[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: when_nightmares_come_true.jpg (103 KB, 940x320) Image search: [Google]
when_nightmares_come_true.jpg
103 KB, 940x320
Old one hit autosage: >>17625608

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf
>>
I had sleep paralysis yesterday while taking a nap, I "opened" my eyes and saw a rabid white dog, ready to strike at my bed, I just thought "It's the white dog again" and tried to scream to my brother who was outside my room, as the dog jumped for the kill ir banished

Then I went back to sleep but in a semi concious state, I dreamt my mom was in the kitchen and of course I couldn't move (sleep paralysis inside a dream weird as fuck) and the white dog appeared again but now closer, I was able to call my mother but she said "everything's fine" while I was scared shitless, the dog then snarled and barked, that's when I woke up and found out that my chihuahua who was sleeping with me was awake and facing the part of my room where the rabid demon dog was, like if she was guarding me against something....

I woke scared shitless, what I can't wrap around is when I first hallucinated or dreamt of the dog my first thought was "Not him again" and I for my life have never saw nor remember a dog like that...

how can this be interpreted?
>>
>>17656209
Im just gonna summarize my one dream because it feels weird typing out all the details of it but heres the gist.

Im a guy in real life, but in the dream i was a girl

I was in a hotel

I killed and cannibalized a hotel resident

i tried to cover it up for days but eventually my brother came to the hotel and found out

i run away with a few friends

we're hiding out in some town when a massive, what i can only assume is, a gust of wind kills them, then i wake up
>>
Anyone up for doing an interpretation of my dream(s)? I've been having similar dreams, this is the first one

>at some very expensive restaurant
>everyone is dressed in very formal clothes, mostly tuxedos and expensive dresses
>have just entered the room and there's someone on stage making a speech
>everyone is smiling and he says something slightly funny (i dont remember what)
>everyone is laughing
>then their skin, eyes etc starts melting
>they slump over onto their tables still laughing
>more skin and flesh just melts and rots off them
>their lips and tongues are soon gone and their jaws are flapping as they continue to laugh in silence
>either wake up or forget the rest

I had similar dreams the next few nights where I was at different places for different things and people just started melting away to bare bones and continued on as if nothing was happening. Anybody have any ideas what it could mean?
>>
Reposting:

Last night I had a weird dream in which I was talking with some IG commissars from the Imperium of man (Warhammer 40k). Suddenly I feel a weird and painful sensation on my mouth so I go look into a mirror inside that room and I found that "my" teeth start moving from their place (not falling) and I can feel the pain. I began to pray to the emperor to make it stop while the commissars start blaming heretics and stuff.

I admit that I was reading about 40k last night but what about teeth moving. Also, "my" is because I wasn't me in the dream but someone else, happens to me most of the times I dream, even in some lewd (and sometimes extremely gay) dreams.
>>
I frequently dream that Michael Schumacher has died.
>>
>>17656209
See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFaArOOJ6s

Mensaje Oculto de Advertencia en 'La Pantera Rosa'
>>
>>17656325
Hello Clarice.
>>
Sometimes I have guide's that lead me through my dream story. Everytime when I gain awareness and question what is happening. They will tell me that I'm dreaming and rewind the dream to an earlier part where I forget that I'm dreaming.
Does anyone have experience dealing with these bastards?
>>
>>17656222
What kind of scared? What were you fearing at the time?
>>
>>17656455
Not Clarice, but if someone else had a dream similar to this thats pretty creepy
>>
>>17656455
>>17656475
>he doesn't get the reference
>>
Alright, I'm going to post a dream I had a few months ago around my birthday. It's pretty lengthy and I don't think I can green text with proper description and context so bear with me.

I started out in a forest of Shadows and dark shapes. In this forest was a tribe that explained to me that the spirits of their ancestors live within the trees and that the spirits of their sages and shamans resided in a great white tree in a grove. But the spirits were no longer talking to them and the great tree was withering; meanwhile the forest was filling with shadows and beasts of shadow that lurked in the night.

They asked me to help them reclaim their peace with the land and their ancestors. After journeying through the forest and communing with some of the older trees in the forest and one of the beasts I found that the people were losing their traditions and beliefs of their ancestors in an environment that was changing rapidly and was demanding great change in the tribe.

I told them that they needed to preserve the stories and wisdom of their ancestors to survive the tribulations they were undergoing. At that point that part of the dream ended.

Continued in next post.
>>
>>17656664
In the next part of the dream I found myself in a highly technology reliant world where the people had begun to greatly augment their bodies with machines, even altering their brains.

They told me that the populace had started to go through widespread depression, and were not feeling fulfilled from their lives. That their experiences and emotions, joyful and sad, were no longer lasting in their minds and memory, and could not derive any spiritual insight from them.

I told them in their fear of death and the unknown they had reached too far to escape it, and that in exchanging their bodies for machines, they had bargained a vital part of their being away; they needed to stop augmenting their bodies outside of the need to cure illnesses and and aid the maimed or lame.

Thus ends the second part of my dream. Should only be two more posts.
>>
>>17656676
>>17656664
dreams don't follow this kind of complicated narrative
>>
>>17656676
In the third part I found myself in a seemingly utopian society where there were no countries and war; yet. But in their achievements man had grown lax and no longer believed he had anything to reach for, socially or technologically as everyone's basic needs were met by sheer virtue of the possible worth of their contributions.

A rebellious faction rose up against the world administration, claiming that everyone, common men to great leaders, needed to sacrifice and toil to find meaning, even if it means no longer assuring that every human had the means to live.

A coalition between the two factions welcomed me and asked if I could find a solution. I journeyed their world and saw the laziness and newfound fervor, the peace that had endured so long and grief brought but the new need for progress. Finally, I found an ancient computer/database hidden below a large mountain, that chronicled the moral, ethical, and social challenges of their race that had largely been forgotten in the recent century or so. I brought them to the computer and told them that they needed to know where they had been, and to forget the struggles of their forbearers was to forget the need to reach for new heights.

After informing them of this, I was taken to the final setting of my dream.
>>
>>17656209
I just had a dream that involved Young Thug/Tom Brady
It started off kind of vague like most dreams and eventually I ended up at a table, about to pray over my food.
>begin to say prayer
>feel an unwanted presence over my shoulder
>it's Young Thug so it's automatically a nightmare now cause the nigga is so ugly
>I say.. "Please let this nourish our bodies, our minds, our spirits, and our s-"
>Young Thug cuts me off and tries to shill
>"NO NOT OUR SOULS! ______ IS A JEW!"
>I already know this faggot is a demon so I say it anyways
>I return to my bed but I'm still dreaming
>I'm in sleep paralysis mode but I can still breathe
>this ugly ass mf is right above my covers looking at me in my face
>all I can see his his big ass nose and his nose ring
>after I get him to back off I make fun of him and then I wake up

tldr Young Thug is the antichrist and he's trying to buy my soul in real life and in my dreams...

And if anyone cares this nigga is a martian and is also Tom Brady... He's gone fucking insane and has caught up with Satan in becoming a tentacle monster... meaning he plays with dead bodies (lizards) like they are puppets just like Satan, his only friend.
>>
>>17656684
Well mine did buddy, and the dream felt like it had lasted a lot longer than a single night. Believe it or don't, but don't deny me insight you or others may have.

In the final portion I found myself in the heart of a great vessel floating between the stars. I was being ushered by an automaton the the bridge/viewing deck where other automated beings were regulating the vessel's course and other things I couldn't quite identify. On the bridge were three women, and old lady, stooped over a staff, a lady who looked in her mid thirties, and a young girl. All three had a very deep tanned color of skin, with their hair in thick, dark braids, and the upper part of their face from the tip of their nose upwards painted scarlet red.

The old lady beckoned me over, to sit in front of her and close my eyes. She instructed me to think of all the colors I could imagine and find which I had the most affinity for. In an instant in the dark recesses I flashed through all the colors I had ever seen, stopping finally on a shadow, illuminated from behind with a soft white light. She expressed mild supreme and told to me to it again, with the same result; except the shadow seemed to writhe and undulating in front of a slightly brighter, but no less soft white light.

"Interesting", she said, "very interesting."

At those words I started to rouse from my sleep, and as I sat up in bed I heard her voice in the back of my mind, as if over a great distance saying that I had begun to awaken (dream) again.

And that's it. I know it seems like a long, improbable dream, but I had it. And it struck me profoundly.
>>
>>17656713
*mild surprise
>>
Has anyone gotten inception'd before?

I've been trying to explore the dream world lately and I think I just fucked myself. I just had an incoherent dream that I wasn't lucid in, so my mind and body were pretty much forced to go along with what was happening. While most of the dream was hazy, this part was extremely clear: someone who looked like an old teacher of mine ended up asking for my address because we never wrote each other (why the fuck would we use snail mail even if we were going to keep in contact?) and I ended up giving him my full address. I feel like something very bad is about to happen and I just have to sit tight and wait for it since there's nothing I can do to stop it. I guess I can always try to fool myself into thinking something really cool is about to happen and I'm going to be recruited or something.
>>
>>17656995
You're probably worrying over nothing. If someone knows your full name, it's probably not that hard to find your address, especially these days. I honestly doubt telling it to a dream character is going to amount to anything.
>>
Why do these threads always have negative connotations in the OP?
>>
>>17656379
I know you said your teeth weren't falling, but they were "moving from their place". Does that mean you were still basically losing your teeth? If so, I've heard that losing your teeth in dreams means that you feel powerless in your waking life.

I think it's interesting that you don't appear as yourself in most of your dreams. I've never had a dream where I was a different person.
>>
>>17657574
People generally don't go looking for help dealing with positive dreams.
>>
>>17657641
Well, I didn't exactly lose my teeth, they just "moved" from their usual place. It's like when people with crooked teeth get braces for months/years to fix their teeth, except it was the inverse in my dream and it happened in less than 30 secs or so + pain.
>>
>>17656209
This is a dream that's been bothering me for a bit.
In it, my family had some land with some old buildings on it(like luckenbach, if you've ever seen it on tv or anything, but on a hill and it was fenced in.) I would've (in the dream) have preferred to keep it private, but we had to rent the buildings out for some money. We ran a flea market(what the buildings were being used for), and me and my mom walked around for a while looking at everything. Suddenly(it was near closing now) I notice something in the trees down the hill(which were bare, it being fall in the dream.). It was a giant snake(like an anaconda), about half the height of the trees, looking like it could swallow an adult human standing up. I was perfectly still, not moving or breathing(as you do when faced with a giant snake), even though it was quite a ways off and couldn't notice us anyways. My mom(even though in real life she'd be panicking) says "Don't worry. It's not going to eat us."(with a particular emphasis on us, although i'm not 100% sure about that) I turn my head a bit and notice a town(it looked to be an old fashioned one(with all wooden buildings), although not as old as the buildings we had) off to the side and up a ways from us(straight ahead of the snake.) The snake starts moving towards the town, and I only feel relief that it's moving away from us, and no concern or anything for the townspeople.
>>
After I leave my body during an OBE/Astral Projection I automatically end up being "teleported" somewhere else. Is this normal?
>>
Here's a dream I had two days ago:

I was sitting in my house, and I noticed that it was completely dark outside, even though it was 10 AM. I looked outside and saw nothing. Then it quickly changed to daylight, and then back to darkness again. I went to the window again, and I saw what looked like a white, disc-shaped shockwave burst out from a point in the sky and scatter several small white discs near that point. Oddly enough, a description of the discs appeared near them, like a tooltip in a video game, but I don't remember what the description said. My thought in the dream was that the sun had just gone supernova. Then I woke up.

I only think this is weird for two reasons. The first is that right before I fell asleep, I tried this thing I heard about where you ask your higher self and guides in the spirit world to give you a dream that will give you some guidance in your life. The second reason is that I woke up right before my alarm was set to go off, meaning the dream was perfectly timed.

I don't know anything about astronomy, so I don't know if the events of the dream are how things would really happen if the sun did explode. I'm also wondering if maybe the dream was the guidance I asked for, but it was meant as a metaphor. In that case, I'm not sure how to interpret it. Another weird thing is that it didn't take place in my current house, but in my previous house. Actually, I've had a lot of dreams that took place in my previous house. That's probably not too unusual, though, since that's the house I spent most of my life in, so my mind probably has a strong attachment to it.
>>
I just woke up from a dream that scared the shit out of me.

>in the middle of a zombie apocalypse
>enter my house with some girl who was supposed to be a friend
>zombies everywhere
>in the middle of the house, zombies surround us
>she takes off running leaving me behind
>i can't get out i'm stuck holy shit
>run to the bathrom
>lock it in
>reach in my pocket for my gun to commit sudoku with
>no gun
>zombies trying to break down my door
>OH JESUS FUCK
>get a call from my parents
>thought they were dead.
>ask them if they can come get me
>open door for a second to check something
>zombie animal bites my finger
>but it didn't draw blood so i'm not sure if i'm gonna turn into a zombie or not
>they make their way here
>suddenly appear in the car, dream changed a bit
>ask if we can go to the house to get the guns
>they look upset
>mom shows her ankle
>it's been bitten
>FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK
>we end up going anyway
>arrive at the house
>we kick zombie ass
>zombie bites my mom again
>we get the guns
>start crying because my mom's gonna die
>commit suicide
>wake up
It sucked because it felt so real. I remember doing the whole dream check thing where I tell myself it's a dream while in the dream, but it felt so real that I honestly thought it was real until I woke up and immediately felt that sweet relief.

Fuck that dream, seriously.
>>
whenever i find myself on the verge of going lucid in my dreams, it's as though my "dream self" is afraid of what could happen and distracts me/i wake up. anyone have this experience/suggestions?
>>
>>17658169
Stop watching The Derping Dead.
>>
...Anonymous
05/05/16(Thu)02:44:43 No.17659450
Here's something that happened to me. Perhaps someone can relate.

>Having interesting dream in unknown language
>Location looks European. I'm behind a desk in an office
>I was speaking with an older man and explaining to him that I had to do a procedure related to circumcision
>Suddenly woke up and could only remember the last sentence I spoke in the dream - however, I somehow "knew" that it was Flemish
>quickly wrote the sentence because WTF
>went online to check what I wrote
>MFW yes. the sentence I wrote was grammatically correct. Spelling and punctuation too
>I speak and write Spanish, English, and French but never Flemish. I've never even heard Flemish spoken or written in my life.

