[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NT 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1447480164222.jpg (135 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447480164222.jpg
135 KB, 700x1000
Chapter 3 part 1-2 up
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume14_Chapter_3
>>
File: jwHTujm.jpg (890 KB, 3016x1599) Image search: [Google]
jwHTujm.jpg
890 KB, 3016x1599
Othinus and Leivinia best girls.
>>
>>133584231
>Neph and Leivinia best girls
Fixed it.
>>
Why wouldn't Leivinia grow the cannibalism fruit in her uterus?
>>
>“Yes, yes. Sorry about that. I’m just so susceptible to this kind of thing. …Crying with someone is part of my very essence, so I just can’t stand it. Oh, no. Here it comes again! Fwehhh!!”

Neph moe
>>
>>133584610
Because that would require expelling it through her vagina thus ruining her virginity, which she is obviosuly saving for Touma.
>>
File: 1446681985503.jpg (115 KB, 507x461) Image search: [Google]
1446681985503.jpg
115 KB, 507x461
>js06 updates just before I sleep
>>
Fuck Kamisato for whatever he did to Tsuchimikado.
>>
>>133585156
He sent him to a place where incest is legal.
>>
>>133583979
And as I was just reading part 1-2 and few minutes ago, all parts suddenly got translated in a flash.
>>
>>133583979
“This might be the last time we speak, so I’ll use this opportunity to tell you something.”

>“What is it?”

>“Aleister, I will not stop you from perfecting humanity. You can do as you wish. But don’t abandon your humanity. I know for a fact that there were people who walked by your side because they were drawn by that humanity.”

Noukan why are you so based?
>>
>defeated Tsuchimikado
Now he's gone and done it. I really hate this Kamisato now.

Now I hope the spoilers of Touma beating the ever living shit of Kakeru is true.
>>
Damn Kamisato got BTFO in part 4, though his being pissed off makes a little more sense now even if he is pretty much just throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>So you weren’t wrong if you thought this was sudden.
Kamachi is basically addressing the reader here.
>>
>>133585669
Fuck you.

Tsuchimikado only lost because he doubted the incest route.
>>
>>133585437
It's funny I was going to mention 1-2 was in the last thread, but 3-4 are here now too so whatever I guess.
>>
Will Touma cry for Tsuchimikado again?
>>
>It had happened when Kamijou focused on Othinus individually rather than the Magic Gods as a whole. The more definitive that change had grown, the more their hearts had shifted away from Kamijou.

It's Touma's fault for not telling the magic gods to live their life correctly.
>>
So Kamisato's suffering comes from the fact that he was forced into the role of a harem MC?
>>
I think Touma and Kamisato would both agree that they hate a world twisted by magic. Touma has to deal with constant bullshit wearing away at his body and spirit. Kamisato has to deal with endless uncertainty about what is even real.
>>
>I didn’t turn into this because I wanted to.
Tsundere?

> But I loved watching her pour as much love into the plants as she did other people. It calmed my heart.
Tsundere?

>I honestly respected her desire to stand out and not blend in even if it meant fighting against society.
Tsundere?
>>
>>133585974
no its the fact dipshits like misaka getting in the way of him doing his job and every time he would try people would bitch or declare war on him.
literally its the fact that everyone he knows is batshit retarded and won't let him do his thing.
>>
>A sound like a dry branch breaking rang through the night.

>It had come from Kamisato Kakeru’s neck.

Shit gets real.
>>
>>133586146
A male tsundere is just a faggot.
>>
>>133586196
>but if it's a cute bishoujo then I can fap to her!
>>
>>133586146
He liked them before, but he doesn't like how they are now part of his harem is what I got from it.
>>
File: it should bother you.png (52 KB, 300x324) Image search: [Google]
it should bother you.png
52 KB, 300x324
>assisting evil whore gods
>>
>>133586216
Yes. Are you a faggot, son?
>>
Reading more Kamisato it's truly a normal person who feels stressed by being imposed a role he didn't choose.
>>
>>133586232
>bitching because bitches show interest in you
>>
>just got his power a few days ago

>barely understands how it works

Why is he so certain that the "other world" he is sending them too is even a happy place and not some torture dimension and that is IF there really is another world.
>>
>We went from Fiamma to a nigga bitching about having a harem
>>
>>133586334
I'm sorta with Kamisato on this one, the unconditional loyalty of a hundred some girls is messing with him, but he's going about it wrong.
>>
>In truth, he had wanted it more than anything, but he would look like a fool if he got all excited about the love letter in his shoe locker and it turned out to be nothing but a cruel prank.

Uh...You're one to talk Touma.
>>
>>133586138
>“He really is a hero loved by everyone.”
>Kamisato simply had not realized it.
>And ironically, even as Kamijou Touma watched that other boy leave, he had not realized the same about himself.

