[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember back when anime was cool and they showed uncensored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: animepussy.jpg (162 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
animepussy.jpg
162 KB, 720x540
Anyone remember back when anime was cool and they showed uncensored vaginas all the time?
>>
File: minamotosizuka028s.jpg (35 KB, 820x615) Image search: [Google]
minamotosizuka028s.jpg
35 KB, 820x615
I remember on the old episodes of Doraemon they always used to show Shizuka's pussy when she took a bath
>>
IT's a shame they can't do this any more, but I geuss the times have changed
>>
It must be because of internet perverts making a big fuss of things, drawing dirty pictures and posting them all over the place, and talking about how they want to fuck every character in every show, that the genitals of young girls can't innocently, quietly be shown on television any more, like was done in the old days
>>
>>120258896

Jesus Christ what beautiful slit

>>120259236

Why does the internet have to ruin everything?
>>
>>120258896
Is that legit?
>>
>>120259435
Of course it is. This kind of thing was shown on Japanese television all the time just a couple decades ago. Isn't it tragic that they would never even consider doing this today?
>>
>>120259652
>Isn't it tragic that they would never even consider doing this today?
I feel so bad for the poor animators who can't draw pussy anymore.
>>
>>120259730
It's OK: at least we always have the internet to fall back on.
>>
>>120259858
Oh shit. That's nice
>>
>>120259858
That's beautiful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.