[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer to download the tv version or the bd of an anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: tv-vs-bd-II (1).jpg (112 KB, 599x674) Image search: [Google]
tv-vs-bd-II (1).jpg
112 KB, 599x674
Do you prefer to download the tv version or the bd of an anime? Does it even make difference?
>>
>>133894301
I'm searching for Chihayafuru 2 in bd but I'm not finding it senpai, I think I'll go with tv version
>>
Whatever comes first.
>>
If its a show I really want to watch, I'll get the TV version, then the Blu Ray version later.

Either way, I wait until its finished airing to watch it.
>>
>>133894806
>If its a show I really want to watch, I'll get the TV version, then the Blu Ray version later.

Seems like a good idea. I really don't know if it's worth to download the whole thing again just for the bd though, unless the tv version is censored or something.
>>
File: realdrive9.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
realdrive9.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>133895128

Again, I only do it if its a show I really like or want to watch again.
>>
File: shaft.png (699 KB, 595x662) Image search: [Google]
shaft.png
699 KB, 595x662
>>133894301
>Does it even make difference?
Yes, the bd of some series include extra minutes, uncensoring scenes (Any Ecchi anime), and notable changes (Almost every anime made by Shaft) Pic related
>>
>>133894301
Depends on the Anime.
I mostly wait for BD-releases, when i want to see shit uncensored. Like Prison School and such.
>>
>>133894557

Commie has 13 episodes of it, and there's a fan release in Nyaa called [DIY-Commie] with the rest of the episodes.
>>
>>133894557
>senpai
Go away.
>>
>>133895416
baka desu senpai
>>
What? Why is this even a question?
Obviously I'll go with the BD over the TV version.
>>
>>133895393
sankyu
>>
File: TVBD.jpg (79 KB, 620x698) Image search: [Google]
TVBD.jpg
79 KB, 620x698
>>133894301
>Does it even make difference?
>>
I always download BDs for completed series. They are the uncut version of the show as it was meant to be. At least, that's the case for every studio except Shaft. With Shaft it's just random what is changed.

Most studios though add in stuff they couldn't fit before, remove censorship, and fix the brightness they had to turn down for broadcast.

No reason not to go with BDs.
>>
>>133894301
>keion, kill me baby, sol romcom
nope
>darker than black, fate/, drama shows
50/50, since they are more quality, or mood changing effects, or extras sound track.

Then there are stuffs like nichijou, natsume, nyaruko which looks exceptionally good on BD.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.