[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: nightmares_forever.png (75 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
nightmares_forever.png
75 KB, 500x370
Previous thread: >>17569050

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf
>>
File: sleepless.jpg (49 KB, 470x340) Image search: [Google]
sleepless.jpg
49 KB, 470x340
I get such little sleep these days I don't even remember my own dreams.
>>
>>17625694
Same here but i am having the same nightmare everynight for weeks now.
>>
Lol some weird shit I dreamt about today

>in some kind of sports/physical competition with people that i don't know but look familiar
>i win all the tests
>all of a sudden i'm in high tech lab or some shit
>zombies
>staring contest with zombies
>zombie spints at me
>i kick that shit in the head
>pack of them sprint at me
>I just keep kicking them for some reason
>they won't die
>maybe if I kick harder
>try to kick harder and wake in bad pain from fucked up toe nail and a mark in the wall from kicking

I just keep having these dreams where I'm killing fucked up beings or monsters, I usually win, but why? I don't even play videogames or watch any movies at all. I'm pretty happy with my life and get good signs from spirits usually.

Why do these dreams happen so often?

I also have dreams that are cool as fuck sometimes where I interact with very positive beings in awesome places
>>
>be me
>at a massive house party
>having fun hanging out
>talk to a girl a new years back
>we're going to her room to fuck
>on the way to hers is a sort of games room
>settlers of catan on table
>the blue color of the box should have told me I was dreaming
>but I made a joke that we should all play catan
>started laughing
>people in room started laughing
>I started laughing harder
>laughed myself awake
>fuck
>>
One time in highschool, I totally dreamt I had sex before I ever had sex and it felt just like sex.
>>
I always have nightmares. They are usually pretty violent.

The other night I went to sleep pretty early and I dreamed that I was sitting in my living room with my husband and I had my childhood dog with us, he was just sitting by my feet. Then we hear like a bang on the sliding glass door in my bedroom. My husband didn't react like he didn't hear it or something but my dog did (he's like a really small wiener dog) and he wanders into my bedroom and all of a sudden he starts talking in a really deep voice saying "oh no no no no..." so I go into the bedroom and he is looking out the sliding glass door and over my backyard fence I see a creepy man with black eyes throwing pieces of my current German Shepherd over the fence at my sliding glass door. I wanted to scream but I couldn't and I couldn't move. I was so horrified. I finally was able to wake up and I was sobbing.
>>
>>17626495
Pretty fuckin' messed up.

Do you have a lot of stress in your life?
>>
anyone have a dream where you see a person in the dream that looks normal at that moment but when waking up and reflecting on it the personas face was really scary and disturbing?
>>
>>17627952
>>
>>17627969
Couldn't ctrl+v?
>>
>>17626047
Maybe because you play with yourself, and an orgasm is an orgasm, no matter how it's achieved?

But good story tho bro
>>
File: YX7hR.jpg (157 KB, 700x427) Image search: [Google]
YX7hR.jpg
157 KB, 700x427
Had terrible chronic insomnia for almost a month now. It feels like I never sleep, just sort of doze into this state of mind where time passes extremely fast. My mind wanders greatly during these times and I can usually remember what I'm thinking about.

Lately during these dozes, sometimes things seem to become slightly more 'lucid'. Not so much as to be fully conscious, but at least to the point where I can realize that I am experiencing sensations that are very separate from the ones I am feeling physically.

This morning was the most lucid example. I was laying in bed dozing, and at some point during my thinking I found myself thinking of getting up and going to make something to eat. I realized I could perfectly visualize myself standing at the kitchen counter, and feel as if I was actually 'there', as well as at the same time physically feeling like I'm in bed. I imagined myself a bowl of soup, and ate the whole thing while lying there in bed. My dream sensations told me it tasted and felt exactly like chicken soup. It was even hot.

My still only semi-awake me didn't really realize the impressiveness at the time, and I eventually got up without pressing the experiment further. Having two entirely different sets of senses was one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced. I almost wonder if laying there in bed not being able to sleep has become a sort of fucked up meditation.
>>
I'd like an interpretation of a dream I had a few nights ago if anyone's willing

>some oldish apartment building
>there's a woman in her apartment sitting on her bed looking very distraught and upset
>she's noticeably pregnant, maybe 5 or 6 months along
>she gets up and goes to the kitchen
>suddenly she just jumps through the glass window
>im now outside next to the building entry watching her fall
>she's about 5 or 6 floors up
>she doesnt scream or make a sound as she falls
>she hits the ground stomach first
>stomach flattens like a pancake
>just a massive pool of blood and gore around her

I don't remember anything after that though.
>>
>>17628006
Out of curiosity do you have strange fetishes? Like beyond typical semi-accepted strange?
>>
>>17628008
Nope, pretty regular ones to be honest.
>>
Got dragged to the water park it was horrible. Was a volcano, And a water slide. Then I got killed.
>>
>>17628010
I got no idea then. Maybe you feel guilty about all the potential people your masturbatory ejaculate could have been.

Maybe you you're uncomfortable with the reproductive process.

Maybe you're afraid you'll die alone.

Maybe you feel you're too flawed to have a family and would do nothing but drive them to despair.

Maybe you're afraid of falling.

Maybe you or your subconscious is and odd person and wondered if a pregnant woman would pop or just squish if dropped from a large height. Then it performed an experiment using its own rules for physics and constructed a plausible scene for itself to experience this in a dream.
>>
>>17628006
it represents a part of you that's in deep suffering that you repress and keep at bay that will soon come out into the open, pregnancy being a keen sign of life
>>
File: A BitterSweet Life OST.jpg (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
A BitterSweet Life OST.jpg
64 KB, 200x200
I have experienced a very weird dream two days ago, it was one of a kind as nothing similar has ever happened to me beforehand.

I was walking down the street when i noticed two of my friends near a car , we talked for a bit and they told me they were driving to a party (?) .

I hopped in and we started driving , after what felt like seconds we found ourselves at an entrance of an old building ( it had a "cavey" feel to it ) .

As soon as we walked inside my vision turned sideways and it felt like only one of my eyes was half open , i constantly tried to adjust my head but with no success.

My vision of a dark corridor turned into my closet with my coat hanging on it ( what was actually in front of my in real life )
I kept hearing my friends and felt like i was still walking ( in my dream ) but my vision was that of my room.

I got abit scared as we kept walking through the dark corridor and made myself snap out of the dream .

I woke up and it noticed my right eye was already half open .

That's it , really ominous experience.
>>
>>17628023
>>17628024
>Maybe you feel you're too flawed to have a family and would do nothing but drive them to despair.
>it represents a part of you that's in deep suffering that you repress and keep at bay that will soon come out into the open

These sound sort of close, I have been repressing a lot of feelings lately and I've been under pressure.
>>
>>17628024
Doesn't sound like the coming out into the open is going to be pleasant. Then again if it's just some woman that he doesn't know and is unconnected to, I don't know why it would be something close to him.
>>
>>17628029
what would he be coming into the open about?
>>
>>17628029
Maybe the woman represents someone else and her repressed thing coming out.
>>
In a vast multitude of my dreams I possess the ability to fall very slowly, and then skid inches above the ground for much longer than should seem possible even considering the slow falling.

I usually treat this as just a neat trick that I can do as my dream self. It's never a big deal, though sometimes I find myself practicing it and being sad I can't get better or fly.
>>
File: 02-Grey-Alien.png (618 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
02-Grey-Alien.png
618 KB, 1366x768
I was downstairs in my basement sitting on the recliner watching a movie on the big TV we have down there. It was some futuristic movie where the plot was, and I remember hearing this in my head exactly, "what if the aliens were roll reversal-ed and the simians were the creators"
So I'm sitting there in the recliner watching this movie, and there's this seemingly female blue eyed alien with really pale blue-grey skin. she was saying something and seemed to be crying. there was what seemed to be an entirely white human mannequin (like those used in anatomy class) off to the side with part of it's brain exposed, the brain was colored pink.
I got really fixated on this female alien, specifically the eyes. I fell into some kind of trance state. Then comes the visions. Looking at that alien in the movie apparently caused some Vietnam Vet esque flashback. I started wincing in pain and grabbed my head. All the light in the room went off, including the TV. Off to my right I saw a large shadowed figure. In my mind I knew what it was. It was like I had seen it before. It just sort of buzzed into existence right there like a graphical error on an old CRT tv. I remember thinking something along the lines of "It must be time" I reached out my hand towards it.
Then suddenly a face flashes through my mind. It replaces everything. The TV, the chair, the shadow, the whole basement was gone. All I could see is this face obscured by blackness. Huge dark oblong eyes but with what seemed to be points on either end. It had really dark grayish blue skin. I remember the feeling of fear was tremendous. I don't think I've ever felt so afraid in my life.
Then I woke up in my bed. only this time I wasn't shitting my pants like you usually do when you wake up from a nightmare. My heart rate was barely elevated despite having that terrifying dream.

copy pasted from my list of experiences. what could it mean?
>>
>>17628036
Impressive underachiever/ repeat bronze medalist?

>>17628027
Shitty friends? Not connecting to people around you? Seeing eye to eye but following suit anyway? Closet= inner recluse? Closet=gay? Btw great movie, Bittersweet life.

>>17628039
Meeting creator=death? Sympathy towards women and eyes is regular male stuff. Aliens are real?
>>
Im guy from >>17628189

I believe dreams very rarely have the characteristic of decribing things unknown or unseen. Mostly, I just think they are the conversion of subconscious things and lingering visuals into imagery which is important. I do have some discussion points though. And a story to tell, not spooky or even eventful, though.

> When I was a child I fell in love with a girl in my dreams, who I'd never met or even saw in real life. She appeared in many dreams. How could she occur without being seen before? Is she a composite ideal or magic?
> I've had half-lucid dreams where I realize its a dream but cannot change things, although I try very hard to, I still follow my subconscious script. Im not in charge?

Now story, sorry if long and uneventful.
> I used visit a neighborhood I've never been to in my dreams as a child.
> Its a suburban caul-de-sac, always in spring.
> I always begin, or my house, is the eastern most house. It us on the same level as the side walk.
> There are many houses on the block, and at the southwest and southeast, there are roads leading out and up a hill into town. This is similar to the neighboorhood I grew up in.
> A house I always almost nearly visit but can't because I wake up, is at the northwestern edge. It is hilled downward from the sidewalk and has a tall fence in front of it, at the top of the hill at the sidewalk.
> I've never seen this house in real life.
> I know that a dog lives there, but I don't know the family. I know them to be friendly.
> These characteristics are always the same when I visit the neighborhood.
> I went there for the first time as an adult recently.
> I started where I always start. But there is no house there.
> I'm standing in a plot of grass and a man is standing there, seemingly waiting for me.
> He's holding an empty trey.

Cont.
>>
>>17628196

> He is older and rounder; he has a kind face but never speaks. He doesn't seem creepy, gives likeable uncle vibes.
> I've never seen this man before.
> Suddenly realizing its a dream, I try to conjure a drink in my hands.
> I read this is how some people relax themselves so they don't wake up when entering lucidity.
> No drink. I keep trying but I dont make the damn drink. I dont understand how it has to just appear from nothing.
> I get the impression that I'm about to wake up.
> I look up at the man, there is a drink in the tray now.
> maybe two drinks. i dont know. I don't even recall drinking it, but I assume I do because I remain fast asleep, still in the dream.
> I don't thank the man. I just move to the sidewalk.
> I can tell its the same neighboorhood from my childhood dreams, but there are no houses, and no roads, no hills.
> There seems to be an infinite emptiness on the horizon.
> I dont seem to pay mind to it, though I do still know its a dream.
> There are some features. There is a tall white fence along the sidewalk. Right at the northwest edge.
> It doesnt block that much and doesnt curve. It can be easily passed.
> I hear the dog barking behind it.
> I go to the fence. The ground winds downward behind it.
> I pass the fence.

Cont.
>>
>>17628198

> Then I spot her.
> The girl who I loved the most in my life, when we were in our older teens.
> Things ended poorly and she refused to speak to me. I havent seen her in years, but it doesnt really trouble me.
>She is playing with the dog in the yard of the house, its her dog.
> I recognize both of them, but they are much younger than when I met them. When I knew her, her dog was old and didnt really play.
> She is maybe 13, and she doesnt recognize me.
> I close my eyes and attempt to dream her to be the way she was when I knew her.
> I try over and over again to dream her differently. Closing and opening my eyes and thinking about it as hard as I could.
> Eventually, I open my eyes, and she is older and recognizes me.
> She was my age now and older than after everything went poorly. I barely recognize her.
>The dog was older too. It no longer wanted to play.
> She looked at me, but wasn't angry like the last time I saw her.
> She didn't speak, but she looked very kind to me. She made a long face at me, not a frown or a smile, but just an understanding face to acknowledge weight.
> I thought about trying to speak to her for a moment, but I was satisfied by the sight and made a long face and nodded at her.
> She turned and told her old dog to come and they slowly walked away, up the hill and away from the caul-de-sac.
>I woke up after.

Sorry if boring. And Im sure I know what it means. Ive had spooky dreams too, and sleep paralysia, but I think about this dream the most.
>>
Anyone wanna share thoughts on a dream i had recently?

