[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck is this week's episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: dragon-ball-super.jpg (130 KB, 730x511) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super.jpg
130 KB, 730x511
Where the fuck is this week's episode?
>>
Am I the only one that still watch this?
>>
>>133845735

Nope, I'm loving it so far. Don't know about this weeks episode. I normally wait a few weeks before catching up. Like to see multiple episodes at a time.
>>
>>133845735
Yes. dropped that shit at episode 8. Holy fuck so boring.
>>
File: I want to protect that smile.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I want to protect that smile.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
damn bulma getting younger every time
>>
>>133846533
made a saiyan formula to make her age slower
administered by one prince of saiyans meat injector
>>
File: 1447598315348.jpg (533 KB, 1920x3209) Image search: [Google]
1447598315348.jpg
533 KB, 1920x3209
>>133845429
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=759097

I can't understand japanese, but what is this? I thought they were gonna show Freeza's training but as soon as he's resurrected he headed to Earth. They are showing even less then in the movie.
>>
>>133847383
>expected them to put in extra effort when they recycled 20+year old footage in the previous episode
Anon please
>>
File: 1448042024568.jpg (152 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448042024568.jpg
152 KB, 700x1000
>>133847520
Well that was kinda cool, brought up some memories. So it was better than reanimate it.
>>
File: Enoch notPaid.jpg (26 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
Enoch notPaid.jpg
26 KB, 300x285
>Think they might bring Yamcha in the series version of RoF
>They don't
It's not fair lads
>>
>>133847609
I want to eat her lunch, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>133845429
Wouldn't you know it? The one sub group that was actually putting out decent subs on a consistent schedule got C&Ded or something to that effect.

Have fun either waiting two weeks for Dragon Team to get it out or watching the crappy KamiFS subs.
>>
>>133850739
>Have fun either waiting two weeks for Dragon Team
But anon don't you know how difficult it is for them? They spend weeks arguing whether Goku used -sa or -san.

Also,
>Venerable Grand Master

Fuck DT
>>
>>133850824
I remember at one point in an episode they did, Goku had said "Thanks" in the subs even though he clearly says "Thank you" in English in the actual dialogue. I realize that's an incredibly minor thing, but shit like that shouldn't even happen.
>>
Why did glorious Over8000 die?
>>
>>133851040
C&D
>>
>>133851047
There isn't even a localization announcement yet, fucking bullshit.

I don't wanna wait days for subs.
>>
File: tagoma.png.jpg (26 KB, 226x506) Image search: [Google]
tagoma.png.jpg
26 KB, 226x506
Hehey, this guy´s still alive.
What´s up with that?
>>
>>133851391

Episode 22 title suggests that Ginyu takes his body.
>>
>>133849033
Whis pls. Her lunch doesn't cater to your superb taste.
>>
File: BKvTbJP.png (6 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
BKvTbJP.png
6 KB, 492x328
>>133846533
>>
>>133848183
Think they would give Trunk and Goten actual roles. They appear for ten minutes and the rest is Bulma and Jaco talking.
>>
File: 1431535350031.webm (2 MB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1431535350031.webm
2 MB, 650x450
>Toriyama says Lazuli can train and grow stronger just like any human
>Alright, maybe for Super she will actually do something
>nope, females are for breeding and taking care of
Fuck you, Toei.
>>
File: nutted but she still suckin.gif (2 MB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
nutted but she still suckin.gif
2 MB, 240x220
>mfw I found out that Bulma has an even hotter older sister
>>
>>133853699
At least she has a personality, unlike Videl who's a walking smiling corpse.
Why did they have to ruin Videl like that?
>>
>>133853828

Tights is life, Tights is love.
>>
>>133850946
>ChiChi subbed as saying "Goku-san"
I hate fansubbers
>>
>>133848183
Why the fuck is Roshi there? Aren't Yamcha and Chioatzu both much stronger than he is?
>>
>>133848183
Even Oolong would be more usefull.
>>
>>133854144
He trained, I guess.
>>
>>133854144
>Why the fuck is Roshi there?

A nod to Japanese nostalgiafags, who loved seeing Roshi pointlessly show up in the DB films.

Toei follows this trend as well and it's the same reason they added the scene to Bulma's party that had Oolong playing Rock-Paper-Scissors with Beerus.
>>
>>133853699
Also, she's stronger than Krilin.
And why didn't they look for 17?
the actual reason is of course "what characters do most fans want to see?", nothing actually logical
>>
CELL WHEN
HELL ARC WHEN
>>
>>133846248
>Yet I care enough to post on a thread about it

It got good since then.
>>
>>133854444
Never.
Also, hell is stated (in canon sources) to purify evil souls (I guess this is what happened to Frieza on that tree, and it happened to Kid Boo), so Hell as portrayed in the fillers never made any fucking sense.
>>
So are Dragon Ball Super English Subs done for now?
>>
File: 1446816743451s.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1446816743451s.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
>>133854668
>mfw just watched non English subs
>>
>>133854594
That's shameful
>>
>>133851391
Ginyu needs a new body so he can go in a pose-off with the Great Saiyaman, and Jaco.
>>
>>133854802
Maybe we get reborn, good Cell, with strength intact called Llec.
Goku did enough good for the universe to deserve another student like that.
>>
>>133854594
>Also, hell is stated (in canon sources) to purify evil souls (I guess this is what happened to Frieza on that tree, and it happened to Kid Boo), so Hell as portrayed in the fillers never made any fucking sense.

Yeah. The more evil you are the faster your soul is purified. Toriyama has stated that Kid Boo's soul was purified instantly and he was reborn, instead of people like Freeza who refused to be purified, so got tortured for 30 years.

Cell is likely still getting tortured in the afterlife, because I doubt Super Perfect Cell will accept that his perfect self was evil for wanting to destroy the Earth for the sake of proving his superiority no more than Freeza would admit he was sorta being an irredeemable douchebag for being a tyrant and lording over the majority of his universe.
>>
>>133854840
>reborn good Cell gets to train with Gohan instead, it's only fitting
>becomes a world renowned scientist who knows nothing about fighting
>>
>>133854920
>The more evil you are the faster your soul is purified
I don't remember that.
With Kid Boo I always assumed that he was nearly mindless, so reform was easy, unlike Freeza, who had more of a choice.
>>
>>133854925
>scientist
Wouldn't that be Dr. Oreg?
>>
>>133854840
Goku doesn't deserve any student. Since Gohan was little he prefered to did whatever Chi Chi told him to. He fucked off to train on his own, the same happened with Goten, Goku is only concerned for his own training and doesnt care if the only thing Goten does is fool around.
>>
>>133851448
source on the episodes titles?
>>
>>133851448
What? What makes you think that?
>>
>>133855152
Come on, he saved huge parts of the universe.
>>
>>133855154
>>133855171

http://en.yibada.com/articles/82492/20151107/dragon-ball-super-spoilers-is-ginyu-coming-soon-plus-episode-21-and-22-details.htm
>>
>>133854920
>Toriyama has stated that Kid Boo's soul was purified instantly and he was reborn, instead of people like Freeza who refused to be purified, so got tortured for 30 years.

