[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Log Horizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (9).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
1 MB, 1366x768
So i just finished this.

How should i put it. It seems the raid fight is rushed when compared to the previous one. Also i never thought Kanami would be a MILF, or is she a tease? Animefag here.

Also is there a chance for S3? I heard Mamare had problems with tax stuff or something like that
>>
>>124389031
>I heard Mamare had problems with tax stuff or something like that
wait what?
>>
NTR ending was the best ending. Man, I'm glad I didn't get spoiled about it, this shit was hilarious.
>>
>>124389144
>NTR ending was the best ending
is it considered NTR when they don't even show Shiro and Kanami in a relationship?
>>
>>124389031
>I heard Mamare had problems with tax stuff or something like that
It seems that was already solved the day after.
>>
>>124389361
Any women that any self-insert protagonist ever expresses interest in should be considered his personal property, and any outcome other than ending with him or staying forever alone with a broken heart should be considered NTR.

At least that's what /a/ taught me.
>>
>>124389115
>>I heard Mamare had problems with tax stuff or something like that
>wait what?
He forgot to pay his tax on his printed books. It amounts to something million yen iirc
>>
>>124390043
>Any women that any self-insert protagonist ever expresses interest in should be considered his personal property
that's just stupid. why can't nips handle rejection?
>>
File: 1429608446722.jpg (32 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1429608446722.jpg
32 KB, 413x395
>>124390192
>>Any women that any self-insert protagonist ever expresses interest in should be considered his personal property
>that's just stupid
>>
File: 1407410389807.png (582 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1407410389807.png
582 KB, 1280x720
>>124389031
His tax issues are cleared up now, S3 is possible but it will take quite a while for material to build up to that point. S3 would be a few years off probably.
>>
Really enjoyed LH
Comfy as fuck.
>>
I dropped this at episode 16/17 i think in season 2 because those fuking kids were pissing me off. Did anything significant happen in the rest of the episodes or was it still shit?
>>
>>124391968
Yeah it stalls for like 5 episodes then it gets pretty good again.
>>
>>124391338
>S3 would be a few years off probably.
Did S2 cover up all the LNs material to this point? I seem to recall it being much further than that
>>
>>124392564
Well, yes. It did cover everything
>>
So, who was K.R. hanging out with the whole last episode? Did she even get any lines?
>>
>>124393098
His Dragon boss summon.

The Yen Press Vol. 1 book I got yesterday feels very nice.
>>
>>124393199
Oh. Of course a dragon would have a human form. Thanks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.