[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (74).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (74).png
1 MB, 1366x768
Gonna try making a thread for this anime. For the few of you who actually follow this series, what's your impression for the new season? We got old characters coming back. New clothes for Chrono that doesn't look gay. New cards. And most important of all, new waifus.

Here's hoping any of you really do watch this series (or even know about it)
>>
Is Aichi back yet? What about Kourin?
>>
>>132151043
>Is Aichi back yet? What about Kourin?
Aichi can be seen at the end of the episode. Kourin is still unknown at this point.
>>
I still haven't finished last season because it had too much slice of life to hold my attention for long, and the animation quality was too mediocre to care. But GIRS Crisis looks pretty nice so far in terms of production quality, and seeing the old cast again is always great. Looking forward to it.

I don't even mind the obvious idolshit pandering that Bushiroad's going for. Here's hoping that the new duo gets more cardfights than Ultra Rare did.
>>
>>132151043
>>132151094
Im only watching for Aichi to come back and wreck everyone
>>
I actually really like Cardfight Vanguard G. At least its better than Legion Hen. Aichi and mini-kamui were really fucking annoying in the other seasons.

I like it. Tokoha a cute as well.

>>132150954
>new waifus.

Waifu doesn't mean ''cute girl''. Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>132151479
>Waifu doesn't mean ''cute girl''. Kill yourself, retard.
I believe he uses it in the context of "waifu-able characters" way

Also Gear Chronicles is awesome.
>>
>>132151043
The pain of losing too hard wiped her out from existence. You'd think Misaki would be more mad about losing but she seems pretty chill about it.
>>
>>132151656
That is pretty fucking cancerous.
>>
>>132150954
I dunno man. I can't even watch G. The animation they did each time they stride is embarrassing as hell. Can't stand that space circle scene..
>>
>>132151906
I liked pinks stride ''dance''. What I can't stand is how they act as if they are somehow affected by the opponents attacks.
>>
File: proxy-1.png (715 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
proxy-1.png
715 KB, 1366x768
>>132151755
> Kourin
> Losing

She pretty much won.

> In before you respond with Kai

There is always heavy homo muh nakama shit in kid shows.
>>
I can't wait for the Pale Moon legend deck. Bushiroad got me with Luna.
>>
>>132152156
>What I can't stand is how they act as if they are somehow affected by the opponents attacks.
Well in their world Cray really does exist and they communicate through the cards so it might be possible to deal real damage as long as you "imeji" enough.

>>132152163
Kourin definitely won the moment Aichi called Photon as Legion Mate. It's too bad that he's gay for Kai though. It's just poor taste in Kourin's part.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (94 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
94 KB, 480x270
>>132151906
B-but is chuuni, who would not like chuuni things in your card games?
>>
>>132151906
>The animation they did each time they stride is embarrassing as hell.
Gotta agree with you here, doesn't help that they drag out the animation sequences for so long either. New girl had a pretty decent stride animation since she basically does a summoning dance.
>>
I liked the last half of G so I'm hoping the fusion of old and new will bring the series back up to anticipation level. Jaime + Leon aqf shilling will be enjoyable at least.
>>
>>132152793
that bitch's striding scene was too goddamn long. I would die of shame if I was in her spot.
>>
>>132152540
to be honest the moment Aichi and Kourin created Photon was the moment they had sex
>>
>>132150954
Chrono is an idiot, he meets a cute idol loli and what does he do? He nukes him with his stupid dragon machine thing instead of easing her into the game.
>>
>>132152163
Anon... Kai won, just accept it.
>>
File: Luna is CUTE!.jpg (112 KB, 954x618) Image search: [Google]
Luna is CUTE!.jpg
112 KB, 954x618
Would you teach her Vanguard /a/?

Also Luna is cute
CUTE!
>>
>>132155013
With Dragonic Overlord burning her to death as it restands over and over again... that's the true way to experience Vanguard.
>>
>>132155279
>Chrono triple crit her on her first game.
>>
>>132152163
Homo...
>>
>>132155848
He did the right thing, see Chrono understands that nuking newbies with your dragons is the best way to get them into the game.
>>
I'm excited for the Pale Moon TD, PM finally getting that support.

Also Vanguard's TD since G has been good, its truly a good entry way for newbies.
>>
>>132152163
There is a point where homo stops begin subtext, anon, Kai may have won in the most pg way possible but he did.
>>132155013
Luna a cutest! I hope she brings lots of support for pale moon and gets to triple crit Asaka eventually.
>>
>>132158337
I like to think that Kai going to France with the blue guy meant that Aichi got ntr at the end anyway.
>>
>>132158199
Yeah while previously they had some of the worst tds in card games now they are quite good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.