Yeah.

--How did Bibidi make Majin Buu? What process was there, what were Buu’s ingredients, etc

"Though in the manga Kaiōshin said that Bibidi made him, the truth is that one called “Buu” was not actually created by Bididi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber. Since the current Buu is a slightly different life-form due to the changes brought about when the evil Buu was expelled, it’s not known whether he’ll still go into long hibernation."

--Majin Buu is invincible, but where does he get his energy from? It can’t be from all that candy he eats, can it…?

"He doesn’t particularly need energy. It’s just that he likes candy.

*By the way, since the bad Buu was pure evil, he was easily purified in the afterlife, and was able to be reincarnated as Uub right away."

--Please tell us (quietly) the spell that Bibidi left behind in his notebook to seal away Majin Buu.

"It’s unpronounceable for humans. Putting it into letters, I guess it’d be something like “Nuwemwittsimwawaay”."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries
>>
Serious question:
Why does Frieza act surprised to hear that Goku defeated Majin Buu (well, Kid Buu really). Also, why does it surprise Frieza that Vegeta is also a Super Saiyan? Towards the end of DBZ, don't they show Frieza in hell with the other past villains watching Goku fight against Kid Buu?
Or is Toriyama et al. just retarded?
>>
>>133855278

Filler
>>
>>133855278
No idea if b8, but in case you're not:
all scenes in hell are animu-only filler, Toriyama never, ever showed hell.
Also this:
>>133854594
>>
>>133855278
Toriyama actually never showed hell in the manga.
>>
>>133846533
She's fucking criminal.
I'd rape her even knowing that i'll incur Vegita's wrath.
Totally worth it.
>>
>>133855278
>Towards the end of DBZ, don't they show Frieza in hell with the other past villains watching Goku fight against Kid Buu?

That's retarded anime-only filler. The only people who keep their bodies in the afterlife are those who get permission to from god.

Everyone else has their soul turn into a cloud, until they're purified, on in Freeza's case made to suffer until he's able to have his soul purified.

>Or is Toriyama et al. just retarded?

Not at all, since said scene was never in the manga.
>>
>>133855187
He got to train with Whis and the Super Cyan.
Piccolo is the one who deserves students. I hope in the ending of Super he's the teacher of Goten, Trunks and Pan.
>>
>>133855321
>>133855361
>>133855379
>>133855409
Thanks! I'm an anime-only pleb so I didn't know all the hell scenes were non-canon filler.
>>
>>133855475
Goddamnit why are we calling it SSJGSSJ when we can call it Super Cyan?
>>
>>133855905
You mean Super Saiyan Super God Super Saiyan God Super God Saiyan Super Saiyan God Saiyan?
>>
>>133855905
New name is Super Saiyan Blue.
>>
>>133855475
>He got to train with Whis and the Super Cyan.

So did Vegeta, does that mean Piccolo should train Bra and Trunks too?

Piccolo doesn't deserve to be a teacher anymore than Goku or Vegeta. And whether or not they become one has fuck all to do with them being more deserving and whether or not they have the aptitude to teach vs the students not being shitters.

Based on Gohan (before the androids and in the RoSaT), Goten and Trunks (Fusion training), and ESPECIALLY Pan, Goku has shown he could be a great teacher; which makes since for him wanting to train Oob.

>>133855905
>Goddamnit why are we calling it SSJGSSJ when we can call it Super Cyan?

Because they even realized it was retarded and called it SSJ Blue.

To that end, I'm glad Whis and Beerus have shown to give zero fucks about the Super Cyan form, to the point where Whis punishes Goku and Vegeta for using them and instead have them focus on improving their base forms.
>>
File: 1443752467969.jpg (15 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1443752467969.jpg
15 KB, 250x243
>Krillin mentions that at least they have Majin Buu
>Buu doesn't show up to the fight
>>
>>133856082
I don't know, Whis seemed impressed when they unlocked the SSJ Blue form.
>>
>>133856365
impressed how pants on head retarded they look. Can´t we just have SSJ4 again?
>>
>>133856466

How does it look retarded? It' just SSJ with blue hair.

SSJ4 looked pretty stupid, to be fair.

But anyway, every SSJ level up past 2 has been some retarded contrivance anyway. Super Cyan actually kinda makes sense, since it is basically overwriting the normal SSJ mode, instead of creating some dipshit insane reason for being able to powerup like SSJ3 and 4 did.
>>
>>133856365
>I don't know, Whis seemed impressed when they unlocked the SSJ Blue form.

Seemed the direct opposite in RoF, where with Goku and Vegeta having the form he only points out their combined efforts would have just been enough to finish Golden Fridge.

I'd like to know how either of them compares to Beerus now, much less SSJ God, but then Beerus himself seemed to not give a shit about SSJ Blue vs. Golden Fridge, so I'm going to assume it's not as impressive--hopefully Super changes this.
>>
>>133856613
blue doesn´t fit the SSJ aethetic at all I think. SSJ4 was great how it reconciled with the then long gone sayan~monkey idea, except Vegeta´s gay as hell leather pants
>>
>>133856613
SSJ2 was retarded too bro. SSJ2 was supposed to be Gohan's rage unleashed, that insane power that has always been inside him finally under his command. Why it turned into the next level of super saiyan is beyond me.
>>
>>133856922

It was believable that there was an "ascension" of the SSJ form, though. Pretty much everyone was trying to find a form beyond the normal SSJ during their training to fight Cell, it's just that no one get there. Trunks sorta gets close, but not really.

I think it is more accurate to just call that level an ascended Super Saiyan, than really call it SSJ2. They didn't even really call it SSJ2, or they didn't call it that often. Plus, it is easy to believe that some powered-up SSJ level exists.

SSJ3 just required stupid levels power to even get, and started to look like a fanfic level, and SSJ4 pretty much just threw away all of the SSJ aspects and pretty much just merged Oozaru and base forms, more or less.

