[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Shaman King? Do you think they should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ShamanKingTeam0.jpg (115 KB, 751x500) Image search: [Google]
ShamanKingTeam0.jpg
115 KB, 751x500
What do you think about Shaman King? Do you think they should make another anime based purely on manga like FMA:Brotherhood?
>>
File: 297029-51455-hao.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
297029-51455-hao.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
bump
>>
>>133912683
Whats up with at the end?
It was just Haoh is kill, everyone go home.
>>
Yes please
>>
>>133912683
Goth girls best girls
>>
Still mad we lost flowers.
>>
>>133913736
What happened?
>>
Cool concept and characters, but ruined by power levels. Just like Bleach.

SK is better, though.
>>
>>133913759
The magazine got trashed and so did flowers. Takei moved on to something else.
>>
>>133913558
In the manga, Hao becomes Shaman King, and everyone's kinda fine with it, it's a cool end.
>>
What power levels fag
>>
Started cool then went to shit once they got to America.

As the manga went I kind of started to dislike Yoh, because it's almost like the dude had blinders on when it came to the ability to see spirits and "being a good person". He just fucking ignores every reprehensible thing shamans do simply because they're shamans but a human looks at him cross eyed and they all deserve to be looked down on and hated.

In addition I also deeply resent the defeatist attitude disguised as realism present throughout the second half of the story. There was no reason Yoh couldn't defeat Hao besides his own laziness.

Finally, takes needs his ass kicked for the way he twists the universe to please his waifu, Anna. He actually wrote a chapter and.introduced a method of shaman fighting never seen before or after, just so she could stand as equal to Hao. ( and don't get me on how Flowers may have implied that she's actually stronger than him.)
>>
>>133914339
>and everyone's kinda fine with it
only after his mommy spanks him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.