[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirroring/copy pasting key frames???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: kiselina rigging.jpg (190 KB, 1366x737) Image search: [Google]
kiselina rigging.jpg
190 KB, 1366x737
3ds skill level- Novice to competent (about 2-3 months of studying at uni doing vfx and animation)

Hey currently working on 3ds max and i have managed to weight and animate one of the wings of my model. i was wandering is their a way to mirror or copy and paste the animation over to the other wing (i know i can mirror the weighting) but i really dont want to try and animate the other wing by hand if possible.
>>
(the screenshot isnt a latest screen cap)
>>
>>509630
I don't think mirroring the animation is a standard CAT feature, but there has to be some script that allows you to do that. Check "cat mirror animation" on scripspot.
Also the control objects probably have symetrical alignments, which would allow you to animate both sides at the same time by selecting both control objects next time
>>
>>509770
thanks man that worked
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.