[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain the fucking giza necropolis. this shit was built over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: gizanecropolis.jpg (919 KB, 2592x1478) Image search: [Google]
gizanecropolis.jpg
919 KB, 2592x1478
explain the fucking giza necropolis.

this shit was built over 4000 years ago and no one knows how. their purpose is completely opaque although clearly they were built for some arcane religious purpose. But why, how and for whom?
>>
The pyramids of Giza and others are thought to have been constructed to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs who ruled over Ancient Egypt.[3] A portion of the Pharaoh's spirit called his ka was believed to remain with his corpse. Proper care of the remains was necessary in order for the "former Pharaoh to perform his new duties as king of the dead." It's theorized the pyramid not only served as a tomb for the Pharaoh, but also as storage for the various items he would need in the afterlife. "The people of Ancient Egypt believed that death on Earth was the start of a journey to the next world. The embalmed body of the King was entombed underneath or within the pyramid to protect it and allow his transformation and ascension to the afterlife."[9]

>fucking google it faggot goddamn
>>
>>17558793
there is zero evidence that the giza necropolis was built to house dead pharaohs, although some later pyramids in the middle kingdom were used as tombs that was never the purpose of the original old kingdom super pyramids.
>>
>>17558779
Eh its a tomb for pharaohs, first grade kids know that.
>>
Fallen Angel worship
>>
>>17558779
Why not ask /his/ or something? /x/ doesn't know shit about history.
>>
>>17558818
>implying /his knows anything about history other than nazis
>>
>>17558822
Eh, that's true. It's basically just /pol/ light.
>>
>>17558805
>Citation needed
Because acording to the Oxford encyclopedia of ancient Egypt the pyramid was built as a tomb for the cheop dynasty.
Necropolis also means "city of the dead" in greek
>>
>>17558901
there is no mention of cheop on any part of the great pyramid except for a few discarded blocks with the name of the slave groups that made them on it

Also doesn't explain the other pyramids.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/data/2001/11/01/html/ft_20011101.5.fulltext.html
>>
>>17558779
fucking slavery
and look at it now, in ruins
same thing will happen to America
>>
>>17558936
You're so deep and rebellious.
>>
>>17558779
as has been repeatedly stated already, the pyramids at giza were never tombs.

in fact, the whole 'these were the tombs of the pharoas' argument falls flat once the fact emerges that NOT ONE SINGLE BODY HAS EVER BEEN FOUND IN A PYRAMID.

further bullshit can be found when examining the great pyramid itself, who scholars claim was built in only 20 years.

it is constructed of roughly 2.3 million stones of varying weights and dimensions. in order for it to have been built in the amount of time claimed, a stone would have to have been hewn, transported, fitted and placed every two minutes for twenty years straight.

the real nugget of all this is that it shows exactly how little these 'scholars' actually know about ancient egypt, and how much of their work is based on pure and simple spit-balling
>>
>>17558992
graham please go
>>
>>17558919
Okay the workers weren't slaves, so?.
The article always refers the pramid as a tomb, and the khufu or cheops dysnasty is still the one most probable as the one the tomb was built for.
The other were tombs too for the same dynasty (4ft one) just for diferent phraohs.
>>
>>17559003

explain how the 4th dynasty pharaohs who lived over 4000 year ago had the resources to build like 4 + HUGE EPIC PYRAMIDS
>>
>>17558992
What even in the aricle mentioned the first they found is wooden sarcophagus
They never found bodies inside becuase the pyramides were raided uncountable times, but they found lots of cofins and sarcophagus inside the pyramids
>>
>>17558997
i notice there is no refuting argument?

pity, i bet it would be ylyl worthy
>>
>>17559003
please explain why all this effort was expended to erect these tombs, and then not actually be interred in it?
>>
>>17559033
you are really not very bright, eh?

there are no coffins. there is a large box in the "kings chamber" of the great pyramid, that is fashioned to exacting measurements and angles out of rose granite which is referred to as a sarcophagus.

that.is.it

you really should do some actual reading on the subject instead of a cursory google search and then spouting whatever little snippet you read first.
>>
File: Giza-pyramids.jpg (1 MB, 1833x1208) Image search: [Google]
Giza-pyramids.jpg
1 MB, 1833x1208
I can't imagine what could have compelled the Egyptians to build these fuckers. It took such a goddamn long time and they look stupid as fuck. They don't even seem to serve any useful purpose.

Did ancient Egyptians all have autism?
>>
>>17559033
>hey guise, let's raid the pyramid!
>gets inside, only takes mummies

yeah, i imagine those mummies fetched top-dollar back in those days... definitely more than the precious metals, gems, art and craftwork!

i know i just said this a minute ago, but it really needs repeating;

you are really not very bright, eh?
>>
>>17559068
>look stupid as fuck

other than the fact that the things have been standing through thousands of years, are nearly geometrically perfect, aligned almost perfectly with the cardinal directions, and are located on the exact center of the earth's land mass.... so yeah, i guess they are stupid

but not as stupid as you
>>
Apparently Strabo knew about the entrance of the pyramid, but I'm not clear if he saw the Grand Galley or the King's Chamber.

Abdullah Al Mamum, the Caliph of Cairo in 813AD is the first recorded example that I could find of someone actually exploring Grand Gallery and King's chamber.

What always bothers me about this is that people always focus on the great pyramid but never talk about the OTHER TWO HUGE FUCKING pyramids right beside them!
>>
>>17559099
They look stupid as fuck
>>
>>17559016
>>17559050
Egypt was the principal empire at the time, it had the resources and human power to do it, also the builders were people doing his job (builders build thing for other people in exchange of food and other things, since we already settled down they weren't slaves).
I don't see what is so hard to belive of all this, if you want to disprove any of the avobe please present your proof, I already said my information comes from (Oxford encyclopedia of ancient Egypt)
There is lots of information on how they possibly moved the stones and other subjects, maybe it's not 100% I could check other egyptology aproved sources but I'm lazy.
Anyways the only citation I got dosen't support anything OP said in his original post.
>>17559085
>gets inside, only takes mummies
Never said by anyone, they took everything they wanted.
>>
>>17559152
Maybe it's not 100% acurate,*
Sorry I ate that part for some reason.
>>
File: 1456965725424.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1456965725424.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>>17559099
>standing through thousands of years
big rocks tend to do that

>nearly geometrically perfect
my toilet is nearly geometrically perfect you faggot

>aligned almost perfectly with the cardinal directions
that's nice

>located on the exact center of the earth's land mass
yep, that's where Egypt happens to be located
>>
>>17559122
I bet you look stupid as fuck.
Post pics or you lose
>>
File: Me2.jpg (849 KB, 1000x1390) Image search: [Google]
Me2.jpg
849 KB, 1000x1390
>>17559180
This is me you dumbass
>>
>>17559122
you're that special kind of retarded, eh?
>>
>>17559196
>Dodging like a fag
Didn't see that coming
>>
File: topkek.jpg (52 KB, 786x258) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
52 KB, 786x258
>>17559172
no one ever talks about the Dashur pyramids

good job ancient architects

>5000 years ago.
>have resources to build epic stone collosus
>build it half way
>oops it gonna fall over.
>mfw
>>
>>17559199
As far as I know, I am NOT of Egyptian descent
>>
>>17559152
so, stupid, listless and without a sense of humor.

okay, now i realize i have been wasting my time with a fucking buffoon who can't think for himself.