I think Super Cyan fits fine, because the SSJG power was sort of absorbed into their base forms, so it makes sense that their body "remembers" the power and changes the SSJ look.
>>
>>133857372
so SSJ Blue 2-4 when?
>>
>>133857372
>Trunks sorta gets close, but not really.
Both Goku and Vegeta unlocked that too and decided to simply not use it because that form was garbage, it was literally just a stat redistribution, taking away from your Speed stat and putting points into Strength stat. It's fucking useless and Cell even points out how Vegeta quickly went back to regular SSJ the second Cell became his Perfect Form because the hulk-SSJ wasn't fast enough. Trunks was literally a fucking idiot for thinking Vegeta couldn't do it.
>>
>>133856613
>>133857372

SSJG and Super Cyan are just as dumb looking as any deviantart creation that went away from blonde for no reason.
SSJ4 looks dumb too but it has a more interesting origin, learning to control the Oozaru, than God which was just have 6 saiyans stand in a circle

Trunks wasn't the only one to reach ultra super saiyan by the way, he realized that Vegeta knew about it and never used it after finding out it lowered his speed, and Goku changed into it for a second in the time chamber to show Gohan, but explained that it was shit.
>>
>>133857529
>not rapidly changing in for a punch and out to reposition
Why can´t battles be fought by using what you already have intelligently instead of just shouting long enough until your hair changes colour?
>>
>>133857511

Well, I realize that. I admit that it has been a long-ass time since I have watched or read the Cell saga stuff, so I don't remember exactly how that "form" played out, but I do remember Trunks quickly realizing it was a pretty worthless form all around when he couldn't even land hits on Cell, and that was why no one else was using it.
>>
>>133857372
They never called it SSJ2 outside of Goku himself calling it that when trying to explain it to the dumb Fat Boo.
>And this is a Super Saiyan who went Beyond the level of Super Saiyan, or you can just call it Super Saiyan 2 I guess.
>>
>>133857602
>rapidly
in the time it took them to transform Cell would've flew circles around them and bopped them in the head.
>>
File: Super_Saiyan_5_(Xz).jpg (62 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
Super_Saiyan_5_(Xz).jpg
62 KB, 500x395
>>133857529
>SSJG and Super Cyan are just as dumb looking as any deviantart creation that went away from blonde for no reason.

I don't really agree, since it is literally just a hair color change, as far as appearances go (and ok, SSJG Goku gets slimmer for whatever reason, but...)

All those fanfic forms are just fucked. I'm talking about the dumb shit like pic related, which used SSJ4 as a spring board, and used mile-long hair like SSJ3.

Even that, at least SSJ3 sort of followed the visual cues of the previous forms. Just with longer hair.
>>
>>133857655
The only transformation that ever took long was Goku's first SSJ3, and that's because he was buying time.
Even the first SSJ1 was like 5 panels
>>
>>133857650
>They never called it SSJ2 outside of Goku himself calling it that when trying to explain it to the dumb Fat Boo.

That's exactly what I meant, though. They never really specifically called it "SSJ2" for the most part. It was more or less just an ascension of the SSJ form.
>>
>>133857655
then make all their training result in faster transitions between forms, maybe give the different forms even more differences so that SSJ3 doesn´t make SSJ2 obsolete etc. That way fights would be interesting to watch instead of waiting for the hair color of the week for the monster of the week
>>
>>133857511
>Trunks was literally a fucking idiot for thinking Vegeta couldn't do it.

It wasn't so much Trunks was a fucking idiot for thinking Vegeta couldn't do the same form, as it was Vegeta being enough of a selfish piece of shit to not teach Trunks that said form was shit.

Toriyama drives this point home by having Goku tell Gohan right off the fucking bat, during their training session, that that form was shit and a waste of energy.
>>
>>133857745
I still don't like it because the hair of a saiyan is like an appendage, it never grows unless they transform, like muscles, and turning blonde was like it's "thing"
Now suddenly we have red and blue out of nowhere, it feels like fanfic
>>
>>133857873
Well Vegeta did say he wants to train alone and Trunks literally forced himself there. For all intents and purposes Trunks has only himself to blame. Besides at this point in time Vegeta still hasn't faced himself on the fact that he cares for his family and likes the easy earthling life.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_123214.jpg (82 KB, 326x626) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_123214.jpg
82 KB, 326x626
>>133855256
>"Having been reborn as the mightiest of warriors after serving as Freeza’s training partner, Tagoma of the Freeza Army mercilessly attacks Gohan and the others. And then Tagoma changes bodies with Ginyu (previously captain of the Freeza Army's mightiest unit, who became stuck in the form of a frog due to his special ability), achieving an even further power-up."

So wait, wouldn't Tagoma become weaker if Ginyu changes bodies? Since Ginyu needs time to adjust to new bodies.
>>
>>133857631
Trunks never realized.
Cell completely wrecks him and tells him himself because Trunks was too dumb to realize it. Cell literally teaches Trunks a lesson there.
>>
>>133858046
There may be some explanation like their physiology is similar or something

I can't seem to remember what happened to Ginyu's body with the frog inside, did Vegeta kill it?
>>
>>133857992
>Well Vegeta did say he wants to train alone and Trunks literally forced himself there. For all intents and purposes Trunks has only himself to blame.

Yet Vegeta didn't mind using Trunks as a training partner for an entire year. Even if Vegeta was up his own ass, it was entirely on him that Trunks training came out shitty.

That selfish, short-sighted mindset is exactly why Vegeta was STILL weaker than both Goku and Gohan after going back into the RoSaT twice.
>>
>>133857992
>Besides at this point in time Vegeta still hasn't faced himself on the fact that he cares for his family and likes the easy earthling life.

How can you post this while ignoring the fact that it was BECAUSE Vegeta spent a year training with Trunks that he cared enough about him to shed tears, when Cell kills him later?

And yeah, Vegeta was an asshole for willingly letting Trunks do shitty training for an entire year.
>>
>>133858142
>Yet Vegeta didn't mind using Trunks as a training partner for an entire year.
Read the manga again or watch Kai.
They went in together but they never sparred.
They trained separately from eachother.
Thanks for proving your memory is shit.
>>
>>133857798
>and that's because he was buying time

And also because he hadn't really used the form before.

The thing about Super Saiyan 3 is, well...

It's like if you had a car that has a ridiculously high top speed, but it has shit acceleration so it takes a long time to actually reach that speed, and once you hit top speed you get like five minutes of gofast time before the tank runs dry.
>>
>>133857992
>Well Vegeta did say he wants to train alone and Trunks literally forced himself there.

Didn't Goku suggest that Vegeta take Trunks with him as a training partner? It's through that training that Vegeta became less of a hardass about Future Trunks.

And yeah, regardless of the rational, it was a dick move for Vegeta to not point out Trunks was fucking up, but then Vegeta isn't above petty shit to stay ahead.
>>
>>133857916

I still don't really agree.

And the red is literally there for like, half the fight, and then we never see it again. It is just a visual way for Goku to look different while in his God form, before he absorbs the power into himself. It's literally like what, 10 or 15 minutes in the movie, and maybe an episode or two of the anime before he loses it, never to be seen again.

