[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream General: Sleep Deprivation Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1465760636493.jpg (555 KB, 1478x1379) Image search: [Google]
1465760636493.jpg
555 KB, 1478x1379
Ded thread: >>17786335

OP art courtesy of some nice drawfag.

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: We still could use some more dream interpreters. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
File: 1463524854808.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1463524854808.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
Last night I actually slept long enough to have dreams I could remember. Tonight will not be one of those nights.
>>
File: 1410936162027.jpg (54 KB, 478x424) Image search: [Google]
1410936162027.jpg
54 KB, 478x424
What has my life even become?

I hear about sleep paralysis a lot, but do any of you have any other sleep disorders?
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 125x125
>>17823573
I had a weird abstract dream last night,

I was a kind of Louis Theroux type journalist visiting this large compound that was dedicated to treating the severely mentally disabled, on a desolate moor in rural Ireland, I was raining heavily. The doctor who was giving me a tour of the place looked vaguely child-molestery and was way too pleased to show me how the facility was run, the inside of the place had a very grey cementey look to it, they was an aura of a sickly green stagnant air everywhere inside, everything seemed DIY and cobbled together.
The area where the patients were kept and treated was behind scratched plexiglass. The retarded wails of the patients were omni present.
Down a hall I could see a cripple who fallen over, lying in a pool of piss, he looked dead.
Suddenly, there was a bang on the glass, a tall emaciated, dead eyes blonde woman through herself against it. She exhaled a mist of dark blood against the glass. "I see you've met one of our nurses" the doctor said, "They were created from sheep, we tried using deer, but sheep make the best nurses," He informed me the sheep breathe the blood of the deceased spastics, as a method of recycling, the nurse stared at me with a vacant expression, then scuttled down the hall on all fours.
"If you're a lucky boy I'll let you see her wool, and if you're good she might let you feel it." The man told me.
Through the crack in a door I saw a doctor raping an identical nurse, in front of a piss and shit covered crippled patient who was violently masturbating with his one working arm, she was crying an inhuman sob.
As I left the facility the doctor gave me a jar of sweets and told me to tell the paper about all the great work they they're doing for the human race, and that some day he'll show me the "inner sanctum" where all they're accomplishments are made.
I got into the car, the driver turned to me and said "Don't believe his lies" his face was distorted and his voice sounded like dial up.
>>
>>17823624
>lying on the internet
For what purpose?

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/theroux
>>
>>17823652
I have never posted this before.

Spooky shit, eh?, /X/?
>>
File: 344_101_1.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
344_101_1.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
This is the weirdest dream I've had in a while, would be happy if someone took the time to interpret it!

1/2
I am marching in the woods with a group of soldiers, an old airplane flies by.
the group dissipates when the woods turn into a barren land.
Some friends come and pick me up in a car with no roof and I take one of the backseats,
I thought about bringing some LSD but not sure if I did.
As we drive I get the feeling we are "leaving it all behind", the old life that is.
We talk about some time when we had partied and I got high on coughsyrup (which I have never done in real life),
in the dream though I had memories of it giving me the shits.
We arrive at our destination which is a small town by the lakeside, I go off alone starting my search for something.
I start searching by the edge of the lake, the lake is still and beatiful and the water is clear, sparkling in the sun.
By the water the ground consist of small, beatifully rounded rocks. There is a house by the lake which I enter, an old
friend of mine lives here. He is friendly but we don't make much contact. I search his house and see/feel ghostlike memories
of something dread happening to someone here, I speak out "show me what happened here" but the only thing that happens is some
whirly twisting patterns appearing and disappearing right after. Suddenly my brother is also in this house and he loves it here.
>>
>>17825537
I feel like he disrupted my search so I leave the house and go towards an old mysterious brown-red cave, I have company again but
this time I am not exactly sure who is with me. At first it seems like my friends from before, but the one leading the group feels
like an old, wise mystic man (maybe an old version of me?) who also seem a bit crazy (like a friendly but mad wizard). This old man is closely followed by a
"servant" or "helper".
The cave gives off adventurous and mysterious vibes, small waterfalls and runnning waters (only some centimeters deep)
are spread out in the cave.
We see a glowing crystal orb lying on a pedestal, the old man and his servant walks up to it and touch it to get instantly turned into toys.
the old wise man is turned into something that looks like the nutcracker soldier, but more stale. the servant is turned into one of those
really cheap green plastic soldiers. They don't seem to mind and start to purposefully head back out of the cave, since they are stale toys
their movement look really weird now. when they get out they get into a small toy plane and suddenly I can see from their point of view as they
ascend from the ground and start flying towards the woods. They drive past a group of marching soldiers and I see myself looking at the airplane and think "aha! so that is the airplane I saw earlier".

This is where the dream ends, I should add that the soldier marching didn't give off a feeling of going to war, it felt more like a boyscout march in the woods.
>>
Lately, my dreams have felt more real than reality.
>>
This is more a medical problem then /x/ but I figured there would be a dream thread going.

This happens occasionally and started around last year.
Just had it happen again last night, I did stay up really late so that might have somethng to do with it.

Anyway, it's like a close cousin to sleep paralysis, but instead of being fully awake and unable to move, I'm dreaming.

But this isn't your normal "i'm stuck and I can't move" type dream for a couple of reasons.

First of all, it's not like sleep paralysis where your brain is sending signals to your arm or leg but it doesn't respond, it's like I have to SERIOUSLY STRUGGLE to formulate the thought to move, like I forget how to.

I would teeter totter between awake and asleep, where the cycle would be
>fall asleep
>dream for a second
>realize I can't formulate the thought to move or breathe
>panic
>realize i've done this a couple of times here
>after 1-10 seconds of mental struggle, move something
>dream gets blurry, mostly awake here, take a quick, frightened breath
>overwhelming urge to fall back asleep here
>forget what just happened
>repeat

This happened around 10-15 times before I broke the cycle by focusing all of my energy on punching the ceiling at my "most awake" stage and forcing myself awake.

I can't stress this enough, the feeling is like I didn't have the brain power to formulate the thought to move, like I was working off of bare minimum mental capacity

What could this be? Anyone else experience this? I'll answer any questions if you need me to (or are curious)
>>
I had a dream I was dating a girl and I got upset because she was hanging out with her ex girlfriend and I was putting on my boots and taking all the money I had, and got on a motorcycle. That's it.

I'm in a relationship with a guy who always has a problem with me.
>>
>>17825560
Elaborate.
>>
>>17823613
Sleep paralysis is not a disorder. It's a natural transitional state that allows you to move into the realm of unbound imagination.
>>
>>17825901
Just go with it. This is natural, stop worrying and trying to make yourself wake back up. Just pay attention and let it happen.
>>
>>17825901
Do you have sleep apnea?
>>
>>17826807
I literally can't breathe, like my adams apple is caught and i'm choking

>>17827184
Not that I know of?
>>
>>17823573
I experience sleep paralysis about once a month. It's pretty typical most times - I'm able to see my surroundings, feel fear/dread, usually see a humanoid figure approaching me, and "wake up" when the figure gets close.

However, several months ago I started having a new type of experience, and I'm not entirely sure it was sleep paralysis.

I would have a weird feeling before falling asleep, not negative emotions like with sleep paralysis, more like an unusual quiet in my room or a kind of "amplified" stillness. Maybe 30 minutes or an hour into sleep, I'd feel a jolt at the foot of my bed like something had been dropped onto it. Then I would feel little "steps" as if something was walking around my bed near my feet. It seemed like something small, anything from the size of a small cat to young child. It's hard to explain exactly, but I also had a sense that something else was in the room with me.

Sometimes I awoke to the jolt at the foot of the bed, and sometimes I only awoke to feel something walking around.

The first few times it happened I really didn't pay much attention to it. I used to keep a friend's cat in my home and it would sometimes jump on my bed to sleep with me at night, so I figured it was just my mind remembering that sensation or something. But then I started having the feeling that it was a child or a larger dog.

I never really felt the same sense of fear or dread that I normally get with sleep paralysis. Very often I actually felt comforted by the experience, or just mildly annoyed.

There was no feeling of physical paralysis... sometimes I would instinctively kick with my legs in a "get out of here" way, and the feeling would stop. For the first 3 or 4 times it happened, I would just go back to sleep at that point figuring it was just my mind playing tricks.
>>
>>17828299
Continued:

Sometimes, though, the walking would continue even after I had "kicked" it away or told it to stop. At this point I would actually sit up a little to see if there was something actually on my bed.

I never saw anything on my bed, and looking would usually stop the phenomenon for that night. But on one occasion, I saw what looked like small indentations being made in my blanket coinciding with where I was feeling the "steps". That startled me, but again, I didn't have an especially strong sense of fear.

My girlfriend has stayed at my place a few times. I told her about it once in passing, in a conversation about my sleep paralysis. She said she had felt it before, too, but didn't mention it to me because she didn't want to sound crazy. My roomate has also felt it on his bed, but not as often as I have.

Anyone have any ideas what this could be? I thought it could be caused by my bed springs wearing out or something, but my roommate has a much newer bed and he's felt it too. I also thought it could be sleep paralysis, but the experience feels too different, and my girlfriend (who does not have sleep paralysis) has felt it as well.
>>
>>17825537
Any of these images correlate with real life? Later on when you woke up, did you recognize or remember any of the settings, people, and things from the dream? This is for future reference to help interpretation.

>>17828338
Yeah. Either it's ghosts/supernatural shit or overactive imagination at the cusp of the night.
>>
I have a recurring dream I keep having, and I had it a few days back. I dream about school A LOT but they're 2 kinds of dreams.