>live in a big house by some hill with my mom, little brother, and moms new bf
>her new bf is an old teacher of mine
>i sleep in same room as little brother
>one night i wake up as i am carried up the hill outside the house, can't move
>i see a wooden cross get carried and set up
>when i get to move i see there are several big beetles, with a shell of pale rock shaped like little crosses
>they are about as big as from my wrist to my elbow, and half as tall
>they carried me off, they set op the cross, and now they're carrying me up to the cross
>they start bringing nails to nail me to the cross, but i shake them off and get away
>on my way back to the house i kill two of the beetles
>next morning i tell the others, and the teacher says he thought he had secured the house against their kind
>He takes a look at the two i killed, and then the house, but can't find how they got in
>next night i wake up when littlebro gets back to bed after being in the toilet
>i notice water is dripping from the right corner of the ceiling
>i go to investigate, expecting there to be beetles, but i wake up

Thoughts? analysis? had anything similar?
>>
>>17625608
I have been getting really epic dreams lately. I have no idea where they came from as I never dreamed like this before. I mean this stuff needs to be made into a movie or a book or something. They all feel like tests either of courage, skill, or a moral sort. The morality tests never seem like they are my dreams more of a shared reality of some sort. Just feels like I'm being tested. Sometimes the ringleader of the morality type dreams will say towards the end ya he can stay. Sometimes they just leave the area. I also feel restricted in these epic type dreams like I can't use machines that fly and I can't go to far or it seems like I fall off the set in a way. there are no more characters or action in these areas. Most of the skill/challenge ones are set in dystopian type societies. Some are pure hell like rampant crime/poverty madmax in the city type stuff. I need to start making these stories into something. They are like the action chapters of a really good sci-fi book. I know theres not much to go on but anyone else have any really epic dreams that just dont feel like your normal run of the mill crap you normally dream about? Its been happening a lot lately for me.
>>
>>17628354
you want your little bro to pee on you. sick puppy.
>>
>>17627143
I guess, my job is pretty stressful on me but my home life isn't so I have no idea why I have crazy dreams like that. I had one last night where I beat the shit out of some chick that was riding in the car with my husband and I. It was very weird.
>>
>>17628388
Kek
>>
>>17628623
I also had another one where I was running away from a serial killer with my best friend and we were sitting on a bed just hiding out and all of a sudden this sharp like spear thing comes through the wall behind my friend and it goes right through her and she died. Then somehow I had a knife and the murderer got in the house and started to come at me and we like struggled and he started choking me but I had the knife and I stabbed him in the head. It felt so realistic that when I woke up I could still imagine the sensation of it going into his skull. I felt like I had seriously done it.
>>
>>17628039
aliens dont look like that pic. the best representation I have seen was fire in the sky. Shits dead on accurate.
>>
>>17627989
You would think, but no, the thing is, I woke up before I came, I'm talking 'bout the warm soft wetness, that's what I felt.
>>
File: 1426569860007.png (412 KB, 1057x717) Image search: [Google]
1426569860007.png
412 KB, 1057x717
>>17625608
can someone interpret my dreams?
1st day i dreamt about a bear chasing me in some woods, there were other people around me and it all seemed like a sort of a joke but then the bear was catching to us more and more and was trying to eat us (or at least that was the imrpression i got) he didn't catched me or ate me in the end because i waked up and half wake half asleep, i managed to control my dream to not get eaten
2nd day i dreamt of a tiger chasing me and trying to eat me, i don't remember the details well but i managed to escape the same way as in the previous day
3d day again a bear is chasing and trying to eat me, i save my ass in the same way as the other days

additional info: when i dream i usually have same dreams i had years before, it's extremely fucking rare that i get new dreams and as you can see from my description i vaguely remember those dreams but it's been 3 days in a row that i had the same dream that i never had before (with the change of animal in the second day), so it kinda made me wonder if it could mean something
>>
File: 180px-Veelox-sigil.png (8 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
180px-Veelox-sigil.png
8 KB, 180x200
>>17628206
>>17628198
>>17628196
>I used visit a neighborhood I've never been to in my dreams as a child.
> Its a suburban caul-de-sac, always in spring.
> I always begin, or my house, is the eastern most house. It us on the same level as the side walk.
> There are many houses on the block, and at the southwest and southeast, there are roads leading out and up a hill into town. This is similar to the neighboorhood I grew up in
> I've never seen this house in real life.
> I know that a dog lives there, but I don't know the family. I know them to be friendly.
> These characteristics are always the same when I visit the neighborhood.
> I went there for the first time as an adult recently

You're in trouble, just like the rest of us

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17615784/#17615784
>>
>>17628383
You too, nigga

>>17628855
>>
File: 1455571987958.jpg (301 KB, 1191x398) Image search: [Google]
1455571987958.jpg
301 KB, 1191x398
In my dream I had force power from Star Wars, I was able to use the force to bring a lightsaber to me. When i turned it on one side was red and the other one was blue. I vaguely remember using my force powers a bit more before I turned on the dual lightsaber but I can't remember the details.

Any thoughts? I've had dreams where I've had powers before, but the red and blue lightsaber is an interesting thing. Any thoughts?
>>
>>17628859
interesting but doubtful. Some of these dreams are like I'm some kind of hero. Sometimes its in an alien looking world sometimes its like its someone elses dream and I'm just a side character. when I'm in the ones that I feel that I'm just a side character it does feel like someone elses memory. but the epic hero ones I am the main focus. Also I just developed horrible hypnic jerking. sometimes its so bad I cant even get to sleep. the werdest part is I have been doing it when I'm still fully awake now. definitely doesnt feel natural and I have never experienced it before now.
>>
>>17628880
you have two personalities. one is the nicest guy you'll ever know and the other is a twisted phycopath.
>>
>>17628901
So I'm a terrible terrible meme, nice.
>>
>>17628905
fraid so, better go get your safety lighter.
>>
>>17628643
very aware of that broham

I have seen them before, this was just in my dream

I had an experience where a broad chinned tall grey was standing at the edge of my bed. he seemed to reach all the way to the ceiling, which is a little over 7 feet high.

this image is the closest I have found to what I recall seeing only much taller
>>
In what position do I sleep to have dreams I can control, but not have spoops?
>>
>>17629083
lying on your back induces sleep paralysis so I guess anyway but that.
>>
>>17629083
sideways with music set to a timer of 55 minutes.
>>
>>17629096
Any specific music, or anything goes?
>>
File: 1443037457200.jpg (113 KB, 1040x911) Image search: [Google]
1443037457200.jpg
113 KB, 1040x911
>>17628897
>Sometimes its in an alien looking world sometimes its like its someone elses dream and I'm just a side character. when I'm in the ones that I feel that I'm just a side character it does feel like someone elses memory. but the epic hero ones I am the main focus.

That's your proxy's life and existence. Some of your psychic clones live out lives in contiguous dream-worlds where they are harvested for energy during scripted "everyday occurrences". Others are created for a single manufactured dream existence designed to force your double (or rather dream-you) to expend huge amounts of psychic energy.

>Also I just developed horrible hypnic jerking. sometimes its so bad I cant even get to sleep. the werdest part is I have been doing it when I'm still fully awake now. definitely doesnt feel natural and I have never experienced it before now.

That's the toll your psychological double-lives are taking on you. Instead of restful sleep, your mind is forced into consciousness and intense mental activity to service a loosh farm.
>>
>>17629099
Just a mix of music that you enjoy , also don't forget to listen to music with earbuds .

I actually listen to Eminem , sometimes random songs and i get a lucid dream once a week at least , not to mention i always remember my dreams.
>>
That picture of that thing I saw it staring at me moments before falling asleep at the edge of my bed it just stared at me i saw it and froze didn't know what to think then it suddenly poofed away (litterly heard the poof) in a black swirly mist. Period believe me or not.
>>
File: 1454897047111.jpg (108 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1454897047111.jpg
108 KB, 534x820
>starts with me watching out of a window, strange lights are hovering over the neighborhood behind my house
>suddenly all the windows blow out and I'm tossed back into a corner of the room in a heap of bedding behind a recliner couch
>see a grey alien walk into room and look around before a flash of light winks by outside one of the now broken windows
>leaves without noticing me I think
>spend the rest of the dream skulking around a dark busted house watching as alien machines circle the neighborhood and the aliens themselves invade homes around me

it was hot, so I woke up but that was only the beginning last night

>making my way through the woods with patchy green grass, obviously spring
>apparently me and brother are trying to find our dad
>attacked by imp demons passing through a clearing
>beat them off with a shovel and a hatchet
>getting dark so we move faster
>come to a river with a waterfall, next to it is a small shack part way up the hill the waterfall is on
>once near the shack a wiry haired guy comes out and starts yelling about disturbing his work
>realize it's a [magacite?] eruption/mine, one of the many sources of the demons and monsters in the woods
>the ground shakes and more imps and something big comes out, can't see the whole big thing because most of it is invisible
>it swoops down and starts lifting me into the air, brother starts screaming after me, it's some big hot thing that won't let me move as it forces me to watch as the ground moves down away from me as it lifts me up

that's when I forced myself to wake up
>>
>>17625608
sometimes I have extreme deja vu that occurs in dreams which transfers to events in my real life. I can never remember specifics, I should probably start a dream journal.

>dream that I'm talking to my friend at work
>while the conversation flows it instantly dawns on me that I know how it's going end with a specific word or gesture.
>queue me saying some words
>the next thing friend does is exactly how I remember.

>wake up think to myself what the heck remember little of the dream and just go to work
>day goes normal and talking with most of friends and co workers through out the day
>go up and start talking with friend and instantly I remember what happened in dream and I now have the option of following the dream or changing the outcome.

Now sometimes I follow do what happens in the dream and I feel weird afterward like all my senses are heightened and feel like I'm being watched. Then the next time I have another pre cog dream. Other times I don't follow the course of the dream and I feel some what normal but the night of I have a dream where I see what happens from an event but much much longer time happens before that event.

The longest where I had a pre cog dream and by the time it actually happened was 7-8 years old and the event happened when I was 20yrs old.

Lately I feel like my body yearns to go out camping deep in the forest. To feel the vastness and experience it. Side note I have NEVER been camping.

What's happening guys?
>>
did acid last night
didn;t get much sleep but I did have some very strange thoughts

sperged out a bit on 4chan after I got back from my walk around town while at the peak of my trip
>>
File: david-bowie-blackstar-fp.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-blackstar-fp.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
>>17629298
See
>>17628855
>>17629102
>>
File: 81lsd_microd410.jpg (48 KB, 540x568) Image search: [Google]
81lsd_microd410.jpg
48 KB, 540x568
>>17629365
>did acid last night
>didn;t get much sleep

What kind of retard takes acid, then expects to go to sleep??

And the fact you got any sleep shows that is some crappy acid, if that is in fact what it was.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 463x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 463x520
>>17625608

Had 2 nightmares these past 2 weeks.

>get out of class
>late at night
>feel my phone vibrate
>look at it, unknown number
>don't answer
>15 minutes later I'm still walking home
>get call again and answer
>really deep voice with an English accent
>"Ah, Ethan..."
>Nope.jpg
>remember getting a heavy feeling like something was wrong or out of place
>shot awake

>my grandfather drops me off at my house
>I walk in
>flashes forward to night
>for whatever reason I'm taking my cat outside
>wtf.png
>I hear a loud screech coming from a nearby house
(I live in a Cul-de-sac btw)
>see what looks like a person on all fours sprint from house to house
>all causes screaming on the inside
>I freak the fuck out and it comes after me
>shoot awake

2 nightmares in 2 weeks... I rarely ever have nightmares. Aren't they caused by stress or something?
>>
>>17626495
On a side note, do you have nightmares more often when you go to sleep earlier than normal? I find that whenever I go to sleep earlier I tend to have a much more restless sleep, which often leads to strange dreams. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else.
>>
File: Because Dream.jpg (61 KB, 598x900) Image search: [Google]
Because Dream.jpg
61 KB, 598x900
Had another thread I posted this on, just going to slap this here. Its about a series of odd dreams that I've been having. This is just one of the odder ones that come to mind

It started out grayscale (or black and white) and I was at the beach with my family. There were jagged rocks forming a wall around my section of the beach. I'm sure there's a name for it but I don't know. Anyway, I'm in the water and I'm just screwing around. I dive under and the water is full of worms or leaches or something. I have an odd phobia of dirty water or something, I haven't quite figured out what about it bothers me. I hear my name being called so I turn around and there's a huge bolder in the middle of the lagoon (or whatever it is)
It's some family members calling for me. I swim over to the rock. As I do, I notice someone at the bottom of the lake. Hes just standing there, but he's too far away to make out any details. I for whatever reason don't care (because dream) and climb onto the rock. It is a lot bigger that it looked before and it has some caves in it. I am exploring inside when i see my cousin standing at the end of a tunnel (which is impossibly long for the size of the rock). He's holding a large stone and he looks mad. Not angry mad, but crazy.
He starts chancing me. I run to the water and my other cousin is there in some sort of boat. I hop on and we go to the shore. At this point, I remember seeing that one guy who was at the lake bottom, but I cant remember where. As we near the shore, and my house, an odd tone plays. It was weird. There has never been music in my dreams before, and it was really creepy and I asked my cousin who was driving the boat if she heard it too. She unhinged her jaw and let out a moan. Fucking chills just thinking about it. We make it back to the house and my late mother steps out. She tells me this
"the babys just arnt clustering today"
thats when I wake up.
>>
>>17629470
desu it was after a long time and I thought the trip had pretty much gone
>>
>>17629726
I don't believe you've ever taken LSD
>>
>>17629559
Honestly I'm not sure, I've never really correlated the two things.
>>
>>17628005
That sounds like pretty solid lucid dreaming to me.
>>
>>17629753
I don't believe you have m8
>>
File: Aku-no-Hana.jpg (13 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Aku-no-Hana.jpg
13 KB, 640x360
One of the freakiest dreams I've ever had happened to me last night. I don't remember a lot of details but it was like I was living somewhere post-apocalyptic remembering vividly a time when I was watching a girl getting tortured horribly (face cutting, gouging eyes/other parts, etc). Very gory. All the while the ending song to the anime Aku No Hana was playing. Then it happened again in front of my eyes, same girl. But it was absolutely horrifying and I felt so disturbed and sick when I woke up.
I like my fair share of gore and torture porn, but never to the extent I was watching in my dream and not to children. Idk man, feels bad.
>>
File: Njörd's_desire_of_the_Sea.jpg (946 KB, 1834x1020) Image search: [Google]
Njörd's_desire_of_the_Sea.jpg
946 KB, 1834x1020
I believe I am visited by the norse god Njord in my dreams

>presence of him seemed otherworldly, very tall and lean yet muscular. Skin was tinted a very light blue. I knew he was a god

>ask him why he came to see me, he says my grandfather sent him (my grandfather died at sea)

>We talk about a great many things; how much gold he has buried at the bottom of the seas from shipwrecks, my depression, beer, etc

I don't know why or how but I am seeing him more frequently and our talks feel like they last longer, especially when I ask him about life and death. He explained to me why my last suicide attempt failed, because I want to die an honorable death and not kill myself. I consider him a friend. I'd really like some help with this. It's bizarre and I feel like it's driving me insane.
>>
>>17625608
My gf (now in another country) tends to have all sorts of nightmares. I want to help her by entering her dreams and fixing whatever bothers her. Any tips?
I know it can be done because I used to do it a lot with some good friend I had, but nkt in a way I could control.
>>
File: gato_1.jpg (37 KB, 700x421) Image search: [Google]
gato_1.jpg
37 KB, 700x421
>>17625608
I have very disturbing, vivid nightmares.
Here are my worst ones.

Number #1
>Go to a party
>All my friends are there
>Everything seems normal
>Good music, fun conversations, cute chicks
>They invite me to do a line of coke
>I've never done coke
>What could go wrong?
>Do line of coke
>Keep having fun
>Keep drinking
>Do another line of coke
>Everything starts to turn into a blur
>Flashes of people laughing
>More funny conversations
>Fragments of someone screaming
>Flashes of a girl looking at me in horror and covering her mouth, agasp
>Someone laughs

>Wake up in my bed, half undressed
>My head hurts
>I don't remember anything from last night after the second line of coke, except said flashbacks

>Someone is knocking at the door
>Get dressed, open up
>It's the police, with my parents and a bunch of people I don't recognize
>They say I raped and brutally dismembered a girl
>No way
>Start crying, swear I didn't do it
>I am convinced I didn't, I'm incapable of such a thing
>But I don't remember anything
>I couldn't, could I?
>The police start searching my house, as another policemen handcuffs me
>I keep swearing to my parents I didn't do it
>The policemen find a severed female leg in my attic, covered in plastic wrapping
>I start doubting myself
>My shirt is in the attic too, stained with blood
>I'm allowed to see the attic, it's a mess
>Blood everywhere
>I start remembering things
>Oh fuck, I may have actually done this
>More body parts turn up hidden in bushes in the street
>I literally left body parts leading to my house
>More flashbacks
>Deep anguish
>What the fuck have I done?

