[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Crunchyroll a good medium to watch animus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: crunchyroll_logo_vertical.png (24 KB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
crunchyroll_logo_vertical.png
24 KB, 1500x800
Is Crunchyroll a good medium to watch animus?
>>
>Look, mommy, I'm trolling /a/
>>
Yes, there is literally nothing wrong with it
>>
>>119744190
For the sake of seeing currently airing shows as soon as possible, yes.

Before the hatebase invades I'll save you the time. /a/ hates it because it's not free.
>>
Since fansubbing is dead, that's what you will have to do for most anyway.

Of course, you don't have to pay for it.
>>
>>119744303
>Paying for sub-par quality streams
>>
>>119744190
CR is fine, animus isn't
Fuck off.
>>
>>119744303
Stop shilling fag
>>
>>119744190
I once got banned for just saying that a popular show was airing on it.

Are the mods here always that anal?
>>
>>119744356
>sub-par
This is where the faggotry begins. People will claim banding on forgettable seasonal shows matter.

Nothing beats BD quality anyway.
>>
>>119744356
The problem with this is it assumes that unless something is AMAZING quality it cannot be watched. This negates 99% of anime before 2004.
>>
>>119744190
Yes,you should totally subscribe, you help the Anime industry and you have a large catalog of Animes to watch, like Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online 2, Attack on Titan and of course your favorite anime, and all of this for the low price of 4.99 a month
>>
>>119744303
>/a/ hates it because it's not free
>it's not free
The fuck are you smoking? You can watch everything on their site for free, and the only restriction is that the latest episode of currently airing series is locked for 7 days. Paying for a CR scrip simply removes ad breaks and the 7 day restriction.

Also, /a/ hates it because they irrationally hate streaming. That's it, nothing more, nothing legitimate and rational.
>>
>>119744428
must have mistaken you for a different autist
>>
OP here. I've recently been heavily getting into anime and the Japanese language. I'm just trying to find the most efficient way to watch anime.
>>
>>119744303
No, /a/ hates it because we're all autistic fucks who want our anime in the highest quality possible with fancy typesetting and all the other bells and whistles; while Crunchyroll is at least trying to typeset, there are limitations to what you can do with streaming and most fansubs are still enough of an improvement over it to be worth waiting for. Anime is serious business, you see.
>>
>>119744428
The only thing consistent about the mods is that they're inconsistent.
>>
>>119744190
I think water is the best medium to watch animus in. Fire is also good.
>>
Only if you live in the US.
>>
>>119744530
If you want to quickly watch, CR's fine. But for best quality, BRrips.
>>
It's a poor man's youtube.
>>
>>119744530
>newfag
>turboweeb
Just fuck off already holy shit
>>
Apparently it's only a good service to people employed by CR who post these threads on /a/, who knew?
>>
>>119744502
How poor are you that 5 dollars a month is a lot of money?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.