I see. This is why Touma lost the fight against Kamisato in this LN.
While it is true Kamisato is being cynical, Touma is a dense idiot who cannot see it too.
>>
>>133586293
Kamisato is a faggot who lives by concepts of what is "normal" and how those "normal" things should work.
He should eat a dick.
>>
That was actually a pretty meta discussion about harems.
>>
>>133586317
Maybe it came with a manual and he reads it time to time
>>
>>133586389
Touma's willing to take the chance that it's real.
>>
>>133586387
This at least Touma's harem have lives. These girls follow him like imprinted ducklings. I'd think it was weird too.
>>
>A mind of steel
Kamachi confirmed for bros
>>
>>133586419
I like it, Kamisato's taking it too far, but I can't fault him for hating his normal life getting turned into a parody of what it was for someone else's convenience. Killing everyone isn't a solution, but seeing a bunch of people you know suddenly get warped into caricatures of themselves has got to be jarring.
>>
Fuck Touma. He isn't owning up to his part of this and even admits it. I don't feel a bit of sympathy for him fir the parts of this he didn't have any control over. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Kamisato went about this the best way but serious fuck your Touma and your fairy bitch too
>>
>some odd ability to unconditionally erase or reject anything influenced or created by you.

Aleister confirmed for being conflicted.
>>
>There was a girl with a large pirate hat, an eyepatch over her right eye, and a miniskirt. There was a girl in pajamas with a ton of antennae sticking out of her backpack and unnatural surgical scars on her neck. There was a ghost girl in white floating inside an artificial mist machine. There was a girl dressed exactly like Magical Powered Kanamin. There was a cheerleader girl with plastic pompoms. There was a girl in red Japanese armor with swords attached all over her body. There was a phantom thief girl dressed in full-body tights.

Looks like we'll be seeing these girls in the next volume. Also, it turned into harem war now.
>>
>“Why can’t the girls around you look up to the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere?”
Because they aint't you Touma.
>>
>>133586534
I would think him having multiple plans and back up plans would shove him into the category of conflicted even if he really is set on his goal because it shows a lack of faith in himself
>>
>>133586488
But Touma is right, he doesn't have proof that wouldn't happen without the Magic Gods. Kamisato is just a whiny faggott.
>>
If Touma's right hand causes bad luck because it deflects the blessings of God, shouldn't that be proof that the girls around him aren't the result of magic god meddling? Or does that not apply because phase change out-tiers imagine breaker? So the result is that magic gods can set the stage for him, but they can't pull the strings.
>>
noukan is based as fuck

:_;
>>
>>133586534
Of course he is.
He wants his keikaku to succeed and at the same time gets mad if it succeeds way too much.
>>
>>133586545
How many girls has Touma?

>inb4 10000 sisters
>>
>>133586488
>Killing everyone

He's only killing magic gods m8.
>>
>>133583979
>kamisato is bitching about living the harem dream because its not on his terms
>toumas argument can be broken down into nigga you gay
holy shit my sides.
>>
Misaka confirmed best girl? Since she is the only one who was intrested in Touma before getting saved by him.
>>
>>133586623
>"I'll kill you."
>>
>>133586302
But you know what really made me think?
Kamisato loves his harem too, otherwise he wouldn't be going this far just for them.
Deep down he truly believes he is doing this all for their sake, just like how Patricia believes she needs to save her sister from sacrificing herself.
In a way, Patricia and Kamisato are similar.

Also, Leivinia is similar to Touma.
Leivinia could solve everything if she told her sister about magic, but she cannot do that because she wants to protect Patricia from the existence of Magic. Touma is the same, he prefers to solve things himself than depend on others.
>>
>>133586672
> Who is Seria
> Who is Fukiyose
>>
>>133586614
Sorta but we have seen WR eat phase bullshit so there is no reason he can't eat the harem curse UNLESS it has fucking nothing to do with the gods.
>>
>>133586672
Not romantic interest, no. But there was interest
>>
>>133586672
Being a generic tsundere automatically disqualifies her from being best girl.
>>
>>133586607
>My illusions have been broken since long.

>Aleister, do you admire those kind of heroes because at that time when you faced defeat the only thing you could do was lament yourself?
>>
>>133586545
Reminds me of the time when he came back to the city in NT2.

>“Huh? What are you doing here?” said a black-haired girl who was approaching the spiky-haired boy and seemed like a shrine maiden outfit would suit her.

>“Huhh!? Kamijou-chan, you have guts to skip school and then just go for a walk!!” shouted a girl(?) 135 cm tall who started to grab at him.

>“Kamijou, how can you do this while we’re so busy preparing for the Ichihanaransai… wait, you reek of alcohol!? I can’t believe this! Why would you do something like this that shortens your own lifespan!?” said a high school girl with maddeningly huge breasts who also approached him.