And the blue SSJ form is just a way to show that he and Vegeta are on an entirely new tier of Ki, but still have their old SSJ forms.

I actually think overwriting the old SSJ forms is more clever and interesting than just giving them something dumb like an SSJ5, or a new SSJ4 or something.
>>
>>133858136
I looked up the scene on Youtube. Ginyu's body just hops away after being transformed. It probably got blown up later along with the planet.
>>
>>133856082
>which makes since for him wanting to train Oob
This discussion again. Okay, to make things easier this time post the page where Goku said he wanted to train Uub because he wanted a student, and not because he wanted an opponent.
Yes, Piccolo should train all the kids, he unlike stick around in their lives as a real paternal figure.
>>
>>133858323
I'm pretty sure that Ginyu ends up just giving up and decides to continue living as a frog at Capsule Corp. That was probably just filler scenes though
>>
>>133858480
He gets the finest frog bitches.

Ribbit ribbit, mufugga.
>>
>>133858272
Goku did suggest it but they never train together inside.
They just go their separate ways and do the training their own way.
>>
>>133858480
I was talking about his original body.
>>
>>133855387
>She's fucking criminal
She's fucking a criminal maybe
>>
>>133858465

>This anti-Uub faggotry again.

OK, sure. We get it, you hate Uub. Even ignoring Uub, I like how you don't even acknowledge the fact that Goku trains Pan and Gohan. Even if he has a secondary motive in teaching Uub, that doesn't take away the fact that that's part of the reason he wants to take on a student.
>>
>>133858575
Vegeta is pure now.
>>
>>133858551
I think it was brought to Earth by the "get everyone except Kaka Crabby Patty and Freezy Pop off Namek".
>>
>>133858529
>They just go their separate ways and do the training their own way.

Yet faggots still whine about Vegeta and Trunks being weaker than Gohan and Goku.
>>
>>133858318
I think you've convinced my with that last sentence, because I totally agree with that
Even SSJ3 was pushing it, because in the same way that buff form in the cell saga was a branch off of the original SSJ, 3 is like a branch off from Ascended since it's not sustainable. I like that better than each form being numbered and going up and up, that's just silly
And I can't really think of a better way to do God and above than having new colors, it just bothered me for some reason
>>
>>133846533
Bulma's tits look fantastic in Resurrection F.
>>
>>133858631
It wasn't. Just the frog body.
>>
>>133858761
Both came to earth with that wish, you can see Ginyu's body (inhabited by frog) hop away after everyone is wished off Namek and to Earth.
>>
>>133858822
I can just imagine Frog-in-Ginyu's-body sitting in someone's pond giving zero fucks.
>>
>>133858822
>Ginyu's body has been hopping around the world since then
>It finally comes back to Capsule Corp
>This causes Ginyu to remember what life was like before frogsex
>>
>>133858529

That's such bullshit. Future Trunks should have just went with Gohan and Goku, much less Piccolo and Tenshinhan. Either way, he could have come out stronger.
>>
>>133858046
Not really. The reason he was weak as Goku was because he couldn't use kaoiken.
>>
>>133858978
Only max 2 people inside at once for some reason in Cell Saga despite 4 going in in Boo Saga (Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Super Boo)
>>
The better question is, how is Piccolo getting his power up?
>>
>>133859033
>>>133858978(You)
>Only max 2 people inside at once for some reason in Cell Saga despite 4 going in in Boo Saga (Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Super Boo)

That only max 2 people rule was seemingly there as an excuse for Goku to get Vegeta to take Trunks with him.

If Goku told Vegeta he trained in the RoSaT alone, as a kid, Vegeta would have just went alone.
>>
File: Not this shit again.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Not this shit again.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>133858605
>anti-Uub
Look the drama queen tumblrina.
And how about if you read what I said again. With how they are portraying him Goki doesn't care for anyone's training except his own (when Earth isn't in danger). That happened with Gohan, Goten and Trunks. The case with Uub is his own training again. Goten and Trunks are just fooling around and Goku doesn't care. This is canon:
>As much as Goku didn’t do many fatherly things, Piccolo was Gohan’s surrogate father.
>Toriyama:
>Goku isn’t interested in child-rearing, probably. He’s completely unqualified to be a father. (laughs) He doesn’t even have a job. Goku wants nothing other than to get stronger, and it feels like he doesn’t have any other instincts. So he shows absolutely no interest in things he’s not interested in. I’d bet he wouldn’t have had any interest in marriage, either.
>>
File: 5454648348.jpg (19 KB, 559x311) Image search: [Google]
5454648348.jpg
19 KB, 559x311
Where in the god's name is the episode? It's been like 8 hours and there's only raws and a dutch sub online...
>>
>>133859215
No one is subbing it anymore
>>
>>133859215
Over8000 is dead and DragonTeam will release it once they're at least 3 episodes behind :^)
I hope you enjoy The Grand Venerable Grand Master, Sage Beans, Zeny, Jiaozii, Yumucha and other similar retardations because that's what you're stuck with now.
>>
>>133859215
>>133859269
Except the spics.
>>
>>133859215
Over8000 got a c&d
>>
>>133859269
>>133859315
Why is that? Not enough people watching it so not worth it to translate? Also, why major subs like horriblesubs or crunchyroll never bothered to sub it?
>>
>>133854144
He trained for like 20 minutes.
>>
>>133859096
4 months training under Whis.
>>
Why don't we have a DB board? /a/ gets spammed with like 5 or 6 shitty threads per day. A containment board like /vp/ is needed.
>>
>[Sick-Fansubs] Dragon Ball Super - 20 [720p][F33C0D47].mp4
>>
>>133859374
Why is DB so popular among spics?
>>
>>133859461
First of all:
HorribleSubs are not subbers you fucking retard, they are rippers. They rip Funimation and Crunchyroll videos, and nothing more than that.

Secondly, Over8000 received a C&D (Cease and Desist) order by Toei itself (Not Funimation, Toei, the Jap company) because Toei is releasing Super in China with English subtitles soon and they felt threatened by Over8000 impacting their sales in China.