>Wake up, this time for real
>Everything is OK
>Deep sense of anguish, guilt and regret accompanies me during the day even though it was all a dream
>Disturbed as fuck for the rest of the day
>>
File: los-gatos-del-cementerio.jpg (31 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
los-gatos-del-cementerio.jpg
31 KB, 550x412
>>17630264

Number #2
>Wake up
>It's late for work
>Start getting dressed, thinking my boss is going to kill me
>Beautiful blonde qt on my bed
>Somehow I know she is my girlfriend in the dream
>She tells me, "Relax honey, it's 4 AM sharp", you can continue sleeping
>Check the clock, it's 4:00 AM
>Go back to bed and sleep hugging her like a body pillow
>Wake up for real
>I'm alone in my room
>I don't have a girlfriend
>It was all a dream
>Confused, check the time
>It's 4:00 AM sharp
>>
File: bear-1.jpg (55 KB, 728x795) Image search: [Google]
bear-1.jpg
55 KB, 728x795
>>17630269
Number #3
I had this one when I was 13 years old
It's the worst dream I ever had

>Go to visit distant family
>Introduced to my second-cousins
>A 9 year old girl, and a 5 year old boy
>I don't really know any of these people IRL, they are made up for the dream
>I don't really have any second-cousins
>Anyway, I make friends with my younger cousins in the dream
>We go swimming in a river, seem to be having fun
>Suddenly a dark grey smoke appears
>The grey smoke materializes into "Satan", a goatman/Satyr with dark grey hair
>He starts looking at me, apparently I'm the only one who sees him
>As I'm swimming with the little kid he says, "DO IT! RAPE AND MURDER HIM! I COMMAND YOU TO! RAPE AND MURDER!"
>I violently undressed the little kid and start sodomizing him
>He cries as I fuck him
>I'm not really enjoying it, it's as if I'm possessed
>"Satan" laughs
>I regain control of what I'm doing, I feel disgusted
>Push the kid away
>Satan disappears
>Wake up
>Dream disturbs me to this day
>I have no pedo tendencies that I'm aware of, which makes the dream even more strange
>>
>>17630264
>>17630269
relax, honey. It's just a dream.
>>
>>17630269
>>17630264
genial esas fotos
>>
>>17630312
you are being tested. Dont do evil shit even in your dreams.
>>
File: 0GmUO.png (529 KB, 700x419) Image search: [Google]
0GmUO.png
529 KB, 700x419
>>17628005
This guy again, posting my dream last night.

Was an extremely vivid dream about being put in a weird insane-asylum that seemed to be a fucked up kind of cross between an office building waiting room and a day-care. We all slept on mats on the floor and lined up for food and pills at certain times. Every time I tried to tell people I wasn't crazy, my mouth would get all gummy and it would be like I couldn't speak properly.

At some point I staged a breakout and brought all the crazy people who I had befriended to my house, where we were all paranoid about police helicopters coming to get us. Eventually I think they did, but I escaped and fled on what I'm pretty sure was some kind of hoverboard, armed with nerf guns of all things.

As soon as I left my neighborhood though, I was attacked and torn apart by wolves or large dogs. I managed to beat one or two of them to death with a nerf gun, but eventually succumbed.

Think that was the first time I've really slept in a long time, and it was a very long, very strange dream.
>>
File: hairless-animal-2.jpg (73 KB, 605x401) Image search: [Google]
hairless-animal-2.jpg
73 KB, 605x401
>>17630312
Number #4 (Last one)
>I'm sleeping in bed
>I wake up to a noise
>Go to check up, slowly
>A thief is in my kitchen
>Quietly, try to go back to my room to lock the door and call the police
>Suddenly, someone turn the kitchen light on
>It's my dad, he sees the robber and seems shocked
>A gun fires, the robber runs away
>My dad looks at me with a gunshot to his chest, stunned
>I yell NOOOO from the top of my lungs
>Deep sense of anguish, realistic as fuck
>The dream fucking goes on
>The police arrives, it's 6 AM
>I have to give a statement of what happened
>My mom and brother are crying next to me
>We go to the funeral that afternoon
>I cry my eyes out
>I wake up, depressed, tired and confused
>With a deep sense of anguish
>Slowly I realize it was all a long, fucked up dream
>I've never been happier in my life
>I called my dad later that day just to hear his voice
>>
>>17630326
It did feel as if an evil entity had invaded the dream and was trying to corrupt me.
I don't know, it was really disturbing.

First time I've told anyone about it.
>>
File: 29304124.jpg (117 KB, 474x478) Image search: [Google]
29304124.jpg
117 KB, 474x478
I saw death in a dream during a nap today. Nothing too spoopy, but the form I saw had an interesting name and I'm wondering if anyone has heard of it/it reminds them of something.

>exhausted today for no reason
>fall asleep for the second time after feeling hot all over my body, but cold to the touch
>earlier in the day I had dreamed I was at my ex-gf's house
>she walks in with a good friend of mine and her father
>we talk for a bit about my hometown and the ghosts that inhabit it
>ex-gf's mom comes to the house, is too afraid to enter
>ex-gf's sister appears, we start making extremely fiery, passionate love with the three bystanders still in the room
>during our love making I say "the only path to glory I see is through flames"
>she says "you'd have us both killed if I ever let you have your way"
>think I accidentally became satan for a bit, oh well it's just a dream
>now the second dream I fell to in heat
>at ex-gf's house again, I'm alone and hungry, guiltily munching on tortilla chips
>eventually ex-gf's mom arrives home with an extremely old lady
>old lady is bent and frail, uses a walker, I help with the door
>ex-gf's mom is a bit nervous, like hurried, but keeping a look of calm and begins to prepare a meal
>I help a bit prepare to cook, old lady stands and watches, I ask her name
>"Sne" says the mom, "Sne?" I repeat back looking at the old woman
>"Yes, dear" she replies, has a normal old lady voice
>I wake up shortly later, never see finished meal, never eat
>ex-gf's mom is a short little Fillipino woman, was born in the Phillipines, believed a bit in witch doctors and all that
>was super superstitious & religious, by the time my ex-gf and I had broken up her mom had been put on anti-schizophrenic meds for paranoid behavior
It was pronounced Soon-e, but the spelling was known in my head. I don't know much about eastern forms & false deities. I'm Irish and I know death because it follows my father, it never comes to me though and it being a woman is new.
>>
My last lucid dream: it started in my childhood house. I was hosting a barbeque for my closest friends and family... we were just sitting down on the grass to smoke a joint. The sun was setting late and it was a hot, windy Summer. I started to nap in my fiance's lap and went into a 'dream' where I was in a very busy mall around Christmas with my mom and sister.

I immediately realized something felt wrong because you don't remember falling asleep when you dream and I could still recall the barbeque. I started looking around at all the scenery and noticed that I couldn't read the signs because they were just random collections of words/letters. I began to float lightly off the floor. Feeling excited, I watched as the ceiling peeled away and I zoomed into a cloudless sky high above the Earth. There were birds everywhere. It gets choppy at this point, but gradually the dream became sexual. I was completely into it, and still fairly lucid, so it changed to a wildly sexual encounter with a male presence. It could have been my fiance, but it all felt very fast and pleasurable and hard to stay asleep. So I woke up in the obvious condition.

It was great.
>>
well for this to make any more sense i should probably give a bit of background. basically when i was younger my mom was super physically, emotionally and sexually abusive (yeah yeah i know) and it lasted until i was around 13 so that has a big play in stuff in my life
so for quite awhile ive been having nightmares about my mom, no big deal and its to be expected. but as of recent they've gotten pretty disturbing actually... none of them are very vivid but i keep imagining my mom coming back to life with the sole purpose of ruining my life again. but the thing is she'll be super deformed, rotting, "glitchy", or pieced together crudely like a child's recreation of frankenstein's monster.
they've also continued getting weirder, i remember in one her body was completely destroyed, almost like she was mauled. every part of her was gathered and kept inside my fathers bed without either of our knowledge, but that's all i really remember from these dreams... wish i could remember more
>>
>>17630341
you have to fight satan in your dreams. don't let him tell you what to do, and don't be afraid. I also would stay away from cocaine if I were you, it will make you unrestrained. other than that I think those are fairly normal dreams and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
I had a fucked up one today

>first thing I remember I'm standing in a battlefield in front of two guys about to shoot me
>shot them both in the head before they can shoot me
>looks down and I was shot in the chest twice
>wake up

woke up spooked and fell back asleep. had another one

>have to play a show with a band
>on drums
>hour before the show and we're rehearsing
>can't play song for shit, spaghetti arms
>shows about to start and no one knows what to play

woke up spooked again. I don't know what my mind is trying to do to me.
>>
>>17630440
nigger all I have is nightmares. But I find being the hero and defeating the evil is just so fucking satisfying. Its a double edged sword but I could write books about this shit.
>>
File: 172727262.png (195 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
172727262.png
195 KB, 640x480
>>17626047
I remember having a sex dream about Britney Spears when I was like 12. Everything felt pretty realistic except that her pubic region was like that of a Barbie doll. Fucking frustrating.
>>
>>17630551
Oh, yeah I remember that.
>>
>>17630551
That man-spider was so thirsty.
>>
>>17630581
Man-Spider, is that you?
>>
>>17630568
you know why that was right? its because you were/are a turbo virgin and that part of the world isnt/wasnt part of you yet.
>>
File: cc4.jpg (76 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
cc4.jpg
76 KB, 680x649
>>17630581
lol
>>
Come on, guys, this isn't Wet Dreams Anonymous. Post actual weird dreams you want interpreted or don't bother.
>>
I'm having alot of problems sleeping because i'm sick of my dreams/nightmares. They all either have monsters, zombies or people in hazmat suits chasing me. These dreams always feel completely real, are full of fear and blood and im always hiding or running. A reoccuring theme is the hazmat people surrunding me asking what i know about ''the fire''.
About once or twice a month i have dreams that differ from these, where i am running from terrifying shadow people, i feel pain in the dream and when i die and wake up it feels as if someone is giving me an electric shock. The shadow people dreams started after i woke up one night when i was 13 and could feel someone standing over me, looking, sizing me up, breathing deeply, but nobody was there.
Sorry if this is messy, i'm operating on very little sleep and i need someone to help me understand these dreams
>>
>>17626495
Someone please interpret this for me.
>>
>>17626495
>>17630749
did you know the voice used by the dog? think back on it. we need to know more about the german shephard for a proper evaluation. what was its name? what was it like? did it ever do anything strange, anything that jumps to the front of your head when I ask this?

the other thing I'll say is you may be feeling angry at your husband for not doing more to help you in the dream. but I can assure you he was not with you in the dream, what you saw was but a shadow and you were alone.
>>
>>17630786
This is going to sound weird but the dog that talked sounded similar to how it sounded when it yawned, it used to sound like he was saying "help" when he yawned.

My german shepherd's Name is Ruby, we got her from the pound in November. She's a very weird dog. She doesn't understand how to be petted she always tries to nip at my hand when I pet her, not aggressive or anything just annoyed. She never let's me go anywhere by myself in my apartment she's always with me. She kind of acts like a cat the way she rubs her body on us.

I don't feel mad at my husband, or at least I hadn't thought about it like that.
>>
>>17630786
>>17628638
This one ^ is also mine.
>>
>>17630827
>>17630833
It can be troubling to witness ourselves do horrific things, but sometimes such things are asked of us. In the case of your lonely encounter with the serial killer, you of course did what anyone would and should do: you fought back.

as for your dog, I do believe dog's to be controlled by the same souls as us. Obviously they are unable to fully display the nuances, personalities and characteristics in that lower form. Your dog's soul is being tormented, and you felt it. There is nothing to worry about, treat it as a normal dog, show it love, be a good mother, etc. It's quite possible it will become extremely loyal and faithful to you.
>>
File: IMG_20160228_205215.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_205215.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2304
>>17630865
Thanks that was helpful. I've been quite disturbed by it. Pic related. Ruby.
>>
>>17630880
cute. the tribes of ancient germany valued purity, obedience, trust and love. they bred their dogs by the same standards. good luck with her.
>>
File: LaLucian.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LaLucian.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
Here's a dream I had about two days ago anon, no idea what it means or if it's related to anything in my life currently:
>In my living room with my mom, she was acting like everything was normal and she was checking her phone
>I'm walking around my living room in nothing but my boxers and there is a rectangular cut in my chest, I can see right inside of me, theres no heart
>I continue to walk around the living room, sometimes begging my mom for help but she seems to ignore me
>this goes on for about 10 more minutes until my vision eventually fades and I collapse dead in my living room in the dream
That's all I remember, at that point I woke up scared as all hell because I almost never dream.
>>
>>17630620
Sorry for making a new thread, I don't go on /x/ much
>>
>>17625759
whats the nightmare about?
>>
I'm so glad there's a thread about this here because earlier tonight I had a horrible nightmare about my abusive ex-husband. I haven't had one since the year after the divorce and I haven't even had a nightmare in the past year or so thanks to my meds. But this was just awful and graphic and my BFF/roomie had to shake me awake because I was screaming and I had thrown up and pissed myself in my sleep.

Then half an hour ago I get a text from ex's daughter saying he's dead. I called and apparently he died around midnight.

So either its a crazy coincidence or this asshole is going all Freddy Krueger on me.
>>
>>17631072
Just be glad that he's dead, anon. But if it continues, looks like /x/ will have to teach you how to fight Freddy.
>>
>>17625608
i think i just had a dream about grandma. she passed away about a month ago. i remember lose fragments and: can we take a pic together before you go?
i wanted any kind of contact since she's not here. but i don't know If was real or just me wanting it to happen
>>
I was wondering if anyone knows about this..
I have nightmares approximately 4 nights out of the week, and they are mostly diverse, there is one that's semi-frequently recurring, but perhaps more importantly, they all do have one thing in common. I always wake up before the fucked shit starts happening. Like wake up from a normal dream into a nightmare that's way harder to wake up from. In the recurring one I am abducted, but no matter what I always end up in a position where I have to defend myself from something or someone. Most of the time I am unsuccessful and have to die to wake up. Anybody know what this means?
>>
>>17630107
Pls respond
>>
>>17625608
When I was just a a small child, between 2-6 years old, one of the first dreams I can recall, which to this day I do vividly at 24, go as follows:
>Me, standing in abyss. Pitch black, nothingness.
>There is a man wearing all black, very similar in appearance to adult Damien from the omen movies in his black room, however I have not seen this movie yet.
> Man in black is talking to me, disarmingly friendly at first. I want to trust him, but am still somehow uneasy, a bit wary.
> MIB tries to tempt me to agree to something. I keep refusing, uneasy and unsure.
>MIB's weird smile and friendly demeanor quickly disappear, replaced by snark, disdain, and what I interpret to be utter malice. He continues to try to sway me, growing more forceful with his words.
>Suddenly giant wall of fire behind him in the nothingness appears, and he summons something from the dark; it is the giant flaming head of a vicious hound, snarling, menacing, gnashing fiery teeth, scary shit to a little kid, dood.
> Threatens me even more, that if I don't agree to whatever it is, he'll sic this hellhound on me, and I will burn and die.
>Not thinking, I approach
>Pet the puppy, scratch the puppy
>Puppy's demeanor changed, playful even
>Man is yelling at me, commanding me, with great power, am scared again, yelling at (hellhound) asking it what it's doing, furious
>Hellhound snarls at MIB, MIB doesn't stop
>Hellhound turns on him, devours its master, him screaming in agony, devoured in flames
>Just me and puppy now.
>Play with hellhound, make friends with it.
>Wake up not frightened, but happy

Wtf, man? What does it mean?
>>
Precognitive dreams. Self fulfilling prophecies, selective perception, coincidence or supernatural?

