[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being this retarded Isla is defective already, isn't she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Dumb Cat.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Cat.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>Being this retarded
Isla is defective already, isn't she?
>>
Can we all agree that was a pretty disappointing 1st episode?
>>
>>123538735
She does not in slightest resemble your mom, so no.
>>
>>123538735
Yes.

>>123538769
No.
>>
>>123538735
I wish could fuck an android :
>>
>>123538769
Gotta say, I wasn't ready for those feels. The toilet gag at the end disappointed me though.
>>
>>123538837
>feels

Kill yourself
>>
what's the point of an android with that low lifespan
why haven't they improved the lifespan in the 9+ years they've been out
>>
>>123538837
Yeah, I thought it ruined the mood, as well. I don't mind the comedic moment, but they certainly need to be better placed. The toilet scene should have appeared after an ED or some credits.

>>123538955
Maybe we'll find that out later? It is literally just the first episode.

Isla was pretty cute. Shame that they're probably only doing it to make her own retrieval that much more painful.
>>
It feels like Isla doesn't really have a coherent character.

First she's a Rei, then awkward, then clumsy moe, then deadpan boke, then emotional little girl. Just pick one or two, don't juggle between every possible character trait.
>>
File: 123.jpg (12 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
12 KB, 426x240
Assuming that they have no digestive system they must have some kind of container to keep the food they eat to appear normal. This gives me naughty ideas. Just think about it
>"Isla-chan, I am thirsty"
>She comes near you and makes you lie down
>She stands over you and pulls down her panties
>>
This looks cute.
>>
File: jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>123538955
>what's the point of an android with that low lifespan
So you can buy a new one and also pay for the retrieving service of course
>>
Man, I wish my coworker was a loli robot.
>>
File: old hag.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
old hag.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>123539306
Stop calling every teenage girl a loli. Pic related is a loli, not isla.
>>
>>123539478
I would fuck the shit out of Nina for 9 years and 4 months
>>
>Aila
>romanized as Isla

you what?
>>
>>123538769
Dropped.
>>
>>123539613
You're fucked up.
>>
Why would they make artificial lolis?
>>
Am I the only one having trouble downloading shows from nyaa for the past months? It goes pretty slow and keeps stalling the day the show airs, but it goes pretty fast the day after.
I've been downloading this show for 5 hours and it's currently stalled at 62%.
>>
burnded the loli android in oven?
>>
>>123539772
Why not?
>>
>>123538735
>>123538823
>it's a robot
Picked up.
>>
>>123539772
A better question is why would you not?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.