[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when fansubs were kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ded.jpg (152 KB, 1379x779) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
152 KB, 1379x779
Another one bites the dust. RIP fansubbing.
>>
Who?
>>
File: 1359149107322.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1359149107322.png
29 KB, 219x186
Thank you Daiz
>>
Maybe people wouldn't be as thankless as they are if you subbed shows that actually needed subbing since no one else is subbing them?

If you're just going to sub shows you like for your own amusement without caring whether or not other people are subbing them, you don't get to complain how you're doing a favor to the greater online anime community in the West and get nothing from it.
>>
File: 186624824615.png (42 KB, 783x605) Image search: [Google]
186624824615.png
42 KB, 783x605
>>116155490
Don't worry, HorribleSubs will save fansubbing.
>>
I've never even heard of those guys.
>>
>>116155595
This.
>>
>>116155595
Nah. You should sub the stuff that you want to watch. That way the best possible quality can be ensured. It's true though that not everyone should sub the same thing.
>>
Who?
>>
>>116155749
This. As a translator on exhentai I explicitly take only works that I like myself, knowing that doing something on commissions or because "it's mainstream" would end up with a half assed work.

If you're doing something for free it should be something you like doing, for your own amusement. It's the only way you can ensure a certain level of passion and therefore quality.
>>
>>116155749
Feel free to sub whatever you want and do it primarily for your own enjoyment. It's your time, your effort, no one has any right to tell you what to do unless they're paying you for it.

But if you're going to care primarily about yourself and your interests, don't pretend like you're some poor misunderstood victim who is only trying to help everyone out and ends up bullied by ungrateful nerds on the internet.
>>
>>116155490
never ever heard of them so...
>>
>>116155490
try subbing something yourself, instead of editing crunchysubs and maybe we'd a) give a fuck b) know who you are
>>
>>116155633
they were doing ishuukan friends BD

as long as there are raw/subbed BD rip providers I don't care who goes away. BD encoders please don't die
>>
File: 1410387292363.jpg (38 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
1410387292363.jpg
38 KB, 480x346
>Kaylith
Literally who?
>>
Fyurie was in that time of the month and fucked everything up for everybody.

http://privatepaste com/aca5e8ee1f
>>
>>116155832
It works for any content creator, if you aren't interested in something + aren't being paid it makes it torture.
>>
I dont even know who these guys are.

But I agree that fansubbers get to much shit.

People take good subs as granted and bitch about bad subs. People should be at least a little more thankful.
>>
I don't care. Look at it how you prefer but watching anime now is the easiest thing possible and we even get subs in a day at maximum without any added drama shit.
If you want to go back to the good old day of penises cumming on subs for karaoke effects please do it. Back to the glorious days of TL notes, I sure miss them.
>>
who the fuck are these guys?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.