[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's more liked? Monkey or Neko?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who's more liked?

Monkey or Neko?
>>
>>121203075
Monkey has the best personality by far.
She would make the best company, the best companion, and the best fuck.
>that athletic body
>that super strength
What's not to like?
>>
File: 524101-screenshot130.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
524101-screenshot130.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
how many monkey vs. cat threads are you going to start today, op?
>>
>>121203488
>What's not to like?
Her sexual preference.
>>
>>121203488
>lesbians
>good in bed

Come on anon, you can't be this deluded. She'd lie there like a dead fish, occasionally fidgeting and never making eye contact.

Hanekawa on the other hand would go like the clappers.
>>
As a Cat-fag, even I would say that Monkey is the coolest to hang out with. She's bro-tier to the max.

I like neko for other reasons, one of them being those cat tats, and because of Kizuneverhappeningmonogatari
>>
>>121203075
I like snake
>>
>>121203621
honestly thats what hanekawa would do. she is awkward as fuck. monkey tackled araragi to the ground and jerked him off.
>>
File: 1414979249941.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1414979249941.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>121203075
Not sure who's more liked in general but I like Monkey more. Ain't nothing wrong with a Hanekawa though. She did have one of my favourite scenes in the series.
>>
I like Monkey because, of all the monogatari girls, she seems like she could be a real person. She has a well balanced personality with some flaws and isn't completely crazy.
>>
>>121203554
There is almost no such thing as a pure lesbian. And she's into Araragi (don't even fight me). She's bi at best.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.