[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to impregnate Yuigahama-chan!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I want to impregnate Yuigahama-chan!
>>
Yuigahama is the kind of girl that's perfect for an /a/non.
>>
>>122711020
Well, out of that story she's probably the best.
You'd end up in a fistfight with Yukino and Yumiko.
Iroha would cheat with no hesitation.
Sakisaki would rather fuck her brother.
Haruno, like Iroha but more open about it.
>>
>>122711152
It's such a shame that in the latest LN volume both Yuigahama and Yukinon get popular alpha male boyfriends.
Poor 8man, getting cucked before he even got any,
>>
Even though Yukino is better, Yui is still very nice and would be a very nice mother. Very nice body. Very nice personality. Please look for the positives in things and not the negatives. Negatives are very not nice.
>>
>>122711277
Nice try.
>>
>>122711277
>Yuigahama and Yukinon get popular alpha male boyfriends.

I'm still surprised they take turns being the "male" for each other!
I knew they would get boyfriends, but I didn't expect it to be each other.
Whattatwist!
>>
>>122711296
This is like the 3rd thread I see you posting in, faggot.
What's your agenda?
>>
>>122711431
shit posting probably
>>
>>122711152
Yukino wouldn't fight, she'd just verbally abuse you.
Iroha would probably just never commit. You'd always be friends but never lovers.
Saki would abandon you for her brother if he's in trouble but would otherwise be a 10/10 perfect waifu.
Haruno would cockblock you all day, erry day.
Sensei wouldn't let you leave the house without fucking.
Saika's a guy, and men can't love men.
>>
>>122711431
Making people happy, because happiness and positively is super important. Have a wonderful day, anon.
>>
>>122711550
>>Yukino wouldn't fight, she'd just verbally abuse you.
I'd fight her, since I'd beat her in a fight.
>>
>>122711431
Are you sure you didn't mean to quote this >>122711277 ?
>>
>>122711736
Why would I call someone out on stating facts?
>>
Yui is so airheaded she seems like perfect bait material for the armies of NTR-kun.
Is also the type of character that gets that treatment the most.
>>
>>122710965
While you do that, I will fuck Haruno
>>
>>122711801
Disagree.
Yui really isn't as dumb as people make her out to be, and she certainly wouldn't act like the slut from your pic related.
If anything, I can see Yukinon as a cold NTR queen.
>>
>>122711801
Every day.
Every day someone posts that fucking image and I'm forced to remember that manga.
Did I do something to wrong you?
Do you despise me?
>>
>>122711901
But anon, he's just reminding you of what would happen if you let yourself develop feelings for 3D.
>>
File: komachi 8man oh my.jpg (62 KB, 635x348) Image search: [Google]
komachi 8man oh my.jpg
62 KB, 635x348
>>122711550
What about Komachi?
>>
>>122712016
Slut.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.