[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when will she become tsun-tsun for Saitama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I bet she is the tsundere type.

It is all on her face.
>>
She already kekd her sister in manga
>>
Hopefully never. Murata's version really brought out the shipperfags because Fubuki and especially Lily were not as big of deals as the fanbase makes them in ONE's version.
>>
>>133909530

No, she is an outright maniac. Don't you even read the mango?
>>
>>133909530
Never, she´s just crazy.
>>
>>133909727
I tried, but the art was too shitty. The anime version is much better.
>>
>>133909530
Never, you dirty shipperfags.
>>
File: 47486351_p0.jpg (337 KB, 742x953) Image search: [Google]
47486351_p0.jpg
337 KB, 742x953
>>133909530
>tsundere
Yeah, she is.

But tsundere for Saitama? We can only hope. She's the only one strongest enough suited to be with Saitama. Best match too being a loli for the gap moe.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>133909782
>the art was too shitty
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>133909782
>>
>>133909530
>So, when will she become tsun-tsun for Saitama?
We'll know in the next few chapters, actually. ONE has been teasing her and her Saitama lately, so soon we'll know if that will lead somewhere or was just trolling.
>>
>>133909530
>Tsun
Maybe
>Dere
I doubt that she has anything called love.
>>
She is just a psycho.
>>
>>133912427
she loves her dear imouto you faggot
>>
fuck off bandwagon
>>
>>133909530
Kill yourself
>>
>>133909530
She only loves her sister. In a very fucked up way.

OPM is not a romance.
>>
>>133909530
Never I assume. Has ONE ever seriously had any romance at all in OPM?
>>
>>133915209
>Never I assume. Has ONE ever seriously had any romance at all in OPM?
There was that scene with the A class hero and that "hostage girlfriend" subplot recently. It ended in a gag though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.