>“Ohh, Kamijou Touma. It’s Kamijou Touma. I don’t really care about you, but make kitty purr!”

>In no time at all, they were in all directions.

>“Oh, you’re the guy who called the ambulance during the Remnant incident, aren’t you?” said Musujime Awaki who she once had a confrontation with and had fair-sized breasts.

>“U-um, if you were coming back, I wish you had told me,” said a high school girl with glasses and huge breasts who was wearing a Kirigaoka Academy winter uniform.

>“Oh, Kamijou. I didn’t think you’d be coming back right now,” said a high school girl with even larger breasts who was wearing a navy-blue sailor uniform.

>“Wait! Wait just a second!! This is my scene! If you’re going to do this, do it later!! Dammit, the guy-to-girl ratio here is completely out of balance. And is that group of huge breasts specifically targeted at me!? A-at this rate, I’ll be lost in the background…!! Did they create a forest to hide a leaf!?”

>As the Biri Biri girl shouted, Kamijou did not seem to even realize that he had all these people gathered around him.
>>
>>133586672
Tsunderes cannot be best girl. Sorry.
>>
>>133586608
I'm with both of them honestly, call me a fence sitting faggot, but I can understand why Kamisato would be mad and think that, even if he's taking the glass half empty view, and I can get Touma saying that maybe they liked him all along. Neither of them actually knows what's going on, but I can't fault Kamisato getting mad at his whole world turning upside down and overturning his expectations, he probably should ask if they used to like him though as far as that wouldn't get him.
>>
>>133584231
You mean Othinus and Milinda
>>
>>133586733
this.
tsunderes, especially violent as fuck ones like misaka, are completely shit tier automatically.
>>
>>133586672
We have no proof he didn't save her at some point before volume 1
>>
>>133586673
Well it is also Touma's fault desu
>>
>When was it that he had experimented in summoning a great demon no one had ever heard of?
Choronzon confirmed as existing in the Raildexverse.
>>
>>133585156
Is this like the fourth time Tsuchimikado has died?
>>
Misaka is proof that God exists, and he is good
>>
>Hey, did you ever actually check with this Claire, Elza, and whoever else there is? Did you go around asking each one? ‘You originally hated me, didn’t you? There’s something wrong with this cooperative relationship, isn’t there? Your good will and feelings for me are fake, aren’t they? They’re all due to this right hand the Magic Gods gave me, aren’t they?’ Hah! I’d bet my life that you’d be lucky to only get a slap in return. Of course, it still looks to me like you need a serious punch from someone at some point

It's on
>>
>>133586672
Technically speaking Othinus saved Touma
>inb4 she put him in it in the first place
>>
>>133586826
to be fair he saved her from committing suicide in NT10
and yes, her saving him means shit if she was explicit on torturing the crap out of him.
>>
>>133586788
>what is Railgun's spoon incident
>>
>>133586882
That was by the end of NT10 though, and she was willing to do a lot for him before that point.
>>
>>133586826
She did put him there in the first place, I wouldn't call what she did saving him
>>
Why do I feel like I've seen this Kamisato issue before? Like, there has been something in the past where a character had a girl who liked them, but it appeared to be the result of some bullshit and they hated that.
>>
>>133586792
All Touma did was question Kamisato's beliefs. It's a difference in ideals. The main issue lies in how they react to the conflict.

>Kamijou Touma: "I'm going to punch you in the face."
>Kamisato Kakeru: "I'm going to kill you."

No matter how you look at it, one's clearly more extreme than the other.
>>
>This meta talk about harem

holy fuck
>>
>>133586817
Hopefully he'll pop back in later or Touma starts looking for him after this chapter.
>>
>>133586911
I feel that too, but can't remember.

Fuck those nips with their long ass tittle for their series.
>>
>>133586826
Kamisato needs his own Othinus, and maybe he could get it if he didn't went around killing all the Magic Gods!
Fuck him for what he did with Neph in this volume.
>>
>>133586956
>>133586911

That's the typical love potion plot device, mane.
>>
>>133583979
Chapter was a really good meta discussion of harems, but the best part is Noukan and Aleister. They are too human. I just want my Certain Magical Silver Star and his Scientific Dog stories. Pls, Kamachi, don't kill them.
>>
>>133586817
>we thought of Frenda as Kenny
>Tsuchmikado was Kenny all along
Fuck
>>
>>133586947
Well, Kamisato does not fuck around. Literally.
A harem accepter like Touma wouldn't understand.
>>
File: Very mad.jpg (160 KB, 822x622) Image search: [Google]
Very mad.jpg
160 KB, 822x622
>Touma about to knock for his boy Tsuchimikado

>After suffering through reading that harem shit for 2 chapters was looking forward to some funny dialog between them

>Tsuchimikado died again
>>
>>133587000
I've gone through all the instances in my mind, but none seem to match the exact feeling I'm looking for.
>>
>>133586963
>fix anger at having life fucked over by having a cunty bitch torture him endlessly

Excellent idea
>>
If an all out war between the "Kamijou Faction" and the Kamisato Faction were to ignite, though, wouldn't the Kamijou side have an overwhelming advantage? Kamijou and Kamisato would deal with each other directly, so that leaves the rest.

