[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>episode 1 is a post apocalyptic vampire monster slaying setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
>episode 1 is a post apocalyptic vampire monster slaying setting
>episode 2 is generic highschool setting
why does this happen to every show I watch? stop fucking going to school and kill some vampires. How is there even time for school?
>>
>>124798963
>He himself is even pissed off he's in school instead of killing vampire monsters.
>>
>>124798963
education is important anon
>>
>>124799014
Came to post this, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>124799014
>learning how to use weapons by reading
>learning how to use weapons by doing
>>
>DAD, LET ME JOIN THE ARMY PLSPLSPLS
>Stop being stupid and go to school
>>
Thats what it becomes? I stopped part way in the first episode because it was making me feel so uncomfortable...how can the setting even change to something like that?
>>
>hook
>line
>sinker
They got you like a wide eyed sea bass
>>
>>124798963
How many shows have you watched where this happened? Name some.
>>
>>124799183
this is basically a less gay version of Aoi no Exorcist
>>
Because brainwashing the young generation inside schools and camps is easier.
>>
>>124798963
>both screencaps from episode 2
>>
>>124799362
I say it is more gay with theMC x Mike
>>
>>124799119
They don't spend a whole lot of time there. Maybe like one more episode tops. Hell maybe less than that
>>
>>124799139
First episode's just for setting up the story, episode 2's a lot different
>>
Because to many Japanese folk, high school is the best years of their lives.
>>
There's always time for school
>>
>>124799461
my point still stands, this highschool shit is fucking pointless
>>
>everything is destroyed but the highschool is somehow okay
>>
>>124799782
>actually destroying a school
What kind of horrible psychopath are you anon
>>
>>124799461
Lololol came to say this. OP has proved his faggotry.
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>124798963
>>
>>124799782
It's called rebuilding, anon.
>>
>>124799782
The school is a secret brainwashing and recruitment center. Just like IRL
>>
File: shot0002.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0002.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>124799868
>>
>>124799907
>Vampires
>Human-Experiment School
Is this the second season of Blood-C?
>>
>>124799868
B-b-but schools are still pointless; I'm OP, and I love to suck nigger cock for fun and shitposting on /a/ is the only thing I do besides that.
>>
Who smug here?
>>
>>124799930
>Is this the second season of Blood-C?
But Blood-C wasn't a human experiment. It was the experiment of a single vampire. Also, don't mention Blood-C, because other than its gore, it's shit.
>>
>>124800047
>don't mention Blood-C
Blood-C
>>
>>124798963
The MC needs to calm down and take some of that edge off before he can go out in the field and school is one way of doing that.
>>
>>124798963
It doesn't matter, it goes away quickly.
>>
>>124799183
Black Bullet did it too. Prologue was tense and menacing, actual story was bland.
>>
>>124800701
at least they only went to school for 5 minutes. Enju made sense at least, she's like 10 but Rentarou god dammit you're government worker
>>
Now, listen here, MC-kun, I know you are the only Chosen One/ special power/ mecha pilot who can save the world from certain doom, but these bad grades on your report card are simply unacceptable!

For the time being you are grounded from any fighting activities. I'm sure our enemies conveniently stop their attacks while you're held back in an inane study session. Just think about all the wacky SoL hijinks you can have with your school friends in the meantime.

I know saving the world is important and all, but we're just thinking about what's good for your whole future. Your potential employers won't care about your "savior of the world" status, no they really care about your grades.

What's this, you ask ? Why are we always letting teenagers do all the important work instead of grown ass military men ? Don't ask stupid questions, you little shit
>>
File: smugpire.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smugpire.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>episode 1 looks like hard gay yaoi shit
>episode 2 begins flooding it with smug little waifus
fujoshi btfo
>>
>>124802182
>Not enjoying both.
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
And this shit is called dark fantasy.
>>
>>124801571
MC goes to school because his boss wants him to socialize as a normal person before forming part of a squad, where lives depend on him, and they should trust each other. In fact, they are in school for little more than they've been, and never go back.

And teenagers have to fight because there are few adults left. Besides, there's still adults.
>>
>>124801571
Are you even watching it or read the manga?
Nothing you said ever happen in the show, good try
>>
>>124802495
Pretty sure except Yu's squad everyone are adults
>>
>>124798963

Because every show you watch is made for highschool kids.
>>
>>124802788
They are still only young adults.
>>
>>124798963
That's what you get for watching shonenshit anon. we're already at episode 5 and nothing is fucking happening.
>>
>>124798963
Because you apparently only watch light novel trash intended for children in high school.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.