[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend showed me how to use his model program and he even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: my man.png (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
my man.png
77 KB, 540x960
My friend showed me how to use his model program and he even gave me a free copy so I've been practising. I've made a man but it's really hard. How do you get better at this? I thought I could learn how to do this and then maybe get a job on the next call of duty game or something but I don't think I'll be able to yet.
>>
File: my manandwoman.png (121 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
my manandwoman.png
121 KB, 540x960
>>512525
I even thought I would be able to make something for a rule 34 webm thread but I don't think I can even do that yet. I don't know how to make them move.
>>
Why is nobody helping me?
>>
>>512555
you should watch more video tutorials
>>
>>512555

Because you're bait is weak.
>>
>>512570
*because you're bait is week
>>
File: 1389051909521.png (25 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1389051909521.png
25 KB, 625x626
>>512525
>>512526
>>
>>512575

I new they're was a spelling mistake in their. Thanks!
>>
>>512525
omg... you should print up a hundred color 11x17s and put your resume on the back and send it to every studio. I'd bet you will get a head for your work.
>>
>>512526
do it, i need to see this
>>
Thanks for the lolz, op
>>
>>512558
Agreed. Eat more tutorials off of youtube to gain vital understanding of the program features. Snort speed-modeling to see how pros use techniques. Chug documentation to gain further knowledge. Then blow tons of hours injecting the program into your bloodstream.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.