If I don't know what Flemish sounds like, then how the fuck did I dream it???

or is there another explanation?
was I "peeking" into a past life? or was I "traveling" into someone else's life? (astral projection)

Any feedback would be appreciated.
This is my first time sharing this.
>>
Thread is kill.
>>
>>17660148
No
>>
I've been lucid dreaming and astral projecting since I was a child and only just learned what it actually is. What the fuck, /x/?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-01-11-15.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-01-11-15.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
> having nightmare
> literally open up console mid nightmare and type "disconnect"
> mfw I woke up
>>
File: thehorror.png (473 KB, 1920x808) Image search: [Google]
thehorror.png
473 KB, 1920x808
This dream is old but it's changed somewhat which I noticed...it's like it's super vivid that I can recall everything.
>"wakeup," in the middle of my high school, it's night I'm in a crowd
>I turn for some reason and need to get across the parking lot..so I start running to another building
>two black figures are chasing me but I'm not afarid of them, the floor is wet and the lights are on in the parking lot since it's night
>I get to the building and it's a hospital, I talk to the receptionist and like telepathtically tell the black entities to wait
>I walk into a room a normal hospital room with one bed, it's my deceased fiance and some man in a chair (I believe her dad but can't tell)
>Right when I walk in fiance and I lock eyes..it feels like an eternity...it's like one of her pupils is massive and that's all I see in my whole eye sight
>I sit down and begin staring at the tv that's on that her "dad," is watching..no volume
>out of the corner of my eyes I see fiance take the besheet off and fall to the floor..she has no legs now (she had myscle dystr) and is dragging herself to me but I never take my eyes off the tv
>she climbs up onto me , and I still don't look at her
>she whispers "I know you're not really watching"
>I put my hands on her back for a embrace but I pull my hands back and it's like green ooze all over my hands but nothing on her body

Is it strange to have such a strong dream that you remember it even months later?
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x125
>>17656209
I had a weird abstract dream last night,

I was a kind of Louis Theroux type journalist visiting this large compound that was dedicated to treating the severely mentally disabled, on a desolate moor in rural Ireland, I was raining heavily. The doctor who was giving me a tour of the place looked vaguely child-molestery and was way too pleased to show me how the facility was run, the inside of the place had a very grey cementey look to it, they was an aura of a sickly green stagnant air everywhere inside, everything seemed DIY and cobbled together.
The area where the patients were kept and treated was behind scratched plexiglass. The retarded wails of the patients were omni present.
Down a hall I could see a cripple who fallen over, lying in a pool of piss, he looked dead.
Suddenly, there was a bang on the glass, a tall emaciated, dead eyes blonde woman through herself against it. She exhaled a mist of dark blood against the glass. "I see you've met one of our nurses" the doctor said, "They were created from sheep, we tried using deer, but sheep make the best nurses," He informed me the sheep breathe the blood of the deceased spastics, as a method of recycling, the nurse stared at me with a vacant expression, then scuttled down the hall on all fours.
"If you're a lucky boy I'll let you see her wool, and if you're good she might let you feel it." The man told me.
Through the crack in a door I saw a doctor raping an identical nurse, in front of a piss and shit covered crippled patient who was violently masturbating with his one working arm, she was crying an inhuman sob.
As I left the facility the doctor gave me a jar of sweets and told me to tell the paper about all the great work they they're doing for the human race, and that some day he'll show me the "inner sanctum" where all they're accomplishments are made.
I got into the car, the driver turned to me and said "Don't believe his lies" his face was distorted and his voice sounded like dial up.
>>
bamp
>>
>>17660959
Dude. Get help.
>>
File: 1460521694453.jpg (394 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460521694453.jpg
394 KB, 960x960
I just had the strangest dream. It was terrifying.

It started out in a school. I cut class and was standing outside of the entrance. A giant black man and his girlfriend came running out while being chased by the police. Before I fell asleep I lifted weights and this seemed to have transferred into the dream so I had no arm strength. The police started chasing me too so I followed the people running away and we walked and walked and walked until I no longer had any idea where we were. For some reason my dream had a pause menu with a minimap and a red flashing dot mapped my location in the universe. I kept asking the black guy questions about what happened and where he was going. He wouldn't answer them. Every time I talked to him he would threaten me and charge at me and I would tell him to calm down. I couldn't stop myself from talking. My intuition picked up his girlfriend becoming increasingly frustrated with him.

Suddenly we were in a store. While he was distracted I tried escaping through the front door but his girlfriend kissed me out of nowhere. He started chasing me all the way down into a back alley. While I was cornered he threw big rocks full speed at my head that I had no strength to dodge over and over until a group of people held him down and called 911. I looked in the glass of a store and my physical form had changed into his girlfriends.

I left and tried following the map to a place called home. The house was like a maze and it was cut off from the rest of the world with a wooden fence. I didn't recognize it at all. My mother was inside. Suddenly the black guy arrived with a bunch of his friends, all armed with weapons. I took a knife from the kitchen and threw it to my mother, then I took one for myself. I hid behind a wall as they came through the back door and then jumped out once they walked past me. I meant to put my knife against their throat and to tell them to leave...

cont.
>>
File: 1462423773541.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462423773541.jpg
84 KB, 1024x576
>>17663014
but it passed through their neck like water. Their blood spurted out all over my face.

I insisted it was an accident. I could feel their killing intent. They were a group of 3 families. They had a lot of babies and younger kids. Even the babies had knives and were running towards me. I jammed my knife into their guts over and over. The feeling of the knife sliding into their belly, the sounds, the textures, the mental consequences, the blood and screaming, it all felt so real. I didn't want to kill these people. I just wanted to go home. No matter how much damage I inflicted on them they would not stop. I realized I would have to kill. I was a little happy.

I took my knife and drove it down vertically into a baby's skull. The texture of my knife going through their skull was like metal, styrofoam and a stale piece of chicken. It got stuck and I had to put my foot on their skull and use all of my strength to yank it out. The baby's eyes popped out in the process. I pounded my knife into their skull and their face until nothing was left but their bloody brains oozing out of their mouth. I cut at the families guts until their entrails were sticking out. They were cut in half and dragging themselves along the floor as their meat curtains made mopping sounds. One man's decapitated head lay in a pool of his own shit and he was still alive and begging me to kill him.

They were all so mangled and beyond saving. Their faces showed pain I would never want to experience. It scared me. I wanted to end their suffering, but it wouldn't work. I only caused them more pain. They looked like zombies and were having seizures. Their screaming was deafening. Suddenly the doorbell went off. A child walked in. My mother was weeping on the floor in a pool of her own piss and shit. The child told me to leave at once and then began stabbing the screaming piles of flesh with a special knife. They disappeared. The child said, "What are you doing here?" then I woke up.
>>
File: MGS1SnakePP.png (292 KB, 570x465) Image search: [Google]
MGS1SnakePP.png
292 KB, 570x465
I once had a dream where I put my thumbs behind my incisors and pushed forward until they snapped and shot out of my mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x281
I had a weird dream awhile ago.
>Be me
>wake up in hospital
>Looks like something out of silent hill.
>walk around trying to find somebody.
>eventually find a few disfigured patients they won't say anything to me.
>turn around to head back the way I came.
>man is walking towards me, his arm is split in half down the middle.
>Nope
>Run, Find some type of infirmary, all the beds are soaked with blood.
>I don't understand what's going on, so I keep moving.
> Next thing I know, I'm standing in front of a giant statue/shrine made out of body parts.
>Girlfriend wakes me up because I was panicking apparently.
>I guess I said something in my sleep about donating to something.
I'm not actually expecting anyone to help me figure it out. I just thought it was sort of a fucked up nightmare.
>>
>>17663032
Probably gay
>>
Had a fucked up dream last night.. I'm in HS and I have a 7 yr old brother we were hanging out in my basement playing Xbox or something. My basement is super fucking creepy and it started to get late and my brother asks me if he can just sleep down there and keep playing as I wanted to go up to bed. I talked him out of it randomly because I had a weird feeling. As we walked up the stairs he sprinted ahead of me and I got that usual "there's something behind me on the basement stairs" feel except then my brother screamed a horrifying scream and I looked over my shoulder and there was this skinny middle aged man sitting on the bottom step staring at us with a wrench in his hand smiling. I could hardly register my horror before I woke up. Had to realize it was just a dream but my god it was scary.
>>
I'll give it a go:

> be me in Uni dorms, getting ready for bed
> get into bed, fall asleep
> find myself getting woken up by noises in my room (locked room, was living by myself in a one-bed bedroom)
> I can't move and I can't open my eyes, it's like I'm paralysed
> something grabs me by both of my ankles and it starts pulling me out of my bed
> half way through, after desperately trying to move, I'm finally able to get myself together and pull myself up into the bed again
> I can move now and I can open my eyes too. Everything is pitch black and I can clearly see and hear something moving in my room
> I try to get up from the bed in order to go to the other side of the room so I can switch on the lights
> as soon as my feet are on the ground and I try to lift myself up, I feel a massive weight in my shoulders and I drop to my knees
> I fucking struggle to crawl to the other side of the room, it takes like forever to do this, the weight is getting harder and harder and my back is totally killing me
> i reach the other side of the room and I literally put every fibre of my body to work in order to get up from the ground and switch on the lights
> after a painfully hard push, I'm finally up on my feet
> I turn on the lights and I see two legs, like there's somebody standing on my shoulders (like you used to do when your dad would pick you up when you were little)
> I panic and I turn my head around to see who the fuck is standing on my shoulders
> as soon as my head turns, two hands cover my eyes
> I wake up on the ground, on the opposite part of my bed, right beside the light switch
> I'm wet as an Olympic swimmer, shaking violently
> my back keeps on hurting like hell for the next week or so.

I have no idea what the fuck happened that night. Before that, I have never experienced nightmares or sleep paralysis, that was my first and last time.

After that episode, up to this day (6 years have passed) I have never dreamed again (nightmare or normal dream).
>>
Had this dream a couple days ago & thought it was weird:
>Be me
>I'm walking along a road surrounded by hills
>There's a bridge above me that I walk under
>After walking under it, a Wolf comes out of nowhere.
>It's snarling at me
>Out of all the things that I do
>I decide to just straight up snap it's fucking neck
>Then I wake up
>Go back to bed
>I'm in a prison
>What am I in for?
>Snapping the Wolf's Neck
>A bunch of shit happens
>I realize it's a dream, so they let me go

Sp, what do you guys think? Is there meaning, or is it all just insanity?
>>
>>17663162

> decide to just straight up snap it's fucking neck

What do I think ? You're fucking savage, man. That wolf wanted to be your friend :(
>>
>>17663164
It looked pretty pissed, man. Like "Rip your face off" pissed.
>>
Okay guys try to interpret this. I couldn't make it up if i tried.

>dreaming about room with my buds
>playing cards playing cards and get 5 aces. WTF
> one of my buds opens the door and tells us to go to sleep.
>said friend shuts door and locks it.
>suddenly 2 toilets materialize in the room.
>one old toilet to the right
>new toilet on the left.
>suddenly new toilet starts flushing
>then it starts to rattle
>Apparently toilet has shit clogged in it
> the toilet looks like its going to explode
> FEELING GENUINE FEAR
>buddies start laughing maniacally
> new toilet stops spinning
>shit levitates into old toilet
>now both toilets are spinning violently
>wake up in cold sweat.
> scared at first but laugh it off.
>>
File: 1462545545074.jpg (841 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462545545074.jpg
841 KB, 2048x1536
>>17663332
> Tom Brady/Young Thug

Fresh meme?
>>
>>17656209

Oh man, I have been wondering about this damn dream for ages. I will warn you it gets kind of lewd near the end, although my description is probably a bit lacking.

>Halloween night 2014(?)
>Just finished last night at the haunted house I work at as an actor
>Come home exhausted to my apartment which I always suspected has a harmless lesser ghost in it - doors opening and closing, etc, the usual
>Go to sleep and accidentally leave my bedroom door open for the first time

I should give a bit of background, I am a writer who lives alone, but I come from a very superstitious Japanese family. When I became a US citizen and moved into this apartment, my folks insisted vehemently over Skype that I put up warding scrolls on my bedroom door to keep 'something' out. I did it, but only because I thought it was cool looking.

(cont'd.)
>>
Alright, i don't know what any of this means and i haven't believed in dreams too much, held them as imagination, but there were a few dreams that really stuck to me, specifically one that i've had 6 times. It was exactly the same every time, and there were times where the dream wouldn't reoccur for 2 years and then came back.
>I am at my grandma's house
>i am standing on the concrete driveway
>Suddenly a boar appears
>Dashes at me, he seems to dash with the intent to kill.
>I dodge him by quickly moving to the side (kinda like a matador with bulls)
>He repeats the same from the other side of the driveway
>This happens a few times before an another animal comes, but i don't remember what it was, i'm pretty sure it was either a bear, a fox or a wolf.
>the same dodging the dash occurs, but with the second animal
>the dream suddenly ends
So, it seems like it's nothing, but since it has occurred so many times i remember it. I saw this thread and decided to ask.
>>
>>17663469
Yeah man I dunno why they nuked that post. Just because most dreams people mention in here are negative doesn't mean the occasional funny one is bad...right?
>>
File: 1460175318585.jpg (625 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460175318585.jpg
625 KB, 1600x1200
I've been having a tough time trying to understand this one dream i had as a kid. I had a really bad fever and fell asleep. In the dream
> I was floating in blackness with nothing but giant spheres surrounding me.
> I only felt my hands and they felt as if they were filled with air and bigger than the spheres that surrounded me, but when I looked at them they were tiny.
> I spent a while just pushing the spheres around.
>I turned around and there was a giant wall being built with tetris blocks, they were simply falling into place.
It was weird, because I got that feeling again two years again when i was meditating. Does anybody know what the hell was happening in that dream? The proportions are similar to the pic
>>
>>17663312
I'm assuming you think that one of your friends is full of shit or maybe you're full of shit idk.
>>
>>17663478
they nuked it again lol
>>
>>17663156
Funny I had a dream that was almost the exact same and it was while I was in the dorms. Almost like sleep paralysis but it wasn't. Anyway maybe it took away your ability to dream, consider it a blessing. I dream more than ever and i never get a full night of sleep.
>>
>>17664339
>>17664448
>>17664452
Motherfucker they nuked the second half of my dream story too, how am I going to get the help I requested now?
>>
>>17664464
I started saving my dreams in notepad files because they started doing this shit lol

fucking lizards man
>>
rented some house withe relatives for the week. Went to a Chinese Restaurant.

Day before that. Was fighting some forest fire.

Day before that. In some civil war battle.
>>
I think I accidentally astral projected once. I tried listening to a sleep hypnosis thing because I have troubles sleeping(bad idea, I guess.) And I felt myself float up out of my body while still laying down. And then I wasn't anywhere and kind of re-orientated to standing up. And all I saw were these stars. And I felt real uncomfortable, but was still mesmerized. And I realized that the stars were a constellation of some sort. The stars got brighter and connected by lines of light. It was a huge dragon face. And then it opened its mouth and shot lightfire out. I threw up my mental sheild of plantlife surrounding me, but it lit on fire. I managed to drag myself back mostly into my body, but there was a huge black shadow person type thing with me. And I managed to like beat it out of me with the flaming remnants of my happy place. 3.2/10, would not unintentionally do again.
>>
>>17656355
sounds like a plot for a cronenberg movie
>>
I had a strange one last night.