The first one is that I'm still in school, and I'm a new student, except it's not the school I went to, in fact in pretty sure the building doesn't exist in real life. It's always a different school but every time it's not a real building I've ever been in. Cut to me being in a classroom on a test day with me being completely unprepared because I forgot that I am enrolled in that class yet somehow there for the test. Apparently this is a common dream type about the fear of growing up but.

My second one takes place on either the actual high school or middle school(it fluctuates) cafeteria albeit somewhat different. It always ends with me not being able to eat, either because I don't have lunch money or because the line is too long-most often because I'm aware that I've been out of school for so long that my school lunch account has been empty and inactive for long. The question is why I would go there for lunch in the first place.

I'm 25 and this year a lot of stuff has happened. I got my first big college job and am moving out soon, and I've had these dreams for a lot longer than that.
>>
>>17823573
I don't have recent weird dreams or sleep paralysis, but when I was about 7-8 I would have a reoccurring dream where my limp body was falling through a realm entirely made up of white noise and static. It was dead quiet, and every time I had the dream I woke up nauseous and vomited shortly after each waking. Can anyone possibly explain?
>>
I often dream of powerful people (i.e world leaders) and it's odd because it's never anything serious. For example I had a dream where I met Vladimir Putin and we talked about random things. I also had similar dreams with Trump and Hitler.
Maybe my subconscious wishes to rise to power? I don't know, but it's an interesting thought.
>>
>>17828411
Perhaps you're experiencing hypnopompia during a falling dream. Hypnopompia is an auditory hallucination often experienced right before going to sleep, usually of static, but you hear and experience during your dream so I'm not sure.

>>17828467
Maybe you're low-key interested in the thoughts and experiences of powerful and controversial people. You want to know their motives about why they do what they do and you're dreaming of it. Just a guess.
>>
I've have recurring dreams about being killed in an old war bunker. They're so real and happen so often that the memories of the dreams feel like real memories.

I find it really difficult to watch war movies from that era. I can't play any fps games with that theme either. It's like they bring up memories I don't want to think about.

I think it comes from watching Blackadder goes Forth as a kid. That setting really jammed itself into my subconscious in a scary way.
>>
File: duckboard.jpg (85 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
duckboard.jpg
85 KB, 600x385
>>17828498
Were you ever able to repel the enemy?
>>
I've posted this in another thread that died out, but I guess I'll try to post a tl;dr here.

I have recurrent dreams of being looking for a secret or some information.
My search is always cut short because I get found by somebody who is constantly searching for me.
There is one recurrent person, a middle-aged male figure. He's very angry about my constant escapes, and wants me to follow him back to some place.

I'm not too sure of what awaits there, but I know that trying to run away is worth the risk of angering him futher. He's often helped by two younger men who don't seem to have issues trying to kill me whenever I try to run.

Knowing I cannot run, I always end up hiding.
>>
>>17828631
You're looking for information buried deep within your subconscious.
>>
>>17823573
If I lie on my sides I may not dream, or I may have some low level mess of a dream. When I lie on my back, my dreams are way, way more lucid.

I also find I can sort of control my dreams by thinking about something before I sleep. This may seem weird but I have several fantasies with their own lore that I expand on as I think in bed.

However when I do drift off they become much more abstract. Anyone else dream like me?
>>
File: 1466111992767.png (624 KB, 900x663) Image search: [Google]
1466111992767.png
624 KB, 900x663
I had a dream a loli wolfgirl succubus visited me and I fucked her hard the day after my girlfriend left me for another man.

How do I have a dream like that again? I just want to bust nuts into animalistic succubi before I finally end my life when I'm older.
>>
>>17829715
>girlfriend leaves the filthy weeaboo
>he must now rely on dreams because no one likes him
someone needs to write a spoopy novel about this
>>
>>17829715
I forgot the other part to the dream after I fucked her.

After the succubus left, I picked up my phone and closed my eyes. I could hear noises akin to audio captchas and the sound of the first man my girlfriend left me for telling her that she has a call. She picked up the phone and I started asking her questions. I asked, "Do you miss me?" To which she replied, "Of course I miss you. I regret choosing him over you, but I need to make this work." I then asked her why she always leaves me for younger men, and she said, "I prefer them." She started talking to the other boy, telling him that she'll be back to him soon. I asked her if she even loved me, and she said, "Of course, I just don't want to wait."(We separated while I was in high school and her Mom brought her to Arizona, while I live in Oklahoma. We haven't touched eachother in 3 years, so this made sense) I then asked, "Who did you leave me for, anyway?" (I still don't know)
That's when the captcha noises amplified and I could hear her yelling and sobbing, I was unable to say anything.

That's when I woke up.

I had unmemorable nightmares nightly for a week afterwards.

When I finally got to talk to her again a week later(she broke up with me over text and avoided contact until their relationship started crumbling) she said that it was weird, but she had no similar experience, and after we got back together and I have since not had a bad dream.

What does it mean?
>>
>>17825538
My guess is that you were looking for an answer to a question you knew earlier, and you were spending time thinking about/being with children
>>
>>17828631
In your search for finding information, memories of an authority figure scolding you for something insignificant surfaced, and you can't run away from the shame.
>>
Anyone else have trouble sleeping on their backs?

Any tips to help achieve this?
>>
>>17829739
You miss her. When you got back together your psyche stopped dreaming about her absence.
>>
File: tumblr_m9nde3D7mI1qb9odio1_250.png (41 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9nde3D7mI1qb9odio1_250.png
41 KB, 250x184
About a month ago I had a very uncomfortable dream about bugs multiplying out of nowhere, actually posted it when I dreamt it cause it left an impression on me. In the dream a stray cat that I had thought about bringing home irl had a bunch of fleas on it, and when I got them off they had started to multiply and eventually morphed into bigger bugs who then manifested into different types of bugs. Eventually there were all kinds of insects and small mammals mating very slowly and deliberately, getting bigger and filling up the room which was filled with a few inches of very clean water. Flies, spiders, wasps, dragonflies, butterflies, cats and rats etc mating with their pair while crawling or flying around, it was weird.

Now I keep dreaming about almost fucking people that I know, but never go through with it due to my dream self still being aware of my SO who I've been with for almost 6 years now/who might also unconsciously know my feels cause they've been trying harder than ever in bed/everything else. My dreams have just been filled with lust lately, kinda weirding me out cause I'm normally not a overly sexual person and even if I have small crushes on people I keep myself in check. I don't think I'm too repressed either- watch porn when I feel like it and fuck around regularly, so I don't know why my dreams keep screaming SEX at me.

>>17826509
Not that anon but my dreams have gotten super vivid, they remind me of when I messed with melatonin for LD back in 2012.
>>
Perhaps not as interesting as the others, but a couple nights ago my dream ended with credits, like cinema or game credits. I remember it was strange for me even in my sleep, and when I woke up I couldn't but think of what would it mean.
The night before that dream I didn't watch a movie nor nothing like that so it made me curious.
>>
>>17829378
I had the same guess, but I can't really figure what it could be.
>>17829759
That makes sense.

Thanks both!
>>
i've dreamed about my teeth falling out various times in my life, what does it mean?
>>
File: borisfl.jpg (2 MB, 1830x2219) Image search: [Google]
borisfl.jpg
2 MB, 1830x2219
Woke up from a rather interesting dream.

In this dream, I was working at a record store. I don't have recurring dreams but I have recurring dream locations, and this is one of them. I walk inside, and see a girl browsing the selection. I've never seen this girl before, but I know we had been involved in some way earlier in the dream that I don't remember.

I walked up to her and asked if she liked working here before, and she said yes. I asked why, and she said she found it interesting to watch artists struggle, on the brink of failure.

I remember we were sharing some roll of candy, it was sorta like SweeTarts but a little more rounded. I remember every piece had this circular depression in the middle, cracking the outer candy shell, as if a piston had been brought down and broke every piece. And not like the actual little circular depression in Sweetarts, it was like someone put it there after the fact.

She said something about how it's hard to be an artist when your friends are dying around you, and I became aware of the record store changing into a different kind of place, almost more resembling a high school computer lab.

The computers will filled with people I knew I knew but could not recognize, talking about their problems with art and one particular guy making a short film for his mother in Ohio.

I woke up.
>>
>>17830675
Welcome to the aftergame.
You have all of your powers, but you're right before the final boss.
>>
>>17830984
That's one of the most common nightmares right up there with falling if they fell out inexplicably and is generally thought to be associated with an insecurity about losing something.

If they were knocked out by something that occurred in the dream however, you just had a freaky nightmare. Remember, the more a dream makes sense, the less it makes sense.
>>
Can I just say fuck dragon nightmares?

Cause fuck dragon nightmares.

I've had my fourth one and they just fucking suck. The only one that went remotely well still made me work for the bazooka and this latest one was like 90% kiting and 10% shielding a helpless teenager from flame breath and shattered glass with my body.
>>
File: 1465725933545.jpg (260 KB, 898x973) Image search: [Google]
1465725933545.jpg
260 KB, 898x973
Is there anyone here who can explain how amethyst can be used for dreams?

I've been trying a few things, and the results have me kinda off ease.
>>
So I had a dream where there was a ... a pack of chimpanzees really. A shitload of them. They were hostile and attacking. I always managed to get away but still felt bad.

What is the significance of a chimpanzee? I didn't watch any vids or shows or read anything about the chimpanzee in the past few months so it cant be just data processing.
>>
>>17832657
Hate to break it to you, anon, but crystal magick doesn't real. There are better ways to accomplish what you're trying.
>>
Been a while since I've had such a mystical dream.