I dunno what kinds of Gemstones and Magicians Kamisato has on his side, but Kamijou has the #1, the #3, the knowledge of the 103,000 Grimoires, the knowledge of a Magic God, the leader of Dawn-Colored Sunlight, a Saint and 10,000 clones of the #3. Well, putting aside the Saint since she's in another country right now, just having the #1 around on its own would heavily twist the odds in Touma's favor.
>>
>>133587055
Kamisato has ghosts and pirates...and ghost pirates!
>>
I don't know how this meta discussion of harems has gotten me so hyped for this fight. Kamisato isn't wrong, but he's also viewing it too negatively with no proof. His main issue seems to be he can't believe that anyone could possibly like him, he's got no self confidence, but the way he tries to elicit the same feelings out of Touma, a guy who fought a god to get to stay with the people he's gathered around him was a mistake and only pissed him off, it's too good a set up.
>>
>>133587055
Well, yeah. The whole point of the Kamijou faction is that they could change the entire world had they united, but they don't.
>>
>>133586947
Well Touma is gonna be in his way of his goal so what else can he do?
>>
>>133586898
She was intrested in him before that. She is basically first girl. Only Misaki comes before, but she too was saved.
>>
>harem accepter
>>
There is something I don't get.
This chapter implies that both Kamijou and Kakeru got their powers because they are "heroes loved by everyone", but Kamijou had IB since he was born.
How the fuck did IB judged an unborn fetus as a "hero loved by everyone"?
>>
>>133587166
Her interest wasn't romantic.
>>
File: Accel 2.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Accel 2.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>>133587055
>but Kamijou has the #1,

Accelerator isn't Touma's m8 and would only help him if it involved LO or the other chicks in his house.
>>
File: ni_c11.jpg (173 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
ni_c11.jpg
173 KB, 700x1000
Reminder that loli Misaki was the only good Misaki.
>>
>>133587104
>Kamisato isn't wrong, but he's also viewing it too negatively with no proof.

To be fair, Touma is viewing it too positively too.
It is the conflict between pessimism and optimism.
>>
>>133587202
Explain to me how him allowing Touma to defeat him in NT10 involved LO or the other chicks in his house.
>>
>>133586949
Touma is a haremaccepter.
>>
>>133587055
I just realized the one advantage that Touma has over Kamisato that totally skews the faction war in his favor.

Touma has a bro harem.

Kamisato may have his bitches but Touma has motherfucking Accelerator, Tsuchimikado, Hamazura, Gunha, Kakine, Ollerus, Thor, etc.
>>
>Don’t look down on me while clearly trying to defend your worldly desires, harem accepter
Oh lord, ahahahahahaha
>>
You know, after this conversation the name "World Rejecter" makes a lot of sense.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with killing magic gods. He's doing the world a favor by getting rid of them useless shits.
>>
>>133587055
Your point is moot because you would need some kind of serious bullshit to make them work together.
>>
>>133587223
Touma is viewing it somewhat positively, but at the same time I can't blame him for trying to be positive. Maybe because I'd like to think things work out for good people like he does. He'd have tried to do many of the things he did all the same if he had no power, the difference is he would have died at some point, but if he accomplished even one of the attempts he would have accomplished the same feats without the help of magic gods. It's kind of like how there's hero archetypes all over AC, and you know they don't all have help from the Magic Gods, look at Hamazura. They might like him because he saved them, but I don't think it's wrong to let Touma attribute that to his own accomplishments because he still had to work for it.
>>
File: who.dis.nigga.jpg (128 KB, 849x525) Image search: [Google]
who.dis.nigga.jpg
128 KB, 849x525
Are they not gonna beef again?
>>
>>133587300
>Sisters mobilize to support Touma
>Last Order intercepts the signal and informs Accelerator
>Accelerator clicks his tongue, wondering what that idiot's gotten himself into now, and sets out
>>
>>133587300
I think part of it is the fact that Touma simply never actually bothered to ask before, a few of them would likely prove surprisingly cooperative.
>>
>>133587252
Kamisato should get a taste of delta force.

Also has anyone ever been as btfo by a Touma speech before? Maybe it's just been too long, but Touma made him look like a bitch.
>>
File: 1390255464796.png (33 KB, 162x296) Image search: [Google]
1390255464796.png
33 KB, 162x296
Well, at least we know the issue isn't necessarily having a harem in itself. The problem comes more from the unnatural circumstances from which the harem arose.

