[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Could have infected the world's oceans with vampire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: The Major-Hellsing.png (658 KB, 677x556) Image search: [Google]
The Major-Hellsing.png
658 KB, 677x556
>Could have infected the world's oceans with vampire sharks, fish, octopus, jellyfish, whales, etc.
>Could have spread massive vampire plague through transformed mosquitoes, potentially having millions of humans become vampires under his control
>Could have had Schrödinger assassinate multiple prominent politicians, suicide bomb important locations and steal nuclear weapons, making political tensions rise throughout the world, kickstarting WWIII

Villains with wasted potential general?
Villains with wasted potential general.
>>
I think you misunderstood his motivation. He didn't want to take over the world or start WW3, his motivation was Alucard
>>
>>133775929
Are you retarded son? He wanted to burn down London and kill Alucard not take over the world.
>>
>>133775929
you do realize hellsing was retarded right?
retarded good up till the end
>>
>>133775929
>sharks, fish, octopus, jellyfish, whales
Vampires have trouble with bodies of water.
>mosquitoes
In addition to above, they had to use every last shred of Mina Harker just to turn 1000 humans into vampires.
>potentially having millions of humans become vampires under his control
They'd become ghouls. The vampires under his control are so because of loyalty, and having a shit load of chips in them that could kill them in an instant. He wouldn't have the resources to pull that shit off large scale.
>>
File: 1423272270517.png (689 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1423272270517.png
689 KB, 680x544
Fuck every time someone brings up Hellsing Ult. I have the overwhelming urge to marathon it again.

There goes 10+ hours of my day again.
>>
>>133776392
like you were going to be productive
>>
>>133776705
Just got off work, car has a leaking radiator, have to make dinner, wash my laundry. I was but fyck it. Its Hellsing.
>>
>>133776846
FIX THE RADIATOR YOU FUCK. already had to do that 2 months ago
>>
File: Cross Ange - Embryo.png (575 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
Cross Ange - Embryo.png
575 KB, 700x393
>mastermind who's willing to wait centuries
>down to the last crucial hour before his plan goes into action
>decides to piss off everyone who's fighting for him, one after another, then obsessively stalk the heroine like he's a Fate/Zero villain
>>
>>133775929
Alucard was his enemy and not the world.
>>
His whole war was just a war against Alucard, all that shit he told his soldiers was just to motivate them to fight for him. They were nothing more than pieces on a board, everything was merely his plan to defeat an immortal as a human being. And he achieved glorious victory. The major was one of the best characters. There was no wasted potential, he did everything he set out to do, had a fun time doing it, and died smiling.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.