>nighttime with clear sky
>can see stars and galaxies, its very beautiful
>with a girl that i used to know
>we're standing in tall grass, there's a big forest behind us
>middle of nowhere as far as i can tell
>she has to pee so she goes in the firsts trees of the forest
>meanwhile i spot 4 figures come, i can tell they're animals
>they get closer, apparently wolves
>lay down in the tall grass so they won't see me
>the white-ish one and the 2 smaller grey ones go pass not paying much attention
>but the bigger one, the black one stays behind and smells the air
>something caught his attention, me
>it gets closer and i can see how black his fur is, like something out of fairytales
>the scariest thing however are his eyes, black as well, like those of a demon looking through me
>we are about 3 meters apart and he is just staring at me
>i wake up
>>
>>17832952
Like what?
>>
>>17833009
Depends on what you're trying to do.
>>
>>17833034
trying to have LUCID DREAMS
>>
>>17833034
>>17833042
No, Im trying to get somebody to miss me.
>>
>>17833042
No clue, but we usually have lucid dreamers show up, so one of them should be able to help you.

>>17833063
Then this is not the thread for you.
>>
>>17833070
Where should I be looking?
I'm just some ass from /pol/.
I'm trying to do it through dreams so I thought this would be the place.
Assistance would be appreciated.
>>
>>17833085
>from /pol/

Well, I'm afraid you have cancer and AIDS, there's your first problem. Now are you the lucid dreamer or the person who wants to be missed?
>>
Last night I was dreaming and felt very bad and dizzy, like my head was exploding or some shit, then, suddenly, the buddha is before my eyes and in a flash of light everything fades away and I realize I'm drraming and I get control of almost everything (sexInClassroom.jpg)

I started looking intorno buddhismo a few months ago and I love It, but why the fuck is Buddha in my dreams?
>>
>>17833088
No need to be harsh about me visiting /pol, lawd Jesus.
But the later.
>>
>>17833093
It could be associated with control or calmness for you.
All it is in the dream world is out-of-place(obviously)
Which is why it acted like a reality check.

Maybe you crave spirituality in your life?
>>
>>17833097
You know it's true, just sayin'.

The best way to get someone to miss you is to fall out of contact, which has nothing to do with dreaming.
>>
>>17833118
it's only true cause everybody here is schizophrenic.
And falling out of contact is why I'm here
>>
>>17833113
And is that a bad thing to do?
Aldo, la It bad that It manifests in my dream?
>>
>>17833139
1. Explain clearly what it is you want.
2. Explain how you think it relates to the paranormal and how /x/ can help you, then find the appropriate thread.

If not, you're better off asking /adv/
>>
>>17833152
Maybe it's not dream thread appropriate.
Maybe it's more occult thread appropriate.

But I'm trying to get somebody to dream of me. Or get into their dream, like inception.
>>
>>17833171
You probably want to try astral projection, then.
>>
File: 1466332614351.jpg (124 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
1466332614351.jpg
124 KB, 900x714
>>17833188
I'll try cause I gotta praise both of your 88 gets.
Hiel!
>>
>>17833145
There's nothing wrong with a lucid dream every now and then.

You seem to be going down the right path in life. It's just a mild fascination for you.
Don't worry too much.

Maybe look up other methods of reality checks, if you want to try to get used to it?
>>
>Wake up in a large room, looked like a warehouse
>dim lighting, kinda foggy
>lots of people around, tables and various tents and sleeping bags and stuff
>I look forward and see Mike from Red Letter Media sitting at a picnic table eating a sandwich
>I sit next to him and we start chatting, I tell him i'm a big fan of his humor and hope they don't sell out to the lowest common denominator
>all of a sudden a tooth feels loose and I tongue it in my mouth
>tooth pops out and I taste blood
>I immediately think oh fuck, like I'm not gonna have a tooth there ever
>I open my mouth to say oh shit and a bunch more start falling out, blood everywhere it tastes awful
>for some reason i'm picking them off the floor
>freaking out because I must have radiation poisoning or something
>yell at mike for help and he's just drinking a beer

What could this mean?
>>
File: dreamin.png (131 KB, 1177x816) Image search: [Google]
dreamin.png
131 KB, 1177x816
i had a very unique dream last night.
i had a dream where i had physcokenesis, this was the first dream and the physcokenesis continued in the second, while in the first, i was protecting a north korean man who i called
"the boss". he would sit at his computer all day, i dont know why i protected him though. there were no threats. the second dream took during the zombie apocalypse, still had physcokenesis. I was in a mansion and zombies were coming, i didnt use my physcokenesis at all to defend myself, i used a bat. thats all i really remember
>>
>>17833647
It means Mike is a dick and he has the ability to give any of his enemies radiation sickness
>>
>>17833248
Literally just call her you fuck
>>
>>17833781
It's strange, he seemed pretty nice initially
>>
>>17833653
It's "psychokinesis".
>>
>Be me dreaming my ass off
>In a really clean white and boxy building
>Recognize a few of my friends and a few randoms with me
>there's a koi pond in the middle of the room filled with (you guessed it) koi fish
>I touch one swimming by, my friend sees this and picks one up
>It slips out of her hands and falls into a play pin filled with small monkeys
>The monkeys start joyfully playing with the suffocating fish
>Then everybody starts partying the vibe of the room was intense
>I feel shit faced drunk with out ever remembering drinking anything
>There is pizza
>No I mean LOTS OF FUCKING PIZZA!
>I must of tried every combination of crust, sauce, cheese, to toppings there was
>A friend of mine asked me how my diet was going
>I said in defeat "I'm not on one anymore"...
>Everybody left so I went outside as well
>Only to me met by the one and only KING KONG!!!
>Fear shattered my drunken state of mind as I began to run for my life
>King Kong was relentless in his enraged pursuit
>I could not hide or seem to out run him
>I ran and hid for what seemed like hours
>Until finally he grabbed me and squeezed so tightly I was shrouded by complete darkness
>I abruptly awoke in a shocked and confused state of mind.

So yea this dream put me in a weird mood for the day.
>>
>>17823573
Looking to identify meaning of new recurring dream, a bird files to my left had and stays there, I try to shoot him a few times but he comes back and refuses to leave. It's a common garden bird
>>
>>17823573

had the weirdest dream, it took place at a funeral. I knew none of these people, and they all had faces, it was like right after victorian england (timing)... but the strangest thing was that I remember video games in it. Now I was sitting with these two boys, probably the same age or slightly off (around 13?) and one of the boys molested me... afterwards I was pulled away by a women wearing wool ornate blanket around her shoulders, she had a mold on her chin and a beaty that came off as motherly... She took me and met with another women with darker long wavy hair (brown/black?).. they both took me to a place overlooking the couch (backer in the house), and she told me to watch. Her friend softly put a charm (just manipulating a person for a few minutes, without harm) on this women passing behind the couch... The women sat down and drew an elephant. The "witches" (what I thought they were, but I never asked them) told me this was what the boy was... They went on to tell me that the boy didn't get his grievances over with and so the spirits of darkness cling to his mind, he did not let go, so darkness wonders the childs mind... Then we sit behind the wall, and I looked at the blonde one, I said "I have one more question for you" (now keep in mind I never told anyone about the boy raping me, I was about to, but these two women explained it for me, without me saying a thing) "If in the bible they say that using magic is evil, then isn't what you do evil?" at this point they had already started to move on. I was then awaken by a weird horn sound (which couldn't be anything, cars and birds sound different) and I listened to it for a few seconds befor it faded.... my dream is as vivid right now as if it just happened, like a story... I got on here and wrote it down
>>
>>17835059
>I try to shoot him

Rude
>>
>be at weird version of restaurant I worked at in dream
>loads of random people from my past
>someone kicks me
>I kick back
>lose balance, fall over into table and hit my head very hard
>see white light for some amount of time(difficult to ascertain as was in dream)
>wake up
> 80 year old versions of my parents pick me up off the floor
>Ask me why the hell I'm wearing these clothes from 20 years ago
>No recollection of past 20 years
>feel as if this is the definitive reality and that something is seriously wrong
>My parents tell me to get into the car
>Start screaming
>pleading for parents to get doctor as I have serious head injury
>doctor comes
>doctor was in restaurant earlier
>don't recognise him at all
>he comes in and has a look at my head
> he says there's nothing wrong with me,
>be screaming at him to help me
>everything kind of drips back to normal
>wake up

Is it possible for a Demon to enter your consciousness/home through your dreams? Something about the Doctor in my dreams is/was incredibly unnerving to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Or have I just been watching 2much Twin Peaks
>>
What's it mean when every night I have a dream where I'm damaging my car.
>>
>>17837135
You fucking hate your car
>>
I'm trying to lucid dream by doing the WBTB method. I managed to induce sleep paralysis but I couldn't get into REM. Great start for a first try right?
>>
>tfw rarely dream (and if I do, I remember less than maybe 2% of them)
>tfw for the few I do remember I am ALWAYS semi-lucid (aware it's a dream, but unable to control it) from the first few seconds

Usually I end up trying to fuck the first thing I see that's not a family member. But that falls through since I wake up just before doing so.

It's like my brain is going "that's not what I had planned you little shit; dream over".
>>
At least 75% of my dreams in the past 3 weeks have been about the same girl. Posted two of them, but I had another last night.

The three in Chronological order.

First:

>I was back at my old High School, hanging out with some friends,
>The Girl was with her friends at another table.
>Soon she and her group leaves to go somewhere.
>I get up soon after, to go and do some stuff
>I run into her in the hall a minute or so after, and we begin talking
>We then walk to my old math room where her friends are, and we continue talking
>One of us brings up the idea of hanging out sometime soon.
>I don't know where it went from here, as that's when I woke up.