>okthford dithonary guise

did you not read the parts about WHY mainstream scholars have this shit wrong?
>>
>>17558936
Same thing will happen to the 'United States', not America.
>>
File: Whatthefuck.png (3 KB, 599x100) Image search: [Google]
Whatthefuck.png
3 KB, 599x100
>>17559066
What the fuck?
In fucking article someone citated as his "source" for al of this nosense about the pyramids not being tombs the first fucking thing they found when they entered inside the pyramid was a wooden cofin.
>>
>>17559217
No refuting argument?, just calling me stupid?
Thanks for replying I guess
>>
>>17559172
oh look, another brain-dead simpleton with no simple reasoning skills.

aligned with the cardinal directions is a big deal, shitbird, considering it wasn't until the nineteenth century that WE could do the same thing egyptians had done thousands of years prior.

we are not talking about egypt being the center of the earth's land mass, gilbert. the great pyramid of egypt is located at that exact point.

so no, it didnt just happen to be there.

did your mother have any children that lived, el capitano of the abortion bucket escapees?
>>
I love when someone posts a subject saying "let's talk about xxxx" but anyone who dares to talk about the subject is immediately shot down by the OP. Just post your fucking Ancient Aliens Pyramid Airport screed and be done with it.
>>
>>17559210
>implying the bent pyramids weren't built that way on purpose

god, you are awfully fucking stupid
>>
>>17559239
Is this guy the egyptian equivalent to a weeb?
>>
>>17559234
look pally, i already a few reasons why scholars have it wrong, or their current ideas are illogical.

i have yet to hear your reasoning why what ive posted is wrong.

ill not jump through your hoops till you've jumped through mine... that is how a tête–à–tête works, assdick

now cry about it if you want to, sweet little lemming, but if you are too sensitive for adult banter, maybe you should GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>17559241
dont you have an election to lose, shillary?
>>
>There have been human remains recovered from Djoser’s underworld, and at least one mummy was, oddly enough, older than Djoser by several generations. It is possible that, along with family heirlooms, Djoser may have had some of his ancestor relocated to his pyramid complex. Another explanation is that the builders accidentally tunneled into older pre-existing tombs.
What is with these niggas they always have to have their huge ass tomb complexes WTF thinking about the terracotta army of Qin Shi Hung Di
>>
>>17559246
all you do is call people stupid. yet you don't seem to know anything.
>>
>>17559281
stop being stupid, and ill stop telling the truth about you being stupid, stupid.
>>
>>17559239
"Cambyses II, knowing the veneration the Egyptians held for cats, had the image of Bastet painted on his soliders' shields and, further, "ranged before his front line dogs, sheep, cats, ibeses and whatever other animals the Egyptians hold dear" (Polyaenus). The Egyptians under Psammenitus, seeing their own beloved goddess on the shields of enemies, and fearing to fight lest they injure the animals being driven before their foe, surrendered their position and took flight in a rout. Many were massacred on the field."

"It is said that Cambyses, after the battle, hurled cats into the faces of the defeated Egyptians in scorn that they would surrender their country and their freedom fearing for the safety of common animals."

>Egyptians
>>
>>17559287
>LOL STUPID AGAIN

pretty clearly the pyramids were built as tombs, look at the development of pyramids from Dashur and Djoser that clearly show them getting more elaborate and complex until the giza necropolis.
>>
>>17559239
Wrong again and spreadin missinformation
The geographical center of all land surfaces on Earth is at trukey (39 N 34 E), some astronomer tried to make it the pyramid of giza "becuase of his cultural significance.
>>
>>17559266
No, just a guy who watched a youtube video about "secrets of ancient egypt"
>>
>>17559294
you can go on with that shit all you like, but every ancient megalithic site on this earth is just like giza in that the largest stones are the most precisely cut and placed, with roughshod work being done after on top of and around the original structure.

this holds true for the pyramids as well, the step pyramids made of the small bricks were made after the giza complex in an attempt to mimic a knowledge and know-how that had been forgotten.

at least try to fake having some critical thinking and problem solving skills, will ya?
>>
>>17559296
>goes to wikipedia
>claims misinformation

get the fuck out, junior and let the grown folk talk
>>
>>17559326
that apparently you wasted your time on.

carl munck's 'the code' is what got me interested.

i come from a generation where we werent a bunch of spoon fed nancy-boys who thought that looking up someone else's work and then parroting it made us educated

it's really as if critical thinking and extrapolation are things no longer valued by today's educational system
>>
I personally believe the pyramids were repurposed as tombs after a few thousand years of being.

Look up the alignment of the shaftways with known constellations. Look in to the possible waterway transportation of the stone blocks; it's hard to imagine but there is evidence to suggest using waterways and special buoying techniques made the movement of the blocks far easier than overland.

I don't have any of my sourcebooks with me, they're all back home, but there is some truly fascinating analysis of the design behind the pyramids at Giza.

Also the sphinx is truly spooky; was very possibly carved by water currents, and finished by a civilization predating the egyptions.
>>
File: headcanon.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
headcanon.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>17559342
>the step pyramids made of the small bricks were made after the giza complex in an attempt to mimic a knowledge and know-how that had been forgotten.

Tell me more. So how do you know what the real dating of the construction of the giza necropolis is?
>>
>>17559016
Fanatic religion...
>>
>>17559389
>I personally believe the pyramids were repurposed as tombs after a few thousand years of being.

yes, agreed. and infinitely more probable than building it for one fucking guy, and then not even burying him in it
>>
>>17559391
>inb4 they line up with stars 20,000 years ago
>>
>>17559267
No you don't, this is what happened and I'm just quoting our conversation:
>Before this point someone spew "facts" with no proof and a "citation" that dosen't supports any of this nosense
>>17559016
>>17559050
>You asked me how the pharaohs built the pyramids
>>17559152
>answered
>>17559217
>You called me and all the scholars stupid
Thats all
>>
>>17559068
>>17559068
Its a metaphorical game of my dicks bigger than your dick
its like rich people who buy big boats and houses just to say mines bigger than yours
>>
>>17559353
Yeah because Ayystory channel and the tinfoil infromation is much better than wikipedia
>>
>>17559389
They would float the stones on channels of liquid mercury, then dumped it in the ocean or buried it deep under the pyramid in a big well, at least thats my theory on how the south americans did it with their pyramids they did find a river of mercury or whatever under one
>>
>>17559398
I think since people were feeling the Tutankhamen hype back in the day, every 'archaeologist' wanted to get their name in the books and thereby projected the 'fabulously wealthy mummy' mystery on to the pyramids.

If we decided to go back and individually check up on every proclaimed egyptologist's experiences in Egypt, I'd bet there would be very few of them that had actually even been to the Pyramids. The dimensional analysis they all discuss is based off of 1 or 2 half-asses surveys done in the 30s.

Analyzing many fields, especially ones without devout empiricism, one might find much academic dishonesty.