As someone who had several of those in a row I begin to wonder. To be blunt, I don't believe in the supernatural. I'm neither worried nor do I think I have special powers or anything. Yet it strikes me as... weird to have those dreams almost every night now. They always partly come true the next day and sometimes it's hard to tell if it's a Déjà vu or if I actually dreamt it. I never had these kind of dreams before, this is the first time in my life where I actually noticed something like this happening. The predictions reach from small everyday stuff to more specific, even disturbing things.
>>
This is my first nightmare i ever had and the earliest one i remember
I dreamt it 2 nights in a row completly the same
I was 3-4 fucking years old and i remember it so clearly

>dad mom baby sister and me are on a huge ship
>its that ship that transports vehicles idk whats it called on english
>the four of us are in the garage part of the boat
>the garage is huge and theres no cars or anything
>theres a chair in which my dad was sitting reading newspaper and there was that bycicle you ride in place
(Also forget the english name for it dont feel like looking it up)
>my mom is riding the bike and me and my sister are playing on the floor
>then we come up to our mom and start tickling her feet
>she smiles at us and says "you see how you can play nice"
>all of a sudden the police come out of nowhere
>take my mom away
>i dont know what to do but my mom turns and says it will be alright
>it just cuts to the next scene now
>since the ship is huge as i mentioned it apparently had a store in it
>me my dad and my sister pushing a cart through the store
>something drops from the celling in our cart
>its my mom cut up in pieces and blood everywhere
>i look at that for around 5 seconds in the dream
>the entire ship explodes
>wake up not knowing what happened
>go to my parents room and ask my mom if ships can explode
>she tells me "no" just to get me to go to sleep
>didnt tell her why i asked her that
Had the exact same dream the next day. I dont know how my 3 year old mind came up with twisted shit like that. But it did and i remember it to this day 18 years later
>>
Has anyone managed to ask someone in their dream if they know they're in a dream?
>>
>be me
>dreaming about playing skyrim or zelda
>whatever it was it felt like I was in an 8bit game and I was allowed to barge into people's houses and they'd be totally cool with it
>come across this one small house
>there's this guy in his bed
>he's pitch black, with a red circle enveloping a third of his face
>this motherfucker always shows up when I'm having a good dream and keeps trying to drag me to hell
>for some reason I can't breathe in hell
>he usually just stares at me as my dream falls apart
>everything starts to shake and break away as he gets out of his small bed
>he's at least 10 feet tall when he gets out of the bed
>other 10 feet tall figures slowly creep from all other entrances
>3spoopy5me
>struggle to wake up
>feel myself violently shaking as I struggle
>Eventually wake up
>go back to sleep
>exact same event
Everytime I get close to falling asleep that fucker is always waiting for me.
>>
>>17631796
Once. I was at a party in that dream. I asked my crush to dance with me. She agreed. I said I must be dreaming. Everyone at the party stopped dancing and was just staring at me with this dead expression. I woke up after that
>>
>>17631952
Fuck, that's spooky.
>>
Had a dream I was the cameraman at a giant JAV pool orgy
It was amazing.
>>
I get a lot of lucid dreams and they're al pretty interesting and somewhat consistent. I could say they are broken up into 'segments' that follow each other. Each segment has something different going on and when I wake up I remember usually 1 and a half out of 3 segments that occured. Sometimes I'd be omniscient, sometimes actively in the dream, sometimes both. The dream I had last night was definitely a new one. Took place in my high school which is pretty common setting.

>Just idly walking out of some previous dream segment I don't remember well
>Meanwhile my omniscient self is monitoring some other person.
>Person is unhappy about life it seems and frustrated
>My active self is just roaming the hallways on his way to the uppermost floor where the choir room is for some reason
>As I'm getting there, I'm encountered by this guy and he has murder in his eyes so I steer clear of the guy.
>He starts chasing and everything gets tense as fuck, I'm scared and nervous as all hell
>All of a sudden a second person starts aiding the guy and they suddenly have knives in hand
>Meanwhile the choir is chill and comfortable as it always is with a bunch of friends in there, always a comfortable place in my dreams
>These 'friends' could very well be anyone from people I know to fictional characters as people's identities constantly shift in my dreams
>A person I have a tense relationship with is there and it's awkward as fuck
>Not the first time this person shows up and makes me feel horrible
>Finally reach the room desperate to tell everyone I'm running for my life
>They're all dumbfounded or without any reaction whatsoever
>The two homicidal dudes catch up
>They start telling everyone it's a joke and to help detain me
>Everyone's all 'Sure why not'
>I'm scared shitless as all my friends begin approaching to capture me
>Wake up

It was pretty fucking intense and exhilarating and I woke up shaking with an intense heartbeat. I laughed it off and went back to sleep. Jesus.
>>
File: Railway.jpg (194 KB, 1023x972) Image search: [Google]
Railway.jpg
194 KB, 1023x972
Does someone here draw what they dream about? I get some pretty nice scenes I use as a way to practice drawing with graphic tablet. In theory it also makes it easier to remember new dreams just like writting them down.
>>
>>17631952
deja vu is a glitch in the matrix.
>>
>>17632478
thanks doc
>>
>>17625824
>get good signsfrom spirits usually
Bruh
>>
File: 1452536764939.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1452536764939.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>17626036
>laughing yourself awake
I love that shit, its a joke only for you from you
>>
>>17631011
I remember it very detailed because i am having it for weeks.So it will be long. If your interested i can tell.
>>
File: biomechanical-landscape-010.jpg (243 KB, 1594x1080) Image search: [Google]
biomechanical-landscape-010.jpg
243 KB, 1594x1080
Don't suppose someone could explain this to me? I've been having a recurring dream for the past couple of years, always slightly different but always the same "theme". Not very good at greentext but will try to sum it up

>Dream always includes:
>my best friend (female) and/or
>old friend from school I only keep in vague contact with on facebook (also female)
>me, obviously
>IRL have a wife but in dream I'm always in a relationship with either BFF or oldfriend
>categorically am not attracted to either of them
>in the dreams, I'm always upset about being in a relationship with them
>do not like them, feel uncomfortable, want out, etc
>always think "there's someone I do love" but can never remember wife
>sometimes fleetingly remember who she is and feel like i desperately need to try and find her
>absolutely adore wife IRL
>wake up confused and guilty about dream

What does it mean? My wife and I genuinely love each other and have no relationship issues. Please disregard the gender of my friends, imagine them as male if it helps. I'm not subconsciously lusting after anyone else. If I need to give any more info I can, thanks guys
>>
>>17625608
Hey. I'm having problems in staying lucid in my dreams. I mean, whenever I realize I'm dreaming I wake up. Can anyone advise?
>>
Ok guys I need to ask a few question about lucid dreaming and/or out of body experience:

>have been practicing the "lay on your back still" technique before falling asleep for the past few months
> after the first few months I have only managed to successfully get to a stage in which I feel my body light, like I am floating in space.
> as soon as I open my eyes or move, the feeling disappear
> if I keep still and try to relax, the feeling slowly fades away.

So far the only thing I have noticed is that, after a few months of this, I manage to get to the "floaty feeling" much faster than at the beginning.

My questions are: as anyone here felt the same feeling before an Out of Body Experience or lucid dreaming? If so, what would the next stage be? I am stuck and I feel so close to at least lucid dreaming through this.
>>
>>17632633

A few night ago I woke both me and my girlfriend because I dreamed about uncle Phill from the fresh prince of bel air wanting to give me a lift somewhere. So he takes the key of his car and for some reasons walks in the same direction of the living room:

> "so I guess we are taking the sofa?"

He looks at me with hate (in my head I just made a joke about his weight). I laugh, the audience laugh, my girlfriend asks me why the hell I am "chirping" in my sleep. I laugh even harder. I get back to sleep.
>>
uuuuum i had a recurring that i me unchanged but i walk among what i think is the void of space and i just walk through it like ud do if u were to go out for a walk to the park with a friend
the weird thing is im talking to a voice
which if i had to compare to sth it would be the lich's from adventure time and those dreams seem endless fucking endless like hours and days and when i jolt up its been minutes
>>
I know I'm late to the party, but I've got a recurring dream that I get every once in a while. It's of a hotel in an American West-looking town, with the big wooden facade and wood walls with lamps hanging in the hallways for light. There are multiple stories to the hotel, but they all go down into the ground, and every time I have the dream I'm able to go another floor down. Each floor has a name/theme, and the last one's was Silence and it was dead quiet
>>
>>17633039
go on
>>
>>17633039 The lobby floor usually has other guests milling about, like there's some kind of small event going on. The second floor is called "Incident" and there's a sense of something important happening behind the closed room doors. Most of them I'm either not able to open, or when I do, the dream completely changes or I wake up. Another floor down there have sometimes been a guest here or there sitting in a chair, but nobody ever looks up or speaks. I forget what this floor is called. The next one down is the silent one, with no sound at all. I'm eager to have the dream again and see what's further down
>>
>>17633062
start writing it down
>>
>17633073 I've been meaning to for a while now, but now that I'm actually typing it out I may as well save it as a Word file. Have you heard of dreams like this before? I should add that each floor down gets darker (but not colder) and quieter
>>
>>17633073 also kinda new here, hence the shitty quoting/green texting, I apologize
>>
>>17633082
buy a journal
u know like in gravity falls
leather bound books that
start writing
one page one dream
keep the books safe
type them
and have multiple sources so they wont just vanish and ull always be able to look how it looked earlier
the second u wake up start writing
since u know u r dreaming light it up
dont be afraid and start learning sth that will make u comfortable this can be achieved by making urself belive u have control and u r not afraid but having a base in sth martial art weaponry survival ect will help
>>
oh sth rly rly important
talk to ppl u see in each floor
>>
>>17633125
Ok cool, I'll make an effort to talk to the people. Thank you for the advice
>>
>>17633129
post results keep ppl (in irl) about the dreams
do u live alone?
if yes have close relationships with neighbors
if not keep close to ur partner
>>
Had a dream in a recurring place but I was surrounded by cats. And there was one multicolored cat whose fur would changed colors who was very affectionate to me. And in my dream I made it a point to be absolutely loyal to this one cat ie: when any of the other plain cats would get close to me, I'd have nothing to do with it. Not sure what this means.
>>
>>17625608
I have a question guys. I haven't slept in about 43 hours now, I'm way too scared to, due to the dream I had the last time I slept and what happened after I woke up from it. For weeks leading up to this dream, I had really weird dreams. I dreamt of places I've never seen before, but for some reason knew were real. I've had visions before, but nothing nearly that vivid. They were always cryptic and nonsensical.
Anyway, I would walk through the halls of great temples, and would always be hurried by the sense that something is in the dark corners of this place, waiting. Lurking. Everytime, right before I woke up I heard something and a flash of white appeared, then I woke up. Sometimes at 2 in the morning, or 2 in the afternoon.
They started to get more and more vivid until eventually, I didn't wake up to the white light. I stayed there. I was knocked to the ground by something. I could hear a female voice. But, it was old. And layered. As if there were multiple people talking at once, but there was only one set of hands holding me down. I felt something on my leg. A pain. A really intense, burning pain. Because of this I was shocked awake with a sizeable, but not too deep cut in my leg. I can picture and timestamp it, if anyone's interested. I would really like help.
>>
>>17626047
I had one of those when I was only 7.

I was fucking a girl from my school in the back of an old 1940s car. We were dressed with 1940s clothing and the theme from my "Dick Tracy" SNES game was playing in the background.

I wasn't supposed to even know what sex was.
But somehow, I knew.

It was my first sex dream.
With this fucking theme in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5A_d9C8lzw

Pretty funny.
>>
>>17625608

I'll start by describing the outside of my hose where the dream takes place.

When you leave our front door leading to the driveway, you step out onto our front porch. The front porch's steps lead to the brick-layed walkway that connects to said driveway. Moving left after descending steps leads to our front yard, the porch ends where the house does. On this side of the house there is an old giant black satellite looking dish that is on a pole that sticks deep into the ground. Dish is not in use and hasn't been for a long time. Directly across our yard/from satellite dish, was our neighbours wheat field which was right at the edge. Time for dream.

>be 7 or 8
>dream begins
>walk outside
>feel like playing in backyard
>walk around left side of the house, taking my time
>get to satellite dish and suddenly feel like I need to shit
>tfw shit
>suddenly feel like my load is making me unable to move
>can't even take a step
>urge to look at neighbours yard
>see something small enter the wheat from their yard
>it's far, but it's moving fast and I can see it pushing past the grass making its way towards our yard
>try to move but shit renders me immobile
>it makes it to our yard and it's hard to make out what it is even as it rushes up to me
>dream ends as its only a few feet away

This dream occurs maybe twice or more per week for about a month. I don't even know what to do. I don't tell anyone about it. Stuff changes around our house, new stuff in basement living room. The satellite dish is in midst of being removed due to it seeing no use.

>dream occurs again
>skip to me shitting myself and watching this thing run through wheat
>it gets to our yard
>instinctively turn my torso without moving waist to yank the pole, that the dish rested on, from the ground
>it's close now
>hard reads
>aim where it's about to be, few feet in front of me
>pike it into the ground with pole
>dream ends just as abruptly
>never have dream again
>>
>>17633947
>tfw hose
>>
>>17633963
Panty or garden?
>>
I have 2 recurring dreams mostly. One I've had since I was a toddler, the other within the past year.

>At outdoor market with grandmother
>Normal everything
>Peoples heads start shaking
>Red cloudy sky
>Heads pop and giant carnivorous nematode looking worms come out of the neck
>grandmother grabs me and starts running
>her head starts shaking and pops
>smash worm in my grandmother's neck to death with a large rock
>starts raining
>I'm 2 years old in the dream still, every time.

Other dream:

>3 story building
>Looks like a high school or something on the inside
>Stairwells on both ends of hallways, elevator shaft in the middle
>Me and a few other people clock in every day like we were going to work
>Spend day running away from large man in costume, perhaps a clown costume?
>Man is vacant, empty, not really human
>Run up and down hallways, downstairs wells, jumping down elevator shaft to escape the pursuer
>Kills the other people I clock in with when he catches them
>Spend all day doing this in the building, clock out at the end of the day and leave, always the only survivor at the end of the day

What do they mean /x/?
>>
I frequently dream of tornado storms; what does it mean?