(Music was playing in the background while I was in my math room. Stutter by Elastica, but I was listening to that when I woke up.)
Also, she did not go to HS with me. I only met her in College about 5 Months ago.

Second:

>I was looking for a job, and I remembered where she worked, so I applied there.
>Got hired, and was put on her "team."
>We were BSing in the employers van as we drove to what I think was a job site.
>I was sitting in the back, sitting next to someone who looked similar to her.
>But the girl I am interested in was driving.
>As we were talking the car in front suddenly changed lanes
>We ended up slamming into the rear of another car at like 40mph.
>Dunno what happened after, woke up at this point.

She does not actually work at the place she did in the dream. I don't really know why I had that dream, or what it means.

And now the most recent. It is kinda fuzzy. (Nothing too special here, but worth mentioning)

>Basically I met her family
>I return home later, and my parents ask about it
>I show them a picture from there
>They point out a older guy who was there (Dunno if he was married into the family or just a family friend)
>They comment and say that he looked like a nice guy.
>>
>>17837973
You need to get laid.
>>
File: WHAT WAS IN THE KOOL AID MAN.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WHAT WAS IN THE KOOL AID MAN.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
This is gonna be long and confusing. Don't need explanation just wanna dump because it was weird.
>be me, in dream
>at local mall
>seems alot more spacious
>empty, lights are dim
>shops look open, lights in
>wander the corridor until i see a tent where a shop would go
>go inside
>"imagination" or some other I word written on tent thing before entering
>fucking massive on inside
>tons of people milling about
>glass and pet fish (?) everywhere
>look around because I may want to add to my 40 gal. aquarium
>look in a tank
>tiny leviathan looking thing swimming around, accompanied by tiny bony fish
>leviathan fucking shreds the bony fish
>look in another
>looks like a tiny purple-pink elephant with fins for the back of it
>fucking adorable
>i want it
>call attendant over
>push hand against glass
>nigga that aint glass
>its foil or something
>breaks
>everything, tons of fish in background, and elefish fall out
>elefish splats on the ground like one of those squishy balls
>attendant just looks at it and sighs, calls police
>police show up
>riot gear on
>look at tank then look at attendant
>attendant gets put in handcuffs, read Miranda rights
>suddenly all tanks shatters
>alarm wakes me up
>>
>>17838460
No.

The thing really is that I don't have that many dreams in general.

Maybe 4 that I can remember within the past month. 3 of them about her, and the other was a both a childhood friend.

Prior to those 4, I could not remember any dreams for a long as time
>>
File: spoops.jpg (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
spoops.jpg
3 KB, 275x183
I once woke up in sleep paralysis facing towards the other side of my room. What I saw there was a shadow of a little boy standing at the wall where my computer is. I have this external hardrive connected to it that has this flashing led light to tell me its working. Every time the LED flashed off and on he was a little bit closer to my bed side, this continued until he got all the way too my bed before he disappeared. I would have been more terrified if it wasnt for the fact I had multiple other sleep paralysis hallucinations within that same week.
>>
File: alkhem.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
alkhem.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
About a month ago I had a really weird, vivid dream. If anyone would like to give it an interpretation I would be very grateful.. Before i start I would like to state that I don't have any pre-existing bias as to what this may mean. Also, when I turned 15 I stopped dreaming (I'm 21 now), becoming a heavy marijuana user has only made this worse. I hardly every remember my dreams, so much so that to me it's as if I don't dream at all.

I'll recall a dream or two maybe like once a month, but it'll be very fuzzy and hard to remember. But a month ago I dreamed I was in a very busy city area. I was just bull shitting with my girlfriend and older brother. All of the sudden my brother pointed out that something was in the sky. It was another planet that had came into our orbit, that looked exactly like earth. It was really close to earth (if the moon is the size of a volley ball from our perspective, then this earth-like planet was close enough to look like one of those yoga-balls), just kind of looming over us. Then a solar flare, or meteor engulfed everything around us. I closed my eyes and opened them and all of the sudden I was in an abandoned church with my brother and my girlfriend. We were aware of what happened, somehow we teleported after being engulfed by this flame.

It was probably the most vivid dream I've ever had in my life. I had to slap myself after waking up to give myself a reality check.
>>
>>17823573
A few years back. I wake up in some Stonehenge structure. The sky is black, stars everywhere in the sky. Ground I'm standing on seems to be small, assume is a small body out in space. Two men standing in front of me, I'm watching as an observer. One is tall and has a beard, other is shorterin height, no beard. Both are wearing long cloaks, talking to each other. There are other people watching with me in a cluster, my consciousness tells me I know them. Bearded one begins drawing lines between the stars, connecting and moving them with a long sword. He aligns the stars in a circle, a giant fireball forms in the center, engulfs my view. Dreams that follow are disjointed and not really connected.
>>
>>17825901
I have the same problem. What I feel is an inability to move, it happens primarily when I sleep on my back. I stop breathing, I panic, then I have to use every ounce of my strength to turn myself over, only then can I breathe. My advice? Sleep on your side from now on.
>>
>>17829715
Go back to your loli porn, sicko.
>>
File: fuck.png (317 KB, 540x333) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
317 KB, 540x333
my dreams seem to all be the same.
>trying to accomplish a goal
>something is trying to stop me whether it be a monster, a wall, or a friend
>sometimes i accomplish but for the most part i never do
pls halp.
>>
>>17828299
>>17828338

sounds to me like typical "creepy-crawlies" feeling, or the buzzing feeling you get when limbs fall asleep, or a "memory" or dream of something walking on your legs while you asleep, like maybe the cat does it then you "feel" it or recall it happening a few minutes later and are confused cuz you're mostly asleep, or RLS (restless legs) which typically happens when people fall asleep/wake up in the night briefly.
guess it could be a ghost, but i feel like it's in your head, the way sleep paralysis it.
i've always felt slept paralysis is a mental construct, and not paranormal, but that it is a mental construct, in my opinion, makes it even darker. people, our emotions, are what create ghosts/demons, those that exist corporeally and those that are trapped in our minds, unable to escape our minds as we are unable to escape our minds. life is bleak lol
>>
>>17839895
I think that there's something in your life that you are trying to avoid, probably a responsability, that you know it's there but you just ignore it and eventually it will eat you when you least expect It.
The whole teleportation to church thing may have to do with your religion background and/or your hopes for the future, I'd need more info to tell.

That's just my two cents tho
>>
>>17841049
Do you ever wish to be some sort of "chosen one" at times?
>>
>>17825901
It's a psychosomatic disorder most probably, you night want to check that out, it could be dangerous both mentally and physically

(Sry bad english)
>>
>>17830549
The bugs part could be interpreted with you seeing something or someone in need of help and after you do so the prpblems stack up instead of going away
>>
>>17841429
>>17841419
>>17841415
>>17841410

Same psychofag signing in, If you want me to jeep interpreting just tell me
>>
I got three parts that I remember from the dream, mostly unrelated to eachother.
>me and my friend are in my kitchen
>he starts playing with knives
>literally throwing them around
>I tell him to stop
>he throws knives at my feet
>I run away to my mom, who is sleeping in my room
>I throw knives at his feet while he's going there
>he screams in agony
A little background on this one, I've been planning on making a 2 player co-op robbing game
>suddenly I'm robbing houses
>the final one, my buddy doesn't come in
>I wait
>my much older brother is in the house I'm robbing
>suddenly firefighters appear, much more dangerous than cops apparently
>I ask my brother to help me
>he opens a passage
>I run out while firefighters go to the house
>run out as fast as I could, I see some children on the way and I hear that the firefighters are trying to shoot me down
This one I didn't really remember
>in a huge palace
>the friend is honored because I threw a knife at his leg or something?
>some hobo saves a life of someone
>runs in and asks for medical assistance
>everyone laughs at him
I would like the know the meaning of these.
>>
>>17841449
Did all of this happen in one big sessione of sleep?
>>
>>17841465
Yeah.
>>
>>17841468
It seems a big clusterfuck so I very well be wrong, but here's my shot:
In the first part the knives represent the dangers of that friend who s doping something you don t fully understand/agree on, going to your room with your moyher probably says that you seek protection/comfort, when you throw knives back but you end up hurting him could mean that at some point you tried (or wished to) imitate your friend but ended up failing or hurting someone, although what you actually did is very vague
>>
>>17841476
>>17841468

Tell me If In going in the right direction
>>
>>17841481
I don't know, but keep going.
>>
>>17841476
Second part:

You are imagining yourself in your game, your buddy not coning with you in the end could show that you fear he's not with you 100% (mentally speakig) but it s hard to tell since we are talking about a projected scenario.
Have you ever done harm or feel like you owe something to your older brother?
The whole firefighters doesn t mean shit unless you've started a fire once or you ve been in one when you Were little
>>
>>17841501
My worst case scenario shot is that you started a fire when you Where little and your older bro bailed you out, but that s just a 1/100 chance, pls tell me i m wrong
>>
>>17841507
You're wrong, although I did burn my finger once when I was a little shit in a car lighter.
>>
>>17837973
I guess no input?

I know they are generic clear cut, but still it is kinda annoying
>>
File: 1986-winona-ryder-400_0.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1986-winona-ryder-400_0.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>realize i have assassinated the president
>it is at once a big personal issue and not really a big deal somehow
>no notion as to why or how, yet the act was neither mystery nor accident
>president was some vague nice looking Regan-ish Republican
>fear being found out not for criminal punishment but for what my dad will think
>feels completely real, overwhelmed by sense of guilt and fear at father's impending disappointment

seems almost too easy too interpret, such a stereotypical dream with such easy symbolism, but the fact is I actually have a good relation with my father, and neither killing the father figure or taking a stance against his political beliefs makes too much sense. I think the subjects are probably incidental, it is most likely a manifestation of completely unrooted feelings of guilt and persecution
>>
>>17841508
Your brain decided to decuplicate an old story of yours then, nothing weird, happens very often, the dire starting was, ad i said, the worst case scenario not knowing your background
>>
>>17841517
Did your dad force you to like politics?
>>
>>17841525
not in any direct way, but I was always surrounded by politics growing up because of him.
>>
Whenever I realize I am in a dream I end up waking up before I do anything more significant than shouting.