>>17559402
Didn't they? I might need to brush up again, but I believe they had some stellar significance.
>>
File: WhiteObama.jpg (62 KB, 360x462) Image search: [Google]
WhiteObama.jpg
62 KB, 360x462
remember: "Mainstream" scholars are all STUPID and in a giant conspiracy to cover up the TRUTH that the giza pyramids and sphinx were built ten thousand years ago!
>>
>>17559391
first, nobody knows much of anything about when exactly the giza complex was built. we guess at it, but as there is no surviving documentation regarding its construction, it is all we can do.

you can make comparisons of this yourself by looking up images of these megalithic sites, and at each one you will see the giant, perfectly fitted stones, with smaller stone or brick constructions on top.

everyone agrees the larger method is superior, because it's irregular faceting makes the structure almost completely earthquake proof.

if i have the ability to make a building that can withstand an earthquake, why in the world would i change techniques later on to a construction that falls like a house of cards?

this whole subject we are talking about is a giant rabbit hole, and nothing has a simple answer... however, after researching all these megalithic sites for myself, the preponderance of evidence shows quite clearly that the theories being peddled by archeologists simply don't hold water.
>>
>>17559239
Haha I love you. I mainly lurk, so kudos to you for pulling out a comment from me.

Also, they were energy generators. Of what type, most are unsure however they were built right over quarries. The limestone was so precisely measured that you STILL TO THIS DAY, cannot get a razor blade in between two slabs of it on the outside. (Parts that aren't weathered as badly of course). It also encased pink granite and other excellent electrical insulators and some physicists say that when fully powered, the pyramids would glow. This is the theory I'm most convinced is correct, or at least close to the truth as possible. Think of it in an anthropological sense; what do we humans tend to do when we have vast populations over a crowded area? Seek out renewable and reliable energy sources. We come together and build astronomical dams, windmills, wind turbines, etc. Why couldn't the ancient Egyptians be capable of the same thing? What if they had a better intuition on how to encapsulate power and distribute it to the masses, but in a more archaic manner that we don't fully understand? Fucking open your minds people.
>>
>>17559239
>we are not talking about egypt being the center of the earth's land mass, gilbert. the great pyramid of egypt is located at that exact point.
by what reckoning? the Earth is a sphere
>>
>>17559454
power for what, their ibisPhones?
>>
>>17559419
The issue with that theory is the procurement of that much mercury. An easier solution would be hay bales and animal skins inflated and attached to the blocks, and then floating them up a water channel similar to a mineshaft from a lower aqueduct to a higher one just next to the pyramid
>>
>>17559447
>giza
*20,000 years ago
>>
>>17559403
and again, you have done nothing other than spout someone else's work, instead of applying your intellect (which you assure me is not stupid) and drawing your own conclusions.

i suspect the reason is because you have poor cognitive ability (you're stupid).

get all that, stupid, or do i need to go get the construction paper and crayons?
>>
File: 1455946121740.jpg (30 KB, 472x531) Image search: [Google]
1455946121740.jpg
30 KB, 472x531
>>17559419
...could this theoretically work? Ability to harvest said mercury aside
>>
I am half egyptian.
Can confirm, my family built these things by thinking so hard their thoughts became piramids.
Luminaty confirm too.
>>
>>17559417
>implying i watch television
>complaining about tinfoil on /x/

wow, you're a real second grade spelling bee champion, im sure
>>
>>17559444
oh sweet jesus, you goddamned prince amongst men! finally, an abstract thinker!

yes, and yes to the many-discipline approach
>>
>>17559468
Density of mercury is like 13.5 g/cm^3, density of limestone is 3 g/cm^3 so hypothetically if you had a deep enough channel that you could get your blocks in to, they would float.

But back in real-land, you can't get that much mercury in one place even today.

But maybe I am wrong, we haven't excavated the terra-cotta emperor's tomb yet. There's supposed to be a river of mercury in there
>>
>>17559465
So you get your from direct source, you have been on giza pyramids and studied them for years or what?, or you get your information from air.
Everyone uses others work from diferent sources and gets their own conclusions thats using cognitive ability,
Dude I'm going to stop repliying this is not even bad bait at this point you are just ashaming yourself.
>>
>>17559460
Do I seriously need to answer such a daft question
>>
>>17559474

>My information is fact becuase but yours don't
Please redpill
>>
>>17559454
aww, shucks!

the piezoelectric generation/capacitance theory makes a lot of sense to me as well. especially when i found out the entire giza plateau has a giant aquifer underneath it... much of which is probably man-made

although i am still more in the camp of "i dont know what they were for, all i know is they aren't tombs"
>>
>>17559480
Haha good to hear from you. I wouldn't call myself smarter than the average chan user, but yeah thinking laterally about this kind of thing is one of my strong suits. My dad imparted the importance of that when I was younger, and actually got me interested in egypt.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>17559496
He's convinced because some autistic freemason told him about THE CODE

If you're autistic enough to watchbcarl monk PROVE that all megalithic sites are built by Atlantians and the lost tribe of Israel you too can learn The Truth the mainstream morons don't want you to know

https://youtu.be/Xw9lTB0hTNU
>>
>>17559456
the center of the earth's LAND MASS

if i have to spell this out for you, we are most likely not going to be able to have a conversation you will enjoy
>>
>>17559487
Yeah that was alot better answer than I was expecting thank you, but it could be there was a massive mercury deposit within reach, I know i heard somewhere they already used a form of mercury for like lipstick or something I supposed if they dumped it all in the ocean it could be the reason fish are so tainted with mercury as far fetched as it seems its just odd that I keep hearing about pools or rivers of mercury or even just use of mercury in civilizations that have big ass tombs and monolithic structures
>>
>>17559461
ive seen this theory doped out in animation form, and it does seem to be very plausible.
>>
>>17559507
Haha indeed, I'm on the same boat in terms of opinion. This is the only theory I really enjoy delving into because it makes so much sense to me. Fucking mind blowing someone else has read up on it.
>>
>>17559454
Why they don't glow anymore?
The rocks are the pretty much the same and acording to the tread they didn't move a inch
>>
>>17559518
said mercury mexico pyramid
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
>>
>>17559496
good, i don't have time for dullards

ill just be here busy ashaming myself, and being content that im not a stupid fucking twat like you
>>
>>17559085
Mummies were ground up and used as medicine. True story. Quackery.
>>
>>17559512
You're being sarcastic right?
>>
>>17559534

To really prove that you know the Truth make sure to call everyone a stupid twat and pretend to be too important to explain anything while posting on fucking 4chan.

Dude you are a living joke
>>
>>17559528
I assume not all of the functioning parts would survive the greed of mankind after becoming besieged so many times. However the pyramid's chambers are harmonically tuned, so perhaps that has something to offer in terms of an answer. It's not all about coils and wires, but vibrations and sound can be incredibly powerful if harnessed correctly.
>>
>>17559547
So will a sustained flatulence performed at the right place inside the pyramid cause an earthquake or tsunami?
>>
>>17559539
I don't have time to explain anything to stupid twat dollars lame stream "archeologists" like you. If only you had a tenth of my titantic intellectual capacity you could watch muncks four part series on YouTube.
>>
>>17559518
I should hope there would be some objective study of the ground composition nearby.

On mercury poisoning of the oceans and such, I think that has to do more with bioaccumulation; or tiny amounts of mercury getting absorbed by the littlest creatures and then being absorbed by each critter higher on the food chain. That's why tuna are more prone to mercury accumulation than some other fish: they're at the near top of their food chain.