>needle growing out of left palm
>decide to have it removed
>by the time I get to the MD it's a pair of wire clippers
>get it removed
>red circular wound in center of left palm, no pain

No, I'm not Catholic.

Any ideas? I'm not excessively worried or burdened as the stock interpretations say.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1457098816716.png (541 KB, 8004x4505) Image search: [Google]
1457098816716.png
541 KB, 8004x4505
>>17666565
Mark of the beast. It sucks but it could be worse. Good luck brother.
>>
>>17666631

Good thing Skyrim belongs to the Nords, then.

I'm not Christian either so don't believe the "beast" stuff. I don't understand it either. Why wouldn't someone want to be associated with such a powerful being? Anyway, enjoy Caturday.
>>
I just had a weird dream last night, need your help /x/.
I don't usually lucid dream, it happens like once or twice a year perhaps, as i'm not really trying, but last night it happened. Anyway I just had this dream where I was at home (I currently live abroad for studies), sitting on my outside couch, and sitting next to me was a woman, maybe in her early 30's. I was completely lucid and I remember it all, including her face, which I've never seen before (she was quite pretty tho). Anyway this woman began talking to me, she basically said she was my future wife and that she came visiting me. She told me everything from where we'll meet, to this moment in time from which she came from, all was very detailed and the story made a lot of sense (she even gave me the subjects for the business school exam we were supposed to meet in). Anyway the weird thing is that, despite being lucid, the more she talked the more I realized she, indeed, was some kind of a soulmate to me and I felt a strong love for this woman I had never seen before growing inside me. Yet, the more she talked, the closer she came, and the more I felt endangered. It almost felt as if I was being brainwashed, almost put under a spell.

What are your thoughts on my dream /x/ ? May it be possible from someone from the future (or the past) to visit you in your dream ? Is it something else ?
>>
>>17656209
I always get the weirdest dreams, the ones that can be described in one sentence
Last nights dream was me at the park with a big bag of bread feeding rats
Wednesday one was me at a movie theater and some guy gave me a machete and told me to kill everyone there so I killed the 6 people there
>>
>>17666746
Just wishful thinking, anon. You will never have a waifu.
>>
I had this really cool dream last night where there were these guys who came to kill me and i put on a deadpool costume and used swords that i have to kill them because i was out of pullets on my gun itvwas pretty sureal it felt like it was actually happening and i could see their dead bodies still bleeding and their vehicles exploding it was sweet one of the explosion woke me up
>>
I have two question about my dreams lately.

1. Why am I never in my dreams anymore?
2. Why does it feel like my dreams are repeating sometimes?
>>
>>17667581
For the first question "why don't I dream anymore", a reason for this could be increased tiredness, Do you stay up later, or go to bed exhausted, are you more tired than usual? Dreams are caused by excess brain activity while sleeping, if you are super tired though you go into deep sleep, where you don't have enough brain activity to dream, you just pass out for a few hours and then wake up. So are you more tired going to bed than usual?
>>
hey /x/ I had an horrible nightmare last night, I don't remember it all but in the end some guy ended up riding some kind of skateboard and getting pins all over his head to form a face and then shot himself three times in the left side of the head. I tried to close my eyes in the dream but to no act and then tried to run away but he would not let me go .

It was really terrifying and have no idea why I would dream such a thing. Could I be possessed ?
>>
>>17656209

I posted this in the other thread but this seems more of an appropriate place to post it.

"I Wake up in my hometown in what seemed to be late 80's, 90's. Attend some kind of seminar in a college nearby. My dad sits beside me and begins to heave and vomit so I try to kinda touch his arm and he falls down. I tell him to go to the bathroom if he's gonna do that or something, teacher or whatever keeps talking to the people assembled there. She looks and begins to speak to me before she explodes and so does half the room, I get up calmly and someone who looks about 14 approaches me and says "She was looking at /YOU/ before she exploded!"
Next thing I know I'm on a public bus with some old classmates, It's like a double-decker bus and I'm upstairs in it standing up at the front talking to an old classmate. We're just talking as normal so I say to him "Hey, man, what year is it?" and he says "I don't know. 1997, late 80's? Something like that? I don't remember. I've only been here a while." So it occurs to me he too is from 2016, but has been transported back to this period of time and is aware of that. Some other people legitimately act like they're from this period of time though. Eventually another guy walks up to the second floor. Shortish, black hoodie and jeans. He sits down a few seats infront of us, I don't pay much notice to him but after some inspection I notice he's not human at all. His face morphs into one resembling what seems to be a Vampire Lord from Skyrim or something and he stares me right in the eye, then reverts back to an emo-ish brown haired teenage boy. I'm not frightened by this for some reason and continue talking, often asking "What year is it?" but to no avail.

Another guy gets up, at this point I notice me and my friend are talking very loudly on the bus but none of the other passengers seem to be even acknowledging our existence. The guy who just walked up is tall and lanky, and also looks like a sort of Emo teen with Red dyed-
>>
>>17669757
>cont..

... with Red dyed hair which extends over one eye. He's wearing some kind of Red/Black tracksuit with a hoodie. Eventually he stares at me, and he's also some kind of Vampire-Lord looking creature but more Grotesque and powerful looking, I notice it's going to be my stop soon so I just kind of hang on and don't go downstairs on the bus. The red-haired makes some comment to me and my friend like "How's it going, guys?" and we respond normally, we're laughing a whole lot at nothing at this point. After some time, I notice again my stop is even closer but the Red haired guy and his friend are talking now, and they occasionally
look over at me and my old classmate. Eventually, the red-haired one sniffs the air and says "I'm smelling for weakness." or something to us. I'm getting nervous now and stop paying attention to my friend and focus on the two creatures, they're plotting against me. I can see it. Suddenly, a picture of a child appears in front of me and vanishes. I think this is hilarious for some reason and I don't know why nobody else does. I look over at them again, this time the red one has some kinda Knife. The other one is saying "That's not how you sharpen a razor.." or something like that. Then they turn to me and smile. The red haired on reaches over with the knife and jabs me with it. For some reason I suspect it's drugged and my vision begins to blur, then I wake up."

Been having odd dreams like this for a while, what do you make of it, /x/?
>>
>>17656209
Recently (by recently i mean some time from 1 to 3 months) I had a dream one of my best friends told me not to go into the boat house and got pissed when I went into the boat house. I've been dreaming about my friends a lot recently but due to my bad memory that's all I remember. Any meaning?
>>
I was once kind of aware and could control myself but couldn't change anything else about the dream.
I was in my room, minding my own business (not even realizing I was in a dream) when I looked out of the window and noticed everything outside is different. Huge glass buildings, going so high you can't see their top. Really freaked me out and then, out of nowhere, another me appears. I first instinct was to fight so I punched me/him. I was sure I was going insane but I just kept on fighting with my past self (he had long hair, which I used to until like a week before this dream) and at one point he pinned me down and said "you can't escape yourself". Then everything turned black, the other me was gone. There was nothing, I was floating in a black void until I saw a streetlight. Somehow I got there and there was an infinite sidewalk with streetlights next to it. No houses, no roads, nothing. Sidewalk, streetlights and blackness. It was really comfy, I figured I might as well walk to wherever it leads and did so. At one point I heard noises behind me and turned around to see a really disfigured female (no white dress bullshit) walking behind me. I picked up my pace and she did too. Eventually it turned into her chasing me on that infinite fucking sidewalk. I woke up before she caught me, though. I remember being scared shitless upon waking up and realizing that was all a dream. It felt so fucking real.

This is literally the only dream that freaked me out, am I missing something, is there a meaning?
Sorry for awful writing, English is my 2nd language.
>>
>>17656209
I rarely dream but when I do, they're almost exclusively nightmares.
One time I went to bed around 4 am. Window on a wall next to my bed was open, and I just closed it without locking it shut. I lay down facing the window and close my eyes to sleep. In my dream I "see" exact part of my room that I'm facing and I see the window slowly opening. I open my eyes to see if it's open and to close it. It wasn't open. I go back to sleep and, again, I see the window open but more forcefully this time. I open my eyes again, but it's still closed. Go back to sleep and the window opens again, but this time it was really forceful opening and I saw some kind of white curtain being blow in to my room by the wind. It was like the curtain was attached somewhere outside above the window. Really spooked now, I open my eyes but the window was still closed. I try to sleep, but moments after I closed my eyes I felt like many tiny hands grabbed my right leg. I browsed internet after, obviously.
Got few more if anyone is in this thread.
>>
OK, on the topic of sleep paralysis. I have two friends that have each told me separately that they experienced SP. First friend I'll call W experienced SP around September of 2014 and my other friend I'll call J experienced it within the same month. They both recalled a very lucid experience but they each said that they say a "Shadow man". They both told me they say a dark figure with the outline of a large man wearing a hat and a trench coat. We talked about it yesterday when I got them to come over to my place and spend the night.
>>
>>17656222
You feel trapped, perhaps by your mother. Or maybe she doesn't realize that you're trapped. There might be a threat that you feel she is ignoring.
>>
Give me 1 reason to believe that astral projection isn't just dreaming where you think you astral project.
>>
>>17667581
>2. Why does it feel like my dreams are repeating sometimes?
Dreams can repeat. I've got an asshole subconsciousness that has structured my dreams so that

1. I will almost always experience a nightmare the plot of which will place me and/or people I care about in mortal danger
and
2. Said nightmare will repeat endlessly unless and until I can resolve the events of said nightmare without me and/or who I'm trying to protect dying (unless the person that dies is supposed to die a heroic death)

I had the exact same god damn jungle nightmare from age 4-7 until I figured out how to survive that shit (It got to the point that I'd see it whenever I closed my eyes) and I got stuck looping a mothman nightmare (I'm a mothman and SWAT keeps killing me because they keep thinking I've kidnapped a little girl I just befriended) in middle school for about 2 weeks until I used suggestion to prevent it from looping anymore (I should really undo that shit at some point if I can, I've gotten a lot better at clearing nightmares since).

>1. Why am I never in my dreams anymore?
Do you mean you're not you in your dreams, you don't look like you in your dreams, or literally don't control anyone in your dreams and it's just a viewing experience? Cause all 3 can happen.

Admittedly, the third case is rare as shit for me, but the first one happens 100% of the time and the second happens 90% of the time for me.
>>
Requesting interpretations/solutions:

1. My mother died a few years ago. I dreamed a lot about her in the wake of her death, but not so much anymore. Sometimes I would mention she's supposed to be dead and her reaction would be dismissive. However, the last two times I dreamed of her in the past 6 months, I mentioned she was dead and in each case, she screamed at me in a nightmare like tone, to the point it would scare me awake. What's up with that?

2. I have a repeating theme that happens regularly 2-3 times a year for at least the past 10 years, probably longer. The theme revolves around me being at my pc browsing the web, when all the sudden I lose control as a hacker overwrites my files and pretty much changes the pc into a television spewing all sorts of ads and jumbled imagery. My efforts to resolve the issue get increasingly unrealistic, starting with hard resets having barely any boot time to enact safe mode, the power button automatically flipping on when turned off, and the pc continuing to operate even with the power cord unplugged. I'm pretty sure this is just a latent fear of pc security breaches, since I rarely ever had a problem with malware infections. I would like these dreams to stop repeating though.
>>
So, I just dreamed about a group of special operatives chasing down a car. Somehow they managed to flip the car and kill the drivers but were killed in an ambush. One of the operatives fought like there was no tomorrow, got shot about 3-5 times and still continued to fight. Nobody screamed by the way, no sounds nothing only that weird chase and the death of all the operatives. So, I ask you guys, what am i in for?
>>
I had a dream I had a gf but I didnt know her name
Once I learnt her name I woke up
>>
File: 1437879870087.jpg (14 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
1437879870087.jpg
14 KB, 473x357
So, I don't remember what I was dreaming but in the end someone sets off some alarm.
I woke up
2 seconds later, house alarm starts
>>
Ok so I've been having nightmares almost every night for about 6 years now. The only nights I don't get them is when I get less than 3-4 hours of sleep. Anyone got any idea what I can do about this? It wouldn't bother me if they weren't so vivid or I didn't remember a large amount of them in detail.
>>
By far not the most extraordinary dream I've had, it was the first one I stopped at while scrolling through my dream journal.

13/2/2016 had the most amazing dream! I don't even know where to begin and I'm forgetting already. I was in this strange world. It was like a stable/distorted version of mum's house, the willow forest and other places. My particular interest and I hung out together for ages, I went to the fairy forest (I don't remember what I meant by this) and there was this old man I kept talking to. I think the only thing I remember is collecting cute fairy things and the old man telling me that technology is ruining everything. People are forgetting what exists outside their perception and they're suffering for it. He also offered me quiche.. But I don't like quiche. Then I wondered where particular interest went and woke up.
>>
just had a dream about being really bad at pinball and being emotionally devastated by being bad

what does it mean?
>>
>dream having sex
>can't remember it
Fuck why this always happens
>>
anyone got a way to quicken astral projection, i can make myself spin in my head with a glance to the left or right after a few seconds of lying down, like some special tea or LEGAL drugs?
>>
just woke up from a dream about a giant killer...cetacean or something
>in a big city
>me, my husband, and a whole bunch of other people had parked our cars kinda in the avenue, blocking it
>were all standing outside our cars watching something going on in the intersection/in front of a building, I am one of the closest to the intersection and husband is right behind me
>people were doing some kind of presentation? award ceremony? idk
>suddenly this giant creature, coloured like a dolphin but shaped more like an orca and ~30 feet long escapes and is on the scene (I guess its tank broke)
>it eats 2 of the people who are participating in whatever falderal is going on in the intersection
>just puts its mouth over them like a fucking sandworm and eats them whole
>holy fucking shit
>turn to husband - hey should we get out of here? and yet at the same time I wanna watch and see what happens
>whale eats a third person and starts heading our way
>NOPE
>we take off running down a side street, toward some place we were going to go anyway
>ducked into a building looking for a cop, somebody with a gun
>I stick my head out the barred window to see if the giant dolphin is coming
>don't see it, but husband pulls me back in the window
>I wake up
am honestly kinda glad I live over 1k miles from the nearest ocean
>>
I've been trying to lucid dream lately. Been keeping a journal, doing reality checks often, using the soldier sleep position(flat on back with arms beside). The other night I had a dream I snuck into someone's yard, I saw a cow head lying on the ground(it was bleeding a lot and it was more like it was ripped off than cut off), I picked it up and stuck it onto a wooden stack and ran into the house and started chasing two males, I did not know them, but I got a feeling I somehow knew them, I found it funny as hell(in the dream), the dream blurred, as if it was later that night, the people changed into well known friends from my real life, we went out for drinks, I slept in one of their beds, this is where it gets weird.... I went to sleep inside my dream, and got a dream inside my dream(yeah some Inception shit), the dream inside the dream was just of me laying on that friend's bed inside my dream, I could only see my body from on the bed as if I was watching from the wall, I watched myself do a reality check(thumb touching other fingers and counting), but it didn't wake me, it felt so real(my fingers were touching and it felt real) thus I did not reach a lucid dream state, the weird part is that, that I realised that was supposed to trigger the lucid dream, but it didnt and I was mad that I didnt lucid dream inside my dream(pissed, havent been able to achieve lucid dream) and then the entire dream ended
>>
Two dreams come to mind after last night.
In one I was attempting to complete some odd trial. I remember talking with and getting support from a romantic partner. I remember seeking frantically for protective equipment to get the trial done right. I confirmed with a judge and seemed to complete the trial in record time.