I don't really have a technique for lucid dreaming, I just realize that the situation I'm in is impossible.

Am I fucking up?
>>
>>17841530
There s probably a incouscious part of you that hates politics or (i could be very wrong here) wished you spent more father-son time instead of just talking about politics
>>
>>17841531
Just act nornally If you are in a lucidi dream, don t do un natural movements or actions like shouting, blinking repeatedly, getting excited in general ecc.
>>
>>17841542
Alright, thanks.

I have a bad habit of doing reality checks when I have the epiphany.

I guess shoving my hand through a wall tends to wake me up prematurely huh?
>>
>>17841535
damn anon, maybe you're right... i remember my dad as the back of a head watching news on TV. and now he's old, and so am i. didn't expect this feel.
>>
>>17841547
Yes.
Also, KEK.

When In in a lucidi dream I just roll with it and most of the time I get to have a good time, it s very liberatory
>>
>>17841548
Sorry anon...
I m just a psychofag that loves interpreting dreams, go call your dad and have some time with him if you feel like you should or if you owe him something, anything.
>>
File: 30-hell.png (287 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
30-hell.png
287 KB, 1024x576
>>17841429
That actually kind of makes a lot of sense personally, shit. Thanks.
>>
>>17823573
Since I've been a kid I've experienced these weird dreams
I would always dreamed up perfectly normal situations but u was older and people were different and sure enough after time has passed I would see these very dreams become reality before my eyes. The smells, the feeling, the hyper-lucidity were uncanny. It'd be as little as knowing where things are in places I've never been before, my entire day shot for shot, things that happen years later states away. Are these premonitions? What do I do with this information?
>>
I dont know if this thread is dead but anyways, ive been have precognitive dreams my whole life and i just really want to know more about it. I feel like people would think im weird if i tell them about this shit but my friend told me he has them too so idk. Tell me what you guys think about precognitive dreams. I find it very interesting.
>>
>>17842232
You are probably repeating your routine too much, get a change of place, people, hobbies, etc
>>
>>17842806
Please elaborate
>>
>>17841791
You are welcome anon :)
>>
>>17843083
I have. I've even gone as far as moving completely out of state for college. But I still had that Deja vu feeling about places I've never been and people I just met.
>>
I had a dream about playing with a baby snake. I like snakes, but am usually more cautious of them in real life. It seemed very calm, though, and I knew it wasn't poisonous. It was small and kind of beige colored, not sure if it resembles any real snakes.

I was playing with it in some sort of public building, so I didn't want it to get too far away from me, but at one point it slithered around a corner and I had to hurry and grab it, taking it carefully by holding it by the back of the head so it wouldn't bite me. It did, however, bite me a couple times, though not right at that moment. But they were just tiny little bird that didn't hurt much at all, except one on my middle finger joint. I got the feeling they weren't malicious so much as "play" bites that you might get from a puppy or kitten.

After that, I had a few unrelated dreams, but can't really remember them right now, except one part where I found a strange bunch of folded bills (not sure if real or not) that appeared to be cut together in such a way that you could see $5 from the outside, then on the other side, $10, then a $50, and possibly either a $100 or $500. Rather odd, even for my dreams. I got the feeling these fake bills were used to trick people somehow. If I remember any more of the dream, I'll post it later.
>>
*tiny little bird = tiny little bites

Stupid tablet.
>>
>> 17843089 #

I just wanna know more about precognitave dreams, its really cool honestly.
>>
>halfway across the universe
>need to wake up fast but too far away from body
>locate nearest binary star
>the enormity of the stars, the array of lights, and what I'm about to do, frightens me but my need to wake up overrides the fear
>let myself get caught up in the gravity of the stars, its extremely uncomfortable
>when between the stars, let them squeeze me out at millions of time the speed of light
>the universe shrinks to the size of a pin
>reach Sol's system in a fraction of instantly
>use Jupiter atmosphere to slow me down
>finally close enough to body to wake up, and do so
>>
Maybe you can help me /x/, about 3 years ago I had the most vivid dream of my life and to this day I am still terrified. I had no body, no shape or appendages. I was in a very open dark space. The air was dank and extremely humid and the only thing I saw was a very large being in front of me with on old pot in front of it. It was fat, like Buddha sitting cross cross, but it wasn't human. Its skin was dark blue almost grey. It had a long trunk like an elephant, large black eyes similar to that of a fly, and two giant ears like an elephant. Its left hand was next to the pot and it slowly raised its hand up and as it did shit rose from it like a rope as it started at me. It felt like 4 seconds but when I awoke I found I had slept for 13 hours.. Can anyone help me? I posted a thread earlier not seeing this thread.
>>
>>17843412
You were just traveling mate, nothing too deep. Was it enjoyable in anyway?
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 748x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 748x530
this happened to me once
it was the first time i ever experienced (what im guessing was) sleep paralysis, and the longest
ive only ever experienced paralysis after waking up, but this happened when i was already awake
>>
>>17843545
Spooby
Were you able to distinguish any shape?
>>
>>17843545
also, when i have experienced sleep paralysis since it has been very short
but i always see the same strong of numbers crawling all over the wall
these numbers being
> 7 9 6 8 0
>>
>>17843550
not really, but it was small and rectangular like a match box or something
>>
>>17843555
Hmm, it definitely just sounds like sleep paralysis or something to do with your hallucinations, neat though
>>
>>17843530
Still waiting for anyone to touch this with a ten foot pole. I've had past experiences with demons as well as my mother used to "try" and practice Wiccan and had no idea what she was doing when I was a child.
>>
File: Rough_Earth_Snake_bell_hand.jpg (43 KB, 568x432) Image search: [Google]
Rough_Earth_Snake_bell_hand.jpg
43 KB, 568x432
>>17843343
Just searched a bunch of pictures for one that resembled baby snek. Pic related was the closest, except its eyes were black (this one is ready to shed its skin, apparently) but perhaps a little lighter in color, and the other odd thing was that its scales weren't like typical snake scales, but slightly long, thin, and spiked, sort of like this, but much smaller, flatter, and smoother.

http://thereptilereport.com/assets/submisc-18apr-stunningviper-3-SNAKE.jpg
>>
Bump
>>
>>17843412
Do you feel under pressure in life?
>>
>>17843530
Did you take any drugs, alcool or had some brain illnesses?
Aldo, tell me your opinion about God
>>
>>17843530
I've been to churches, psychic's, wiccans and have yet to have anyone touch this or comment on it. Seriously no one on /x/ has any idea??
>>
>>17843684
Yeah I've had horrible addiction issues, I'm currently living in a half way house right now. And I believe in God just not the way others do.
>>
>>17843686
I m trying nigga, but give me your insight, i m the guy from before, the psychofag
>>
>>17843688
Albright, the facr that it was so short get so long it s due to the substances at 99% chance.
I thing that larve figure was a very twisted idea of God, especially i d say that you fear him or what he represent (the whole eux de machina thing)

Descrive the thing that was rising up from the pot
>>
>>17843692
Alright, the fact that it was so long yet so short*
>>
>>17843689
I've been using since a young age and have wrestled with suicidal tendencies. I grew up with a devote Christian father and my mother was a "Wiccan" I.e. She really didn't know what she was doing. When I talked to a church about it they were terrified and believed in under oppression and they tried to cleanse me. It was almost like going through an exorcism, I was thrashing around, screaming, the only thing I could thing of was fucking everyone in the room. And I felt cleansed at the end. For a month I had no problems and then out of no where I got a hotel and tried to commit suicide I honestly very worried I might have a demonic attachment but at the same time I'm also skeptical leaving room for mental illness
>>
>>17843695
It was like a rope, slowly rising from the clay pot like a snake but it was a coil of shit
>>
>>17843696
Alright brother, listen to me carefully: If you want to get rid of these thoughts, open a book, any kind of book, on the subject of God and how it started from a historical pov.
If you seek peace of mind or a guidance, I very very highly suggest you to read "the gift of silence" by thim hach, it tells you about buddhism from a very philosifcal pov rather than pure faitg, rites or believing in something wich you can t prove or feel
>>
>>17843697
It s probably a metaphor for God enchanting/raising you
>>
>>17843699
Thanks anon, I will definitely check it out
>>
>>17843706
You are most likely just very confused about religion in general, studyin it from a "scientific", historical and philosfical pov will clear your mind, also, stop drinking and using drugs, If you really need to do something toxic, smoke weed or tobacco
>>
>>17843709
Honestly this really helped me, thank you so much anon
>>
Il. :( Dreams are my only outlet.
>>
File: fun.jpg (34 KB, 484x450) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
34 KB, 484x450
>>17843724
There's always another outlet.
>>
File: sandman.jpg (79 KB, 350x489) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
79 KB, 350x489
>>
Can anyone give me some thoughts on this dream I had once?
It's powerful enough to make me remember every bit of it. This dream happened very fast, there isn't much to it.

I came into dream consciousness on a beach with beautiful white sand and crystal clear water, there were people there but they seemed very far away from me. I went into the water and I could see all the way down to the ocean floor.

