[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a sadder anime/movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: grave-of-the-fireflies-5.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
grave-of-the-fireflies-5.png
1 MB, 1440x900
Name a sadder anime/movie
>>
>>120806756
It wasn't sad at all. I just felt mad at the MC, he's the one at fault. He killed his sister with his irresponsible choices.
>>
>>120806756
>that
>sad
It tried so hard to make you feel bad, you end up angry instead.
>>
>>120806756
Is no possible
>>
>>120806809
But the Aunt was a total bitch because she acted as any reasonable human would during the middle of a war!

MC just wanted to go live in a cave and steal corn with his sister which is a totally legitimate way to live.
>>
It was depressing, not sad. There's a difference.
>>
>>120806756
elevens believe in reincarnation so all the movies which you consider "sad" because some one died in the end are happy ending in elevens mind since there suffering has ended and now they will live again a batter life thats what the firefly symbolize
>>
>>120807076
I guess she didn't do anything wrong except selling the mother's clothes
>>
Japan din do nuffin: the movie.
>>
>>120807148
The movie never comments on the war itself and who was right or wron,it only shows how civilians lived or died during the war.
>>
>>120806809
exists for a reason pleb
>>
File: 1403906313781.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1403906313781.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>120807148
dumbass
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.