Also funny dream:

>be me
>be standing on skyscraper
>be spiderman
>mfw im fucking spiderman
>jump off skyscraper
>start web slinging across the sky
>shoot web but it doesn't come out
>hit building
>wake up and my nether regions are covered in semen
>mfw my first wet dream was of spiderman
>>
>>17625608
Any thoughts on what this could be other than just sickly hallucinations would be awesome. It totally could just be that though.
>be me, 20 sophmore in college
>sick as fuck in bed in dorm probably about 2am
>trying to sleep but can’t feverish and sore as hell can’t even get out of bed
>finally feeling like I can drift off
>hear a noise from across the room
>lean head up just enough so I can look
>figure it’s my roommate coming in from other room
>doors closed and I can still hear the tv next door. No one’s in the room
>decide it’s nothing and try to sleep again
>noise happens again
>this time I can roughly make out where it came from, foot of my bed
>bed is high up and there’s a dresser at the foot blocking my view so I can’t see shit
>listen hard trying to catch the noise again
>hear it a third time and I’m sure it’s at the foot on my bed on the floor below
>sound is faint but definitely there
>hear it again sounding like movement
>decide that it’s a mouse too sick to get up and chase it off
>hear the noise again louder this time
>no mouse makes that much fucking noise
(continued)
>>
>>17634046
>start guessing at what it could be
>a rat? Sounds like there are claws clicking on the linoleum
>definitely sounds like it’s bigger than a mouse rat would make sense
>suddenly remember there are mice in the dorm so there’s no way it’s a fucking rat
>noise is growing with each time I hear it
>notice the pattern is more uneven than I thought
>pattern goes *click* *click* *thump* *click *thump*
>the thumps are muffled sounded like it’s fur or flesh hitting the linoleum not claws
>focus on the sound more and realize that the thing, whatever the fuck it is, is limping
>now im getting freaked the fuck out
>noise is still building click click thump click thump
>start getting a mental image of what this fucker looks like and it isn’t help
>in head I’m seeing something close to a naked mole rat but with a clubbed foot and patchy fur
>thing keeps fucking making that noise in the exact same weird pattern
>realize that the noise isn’t moving towards me or away from me it’s staying in roughly the same place
>focus even harder on the noise and I realize what it’s doing
>it’s pacing in circles at the foot of my bed hobbling around on crippled limbs just circling over and over
>try to call out to my roommate in the other room
>throat is too sore can’t even get a whisper out just a wheezing noise
>noise fucking stops
>im completely frozen can’t move at all
>still have the mental image of the freaky ass mole rat stuck in my head
>cant think of anything else so focused on that mental image it’s like I’m right on the floor with it
>stay like that until morning. Might have passed out but I don’t remember sleeping just that image stuck in my head the whole night
>>
File: b19elements130.jpg (830 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
b19elements130.jpg
830 KB, 2048x1536
Anybody have a nightmare where they're being stretched to infinity? Now I don't mean literally stretched I mean like having to solve some impossible problem or you end up destroying the entire universe or something while in a half awake state

I really wish I could explain it better but that's all I got, usually only shows up whem I have a fever.
>>
I frequently have dreams about bein school and other dreams about meeting with my old friend. What does that mean?
>>
>>17634293
It means you happened to think about school and your friend and you happened to dream about it fucknugget.
>>
>>17634289
'Write it on the wall' upon waking, it helps with rebuilding memories.
>>
File: fudō myō-ō.jpg (140 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
fudō myō-ō.jpg
140 KB, 500x711
>Dream that im in my fathers house full of Buddha statues
>all of them mostly small
>One very large Buddha statue placed on a desk i recently owned.
>this one is very angry with fire coming out behind him, standing.

It took me forever to find out what it was, at first i thought it was a nio guardian, but the further i look into the lore i find one that almost fits the exact image in my dream.
>>
A lot of the time in my dreams I'll be able to push my canines out with my tongue, but only those teeth, not really sure if it means anything but it is a bit uncomfortable
>>
Hi /dream/.
First time poster here.
I am currently writing a dream journal but I have some issue with it.

For some weird reason, I don't feel like writing everything on it or, to be more precise, writing on paper/on my PC what I know really happened. For instance, if something lewd happens, I will not write it, or when I analyze my dream, I won't write all the symbolism I got even if I know it.
It's like a weird auto-censor.
I fear that someone might read it.
And I also find it difficult to be honest with myself and write everything.

How do you guys deal with that?
My last dream was REALLY lewd and I don't know how to put it on my journal.
>>
>>17625608
I had sleep paralysis a few years ago
(Imagine looking out of your bed straight into a door)
What happened was I imagined that 4 deer levitated through the door and into the room but they each have the face of a family member or loved one, my mum, father, sister and girlfriend all just floated in with deer bodies.
Their faces were pale and their eyes were black.
The creepiest bits were that the deers bodies never moved, they just levitated in around a foot from the ground stationary as if on a track and got into a line until they fucking dropped onto the ground like a real dead deer would do. I think after I self-contiously heard a slam I woke up.
I looked at the bottom of the bed and nothing was there (obviously) probably the scariest thing thats happened to me in my whole life
>>
This is a dream that I had when I was 7 and I think about it every time I hear someone talk about the dreams.

Dream:
>sitting in my family room
>everythings the same except the ceiling is gold plated
>my parents and grandparents are in the room
>im eating a chocolate bar
>I finish it
>my dad says hes going to the store, so he'll get me another one
>I say im going to take a nap until he gets back
>go upstairs and fall asleep
>dream cuts to me waking up and hearing the front door open
>I walk out in the hallway turn to my left and a witch is standing there
>she says "Better hurry!" and laughs
>I turn to my right and jump down the stairs
>wake up

Scariest dream I ever experienced
>>
>>17635308
Learn to express yourself and if you feel weird about having someone read it just keep it secure.

Grow some balls dude.
>>
>>17635308
I also have this "problem". I don't really feel like writting down the lewd stuff.
>>
>>17635308
Lol just make a simple substitution chipher and memorize it
use a notes app so you can lock it
hide your book?
use invisible UV ink pens
There are lots of ways to hide writing from simple people
>>
How do I get dreams? Luck of the draw or is there stuff I can do?
>>
>>17635797
Autosuggest yourself. Say you will remember what you dreamed about when you wake up every time you go to bed. Also writting them down every morning helps increasing your dream recall. It can take some time to get a good recall.
>>
>>17635807
Cheers lad. So do I dream every night and just not remember?
>>
>>17635812
Pretty much, yes. It's not so much about having or not dreams but about remembering them or not. Dream memories are also extremely volatile in most cases and you might remember something when you wake up, and one minut later completely forget. That's why the first thing you (or at last, I do) do when I open my eyes is writting whatever I can remember.
>>
I was in a cemetery by myself and I was looking around, it was kind of like sunset, and every grave had like a flower and I was at my grandpa's grave but I looked off in the distance and there was this really scary looking scarecrow alive with a basket picking flowers from random Graves laughing crazily and saying "this one's mine and this one's mine." and like hopping around. Then he noticed me and started to run after me and chase me laughing, then the ground started to open up and I had to like jump over these giant cracks. But there was a Crack so huge I knew I couldn't jump it and the scarecrow caught up with me and was like "You're mine now!" and I like tried to fight him and take off his head so I was pulling out the hay but it turned into blood in my hands and I woke up because I was scared.
>>
>>17635308
had a lewd dream too don't feel like writing about it also.
>>
>>17631011
My Nightmare
>Waking up on a dark alley in some victorian city
>It's night and the sky is pitch black with clouds but you can see the moon
>There is no lights on any of the buildings only moonlight and street lamps
>There is literally no sign of life other than some plants
>Start seeing non humanoid shadows on buildings
>Decide to follow them because why the fuck not
>All shadows are going the same direction
>Eventually they gather up at a square in front of a cathedral
>There is light on the cathedral
>Every shadowy figure goes inside it
>I start walking towards the cathedral
>I hear footsteps behind me
>I see some tall figure running away
>Decide to go after it
>After the chase ends im back at the same square with the cathedral.The city is fucking huge by the way.
>Start going to the cathedral again
>Hear maniacal laughter coming from it
>There is still light on the cathedral
>Start opening the gate of the cathedral
>Mfw the laughter stops and the light is gone
>Walk inside take a few steps
>Gate closes
>Light comes back
>The cathedral is literally a pool of blood
>Hundreds of human corpses with their skin flayed their skull crushed and their ribcage opened.
>It is absolutely fucking disgusting
>Try to escape through the gate but the gates do not open
>Shadows start to take form and the figure i saw earlier starts walking towards me
>It comes to me and i just start to beg for my life
>It's a women but she is very tall
>It shows me her face
>Gray eyes,white hair,beautiful face
>But her lips are sewn shut in a horrible way
>She takes a knife and starts cutting her the sew off of her lips
>So much fucking blood
>She than proceeds to tell me ''Welcome home''
>Wake up
Had it again last night.
>>
File: 1445558955002.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445558955002.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>17634939
i just remembered.The moments after i had this dream i had a vision of a 3 fingered clawed hand it was empty. Then i saw its left handed version holding an egg. Out o the egg hatched a reptile.

While walking outside today i saw a egg that fell off of a nest onto the sidewalk i was on. A dead baby bird was in the egg. The shell was light blue in color.

Any interpretations on my spoopyness lately?
>>
I've been having some pretty unpleasant dreams almost every night for the past few months with some very distinct features, it might take a bit to properly describe them. I've been having a persistent recurrent feature of my waking dreams in the morning where I get trapped into a loop of frantically trying to wake up only to wake into a dream that seems like reality at first, but slowly gets more and more unreal and dreamlike until I realize I have to wake up again. This feels like it goes on for hours, and I get more panicked and desperate to wake up the longer it goes on. Often I don't interpret it as merely waking into a dream that I become aware of, but rather that reality itself gets pulled down into a world of dreamlike unreality as I fight to keep coherent existence together. Also, in almost all of my dreams nowadays I have a weird thing happen where my body and voice get randomly paralyzed whenever I try to do anything that goes "off track," that is, if I try to do anything to change the course of the dream like yelling something or running away my body and voice just stop working. I know that this isn't an unusual thing in itself and that dreams of being unable to move or speak are common, but this happens pretty much every night that I can remember now, and seems to happen the most often when I try to go against the flow that the dream is taking. Sometimes it's not as much paralysis as it is my body moving in weird, jerky ways I don't want it to, with me often having to apologize to people in my dreams for why I can't sit down next to them because my body isn't working right.
continued because this is rather long
>>
>>17636251
If that wasn't bad enough, the other persistent feature is some sort of wind or force trying to drag me away. It started with hypnagogic dreams of me struggling more and more desperately with something trying to pull my covers off my bed, with me eventually straining and pulling my hardest to keep my covers and implicit safety from whatever was trying to get at me. That progressed into general dark forces or winds appearing throughout my dream that try to drag or pull me away; oftentimes they take on a quality where if I let myself think about their existence, they come and start pulling at me, so I have to play a desperate and fevered mental game to keep my thoughts elsewhere lest I think of them and they invade whatever dream I'm having at the moment. One of the more notable dreams involving all of these elements was one where I "woke up," in my bed and tried to move to see if my body worked and if reality was intact, I moved my arms back and forth perfectly fine for a couple seconds until that seed of doubt that seemed to draw the horror to me happened to pop into my mind, and instantly my body was paralyzed and my arms and legs contorted to bizarre, uncomfortable angles. If losing my ability to move and having my world suddenly plunge into unreality wasn't enough, the black wind came that instant with me being completely incapable of resisting in the slightest, and horror washed over me as it pulled me with splayed limbs under the shelf next to my bed. Once I was on the ground I desperately tried to crawl away with my limbs barely moving as I tried to scream as loud as I could for someone to wake me up, but instead of the screech I was trying to make all that came out was a choked gurgle. I woke up after that and actually asked my mom if she had heard me yelling because it felt like with how hard I was trying o scream something must have come out in the real world (and in the past I have actually woken her up by screaming while I wake up from a dream)
>>
>>17636255
The context and possible explanations I have for these dreams are two things; one is the fact that I'm on seroquel, which knocks you out cold and makes you sleep like a rock for the next 12 hours, which I think might explain the dreams where I'm incapable of waking up and get pulled back down into sleep. Because of this and the extreme lethargy it produces throughout the day, I've been trying to slowly ween myself off of it. The other idea I have for the cause of these dreams that worries me a bit more but seems like it might be a bit silly is the fact that I have under the shelves by my bed a notebook that I did a lot of occult sketches of heptagrams and such and automatic drawings of spectral things I did while fancying myself under the influence of "dark forces," the fact that the black wind was sucking me under the shelves to where that notebook was might have been more than just a coincidence. These dreams and the black winds/forces in them started around the time I started fucking around with some sketches before I forgot about it completely and just threw it where it is now. I would still be skeptical of stuff like this, but last night I had a dream where I managed to escape from the forces pulling me into my bed into what I thought was reality, and had a conversation with my younger brother where I made some comment about how my bed was "satanic" and keeping me from getting up. The dream went on in another direction for a bit before that point was reintroduced by my brother telling one of our devoutly Catholic neighbors who came in to do an exorcism. This went off into a slightly unrelated direction before I woke up. Taking all of this together, I'm still not sure what to make of all of this.
>>
I dreamt that I was talking to a girl named Shandy and then visited her sorority and when I was there every girl was Shandy, and then suddenly I became Shandy too and I was at a beach with other people.

For whatever reason in my dream I knew that I was able to return to my own body if I killed myself in that body so I started swimming out to sea to down myself but other Shandys where trying to rescue me
>>
Forgive me if I sound basic bitch in asking this, but I've noticed that in parts of my dreams that there's road blocks/barriers into parts that my brain can't render certain parts in areas I haven't been to or can't recollect.
>>
>>17635797
Take melatonin, it helps you sleep and gives you pretty vivid dreams, especially if you aren't used to it. It's over the counter, you can get it at any drug or grocery store.
>>
>>17636403
they have to do with areas of yourself that your not willing to explore. Like when you dream of a house and certain doors are locked. The house is literally a metaphor for your mind.
>>
>>17636451
To add on, usually the doors are closed because your brain knows your ego cant /would be very hard to handle.
>>
>>17636405
>>17635797

This is absolutely true, I've never had worse dreams.
>>
>>17636600
melatonin never gives me a dream, only had it a couple times, just makes me incredibly drowsy i always fight it and stay up, then its hard to sleep.
>>
I'm not sure you guys will even believe me, partially because I don't believe it myself. I'm not saying what happened was paranormal; it certainly wasn't, but to my knowledge, there's no precedent for this sort of thing. I'm writing this dream out, rather than greentexting, and I don't have to worry about exaggerating my recollections, as I wrote down what I remembered immediately after waking up.

This is the first time I am sharing this story publicly as well. I had this dream about a year ago. It may take a few posts to write it all out, so bear with me.

It began as a fairly normal dream. Well, I had been dreaming for a while prior to this, but they were all typical dreams, so I won't include them. I'll only include the bit right before it got weird. I was at my friend's house, and we were having a fire, though it was still daytime. I remember feeling uneasy, like I had somewhere to be. I told my friends I had to go "back," though strangely enough, I didn't specify where I'd be going back to. The jovial atmosphere was gone almost immediately. They all looked at me with angry faces, and they told me that I didn't need to be here anymore. I was confused, and asked them to explain themselves. At this point, I was becoming considerably more lucid. I was more aware of my surroundings. One of my friends stood up and told me to run to the end of the driveway, which was a long dirt road that wound through a dense cluster of pine trees. I didn't ask questions, and I ran. In reality, his driveway led to the road, of course. In the dream, however, the end of the driveway took me to another house. It was a large, old southern-style house, painted cream white, with a wraparound porch. It was built sort of like a pyramid, with the second floor being smaller than the first, the third floor being smaller than the second, and what looked like a steeple on top of the third floor.