Kamisato's mad about how his life suddenly veered off in a completely different direction with everyone around him seemingly brainwashed to make him popular.
>>
>>133587191
it probably works outside of time and space, and thats why it can get away with the shit it does.
>>
>>133587166
she also "saved" her the first time they meet when he pretended to be her friend to pull her out of those delinquents.

It might no be that great but that triggered her.

Still that means shit when officially following the patern of novel release the first girl saved was Index and Mikoto third.
>>
>>133587373
>btfo
>by a dumb harem accepter
>>
Kamisato is bitching about 3 FUCKING DAYS of WR changing his life while Touma has dealt with shit from IB for 16 years.
Of course he is going to get mad at him.
>>
File: kek.gif (446 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
446 KB, 280x153
>Don’t look down on me while clearly trying to defend your worldly desires, harem accepter
>>
>>133587191
He's a guy who's just naturally in tune with his true will from the very beginning, and you've seen all the good he's brought to the world, and other people's lives just by always following his heart, he was always gonna be a hero loved by everyone
>>
>>133587357
And by the time they arrive Kakeru's harem has kicked Touma ass.

Be real m8.
>>
>Kamisato Kakeru left Kamijou and the plant girl named Claire walked alongside him. As his back faded into the distance, more and more people joined him, creating a single large group. There was a girl with a large pirate hat, an eyepatch over her right eye, and a miniskirt. There was a girl in pajamas with a ton of antennae sticking out of her backpack and unnatural surgical scars on her neck. There was a ghost girl in white floating inside an artificial mist machine. There was a girl dressed exactly like Magical Powered Kanamin. There was a cheerleader girl with plastic pompoms. There was a girl in red Japanese armor with swords attached all over her body. There was a phantom thief girl dressed in full-body tights. They were all from a different world not centered on Kamijou Touma. That world existed somewhere besides Academy City and may have covered as much ground as Kamijou’s own world. Before long, the group vanished into the darkness.

holy fuck
>>
>>133587373
The Russian shot and St. Germain got wrecked even harder I'd say, though this was pretty damn good. Speaking of which though, I wonder just how bad he'd get shit on if the full Delta Force was there, could he even handle Aogami's fetishes?
>>
Kamisato's harem sounds horrible as fuck.
>>
>>133587373
St Germain for sure, but this one's about as good.
>>
There's probably a difference in methods as well. I dunno how Kamisato did things at the start, but it resulted in hims amassing a rather large harem for himself in such a short period of time. He's probably really flashy and lacking in any sort of subtlety.

Touma, on the other hand, doesn't always add a new member to his harem with each new adventure. Take WW3. It was a huge event, but it didn't actually bring anyone new in. And don't mention Lessar, because she was brought in during the British Halloween arc, not WW3. Touma tends to sneak around, do things on his own, and it's not entirely rare for no one to witness his accomplishments. So his heroism generally tends to only bring in the minimum amount of people. Furthermore, even among the ones who do bear witness to his fights, not all of them fall head over heels for him. Take Misha, or Maria for instance.

Kamisato, on the other hand, is another story. Who knows what his methods were at first, but it looks like an astounding amount of girls were present throughout all of his adventures considering that he's only been at it for maybe three months.
>>
>>133587300
Main reason for them working together would obviously be for Touma. Will-tan did say that everyone he's met cherishes him.
>>
>Commits genocide on the gods because he thinks they fucked with his girls.
>"How could any of these girls possibly like me?"
>>
>>133587476
>mfw all of them would have curbstomped Touma had he said/done the wrong thing in front of them.

Where is your harem now Touma?
>>
>>133587526
>It was a huge event, but it didn't actually bring anyone new in.
Fiamma.
>>
>cancerous Toumafags with their btfo meme

Good thing Touma actually loses the fight.
>>
>>133587425
>Kamisato is bitching about 3 FUCKING DAYS of WR changing his life while Touma has dealt with shit from IB for 16 years.
>Of course he is going to get mad at him.
That's one way to think about it, but also look at the situation in reverse, anon.

Touma has always had IB, from the day he was born and from the moment he woke up in the hospital with amnesia. He's never experienced or known what it's like to not have a special power within his right hand, or the lifestyle that comes packaged with. Kamisato was living a completely and normal life, before over the course of the month, everything got distorted into the ridiculous LN shenanigans he deals with now.
>>
>>133587425
No, ZA HANDO only appeared 3 days ago. Probably the harem thing started to manifest since NT1.
>>
>>133587526
>three months.
Three days, mate.
>>
You know, Hamazura's a pretty strong argument against Kamisato. He has no special powers, yet he's managed to obtain a fairly healthy harem for himself as well. It's true that Touma influenced him in a strong way, but Hamazura's still an example of a normal high school (dropout) boy who's admired by many girls.
>>
>>133587551
Nice try, Fiamma is at most a friend, but he's only helped Touma when their interests align so far. The point remains that every time Kakeru does anything he gets another girl in his harem that follows his every word to a disturbing degree, hell, the fact anyone in Touma's harem is somewhat tsundere shows how different they are.
>>
>>133587559
NT1 was like two weeks ago or even less.
>>
>You should thank the Magic Gods
We lost the Touman.
>>
>>133587539
It's hard to tell if Kamisato or Touma is denser, they're both dense in different ways.
>>
>>133587615
And Othinus completely won him over.
>>
File: 49.jpg (378 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
378 KB, 675x900
I respect heroes with no harems.
>>
>>133587526
>Maria
It seems Maria might have a small crush though. Agnese is another example I think. Though he is good friends with Agnese.
>>
>>133587373
>Also has anyone ever been as btfo by a Touma speech before?