>>17559520
I think I've seen that as well. I read of the theory in a book a couple years back, I hope it's correct because it seems quite reasonable.
>>
>>17559512
well, i didnt stake a whole claim based on what i learned watching carl munck.

i did what a thinking person does, i began looking at all the information i could get my hands on, and then made a few visits to sites on my own continent (im not made outta money people) and starting formulating my own opinions and ideas.

carl had some wackiness, no doubt, but his mathematics are spot on, and demonstrable.

freemasonry and crap like it do not interest me, but it is interesting how a normally very slow board is suddenly alight with naysayers.

so which of you are going to man the fuck up and admit you are posting for money right now?
>>
>>17559569
I'm being paid to post this.
>>
>>17558992
Your math is off on the 1 stone every 2 minutes.

1440 minutes every day, 365 days a year, 20 years

1440x365x20=10,512,000 minutes over 20 years

10,512,000÷2,300,000=4.57 minutes per stone.

Or you could do the rough amount of stones they needed to place a day over 20 years.

365x20=7,300

2,300,000÷7,300=315 stones per day.

Depending on the number of workers it is completely feasible that they could complete it in 20 years, seeing as there would be different work sections doing every part of the job (workers transporting while others cut the stones, finished stones moved into position and placed by the next group. Then as that group headed for another stone the next group would be moving their stone into position, so on and so forth until whatever time they were given to rest).
>>
>>17559575
Interestingly, the two largest pyramids were actually built simultaneously.
>>
>>17559555
Actually, no. However if I aim correctly and with enough force, I might be able to split your head clean open with an ax without getting much blood on my drapes. Like a fucking coconut. I'll be practicing, baby. Mmm.
>>
File: KFMkdfa.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
KFMkdfa.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
>>17559534
You have been a namefag all this time?,
How I got baited this hard ?
Good for you Akhenaten you made me laugh at the end
>>
>>17559579
Tldr they represent the twins castor and pollux
>>
>>17559461
>The issue with that theory is the procurement of that much mercury.
Hello? Did you read? THEY HAD A RIVER OF MERCURY.
>>
>>17559525
chris dunn's generator theory is also pretty interesting.

it also helps that dunn specifically states he is not in the business of making theories about the sites he examines, he simply records and reports physical data and measurements.
>>
>>17559537
>who wants to snort a rail of ramses II?
>>
>>17559598
This fucking guy

http://www.gizapower.com/

>the faces are symmetrical that I'd impossible!

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Technologies-Ancient-Egypt-Engineering/dp/1591431026/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263221921&sr=1-1
>>
>>17559574
Well at least you're an honest shill.

>>17559582
The edginess of a 9gagger attached to the stupidity of an /x/ poster.

Nice.

>>17559593
Is this bait? I'm sorry, I didn't see the part where there was a gargantuan river of pure mercury spanning the distance from the nearest limestone quarry to the pyramid site that happened to not leave a single trace along the way. I'm open to radical ideas but that's pushing it
>>
>>17559598
My sentiments exactly. A non-biased, physical report is what people need in order to find answers but few will ever go that route. Especially with the kind of iron grip on these sites the Egyptian government has.
>>
>>17559626
>implying Chris dunn isn't a hack

http://margaretmorrisbooks.com/giza_power_plant_meltdown.html
>>
>>17559543
ill be sure to tell my smoking hot wife what a goddamned joke i am.

im sure that as soon as i do, she will leave her lexus keys and bankbook on the table and walk straight the fuck out.

here in about fifteen minutes when i go to bed, when i cuddle up to her ass and start to get hard ill slip it into her asshole and pretend it is you, you fucking faggot
>>
>>17559631
This is seriously interesting, thank you for the rebuttal.

But what if he isn't a hack? I hope not
>>
>>17559641
Protip: make sure to talk about your smoking hot wife on 4chan/x that will gaurentee people that you are legit

Make CERTAIN you follow this up by bragging about your Lexus and how rich you are. That will assure people you are a totally serious and impartial scholar.

Lastly, state openly that you fantasize about gay anal sex. this will demonstrate your lasting commitment to seeking out THE TRUTH.
>>
>>17559629
>photograph of a modern man
>compared to a stylized glorification of an ancient ruler
>expecting the similarities to stick

Welcome to Shiggles McDiggles, home of the Digglesburger
>>
>>17559619
I try to change shit up, thanks.
>>
>>17559651
I saw him on some other munk video where munk stated that he was a freemason. So I'm pretty sure they're in cohoots in someway although I can't prove this.
>>
>>17559629

Who cares? His skin may have been dark but just like Somalians he is Caucasian. West Africans (The ones African Americans come from) are Negroes.
>>
>>17559660
You done okay m8. I'm just interested in a reasonable discussion on actual factual shia leb- the pyramids.
>>
>>17559583
i don't know how you got baited this hard, but an hero and regain your honor
>>
>>17559666
Holy shit, doubly interesting. Now I gotta find a YouTube video of this. What would they gain?
>>
>>17559666
I think this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwswTDvwMKw
>>
>>17559682
I'm not sure, but I think Freemasons are just obsessed with this shit because you know, they're masons. It explains why they spend SO MUCH autism seeking out clues and shit about ancient stone structures.
>>
>>17559629
i wasnt aware that they had mapped his dna yet
>>
>>17559676
I've been contributing a good discussion I believe...
Some evidence here for ya.

>>17559547

>>17559454
>>
>>17559668
>His skin may have been dark but just like Somalians he is Caucasian

Somalians are not caucasians. They non-Bantu but they're still niggers.
>>
>>17559684
Thank you!
>>
>>17559656
if the truth is at the mouth of your colon buddy, im all about it right now.

so long as you dont mind me probing the truth with my dong

ive never seen anyone this butthurt over being called stupid before. are you crying yet?

dont say its tears of rage either, we all know its loneliness and lack of exposure to sunlight
>>
>>17559699
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
>>
>>17559691
The autism thing got a chuckle out of me, so see you in hell buddy. But I get where you're coming from. It seems those fuckers are everywhere trying to debunk ancient secrets. I might join and spill all their secrets.
>>
>>17559716

I'm basically marveling at your dedication to committing nothing useful to this discussion at all.
>>
>>17559513
the land masses are all over the Earth and they're not in any kind of pattern, so what do you mean or are you just having funsies
>>
>>17559726
thanks for that link, ill have to read it later, but read it i will
>>
>>17559668
Get real, he was caucasoid and ruled over negros and other beasts.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 881x905
>>17559706
>magic rock batteries

This is now a witchcraft-free zone

Deus Vult n shieeeet
>>
>>17559742
but yet, here you keep posting

you must be the most stupid of the stupid, and a glutton for punishment
>>
>>17559749

oh my god you are fucking retarded
>>
>>17559560
I would hope some study has been done I know the thought of getting such an amount of mercury would be abit farfetched but its just after I seen a scientist dude drop a cannonball in a large vat of mercury I had the thought stuck in my mind
also on topic of mercury have you read about this river of mercury under the pyramid of the feathered serpent >>17559529

and yeah your response to it being dumped in the ocean makes sense I guess we would notice if someone had dropped a shitload of liquid mercury in the ocean back then

I just think it would be crazy to find a massive stone pool of mercury burried under the pyramids
>>
>>17559749
total land mass =/= 'land masses'

that is all the hand-holding you are gonna get from me, little fella
>>
>>17558779
To all of those saying it's a tomb, not even one mummy has ever been found inside so there is ZERO evidence of the great pyramid being a tomb.

