[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the entire American region considered as Britannia? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Britannia.jpg (120 KB, 1268x720) Image search: [Google]
Britannia.jpg
120 KB, 1268x720
Why is the entire American region considered as Britannia? There is no Mexican or Brazilian people in the army killing Elevens.
Also did UK even do anything?
>>
>>133736407

Probably on the european/african front
>>
>>133736407
I seem to remember Viletta being brown.
>>
Don't even try to understand the politics of Code Geass. It's a waste of time.
>>
If Japan is Area 11 I guess there are many areas in the Americas and Britannia proper is just the US.
>>
>>133736694
I thought she was Indian?
>>
>>133736407

Because Japs are stupid. You should know this by now.
>>
>>133736407
>Why don't fantasy politics make sense
>>
File: hGxXtON.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hGxXtON.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>>133738210
I remember the good ol days back when R2 was airing, this one scene caused such a shitstorm.
>>
>>133736407
America lost the civil war, given how easy resources of food, oil, and goods are it would only make sense to move the capital and forfeit some small island of England .

If the America's purged it's resources taking over the world would be childs play
>>
>>133736407
If you paid attention to the class lesson (I think it was during Suzaku's first day at school) you'd know why.
>>
>>133736407
I think UK was mentioned in the Akito OVAs, it got bombed by Julius Lelouch.
>>
>>133738484
>America lost the civil war, given how easy resources of food, oil, and goods are it would only make sense to move the capital and forfeit some small island of England .
Also remember that the French basically took over Europe. This means what little control Spain had over South America was extinguished. Instead of the South American Spanish colonies achieving independence like in real life, Britannia basically took over.
>>
>>133738621
I meant the war of independence(the one in 1776), america has too many wars. Honestly with a monarchy and a government pushing domination america probaly would have won the whole thing
>>
>>133736407
It's all a thinly veiled stab at American imperialism.
>>
>>133738764
>american
>they're literally british
>>
>>133738764
But didn't America lose the war of Independence in Code Geass?
>>
>>133738764
>British-influenced country invades and oppresses another country
>the inhabitants rebel in the name of freedom and literally call themselves the United States
>>
>>133738934
Yes and no. The war didn't happen the same way because the British royalty moved the government to the colonies, hence why the UK isn't part of Britannia.

This also meant that the crown was able to crush the rebellion much more easily, and Washington's rebellion didn't have much of a force behind it.
>>
>>133736407
IIRC, America never became independent in the CG universe and Napoleon succesfully invaded Great Britain, then the british government, the royal family and some aristocrats retreated to the colonies and started a a new empire in the Americas.
>>
>>133738127
No, Rakshata is Indian. India is a part of the Chinese Federation in CG, they supply mechs to the Black Knights.

IIRC, All of the Americas is Britannia. The Brit royals moved there because they defeated George Washington, but lost their homeland to France.
>>
File: 575745478.png (1007 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
575745478.png
1007 KB, 1200x675
>>133743373
She still looks Indian, maybe even Orange
>>
>>133736407
>Also did UK even do anything?
Nothing, just like their real life counterparts.
>>
Because BRs are too busy playing MMOs.
>>
if america lost the revolutionary war and bongs moved to the new world to get away from napoleon, how did they manage to get the louisiana purchase, which was owned by napoleon?
>>
>>133745586
Mechas.
>>
>>133745586
Could be that Britain committed a huge military force to suppress the American colonies, and France didn't send any support to the colonies. That would mean a full-force French offensive while the British mainland military was weak, driving the British out of their homeland and towards the secure Americas.
>>
>>133745867
That might make sense. The Empire was still small back then, so they couldn't call on other colonial forces.
>>
Because spics are irrelevant.
>>
>>133736407
I want to play Risk now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.