>Implying Touma was't the one that got BTFO

>>
>>133587615
What are you talking about? Touma's grateful for his power.

Don't you remember Volume 4 of Old Testament? "Don't think of me as misfortunate! Because right now, I'm the most fortunate guy in the world!!" He's thankful for the opportunity to help people. Pre-amnesia, he cursed his inability to help others. He even asked Kanzaki why she didn't do more to help people despite her power, and stated that if he had her power, he could help others as much as he wanted.
>>
>>133587603
Basically what I thought during the argument, it's too bad Touma didn't bring him up.
>>133587615
>Implying he hasn't been under Othinus' spell for a while now
>>
Kammisato is more in line with Hachiman way of denial.
>>
File: NT13 288-289.png (3 MB, 2225x1600) Image search: [Google]
NT13 288-289.png
3 MB, 2225x1600
>>133587476
I would say this was getting absurd, but we just had a talking dog destroy a comet controlled by a magic skeleton with drills last volume.
>>
what the fuck did kamisato do to Tsuchimikado.

fucker
>>
Kamisato is a mistake.
>>
>>133587557

>16 years

It's been 6 months, but point still stands.
>>
The problem with Kamisato is that even if he is right ot not, he has no why of knowing if killing all the Magic Gods would fix his life.
Suppose he kills them all and his harem doesn't stop loving him, then what? Will he acknolwedge that their love was real and that he killed a bunch of people out of pure retardation? Will he fail into the deepest despair?
In the end, he will be fucked.
>>
>>133587685
Touma doesn't actually know about Hamazura's harem.
>>
>Kamachi actually can make believable backstory to Kamisato
>>
>>133587610
NT1 was a month ago.
>>
>Kamachi basically telling people that there's nothing wrong with a normal highschool getting a harem
>>
>>133587727
I'm sure he got the hint when he saw ITEM during NT12.
>>
File: old touma's anguish.jpg (64 KB, 684x640) Image search: [Google]
old touma's anguish.jpg
64 KB, 684x640
>>133587615
old touma liked having power
>>
>>133587425
Not everyone can tolerate retarded shit like Touma anon
>>
>>133587667
>implying Gunha hasn't gathered a harem of fangirls who secretly follow him in his adventures
>>
>>133587717
Touma was born with IB and has dealth with it since he was born.
It's just that he doesn't remember because of the amnesia.
>>
>>133587717
He still had IB before that
>>133587727
He didn't see them helping him out in NT13? And he at least knows he's a mostly normal high school boy with a girlfriend he beat the tar out of Touma to save.
>>
>>133587709
Jazz hands
>>
>>133587667
>implying that one kid and those delinquents aren't his harem
>>
>>133587765

It's been actually 6 months. And he assumed it was normal.
>>
>>133587676
You didn't understand a word that was said in their dialogue, did you?
>>
>>133587721
*he has no way
>>
>>133587721
Killing magic gods would lower the chances of dumb shit happening in the world again so wouldn't be a wasteful effort.
>>

>And ironically, even as Kamijou Touma watched that other boy leave, he had not realized the same about himself.

DAMMIT TOUMAN
>>
>>133587676
Considering Touma was relatively calm while Kakeru lost his shit after hearing him, I would say Kakeru is the one who got BTFO.
>>
>>133587776

He doesn't remember anything before a certain point.
>>
>>133587815
Like that other anon said, Touma's gang isn't following him 24/7
>>
>>133587717
Sixteen years, six months. Depends on your perspective, but that's why I specified both his birth and his amnesia.

>>133587721
Killing the Magic Gods doesn't seem to have anything to do with fixing his life, it's purely out of revenge for them supposedly screwing with him and his harem. The damage was already done.
>>
>>133587682
Pre-amnesia, Touma's powerlessness was a source of anguish. He tried to do as much as he could, but he despaired at his inability to help people like Index.