(cont)
>>
>>17636708

I remember there were a lot of people standing on the porch, though I don't remember anything about what they looked like, even immediately after waking up. I approached the house, not really scared at all. An old woman walked down the steps leading up to the front door, and she approached me. She was about as tall as I was, but very thin. I could tell she was old by her saggy skin, but her hair was totally black, no gray hair or thinning whatsoever. She was also wearing a considerable amount of eyeliner. She smiled at me and told me to come inside. I nodded and followed her in obediently.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was that the foyer, if you could call it a foyer, was very small. I wandered off by myself, and found that every room and hallway was like that. There was practically no room to move through the house. Some hallways were less than two feet wide, and each room only had about enough space for a bed and a table. It was like a bunch of rooms were densely packed into the house's floor space. Standing in a hallway, I turned and found the old woman standing right behind me.

"Go home," she said.

I was now beginning to feel intense dread, and I was fully lucid, aware that I was in a dream. I was scared not by the situation, but of how...aware I was, of the detail in everything, and in the woman. How I could count the seconds as they passed. This ceased to feel like a dream.

"Okay," I said, wanting to wake up. "How do I get out?"

"No," she said, and though she didn't look angry, she sounded very stern. "Go home."

I was confused. GENUINELY confused. It's...It's difficult to describe. Like when you're in a dream and you don't know what's going on, you do as you're told, or you go where you know you have to be. At least, that's what happens to me in my dreams. This time, however, I had no idea what to do. I just know this was unlike any dream I had before. I wanted to wake up, but I also wanted out of the house.

(cont)
>>
>>17630107
Anyone? It's actually a cool skill.
>>
>>17636765

My dream continued to defy my expectations. Normally, if I were being chased in a dream, I'd just sense a predator or malevolent force coming after me. In this dream though, I could HEAR people behind me. I ran faster, grateful for the tightly packed rooms, as I could easily stay out of sight by rounding a corner. I could tell it was two people by the footsteps, and as I turned another corner, I found a door and swung it open. There were wooden steps leading down into what appeared to be the only large room in the house: the basement. It wasn't a creepy basement, however, far from it. It was very well furnished, with wood floors, plenty of furniture, and plenty of light too. I didn't shut the door behind me as I ran down, turning left to find a billiard table with a dark skirt around its edges. i ducked down and hid under the table, making sure to keep quiet as the two men entered the room.

"Where is he?" said the first. "Did he go home?"

"No," said the second. "He is hiding,and he wants to wake up."

My heart was pounding. This person knew I was sleeping? Knew it was in a dream? Well, of course, he was a figment of my imagination, but this was the most meta dream I have ever had. Not only was I lucid, but apparently, the other people in the dream were lucid too. I waited until they left, until I couldn't hear their footsteps, and I got out, walking back into the hallway. I had only been there a moment when I heard something behind me.

I turned and saw the old woman standing there, smiling at me.

(cont)
>>
ohoh okay I have tons of dreams where I get evecerated and disemboweled cause me to wake up in a cold sweat not only that frequently have dreams about being in sinking ships and subs trapped in a bulkhead hearing the metal groaning until it hits crush depths and I'm treated to a last minute view of the ocean floor before I die... did I mention sleep paralysis and cold sweats...
>>
>>17636833
not only that but most of my dreams are lucid, not sure whats worse when in my dreams I kill my friends to survive and not be found out by flesh walkers or when I'm eaten by the flesh walkers
>>
>>17636840
although sometimes I out flesh walker the flesh walkers in my dreams and end up just killing every thing. Those dreams end rather sadly all alone no friends no enemies no nothing just silence... I hate those the most
>>
>>17636802

"Happy?" she asked. At this point, I was freaking the fuck out. I couldn't wake up. I knew I was dreaming, and I couldn't wake up. Did I die and go to hell in my sleep? The concept actually crossed my mind, and I don't even believe in hell. I yelled at her. I told her I wanted out. I told her I wanted to wake up and never come back here. I was crying. Fuck, this next part...fuck everything.

She smiled. Somehow, she had produced a gun. I was losing lucidity now, becoming less aware. The hallway we were in sort of dissipated. She brought the gun to her chin...fuck, she smiled wider, her head tilted.

"Bye bye," she said, or sang, it's hard to describe. It was like two notes, almost like when you say something in a taunting voice. She closed her eyes, and she pulled the trigger.

Jesus Christ, I don't like remembering this. Well, you can imagine what happened when she pulled the trigger, but her body didn't collapse or anything. Instead, when her head erupted, the scarlet geyser of blood, gray matter, and skull fragments spread out and transformed. They sort of...coalesced into these faces, only they weren't realistic. I had gone back to my dream-like state of awareness, but was still very much afraid, because these faces were like...like half-formed people and children, like when you're dreaming and you look in a mirror, and your face is all fucked up because your subconscious mind can't recall your exact features. That's the best way to describe it. The faces all stared at me, bloody and malformed, and they kept echoing what the old woman said. "Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye," in that same fucking taunting voice.

And then I woke up.

I remembering being so relieved and literally saying "Holy shit, I'm awake," out loud. I was sweating, and I couldn't tell if I had been crying or not. It was six AM when I woke up, and I never went back to sleep. I just stayed up, ruminating on what happened, unable to believe the dream I just had. (cont)
>>
>>17636848

I recorded everything immediately, knowing I might not remember every detail, as much I liked to forget it. Though I was scared, I was far more interested in recording the details so I could eventually share it with others, like I'm doing now. I don't know if anyone else has experienced dreams like this. I know some of you might not even believe me. I just hope I never have another dream like it for as long as I live.
>>
In all of my dreams I can jump really high but it seems to happen at the most inopportune times, like when I'm running or walking up steps. And because I jump so high I die when I hit the ground, and then I wake up. I take pride in myself for not being afraid of anything but these dreams creep me out.
>>
>Be in a room with four other people watching tv
>Raided by thugs
>They show people a black hole on a screen and bind their fingers with steel wire and make them watch the screen as a test
>If you fail the test then they kill you if you don'tt you get to join them
>My turn. A guy does the test. I fail. He stabs me in in the chest multiple times witha misiercorde. he looks me in my eyes.
>I feel thankful and let him know because my whole life I've been scared of pain but he's freed me just a little bit
>He is impressed. Says not many people have that reaction. He helps me escape them
>Fall in love
>Get caught. Ask him to kill me but he gets angry and tells me do it myself.
>>
>>
I suffer from debilitating sleep paralysis.

My most terrifying episode, I was in bed and felt the common chest pressure. I then felt myself dragged out of bed into my kitchen and I remember looking up to see the front door and trying to get up but I couldn't.
I feel this "thing" that looks like it's wearing a black hooded sweatshirt still squeezing me as I start begging for it to just take whatever it wants and leave me alone. Very strong feelings of being "violated" (I am a woman)
I distinctly remember feeling and smelling hot breath on my neck before flying back into my bed and slipping into what I'm only assuming was a lucid dream.
In this "dream" I ran downstairs to the apartment below me to get my neighbors to search my apartment for this intruder.
Could have sworn on my life it was real. I ended up Facebook messaging my neighbor the next day apologizing for my episode in the middle of the night for him to reveal to me that I actually never went downstairs.
Crazy bro.
>>
File: comic i drew in dream.jpg (912 KB, 2496x3440) Image search: [Google]
comic i drew in dream.jpg
912 KB, 2496x3440
This dream was about a month ago or two and found it interesting to tell. Dream starts in a stageroom, (no elevations for seats, and stage theater). Atmosphere was dark with spotlight lamps on the stage, and smaller lights on the judges, and the line of contestants.
I was a contestant and was only in my underwear. I was also drawing comics while I wait for my turn.
It was my turn. "Would you like to show us what you have?" (she's not referring to the comic I'm drawing.) "Yes, I worked on a pilot of an animated cartoon of Odeminus, (or some madeup Greek name) where he lives in the world of blah blah blah. We saw the pilot and the animation looked similar to "fairly odd parents."
The next contestant behind me, showed some sort of murder mystery adventure, mother/earthbound game. It starts off in some apartment room with Ness and his team with Lucas and his team; along with 3 tiny Ness's, or that could be Ninten and his team.
The 3 groups leave the apartment and walked through the neighborhood. As the 3 groups made it to the block and chose where to go. Ninten's group went to the left street. Lucas' group went straight, and Ness' group went to the diagonally right street.
After that, it either finished or I missed out on the rest.
Next was my friend's brother, costumed as mega man.
After that was 4 girls, 10-13 years old I think. They were doing a dance act, and messaged symbols: day, fire, night and something else (to be clear, I already forgot what were they). I looked at my comic I drew on a piece of paper and saw the 4 girls, then the 4th one said moon, causing some dark magic substance to spun around to her and consumes her to be a dark mage, or something similar to a dark Necromancer, named Zed, but less darkness covering the body.
(Cont.)
>>
>>17625608
I got some dreams I wrote down if anyone wants them
>>
>>17637062
I look up at the performance to see the 4th girl say "sky," which was the incorrect message and a huge pulse of air, pushes everyone.
In the next scene, which I think 2 hours passed. It's night time and not my point of view any more and we see a person, or a girl, walking down the Inclined/diagonal neighborhood. People of unknown connection with the 4 girls. We cut back to the judges, hanging upside down, and one announces "30 minutes left till final decisions."
Back with the girl walking down the sidewalk. She was halted by a person of unknown connections to the dream.
End of dream from which I woke up from my alarm.
>>
>>17637062
Pic related, I drew what I remember drawing on the comic
>>
I've seen plenty of sleep paralysis threads in the past, where people told stories of their experiences.

For instance, my past experience:
>Be deployed
>wake up in the middle of the night
>can't move my body, heavy weight on me
>knew right away what it was
>didn't panic, as I knew it would dissipate
>just took in the experience, and realized how one could perceive it, had they not heard of sleep paralysis before
>neat

However, I haven't heard much about the cause of it.

Cont..
>>
>>17637150
I recently had an experience tonight that warrants documenting.

>Be away from home for work.
>staying in a loft with three other guys
>sharing a room with one other (incredibly small beds)
>wake up just after 2am, go to get water, take a piss
>back in bed, drift off
>hear a noise
>keeping my eyes mostly shut, I see the sillhouette of my roommate against the green walls get up and walk towards me, towards the door.
>assuming he is going to use the bathroom as well
>impressed at myself for how well I can see with my eyes barely open
>it would probably appear as if I were completely asleep
>it even feels like my eyes are shut
>since when were the walls of my room green?
>I open my eyes, pitch black
>I can hear my roommate breathing as he lay in bed next to me
>confused, because I was wide awake during that last experience
>I close my eyes again, and attempt to sleep
>the green glow of the room returns
>I can feel the rectangular plane of my bed begin to rise as consciousness fades
>it's not an actual voice that I hear, but thoughts being projected, from my dream narator.
>he begins talking to me, but in third person as it is not me
>"What kind of ignorant fool would go with them? Don't you know any better? You're letting them trick you? Oh. You are doing it intentionally? You are doomed."
>I'm still quire conscious as this is going on. I can move my lips, and look around, though my eyes are still closed.
>I begin to piece it together, as I feel a sensation of a presence drawing me in, saying "come"
>the bed plane is continuing to slowly rise, and cant forward as it floats towards the black of the door
>>
>>17637155
>I look down, through myself, through the bed plane, down below
>and I see the shape of the glowing white bed below, with a shadow of myself laying in it
>I recognized that this was astral projection, as I was very conscious and but a few moments ago, my eyes were open
>quotes from Insidious begin replaying in my mind
>"Last night, I watched myself sleep..."
>"last night, I watched myself sleep. Then I flew away"
>I am continued to be drawn by the door, as the bed plane continues to float higher
>part of me is excited, as this would be a new adventure
>another part however, knowing that it was just a movie, that it depicted out of body experiences as inherintly dangerous.
>regardless, I wanted down
>as I tried to get back down to my body, struggling against the floating
>the green room suddenly collapsed on me, binding my arms, plummeting to the bed
>I tried to yell "Help!" to my roommate, but it came out as a horribly crude snore, as I couldnt move my mouth
>I watch, immobilized as the green room vanishes into a dot, returning to darkness
>finally it let go of me

>feeling incredibly cold, I wasn't sure if it was from fright, or that my blanket was on the floor, and most of my sheets were off of me
>and I noticed that i was on the edge of my small bed
>I cover myself up, and try to not be rattled by the incredibly lucid experience I just partook
>I turn to my side and close my eyes again.
>the room is green again
>I open my eyes, pitch black
>I close them, green
>Its not a slowly growing green like before, it's a stark contrast
>very bright, and real
>I decide that if I can't control it, I will just keep my eyes open.

I've been up for about an hour now, wide awake. I need to get back to sleep though. We'll see
>>
casual bump
>>
>>17637247
Thanks! We seldom require our bumps to dress formally.
>>
>>17625608

What the hell, I'll share the only dream that's bugged me for a really long time. (5 ish years.)

When I was nearing wakefulness at the end of sleep I had what a suppose was a white creature (demon?) In a black robe standing next to my bed. He freezes me in place and says to me "I am the unforgiven and so shall you become." As he finishes the word become he takes his index finger and middle finger and jabs them into my rib while continuing to speak the same words.

After saying it again a wake up with a terrible soreness in my rib where he had jabbed me and it didn't leave me for almost a half hour. I lay on my side and it was the rib that was on top so nothing was touching it when I was sleeping that could attribute to the pain.
>>
>>17637320

I forgot to mention there was some weird black tattoo on the creatures forehead area.
>>
When I was a kid, like three or four, I dreamed there were spiders crawling on my floor. I woke up crying for mom and hanging on the edge of my bed. I could still hear their legs creaking like old doors and shuffling on my carpet.

I get pretty bad nightmares whenever something big in my life is happening, good or bad. Once I dreamed that plants were eating people, and this giant tree picked up my fiancee and bit her head in half. The lower half of her head kept screaming while brains and shit leaked out of the top half. I woke up screaming, I think.

A lot of times I'll dream about nuclear disasters and meteors hitting the earth. I'll always feel this warm wave right when they hit, then I'll wake up with the worst feelings of dread ever.

