[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UBW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FateUBW_12_4.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FateUBW_12_4.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
You just wait, Gil.

Questions of the day:
- Will ufotable deliver on the sex scene? Yes / No / BD only / partially
- What other anime-only content can we expect? (like Rin vs. Ilya fight in EP2)
>>
Raider is a slut tainted by Shinji's semen
>>
BECAUSE WE TOTALLY NEED ANOTHER UBW THREAD
>>
I wouldn't get my hopes up for a sex scene.
>>
>>124263242
Probably no, I am hoping for at least an implied sex.
>>
Depends, they can just go full DOLPHINS, at least Sakura's sex scenes are implied even in all-ages properly.
>>
>>124263891
wait what movie is out?
>>
So, why is Heaven's feel considered a Sakura route when it's more about Illya with Sakura being somewhat a villain.
>>
>>124263994
Because Sakura is the one that lives and in 1/2 endings, ends up scoring MC
>>
>>124263994
The larger narrative is undeniably about Sakura more than Ilya.
>>
I want Type-Monkeys off my board NOW
>>
>sex scene
>on a dumbed down adaptation
Keep dreaming
>>
>>124264180
But it's not.

Only thing that centers around Sakura is that she's nutso, the main villian of the arc and that she sleeps with Shirou. The main narrative of the arc is about exposition of the grail, how it works and why it's fucked up at the current stage. Which is all Ilya, even the name of the arc is a name for Ilya's specific form of true magic. Nasu decided to make Fate TM's first official non-doujin work since it has a more general appeal, and so he cut the loli heroine out of her own route with that in mind.
>>
>>124265952
>The main narrative of the arc is about exposition of the grail
That's completely wrong, the story is about Shirou. And in this route, he has to come to terms with the clash between his ideas and his happiness. Which is all about Sakura. Ilya being the one who delivers the exposition on the grail system doesn't make it "her" route.
>>
>>124263994
You're repeating this in every Fate thread
>>
>>124263994
The same reason they call UBW the Rin route when it's Archer's.
>>
I don't think the sex scene will be there, but i'm hoping/thinking there is going to be an intense make out scene. Although not entirely related, if in Prisma making out transfers prana, maybe it will happen in blade works. It could give the fans the action they want, and not make the series r-rated. Intense making out, with a fade to black that returns with their clothes off would be fucking epic.
>>
which sex scene
>>
File: 218.jpg (1 MB, 2340x3524) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
1 MB, 2340x3524
>>124268534
lots of mouth-to-mouth love juice
i expect shadows sex (pic related somehow)
looong aftermath with second sex scene later sound only
>>
>>124268672

How funny would it be, if we got a scene in which Taiga walked in on them fucking.
>>
>>124268672
>ftfy
>>
Ufotable has pretty confirmed nothing will be shown on TV

After each episode for the second cour aired they tweeted out how much was cut from what just aired and call all of them the "tv version".

BD MAY have them.

HF will have them as they aren't limited to TV standards and can go even farther then AT-X and they got away with airing Yosuga no Sora which even though was censored was still LEWD AS FUCK.
>>
Fate: CG Dragons
UBW: CG Dolphins
HF: CG ???
>>
>>124268901
Vamipirism

Was still hot.
>>
>>124268804
original is perfectly sfw, Jin drawed them all specifically so it could be sold in the Novel General section
>>
>>124268794
LOL
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.