inb4 but muh raiders muh tomb thieves

Not even the sandrunes inside depict the pyramid being a tomb.
>>
>>17559792
my apologies for taking the bait, /x/, you have better RPing on this board than this guy who can't even continue a line of bait properly
>>
File: 1456513689856.jpg (101 KB, 485x492) Image search: [Google]
1456513689856.jpg
101 KB, 485x492
>>17559812
Stop
>>
>>17559823
>>17559778
oh and great samefiending too, forgot to take off your name
>>
>>17558779
>No one understands how ancient humans piled rocks onto of each other.
try again
>>17558793
The pyramids were monuments for the Pharohs. Like Cathederals they held some religious significance but were primarily a show of wealth and power.
>>
>>17559826
Can't handle the truth?
>>
>>17559778
Ancient humans everywhere made mounds of rocks, they must be connected!
>>
>>17560026
it is mysterious though that they spent so much time and energy building huge piles of rocks very precisely. Like I say, the pyramid complexes are ridiculous engineering projects. the closet semi-modern comparison I suppose are cathedrals. but those seem pretty chinzy in comparison.
>>
>>17560252
the LHC and ITER and ISS are probably the modern equivalents.
>>
>put a rock on a rock
>fuck it, let's put another rock on it
>>
>>17559501
Even if you put it that way... yeah
You think they had an inter-dimensional portal their deities used to... I don't know, fill this in for me
>>
Joseph Davidovits is a famous chemist who thinks the pyramids were poured like concrete. Makes more sense and explains Sacsayhuamon as well.
>>
what's people's thoughts on the younger dryas impact hypothesis, another possible collision around 2030, and the talks of Shillary's plan for an alien disclosure? At least with regards to the hypothesis, there's some solid publications in big name journals like nature and PNAS corroborating the hypothesis.
>>
>>17558805
>>17558919
>>17558992
>>17559016
>>17559066
>>17559085
>>17559217
>>17559239
>>17559241
>>17559267
>>17559342
>>17559353
>>17559379
>>17559465
So... there was an effort, but it stopped being an effort... (?)

Is this all one bait thread? Akhenaten, are you unironically posting in here? I mean... to be dead serious, no pun intended, if you really wanted to convince someone that your premises or claims were valid... you don't go around calling them

>stoopid

That's just also kind of, well... stupid. I mean... the problem with >>17559465 is that someone like me is willing to put forth my own supposed intellect and come to my own conclusions, based on my own merit and wits and findings. The problem with that, is that someone once taught me my ABCs and the 123s... which means I didn't learn that all by myself. Which is bad, if I'm supposed to draw my own conclusions on my own, 100%, no help, no... influence from people who, supposedly, went and did the learning for me so that I could make better judgement if they failed somewhere in their findings.

It doesn't have to be the de-facto, absolute truth, but... it can't be wholly ignored, can it? If it can, then anyone who disagrees with what you find or conclude, anyone who shares their conclusions with you... no one is right, and no one matters, except one and one's narrative. You just can't improve upon, or re-interpret the information/concepts/ideas/conclusions that someone who you believe to be credible, or who you find might be right, has left for you if this is the case.

I just want to play devil's advocate here, if I can:

It doesn't seem impossible to believe that some group of people back then had an affinity for architecture, structural design, geometry, numerology, logic, or efficiency... does it? We do things all the time, like print silicon-based circuits. We most definitely know how to make a cord drill from 4 stones and a stick. We've been doing that for a while, haven't we?
>>
>>17558779
It was all about skying! They built these things because they had no mountains. Unfortunately, before they had finished them, the ice age was over.
>>
Jinn helped build the pyramids
>>
Only on /x/ can a colossal faggot think his alleged knowledge about ancient fucking Egypt puts him in a position to mock anyone else, for anything, ever. Egypt for fucks sake, your actually even more autistic than those weabo spergs
>>
The ancient egyptians were migrants from a beautiful mountain region. They missed the mountains and was a cultural need that got inherited for generations. Finally they built huge mountains.
>>
desert draculas, obviously
>>
>>17558827
It's not though, anything that can even be construed as /pol/ content gets shut down on /his/.
>>
>>17558992
The pyramid being built in that time doesn't mean all the materials had to be excavated and prepared in that time.
>>
>>17559224
>citated
Cited
>>
>>17558817
>Fallen Angel worship
>code for UFO crash
>iwanttobelieve.jpg

It's happening.
>>
>>17560587
1.21 Niggawats
>>
>>17558992
Most stones were quarried on site.

Not hard to find sandstone in the desert
>>
>>17558779
Probably just used to store grain to be honest
>>
>>17559291
You this is a fucking myth, don't you?
It's easy to smack the loser across the face.

Ffs people
>>
>>17558779
For spaceships
>>
>>17559068
>Did ancient Egyptians all have autism?
Do you know what autism is?
>>
>>17558779
>no one knows how
There were giants before the flood.

The pyramids and statues all around the area are eroded by water.

If you watch those ancient aliens type programs, they speculate on Atlantis and pole shifts saying that the area is eroded by rain because the location they are built in used to be a tropical paradise.

However, those people only cherry pick verses in the bible to support their alien theories, they don't actually know that the bible is the Word of God.

A 1m x 1m stone to a man is impossible to lift.
A 1m x 1m stone to a 60ft giant is like a man lifting bricks.

Multiply the size of your body by 10 to get the idea of how it was done.

I can stretch my little finger and thumb out, and the distance between is roughly 10 inches.

At 60ft tall, that would be 100 inches.

100 inches = 2.54 meters finger spread width.

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Deuteronomy 3:11
For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

"Short-horned grasshoppers range in size from 5 mm to 11 cm (0.2 to 4.3 inches) in length"

A man of 4'3" is 10 times the size of a grasshopper.
>>
>>17561437
Got my maths wrong at the end, but it doesn't matter. They were giants.
>>
>>17561437
Giants still exist though
>>
>>
>>17561453
>Giants still exist
You need to form an argument or post evidence to support this claim or I have no reason to believe it.
>>
>>17561437
Actually giants exist. Try to search it on google about there remains.
>>
OP, when you ask why a massive number of people would waste ridiculous amounts of resources or manpower on something seemingly useless, the answer is always religion.
>>
>>17558779
That's not a picture of the necropolis. It's Snefiru's bent pyramid (likely the third attempt at a true pyramid, the first being at Saqqara --Djoser's step pyramid; and the second was Snefiru's attempt at another step pyramid at Meydum). But one thing is for certain. Only the early pyramids in the Old Kingdom were really used for tombs. Most sarcophagi in the middle and kingdoms were found in specific burial sites (see Valley of the Kings). But what religious purpose did the continued pyramid building serve? Who knows for sure what the ritual purpose and centrality of stone monoliths, especially pyramids (mesoamerican included) was for? But hopefully one day the builders will come back...and then we're likely fucked because if one thing humanity is good at is doing something inbred autist stupid to fuck itself over.
>>
>>17559454
They wouldn't "glow". They would gleam/shine under the Sun because they were covered in polished white stone and tipped with gold
>>
>>17561620
>Only the early pyramids in the Old Kingdom were really used for tombs.
Those are actually the earliest pyramids and were the egyptians attempt at copying the much, much older giza plateau pyramids which they of course could not replicate
>>
You ever think that they just started fucking laying bricks down. Then all the sudden pyriamid?

Building pyriamids are pretty fucking easy.

Tunnels and shit? Sure, fucking dont lay bricks where you want the walkway to be, or layout the halway first, then build around it.