Fucking hate nightmares.
>>
A dream thats haunted me since i was young

>Be 16yr old me
>Sometime at night, sister needs ride to friends house
>Go with mom and sister for some reason
>Mom tells me to wait in the car
>I know shes gonna talk with friends mom for a while
>Car parked in front of driveway, lot to the left is empty and spooky, lot past it is another house, house to the right is just a house
>Get out of car for some reason
>Sit on sidewalk
>Get spooked and crawl under car
>Mom still chatting inisde
>Still chatting
>Something small and gray walks across the driveway
>Oh shit what was that
>Gone in bushes
>I didnt really see anything, nope
>See it come out of bushes
>Little 3ft tall gray imp demon, walks out in a sort of waddle walk and sits on the curb looking across the street behind the car
>Oh fuck I hope it doesnt see me
>It totally sees me and just looks at me
>Take a breath
>Lurch out and bolt for front door
>Feel strong grip around ankle, slammed to the ground and start getting pulled back towards the street and empty lot
>Fighting to not get pulled as hard as I can
>This little 3ft imp is as strong as a gymnist, I cant fight him
>Roll onto back and start jabbing at the imps face
>Imp has a gemstone in place where a third eye would be
>try to rip third eye out
>Cant its stuck
>Pray to jesus
>Third eye rips out, imp goes limp
>Run up to front door freaking out
>Mom/sister/friend/friendsmom all looking at me strangle
>tell them what happened
>They laugh it off and say I was imagining it
>no no the body is right here
>cheaphollow cast plastic imp toy on ground with glue marks around an empty socket in its forhead
>Everyone laughs at me
>Wake up.
>>
>>17637401
>A lot of times I'll dream about nuclear disasters and meteors hitting the earth

you don't play dumb shit like fallout do you?
>>
>>17637320
>>17637326

How was your life 5 years ago? Anything dramatic happen before or after the event?
Also can you remember anymore descriptive details about the white creature?
>>
File: CUNWwnOVAAE_q37.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
CUNWwnOVAAE_q37.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
>Total aspie in real life
>Can't convey my thoughts properly and constantly absent-minded during conversations

>Fuck bitches every other day in dreams
>Able to have coherent and long conversations with randoms in dreams

At least my mind is fulfilling my needs.
>>
When I was really young I had a dream that while on vacation on an island (a la, that live action Scooby-Doo movie) members of my family would disappear until I was the only one left. There were weird monsters (again Scooby-Doo tier) who I guess only I could see, and no one believed me about, who I imagine were the ones taking my family members. Shit was spooky when I was really young, kinda kek worthy when I was old enough to laugh it off.
>>
>>17637492
used to have lots of weird dreams and that reminds me of one

>lying in bed trying to go to sleep
>start thinking about random things and how I might not be able to get to sleep and might just sneak downstairs and go on mid 00s internet
>hear something
>"meh it's nothing"
>a while later I hear a rustle again
>think "yeah, weird noises used to spook me, just some clothes sliding off the chair I put them on or something"
>more thinking
>suddenly feel something softly push the blanket over my feet
>"ok what could that have been, I don't believe in spooks"
>dismiss it as me moving my foot and go back to trying to get to sleep
>feel it again
>"ok what, am I having foot spasms or something"
>feel it again
>"ok I'm going to get up and switch the light on now, actually nah it can't really be spooks
>again
>"ok what"
>feel it almost rattling the blanket near my feet now
>at this point I'm not even spooked I decide "right, I'm getting up", because this thing is obviously fucking with me
>as soon as I decide to sit up this grey goblin thing grabs my foot and drags me off the bed towards a dark blue swirly portal thing in the corner of my room under a table
>now I am somewhere else
>doesn't feel like bed
>feel around
>feel a wall and see light through the curtains
>switch on light
>I am awake and had fallen off the bed in the general direction of where I dreamt the portal would be
>"what"
>>
File: mask-fu-manchu-cinematography.png (177 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mask-fu-manchu-cinematography.png
177 KB, 640x480
>>17625608
I keep having dreams of falling from high or steep places, and usually it ends either before I'm about to jump or fall, or just after I jump or fall.

What does this mean?

Also I keep getting dreams about fighting, I had several dreams where I headbutted people.

What do these mean /x/?
>>
File: p1184656524-3.jpg (198 KB, 580x373) Image search: [Google]
p1184656524-3.jpg
198 KB, 580x373
After writting down my dreams for a few months I realized I have this very specific recurrent scene in some of them.

>be me
>be in a train station
>have to take a train in less than 5 minutes
>realize I don't have my train ticket/don't know which train I have to take/any situation which prevents me from taking my train
>go to the train company office to ask for a new train ticket/ask which train I have to take/whatever
>there is ONE girl in front of me
>she distracts the office employee for a fuckton of time, either by talking to her about any stupid shit I can't remember or asking her to print a fuckton of documents on the printer
>I always get nervous as fuck because I don't want to miss the train, but at the end I always take the train

It's a pretty strange dream sign I guess.
>>
How do I remember my dreams? The last on I actually remember was 2 years ago when I smoked weed every night for a week. And it was so utterly short. Is anyone else here like me? I just lay in bed for ~15 min and boom, I wake up again. I want to dream.
>>
>>17637885
After the decision to jump is made it can't be reversed, it is the decision that counts, this signals your intent to awake. Subconscious intent in the case of falling.

You view waking up like death obviously, both are inevitable, but waking up usually doesn't bring someone anxiety, yet you sometimes jump intentionally suggesting you know you must push through this anxiety. If you have lively dreams you are willing to shitpost about on /x/ and this contrasts strongly with your daily drudge, this suggests you are searching for a sense of purpose that you lose whenever you wake up but feel you must get up to go look for.

Dreams about fighting seems to fit into this, a contest of will and competition like moose bulls headbutting during mating season forces us to keep trying to do better and never become complacent as someone might do if they devoted themselves to some grand purpose. However in a dream you are only ever fighting your own imagination.
>>
>>17637964
apparently weed suppressed REM sleep and thus dreams
>>
>be walking near a local park, suddenly im in dads car and he asks if I can see a man sitting on a bench, I dont and start switching on and off the high beams
>next thing is im next to this mahatma ghanda looking man, a kid and a fat lady approach me to ask for support against the nsa and fbi, being the tinfoil fag I am I imagine its a trap and walk away amid a jungle of high tension cables
>as I walk to the next street I find dinosaurs maunching people, they are controlled by mahatma ghandi
>he unleashes the beasts against me and I fight back with turok like weapons, they can talk and counter attack most of my movements
>I lose, he comes at me and starts tearing me appart from my torso with a small scythe like knife, the pain feels mildly real
>I still put on a fight but only lose harder, the balding man walks to a railroad and gets exited as he sees the train coming at full speed, he doesnt make in time and I dont get ran over
>by this point I (or someone I killed) am a sort of carbonized corpse with only the spine in a single piece
>the balding man says he really wants to fly and with his hands transforms me into a sort of charcoal black kite made of a spine and burned skin
>he runs until I gain enough speed so he can fly with me, we do and then I wake up as I approach a chinese restaurant door at high speed
>I hit the door, now as a complete human and hit an oven like machine full of papers, the papers all pass through my eyes and I see the life story of the chinese chef worker in an anime like format (style wise it was like tatami galaxy with a brighter color palete)
>the chinese man seems to be the same as the balding one, a sort of spirit or demon. I start sobbing uncontrollably on the ground as I feel his pain and misery through the anime I watched, I get up and ask the man for sushi and shrimps, he refuses and I go back home
Last part really hit me, I seldomly cry, that and the anime style promped me to write it down as soon as I woke up. What was that /x/?
>>
>>17637545
not very often. I've always been top busy for video games.
>>
File: 1461748501693.jpg (122 KB, 759x819) Image search: [Google]
1461748501693.jpg
122 KB, 759x819
Forgot to take meds (anti depressants and mood stablizers. )
Just had a semi-lucid (knew it was a dream but I couldn't change the dream) that left me crying when I woke up because it was so intense.
>>
>>17637948
You're obviously gay:

The train symbolizes a cock, one you really don't want to miss.

There is a girl preventing you from getting the cock. At first you think you like her, but she keeps wasting your time by bothering the office employee, and keeping you away from your true desire: the train cock.

You get nervous because you think you're not going to get the juicy cock you desire, but in the end you always get it.
>>
>>17638046
Error 404: Sides Not Found
>>
File: 2-high-speed-rail.jpg (45 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
2-high-speed-rail.jpg
45 KB, 620x413
>>17638046
It's funny because I'm actually gay and I tried to convince myself for a long time that I liked grills when I don't and finally accepted it. And I dream with trains fairly often.

Thanks for your interpretation
>>
>>17637985
No I dreamt after smoking and sleeping afterwards for 7 nights. The last night I had the dream, which was 2 years ago. I've had the dreamless nights since I was 12-ish. 0 dreams.. Oh and i started smoking at 16
>>
Dreamt a black dress, victorian era looking came into my room, moved as if filled with a figure but nothing in it, just the dress, came to my bed and caused me great fear

awoke in the same spot I had been dreaming about, frozen with fear, didnt sleep for 3 days, 1st day some things happened to me that felt like something was trying to kill me, car came straight at and hit my car, where I was sitting (brother was driving it, of all people and swore he didnt see me)

other things happened, saw a priest this morning, prayed, I have a bible and was instructed to read John before bed every night

feeling better now, never been religious, first time Ive come here and going to start attending church regularly after all of this has happened
>>
>>17625608
I just had a very weird dream last night

>I'm in the middle of a road with a group of SWAT
>There's a huge truck parked filled with rusted metal in the back
>A guy comes and they chase after him
>Then another guy comes, hijacks the truck and drives away
>I go after him on foot
>All the streets are from my town
>I turns on a street and I lose him
>When I get to that street and turn, there's a square, lots of cars, and a tunnel going down in the middle
>I hear someone telling me to go down, but that it can be dangerous
>There's people coming out of the tunnel, so I decide to go in
>At first it's the size of a road, all the walls are made of cement, but as it descends further, it get narrower and narrower
>There's only space for me now, and all the walls are painted white
>At the end of the tunnel there's some stairs going up
>It's smells like piss
>Suddenly a girl appears and tells me the tunnels are very dangerous and that if I'm not strong they can break me and make me desperate
>I tell her I'm strong enough, but I need her help, because I've never been there
>She tells me to follow her up the stairs
>At the end there's a door
>There's light coming from behind the door
>She opens it and suddenly there's a shitload of light and I can't see
>Then there's this weird "pause" as if I were in a videogame and a game is loading
>Now I'm inside a house, in the main room, the girl is besides me
>There's a table in middle with some russian guys sitting there and talking to each other (in russian, I couldn't understand shit)
>She tells me she hates russians and then tells me to follow her
>I follow her to a corner of the room, and there's a grate the size of a wall, behind it there's a forest/jungle
>She tells me I need to open it the right way or I would get sliced up, then she enters she goes to a room
>I follow her but she's not there
>There's some wooden stairs, now I feel like I'm in a very old house, it's very dark too
>>
>>17638140
Continued
>I go up the stairs and I find her, she's mad at me for some reason and tells me to away
>I go up another set of stairs to search for the right way to open the grate, and something to catch the guy I was after
>There's some beds with mouse traps in them, one of them as an old record player
>Two old ladies appear, and come after me very slowly as if they were zombies
>I turn the record player on and they go after it and then sit there listening to it
>I grab a moise trap, and when I go grab the other one I wake up

I have no idea what the fuck this dream meant, it's quite rare for me to remember dreams too
>>
In the dreams I remember the most, they always have a theme of me lashing out in anger/frustration at someone almost always in a public setting.

Im normally calm and patient in the waking world though.
>>
Had my first and only sleep paralysis experience a few months ago. Everything was about what I expected, but except feeling some weight on my chest it felt like I was being pulled out of bed by my legs. Spooky shit.

Even knowing what was happening to me, I still tried to call for help.
>>
File: 1433371434816.jpg (385 KB, 616x902) Image search: [Google]
1433371434816.jpg
385 KB, 616x902
I don't typically have nightmares (anymore), but I had a vivid one last night.

For some reason all of my nightmares start in a generic mall, which is weird because I seldom ever go to malls. I'm in the mall, and a frequent customer at my job (oddly enough his name irl is Constantine) bumps into me. For some reason, we mutually agree to partake in some Satanic ritual in which I basically crucify him.

After the ceremony or whatever is over I speed away in my car. I'm driving way too fast, but can't slow down. I glance up for a moment at this weird purple stream of lights in the sky, then I crash. It was at that point I woke up.

I can justify the customer being in my dream because I recently negotiated a few deals with him, so it makes sense that he would be fresh in my mind. The Satanic correlation might be because of the Constantine movie...? Maybe my brain associated this guy with that movie because of his name. What I don't understand is why my dreams reoccur in a fucking mall, and I also don't get the last bit where I'm driving in a frenzy and crash after being distracted by a light in the sky. It's worth noting that in the context of the dream, the light was more of a cosmic anomaly than a foreign presence. In the dream, I didn't get the impression that the strange light was coming from an "alien spacecraft" or anything like that.

Some insight would be awesome.
>>
>Be dreaming
>Im in a yard facing a three story house, woods on my left and house in front of me, the ground raises to the third story beyond the house like a plateau or stair
>I'm /k/, so I have a few rifles, and in dream they are under a half-garadge on this clapboard house 40 yards from me
>Thick fog is thick, I observe my surroundings and look back to see someone with my rifles in a bundle on their arms
>person is walking away, but up on the plateau, I rudely tell them to stop but soon see its my father
>Follow him up and into the house, fog is thinner but present on the dark brown wood hallway running center the thirdt story
>We go to a room and I see out the window a dried corpse of a woman, shrunken shriveled b cups in the open, standing in the yard
>make converse with father about this, conclude its a witch
>also see a fucking YUGE moose-deer, foot wide antlers with nubby tips as wide a a dinner plate to an idea
>conclude I want to shoot it, but with my Mosin Nagant rifle in respectable 7.62x54r
>with handmade hollowpoints
>Dad advises against it
>Head out the room, down hall, both M91/30 w/ bayonet and an AR-15
>house's center hallway leads to a porch with a staircase outside to the ground at the front of the house, straight along the side of house
>No dead-witch or YUGE moose, justa zombie-bear
>I take aim, AR ends up on ground
>Bear makes its way right up to me, up the stairs in seconds but was walking slow, YUGE bear
>Want my AR ro remove this deamon
>Bayonet on rifle already, hold bear at bay
>try to get AR, but lower bayonet, bear moves closer and I pull my mosin back up to keep bear from dream-eating my ass
>try again to get AR
>Bear again moves when bayonet is lowered as I reach for the AR
>impasse reached, wake up
>>
File: 1461387852458.png (74 KB, 434x413) Image search: [Google]
1461387852458.png
74 KB, 434x413
So I frequently have dreams with ayylmaos. I never really "see" them in the dreams, its just overwhelming fear and the inability to move. The only ones I recall seeing were technicolored triangles that stuck to the ceiling and claimed to be "perfectly enlightened beings". But that's not the point I'm getting at.

My most recent dream had me running from something (that wasn't there) into a house with a weird tube walkway that led to my room. I yelled I was going to strangle the next alien that fucked with me. I recall next, from under the covers, unable to move with fear saying hello and there being a hello back.

Is this just my brain fucking up? Or am I being probed every other night?
>>
>>17640173
>YUGE
>>
File: lookingintotheabyss.gif (905 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
lookingintotheabyss.gif
905 KB, 500x228
This dream is old but it's changed somewhat which I noticed...it's like it's super vivid that I can recall everything.
>"wakeup," in the middle of my high school, it's night I'm in a crowd
>I turn for some reason and need to get across the parking lot..so I start running to another building
>two black figures are chasing me but I'm not afarid of them, the floor is wet and the lights are on in the parking lot since it's night
>I get to the building and it's a hospital, I talk to the receptionist and like telepathtically tell the black entities to wait
>I walk into a room a normal hospital room with one bed, it's my deceased fiance and some man in a chair (I believe her dad but can't tell)
>Right when I walk in fiance and I lock eyes..it feels like an eternity...it's like one of her pupils is massive and that's all I see in my whole eye sight
>I sit down and begin staring at the tv that's on that her "dad," is watching..no volume
>out of the corner of my eyes I see fiance take the besheet off and fall to the floor..she has no legs now (she had myscle dystr) and is dragging herself to me but I never take my eyes off the tv
>she climbs up onto me , and I still don't look at her
>she whispers "I know you're not really watching"
>I put my hands on her back for a embrace but I pull my hands back and it's like green ooze all over my hands but nothing on her body

This is where it changes or I guess continues (cont)
>>
File: horribleidea.gif (974 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
horribleidea.gif
974 KB, 500x281
>>17640589
>for some reason I'm now outside in the cold (i live in a always hot climate so snow is basically never) in snow covered location
>There is like a frozen lake behind me, it's night but theres still like light sorta like a dark grey day ..completely quiet no wind no animals nothing
>I am in front of a snow covered road that curves
>my fiance now can walk, I look at her smile and she smiles back
>a white van comes otu of nowhere and stops in front of us
>I want to reach out to her but I don't for some reason
>she gets on and the bus starts driving away, it turns the curve and I can't see it
>out of nowhere I can hear the wind and feel how lonely the place I'm at is now
>I've never had lots of friends so I'm use to being alone but this feels different
>to my left the opposite way the van left I can see it growing very dark but I'm not scared
>when I look to my right I see her running back towards me but shes very far away
>she never screams out to me as she's running but I can see her coming towards me
>I try running to her but I feel super heavy like my legs are made out of lead
>>
File: rinko.jpg (178 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
rinko.jpg
178 KB, 1680x1050
>>17640609
>>17640609
last part.