Post-amnesia, he states to his father that he's happy. He suffers misfortune, yes, but that misfortune is what allows for him to see the misfortune of others and help them to the best of his ability. So in a way, he's grateful for that misfortune, and grateful to the power in his right hand that allows him to save those people. If he didn't have those qualities, he never would have saved Index. He wouldn't have been able to save Himegami. 10032 would have lost her life meaninglessly. Orsola would have been executed unjustly.

If the Magic Gods are responsible for his power and misfortune, then he has every reason to thank them for it. At least, that's probably what he thinks of his situation.
>>
>>133587839
Just because he doesn't remember now doesn't mean he didn't deal with it before, he was still saving people and not acting like Kamisato in OT1
>>
File: 1433013996353.png (1 MB, 2122x720) Image search: [Google]
1433013996353.png
1 MB, 2122x720
>>133586672
Its sad best girl isn't in this volume.
>>
>>133587845
So all of this because Kamisato happened to get Worst girls harem
>>
>>133587849
It's actually 6 BILLION YEARS if you count time spent on Othinus Alt worlds.
>>
>>133587882
I know.
>>
>yfw all the girls that Aogami ranted about in volume 5 has all appeared now
>>
>>133587892
> You fucking bitch, I spent 80 years slowly rotting away, had to give pieces of my body to my friends to eat and a lot of fucked up shit. Do you think I'm going to feel bad because you have a shitton of girls after your dick?
>>
>>133587892
Technically, he only remembers enough of that to understand Othinus and have PTSD headaches regarding the hells that she put him through. His actual memory doesn't encompass the whole time, or even a fraction of a fraction of the events.
>>
>>133587921
Fuck, did someone check?
>>
I'm disliking Touma more and more this volume
>>
This is so post-modern
>>
I don't get it.
If his harem has hearing him complain about his life, then why didn't they tell him that they were in love with him before WR showed up?
>>
>NT14 cover makes it look like it will be volume between men

>All this harem shit
>>
>>133587966
>inb4 you get told to fuck off accelfag
>>
>>133588002
He didn't ask.
>>
touma seems like he lose the fucks to give.
>>
>>133587966
fuck off accelfag
>>
>MUH RIGHT HAND
>MUH NORMAL LIFE
>I just want watch those girl from sideline
>Now they following me 24/7
Poor Kamisato, because WR he just realized all his girls is worst girl
>>
>>133588044
He is starving and this fucker threw him off a window to complain about being loved by too many girls.
>>
>>133588002
They're only hearing him now, if they did hear him. I doubt he complains about this to them, he was trying to get someone else in his situation to understand him so the girls wouldn't be in the same position to be asked questions like that.

They might tell him now but I doubt they heard him.
>>
>>133588002
Even if he did ask, how would he be able to verify their answers? If the Magic Gods turned him into a person who subtly manipulates everyone around him, there'd always be the suspicion that their previous perceptions of him were distorted. Like they fell in love him retroactively or something.
>>
touma is at least lucky that the girls he saved usually doesnt stick with him and have lives to live
>>
>>133588028
I don't see why someone who dislikes Touma is an Accelfag. That was never a real rivalry and even if you want to throw a fit and say it was, it's over and has been replaced with Kamisato
>>
>>133588073
Holy shit, I didn't think of it this way.
>>
For once a nigga actually complains about having a harem.
>>
>>133588066
How is Accelfagging even relevant to disliking Touma or are you just le memeimg
>>
>“Now, she’s crawling around like a baby!? She’s got some weird switches, doesn’t she!? I don’t think I like the idea of a god being this easy to influence!!”
My Baby fetish
>>
>>133588044
dude

he wants some fucking food, then he founds out that some faggot have "silence" his bro, then throw him out of the fucking window, then complain about having a harem .Do you think he still gives a shit?
>>
Either way, both of them are most certainly dense harem protagonists.

Touma literally does not notice the feelings of other girls.

Kamisato is kind of like what this anon said >>133587687 where he doesn't believe the girls truly have feelings for him and it's all because of WR.
>>
>>133588133
Eita from Oreshura does the same.
>>
>>133588142
>Guy says inb4 X
>Immediate reply of X
Gee I wonder
>>
>That Kamisato speech.
>>
>>133588133
Except he isn't complaining about the bitches being annoying, he is complaining about them being brainwashed because he has so little self-esteem that he can't even consider that someone else could fall in love with him.
>>
>>133588142
Are you this dense?
>>
>>133588148
Tsuchimikado is gonna be daijobu, right?
>>
>>133588199
He probably has a harem of his own.
>>
>>133588143
Shouldn't you be helping Touma right now, Aogami?
>>
QUALITY WRITING
U
A
L
I
T
Y
>>
Kamisato needs to fuck off.