Why are idiots so astonished by pyramids. Theres not much else to do than lay bricks if you're a sand nigger.
>>
>>17559460
ibisPhones. thanks brother. Although it is fun to toy with the idea that the pyramids were used as a power source (re: the pyramid code). Power for what...we've no fucking idea. Why did the baghdad batteries exist? it could have been used for things like electroplating (coating a metal with another metal for mere aesthetic purposes...although why the hell you would need a pyramid size battery for electroplating makes no sense). What if they had ancient light (simple filament that could be illuminated in an alabaster bowl, vase)? but there would have been transmission cables (nope. electricity could have been propagated through the air as repeatedly demonstrated by Tesla)...Or what if these were earth based power stations for otherworldly beings? Whatever the answer it is great entertainment to place already incredible structures into far-flung context of ancient power plants, aliens, when the more appropriate path is to give man the credit we deserve. We are builders, we are engineers, we take the land and bend it to our will. And fuck me, doesn't this pyramid I had thousands upon thousands of workers build not nicely demonstrate my monstrosity of a god-dong?
>>
>>17561542
>Panama canal
>>
>>17561637
no. The three pyramids I just named were the firsts. The great pyramids at Giza were Khufu's perfection which were built after the step pyramids.
>>
>>17561644
The Panama Canal is very useful though
>>
>>17561647
nuuupe

they are much much older. tens of thousands of years older.
>>
>>17561643
But what if they were just landmarks... and if they were highly reflective, maybe they could reflect moonlight, or help people with their sense of direction from a long distance away
Saying they're power sources sounds so retarded, I can't even refute it

>>17560389
Still waiting for response
>>
>>17559239
First known compass was made in 206 BC lol
>>
>>17561827
>Saying they're power sources sounds so retarded, I can't even refute it
they were some kind of resonance energy machine. nobody knows the hows or the whys but that resonance was involved is obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLh6-9PjO4&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17559513
Wait, what is meant by that?

Spell it out. What is the center of a surface of a sphere?

Not trying to be shitter, just not understanding.
>>
>>17559575
Leap year
>>
>>17561962
>using an insane conspiracy theorist's video as evidence.
Top keks
>>
>>17558818
>>17558822
>>17558827
>>17560936
^ this last guy is right. /his/ is a fine place to discuss ancient architecture and structures. It's not /pol/ at all aside the few who show up from there to post (like on every board).
You will find Occam's Razor as an accepted explanation for things such as why we find ancient pyramid structures all over the globe, and they will LOL at the idea that it was ancient ayyy lmao's.

Just remember if you're new to a board, LURK MOAR, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17559220
technically, the United States IS "America", Actually. I realize there is North America, and South America (and the many nations there are American, or South American), and that as a whole, both N&S together can be called "The Americas".
But yeah, you can use context to tell as well, usually, when someone is just interchanging "the U.S." or "USA" with "America". Of course, the guy you replied to >>17558936 said
>slavery
which is most certainly not exclusive to the history of the U.S. - slavery is ancient, as has been found all over the world. It still exists today...
>>
>>17558992
>how little these 'scholars' actually know about ancient egypt

hold up.. what we DO know now about the pyramids came from -scholars- right?

isn't just a case of "this is what we though before" (or guessed), until "we found something and have re-evaluated what we thought earlier" which is to say, how science works?

Fun Fact: the entry to King Tut's tomb was discovered in 1922, less than 100 years ago.

and over the next decade, the world's imagination was on fire for all things Egyptian.
>pic related
also see:
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28403598
Tutankhamun: How 'Tut-mania' gripped the world
and
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/art-features/10973256/Why-the-world-went-wild-for-King-Tut.html
>>
>>17559119
thanks, great info. I'm going to read up on this.
>>
>>17558779
Do you guys believe that Ancient Egyptians were black people? Negroids?
Cause I got into an argument with a black guy about it and black people dont have shit so if he wants to believe that its fine with me, but isnt it rather pathetic that black people who have been infamously subjugated and exploited in recent history, are now trying to claim ancestry from an empire that was built entirely with a huge caste of slaves?
>>
File: kek.jpg (8 KB, 236x261) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8 KB, 236x261
>>17559239
>did your mother have any children that lived, el capitano of the abortion bucket escapees?
>>
>necropolis
>nobody knows its purpose

Um, anon...
>>
>>17562191
lol
>>
>>17559454
>It also encased pink granite and other excellent electrical insulators
I once stumbled on a documentary with Egyptology scholars (professors from renown universities), one who was on-site at different pyramids, AND there was an old Egyptian man who had this special role in this culture of having been part of a line of men who did the same - passing stories about ancient Egypt and the pyramids down through generations. It was SO fascinating. The history and science was 100% legit. Speculation, sure, but by the best brains for the job using the best information available currently (and throughout 'spoken' Egyptian history). In fact, I remember a part about what you said here, that they could have theoretically made electricity. IIRC, it had to do with water flowing underneath and it causing turnstiles or something to turn and generate power. (that was a big part of this TV special or documentary, or whatever it was, how the geography land where the pyramids sit today has changed so drastically over the ages!)
The Nile was so much higher and would flood and their valleys were fertile with life, not sand as far as the eye could see.

I specifically recall from this show, too, how it's possible that they were able to create certain audible tones - that there were these few structures - may not have been pyramids... I can't exactly remember... I think they said one could have been used as a bath house... but they believed a few of them were made so that these tones would be audible, somehow using the water again, to cause vibrations. They theorized that this may have been a healing place. It's believed the ancient Egyptians possibly had medical interventions like trepanning (google if you don't know, it's really fascinating), based on tools and artifacts found. Even today we are studying vibrations and energy and how they affect the mind and body (binaural beats and such, for an example).

Man I wish I could find that show again
>>
>>17562224
the show's called ancient aliens boi
>>
File: Wronnngg!!!.jpg (28 KB, 846x352) Image search: [Google]
Wronnngg!!!.jpg
28 KB, 846x352
>>17562242
>the show's called ancient aliens
No
>>17562242
>boi
and no.

Can you actually read? How did you manage to type your comment? I don't understand.
>>
>it's a Akhenatan vs Anonymous thread
Well, this became slightly interesting.
>>
>>17559465
>you have done nothing other than spout someone else's work
Chortled.

That is ironic of you to say, considering you're doing the same, parroting information you read about Eygpt and the Pyramids and spinning it into your words.
>>
>>17558779
>>17558793
>>17558805
>>17559924
>4000 years ago
What's next are you going to suggest aliens built them?
The way the temple grounds were surveyed suggests they had a lot more meaning and engineering put into them than just to bury or honor pharaohs, not to mention the multiple other huge pyramid temples around the world with similar design, and even different kinds like the angkor wat and angkor thom.
I'd suggest watching some Graham Hancock about Egyptology, but don't delve too much into his later stuff he went a tad loopy recently.
>>
>>17558992
>further bullshit can be found when examining the great pyramid itself, who scholars claim was built in only 20 years.

It was built by 4,000 workers over the course of 20 years, it was also build on the quarry and the workers and families lived on site in housing. Foremen even had their own villas. These 4,000 workers would be in teams called Phyles that led to a healthy competitive atmosphere.

