[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: art style good at beginning, shit at end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 014.jpg (267 KB, 1012x777) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
267 KB, 1012x777
ITT: art style good at beginning, shit at end
>>
They both look shit, jesus fuck
>>
File: rumi_no_misaki_v05p180.jpg (232 KB, 728x1044) Image search: [Google]
rumi_no_misaki_v05p180.jpg
232 KB, 728x1044
>>133113615
I picked up that series because I was told it had a harem end, I was rooting for pic related and then find out worst girl wins and the other two get sidelined.
>>
>>133113615
what the hell happend to his hair?
>>
>>133113615
This literally happens to like almost every author

Bleach
Dragon Ball(art goes to shit after Freeza in the Manga)
Shaman King
what else...Yugioh too I guess
>>
>>133114359
Goku is his hairdresser
>>133114196
they did a pretty great job of giving equal time to all girls tho

they also repeatedly have sex together and not together and it's pretty based how he's basically like a god to some primitive japs and he's gonna drown in pussy till the day he dies (since the island priestesses that serve his cock are an inherited title that means he's gonna be fucking teenage shrine maidens when his current harem is all old and crusty)
>>
>>133113615
Last few arcs of Inu Yasha. I know its shitty but the terrible art makes it worse. And that style has continued into Rinne. Its just gotten angular and lazy.
Takahashi Rumiko was bad in Urusei Yatsura started getting better towards the end, Maison ikkoku was pretty good and she peaked with Ranma.
>>
D.Gray-Man.
I love the history, but I really miss her old style.
>>
jojo
>>
As much as I like it, Hunter x Hunter got worse with time. Characters look like they're made of cardboard.
>>
>>133115165
Agreed, why would she change styles so drastically?
>>
>>133113615
Rurouni Kenshin.
>>
>>133113615
happened in Ai yori Aoshi too

artwork gets simplified as the mangaka gets more comfortable with his work

normally it would be the opposite but the manga is so comfy I can't blame him
>>
>>133116551
>umi no misaki
>comfy
it only feels comfy because of the artstyle 2 of the main girls fully intend to kill themselves throughout the entire series, one actually tries. They also have drugged 4some ritualistic sex in a shrine
>>
>>133116694
sounds cozy to me anon, what's your fucking problem?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.