Third, it's not "dropped" or anything like that it's just that DragonTeam are a bunch of fucking retarded autists that bite off more than they can chew as evident with how they handled Kai and how they handled Super before Over8000 took over.
Now that Over8000 is dead, DT claims they are "back" but expect them to fall behind in episodes real quick and possibly drop it altogether like they did with Kai.
Furthermore their translation is far from good considering the things mentioned here >>133859315
Some of those things are nothing more than a literal translation (Sage Beans), others are way too liberal and just plain stupid (The Grand Venerable Grand Master) and some are trying to be special snowflakes for the sake of being special snowflakes (Yumucha, Jiaozi, which are Chinese pronounciations)
>>
>>133859587
Because in that case /co/ and OPMfags wouldn't have an excuse to make shitty power levels threads.
>>
>>133859650
>misogynistic

Get the fuck out and go back to tumblr. In case you didn't notice, every guy in this series also fits one archetype you dumbfuck.
>>
>>133859613
Saw that. That's a greek sub apparently.
>>
>>133859676
>We are a fansub group. We translate, time, encode, and edit our own shows. We do not rip our shows from Crunchyroll or the likes.
http://horriblesubs.info/about-us/
>>
>>133859613
Any release that doesn't have a purple icon is a non-english release, why don't you faggots even check Nyaa legend for icons?
>>
>>133859587
Why don't we just make a board for every show then if you enjoy the Reddit/hachichan model so much?
>>
File: I need to puke.jpg (156 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
I need to puke.jpg
156 KB, 1277x718
>>133859672
Cool shit.
>In South America there is a cult called "Apostoles de Goku".
>>
File: 1442258905991.png (764 KB, 1197x667) Image search: [Google]
1442258905991.png
764 KB, 1197x667
>>133853892
So their fanbase can project their perfect Japanese housewaifu fantasies onto her.
>>
>>133859756
Kek
>>
>>133859676
>Dragon Ball Super is not banned in China
Literally how?
There is a blatant theme relating to overthrowing evil dictatorships.
>>
>>133859759
>>133859676
Isn't Toonami Asia going to dub the series in english next year?
>>
>>133859819
Maybe because it's based on Chinese mythology?

Just a guess.
>>
>>133859797
That pic, truly horrifying.
>>
>>133859756
You are beyond stupid anon, it's a fucking in-joke based on how retards like you think they're a sub group.

>>133859819
Literally based on Journey to the West (at least Pilaf saga was), can't ban that.
>>
>>133859765
It's tongue-in-cheek, not their fault you don't find it funny.
>>
>>133851148
Learn jap then pleb
>>
>>133859146
>With how they are portraying him Goki doesn't care for anyone's training except his own (when Earth isn't in danger).

If that was true, he wouldn't have trained Gohan before the androids and before Cell, much less taught the kids Fusion. Goten and Trunks being lazy fucks by the end of the series isn't on Goku, they chose not to train anymore.

And Toriyama shitting on Goku during interviews is nothing new and is about as useful as using every single interview where he talks about how Piccolo is his favorite character, but constantly shits on him.
>>
>>133859650
First, DB is a shonen and Toriyama likes his doses of boobs.
Second, Bulma, Mai, Launch and in some extend 18 have the privilege to have lives and interests outside girly things.
Third, Bulma and Tights are the equivalent of western women, both of them are past their prime (they are 35-50 years old), but they are portrayed as hot, nice, their own character women. Hell, for all we know, Tighs is still single.
Fourth, the only ones that are utter shit are Videl and Chi Chi, both of them are ruined in Super.
>>
>>133860089
>and is about as useful as using every single interview where he talks about how Piccolo is his favorite character, but constantly shits on him.

Or Toriyama talking up how great Vegeta's character development is, compared to Goku, only to fuck over Vegeta whenever it comes to actual writing (see, Resurrection of F).
>>
>>133859672
Dunno about the rest of South America, but here in Brazil DBZ aired daily and had constant re-runs, both on regular TV and on cable with Cartoon Network (And Dragon Ball aired Saturday morning before that so no starting from Z like Americans). Dub was great too, no censorship, kept weeabo names even for attacks, didn't try to make Goku a manly badass (his voice was from the same dude who dubbed sponge bob for example).

I rented a Mexican (I think) version of the Bardock special once (bootleg tape subbed in Portuguese) and their dub sounded good too. I tried watching the English dub on youtube and everyone sounds fake, like they're trying too hard, and they make too many grunting noises for no reason.
>>
File: 89765467.png (349 KB, 495x417) Image search: [Google]
89765467.png
349 KB, 495x417
>>133860089
>he wouldn't have trained Gohan before the androids and before Cell, much less taught the kids Fusion.
Because in both cases he knew he wasn't going to win/didn't care about Earth's safety as it's their responsibility now. Outside of that Goku only cares about his training. He could just took Gohan and trained him, but he never did that because reasons. He could spend time with Goten sparring, but he never did that because reasons (even when he ditched his supposed job and made Goten did it while he ate and trained).
>they chose not to train anymore.
Source?
And for what we've watched in Super, they are always playing and nobody gives a shit. If now we are concerned that "kids shouldn't be in adults fights", then we should be concerned about the kids's education.
>>
>>133860331
>He could just took Gohan and trained him, but he never did that because reasons.

Except for the time he did train Gohan before the androids and Cell, to the point, Goku accepted that Gohan's power had eclipsed his own and left Earth up to his son, who was shown to consistently support whatever the fuck he chose to do.

If your stance was supposed to be Goku is too selfish to think about anyone's training, but his own, then going "Well, besides those times he did care, he really doesn't care about anyone else's training!"

And it's the series epilogue where Goten and Trunks are said to gotten lazy and stop training.

Unless you're one of those people that somehow deluded themselves that Super was going to overwrite the DB's epilogue, when there's nothing at all to suggest this, then you shouldn't be too shocked that the kids are getting sidelined now.
>>
>>133845429
>dragon team just released 14

thats how far behind i am, cba updating my tracker.
>>
>>133860331
>Outside of that Goku only cares about his training.

Didn't we see Goku helping Gohan with his Z-sword training in the afterlife?

Yeah, there's no arguing that Goku is concentrating on his own training, with Super, but it's not like Goten, Trunks and Gohan don't have their own lives/other interests.
>>
>>133860331
>>And for what we've watched in Super, they are always playing and nobody gives a shit. If now we are concerned that "kids shouldn't be in adults fights", then we should be concerned about the kids's education.

Which is why I don't understand you're taking Goku to task for not involving the kids, when both him and Vegeta are the only two who cares about training non-stop. I could see Piccolo joining them, but after the defeat Kid Buu and all Vegeta's talk about Earth taking care of his own problems for once, it seems less likely that either Goku or Vegeta would leave everything up to their kids, especially with DBS.
>>
File: 7890678908.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7890678908.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>133860582
Except in the beginning of Saiyan saga Goku said to Master Roshi/Krillin/Bulma he thought Gohan had such potential, but Chi Chi didn't want him to train Gohan, and Goku just accepted it. Goku never trained Gohan until everyone knew they were going to be killed by the androids.
>If your stance was supposed to be Goku is too selfish to think about anyone's training, but his own
Except Toriyama said it himself. But as that doesn't fit you, you are just ignoring it.
>>
File: 1418590285939.jpg (29 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1418590285939.jpg
29 KB, 402x720
>>133853699
wait what?
i thought the whole point of the androids was that that whole artificial ki thing going on.
they couldn't rais or lower it but it never
depleted so they could fight forever if they wanted to and that's why all the z warriors got fucked in F.Trunks world

Why does Toriyama keep pulling bullshit out his ass.