There's literally nothing mysterious about the Pyramids, the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore's dome has less known about it's construction method. 20 years is nothing, the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore was deemed complete 200 years after its initial construction.
>>
>moving large masses with simple means
>hard
>>
>>17562507
It's hard. Simple, but hard
>>
>>17559417
Ancient Aliens has literally nothing to do with this. A stupid 21st century TV show means jack shit in a conversation about 4,000+ year old monoliths with extremely precise cuts and fits in the incorporated stones. The Pyramids have several interesting qualities that are well-known by everyone who isn't an idiot, including:

>Astronomical: Alignment with the three stars in the belt of the constellation Osiris, suggesting an advanced knowledge of astronomy.
Osiris is an Egyptian deity whose life story is nearly identical in structure to the Biblical Christ mythos.
>Geometric: The pyramids are nearly perfectly geometric, suggesting an advanced knowledge of engineering and mathematics.
The footprint of the Pyramids are nearly perfectly square. The faces of the pyramids are also almost perfectly flat. Interestingly, each face is bent horizontally about halfway up the height of the pyramid, produces two facets each. The angular difference between these two facets is less than 1 degree; this kind of engineering precision in the form of pyramidal stone structures was, as far as we know, impossible until the early 20th century when technological advancements made it "possible".
>Geographic: The positioning of the pyramids are highly non-random, suggesting an advanced knowledge of geography, sea-faring & navigation, and astronomical orientation.
Each face of the pyramids points in a cardinal direction with a precision we could not match until, similarly, the early 20th century after the technologies emerging from the Industrial Revolution made it possible. The Giza site itself sits in the middle of the worlds landmass *as it was when they were built*. It is important to understand that the 5,000 - 6,000 years between the Younger Dryas and the believed creation date of the Pyramids was characterized by warming temperatures --> receding glacial ice and latitudes of ice formation --> increasing liquid precipitation --> rising water level.
>>
>>17559419
Not really possible. Mercury in the needed quantities is impractical to obtain, much less work with. Liquid mercury is toxic to humans, so would have caused significant poisoning and other health effects in the exposed labor force. Water would work to transport large stones (depending on the engineering of the track) despite water being much lighter than mercury.

>>17559444
A very reasonable post. It makes sense too. Early archaeology was really shaky as a "science", and it produced a lot of wonky theories. The sub-fields of sociology have tried to correct for this, although some (myself included) would argue that their corrective efforts have, in some places, become rather extreme and unreasonable. The point being, that a lot of these fields aren't as hard of a science as biology or physics, and are vulnerable to errors caused by misinterpretation, projection, and ego. Unfortunately, it is largely the ego of the individual Egyptologists about their work that is keeping the current sub-discipline from reforming in the wake of new data and emergent theories that incorporate this new data.
>>17559452
This is a good post. You make a good point when you say, "
if i have the ability to make a building that can withstand an earthquake, why in the world would i change techniques later on to a construction that falls like a house of cards?" This is strongly supportive of the theory that the pyramids were built by a pre-egyptian society that collapsed, or that the Egyptians at the very least used information or influence from that society when building the pyramids. As it stands now, you're right, there is little water being held in the argument that the high culture of Ancient Egypt emerged almost overnight from primitive hunter-gatherer ancestors.

>>17559447
>>17559460
>>17559506
>>17559473

Your brain cells are about as sophisticated as soap scum.
>>
>>17562492
The pyramids were not built with 4,000 people in 20 years. Whoever told you that is at best wrong and at worst lying to you. Those numbers are far too small; the pyramids literally took generations to complete. People who started working on them in their 20s would die of old age before the pyramids were finished.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (108 KB, 876x205) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
108 KB, 876x205
>>17559840
you ever get tired of constantly being wrong?
>>
>>17560026
oh great king of oversimplification, just go kill yourself, preferably with a giant 'mound of rock'
>>
>>17560530
i hope you werent expecting an actual refutation of that nearly unintelligible screed you just posted.

less drugs, more education
>>
>>17560577
if by colossal faggot, you mean a person who can construct correct context and spelling, then yes
>>
>>17561107
most?

the best you can do is offer an indefinite article?

im sure saqqara egypt will be highly pissed to know that morons like you think that the rocks were quarried locally.
>>
>>17561182
gtfo ben carson
>>
>>17563004
>>17563018
>>17563029
>>17563038
>>17563043
>condescending this hard
It's like you think we're serious or something.
>>
>>17561638
>all the sudden

kill yourself, shitstain
>>
File: flapperfashion.jpg (107 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
flapperfashion.jpg
107 KB, 500x650
>>17562224
same anon from this post about the pyramid documentary...

I said Egyptology scholars, but I left out that these people were anthropologists, historians. I'm sure there was an archeologist in there. Professors with multiple disciplines of study...

Can anyone here help me remember the name of this special? Documentary? Episode of TV it was that I saw?
>>
>>17561946
so?

do you know the difficulty involved in aligning a structure to within a tenth of a degree to true north?

as i previously stated, we were not able to do the same thing until the nineteenth century, even with your newfangled compass.

you are just fucking dipped in dumb, eh?
>>
>>17561827
well thats good, because saying they were tombs prompts the same response from me.

there is no evidence of the great pyramid ever being host to any mummies, but yet simple minded mouthbreathers like you believe it.
>>
>>17563056
>>17562224

also, I think the part about some smaller pyramid structures, or these healing places or bath houses that could sound a tone when vibrations passed through, even something about overtones IIRC.
It was as if these small pyramids were giant musical instruments you could be inside - maybe the effect of hearing the echo and vibrations healed you, or helped you tune in with spirits...
I wish I could remember the science behind how the structures would produce sound, maybe it was use of the water again somehow, or just the shape of the walls inside.

Please let me know if any of this rings a bell.
>>
>>17561972

*sighing intesifies*

forget the sphere, as the earth's shape has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

and no, im not going to spell it out for you, you can do your own legwork, although i will apologize if english is not your first language.

but we both know it is, so no apology necessary
>>
>>17562085
>technically, the United States IS "America"

aaaand another idiot opens his stupid mouth.

no it isnt. America is north, central, and south america.... period.

the united states is the united states OF america.

i used to think that right-wingers were just talking out of their ass about the terrible state of public education, but ill be fucked, after this thread, they just might be right.
>>
>>17562136
>isn't just a case of "this is what we though before" (or guessed), until "we found something and have re-evaluated what we thought earlier" which is to say, how science works?

oh sweet jesus, we have another person who doesnt have his or her head fully up his or her ass.

yes, that is how it should be. but, archeologists and egyptologists are basically cockblocking any changes to past theories
>>
>>17563018
Well, I had hopes, but you dashed them with your screed. I feel like you were in another thread though, because there's a lot of
>OMG UR ON DRUGZ I DON'T LIEK U KYS DUMDUM
going on around here

Despite the fact that there was an education present in both of our cases.

It's really bad logic.
>>
>>17562316
well, i give credit where it is due... you are partly right.

the exception is, i have actually been to most of the megalithic sites (except for cusco) in central and south america.

so, it is a hodgepodge of research and IRL experience.

even with that being so, it is still more experience and knowledge than some sunlight-starved neckbeard spouting the first nonsense that google spits back at him.
>>
>>17562492
other than me telling you that you are an idiot of the first order, your post is not worth responding to.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>17562763
>>
>>17563052
if you aren't serious, then take your monkey ass to /b/ and let the grown folks talk.

the fact that you refer to 'we' as if you speak for everyone, lets me know everything about you that i need to know.
>>
>>17563117
>hey guise, he said screed so im gonna say screed too!

i stopped reading there, oh mighty overlord of no originality
>>
>>17563178
Well, I learned that screed is an accurate word to use when the dialogue is an angry piece of writing that usually accuses someone of something, or complains about something.

