[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your go to show when you're feeling sad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 345342545.gif (182 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
345342545.gif
182 KB, 500x279
What's your go to show when you're feeling sad?
>>
Any moe slice of life
>>
The "go to bed early and watch black and white films on arte" show
>>
>>131871532
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

The unrelenting positivity and the fact that it's essentially 26 episodes of motivation never fails to cheer me up.

also Super Galaxy Yoko doesn't hurt
>>
File: mfw those tengen titties.png (201 KB, 382x551) Image search: [Google]
mfw those tengen titties.png
201 KB, 382x551
>>131871809
>>
Madoka Magica.
>>
Plastic Memories

shit was hilarious
>>
>>131871809
it is so weird to me that people find that shit motivating or positive, and I don't mean the death of sunglasses, or the 'wander forever like a moron' ending, it was just a super dark show to me, and remains one of those things I don't like to think about, like guro

the only hope or meaning in the universe is this self-referencing, self-originating "willpower" or some meaningless shit is a bone chilling concept, there's literally nothing out there but me? that strikes me as being the ultimate nihilistic fantasy, if that were true, why would you do anything except kill everyone?

the anti-spirals were the only ones who understood the threat, and took appropriate measures to contain it, creating a fenced in area for humanity to exist in. The fact that they also refused to take up the mantle of God, seemed more like a civilization that understood that limitations were a critical part of the meaning of life
>>
>>131872043
Go home Rossiu, you're drunk.
>>
I actually watch End of Eva. It makes me more sad.

Take me into oblivion, /a/.
>>
Boku no pico.
>>
>>131872331
I listen to Komm Susser Tod
>>
File: chaika.jpg (77 KB, 487x460) Image search: [Google]
chaika.jpg
77 KB, 487x460
When you're crying, when you're sad,
watch some Chaika don't feel bad!
>>
>>131872043
nice pasta
>>
>>131871532
Non Non Biyori.
>>
>>131871532
Welcome to the NHK. There is a dark charm to it. I feel sad but I also learn from it. I ussualy need a bitchslap of reality.
>>
>>131871532
Boku no pico
>>
File: Screenshot (39).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (39).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
TOSHINO KYOKO
>>
Recommend me some happy animes /a/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.