Then, all of a sudden, there was this deafening roar, it sounded like a "majestic as fuck" trumpet ensemble. This sound lasted only about 10 or so seconds, then a massive black beam shot across the sky, then splitting open revealing a vast nothingness that the sky and everything began pouring into.

I honestly should try drawing it for you guys, it was amazing. But, that's not all.

>anyway
The dream is awesome up to this point, and as I am floating towards the column of emptiness, a voice as thunderous as anything I've ever heard says calmly, but aggressive enough to have the entire world hear it at once, and it spoke "JESUS HAS RISEN"
At this point, I began to look around me, to find myself inside this nothingness, looking down at the world. I began to plummet towards it and it felt like the gravity was going to rip my apart. I honestly believe I felt it.
Then I woke up.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17845128
Well, shit. First televangelists, now they've found a way to invade dreams too.
>>
>>17845133
Goddamn Earnest Angley, get out of my head!
>>
>>17845139
But it's so roomy in here...
>>
I often dream about being at school, my ex gf, getting shot/stabbed then dying and airplanes crashing from the sky. I'm 22 and never had some sort of traumatic experience that I can recall. Another thing is having a dream where I close my eyes and still be able to see through my eyelids, other times I go about my day for hours and then wake up to the realization that it was all an illusion.
>>
>>17823573
So I have been wondering why the fuck I've been having a lot of bad dreams lately yet I don't feel scared in any of them, not even when I wake up.

Any of them could perfectly pass for a nightmare yet it seems like any other dream for me. Am I immune to that shit?
>>
I remember having this really weird dream that i was in my city with a black guy, an older man and a normal looking guy and we went into a shop and were looking for something i guess? I cant really recall but after we were done looking for some bullshit we heard screaming outside the shop, turns out there was a fucking alien invasion which spooked the crap out of me. i instantly woke up and felt really sick and nearly threw up
>>
>>17845343
That happens to me a lot. It takes a REALLY bad dream to bother or wake me up.
>>
>>17845274
Probably anxiety related.
>>
I had a dream I was trying to place the stomach of a horse back into its body but couldn't figure out the right way to place it

What does it mean?
>>
>>17847004
Kinda impossibile to tell If you don t vive some background, like your relation with aninals, If out ever bad a borse, If you are a medic, etc.
Pls don't just blatantly post a dream and hope for someone to have an illumination
>>
File: IMG_20160323_213911.jpg (257 KB, 1080x1698) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_213911.jpg
257 KB, 1080x1698
>>
>>17847772
It means you are in purgatory doomed to eternal roleplay.
>>
Last night I had an interesting dream

>in a room with a few people
>I think it was a house party or something
>I was sitting alone on the couch
>other people to the right of me talking
>there was this beautiful brown haired girl that I don’t think I’ve ever met
> she left the group, came up to me and said let’s dance
>I was a little reluctant at first but she basically pulled me up
>started slow dancing, ended up in a tight embrace
>we danced for a bit and looked into each other and I felt so at peace and in love
>she slowed down, looked into my eyes and gave me a kiss
>I was a little surprised but we just broke out into giggles and kept dancing
> we ended up singing together as well
>I don’t remember what she said but i think she asked if she could be my girlfriend
>danced a little more and then we had fun with the rest of the people

Memory fades at this point, but I think I left abruptly without her at the end.
>>
File: when the mixtape is fire.png (2 MB, 878x1280) Image search: [Google]
when the mixtape is fire.png
2 MB, 878x1280
First time posting in a dream thread (first time having a dream in a while too), but I had a really interesting dream last weekend and I need to tell someone.
>At some type of retreat or camp for college students
>At the beach I think, but this part really doesn't matter
>In my boredom I go exploring, find this kit for assembling a miniature house
>It came with a small screen like an iPad
>Begin assembling the house, after putting a few pieces together the screen comes on
>The screen shows a woman with no lower jaw, just a gaping hole
>She is in the "real" version of the house
>I realize that by further assembling the house, the screen will tell more of the "real" house's history
I'm sure there's some stuff that happened before the part I'm about to tell, but I've forgotten it
>Eventually finish the house
>Don't remember if the screen told me this or something else, but I apparently need to find the woman's skeleton to finish the puzzle
>The room I was assembling the house in had some wooden panels in the walls, I break a panel loose and slide it out
>A skeleton is preserved there, but it's missing its hands
>Do some research, apparently this jawless woman had died while holding somebody else's hands
This is the part where it gets interesting
>Find another skeleton in another wooden panel, this one with two pairs of hands (one pair belongs to the woman)
>Get the overwhelming feeling that it's my skeleton
>Return the hands to their rightful owner, screen pops to life for final video
>It's of the woman's childhood, toddler age
>Her parents are trying to feed her but can't, her jaw is apparently fused shut
>Panicked that she'll starve, her parents break off her lower jaw to open her mouth
>She just sits in her high chair, making this kind of hissing scream
>Her parents try to say soothing things like "I know" and "I'm sorry"
>Eyeballs begin forming all over her body, and streaming out of her gaping hole of a mouth
And then I woke up. Thoughts?
>>
>>17847964
Pretty damn weird, but interesting. That would make a great /x/ app game, come to think of it.
>>
I have had a set of weird dreams where I've woken up with physical markings....

One dream I wake up to take a piss and as I go out of my room I seen like an old Benjamin Franklin gliding away from the corner.. as soon as I step out everything turns black and white I go put my hand on this dudes shoulder to see his face and all the sudden I hear like a screeching scream like from horror movies and it attacks me by scratching my head I instantly woke up.. what blew me away is i had three deep scratch marks across the top or my scalp that made me bleed..

Second dream same shit feels real aa fuck wake up to go pee I'm trying to open the door and I couldn't thought my brother was fucking w me... i finally get it open and in the corner I see the shadowy figure just staring at me legit I ran to my moms room LOL before I could wake her up to show her wtf it was it grabbed me and launched me all the way to my room and threw me against the wall that's when I woke up.. sitting down against the wall now I'm a big guy so I couldn't see when I saw the wall was cracked where I was "thrown".. real shit weird shit has always happened in my life
>>
Couldn't sleep* after I saw the crack can't fucking type on smartphone
>>
>>17847964
Ur fukked kiddo
>>
>>17847996
A) you are rping
2) you scracted yourself while dreaming, which i veeeeeeeery unlikely
>>
>>17823573
I posted it on its own, not realizing there was already a dream thread active (forgive me mods.) All of my dreams are connected and exist within the same universe and follow the same rules. Basically, the way it works is, because of some weird machine that shows up in my dreams that makes it so if you fall asleep in a dream, you wake up in another dream world (inb4 Inception memes.) Basically, there are three types of dream worlds, the ones that are really strange and often have symbolic meanings, the ones that are relatively sensible, and the "dark worlds." The dark worlds are nightmares and are dominated by Reiss (said rice) the Dreameater. Reiss is a demon who feeds off negative emotions like fear. He has told me in my dreams that I was in a dream, but I still had no control over them, they were entirely run by Reiss. Does anyone have any similar situations? What is the "dream machine?" What is Reiss?
>>
>>17848015
Rping? Role playing lmfao no bro now I've tried to rationalize this probably sleep walking or something who the fuck knows.. nails aren't long enough for it to be that deep so idk I know it's hard to believe but it is what it is either I beat my own ass in my self or aliens
>>
>>17848025
>What is Reiss?

The god of RPs.
>>
>have very irregular sleep pattern for past six years
>go to sleep at 6a.m.
>wake up, look at the digital clock on the wall
>it's just after 4p.m.
>fuck it, too tired, go back to sleep
>wake up again, it's 5p.m
>still too tired, back to sleep again
>wake up, it's now half past noon the same day, can't sleep anymore
>wut
>>
>>17848378
Are you me?
>>
So, had a weird one last night.

One of those ones where looking back on it, it doesn't sound too bad, but at the time it was absolutely horrible.

I was in school, and trying to walk home, I guess, and the corridors kept not making sense, like a maze, and the lights were turning out at the far ends, and i knew that for some reason if i didn't get out i'd be trapped in there, so i started taking off my clothes to mark where i'd been, until i was running the halls naked, with just my stupid bloody laptop bag for some reason.

All the lights had gone out by then, and i was trying to feel my way through the hallways in pitch blackness, and then i was just screaming and hearing it echo into the distance.
>>
Gonna post a few of my interesting or recent ones, then give this a read:

1/?

I had a dream yesterday in which I received a package in the mail. Inside the package was a letter written in a script that resembled Sanskrit, and it had a hokey ad with a picture of a laughing man with a goatee. Inside the package was a set of small pills, which looked like perfectly spherical bundles of plant roots. The drug was called Obelisk, and was designed to completely detach the mind from the material world, permanently and completely. Like ego death from DMT or mushrooms would, but permanent and instant and without hallucination. I became afraid and threw the Obelisk away.
>>
>>17849207

These are all copy-pastas from a group I'm in btw:

2/?

I had a dream last night, I was driving with a woman who claimed she was a singer. She wore a blue dress and had very blonde hair. We were up in the woodlands a few hours north of where I am now, and she spotted some large, black animal outside of the truck (which was also a sky-blue colour). We stopped, and I went out to see what the animal. I got a good look, and it was a pitch-black horse. It turned towards us, and bore straight onto us. It was large, a workhorse, and roughly on par with a Clydesdale in size. It's face was either bone-white, or merely a skull, and the head was sliced in half from top to bottom, giving the thing the appearance of having four jaws that opened in the shape of a four-pointed star. Inside the beast's nightmare skull was a festering, tarry black organ that pulsated wildly. I awoke as it reached the woman.
>>
>>17849213
>>17849207

3/?