There was a period where I woke up between this and the next dream.

The situation repeats. There is no lover to back me up. As I search for the equipment I need, a coworker funnels me to another place entirely to wait. It diverts to an adoptive child being brought up by his foster family. He's knocked out and wakes up a season later. The world around him has changed. Then a fucking leviathan tears through the earth.

No idea why this has shaken me up as bad as it did.
>>
Just a general question on astral projecting.

Is the "shadow people" that people mention when attempting to astral project(or just happening to be in para-sleep) just their brain acting on their paranoia or is this something alot of people(even the less so paranoid) experience?
>>
I've always wondered how my dreams from my youth could be interpreted, so I guess here is a good place to start.

So when I was younger, I had this recurring character in several of my dreams that I only knew as "the black man". He wore this long black coat that went all around him, and had a mask with two of what I can only describe as horns sticking out the top. But the mask completely covered his face, no eye holes or anything.

I met him in several different scenarios, once I dreamed I was sitting at the top of my stairs, and these long extending arms crept up the stairs from the dark below, and did nothing but sort of caress me and hover around me.

Other times it was more violent, and saw-esque traps were designed that me and some friends had to get through in order to reach him. I watched many of them die in brutal ways, and this was long before I got to watch saw or any of that kind of stuff.

What could of been causing these crazy dreams? And just what do you guys think he could've represented? I remember more about these dreams than I do my actual childhood.
>>
File: 1461789608902.png (439 KB, 1548x2407) Image search: [Google]
1461789608902.png
439 KB, 1548x2407
Posting this because it seems sorta relevant. Anyone got similar experience that they would like to share? Just to clarify, this didn't happen to me, I just find it interesting.
>>
I constantly have dreams that my significant other is cheating on me/ignoring me/just generally treating me like a piece of shit, but our relationship in reality is almost perfect. They terrify me and wake me up in a cold sweat, and I don't know what any of it means. Is my brain subconsciously telling me that they're going to do all of these things to me or am I just having wacky nightmares?
>>
>>17674805
Sounds like anxiety dreams. Do you ever worry that you're not a good enough partner?

Also it could be referring to an "inner partner" i.e. a part of yourself that keeps you company when you're comfortably alone. Or some other part of yourself that fills a similar role to your SO. Maybe there is some intimate part of yourself that you're not being true to.
>>
I have dreams where I view the events taking place in 3rd person, and I don't interact with the dream really at all. This occurs in most of dreams, but some I have where I interact with the dream, but I view my body or whatever form I'm taking in 3rd person also. I don't really remember ever viewing a dream as I see the world when I'm awake, if that makes sense.

For example, last night I had a dream about two serial killer twins, but I never interacted with the dream at all, I just watched it take place like a movie.

Just curious if this has some kind of deeper meaning.
>>
Reposting in the proper place.

Last night I had a dream where an angel pulled me into an intimate kiss, and things were getting heated when suddenly he pulled back and said, "You have too much sincerity in your eyes." and then took off. I woke up after that coughing and choking on my own tongue, which tasted like ash. Could this mean anything or was it just a weird dream?

Not a smoker or anything btw, this has never happened before.
>>
I had a dream I was in a coma and my brother murdered my sister, thoughts?
>>
I have a recurring dream in which im standing at on the edge of a cliff overlooking a rock pool beach and a distant peninsula and it seems to take place at sunrise.
in all of the dreams my body goes limp and i fall over the edge of the cliff, the only differences being what happens after.
The first few times i've experienced this dream i was caught by a short dark figure with a distorted face.
i stopped having this dream for a couple of weeks but then i had it once more, only this time the face of the figure became clear and it was of a girl that i'd been talking to and becoming close friends with for a while.
The next night it was the same only instead of being caught, the figure let me fall and then the dream had stopped for a while.
I experienced that last dream around two months ago at this point and then out of nowhere the night before last i had it again, only i didn't fall, i was pushed and on the way down i could see that it was the same figure that had caught me, months ago.

i don't know what to make of it, how could this be interpreted?
>>
File: 1448913932934.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448913932934.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>17660650
>>
>>17663156
Consider me spooped.
>>
>>17656209
I'm going to share a couple I had a few years ago (2013-2014), this was a time period where my depression was at its lowest.

The earliest one of these types of dreams was with me and my mom walking into my room, and then the room turned red, then at the center a Pentagram emerged at the center with a demon emerging from a portal. Me and my mom were both screaming, and after it grabbed my I immediately woke up.

The second was more recurring. After a typical dream, I would wake up in an environment exactly resembling my room at that time of the night, so it would feel like I woke up in the middle of the night. I would find myself unable to move with sleep paralysis and then a demon would come out from the corner of the room and creep up to the corner of my bed. The actions varied, from grabbing me, jumping on me, or just standing there. After whatever action it did I would actually wake up for real.

One particular instance is that I woke up on my side, and I was trying to check them time, but I was unable to read it, then I fell into sleep paralysis. I heard a demonic voice that said "You lied to me..." and then the room started swirling like it was being transported somewhere, the background was swirling blue and purple colors.

Thankfully the dreams stopped now, but the memories still haunt me.
>>
>>17675905
>after it grabbed my I immediately woke up.
after it grabbed your what?
>>
>>17675913
I believe it grabbed me by the legs or the chest.
>>
I just had the most spooky night ever
>First dream
>I was with my grandma
>She is a really sweet lady
>But not in this dream
>She was treating me really badly
>I cant remember the words
>At some point i think it was some sort of satanic language
>During the whole dream all i could think about was "This is not my grandma"
>Second dream (now it gets spooky)
>I cant remember details, its all blurry
>I was sitting in a chair if im not mistaken
>The room was tall and red like the insidous demon room but with more color and more opened
>The was... something talking to me
>It was red and not human for sure
>The dream ended with me getting furious
>I woke up in the middle of the night unconsciously lifting my body up
>I felt heavy as fuck

Thoughts?
>>
dead thread
>>
>>17677906
>last post was literally a couple hours ago

Sorry, what's that?
>>
File: 1459926606259.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1459926606259.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>17656209
/fit/ fag
>regularly take zinc, and Atarax
>both well known to fuck your dreams up
Anyways,
I have an ongoing lucid dream where I am on a pseudo militaristic island where everyone is living Lord of The Flies, but with current technology.
We have boats, radios, even weapons, the island seems a lot bigger than it looks. It has a jungle on one side that seems endless.
We regularly send people out into the jungle to hunter, scavenge and we use our technology to track eachother (though none of the technology seems to help escaping the island, which is talked about regularly).
At night everyone seems to disappear entirely, not a single person, while I apparently am guarding the one building. An ancient brick three story house from a balcony.
I assume that everyone is just in their rooms asleep, torches still burn at the docks, and at the entrance of the jungle.
>they come
Some sort of cultist in all black, they don't do anything other than walk to the house and go in. I look at the face of one of them and I see nothing as the person stares at me standing on the balcony. Absolutely no recognition or detail in its face.
The sun comes up and I'm suddenly in a small room that has enough space to walk in, take your shoes off and either sit at a desk with a large glass window in front of it, or turn to the bed. There are bags that have clothing and equipment everywhere.
I lay down in the bed, there is someone next to me. I don't seem to mind.
I sleep until mid day, where the someone next to me gets up and is putting on clothing.
The someone looms over me, it has dirty blonde hair that is long and pulled back in a pony tail, while having a few long strands of bang that cover its forehead and eyes, so that I can't quite make out who it is.
It seems to place its forehead on mine and as I look up trying to clearly see its face, I am blinded by the light shining around its blonde head from the large window.
>pt.1
>>
So I need a dream interpreted, if anyone wants to help. Can't accurately describe it in greentext so sorry bout that.

I'm at an old house which I hated, was in the middle of the woods and it's the house in which my grandmother died in. I remember the house quite clearly. For reference, my grandmothers bedroom is connected to the main room of the house, which is a giant rectange that has an open concept. The room leads to the dining table, next to the kitchen which has no walls, just a counter to cut it off from the living room. I'm with a girl who's in one of my classes who I rarely talk to, and we're getting about to have sex on the couch of the living room. For some reason, I can't get 'it" up, but strangely, I put lotion on it and it helps, so we start to have sex when my dad walks of my grandmother's old room and says he knows what we're doing but doesn't care. More context: my mom and dad are divorced, and I love with my mom, and my dad can be a bit of an asshole sometimes.He then reenters my grandmother's room, then walks back out and walks out the back door in the kitchen. I distinctly remember it was bright outside and snowy. If it helps, I've never had sex and I always was scared of the forest behind that house.

So it was a really weird dream, and I could easily interpret the other two dreams I remember from last night. Any help?
>>
File: 1461645351232.jpg (136 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461645351232.jpg
136 KB, 1024x768
>>17677946
I can now notice in the slight shade of its face that it is smiling at me, and has a row of very sharp pointed teeth.
I am somehow comforted by the presence, though can remember clearly the oddity of such a mouth. It is simply referred to as Geist in my mind and it leaves the room after this brief moment together, I assume we have some relationship by the way it wanted to have physical intimacy and by our obvious sharing of a bed.
I sleep more, it is now late afternoon.
I go outside and a dark haired woman and red haired man stand amongst a large amount of our population. The dark haired raven is barking orders while the red haired man seems to be writing things down.
The crowd slowly departs and I am standing there in front of them, we talk briefly and I am told I am going into the forest for supplies.
>time blurr
I am now in the forest, I have boots, long jeans that have the bottoms cut off, and wearing a tank top with a belt like vest with various canteens and gadgets on it. I am carrying a large knife.
(thus ends dream sequence, two days later it continued.)
The jungle is endless, I spend entire day and night cycles wandering it and I wake up regularly from my dream because of this. I look at the time and I go back to sleep to pick up exactly where I left off. Every 20 minutes or so is an entire day. I start becoming incredibly worried as I have no idea why I am in the jungly other than searching for supplies. I suddenly remember that I don't know what supplies I'm even looking for. I make it to a beach after what feels like weeks. Deus ex machina, there is one of our scouting ships next to the beach and some of our people.
My blonde Geist is amongst them, we greet eachother and my confirmation that I have been gone for a long time is given.
She is eager to have me back and says I should take the boat with her.
I suddenly have many bags worth of coconuts with me.
>pt. 2
>>
File: 1461647501622.jpg (192 KB, 970x1417) Image search: [Google]
1461647501622.jpg
192 KB, 970x1417
>>17677974
I don't remember ever picking them up, but am amused that I can say my mission was successful.
We get back and tell the Raven, she lets me off guard duty that night.
(darkness arrives)
I can't sleep, I never seem to be able to sleep in my dream though I clearly have points or time gaps that are interpreted as sleep.
I remember eating with my blonde geist, laying her to bed while she smiles with her shark teeth. I can still not make out her eyes as her hair is now down and covering the top half of her face when she rolls over to look at me.
We kiss and it seems sweet and innocent in nature, more like something young teenagers would do and not fueled by the sexuality of adults.
We talk briefly, while I sit there beside her rubbing one of her shoulders and arm for her.
Her voice is soft, but filled with many pauses between sentences.
She seems worried about something happening on the island.
She falls asleep, and I cover her up. I remember thinking that she does look cuter with her mouth closed and her teeth not showing, but it also hides part of her nature.
I go to the balcony, even though it's not my watch. Someone must keep watch, because for some reason everyone is gone again. The lights are alit and everything is put away, but there is no one there.
The cultist come again, this time stopping at the front door and all starting at me.
(end of dream sequence, didn't continue for a few weeks after)
Next time on DBZ, raptor riding cultist in my dreams.

Let me know if you guys want me to continue or have interpretations or what's going on.
This dream has lasted entire weeks of real time in length and there is a lot to it.
>>
>>17677998
please continue, this is interesting
>>
File: 1461628347018.jpg (329 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
1461628347018.jpg
329 KB, 900x582
>>17678012
alright Anon, please give me some time and I will update.
Have to head to the gym in an hour or so, won't be able to finish it all until tonight.
>>
>>17678022
no rush, will keep this tab up a while
>>
>>17656209
Last night, i fell into SP. I can still see my macbook playing family guy. Suddenly, a rat or a mice appeared next to my computer and it hopped and hobbled it's way towards my face. Thinking it was real, I tried getting up to swipe it out but that's when i realized i was still sleeping.
It came close to my face with its butt facing me thinking it was gonna take a shit on me.
>>
What does it mean when you dream you're someone else?

