[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animator Expo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 05.jpg (155 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
155 KB, 1000x707
What do you think of the shorts so far?
Which ones did you like, and which ones are shit?
Which ones do you want to see as full series or OVAs?

>Top Tier
ME!ME!ME!
Cockroach Girl
Kanon
Diary of Ochibi
I can Friday by Day

>Good Tier
Dragon Dentist
Carnage
Tomorrow from There
Yamadeloid
Powerplant No. 33
Sex and Violence with Machspeed
Obake-chan

>Meh Tier
Gundam Key Frames
Gridman
Tsukikage no Tokio
Three Fallen Witnesses
Chronic

>Shit Tier
Hill Climb Girl
Until You Come to Me
Another Impact
Making of Another Impact
>>
I really liked Tomorrow from there.
That's just a really nice song
>>
>>124899372
It was a good song, I just wish it had a little bit more substance to it.
>>
File: 1410048950368.jpg (88 KB, 936x536) Image search: [Google]
1410048950368.jpg
88 KB, 936x536
>Top tier
>First isn't Obake-chan
>>
>>124899853
The order that they're listed doesn't mean anything. But I don't think Obake is in the same range as something like Kanon.
I would kill for a long run of 4koma about her though.
>>
Obake Chan is my favorite so far. Simple and cute
>>
Shit, there's a lot of these. Is there just some kind of batch torrent I can get?
>>
>>124900805
Not much of a point to torrent them since they're not being released in HQ. Might as well just watch them on the site or wait for them to put out a blu ray collection.
>>
>>124900904
>they're not being released in HQ
What a shame.
>>
>>124900904
Shit, there's a website?
It shouldn't that difficult to find, but I don't know moon.
>>
>>124901039
Not yet anyway. I'm sure they'll roll out a full package when they're all done.
>>
>>124901346
I'll spoonfeed you this one time, baby bird.
http://animatorexpo.com/
Upper right corner, click EN for English.
>>
>>124901346
>It shouldn't that difficult to find
It isn't.
>>
>>124899018
>Which ones do you want to see as full series or OVAs?
I kind of get the impression that a lot of these shorts were actual pitches that didn't get the green light for actual production. Which is too bad because some of them really do have potential.
>>
File: 21.jpg (290 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
290 KB, 1500x1061
>>124902110
I don't see how stuff like Me!Me!Me! could have been an actual pitch. Like, where do you even go from there?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.