A child made of black fire impelled me to demolish a city made of pure concrete. Everyone died.

The child was incapable of speech or thought. It merely looked upon us and we understood its... requirements? It did not seem able to understand what it was doing but it would not stop.

Once everyone was dead I realized and hanged myself. The work was done and I refused to stay in a dream.
>>
>>17849218
>>17849213
>>17849207

4/4 (maybe dig up a couple really old, but recurring, ones)

Was a grey, rocky landscape. Sky was orange-red. People were dressed in masks that were simultaneously designed to resemble a bird's head and a goat's head and tattered, raggy clothing. Some were dancing, some were stoking a fire a few meters away from the rest, others were assembling rudimentary spears out of chunks of sharpened, glistening grey rocks. They spoke in body language, making wild gestures to communicate, or perhaps they spoke quietly and just gesticulated wildly to accompany verbal speech. I wasn't able to hear much, anyway; people rarely speak with their mouths in my dreams (or rather, I've noticed people don't NEED to speak with their mouths in my dreams).

However, one person did speak towards the end of the dream, though this person was not at all like the others in terms of dress or behaviour. It simply said 'you must kill yourself to become yourself.'
>>
>>17847844

But here comes the wierd twist, sorry for the wait, I was at work.

>talk to ky friend J this morning
>talks about having a wierd dream as well

In my dream the girl was with two guys that were oddly familiar even though I had never met them

>j talks about being at a party at a weird house with people
>doing stupid shit with friends and then they leave him
>party ends when someones parent comes home and everyone leaves abruptly
>we start talking about how funny it would be if we had the same dream
>we decided to write down as many details as we could about our dreams sepparately to make sure thay we would not be influencing eachother
>we both compare notes and they are shockingly similair
>in fact we both had the same exact layout of the living room I was in with the girl
>the two guys with her? I am not 100% certain but my memory matched the photos of his two friends
>we even got the color of the couch right along with the wooden floors and stairs and small things like that
>freaked out

Is being in the same dream possible? Shit was really weird, and he's on vacation in the rockys and I am hundreds of miles away from him, maybe a 1000 miles.

Anyone have any idea what we experienced? My internet searches came up a tad bit inconclusive.
>>
>>17849224
>It simply said 'you must kill yourself to become yourself.'

More people should take this advice
>>
>>17850458

You start
>>
>>17850463
I never said you should, I meant people here in general. Then again, maybe you should.
>>
I posted this in another thread but I was redirected here
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I've had a dream where I'm with a family members and one of them has a baby with them and its one of those dreams in which I remember even though it was simple as fuck then 2 years later I was at a resturaunt with the same family members, aunt and uncle, and its not until my aunt was holding my nephew, who was the baby in the dream, I notice I had a dream about this place
Same resturaunt aesthetic
Same family members
Same baby
Again I'm not sure if this is the place to post but I've had other dreams like this I just can't remember exactly I can only remember this one cause it happened like 3 weeks ago
I really need help to understand why this happened
>>
>>17848378
You either woke up inside a dream or you were still half asleep when you checked the time.
>>
>>17851015
Maybe you're a budding clairvoyant.

Or maybe it was just a huge coincidence.
>>
>>17851015
Deja vu. There's a whole thread on the topic here >>17836610.
>>
>>17851498
That isn't deja vu.
>>
>>17851809
But it is. Dreaming about something and then having it happen before your eyes is deja vu. Unless I misunderstood the 2 years later part.
>>
>>17851827
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Déjà_vu
>>
>>17823573
>Dreams And Interpretation.

I actually do need help with this. For months now, I've been unable to have a restful night of sleep. Every night I dream I kill someone. Sometimes multiple people, other times only one. Recently it's been getting more graphic, the details haunting me long after I wake up. I can detail a few of the dreams if it matters at all, but I don't really know why this is happening.

(For reference, I don't really play violent video games. I play a lot of table top though, and that sometimes does include death.) In the dreams I'm Lucid enough to refuse to kill people, everyone I care about dies.

>>17848378
You may just be mis-reading the clock. I have bad vision, and sometimes that really throws me off. The alternative is that you are trying so hard to keep track of time, and you feel that it's slipping away from you.
>>
>>17852718
It could be that you suffer from a major source of stress in your life, or have some serious and unresolved issues, possibly repressed. Failing that, it could be biological, like you're having sleep apnea or some other issue and your brain gives you fucked up dreams because your body is in distress.
>>
File: 1465595374944.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465595374944.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>17823573

I had a dream that really fucked with me last night. A little background ,I've been getting into summoning and the goetia lately. Someone agreed to help me summon Sitri and make an agreement to bring me a girlfriend.everythings been good so far.

Onto the dream, I took a nap today. I mediated before hand. In the dream I'm in a field. I hear a helicopter coming and see it appear, then it turns into a serpent and comes after me, enters my body and begins controlling me.

I woke up instantly sweating and feeling weird.

I go back to sleep and I enter the same dream. This time a dwarf with a bow is there who said he'll protect me. The helicopter comes again, and I prepare to block the serpent from attacking me. It turns into a serpent, and again enters my body, taking control over it while I'm forced along for the ride.

What the hell could this dream mean? I am desperate for insight. I have been thinking about it constantly. Thank you
>>
File: 1437528588169.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1437528588169.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
I love dreams. I write them down daily. Here are some highlights.

>dream that I'm a prison guard
>warden lets a psychopath out for exercise and walks away
>psychopath goes after him with a scalpel
>I shout to warn him, psychopath turns on me
>we're both on skateboards going down a long hallway
>telling him he doesn't have to do this, but he's bent on killing me
>he gets close
>boot him off his board
>decide I have to do something
>jump off my board and body tackle him
Unfortunately I was sleepwalking and full on body tackled a heavy computer chair I had in my room. I woke up laying on my floor with a sore neck and a bleeding lip.
>>
>>17853668
fucking lol
>>
File: 1461947964517.jpg (35 KB, 480x761) Image search: [Google]
1461947964517.jpg
35 KB, 480x761
Anyone wanna see some cool pics of my dream journal content?
>>
>>17854645
Go ahead.
>>
File: Bloodborn.jpg (275 KB, 1531x1152) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborn.jpg
275 KB, 1531x1152
>>17854645
Can give any tips on how to dream?
>>
>>17854937
diphenhydramine hydrochloride
>>
>>17854937
Fall asleep.
>>
I don't often remember my dreams but a few nights ago I was visiting an unknown gigantic house that was aesthetically pleasing and I remember saying "Is there anyone here?" while visiting.
Suddenly a man just teleport in front of me and calmly tell me "Hey my name is George (not sure about the name thought) an you shouldn't be here" and then he puts his hand on my shoulder and I wake up like if I was teleported out of the place.

>mfw It felt vivid

Sorry George I didn't wanted to intrude your place.
>>
>>17855292
Rude. He could have at least invited you in for some tea and cookies before sending you on your way.
>>
>>17830549
I have the same sex dreams that I never end up fucking out of the guilt Id feel for cheating on my gf.
>>
Best fucking dream I've ever had. Felt so real and I remember all of the sounds, sights and smells.

pt.1

The first thing I realise is that i'm in a class room, holding hands with a short blonde child to my left, and this gril who I like (Lets call her Imogen) to my right. We turned and looked at each other in confusion. Not only am I against the wall, but the entire class is lined up against the wall, away from the two exits. Those being the door to the far left of the room, and the windows/balcony to the right. Peering my head forwards I notice the stairs are on fire, (maybe that's why we're against the wall?) but looking to my right I see two teachers. One bending down with a buzzsaw, cutting through the metal railing on the outside of the balcony. The balcony has a view of the hill, the school being on top of the hill and the view fades away into the city at the bottom. With a blue sky, the sun seems to be beaming down, although I cant see it or feel its warmth. A long populated road also goes down this hill, past the school, and in view from the balcony. As the teacher finishes cutting the metal railing we are escorted outside, (again probs because of those fucking weird fire stairs) but as we step onto the green waving grass, I notice other classes and teachers clumped together. Definitely some emergency evacuation, but to the right of me, an opening in the hill appears. It seems like a sports shed, with a fenced off entrance. Looking further into the sports shed thing I notice a slide, its made of concrete and runs from the back of the shed down into the earth. Suddenly I hear a sharp whisper and turn to look at the now dark sky. An orange missile with a red ring around the top is headed towards the city at the bottom of the hill. It slowly makes it way down as me and the other students watch in fear. The explosion fucking destroyed my ears so I cover them. I can feel my cold hands poking into my head. Looking up from the orange explosion..
>>
>>17855408
pt.2

I see a grey airship, armed with crazy fucking guns and cannons. Reaching into my pocket I try and find my phone, I need proof of this shit. That's the only thing I could think about, I need proof. Holding it in my hand I look up to see the airship has fired 3 more missiles. Individuality I hear them all siren and drone as they fall from the sky. Brushing past me are waves of students, headed into the sports shed. They claw open the gate and begin to lay down, they slide down into the dark underground and I'm left starting at them. I follow them and lay down, placing my arms over my chest as I begin to slide down the harsh concrete surface, scratching my back as my speed picks up. The rest of what happens seems to be a blur. But at the bottom of this slide is a long set of drains, going on for miles and miles. They're somehow lit and colours gold and brown. Walking around I find a lamp, and it leads me to a sort of camp. Inside are long walkways, wooden plans and what seems like the students I had fled with earlier. This shelter is made up of brown and white beds, which are singled out in rooms, running all the way down into a long hall. Reaching the end I find one of my exes and the girl Imogen. I sit down on the bed and they start fucking. Seriously, with out a warning or any cheesy dialog, they just get to it like there's no tomorrow. I wake up and stare confused. What. The. Fuck.
>>
File: 1416700302722.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416700302722.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>>17855408
>>17855417
I wonder what it could mean
>>
I had a dream that I parked in a handicapped space, walked off to talk to someone in an unknown car a few feet away, and a cop tried to write me a ticket. I begged him not to and made up the excuse i was incontinent and he shook his head and walked me inside, it was a room filled with people in wheelchairs and other handicaps that actually need papers and they all made fun of me for parking where I did.
One of the nurses asked me how old I was and I told her 20, or 19, or 18. I'm actually 18, but I forgot how old I was in my dream

tl;dr i felt terrible after i woke up for parking in those imaginary peoples parking space

maybe it's because i have this as my wallpaper as well..
>>
I am not at liberty to discuss the contents of my last dream.
>>
File: 1420412797807.jpg (511 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420412797807.jpg
511 KB, 1200x1200
>>17855660
It's like sitting in someone's chair, I suppose