Can't wait for the TouMAN to put this little bitch in his place.
>>
>>133588215
Too busy selling Indian Poker cards.
>>
>>133588229
Except that's not what happens this volume so you'll have to deal with it
>>
Kamisoto has a NTR fetish. That's why he's pissed.
>>
File: Aihana Etsu.png (459 KB, 677x645) Image search: [Google]
Aihana Etsu.png
459 KB, 677x645
>>133587965
Someone else can go through the list and compare if they want.
>>
File: IMG_20150814_211049.jpg (233 KB, 1435x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150814_211049.jpg
233 KB, 1435x1080
Hopefully this fag fucks off next volume.
>>
File: 1400737820116.jpg (64 KB, 670x600) Image search: [Google]
1400737820116.jpg
64 KB, 670x600
Touma is so fucking alpha

Kamisato btfo

Imagine Breaker makes you shit out of luck, World Rejecter just makes you a fucking kek
>>
How is Touma supposed to lose to Kamisato anyway?

From what we've seen so far, he fights either relying on his ludicrously broken World Rejector and through sheer numbers and resources. I doubt he's ever actually had to participate in a physical brawl once. And if he's truly a normal high school boy, then he's probably not a master martial artist either.

Putting aside his dealings with the supernatural, Touma's beaten Skill-Outs in fights. He's tough enough to take on two at once (though he'd run if a third one came out). He beat Hamazura, who actually had a weapon in that fight.
>>
>>133588308
Do you think Stiyl will ever accept Touma's friendship?
>>

that is a big losing flag touma
you dumbass
>>
File: IMG_20150918_054738.jpg (68 KB, 319x451) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150918_054738.jpg
68 KB, 319x451
>>133588229
>Unironically calling Touma TouMAN

Kill yourself
>>
>>133587634
Touma is the oblivious fool, while Kamisato is the cynical guy who cannot believe.
They're both pitiful in their own ways.
>>
>>133588291
I see the cheerleader, eyepatches, ghosts, animal ears and non-human girls.
>>
>>133588309
Kamisato might say something to make him wonder about himself and WR him or just sic his harem on him. I don't see Touma losing but it could happen.
>>
>>133588309
I don't know but I'm looking forward to Touma losing. Everything about him this volume has rubbed me the wrong way. His loss will be satisfying
>>
It feels kind of odd to see Touma act like such a massive Magic Godfag
>>
>>133588393
Because he's not a negative nancy?
>>
>>133588393
Fuck off, Kamisato.
>>
>>133588373
It's been confirmed he loses so start seeing it
>>
>>133587883
They weren't worst girls before.
They were turned in Worst Girls because of the Magic Gods. The Magic Gods need to pay for that.
>>
>>133588408
Othinus is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>133588393
>Implying Touma isn't right
>>133588408
It's odd but his logic isn't wrong, the Magic Gods were trying to intice him into being a scorer rather than threaten him at first, and he really likes one of them.
>>
>>133588408
He's been poisoned by them, weren't you listening?
>>
>>133588373
Why do people keep saying this? When his, Othinus' and Nephtys' lives are on the line, what could Kamisato possibly say that would make Touma concede and go "Sure, okay, go ahead and murder us"?
>>
>>133588421
Stay mad
>>
>>133588393
He's been losing all fights of NT, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>133588393
Didn't confirmed spoilers say that Kamisato only just got one last lucky hit in? He may have hit Touma, but Touma beat him to a bloody pulp.
>>
>>133588393
This.

I love seeing him get rekt.
>>
>>133588358
Who said I wasn't being ironic? :^)
>>
>>133588424
>Implying js06 has confirmed anything
And Noukan is getting shot too right anon?
>>
>>133588393
>Anon brainwashed by World Rejecter like the rest of Kamisato's harem
>>
>>133588450
Fuck Touma
>>
>>133588408
When you think about it the Magic Gods are probably the only ones to at least ask him nicely first before pulling shit to get him to cooperate, most just start right off with manipulating things.
>>
>>133588373
Touma lost, though.
>>
File: selfbikewreck.jpg (43 KB, 399x554) Image search: [Google]
selfbikewreck.jpg
43 KB, 399x554
I feel like this could fit Kamisato somehow.
>>
everyone still thinks touma is gonna win this battle?

because im pretty NT has been nothing but him being BTFO and losing
>>
>>133588408
Again, nothing Touma said in this volume is new. He's expressive his gratefulness towards having Imagine Breaker since fucking Volume 4 of the first series.
>>
>>133588393
Erase yourself, Kamisato
>>
>>133588457
Not to normal guys m8.
>>
>>133588521
He lost to a normal soldier though
>>
>>133588513
If he loses then he'll die. And that can't really happen.
>>
>>133588461
>Didn't confirmed spoilers say that Kamisato only just got one last lucky hit in? He may have hit Touma, but Touma beat him to a bloody pulp.

Isn't that how Touma fights usually go when he wins in the very end?
In this case Kamisato is fulfilling the same role.

What if Touma is Kamisato's Fiamma?
>>
>>133588542
Touma seriously loses though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.