[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The irony is just too much. Junichirou has his whole spiel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Irony.jpg (354 KB, 1364x1636) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
354 KB, 1364x1636
The irony is just too much.

Junichirou has his whole spiel about seiyuu and their hardships, and yet the imouto is played by complete amateur 3DPD idol Rena Matsui who probably only got the role through her entertainment connections.
>>
>>123784785
I like Rena, but her voice acting was shit.

Not as bad as the overall show though.
>>
I don't think anyone watches this for anything other than Kamiyan anyway
>>
>>123788521
kamiyan was also the wrong cast for mc in this show. The arararararagi voice just doesn't fit this show
>>
>>123786893
It's her first role, you faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkgTg8vc2Cs

god this show has no budget
>>
>>123789189
I don't think it was even advertised.
>>
>>123789105
and she fucking sucks
>>
This cast, I swear:
>Mimorin
>Sora Amamiya
>Aki Toyosaki
>Ayane Sakura
They spent all the money on the seiyuu, apparently.
>>
File: Denpa.jpg (89 KB, 293x450) Image search: [Google]
Denpa.jpg
89 KB, 293x450
It bothers me that they changed motherfucking Kana Asumi for this literally who girl. Why? I can accept changing Ono Daisuke for Kamiya, but I can't deal with changing Asumi.

>>123789370
>Aki Toyosaki as Koutarou
I don't even know how that'll work.
I don't even know how they'll reach Koutarou; just how much are they planning to adapt, anyway? There are too many characters that don't appear until a lot later, yet they're in the promotional pictures.
>>
>>123789189
I genuinely couldn't tell if she was supposed to be winking or having a muscle spasm due to the chalk.
>>
Yes because the VAs wrote the show and are totally accountable for any irony or dumbass remarks.
>>
>>123789647
>It bothers me that they changed motherfucking Kana Asumi for this literally who girl
Me too, and that's why I didn't pick up this show. Kana Asumi is my second favorite seiyuu.
>>
File: img000041.png (178 KB, 844x1198) Image search: [Google]
img000041.png
178 KB, 844x1198
>>123789189
Why the hell was that wink so damn short?
>>
I am now remembering why I dropped the manga.
>>
>>123789932
Why? It's pretty fun, specially the individual arcs.

It got kinda tedious once they started that whole war thing. It felt like reading KamiNomi once again, with the war being the time traveling arc.
>>
File: 1418147301431.jpg (58 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
1418147301431.jpg
58 KB, 601x338
>production qualities so bad I wondered if I accidentally started playing from my hentai folder
What the hell A-1?
>>
>>123789105
Thats usually why voice actors train for so long. She's worse than most all of the seiyuu for AKB0048 at the beginning of the show.

>>123789647
>literally who
Google Matsui Rena
>>
>>123790851
4 shows this season (Denpa Kyoushi, Nanoha Vivid, Gunslinger Stratos, UtaPrince Revolution)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.