To you, it's a dingy stool, but to her, it's a magnificent throne...
>>
>>17823573

>be me
>can only get only 6 hours of sleep
>people say they hear me yelling, cussing, and banging around room at night
>I have no recollection of even waking up
>decide to record myself with sleep app
>start noticing trend everynight between 1am-3am I get startled 'awake'
>"OH SHIT OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT?"- something I say over and over
>frantically getting out of bed and yelling in the middle of the night at something
>have absolutley no recollection or thoughts that I woke up in the middle of the night, only when I listen to sleep recorder of myself
>worried about my state of mind
>always feel negative energy, only in my room in house
>sometimes see floating mists and shadows dart around room

please help
>>
File: 20160627_121905.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160627_121905.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
I have a policy that I have to fill a page or two per dream because my dreams are always very long and detailed. Plus I always add illustrations to make it easier to recall at a later date (and it looks rad when you draw shit, makes it look interesting).
>>
File: one.jpg (1019 KB, 1818x2301) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
1019 KB, 1818x2301
>>17856086
>>17854645
>>17854884
Sorry forgot to tag you in last post ^. But yeah.
>>
File: two.jpg (1 MB, 2065x2322) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
1 MB, 2065x2322
>>17856106
>>
File: 20160627_122356.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160627_122356.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856111
>>
>>17856117
ill post more if people are interested
>>
>>17856119
post away!
>>
File: three.jpg (1016 KB, 2002x2269) Image search: [Google]
three.jpg
1016 KB, 2002x2269
>>17856119
there may be some unrelated to dream shit at the bottom of some pages because I need to fill them up so i just write whatever.
>>
File: four.jpg (980 KB, 1970x2322) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
980 KB, 1970x2322
>>17856130
>>
>>17856134
i have a long sleep paralysis story I can share too if anyones interested
>>
>>17856162
Go for it, anon.
>>
File: partzero.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
partzero.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856285
This is extremely old from when I was like 11, so like 8 years ago, but it's a sleep paralysis description of a guy I saw next to my bed holding a gun.
>>
File: partone.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
partone.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856340
Okay commencing spooky dump
>>
File: parttwo.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
parttwo.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856347
>>
File: partthree.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
partthree.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856351
>>
File: partfour.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
partfour.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856354
>>
File: partfive.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
partfive.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>17856358
>>
>>17856026
Take the next step and record video, then post it here.
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 500x419
I just got myself a bottle of melatonin, how much I do I have to take to fuckin Astral Project My Shit Up when I sleep tonight
>>
>>17856456
All of it.

Washed down with about 30 Nyquil and a bottle of Jack.
>>
>>17856458

Shit yeah I'm gonna get my lucid framing dick felt tonite
>>
>>17856340
Didn't read it all now, but interesting. But it would help if you righted the pages before uploading in the future.
>>
>>17856972
Pages were written a long time ago though.
>>
>>17857063
If you turned them right side up, anon
>>
>>17857073
Thought I did that when I saved them to my computer. Sorry m8 I guess it didn't work.
>>
File: 0000006705.1920x1080.jpg (289 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0000006705.1920x1080.jpg
289 KB, 1280x720
Could use some Interpreting with the 3 dreams I've had for 3 nights in a row.

D-1 Part-1: It starts off with me and 6 other people on a rooftop in a world that looks a lot like pic related; we're all wearing what looks like SWAT uniforms but they're solid white. We split up into 3 teams of 2 and go in different directions, me and my team member headed into the building making our way downward clearing each floor of the building with some guys dressed in what looks like our outfits but all black. Eventually the two of us make it a room the looks like a restaurant kitchen where we see two people, one is a big guy that didn't have his helmet on and looked like Manu Bennett, and a smaller one that looked like a female but she had her helmet on.

Now I don't know/remember why but we started to fight instead of using our guns. My teammate took on the woman whilst I took on the guy; as we fought the guy didn't seem to take any damage no matter what I did, it even got to the point where he started to manhandle me and tossed to the ground like it was nothing. At this point in the dream it reset back the the beginning but this time I took a female teammate with me and went on a different route. The dream started to go about the same but with different rooms until at which point we some how ended up in the kitchen again, and again that man and woman were waiting.
>>
>>17857791
The fight ended up the same way, with the guy not taking any damage and me getting tossed to the ground with his knee in my back and my partner on the other side of the room down and out. I started crying and could feel my face going red hot as I yelled in anger. All of a sudden, I was standing up again looking towards the man and he just stood there with a blank stare at me. My face was still burning and I was still crying; and then I fell to my knees and started yell out "I just want my daughter back, please just give her to me, where is she". I kept repeating this whilst I was crying harder and harder until eventually, I stopped being able to to breath through my nose ,and then my mouth. I started to lose focus as I suffocated and slowly everything went black and I woke up.
>>
So I had this dream a few days ago of an aquarium with muddy water in It. In this aquarium there was a light, pastel yellow snake swimming (i think It was a kind of Boa or a Python, as i remember from my research). The snake had really small Space for itself so It kept tangling. I remwmber thinking/commenting on How few Space It has, and I felt really sad for It. In this moment the snake started swimming in circles verically, which weirded the fuck out of me , and then It started banging its head into the aquarium walls, moaning unnaturally, trying to Escape. The dream felt weird, because i simultaneously felt bad for the snake and was afraid of it. Later that night I had a dream where I came to a mirror to see my eyes bleeding. Pls explain
>>
>>17858497
No idea, anon, I had a snake dream too a while back and nobody felt like offering any insight. Of course, I don't really attribute much meaning to my own dreams, but I was curious.

In your case, it sounds like you're feeling trapped and confined, maybe, or hiding something you want to share with somebody, but can't seem to do it.
>>
>>17859193
Well, according to Jung (as well as aby other sources) a Snake represents your sexuallity. A trapped Snake could mean Im just very horny, which seems about right cause I haven't got laid In like a year now. Yet, the snake is said to also represent ones spirituallity but everything I've read is pretty vague about that. That's why I'm asking /x/ for some insight. BTW I rarely put meaning to my dreams too, but this one seemed so weird and symbollic that its stucked with me since I had it.
>>
File: 1464425035235.jpg (72 KB, 512x489) Image search: [Google]
1464425035235.jpg
72 KB, 512x489
>>17859902
>a snake representing sexuality
>>
>>17860015
That's just what I read, I'm not an expert, but you seem to know your stuff so maybe instead of shitposting, you could just enlighten us.
>>
Dream gen, i really want to lucid dream, but even thinking about sleep paralysis gives me the shakes.

How do i get through it without facing literal demons? Can you only happy think them away, or can you will them away? Please help me lucid dream tonight
>>
Every time I fall asleep to music, my dreams incorporate themes of video games. I can't remember the exact dreams, but I always feel like I'm experiencing the thing as an area in a Souls game. Why is that?
>>
>>17861226
Freezing cold shower before you sleep should help. It helps remove negative gunk and shit

>>17861406

Probably because you played that game before you went to sleep?
>>
>>17861530
>Probably because you played that game before you went to sleep?
Nah, I typically play in the mornings, and I haven't been watching any videos on it or going on /vg/ so idk why it's recurring.
>>
>>17861406
I dream in video games too very often, though i haven't played them for a while. Especially the games of the genre i see. Maybe i played too much in formative years, started at 4.

So, i've just woke up from lucid dream:
I remember finding a random computer and playing some left4dead similar game on it. I started as a player in front of the monitor and after the game began i was inside the game. True vr experience. I didn't suffer injuries, but couldn't hurt anyone either. Then i try to exit game and a window with options pops up, like "do you really want to quit" but in a deadpan mocking way GLaDOS or Stanley Parable narrator speak. I click through them.
It proceeded to act as the latter and teleported me into some geometrical game which was all orange and there were x letters and other blocks falling from the sky.
Next there was a part where i sit in my dorm with roommates. Then i find a very badly designed gothic edgy music site, navigate through it, listen tracks. In the end my notebook breaks in a really unnatural manner: it's display is severed from the rest of it unrealistically.

People, how do you achieve control over everything in lucid dreams? I control my actions and realize it's a dream, but still fall for wrong thoughts dreams plant into your mind and changing places or objects is hard.

Also, do musicians have music as an important element in their dreams?
I don't remember any sounds when i wake up.
>>
Can anyone give me instructions on how to WBTB (wake up in the middle of night and falling back asleep)? I can never seem to get it right.
>>
I had a dream I was being chased by slenderman and then he turned into a female version of himself and then we made out.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>17862603
Use your phone and set your alarm to whatever time you want to get up at.

>>17862743
How sexually active are you? Also when was the time you saw/read about slenderman?
>>
>>17862603
Why would you want to do that?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.