I mean, i never saw myself in the dream, but i was in a big house i'd never been in, and had two parents and two siblings i've never met

Other than that i can't remember much, other than that we came back to the house after being away for some time, found traces that someone had been in our house but didn't mind it at all
we later went to bed, but i woke up to my younger siblings playing something outside in the middle of the night
>>
>>17677998
>interlude
During the actual real hours of my day I am tired, as if I have been physically working.
I have lost weight, my sexual drive is up and very primal. I am also more emotional than I am known to be, as I am almost apathetic to most things in life.
The dreams that sit between my epic are uninteresting, but feel somewhat sinister in nature. Like a show you've watched a hundred times, but little changes are made that let you know the show is a fake.
I have insomnia on some nights and others I can sleep endlessly.
I am very suddenly attracted to small/short(petite) blonde girls, when I've always liked doe eyes, dark haired women most of my life.
For the next year I will also be in and out of injury, that I am now only just recovering from.
I hardly ever eat, if I do it's the best foods humanely possible. Everyone says I look ripped, but in reality it's mainly from me starving of fasting because I just am uninterested in eating. I drop to 180lbs, which for my build is entering skeleton mode. I've always been bulky and bulldog-ish.
I am back up to 190 and seem to sit there.
Even a year later my dreams are boderline suspense/horror short stories.
>end interlude
>writing pt.4
>>
>>17678077
I would like you to think about just how terrifying raptors are, I was a very small child when Jurassic Park was in theaters. Raptors are the ideal predator to my mind, their blood line (deviant species included) lasted an Eon compared to he relatively short life of say a Tiger or other big predator renowned in today's mythology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmokw0GkEKU
(sequence 4, Into The Jungle)
While not quite recalling what the cultist were doing while I stared down at them, I do recall my endless cycle as I once again woke up to that big window and sun shining directly in my eyes.
Geist is not there today, she must be busy as her clothes are thrown more recklessly than usual around the room where our bed and gear lay.
I put on a pair of pants and my boots, slip on a simple t-shirt and head downstairs, still buckling my belt when I walk outside.
I am starting at this point to have had this dream enough that I can recognize the house. A unique monster of a building, that surely served no purpose for such an island. It is too newly built to be a random port house in say the days of sea exploring, this terrifies me for reasons unknown. I must be realizing that I'm in a dream when I recognize such things, my lucidity being confirmed when I try to make active choices, taking doors to rooms where I don't know where they lead. Saddening and infuriating these doors lead to outside.
I am dreaming lucidly, but seem to have little control on the outcome. I strongly dislike this sensation.
Raven and The Ginger are once again amongst the crowd of people. Am I in a repeat dream I think? Barking orders pass as I am once again left to myself and the other two.
I can not clearly recognize any other persons face though I am actively trying.
I am going into the jungle again, apparently there are wild animals now hurting my fellow workers.
Lock and load baby, I remember having plenty of useful gear, but not live ammo and weapons. >pt.4
>>
>>17678113
While I remember most of my jungle adventures being in the daytime, I am not so lucky now.
Night has fallen.
I have a single torch and what I can only assume is an AK74, it has a wood handle and feels shorter/lighter than weapons I've held before. It has no stock, though the modification is there for it to exist.
leaving me to hold it lazily in my right hand as my left is leading the way with the torch.
I climb a mound that is made of giant ant hills, the ants are angry at me and I quickly slide down the other side so they don't swarm me.
Army ants possibly, need to move quickly out of the area.
I hear the shriek, it sounds at first like a bird hacking and than I hear a barking noise going off in the distance from my other side.
A mixture of "caw" is in the bark. It is clearly not a bird, not an animal I've ever heard before.
It is much too close, I lean up against a nearby tree to try and orient my ears towards which directions the animal would come, trying to give myself as much protection on one side in the hopes of a shittly formed funnel device.
The tree partially works as I see the snake like eyes in the bushes in front of me, without hesitation I lift the gun and begin to fire.
Slow motion is less helpful than you'd think guys, especially when you're dreaming things in real time.
This scene would go on for two hours, as round after round is fired and the creature cries and flies off, for me to slowly ever so slowly turn around and realize I have taken the bait.
The raptor behind me instantly snaps its teeth against my arm.
I fire two rounds into its body, and it runs off shrieking into the air.
More cawing happens in the jungle, and I no longer have my torch which has fallen into the dirt and died out. Why than do I see fire in the distance.
The shrieks of ancient evil sound distant, even as the lights get closer.
I see dark hoods and cloudy faces.
This is the first time I've ever been outside at night time I realize.
>pt.5
>>
File: 1461692222939.jpg (32 KB, 670x599) Image search: [Google]
1461692222939.jpg
32 KB, 670x599
>>17678144
Their faces are like molds of clay, it comes on so suddenly in my mind.
Clay that has taken shape, but never allowed to harden so it goes back to its lumped mass.
When they speak the faces harden for the briefest of moments. Only to go back to nothing, which is why I feel nothing when I looked at them before.
The cultist wanted to know why I was on their land, I seem confused as only the jungle exist besides the house/port/ and one beach I had be on.
"You live out here?"
They have always lived out here, and they always will.
My arm hurts, and I wake up.
I actually fell asleep on my arm, draining all the blood and the numbing pain associated with nerves began.
I can't sleep the rest of the night.

I need to finish the story quickly, so the next one will be my last post.
>>
>>17678154
I am awake in the house, in front of my large window.
My arm is completely covered in bandages, recently dressed. Geist is asleep next to me.
She is snoring and her mouth is open, her teeth look like daggers. I can see her eyes a bit today though, they are small, with tiny brown eyelashes.
I will never see her eyes though, I know this in the dream and real life.
I get up and quickly find my left arm is incapable of moving, I must put on pants onehanded. I don't have a shirt on or shoes.
The house is dark, it looks like it hasn't been inhabited in years. There are two flights of stairs with about 8 rooms on each flight before you reach the bottom floor.
There is a pillar in the middle of the house with a clock on it, it is not working.
There is a table and two hallways one going to the front door and one to what I assume is the kitchen, the kitchen path seems to be well lit with morning sun, while the front door is a block of wood. Whatever great oak died to make such a door served its purpose, as I doubted even an axe could make a dent in it without quite a bit of effort.

I walk out the front door, the island is empty.
While there are the obvious imprints of feet, supplies, barrels, boxes. Nothing is to be found.
The concrete landing that leads to the ports is a few acres away. The wood looks rotten.

I stare at the endless ocean and I am scared,
While I had in the military been a Paratrooper at Ft. Bragg jumping out of airplanes, never easily frightened
the utter darkness of the ocean with its limitless depths unfathomable to the human mind scared me.
The ocean was less real than the sky, the ocean was closer to space as far as comprehension that the sky is to our every day lives.
For we live partially in the sky, only our feet touch the ground.
I feel alone at this logic.
I turn back to the house, though I just woke up the sun is setting.
Darkness is coming.

FUCK ok one more post.
>>
>>17678187
I run back to the house and attempt to light the old wicker lamps hanging on the side of the house, I'm not sure where I got matches, it isn't relevant as none of the lamps have had oil for years.
I see the Jungle to my right, I see the lights and I feel a breeze that seems to signal their coming as night falls.
I run into the house and bolt the huge wood door that seems unbreakable.
I close all the windows and I ensure all the doors are locked.
I go to see Geist, she is sitting up and she knows. She is looking at the window and she knows that it is time.
Time for what I'm not sure.
We hug and I hold her on the bed.
Her teeth are sharp and I don't know when they entered my arm (the raptor) I seem to feel no pain, but she looks up at me and her mouth is covered in blood and her shark teeth shine in what little light is left outside.
We kiss
They come
The knocks at the loss of first light.
My arm works from some magic Geist has woven on me with her teeth.
I look out the window and the cultist are numberless, like cockroaches in a cellar they fill the entire land.
We both walk downstairs and open the front door.
They come and the broken clock starts ticking.
I smell dirt and rot.

The End.
Geist has appeared in quite a few dreams since than, sometimes as a romantic figure and sometimes I think as a bridge to link the dreams.
Her hair has been been blonde, brown, even a hint of red and her skin tone has always been slightly dark as if on some beach for an unknown time.
I have never seen her eye color, but I have always seen her teeth.
I have never had a dream with Raven or The Ginger again.
I often wish for artistic skill to draw how these people appear to me as I have great facial recognition.
>>
>>17678213
Gonna ignore your tl;dr pasta here and just say that new book cover is retarded. Way to put a spoiler in the open, guys.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
I had a dream that i was looking in my closet and and i found a package of gummy bear's on a stick with the packaging saying suicide and maybe even cyanide laced or something, there were also some other candies in the package.
looked like pic related
>>
File: 1451109247509.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451109247509.jpg
256 KB, 1920x1080
Had a weird one last night
>in room with lots of people
>suddenly they all start staring and whispering
>feels hostile
>head for the elevator
>was in the pent house of a 200 floor building
>pull leaver down all the way and the elevator drops at a crazy fast rate
>super fun
>push it up right before I hit the ground
>go flying up 200 floors in the elevator
>once I get back up a few times later the room has changed and now has no people
>someone sleeping on the bed
>watch them sleep for a while
>leave through the balcony which turns into a really thin twisted bridge connecting the 200 floor building to another building
>random people all in black start shooting at me
>start running on the twisted bridge trying to shoot them back because now I have guns
>jump off the building and open a parachute
>fall onto side of mountain and into a hidden grassy hole
>hole has a small tunnel
>tunnel leads to secret exit in the basement of a mansion
>everyone in the mansion is hunting for me
>stealthily make my way through the castle to a large, dark room
>tall, thin cloaked figure in the air on a metal ledge
>senses me and tell me I cant hide or something like that
>start running up the stairs towards it
>it vanishes and I start walking down the hall
>see a bunch of large figures gathered around a great table with food talking.
>big fireplace with lit fire behind them. the only light in the room
>demons or something, not human
>one giant demon overlooking the rest and listening
>try to walk towards the large front doors
>they all look over at me as I open the large doors and all the light comes in from outside
>giant demon starts to come after me but im too far away
>leave through the door
>dream ends
>>
>>17679240
You play too much vidya.
>>
had one just last night

>standing on the edge of some cliff, really tall
>there is water right under it, like a river or something
>all alone
>grass fields surrounding me as far as I can see
>a little girl comes out of nowhere
>talks to me with the sweetest voice ever
>suddenly it says "you're standing on my head"
>wtf
>look down and actually see the head between my legs cut off
>look up and girl is headless and bloody
>still says in sweet voice "but I like yours instead, you look like me a lot"
>wtf2
>"I think I'm going to take your head instead"
>and suddenly she had this big knife in her hand
>still talking in a sweet voice even though she doesn't have a head
>I try to reason with the little girl that my head isn't that good and she doesn't actually want it
>she giggles and takes me by the hand and starts pulling me to the grass fields
>"Don't worry, I'm gonna get your head fast, no pain"
>I stop and let go of her hand and say "well I have something I wanna say to you"
>"Fuck you, bitch" and jump from the cliff in the water even though I can't swim
>I knew in my dream she wouldn't be able to follow me and I heard some demon screaming and sounds after I jumped
>I surface after the big drop, the water is rushing and everywhere and in normal means I'd drown
>but I just let the current take me away, no panic no nothing and my head was the only thing above water
>woke up a few seconds later super wtf and laughed at the "fuck you bitch" part
>>
I often get in a semi lucid state when my dream self "realizes" he is dreaming.

I say "realizes" because he doesn't neccisarily know that he's dreaming , he won't wake himself up when he's scare like he use to, he just activates his dream powers.

at this point I can normally jump and swing around like a super strong acrobat. I even have telekinetic tethers I can use to navigate my dream (think invisible Spider-Man webs).

Despite not playing video games anymore I still have WoW dreams where a group is trying to complete some dungeon.

Playing minecraft for a couple days makes my dreams much larger in scale and will often give me flying powers.

But I never reach a complete lucid state despite feeling in control in my dreams. Why?
>>
>>17680324
Sounds like you've been reading too much creepypasta, but the ending was kind of funny.
>>
>>17676949
Ah bumping myself, i could use some enlightment
>>
For reasons of a project I'm creating, I need to make my dreams far more vivid or lucid. Usually I remember my previous dreams while dreaming, in a spooky alternate reality way, and I need much clearer vision in that reality. Any methods for causing this?
>>
Guys why is this thread dumping only? Can nobody help with interpretations?(i read the dreams and they were pretty fun though,thank you everyone)
>>
Alright guys, here's the reoccurring dream i had when i has like somewhere around 7-9.
So it was just blackness, and then suddenly a single beam of light would shine down from somewhere above. The shadow figure of a wolf man would sort of... levitate down, in a spiral, until i could no longer see it. then a few moments later it would be the same but with a little girl.And after she was out of my range of sight i would wake up. It could have gone on for weeks or months, i dont really know how long exactly.
feedback?
>>
I've had a few dreams, thought /x/ might find them interesting at least.

In one dream about a week/few days ago I dreamt that I encountered the evil within my soul (which had manifested as a copy of me but with a darker/purpleish color) and killed it.

Yesterday I had a dream that someone had accidentally brought to life this small mummy relic, which turned into a normal-sized human skeleton, although of a darker color (similar to how an unwrapped mummy might look) It proceeded to chase me, but despite running from it I really wasn't that frightened because I was also kinda aware it was a dream the whole time. The only weird thing was that I think it was showing up in other dreams I had last night, like I was still kind of wary/conscious of it chasing/following me despite being in a different dream sequence.
>>
>>17681380
I've been thinking the same thing, but it's not like you can really control what /x/philes do. It's hard enough to get people to post in one thread, let alone anything else. But if you want a dream interpreted, maybe get the ball rolling by attempting to interpret one or two others from someone else. Or maybe some of the regulars at /div/ could be persuaded to come here and take a shot at it, since it seems they enjoy doing readings in their own thread.
>>
>>17678213
could you describe Geist a bit more? maybe like hair length? im interested in drawing her
>>
A few years ago I tried lucid dreaming and I eventually got it down. I figured out that if I take a good long nap then wake up and lay down until I fall asleep again I can enter it easily.

I did this and shortly after started getting sleep paralysis..every single time. I will end up getting it and it lasts for 15-30 seconds but it scares the fuck out of me. Lucid dreaming in general scares me and I cannot do it without wanting to forcing myself to wake up immediately.

Now if I fall asleep too early and wake up in the middle of night after a very long amount of sleep I literally can't sleep without dozing into lucidity and it fucking sucks. Anyway to fix this?
>>
1/3 non greentext edition.
names have been changed

The furthest back i can remember in this is i woke up from a nightmare, a little girl and a guy where being forced to die by laying in a hole and having quick drying cement poured over them, and they seemed pretty docile about that... then someone put like saran rap over top of it the two tried to jump from it and the saran rap caught them.

(side not for this entire story, I was talking to god at some points but i don't remember when or exactly what it was, but we had an open line of communication and he was pissed.)

This is where i "woke up" from my dream. it's night time I don't remember much before this part, all i know was before i went to sleep was i came to a party. I wanted to leave so i walked outside and looked for my car with my keys in my hand, and i tried unlocking it but my car wasn't there so i tried to put my keys in my pocket and i had 2 more sets of keys in each pocket. So im like "wtf? this isn't right?" and i pulled them out n looked at them for a minute... (brief time passes i don't remember).
>>
>>17683667
2/3
I steal a bike from the garage and i start riding towards.. home? i think. well i was riding the sun was coming up and i could see some buildings over trees that i thought was home but i kept following the street that was parallel and i came across one my old friends little brothers named John (this friend for reference is Jake Short you can see him in my friends list) with a couple other people or maybe younger and older versions of himself... i couldn't tell. but he offered me a ride somewhere. so i took it.

After what seemed like instantly teleporting to a car on the free way, i was talking with those 2 and their mom, i was holding the 3 sets of keys still and i handed them to Jake (Jake was in the passenger side of the car, i was backseat passenger, john was back seat driver) and i told john to look at me and not to look away for just a minute and he agreed, i took the last two sets of keys and handed them to jake (that where in my pockets again) and i looked at the ceiling with my hands touching it, then i asked john if he noticed anything and he said no. So i checked my pockets and there where no more keys and i relaxed for a second.
>>
>>17683680

I was relieved and we kept driving till we reached this camp ground looking place the overlooked a freeway entrance and i stepped outside (lapse in memory again) Somehow i'm now donkey and walking around the ground confused why the fuck im donkey... I was talking with jake, his mom was making a fire, and john was playing. At some point something like this scrolled through my mind "safe mode off" flipping a switch from green to red.

