[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's there a way I could hire a japanese modeler to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: BxQhkz-CYAAKuHk.png (343 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
BxQhkz-CYAAKuHk.png
343 KB, 1024x640
It's there a way I could hire a japanese modeler to make 3D waifus for my games?

I know you guys suck but if someone is interested into getting pay, pls post your portfolio of 3D waifus.

pic related is the quality I'm expecting because is not free shit, but actual money I'll be paying.
>>
>>502830
u best go to turbosquid or something m8
>>
>>502830

Yes, but only if you're female, treat them like shit, and pay them just enough for them to live off microwave ramen.

Oh, and you have to occasionally leave your soiled panties lying around where they can get ahold of them.

It's a union thing, I think.
>>
>>502830
The quality you're asking for in that image is far above what you can likely afford... That's AAA talent, it doesn't come cheap.
>>
>>502839
This, also, not a game quality model, way higher.
>>
If you have free time you could learn this shit in a short amount of time, 3d waifus arent so hard to make
>>
Have you seen the japanese software Live2d ? It seems cool!

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SMDLnC-cMU
>>
>>502839
Regardless of whether he can afford it or not, he almost certainly doesn't have the skill to use it.
Look at that render. That shit's amazing.
Have you seen the best production cel-shading that Japan can put out in comparison?
https://youtu.be/TFyCQoSkTfU
>>
File: 037[1].jpg (283 KB, 1397x900) Image search: [Google]
037[1].jpg
283 KB, 1397x900
>>502839
on the contrary. You just need decent anti-aliasing to make it look like actual drawings and the high cost of anti-aliasing is balanced with simple flat shading and no heavy post-processing effects like AOS, DOF, bloom and stuff. Not to mention you don't need high framerates because it's usually fixed at 12 fps to make it look frame-by-frame drawing.
The challenge is not to achieve similar visuals, it is to construct the models to appear anime-like when you apply the shaders.
>>
>>502830
You sick pedo fuck
>>
>>502830
That is actually not all that hard to model
The shader/material on the other hand, I have no clue
>>
>>502915
>Completely ignores the 3D sculpting aspect of it
>Thinks I was at all referring to the rendering of it
I was not. The rendering is the least skilled aspect of that image.
>>
>>502925
> 3d sculpting
Why the hell would you wanna sculpt such basic ass shit. You're not modelling for the next godzilla movie, you're just doing some stupid anime face with flat point clothes. Requires the modelling skills of a monkey.
>>
>>502944
That's not true. Monkeys can't do that.
>>
>>502944
Please don't be such a scrub. The forms of her face, legs and arms are going to be much quicker to model by sculpting than trying to poly-model those to look pleasing. Also, just because you think it's easy, doesn't mean it is. It takes many years of anatomy and modeling practice to create organic 3D models that looks so pleasing. If you think a monkey could do that, then lets see your great work that should obviously be better than that, since after all, a monkey could do it.
>>
>>502951
it's not a question of sculpting vs boxmodelling. its whether we can get the same 2d look with the same quality in real-time, which we can. But the challenge there is not to model the thing. There are thousands of modellers who can make that. It's to learn how to make the models appear that way in games. Also you think you're better than a monkey, but you can't model animus either :^)
>>
>>502953
> There are thousands of modellers who can make that
Lmao, kid, you clearly know shit all about modeling. That is top quality modeling skill, there are not thousands of people who model that well. Like I said, prove you're that good or shut your troll mouth.
>>
>>502955
> triggered
there are billions of artists who create much better shit than this garbage. sorry to bash your animu waifu but ur waifu a shit and u suck :^)
You need to prove your worth to ask people to post their works, otherwise no one is gonna bother proving themselves to a coward nobody ;^)
>>
File: b9.png (91 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
b9.png
91 KB, 955x957
>>502957
>billions of artists who create much better shit than this garbage
>billions
>>
>>502958
literally billions
>>
You gotta reel it in when it bites, not let it nibble the bait away
>>
>>502925
>crazy fuck thinks rendering is not an art of its own
>>
>>503148
Where did they say that? They only said it was the least of the artistic aspects. Git better reading comprehension, scrub.
>>
https://www.artstation.com/artwork?sorting=picks&medium=digital3d&category=characters

Find someone to hire on here?
>>
what does it take to get this skilled? This is the exact skill and style I want to work to
>>
>>503218
Years consistent practice, not pissing out a blob monster in ZBrush every month or so, but nearly daily. Practice your drawing skill too.
>>
>>502830

How much are we talking about? If you want decent quality, you have to pay the hours of work that it takes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.