>I'm now clawing myself towards her since even though she's running it doesn't seem like she's getting closer to me but when I crawl we get closer
>the moment i finally get to her I can't see her face it's blurred
>I reach out and the moment we touch we like transition to an ocean and we are being dragged down
>something is dragging her down and I am not letting go of her while we sink further into the water
>we get to like a crevice and I'm able to finally put my feet under something and finally stop her from falling but it's getting stronger and I am having a hard time holding her
>for some reason I'm not running out of air but as I yell just air bubbles come out
>for some reason I can't SEE her in my hands but I know she's there
>I can feel my tendons giving way in my shoulders holding her (i'm from /fit so I know when shit is fucking my body)
>I finally start dragging her up but the moment I get her on my level I still can't see her it's like it's just a black figure
>the moment I try to look at her I wake up

Long dream but it's weird, it's so vivid. I woke up with a massive headache as well. This dream happened like last month. Now all I dream is the second part where I'm in the snow, see her get on the bus then come running back.
>>
So, I don't even know what happened last night. Everything was white, and a lone figure was in the distance. I walked for what seemed like an eternity, and then I saw it.
It's face was identical to mine in every single way; every scar, hair, he'll even pore was exactly the same. I asked it (him?) who he was, and it answered "I'm you, well, every negative aspect of you."
This obviously freaked me the fuck out. I woke up and got some water, and then continued to sleep. As you may guess, the bastard was still there. "Miss me?" He asked. I knew that thirst wasn't going to wake me, so I simply waited for the dream to end. That was a VERY bad idea.
He began telling me things, horrible things that scarred me as a child. "Hey, man. Remember the black lab that you had when you were 5? Your dad put it down so you could eat dinner each night. Oh, and that time your mother locked herself in the bathroom? She attempted suicide because she couldn't cope with such a disappointment you are."
Every thing it said was true, but not in a genuinely 'good' way. After a while, it began to talk about things I've done; the kind of things we want to forget.
"Remember when you called that chick in high school fat? She's dead now, all because she didn't have anyone to talk to. That time you stole 200 dollars from your friend's parents? They didn't eat for days all because you wanted a new shiny Nintendo."
I woke up crying.
If there's a hell, and if I'm heading there when I die, that fucker is there waiting for me with that smug smile.
>>
>>17625608
Last night I dream of a person i don't know him but in my dream i felt like we know each other and then the end that's all what i remember.
OP can you explain this?
>>
>>17637983
That's very interesting to say.
It seems like the only thing I can agree with you is the search for a sense of purpose bit.
Not saying everything else is wrong it's just that, that's the way I used to feel.

I get these dreams with some religious significance.

There is one that I can vividly remember, I was in hell and was engulfed in flames, all I count hear was the loud sound of burning, and then suddenly the fires parted and I woke up.
I remember being dreadfully scared in that dream.

Another one, where there are these people neatly lined up and it seemed like they're turning into demons and I walk around them saying the St. Michael's prayer to their faces.
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>Was in a strange sports club type bar for the purpose of picking up some photos to put on my usb
>the purpose of the club was like a place for fashion models to do photo shoots that were borderline porno
>There were two girls doing a shoot in lingerie, however they had unreasonable bloated bellies like they were pregnant only it was known that they were not
>As i was leaving i noticed a massive jigsaw puzzle that was at least 10 metres in height and 5 meters in width with slightly larger than normal pieces
>Before i left i told the owner guys that i didnt really want anything to do with the place any more so there would be no reason to invite me
>they were quite ok with this and supported my decision
>I left the building and started walking in what felt like a western direction down a inner-city suburb road.
>turned left at the corner began to fly/hover toward the beach
>Passed one of my good friends from highschool who excitedly announced "you're flying!" with a big smile on her face
>Went to fly up and over the awning of an upcoming building but started to get what felt like turbulence and had to land
>Was then on the promenade where there was a gathering for one of my friends birthdays
>Had a conversation with my best friends dad but was paying little to no attention to him and have no idea what we discussed
>Kind of just ended up back at the sports club again for no apparent reason
>Decided i would try to put some of the pieces of the massive jigsaw in place
>Noticed an odd text message on my phone that was a vaporwave styled picture that said "REALITY IS NOT REAL"
>it felt like some type of strange conspiracy warning that was trying to show me how fragile reality is
>mostly dismissed it as nonsense
>Woke up

Before this dream i had very little knowledge of the vaporwave style of art but within 5 minutes of waking up, i saw a post on Facebook referencing it and was very shocked at the similarities. Turns out I love the music as well.

Sorry for text wall.
>>
File: CRATER.gif (949 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
CRATER.gif
949 KB, 500x269
Hello all, this is going to be a long, confusing post, so buckle up.

So, the first dream, takes place in some Japanese apartment complex, specifically one section of a room (Living room + Kitchen). It seems to have some weird eighties or nineties vintage vibe to it. Basically, I'm part of an obscure Japanese noise band, who.. Kills cockroaches, and smears them on themselves? As some sort of ritual? There's a Woman (Which I believe plays in later on), one larger built type, and one slender man, all of them Asian, presumably Japanese. That was all there was to it, before I woke up. This was basically the start of these dreams.

Anyways, here is where things get weird, if it wasn't weird enough.

So, I've been having a recurring dream lately (About two to three times). It's in a small apartment room, about the same one from the previous dream, but it has no doors, and only one window, with outside being pitch black. It's pretty dark, a few lamps, with one spot-light type of fixture in the middle, beaming down on presumably the same Woman of the previous dream, and she seems oddly terrified. I'm breaking lamps in the room, for what reason I do not know, but I climb atop her bunk bed, and then I turn my head behind me, and see a face. A face of pure, fucking, terror. What it is, I do not know, but in my dream, he went simply as, the Banana Man. I'm not shitting, no fucking games, Banana Man. He had large, oddly squared teeth, no lips, big black alien-esque eyes, and I could not see the rest of his face. He faded in to the shadows, before crawling on all fours (At inhuman speeds mind you), and began violently attacking the woman, clad in a skin tight yellow onesie. At this point, I pounced from above, but then, his head turned completely around to face me (Like an owl), before sliding out from under me, and I awoke. I do not remember being terrified when I woke up, more just confused.
>>
>>17641529
You've been watching too much animu
>>
bump before bed
>>
>>17631522
I used to have dreams that showed little snippets of the future. I would catch a short visual, and maybe some words, and I would just... know, I was seeing the future. And then, anywhere from a week to a few months later, I would have the moment happen, and be hit with a lightheaded feeling as I realized that I was seeing the thing I had dreamed about. I haven't have this in a few years. I wish I still did, it would be nice to know where to go from here. Anyone have any ideas to make this start happening again?
>>
File: 1460948628442.png (28 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1460948628442.png
28 KB, 480x451
What would it mean having several recurring dreams about an 8ft tall shadow humanoid figure, as well as a lot of scenarios where demons are loose and it's basically the apocalypse?
>>
>be me
>start talking to this cute chick online 3 years ago
>shes relatively close(160Km)
>introduces me to her close friend who would then become her girlfriend
lets call her annie
>im curious and start talking to annie
>find out she is basically me but female
>ohshit.gif
>annie and I become extremely close, sharing experiences and dreams
>she said she felt weird at times of the day especially 3 am
>i jokingly tell her to lucid dream
>she says she has answered some questions
>i become sick and suffered from really bad anxiety and become scared over minor oddities i spot over a few months
>i heal and realize that my dreams weren't crazy but actually meaningful in some way

continue or nah?
>>
>>17643222 (checked)
Please do.
>>
>>17643222
>>17643273
>i dream about this heavy burden on me while dream and progress through my day, almost like an important role in something big
>i keep trying to dissect what i know and remember for possible answers and clues
>ive tried to retrieve these answers/clues via lucid dream and hallucinogenics and mind mapping
>there are two outcomes
>1 is i will take on the duty of someone great or influential
>2 is a dark path fueled by hate and pain
i just want an anonymous opinion on whats wrong with me...
>annie starts appearing in dreams and de ja vu experiences
>annie is making me question my state of mind
>are these the babblings of a crazy man or the foresight of a prodigy ?
>>
>>17625608

recurring nightmare

> it starts like a memory, incredibly vivid and realistic
> years ago, I am a teenager again
> working on renovating an old church my dad and I used to volunteer at
> methodically murder two young women there, by stabbing them at the base of their skulls
> bleed out and cut up their bodies like butchering a deer
> hide the pieces in containers in a crawlspace
> cover with lime, sand, and concrete
> wall it off
> dad helps with it all
> finish renovation project
> attribute smell to dead rats in the crawlspaces
> in the dream I feel like an automaton and can't control my actions

I wake up crying and terrified.

The first time I had this dream it was so realistic that I actually wondered if it was a memory of some sort. I googled the young women from the dream (they were people I knew years ago) and found them alive and well.

I've also dug out old photos of that church, and there are are strange walled-off areas in the basement from previous renovations like the one from my dream. But we worked in that basement and never found anything strange. Just old Sunday school supplies and rats. Still, just looking at the building gives me the creeps.

I've never fantasized about doing anything like this in my waking life, and the dream disturbed me greatly.

IRL, I'm no stranger to violence. I went to school in a rough area, witnessed shootings, hunted and butchered game, and experienced combat in warzones. But I never derived enjoyment from any of it. I actively try to avoid it.
>>
I've had two dreams on different nights that were basically the about the same. I dreamt that I was waking up. When I "woke", my mind had a person make some pose I don't remember. All of a sudden I did the exact same pose as what I imagined. I had no input on what my body did. It suprisingly wasn't terrifying. It felt more, well, ANNOYING than anything. I felt like a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure character. Then I *ahem* "went back to sleep". As I mentioned before, this happened twice. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17625608
So I just woke up from a nightmare and I feel I'll recount it in full before I go play WoW for a bit.

>Walking home from the park near my house with my little brother and mother after finishing the semester and finals.
>As we pass the corner for the final stretch of sidewalk that leads to our house I notice motion near the edge of the sidewalk in the grass out of vision range.
>I sieze up as I know what it is and tell my mother to take my brother and run.
>Her being a massive fucking bitch doesn't and asks what I'm on about.
>A creature like pic related is lying on the ground near the sidewalk and raises it's head, let's out a breath screech and dives for my brother.
>I hook my fingers in it's jaws and rip them up trying to pull his bit off my brother
>Finally this bitch get's a move on and they take him and run past our house because I tell them to.
>As I leave I toss them my phone with some of those children christian songs playing on them and tell her to not let him stop hearing them.
>I run into our house, down the hall, fling open the door to my room and behind the blinds, through the open window, the creature is hunched staring at me.
>We stand off for a second and then he lunges at me.
>I wake up and it feels like my body is on fire.

I used to have a similar dream when I was younger, about my brothers age actually and he's 10.
>>
File: spooperino.jpg (24 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
spooperino.jpg
24 KB, 600x310
>>17644469
Pic related
>>
File: (´・ω・`) on the computer.png (7 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`) on the computer.png
7 KB, 284x284
>didn't have a lucid dream in a long time
>a lot of shit happening, don't remember much except that I was in a fursuit at some point
>eventually I'm in my dad's car with my mother
>he keeps riding off-road and hitting road signs like a retard
>try to reason with him
>eventually he's not stopping and we're in front of an ocean like 5 meters away from the road
>yell out "for fuck's sake"
>my mom says not to say shit like that
>jump out of the car
>they're underwater in a car
>start greentexting this story on /x/
>suddenly instead of posting it there I post it on my buddy's steam chat
Is there a specific meaning to this other than I use the computer too much?
>>
This just happened five minutes ago

>dream I was in a Skype call
>my good friend joins
>as soon as he does everything goes black
>I feel as if my soul is being pulled out of my body and then forced back in
>I wake up and see a blue light flash through my windows

I'm scared
>>
>>17644469
>>17644489
Update, my brother just woke up and told me he had the same dream, now I'm spooked.
>>
Just woke up, decided to come here because I had another one of those dreams.

I dream a lot. Most of the time it's just nonsense, sometimes it's extremely realistic stuff. It just feels real, even when something happens that shouldn't be possible in real life.The most realistic dreams I've had are the ones I died in.
Most of my dreams are from a third person view but the ones I end up dying in are always first person.
I hear a lot that whenever someone dies in their dream they immediately wake up, but that's not the case for me.
I remember the first dream I had when this started happening.
I was eight years old, third grade. In a dream I had I was in the school gym, alone. All the doors were locked and I couldn't get out. Suddenly the walls started moving closer. I just stood there, I didn't do anything because I was too terrified to move. The walls were so close that they could crush me any second. And they did. It was really painful and it didn't stop even after I was already dead. It just hurt more. The walls moved back again and everything looked normal, except for parts of me hanging on the walls and a pool of blood on the ground. O don't know how I was able to see anything after my death. I felt like I was floating around in the gym but I stood in place right where I died. This feeling accompanied with pain lasted for what seemed like an hour until other kids entered the gym and started playing games. No one noticed the stains on the ground or the walls.
I woke up after that and felt pain in my entire body.

Since then I keep having dreams in which I die in some way, continue dreaming after my death, wake up and feel pain in whatever part of my body was hurt.
I should mention that I've never been to a hospital, never had any broken limbs or other injuries except a scraped knee after falling or a cut in my finger when I'm cutting food. I feel like that has something to do with it, though I'm not sure.
>>
Okay /x/ here is my dream:
I dreamt that me and my crush were flying high over the ocean in a F-18/E, she was amazed by the beautiful view of the cloud layer and the shining of the sea below, she loved it and I knew it. So anything to interpret from this? Or is it another dream?
>>
>>17645175
The message is clear anon. Hijack an F-18 to pull mad pussy.
>>
I had an incredibly weird dream myself which is why i'm on /x/ right now, I'm pretty sure it was just a lucid dream or sleep paralasis but i'm not quite sure I just remember it being incredibly vivid and real during the time. I remember being pitch black in a dark forest and seeing an alien stood behind a tree and he started waving at me I tried to wave back but I was so shook with fear I couldn't move It felt as if I was frozen, then I think It was just the curtain in the dark but i'm not too sure
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.