I bet it's his fucking editors again.
those fucks deserve to burn in hell
>>
>>133853699
>be the strongest woman in the universe
>sit on your ass and take care of kids

just... why? Videl I can understand since she's still a normal human who can't compare to top-tier fighters, but 18 is literally the strongest female in the universe. that's without any training, just what she was gifted with. It's such a fucking waste.
>>
>>133859215
We talking about episode 20? There's a dubbed version out, I watched it about an hour ago. Can't talk about the quality but its out on streaming sites
>>
>>133860902
but "those fuckers" are the reason the androids exist in the first place, Toriyama would have only Gero and his fat assistant
>>
>>133860943
The strongest woman is Vados,
>>
>>133850946
That's a correct translation. The English "Thank you" in Japanese isn't as humble as a proper "Thank you" in actual English.
>>
>>133860943
The strongest female in the universe is the female Whis. And it makes sense to leave her at home to protect her daughter.
>>
>>133860729
>it's not like Goten, Trunks and Gohan don't have their own lives/other interest
My dear african-american brother, I said:
>And for what we've watched in Super, they are always playing and nobody gives a shit. If now we are concerned that "kids shouldn't be in adults fights", then we should be concerned about the kids's education.
In RoF everyone called them "the future Earth's protectors". But nobody gives a shit if the kids are just fooling around. In Super, all that they both do is play in Bulma's party, in Trunks' house and annoy Jaco and wander in town/in the forest.
>>
>>133861035
>>133861066
She is from another universe technically
>>
>>133860943
18 is apparently way stronger than Krillin. Maybe it was a good Idea to send Krillin after all, You want the strongest thing protecting your most valueable thing right?
>>
>>133860818
This is what I dislike in Super:
Humans stop training to the point they just lost interest in martial arts. Videl is in the bunch.
They keep saying Trunks and Goten are going to be the next in line to protect Earth, nobody bothers to educate them.
>>
>>133861232
>You want the strongest thing protecting your most valueable thing right?
So, Goku should just stay behind?
>>
>>133861066
>>133861232

Not the same anon, but from that angle, it makes sense.
>>
>>133861244
This isn't exclusive to Super though. The manga ends with both Goten and Trunks not caring about martial arts and being forced to participant in the tournament by their dads.
>>
>>133860902
>>133861008

Pretty sure the whole "Toriyama had big, meanie-head editors" is largely a myth.

From what I remember, he had three main editors; One throughout the beginning of DB, and up through the end of the Saiyan arc. One through the Frieza/Cell arcs, and a final one through the Buu arc.

He was actually good friends with his first editor and would even go to him for advice when he was stuck in the later arcs.

his first editor, who he didn't even work with anymore, was the one who suggested what this anon said >>133861008 his first editor said old man and fat clown weren't very intimidating androids, which is why there is such a huge tone shift about halfway through the fight with them, and then 17 and 18 are introduced as the "real" androids later.
>>
>>133860943
>18 is literally the strongest female in the universe

Was. There's Vados now. She's on par with Whiz.
>>
>>133861273
I'm pretty sure Goku's most valueable thing is a living earth.

So either way he's gonna fight.
>>
>>133861273
Goku matters. 18 doesn't.

18 being there wouldn't mean anything besides the mooks being defeated slightly quicker. Goku's one of the two people who can defeat Freeza.
>>
>>133861317
It is a myth, but it's not a myth that he wanted Gero and his fat assistant to be the evil androids from Trunks' future until his editors complained and he made 17 and 18
>>
>>133861317
He was good friends with is editors, but his two first ones were very strict as Toriyama stated multiple times, that's why he based Daimao and Freeza on his two first editors. His last editor, responsible for the Cell Games and the Boo arc, was not that strict, which is why Toriyama basically did whatever the fuck he wanted.

His first editor, Torishima, was also responsible for Cell, since he also sad 17 and 18 were just random kids when Toriyama introduced them.
>>
>>133861273

You don't get it, do you? This is from Krillin's point of view.

Goku wasn't there and most of the warriors were on their way to try stop frieza and co.

In the meantime 18, who is stronger than him, asks her to stay with Marron in case of any of those soldiers dare to go further.
>>
>>133861244
>>133861105

The kids being irrelevant, outside of a few throwaway comments, has always been a theme from Toriyama. It's to the point where I can't even fault Goku and Vegeta for it, since it would make less sense for the kids to be training as if the world is in danger, during a time of peace.

I would rather Goku and Vegeta go off and do what they enjoy, training with Whis, whereas Goten and Trunks can enjoy what's left of their childhood. That said, it doesn't explain Gohan not choosing to train now that he's become a scholar and had his first child, but that's a whole other can of worms.
>>
>>133854078
Is she as much of a slut as bulma?
>>
File: 1396155030509.jpg (203 KB, 856x540) Image search: [Google]
1396155030509.jpg
203 KB, 856x540
Just watched the Resurrection of .F movie
since i wanted to wait for the right moment to match with super

>Picolo seems to struggle with fucking foot soldiers
isn't he suppose to be as stong as a super saiyan now? (one that hasn't trained that is) since he was able to smack 17# shit up pretty good

Gohan didn't seem to have as much trouble as the others (although it was really sad to see him in that piss weak state)

meanwhile Rosi is doing pretty good agains people with a powerlevel form anywhere to 1000- 20000k
>>
>>133861384

Well, that's what I mean. Originally, 19 and 20 were supposed to be "the androids" from Trunk's timeline, but then the editor said they weren't intimidating enough. He was already partway the Androids invading though, which is why Gero and clown go from being unstoppable badasses, to the Z fighters saying "Nah, we were just messing with you two!" and Gero shitting his pants, running back to his lab to activate the "real" androids.
>>
>>133861292
>The manga ends with both Goten and Trunks not caring about martial arts and being forced to participant in the tournament by their dads.
And you know what's the puchline? Vegeta's comment: We both have a hard time with our sons.
>>
>>133861548
She's literally a 50 year old virgin.
>>
>>133861696
I wanna pop Tights' saggy old cherry.
>>
>>133861556
>1000- 20000k
Raditz thought Saiyan arc Goku could help the other Saiyans clear planets faster and he wasn't even that strong at that point. The universe is filled with weaker people and Freeza even mentions that the soldiers in the movie weren't anything in comparison to what he used to have.
Piccolo and co. were holding back so they wouldn't have to kill anyone. Shisami is particularly strong though.
>>
Reminder that this apparently happened completely offscreen apparently and came from an official source.
>>
>>133861460
>since it would make less sense for the kids to be training as if the world is in danger, during a time of peace.
Except there aren't any time of peace; Beerus, Frieza, Earth being the price of Beerus and Champa's bet.
In the DB/Z ending it made senses, because there was peace for ten years.
>>
>>133861770
>Shisami is particularly strong though.
Sorber and co needed Frieza's power because they were losing against the rebels. They didn't think the first thing he would want to do was train. It doesn't make sense if Shisami is that strong, considering the rest of the universe is below Dodoria tier.
>>
>>133861556
Those goons couldnt have been above a couple thousand at most
but still, Roshi had no chance against a 200 power level Piccolo, and no character's powerup has ever not recieved an explanation as far as I can remember, so I hope they say something about Roshi's new strength in Super
>>
>>133861785
>Except there aren't any time of peace; Beerus, Frieza, Earth being the price of Beerus and Champa's bet.