Immediately, all three of them, their skin boiled off, their eye glew bright red as if they where LEDs and they dissolved/exploded into mist and faded into air. Of Course freaking the fuck out i ran away from that site and saw 2 other people that were already in the red state and did the same thing. I yelled "I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT". and i woke up with a small hallucination on my wall next to my window. looked kinda like a satellite dish made up of very large chains. I blinked once and it was gone.

Anyone willing to help me? i will be monitoring for the next 5 hrs
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-08-04-59-18-1.png (475 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-08-04-59-18-1.png
475 KB, 1080x1080
I have lucid dreams every night lol. the best advice isn't a dream journal its always doing what you want to do, live like youre dreaming and you won't know when you're asleep.
>>
>>17683790
But we always are doing what we want to do, provided we have freedom of will and understand our current and previous situation.
>>
File: 1460938617477.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1460938617477.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>17683852
If this was true you'd be lucid dreaming every night
>>
>>17683972
It is true, however in most dreams the conditions required are not met.

Note the "provided".
>>
>>17683979
There are no conditions required nothing is real, you're in control of your mind all of the time you can always alter your dreams (and reality)
>>
>>17656209
So I've been having this really weird recurring dream lately, I always struggle to remember the details but basically it goes like this:

I wake up in a desert and wander around collecting bones, I don't know why I'm collecting them at this point but I just find them and that's just what I have to do, then suddenly it's dark and I'm with this shaman/witch doctor character by a camp fire, who then sets all of the bones I have collected on fire to tell me my future, it's at this point that the fire usually goes fucked up and there's crazy cracks in the bones and some disintegrate/things get all fucked up.

I've done some quick googles on shamen burning bones but haven't come up with much so any analysis on why the fuck or what he fuck is appreciated
>>
>>17684016

female or male, what color are the eyes?
>>
>>17684022
The shaman?

Black female, mid 30s. black eyes/very dark brown (with whites)
>>
>>17684012
That's assuming you don't continue past Cartesian - methodological - skepticism and instead of constructing your world-view from what is known to you rely on unknowns that you can assume as certain, but that are not.
>>
>>17684029

I had a weird disintegrating bones dream with a funky lady like a month ago.

I don't know if I'd call her a shaman, but she had a giant long tooth necklace and earrings, and she was wearing some kind of weird gypsy meets benedictine garb. she was striking, like some weird mix of egyptian, greek, middle eastern and african with loud green eyes. couldn't place her, but you knew she wasn't "right" just intrinsically.

She was leading some guy through a giant maze of a building. I can't really call it an office building, or a factory, or anything in between. Don't really know how to classify it, full of nonsensical hallways. Rooms with no discernible purpose, yet you know they have a use.

In her hurry to ditch her tail (me), her follower (maybe he was just like me?) got lost and I was left following her alone down into the basement.
As soon as I opened the door (one of those standard push bumper industrial doors) she glared back at me, perturbed by my persistence, perhaps?

Skeletons began pouring out of drawers, apparently built into the walls. Smoldering, cracking and disintegrating into themselves. A continuous flow, so that I couldn't tell where the matter ended and the decay began.

Then I woke myself up.

FYI, for some reason, the city this building was in was Pittsburgh. I've never been there but I feel vividly like I've been to Point State Park and the area around it, now. The first half of the dream was just exploring the city, I don't remember what led me towards it.

It was the most intense dream I've had in years, woke up completely exhausted.
>>
Last night in a dream everything was normal and we were chilling in an arcade.

Suddenly an earthquake hit from nowhere, I tried to get under cover but it was far too strong and quick, I felt myself get crushed from my head to my toes, heard the bones cracking and then woke up.

Any ideas on interpretation? I think it's got something to do with feeling like I'm trapped in my current position and desiring a change.

I also woke up with a mosquito bite in my ear. Overall it was a bad night
>>
I don't really visit /x/ often, but I had a weird dream today.
>lying in tub
>notice some small hole on my left leg
>start pressing around hole
>yellow puss starts coming out
>keep pressing
>a fucking eyeball comes out
>still connected with some pus strings to the hole
>keep pressing
>another eye, this one has 2 pupils
>multiple normal eyes follow, all smaller than the previous one
>suddenly a big budda head
>after that some weird red felshy thing
>lie there in tub while the red thing changes the water to red
anyone any idea what that could meen?
>>
>>17684016
>>17684081
could be a demon trying to steal your soul in a dream
P.S., my posts about my dreams keep getting deleted, I guess they must be top secret
>>
>>17684033
None of those words mean anything
>>
>>17684615
Technically, they mean as much as you assume they do.

Now since you're a) baiting, b) delusional or c) retarded, they don't mean very much to you.
>>
>>17684667
Probably retarded, what did your sentence mean buddy ?
>>
>>17684678
Simply put: we can assume to be certain of nothing. Our senses may deceive us, and at any given point we cannot be one hundred per cent certain whether we are waking or dreaming, because false positives and negatives can occur during reality checks.

Cartesian skepticism is the practice of removing everything we cannot be certain of until something certain is found - in Descartes' work: the fact that we think, because even if our perception is wrong, we are the ones who perceive the world - and from there, the rest of the world is explained logically.

Descartes' "Meditations" suggest (actually way more than) two conclusions:
a) whether or not there is a reality outside our own mind (while we show mental activity) is irrelevant, because there is something that we perceive as reality and
b) while we cannot be certain whether our minds are capable of ever perceiving any truth - it might very well be that we are flawed on such a level that even our most basic mathematical and logical knowledge (such as one plus one equalling two, or the impossibility of a statement being true simultaneously with its opposite) is incorrect - we are capable of reasonably reliable approximation, which is what our reality is built on.
>>
>>17684731
I still don't get what your point is but when I dream I'm always in control of everything and break through the reality that im in
>>
Can someone give a starters guide to astral projection/OBE?
>>
>>17683571
It sounds sort of stupid, but have you ever heard of mental shielding?
>>
>>17682147
>In one dream about a week/few days ago I dreamt that I encountered the evil within my soul (which had manifested as a copy of me but with a darker/purpleish color) and killed it.

Sounds like you've been watching Bleach.

Did you speak or fight with the evil within your soul?
>>
>>17682147
And how did you feel after 'killing it'?
>>
>>17683477
No problem Anon.

Hair is dirty blonde, almost a brown or red.
The bangs go straight over her eyes and have a slight curl that goes to the left side of her face at the end. You can't see her eyes at all.
Her hair is to chest length which is a little above shoulders if pulled back.
Her face is roundish, not stick skinny, small nose.
Her lips are wide, as her mouth is wide. I suspect that's why her face is rounder. She would look snake like if she had a skinny face.

When she smiles her lip edges seem to move all the way to the sides of her face and she has jagged teeth, some of them are serrated. Not noticeably crooked.

She is tall, maybe taller than I am and i'm 6' I was wearing boots and I seemed to match her.

Frame is thin, decent b bust.
Arms seemed to be really long, considering her height, no butt.
long legs also, feet were big but not freakish. more like long and thin. fingers/hands also just long, but not masculine sausage fingers.

Clothing is difficult, she is super comy.
we always are hanging out or laying together in the dream and she seems to have some sort of pajamas on.
The pajamas are almost too big for her and that's surprising given her height I can remember that clearly
the bottoms of the legs covered half her feet.
her shirt is baggy, but shorter if she lifts her arms you can almost see her belly.
She has abs (I may be projecting there) but no definition yet, just the outlines starting.

Oh and leaning
always leaning over her front
always leaning on one leg when she is standing
she can't seem to stand up completely straight or it's awkward for her so she kind of seems to have bad posture.

When she is addressing you she pushes her face forward a bit, makes the teeth a lot more noticeable.
Really reminds you of a shark biting towards something.

Super interested to see if you make up anything.
She is never outright threatening that I can remember so that would be out of character I believe, but she is discomforting
>>
So i've had recent dreams where I'm getting thrown around. Any idea what it might mean?
>>
File: Help_Wanted.jpg (23 KB, 522x392) Image search: [Google]
Help_Wanted.jpg
23 KB, 522x392
I think we really need some more dream interpreters. It would help keep more interest in this thread going so it doesn't get ignored by people who think they're going to get more attention by posting their own. So whether you consider yourself a "professional" or you just want to give it a shot as a novice, please help out this thread. Thanks.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud.jpg (9 KB, 220x310) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud.jpg
9 KB, 220x310
>>17686976
Okay, let's interpret :

>>17684408
Your dream is all about things getting out of a hole, anon, the interpretation is obvious.

>>17686342
Wanting to get thrown around denotes a need to be fucked violently: your super-ego simply deleted the memory of the dong that pushed you around.

>>17684350
>it was far too strong and quick
Hum....

>I'm trapped
>and desiring a change.

Well, that speaks for itself, isn't it ?

>>17684081
>dream with a funky lady
>A continuous flow, so that I couldn't tell where the matter ended and the decay began.
It's... disgusting
>woke up completely exhausted.
no wonder

Glad I could help, it'll be 300 $
>>
File: 1422929313260.jpg (55 KB, 900x223) Image search: [Google]
1422929313260.jpg
55 KB, 900x223
>>17688063
>>
>>17688420
Hello /x/, I am a 20 year old f and I've been having dreams of this nature since I was 17. Here's the first one I had
>be dream me
>trapped in closet, wrapped in a plastic sheet
>escape closet, go to bathroom. It's broad daylight, perhaps mid afternoon
>look in mirror
>see a balding man, about 50 is years old
>it's me
>I'm bleeding from the forehead, and wearing a hospital gown.
>Get the feeling like I need to get the fuck out, like someone tried to kill me and I need help
>stumble into the street, the daylight hurts my eyes
>colapse and black out
>wake up, school day so it's dark out
what the fuck /x/? not the only one I've had.

copypasta from a thread I made about this
>>
>>17688676
You're afraid of aging and perhaps have anxiety in general.
>>
>>17685409
>Sounds like you've been watching Bleach.
Kek not for a while

I didn't really speak with him, it was more of a brief fight, I believe he ended up exploding into goo if I recall correctly.

>>17685412
Slightly rejuvenated/refreshed I suppose, maybe a bit happier
>>
>>17656209
I had a dream two nights ago that I feel may have been a vision of a near future. I'll try my best to explain it.

In the dream, I was a young girl (10-12 I'm guessing) called Jenny. My father was involved in the oil industry and I was travelling on a tanker with him and my mother. The tanker hit some rocks and was stranded off the coast of Alaska. Despite it beginning to tilt heavily and break up, everyone got off alive.

We went to the nearest city for the night. When we arrived, my father said he was duty-bound to go back to the wreck to attempt to salvage it, or mitigate the damage from the oil spill. We all instinctively knew that he was not going to return. My mother made plans to drive to her mother's house which was some ten hours to the south, and arranged a car.

I walked with my father into the harbor. The tide was out so far that we walked several kilometers out in only a few inches or so of water. There was very little wind and it was very still. We reached a bridge stretching out across the harbor and turned to go back. It was an incredibly clear night, and away from the city we got see the stars very clearly, thousands of them. I looked into the sky and saw a satellite-looking object. I asked my father if it was the international space station and he said it was (note: it didn't look like the current ISS. It was much bigger and was like a hollow cylinder with lots of bright lights). I felt elated to have seen it, because I'd never seen it in the sky before. I was overcome with emotion because my father was going to his death and this was goodbye. I started sobbing uncontrollably, saying "I'm so happy to have seen it, I've never seen it before". It was an incredibly beautiful scene, the city spread out in front of us, surrounded by still, glassy water, with thousands of stars above and that strange object hovering in the sky. We reached the shore where my mother was waiting. My father said goodbye, and walked back out into the harbor.
>>
>>17688688
It isn't a reoccuring theme. The reoccuring bit is being other people, who are being killed or in danger. I was a 17 year old girl. Why would I dream about being a 50 year old MAN who's been bludgeoned in the head??
>be dream me
>western spy in Russia
>found out, try to lose pursuers through a parade
>caught, taken into a blue outhouse
>scalped
>wake up as the blood stars to pour down my eyes

I've had normal dreams with plain symbolism, like losing my teeth or being naked in pubic. The murder/danger dreams are totally different. I am never myself, and I usually wake up after being killed or maimed.
>>
>>17656209
Has anyone ever felt like they've dreamed longer then what they have slept?
like if you sleep for an hour, but you have a dream that takes the span of five hours?
Can anyone explain that?
>>
>>17689409
Time is meaningless in a dream. I've had this happen too.
>>
>>17689409
I've woken up feeling like I slept for eons. It's pretty nice when it happens.
>>
Some months ago, I dreamed abount some strange kind of janitor's room, you know with all cleaning and tools. Somehow, the dream had sorta a yellow filter, all I saw was like a very old movie. In the middle of this room I clearly remember there was a bloody flesh mess, a really disturbing scenario.
When I wake up after this, I strongly feel somehow familiar all this messy scenary, but from a very remote time, easy +15 years. What I'm often still try to figure is how the fuck I visualised this thing at that age, I was merely a little kid; I mean, there´s no way in hell (I'm pretty sure) I wasn't into gory things back then, so to be sure I watched it in a movie or something.
What creeped me back then when I dreamed that, is that it felt like a deja-vu, I was pretty sure I've seen that room before really long ago and now I just came back in a dream.
>>
>>17688903
sometimes youre other people or other species in dreams, it happens, its a dream
>>
>>17690668
This is true. I've been male, female, cartoon/vidya/tv character, older, younger, and so on. Sometimes I've even switched in the middle of the same dream. Dreams don't always have logic.
>>
Alright guys, I could really appreciate any help I can get. Here's a little backstory. I hardly ever remember my dreams, I haven't really been able to since I started to smoke pot when I was 12, I am now about to turn 20. I've moved on from weed to hash and hash oil, because just kush wasn't cutting it. Needless to say, I have a fuckin ridiculous tolerance, so I have to buy an eighth at a time and that'll maybe last a week. But onto the dream. I "woke up" in my bed a couple hours before work, so I decided to take a few dabs. I have one pink silicone jar I keep my wax in, but when I opened my nightstand drawer there was like, 20 of those pink jars full of wax. I got really Damn hype and grabbed my dabbed to scoop some out but as I turned to my pink jar, I knocked it off the nightstand spilling all the contents onto my carpet. I figured fuck it, I got a bunch more I'll just grab another jar. I do the same exact thing to each one of those jars, I knock them over and all the wax spills onto my carpet until I have no more wax. After spilling all of them, I looked at the unrealistic pile of wax on my floor and everything started vibrating intensely. Hard to explain. Shortly after I woke up and took the last dab I had left, then went to work.
>>
>>17692051
Would*
Dabber*
>>
bamp
>>
I had a dream last night

