[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90% of all the problems within gundam crews are caused by women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: keepin it real..jpg (137 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
keepin it real..jpg
137 KB, 1492x1080
90% of all the problems within gundam crews are caused by women being retards.

Why do they even employ them when this is so obvious?
>>
>>121135844
Women have a role to fill. Oglaf explains this role well. http://oglaf.com/newmodelarmy/
>>
>>121135844
Just look at what Kycillia did in the beginning of the conflict, after the death of Zeon Daikun
>>
And Char did nothing wrong.
>>
>>121136017

Animal crackers?
>>
>>121136049

"Never betrayed anyone"
>>
>>121135844

A ship full of all men is a ship with low morale. Including young, single support staff on a vessel is a great way to keep your men's spirits high, and ensure they will lay down their lives for the sake of the crew.
>>
File: 1348383622415.jpg (220 KB, 985x696) Image search: [Google]
1348383622415.jpg
220 KB, 985x696
>>121136317
I'm sure there are other options to raise morale.
>>
>>121136317
Then make the kitchen staff female,or any other job where they don't fuck up important roles.
>>
>>121136410
>food
>not important
>>
>>121136375

None that are quite as effective, honestly. And you don't want there to be dudes in dresses. The idea is that there should be as little actual sex or contact as possible. That's why you want medical and communications officers as your crew's women. They should outrank most men. There needs to be a reason why your men aren't fighting over the girls and relationship drama isn't causing issues.
>>
>>121136410

Every person who crews a vessel has a job and is important. Anyone who goes rogue is a major threat.
>>
>>121136467
>you don't want there to be dudes in dresses
Shut up, you don't know shit about me.
>>
>>121136497
I realise that.But in the OP i am mainly talking about the pilots or commanding officers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.