True. But Goku and Vegeta seem to want to take care of everything themselves, instead of putting on their kids. At least that's the message DBS is sending. And with SSJ God/SSJ Blue, both Goku and Vegeta are so ridiculous far ahead of Gohan, Goten and Trunks, where training them was needed; as opposed to the Buu saga, Goten and Trunks were literally the only choice Goku had, with Vegeta being dead and him having to go back to the afterlife.

Now if a situation like that happens in Super, I could understand training the kids up, but I even if Champa and Vados pull a heel turn and try to destory Earth, there's still Whis and Beerus on top of Goku and Vegeta who can fight.
>>
>>133861785
>Except there aren't any time of peace; Beerus, Frieza, Earth being the price of Beerus and Champa's bet.

The difference between the Buu arc/end of DB and Super is that Goku and Vegeta are selfish fucks who'd rather handle everything themselves and don't need Goten, Trunks and Gohan.
>>
>>133861881
He didn't KO Piccolo though. He just managed to land a blow on a Piccolo that was holding back. Even angry Vegeta was able to land a few blows on Beerus, who is far stronger than anyone. The gap between Vegeta and Beerus probably was bigger too.

And I guess the universe could have a few strong guys in it. Aka from that special apparently grew to rival Freeza in power. And then there is whoever is going to fight in this new tournament with Goku and co.
>>
>>133862028
>Now if a situation like that happens in Super, I could understand training the kids up, but I even if Champa and Vados pull a heel turn and try to destory Earth, there's still Whis and Beerus on top of Goku and Vegeta who can fight.
I put this on spoiler because I don't want to hear drama queens whining:
And Am I supposed to believe Db/Z's ending can fit into this? Uub can't be as stronger as Super Cyan (taking into consideration Goku would have more than five years to train and Toriyama saying Golden Frieza can't reach Beerus level no matter how much he trains). I really hope Toriyama give the kids and maybe Gohan some power up/make them understand the importance of training to protect the planet if everyone is keeping saying they are going to be Earth's protectors
>>
>>133862144
>He just managed to land a blow on a Piccolo that was holding back
Yeah, that's why Piccolo masenko didn't even scratch him. And Elder Kai said Beerus was only pretending to be hurt from Vegeta's punches.
>>
>>133859142
>>133859033
The rule is there because there's only enough food to last a year for at least 2 people.
>>
>>133862373

For what it is worth, and I know people constantly go back and forth about this now, the ending of DBZ doesn't really make any sense anymore.

Goku really wouldn't care about Uub after being in leagues with literal Gods from this and other dimensions, and Vegeta now being more or less toe-to-toe with him every step of the way.

A reincarnated Majin Buu just isn't going to be too impressive anyway you slice it, with people like Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Vegeta, and whoever the fuck else we still have to meet roaming around out there.
>>
>>133862670
This is what I've been saying, but the drama queens autism always got triggered.
>>
>>133862670
>>133862928

Then again, if you consider that base Goku now has become infused with SSJG, Uub's feats in his fight with him become more impressive
>>
File: 1445885578370.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445885578370.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>133863045
>>
>>133860943
Krillin knows that his wife is way stronger than him, that's why he said that she should stay behind and protect their daughter, which is the most valuable thing for them.

If one would say, he put more trust more on his wife than on his friends.
>>
>>133863045
Go away.
>>
>>133863204
>>133863475
What have I said wrong? I don't even particularly care about Uub, just thought I had a point
>>
Uub is no longer cannon.

Actually, DBZ's cannon has been fucked up for a while now with all the movies.
>>
>>133845735
unfortunately no
>>
>>133863716
What? Only 2 movies are canon, and some of their events are being retconned in Super a little bit, but that's it.
>>
File: musefrown.jpg (512 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
musefrown.jpg
512 KB, 1280x720
>>133854550
>got good
>an episode of a 4 minute scene from a movie
>four episodes of stock footage fighting
>>
File: Giran-1-.png (89 KB, 270x203) Image search: [Google]
Giran-1-.png
89 KB, 270x203
>>133863045
>>133863514
Uub doesn't exist anymore; Toriyama rewrote the canon. Although I have a feeling in the end Toriyama will pull some crap like having Whis rewind time so that Super never actually happened.
>>
>>133863810
>and some of their events are being retconned in Super a little bit
>>
>>133863810
>Only 2 movies are canon
There are over a dozen of movies anon.
>>
>>133863863
>Whis rewind time so that Super never actually happened
That would be worse than Naruto's writing.
>>
>>133862928
>>133862373
>>133863204

You're just as bad as the Uubisnolongercanonfags, since you assume that Toriyama cares enough about the fighting aspect of DB enough to think about how Uub would scales vs everything that happens in Super, instead of just playing the ending straight and ignoring the stuff that doesn't fit, like Toriyama is notorious for doing.

>>133863045

There's no telling how Toriyama is going to spin this, but I don't see him just retconning the ending the the series, since conventional wisdom says he'll always take the path that subverts fan expectations.

Despite Toriyama setting the new series during the 10 year timeskip, just to show us what Goku and friends were doing during that lapse, people automatically assume it's there to rewrite the ending, when that serves zero point.
>>
File: 0023.jpg (99 KB, 719x397) Image search: [Google]
0023.jpg
99 KB, 719x397
>>133863902
>>
File: Mr._Satan.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Satan.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>>133863902
> over one dozen
yes
and only 2 of them are canon
>>
>>133863955
>That would be worse than Naruto's writing.

