[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kokou no Hito
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kokou-no-hito-2181651.jpg (204 KB, 1200x883) Image search: [Google]
kokou-no-hito-2181651.jpg
204 KB, 1200x883
Is there a better manga than this?

What did you think of it?
>>
I couldn't finish it. The main character was too misanthropic for me
>>
Yes there are. Summit of the Gods is a better mountaineering manga.
>>
Masterpiece, early on is was pretty meh but it kept on getting better and better as it went on and aside from looking up to Kukuczka and Messener my whole childhood this also helped me in starting to climb.
>>
File: 20151119_194342.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151119_194342.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>133736477
Ice tools in closet too lazy to take then out and other pieces of pro are behind the jackets
>>
>>133736160
He becomes relatively normal at the end.
>>
I wanted to pick it up, but I've heard it was chock-full of drama.
Is this true?
>>
>>133736729
Depends by what type of drama concern's you.
>>
>>133736664
How does one get into climbing?
>>
>>133736686
I thought it was pretty cool how he turned his back on being a normalfag for the sake of his mountainfu. K2 a cute (but only from the east).
>>
>giraffe necks
>>
>>133736477
>>133736664
Nice, I didn't start mountain climbing but it did push me to start bouldering and damn it's a lot of fun. Shame that there's no manga about such sport.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.