>wake up on the front mat
>my house's layout is all different
>go upstairs
>parents are watching TV
~~~fuzzy ~~~
>at a friend's house
>blizzard
>call this girl with dogs in
>comes inside and she's like some 7ft beast with a Balaclava on
>tiny slits for her eyes
>one eye is bloodshot
>fucking terrified
>as she starts taking off her coat, she turns into some small cute Jap girl
>end up eating her out on the bathroom sink

what does it mean /x/?
>>
>>17656209
>be me
>no one hates me, barely knows about me
>10pm, just watched the 5th wave, sucked
>go to bed
>sleep
>In my dream, im walking down the street when I meet a guy that made me sense deja vu.
>get punched hard, actually feel it in dream
>wake up with missing tooth
>>
>>17694637
Was it loose to begin with?
>>
last night i had a dream that i went to hell, and all it was was a black and white vortex that flashed so much it could of given someone a seizure and the only sound to hear was loud screaming
>>
I've recently had two really strange dreams (normally not much special happens in my dreams)

First one of these strange dreams happened a couple of months ago:
>wake up (within the dream)
>realize I'm really late for school (it was 9:15 AM for reference)
>oh shit, better hurry up
>put on clothes and eat breakfast
>all of the sudden: timejump
>it's 1PM and I just finished with the tasks I described earlier (I have no idea why they took so long)
>want to leave for school (makes no sense since school would've ended for me at 12:45 PM)
>see friend from school outside the window
>wonder what he's doing (he lives in a village outside of my town, far away from where I'm living)
>open door
>he's standing in the stairwell and asks me why I didn't come to school
>say I overslept and am going now (which as I said, makes no sense)
>he says: No need to, the school burned down
>he said it in a tone as if it were an everyday occurance, nothing special
>I felt his reponse was wierd but just ignored it and asked him if he would want to come in
>he responds with no and then just stands in the stairwell doing nothing
>more of my friends come by
>ask them if they would come in
>no one responds
>more and more people from my class (even people I don't really talk to) and even teachers start coming in
>they just proceed to stand in the staircase and not respond to me
>wake up (for real)

Second dream which happened about 1 week ago:
>nothing special happening (from what I remember just a normal conversation with some friends)
>suddenly: PoV change
>something standing in my apartment
>walks to my bed and lifts my blanket with me under it (which is wierd since I normally don't see myself when dreaming)
>the view from that thing was also "sped-up", it happened in a matter of seconds
>woke up in panic as soon as my blanket was lifted
>wonder what the fuck just happened (since I didn't have nightmares for a very long time)
>proceed to sleep normally
>>
>>17695846
>tfw forgot to ask my questions about these dreams

About the first one:
What would be the reason why the school burnt down in my dream (for reference: I like going to school and this is my last school year) and why would I dream about people coming to me only to then ignore me?

About the second dream:
Did anyone here ever experience anything similar to this (specifically seeing a sped-up PoV of something)
>>
>>17695502
Sounds like exploding head syndrome.
>>
alright i'll start off by saying my drams arnt scary for me however the is the feeling that im supposed to be scared as of latley ive been having alot of dreams that are very vivid and i find myself waking up after about 4 hours of sleep feeling compleatly rested however i will now fdivulge to you the contents of 2 dreams i found particularily strong in the sense that i should be afaraid however for some reason i was not and so the first one i will type of shall be as follows.

>close eyes to go to sleep alredy in a rem state after a matter of seconds whilst maintaining an awareness
>its just me and a girl in this mess of infinate color but its very high in contrast and quite dark like if you put high contrast on a water painting or whatever they are called.

>we are facing eachother the girl leans to her right and very slightly in and softly places her index finger apon the left side of my neck where it feels most vulnarable and applys some pressure for the large portion of the dream.

>she then leans in and bites off a large portion of my flesh from below my left shoulder whilst keeping her left index finger pressed to my neck.

>she then leans back and stands up straight and i instantly regenerate the flesh then teleport the flesh out of her throught as she is swalloing back to its original location removing the newly healed flesh and completely healing the wound.

>then i remove my blood from her body through the same manner and a hole opens in my arm and i send the blood back into myself and seal the wound close the hole in my arm.

>and then proceed to bite her flesh out of her left shoulder then i wake up my eyes are open but im still in rem state yet i can still move my body every time i blinked i was still dreaming but something different entirely

>and every time i close my eyes this i see through my eyelids and i can see the back of the couch im laying on.

>to be continued
>>
File: MaskInlie.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
MaskInlie.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>17697747
>Cont.

>however when i open my eyes they are moving everywhere as they are still in rem

>and then i close my eyes and proceed into another dream this time im a greeted with a doorway into what seems to be somthing of a public restroom with no door and two people standing on each side of the door on the right was a being chaning forms i watched feeling like i should be scared however not as his face kept changing over and over again i was starting to feel kind of woozy like if you spin around to much and get dizzy or if you look at an opticl illusion the one on the left im starting to forget as i type this but it was rather tall so i spoke the them i complimented them on how amazing their dreams were and i said somthing along the lines of how the feelings were wonderfull and said i would like more then waited a few moments and said forever.
>then the face on the right grew somthign of a canines snout and had this big grin with spiky teeth all most all the way to its eyes then it got closer and its face changed into w white mask and strobed me like a cuttlefish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjloPutUCeo

>my vision got narrower and the edges of my sight started becoming white.

>then something in me tried to wake me up and i had a false awakening however my mind naturaly automaticly realises this as it always has however during the false awakening my arm seemed so long and my hand at least half a foot farther away then normal and it was all sunken deeper into the bend my couch has in it cause i accidrntily broke the supports it had under it when i prettymuch bodyslammed my couch one day. (things are so fragile)

>then i wake up about 4 seconds after the false awakening for real and am still in rem with my eyes open.

> my mind starts playign through memmories my mothers voice scrolls pictures and starts placing them in the correct times in my past

>and fin txt cap an get up
>>
I made a thread about my dream, but I hadn't seen this one, sorry about that.

I have to say, my family's catholic and we go to church often, but I don't consider myself as a overly religious person

Yesterday I dreamt I was coming home from school, when I saw my mom and my sister angry at me
>What's wrong with you, anon?
I flinched, I didn't know what happened
>What are you talking about?
>What's this painting on the wall?
I went to said wall and there was some cryptic graffiti shit that made no sense.
>Uh, that wasn't me, let me check upstairs, maybe someone else's here.

When I got there, I saw this ginger guy, and he stared at me started talking so fast I couldn't understand a thing, when he stopped talking, he asked
>You know who am I, don't you?
Suddenly something popped on my head, the only words I could articulate were
>T-the Devil?

(cont.)
>>
(...)

He started laughing his ass off, and then started talking me about the things he could do if I gave him my soul

>No thanks, I kinda like having a soul

He got mad and threw a little tantrum, then dissapeared, this went on for several hours, he had a different appearance every time, but it was the same.

>If you give me your soul, I can give you-
I still refused, no matter what he offered

As a last resort, he turned in this old man and said
>You're trying to major in Software Engineering, right, anon? If you give me your soul I can make you the best programmer the world has seen
I actually didn't know what to say, it was true, I'm trying to study because I love doing it, so I stuttered, but then my sister woke me up
>Anon, are you ok? You were shivering

I've been pretty sensitive when it comes to dreams, when I was a little kid I often had nightmares in an old house, later on we discovered someone was killed on the neighboring house, so I don't know what to think
>>
>>17697839
>OH RIght i almost forgot i had one last short one where im in this car and my grandmas driving and telling em things about myself ive never heard of and im just questioning everything shes saying and shes teling me i have huge gaps in my memmories and i start seeing all these shades of fuzzy film gain type of white pulsating in my vision and stuff then i wake up again

totaly forgot this one
>>
I had a very vivid mixture of exploding head syndrome and sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming recently. I stayed up way too late to the point where I was having auditory hallucinations. I fell asleep on the couch but for the next couple hours I was in this bizarre state between dreaming and being awake. I was convinced my mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner because I could hear her banging pots and pans around. But then it got really uncomfortable because I could hear her whispering and speaking right into my ear. I could feel my eyes fluttering and my shoulder moving up to my ear. It felt so real that I was truly amazed when I woke up later and realized I had been by myself all day.
I used to have similar experiences back when I had a drinking problem. I would get the worst exploding head syndrome when I would try to fall asleep after a binge. I would hear people screaming my name, slamming on the front door and dogs barking. A couple times I woke myself up because I was hearing myself breathing heavy and trying to scream.
>>
I've been having strange dreams lately.

The other night I dreamed that I'd go get a tattoo with my friend for her birthday, and when I woke up I called her. She said she was already at the tattoo shop with other people (our other friends).
The very next night, I had dreams about filling out FASFA things for school and then when I woke up, right next to me on their new computer, my partner was filling out a fasfa application for their school semester.

I'm having weird intuitive dreams. Is anyone else right now?
>>
>>17658169
>I honestly thought it was real until I woke up and immediately felt that sweet relief.
That's a nice feeling.
I've had those a couple times where I've killed someone in a dream and think, fuck I'm going to prison. Then wake up and feel so good that it wasn't real.
>>
>>17660959
Breddy spoop.
I still remember some dreams I had as a kid. There's also those recurring dreams that you never forget. You can go years without it and suddenly you're back in the same place. Or maybe it's actually the first time and you just have deja vu. Then you remember that you remembered before and all the things you thought of last time come back and you go down a bizarre pathway of familiar thoughts.
>>
>>17663014
I've had dreams where I had a video game hud too. I didn't have a health bar but I had a weapon slot with only one incendiary grenade. It wasn't even in my hand but no matter where I looked I could see that little icon in the corner.
>>
>>17663051
Were things rusty?
Perhaps all the doors were locked?
>>
Has anyone ever had a dream where you or someone else makes a joke and it's just the funniest God damn thing you've ever heard. So funny that you wake up laughing at how unbelievably funny it was. But the more you think about it the less it makes sense, and then it's gone and you don't know what was so fucking funny.
>>
>>17663156
>After that episode, up to this day (6 years have passed) I have never dreamed again (nightmare or normal dream).
>it took away your ability to dream, consider it a blessing. I dream more than ever and i never get a full night of sleep.
Written like a true amateur copypasta.
>>
>>17663162
Dreams about predatory animals are very common. It's just evolution. Our brains have a built in library of dangerous animals.
>>
>>17663312
Drawing 5 aces could represent that you are afraid you'll be set up and get in trouble even though you didn't do it.
>>
I keep having dreams where I have telekinesis. It started out really weak, but I'm gaining more control over it as I dream more. Like at first it would take me a few moments to move stuff and I had little control over it other than "Move" but recently I've started like showing off in my dreams to other people. So far it's little stuff like a cup or pencil, but I don't know what it means.

I also had a semi lucid dream where I took myself into a room with a tv and made my brain play shows that I've seen, but it couldn't do it exactly.
>>
>>17698196
I've had a few telekinesis dreams too, but not for years. They were fun.
>>
>>17698019
Never known this to happen to anyone. Sounds kind of weird.
>>
>>17691872
>>17690668
Did you assclowns even read my posts?
>>
I dreamt I was in a church in what seemed southern France, it took place during the night.

My best friend and I knew about a great treasure the church had been hiding for a long time. We also knew how to decypher the random hints on how to find the treasure engraved on the church's walls and columns but we weren't interested by the treasure.

I was busy "erasing" those hints with some kind of transparent grease I'd rub onto the hints when the local priest somehow figured out how to get to the treasure. Since he was a greedy asshole, we just... found a way to dispose of him (I'm tempted to say we kicked him off a cliff but I'm not sure).

Interpretation please?
>>
>>17699892
Don't be such a dickhole, at least you got responses.
>>
>wake up
>sun shining
>birds chirping
>all of a sudden footsteps walking up my bed onto my chest
>cant move
>all of a sudden something screaming right in my fucking face
i dont think sleep paralysis is my thing
>>
stop listeneing to all your shitty music the bad dreams will go away just like change your taste and groove to somthing like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HNr_7nid-o

or like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOj-Qr-exK8

or just anything that makes you feel calm but serious yet not filled with any excess energy or feeling a need to make movement or speak words that are unnecessary no anger no judging no happiness none of these lies your told about what a "good" feeling is. use the feeling where it is easyest to make decisions. decisions as simple as if your laying a card game like war or whatever it may be you just sense what side of the deck will win and split it off for yourself or let the other person win to make it seem like your not manipulating reality to your whim with this method i first won 2 card games intentionaly made my oppenent win one then wond the last one by that time i had gotten quite tired though so i take on my next opponent a week or so later and use this while spliting the deck equally to know what half of the deck will win and in one of the deuls i grabbed the deck on my opponents side for myself and finished with 3 stright wins and so far i have confirmed that this works it also has the side effect of going to sleep in that state you will not have dreams even when in rem as the frequecy your using isnt connected to any other planes at all but rather this plane itself also these songs will not bring on this emotion and as the emotion that it is if you have done drugs hard enough for loss of emotion you will not be able to access this at all unless you somehow manage to heal your mind back to a human state.
>>
File: images-88.jpg (21 KB, 446x329) Image search: [Google]
images-88.jpg
21 KB, 446x329
Had a dream a few days ago that my ex would take me back, they did.
Last night i woke up from a dream where it was a trick and they doxx me.
>>
>>17701049
Loud noises while you're asleep is called exploding head syndrome.
>>
>>17701641
He was definitely describing sleep paralysis there. EHS doesn't happen while you're "awake" and won't hold you in place either.
>>
File: CoolStarryBra.jpg (163 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
CoolStarryBra.jpg
163 KB, 500x367
>>17701180
>>
>>17701717
no bs m8 i actualy had those dreams
>>
>>17656209
I had one a few days ago where I was sitting at my computer chatting with some friends online when all of a sudden my body started to become paralyzed at the same time my computer started to glitch out. I tried to get up but couldn't move. All of a sudden my body started getting pushed around, kinda felt like when your at the beach and a wave hits your. It was getting pushed around and whenever I would start to fall over I would get pushed upright again. Then I could feel my eyes open. I was still dreaming but my eyes were open and I was trying to wake up. My brain was merging my dream with what I was actually seeing. It was really strange. I was laying on my side looking at the wall and it kinda looked like portals opening on the wall and through them was my first person perspective of the dream. eventually I stopped dreaming I guess and the portals became black and started shrinking. When they all closed fully is when I could finally start moving.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (130 KB, 1854x679) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
130 KB, 1854x679
Don't know if this is the correct thread to post this in but,