Not possible. You can't get worse than that shit that was the last war in Naruto.
>>
>>133864058
which ones?
>>
>>133863863
Uub is canon, Super isn't
>>
>>133863958
>You're just as bad as the Uubisnolongercanonfags
And here comes the drama queens. Stop saying who's worse if you are as autistic as them. Toriyama can change whatever he wants.
>>
>>133864058
Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F
>>
KamiFS aparently made an english sub torrent available.
>>
>>133864131
>You can't get worse than that shit that was the last war in Naruto
I don't read Naruto, I visited its threads in here, and what I saw was anons complaining about "family isn't only tied to blood, but it is".
>>
>>133864243
meant for >>133864133
but i think they re-coned shit a bit in super
>>
enslish subs is up
>>
>>133863958
>during the 10 year timeskip, just to show us what Goku and friends were doing during that lapse
No, he said he wanted to write Super when the characters were still young enough. In DB ending they were too old for him. Get your facts right at least.
>>
>>133863958
>since you assume that Toriyama cares enough about the fighting aspect of DB enough to think about how Uub would scales vs everything

That's pretty much the ONLY thing that matters in Super, though. This whole series is literally just Vegeta and Goku training to be on the same level as the Gods of the freaking multiverse. Every aspect of Super has been about training.

In fact, fighting is practically the only thing that matters in the series now.

>>133863958
>There's no telling how Toriyama is going to spin this, but I don't see him just retconning the ending the the series, since conventional wisdom says he'll always take the path that subverts fan expectations.

There's plenty of shit that doesn't make sense, or has been flat-out forgotten about. Also, adding in a fuck ton of new characters doesn't really make any sense when those characters are not present later. I mean, don't get me wrong. DBZ ended some 20+ years ago, so obviously Toriyama hadn't even thought of Beerus, or Whis, or any of these other characters. Not to mention that characters like Bra are nowhere to be found, when she's old enough where she should be there.

The best bit of advice is to just say that that Super is in its own bubble and you should take the continuity with DBZ with a grain of salt.
>>
>>133863863
>Toriyama will pull some crap like having Whis rewind time so that Super never actually happened.

It's likely since they're dipping into cross-universe nonsense, we'll likely to get one more arc after the cross-universes arc, where some strong, but evil asshole will try to fuck up the 12 universes and whatever the fuck Whis and Vados people are will be directly involved. If Whis and Vados aren't wiped from existence, by the end of Super, I wouldn't be surprised.

I really don't see any scenario where Goku and Vegeta will surpass Vados and Whis, outside of Fusion and they're already at the point Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Buu and Piccolo are so laughable outclassed, unless Toriyama goes nuts and start passing out power ups.
>>
>>133863810
>a little bit

The movies are not canon anymore.
>>
>>133864641
He laughs like that, he's an affeminate alien manlet.
>>
>>133864433
>No, he said he wanted to write Super when the characters were still young enough.

What makes me mad about this explanation is that Toriyama states this, but doesn't do shit with Goten, Trunks and Gohan. That 10 year difference doesn't do shit for Goku and Vegeta, who are getting the lion's share of the focus.
>>
this show is awful

just thought id drop by and say that
>>
>>133864303
That wasn't the war, that was the bit about their kids after the series was over. The war was a Namek-like shit that just went on for ages and was not even fun to read for the fights.
>>
>>133864770
Well in 10 years Vegeta would be around 55 and Goku 40. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>133864853
Following GT's logic saiyans stay younger for a much longer time. They're a warrior race after all.
>>
>>133864770
>but doesn't do shit with Goten, Trunks and Gohan
I'm the same as you, anon. I hope he gives them some focus and put some weigh in the "future protectors of Earth" argument, because this has been only about Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>133864981
I really do hope we get a timeskip sometime in Super.
I want to have Pan Highschool adventures.
Gohan's college time was the best.
>>
>21 episodes in and Super is STILL just the movies but worse with the occasional filler episode

when the FUCK are we getting to the multiverse tournament that the manga has been hyping?
>>
File: 41299180_p7.png (57 KB, 413x636) Image search: [Google]
41299180_p7.png
57 KB, 413x636
>>133865055
>Pan Highschool adventures
No, fuck no. Loli Pan is the best Pan, GT showed how shitty non Pan loli is.
>>
>>133865111
In about 3-4 weeks
>>
>>133865111

Supposedly, they're only spending a few episodes on RoF, so, it'll be relatively soon.
>>
File: 1448203924309.jpg (68 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1448203924309.jpg
68 KB, 600x544
Dragon Team will be releasing tomorrow. Translation is done, TLC is done, editing is done. QC guys are asleep right now. They'll get that done in the morning and then it'll be released.
>>
>>133865055
I want to see Piccolo training Pan and Bulla.
>>
>>133865206
KamiFS beat them to it
>>
>>133865162
>but muh loli
No just fuck off, any kind of sol with a loli will be boring as fuck.
If you're just looking for cute loli fapservice i'm sure some already exists.

I do agree that le edgy rebel Pan sucked.

>>133865214
Does Bulla even exist in super?
>>
>>133865274

KamiFS are terrible though. What's your point? I mean, if you want made-up translations, then stick with them.
>>
>>133865111
In 2 months max. Why are you in such a hurry? The movies were rushed garbage, super is only fixing them.
>>
File: 1435194563214.jpg (189 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1435194563214.jpg
189 KB, 1280x960
>>133861771
>Interview with Akira Toriyama, Mandō Kobayashi, March 24, 2013
>>
>>133865303
Not yet but I hope she does. Sadly even if she is still born I doubt Tori will do anything with her character.
>>
>>133865310
Fuck off dragon team, you missed your chance. That's what you get for being so fucking slow.
>>
>>133864641
>Expecting "Ho Ho Ho Ho"
>Delivered "huehuehuehue"

God dammit KamiFS.
>>
>>133865214
>Bulla

Yeah, nah. If anything it's going to be a competition between Gohan and Vegeta over training their daughters, which ultimately ends with Pan running off to train with grandpa Goku and Bra wanting to be like a mom.
>>
>>133865429
>a mom.

*her mom
>>
File: 1444431701661.jpg (523 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444431701661.jpg
523 KB, 1000x1000
>>133865303
>any kind of sol with a loli will be boring as fuck
The shit are you saying?
>>
>>133865381
does this mean Launch will come back someday
>>
>>133865499
You heard me. And don't you ever talk back to me, kid.
>>
>>133865504
highly unlikely, unless it's filler
>>
>>133865560
Shit taste confirmed and opinion discarded.
>>
>>133865504
>does this mean Launch will come back someday

She'll likely get a throwaway scene in Super thinking about Tenshinhan, before we get another throwaway scene with Cyborg 17 with his family, pondering if they should visit 18 or not, before getting a shot of Tenshinhan, Chaiotsu and Yamcha doing rapid-fire farm work, with the the first two questions how Yamcha got fired from his current job.

All that in less than 15 minutes can cover all the characters Toriyama mentioned in that interview.
>>
>>133860303
m8, Goku's VA has an incredible range, just because he voiced Sponge Bob doesn't mean his Goku wasn't great.
Viadão
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.