[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are childhood marriage promises so cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: my heart.jpg (186 KB, 1012x527) Image search: [Google]
my heart.jpg
186 KB, 1012x527
Why are childhood marriage promises so cute?
>>
they aren't, they are annoying as shit
>>
No shit. Childhood promises are forgettable and weak,they're never meant to be taken seriously
>>
Promises are NTR bait.
>>
>>133406037
This.
So much this.
It's the laziest way to force and lock a romantic interest between characters that actually don't work well together.
Fuck you Akamatsu for making it so popular with Love Hina.
Fuck you Komi for perpetrating it.
Only decent implementation of this was in Tayu Tayu, based Yamatogawa.
>>
>>133406030
Childhood promises are fucking retarded. Only thing more retarded is the way anime treats a promise made by two kids in their diapers that have no real idea what a relationship is as if it's an unbreakable contract binding them together for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>133406030
They don't matter if the main character forgets them and only come up when the childhood friend has already lost.
>>
>>133406212
>it's okay if it's done by a hentai artist.
>>
>>133406124
>>133406212
>>133406293
I had my heart broken because of a childhood promise, she got married with 2 kids and didn't even recognize me.
My only way is of 2D now.
>>
>>133406212
>Only decent implementation of this was in Tayu Tayu, based Yamatogawa.
Fuck you, Tayu Tayu sucks and the MC becomes nothing but a walking dick.
>>
>>133408098
Say it to my face pleblord.

>MC becomes nothing but a walking dick
Implying it's a bad thing.
>>
>>133406030
Too bad they never win.
>>
>>133406030
>Why are childhood marriage promises so cute?
Cute? Yes, if their still kids.
If in their teens already, cut that shit up.
I have seen romances with childhood friends and marriage promises are often the most retarded plots with a very shallow reason for DRAMA. The best childhood friends are those who are so close, everyone are confused if they are going out or not. But mostly, forgotten childhood friends are the ones who instantly wins.
>>
>>133406030
Source? Im in the phone.
>>
>>133406030
This is one of the most retarded plots in anime. Now it's only written by hacks who can't think of a fucking better way to write romance.
>>
>>133410581
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.