[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which subs should I get for this? Seems like every time I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Which subs should I get for this? Seems like every time I find a good group they go on hiatus after a few episodes...
>>
File: 1425238935183.gif (321 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1425238935183.gif
321 KB, 500x375
>>133570980
>>133570980
>watching with subs
>watching DBZ
>watching anime at all
>>
>>133570980
Ken Xyro are always out quick and are pretty good.
>>
>>133571184
Thanks for the reply, I'll be checking them out.
>>
Over 8000! is the best group now that Dragon Team is deaded.
>>
>>133571184

What the fuck? This is TERRIBLE advice. He's not good at all.

He barely speaks English, let alone Japanese. He makes mistakes every single week and never fixes them. Just this week alone he managed to translate "I" as "origami". He's a fool.

You should always watch Over8000Subs. They actually speak Japanese and have yet to make a notable mistake.

Holy shit, /a/non.
>>
>>133570980
>watching subs
>ever
Kill yourself. I'm not even an animefag but the one sub I watched of DBZ because I couldn't find a dub killed it for me. The voice acting sucked and they butchered the original tone that was previously established. Never watching subs again.
>>
>>133571184

His garbage work:
"Our army found out that Freeza-sama and the Ginyu Force were defeated.. ..and soon a rebellion took place for the ownership of a planet or two. The internal leadership of the army fell apart."

The original line:
フリーザさまや 主要幹部が 根こそぎやられたと 分かった途端に わが軍は なめられ始め 反乱を起こした星も 一つや二つじゃない。おまけに 内部の連中の統率も 乱れる始末だ。

A rough translation:
"As soon as [people] found out Freeza-sama and our chief leadership were completely eradicated, our army started being made fun of/underestimated, and rebellions have begun on many [not just one or two] planets. Even our chain of command is starting to deteriorate."

Over8000's work:
"Once word got out that Freeza-sama and our top brass have all been wiped out, our army isn't taken seriously anymore! Rebellions have broken out on many planets! Even our chain of command has started to break down."

KenXyro/KamiFS/AnimeCruzers... They're all the same. They're utter trash.

Over8000Subs should be your first choice always.
>>
>>133571612
>>133571702
>speed subs have mistakes and ministrations
Wooooooow who would have guessed?
>>
File: OR2JCKo.png (54 KB, 597x562) Image search: [Google]
OR2JCKo.png
54 KB, 597x562
>>133571748

Over8000 release faster than the speed subs and don't make mistakes. Funny how speaking Japanese helps, isn't it?
>>
>>133571480
>Dragon Team is deaded
What? I thought they were just taking their time.
>>
>>133571957

They're not dead, but they are being held back by their TLC. He likes to make excuses about not being able to work, and the project leader doesn't have the balls to fire him.

Episode 13 took weeks to release because he couldn't decide whether to use "red" or "crimson" in a sentence.

14 is done, but most of the QC team left over the delays, so it's taking forever to release.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.