Anyone has information on this thing?
>>
Had the weirdest dream last night...

>be me
>browsing WoT YT videos
>click a link
>it's CP
>be disgusted
>report
>feel sick
>wake up

Also I have been hearing out of place noises right before I fell asleep every night. Like the chime of an elevator (there is no elevator in the house), foghorns (live hundreds of miles away from any coastal area), jackhammers, sounds from video games, all kinds of shit that does not belong here and nothing in the house can make those noises. They are not scary or creepy, just out of place. I probably hallucinated all of them, but they all happen once a night, evry time before I fall asleep.
>>
File: Thank_you_but_no.jpg (75 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
Thank_you_but_no.jpg
75 KB, 500x430
>>17702147
No, take your group roleplay somewhere else, please.
>>
File: lookatthetime.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
lookatthetime.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
>tfw don't sleep well enough to dream much these days
>>
I've dreamed very vividly my whole life. I remember waking up as a kid crying my eyes out from night terrors I didn't and don't even remember. (Although I remember one from when I was like thirteen where I woke up crying heavily about Abraham Lincoln.) Also slept walk (always within my home surprisingly, but almost burned myself in a hot shower once) slept talk (told my mom once I was hexing her and spoke gibberish/tongues) and slept ate (like twice.)
I haven't had the sleep activity in a few years though I now experience sleep paralysis every couple of months,and nightmares weekly.
One nightmare I had as a kid still haunts me to this day. Mainly the tone of voice used in it. If I hear someone use this voice while I'm awake it makes me feel... Wrong? Like, afraid. Gist is:
>be me
>on a mountain
>in a car, in a race
>I'm driving super fast
>dream logic is telling me faster than Cars even normally go
>feel 'maniacal' I guess
>woman in the passenger seat using that 'tone' like a whisper
>telling me I have to stop that I know I'm doing wrong that I'll destroy the world
>know she's right but can't/won't stop
Had this recurring for years until I was maybe 10? Scared the shit out me and still does. While usually I'd say it would be from some out of Control feeling/guilt in my waking life, I was like 4 when I first remember this dream. So I'd appreciate any interpretations as it has interested me for years. I'm 19, almost 20.
>>
>The night after I saw the first Insidious
>My sister and I had separate rooms. In her room, her bed was right next to the window.
>In the dream, I wake up in her bed, and it's the middle of the day.
>No one is home, the house is empty.
>I'm on the side closest to the window.
>I look outside, and I see this bitch just standing there, staring at me.
>I try to scream, run away, do anything, but I'm paralyzed.
>I go back to sleep.
>When I wake up, it's the middle of the day, and I'm in my sister's bed.

Like. I don't know if I'd fallen asleep in her bed or not, but to this day, I honestly can not think of a reason why I would have. I had my own bed. Even if I'd fallen asleep, my parents would have taken me to my room, not my sister's. I've also never sleepwalked in my life, so I don't think that's it. Really, just a weird fucking experience.
>>
>>17704610 (2/3)
>When I was really little (like 7 or 8) I used to have a recurring dream.
>My family lived in these giant ass woods. >And if you went back far enough, you'd get to a random barbed wire fence and a bunch of thorn bushes.
>In the dream, I would always go past the fence.
>Sometimes I'd be alone, sometimes I'd be with another person, like my grandma.
>We make it past the thorn bushes and come up to a giant ass building
>It's a factory that apparently makes Halloween costumes
>We go inside, and are immediately grabbed by workers
>Skinned alive, made into a Halloween costume, and put into a box.
>>
>>17704617 (3/3)
>In high school, my best friend's little brother was depressed and I think he's bipolar, but he was never diagnosed.
>So, in the dream, I'm in my bed with my sister and my best friend. And the brother is in a chair diagonal from my bed.
>And we're just chatting, reminiscing.
>And then he reveals that the reason that he wanted us all there was so that we could be with him in the moments before he died.
> We're all crying, but we understand. He's miserable, and we couldn't change his mind if we tried.
>Eventually, the three of us fall asleep in the bed.
>When we wake up, the brother is gone, and there are bloodstains all over the wall, like he shot himself.
>>
When I was I guess 8 or so I had a reoccurring dream of running through Stone buildings, always felt fear like complete panic and after I would reach the end off the structure I would be outside and every time something struck me from behind and when I fell I turned and saw just a dark human figure. Every fucking time I woke up my mother would be holding me crying telling me it was OK, found out later I would be sleep walking and screaming while turning on all the lights in the house
>>
Alright, about a week or so maybe two i posted an intro of my dream but got busy the following weeks due to finals. Maybe someone will remember my dream. Sorry if theres any bad grammar or error. its 1am here and I just got off work.

>begin to have lucid dream
>for some reason im back on my laptop and randomly browsing /b/
>a thread appears showing a girl in some hospital gown(like dark blue and raggedy) in a cold looking bathroom. the walls were painted red and there were no visible windows except a big dressing mirror
>the only title to the thread was "He has me here"
>about 5 to 10 minutes later the thread 404s, only a few anons responded but never got a reply from OP
>shortly after the girl creates another thread only this time her hair looks messy, as if she was just dragged out and beat up. only thing she typed was "help me". thread 404s after that

At this point i dont know what the fuck is going on so i continue looking through /b/ trying to find some clue to see if this is some sick joke or not.

>third thread appears, only this time some creepy perverted looking doctor is groping her while recording her with a camera
>thread then reads "you cant save her"
after that my vision pans somewhere else, heres where it gets interesting.
(1/?)
>>
>>17704953
cont.

>like being pulled into another reality, I find myself "waking" up in a new room, this time, somethings off. The girl who I saw in my laptop is right next to me.
>I look around and see that it is indeed some type of hospital, but very sketchy. For one, this girl has an ankle bracelet chained to her right leg. The door to the exit was locked shut as well.
>I try waking her up, seeing as there is no creepy doctor guy around.
>She wakes up, only scared wondering who was there.
>she couldn't see me, but she could hear me somehow.
>Luckily she spoke english, but she had an accent, almost muslim or arab. idk

At this point, the only conclusion i can come to was that I became some sort of guardian angel to rescue this girl from some type of sex slave owner.

>There was a small desk in front of a barred window.
>I approach the desk and open one of the drawers, luckily the key was there.
>I undo the lock on the girls ankle
>I then inspect my surroundings and see a giant air vent on the ground, this one being big enough for small people.
>I dont know why but I guide her to go down there, possibly being a way out of this hell-hole
>shortly afterwards, we hear a door slam
>shit, the doctors back and hes laughing?
>The creepy slave doctor then says "pathetic, you know you'll have to come out soon
>fucker was right, because this huge shaft that we climbed down to only lead to this very sunken laundry room, door locked from the inside and a prison barred window.

(2/?)
>>
I know this story is long, sorry i cant make it any shorter

>The girl goes back up to the shaft, and as we make our way up, we decided to come up with a different plan
>The doctor was too confident, by the time we cam back up he was already gone, only thing i remembered was him muttering something about Lunch break
>We noticed too late that there was another way out, just tucked right behind the small desk.
>I open the small vent gate and lead the girl towards god knows where as we turn left and right wondering where the exit might take us.
>Shortly afterwards, we reach the end, only we reached the wrong end
>we were right in the cafeteria section of this hospital, and lo and behold, creepy doc was below ordering some weird curry shit while sliding a tray over to the other end(you know, like those highschool/college lunch displays for those of you who are confused)
>I told the girl, if we time our landing, we can hide under the tray slide while hes distracted and then dash our way out to the doors.
>surely enough our planned work, and the damn doctor didnt even notice despite the sound we made as he was being handed his shitty smelling curry. I swear the heavy smell of grease almost blew our cover if I had gagged.

It only gets weirder.

(3/?)
>>
Now remember how I said that this girl and everyone alone had a weird thick accent? well

>By the time we burst through the doors, My suspicions were correct.
>Everywhere, and i mean fucking everywhere was arabic writing on these hospital charts and posters.
>hallway alone was like marble green, something you'd find at a fancy mudslime mansion
>I soon realize that were not on the first floor, but in fact at the 30th or 40th floor.
>Up ahead were two elevators, I knew this could be our way out
>nurses and doctors were looking at us like deers in the headlights
>Ignore them and begin pounding on the button to go down
>No sign of the doctor, odd.
>fucking thing wont call, decide that the stairs is our only way.
>I heard yelling as we approached the stairs so I told the girl not to look back and just go down as fast as you can.
>After what felt like 20 flights of stairs we make it towards the bottom
>holy shit their might be a happy ending to this
>Soon enough we see the exit doors out of the hospital, and right above us on another platform was the fucking guy again. How he made it this fast down is beyond me.
>Tell her to run, doctors are whizzing past us and the doors whiz open and god, the sunlight, the fresh air after escaping that nightmare.
>Or so I thought before the hospital guy came running out towards us.

Almost done
(4/?)
>>
You all had dreams where you were so scared you woke yourself up, right?
What if one were to overcome this feeling and face what ever was coming at them.
Maybe it would be defeating fear itself.
>>
>>17705009
to defeat fear is to prove that you can it donst mean the fear is reasonless if your afraid it means there is risk in the case of dreams it is usually fear or lust when a being is trying to possess you.
>>
>The hospital lies in a busy intersection, I remember seeing cars such as BMWs and Peugeots with Euro license plates.
>Cars made a good distraction between me and the doctor as the girl ran to the other side of the road. I catch up with her, and the doctor stuck in between cars
>there was a small hill that we were running down too
>Some arabic restaurant is up ahead, and in front was an abandoned bike left by some careless kid
>I tell the girl to get on and drive to the nearest police station or anyone who can help
I thought this was the end until i turned around and saw your typical white ISIS trucks.
>fucks sake
>Trucks will outrun her, so i begin distracting them throwing them bottles and rocks.
>it works but for some reason theyre throwing things back like a hack saw and a hammer
>they were too busy with me that they did not notice the girl had disappeared in the midst of traffic
>my spirit somehow begins fading away
>dream ends there
(5/5)
Only clue as if this may be real or not was that i remember seeing a wall, like a borderline wall. So wherever, or if this hospital indeed exists. Then its somewhere along a border in Saudi Arabia or something.
>>
>>17705014
>Only clue as if this may be real or not was that i remember seeing a wall, like a borderline wall.
theres another clue, the fact that you made all this up in im guessing a short amount of time.
>>
>>17705009
In general, what you find scary in a dream you might not find so scary in real life, and vice versa. Fear in dreams is often irrational and you might not be aware enough to 'face' that fear.
>>
File: 1456177152634.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456177152634.gif
1 MB, 500x375
I dreamed I was naked on the computer in my house, turn to the side, some guys inside, he comments like a porn director about my body, and tells me to get dressed because his here to fix something. I embarrassingly put my blanket over me and move, he takes the place I was in. I realise something and say "but the door was locked". He laughs, then jumps up, widens his eyes as far as they can possibly go, and tries to kill me before I wake up.
>>
File: 1463461628938.png (1 MB, 811x847) Image search: [Google]
1463461628938.png
1 MB, 811x847
I had a dream that the soviet army had rolled into part of my town and had instituted communism. A friend of mine said that we had to resist it, so we got shotguns and went to a sort of insane asylum for young autistic kids and started murdering them by the dozens. I then woke up.
>>
>>17701180
you definitely have a fundamental misunderstanding of how sleep paralysis works and good music
>>
posted this on the other thread, but here's mine:

This happened to me today

>I'm sleeping on my bed
>Somehow I know that it's a dream
>light doesn't work
>try to wake up for like, 20 minutes
>I see flashbacks of my brother's dead body lying on my bed, me "Waking up" on another dream, etc
>everything goes black
>I wake up

It was creepy as a fuck, do you guys know how can I wake up from dreams like this? is not the first time I experienced something similar.
>>
>>17705385
Sounds totes rad!
>>
>>17705771
Wiggle your toes.
>>
>>17705771
Occasionally when I'm aware I'm dreaming, especially if something bad is happening, I can nope out or basically say "fuck that" and change things, but it doesn't happen that often. Very seldom can I wake myself from a dream without external stimulus (like my alarm) doing it for me, usually only very bad nightmares do that, and those are rare.
>>
I dreamt of basically doing whatever I wanted with a woman's breasts and then I she told me to get down and worship her ass so I planted my face in it and she farted a continuous stream of odorless air in my face.
Needles to say, I woke up with a big boner. Shit was fucking cash.
>>
I've noticed that all my dreams take place in a perpetual night setting. Also they're never happy or sad no matter what the context. I'm always left with a neutral feeling.
>>
Ke
>>
File: 1462438198625.png (95 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
1462438198625.png
95 KB, 218x220
Okay I had this dream a while back but it's one of the only dreams I actually remember. it was back from when I was 16 so 2 years ago and there was this girl I liked.

it was an incredibly short dream, maybe 10 seconds real time?

It basically starts off like the Universal Movies intro (Where you see the earth spinning) and this massive human eye opens up right over the earth (I had black bars to each side much like a theater) so the eye opens up gracefully (It was her eye) and suddenly there's this huge BANG and I wake up in real life, my arms pushing me out of the bed and theres this ear piercing screaming in my ear also with thunder noises, and my vision is completely blurred out with this massive red, bloodshot overlay, and straight after that I woke up panicked, to the sound of the birds outside
>>
I never remember my dreams. Sometimes I think that I don't even dream.
Is there a way I can start remembering my dreams or having more vivid ones?
>>
>>17707293
if your a male exercise and fun helps dreams for some people
>>
I had this dream a while ago where I was sitting on this porch in the middle of nowhere. The house was in a field, and there was a circle of trees lying around the house about 1 mile away in every direction. I was sitting, staring at the trees when a voice, I think the devil, said "Meet me in the south", then all of these stone angels started falling from the sky. Millions of them, out of nowhere. Some were already broken, some broke when they hit the ground, or were impaled on trees, so I went inside.

Some time passed, I don't know how long, before I went out again. But the angels weren't stone anymore. They fleshy and real, and laying in an ocean of blood and guts, and I mean a literal ocean. Some were still alive, and I could them screaming in pain. Most of them were dead, or drowning in the sea of blood.
>>
So, sorta recently had weird dreams. I come here to see if someone can tell me what do they mean.
>Get to sleep
>In the dream im lying on my bed
>Can't move body
>Can't even move head
>Can only see window to the exterior of the house
>Something starts scratching softly the window
>Start feeling nauseous
>Feel my teeth fall and my ears bleed
>Get blind
>Start feeling intense pain
>Feel myself surrounded by incesant screaming
>Awake sweating and with the mouth open and dry
This continues several days.
Then, one night:
>Again being unable to move
>Intead of the scratching, something appears trought the window:
>Is human in shape but wearing a black tunic and with a cervine skull in place of head.
>Kinda like pic but with black ooze dripping from its eye sockets and redish stains in the skull and horns
>Get blind again
>I feel it walking beside my bed
>No longer blind
>I am stuck watching at the ceiling
>I can feel the figure beside me
>I see two black, bony arms aproaching to me
>Just as one is about to touch me, i bite it
>It tasted horrible, kinda acid/bitter but also like rust
>A black and slimy liquid poured from were i bit the arm.
>I woke up
>My throat was sore
>I still had the taste in my mouth
As i said, can someone please help me making some sense of al this?
Also, i had no dreams since then.
>>
>>17707639
I tried researching on the figure, but i don't find anything but pinterest pages about deer masks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.