Like the lack of originality in using interpersonal symbology to convey meaning. You know, words.
>>
>>17563167
Point is you gain literally nothing by being condescending. You're either capable of acknowledging that or not. Given that you're a namefag, we already know everything about you that was worth knowing. Thanks for making it easy to filter your shit.
>>
>>17562492
they actually worked in shifts. the way the Egyptian economy was set up was that portions of the population would serve the state for a series of months living in the established state housing you mentioned.
>>
>>17563193
that all sounds like a HUGE excuse for being a follower instead of a leader.

but, you can suck my dick and all will be forgiven
>>
File: Bill.png (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Bill.png
140 KB, 640x640
>>17563100
fuck you, dude. it's important to say the United States (and "America" isn't the same as saying the US), but in real fucking life, in the United States, when you say America, people know what the fuck you mean. It doesn't mean we're a bunch of yokel dumb-asses with shit education. what good is all the technical PC being correct by-the-book knowledge going to do you if it just leaves you an asshole with no ability to be social like a normal person?
>>
>>17563194
and again, you fail to come up with anything even bordering on an original thought.

good job, madame mediocrity
>>
>>17563219
you have contributed nothing to this thread and have proven that you are actually retarded.
>>
>>17563207
yeah, and all the records regarding the building of the pyramids is where you got this info, right?

oh wait, those records don't exist, so either you are a time traveler, a clairvoyant, or are simply talking out your asshole.

my money is on the latter.
>>
>>17563230
it's actually information derived from archaeological excavations related to the living sites of the workers. you would know this if you weren't a dumb dumb
>>
>>17563218
you're a weak and simple motherfucker if you would trade accuracy and truth for social standing.

go back to facebook or whatever millenial, i dont want to be called a faggot but i like to suck dicks, bullshit fucking site you normally frequent
>>
>>17563212
Who... uh, what? I'm supposed to be a leader? What? What does that have to do with anything... ? I thought... I was a stupid, drug-addled, feeble-minded, excuse-peddling, unoriginal slab of flesh.

I don't get it, honest. Are you saying that I'm a leader, and I'm pretending to be a follower, or that I'm a follower, who pretends to be a leader? In either case... what does any of that have to do with forgiveness and fellatio? Unless you're being cheeky.
>>
>>17563225
if i gave two shits what braindead simpletons thought about what i have to say, then id have exactly two shits.

whenever you get done sitting on one thumb and diddling your micropenis with the other, ill be here waiting to laugh at whatever nonsensical bullshit you have to offer next.
>>
>>17563245
oh look the mental handicap made another completely useless post
>>
>>17563233
so, you are saying there has been recovered documentation from the workers sites?

ill wait for the pdf of the peer-reviewed journal that states this.... but i suspect i will be waiting a VERY long time.
>>
>>17563116
>archeologists and egyptologists are basically cockblocking any changes to past theories

who is coming up with the new theories then? anthropologists?

from what I've seen, it's the stubbornness of people and general, or the lack of knowing better or being more aware of current findings. I mean, I was taught in school (a loooooong time ago, I mean like, I was born not long after the pyramids were built - ha ha, JK, but really I'm 37) that they were tombs for Pharaohs. It's like a myth that just permeated the thinking of society for too long after it was found it wasn't accurate. I KNOW that's not the only case of it happening, either. (One, probably not the best) example that comes to mind is how people still think Addiction is more than a choice than it is a disease, or that it is all choice and not a disease/disorder/brain injury. (Addicts brains are actually chemically imbalanced that impacts normal choosing ability - their brains are wired to say "we need x drug, not food, sex, safety, shelter, etc."; that is not a "choice") AND the myth that NA or AA and the 12 steps is still the best program of treatment. Specifically in addiction of opiates, this isn't the case, and we KNOW this now based on the latest medical research and neurological studies... but you won't see that evident in your local rehab center.)

sorry, I'm much more familiar with medicine than I am with ancient history (especially Egyptian!) haha

but anyway, would you mind elaborating? how do we get people to know (or care?) about learning updated science findings about the pyramids? why is it you think the archeologists and egyptologists are doing this knowledge cockblocking? (lol'ing at that term, btw. damn cockblockers!)
>>
>>17563244
i dont have to say anything, you keep proving it for me.

you cant even foment an original comeback, but we have had this conversation before, i suspect.

that is what makes you an unoriginal follower. do you need the paint-by-numbers to comprehend this?
>>
>>17563249
why would i tell you anything you cunt?

But yes, I do have many sources. I suggest you try using google.
>>
>>17563249
fuck it, here's ONE source. too bad you won't be able to read this.

One Landscape, Many Tenants: Uncovering Multiple Claims, Visions and Meanings on the Theban Necropolis
by Tully, Gemma; Hanna, Monica
Archaeologies, 12/2013, Volume 9, Issue 3
>>
>>17563266
here's another one just for fun

A Geomorphological Study of the Giza Necropolis, with Implications for the Development of the Site
by Reader C.D
Archaeometry, 01/2001, Volume 43, Issue 1
>>
>>17563269
One more, just for kicks

The Orientations of the Giza Pyramids and Associated Structures
by Nell, Erin; Ruggles, Clive
Journal for the History of Astronomy, 08/2014, Volume 45, Issue 3
>>
>>17563255
I kind of don't have to say anything either. I'm just taking the piss out of you, because you're fun to talk to. You're not fun to listen to, but you're fun to read. There's no need to be original, either. You're living in your own world, so it's impossible for anyone else to really permeate your self-proclaimed psychosis, else they incur the wrath of the great Akhenaten, incorrigible being of pure originality.

There's nothing to garner from you, with respect to me. I wouldn't be getting anything if you acknowledged me (which you are taking the time to do), or if you disregarded me (which you are claiming to do).

>>17563249
Micropenises, accusing people of masturbation, projecting on them, perceived hostility, being wholly hostile, taking everything to heart...

There really isn't much here that you'd be contributing to, except sliding the thread out of existence via your trip.
>>
>>17563272
one of my favs

Akhet Khufu: Archaeo-astronomical Hints at a Common Project of the Two Main Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
by Magli, Giulio
Nexus Network Journal, 04/2009, Volume 11, Issue 1
>>
>>17563251
>why is it you think the archeologists and egyptologists are doing this knowledge cockblocking?

well the first and foremost reason is that nobody who is recognized as an expert in their field wants to have their their lifes work proven as false.

>but really I'm 37

thats okay, im 39

a good example is the fact that the great pyramid itself is a scale representation of the northern hemisphere expressed in geometry.

there are other things like the repeated use of pi, when pi wasnt even a thing till thousands of years later. there is also the golden ratio expressed in it's construction, and even a whole series of other formulaic conclusions based upon measuring the pyramid with meters instead of cubits.

all this is dismissed as chance or coincidence by archaeologists/egyptologists
>>
>>17563277
another i really got a kick out of

Influences of wind flow over heritage sites: A case study of the wind environment over the Giza Plateau in Egypt
by Hussein, Ashraf S; El-Shishiny, Hisham
Environmental Modelling and Software, 2009, Volume 24, Issue 3
>>
File: 1407841683328.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1407841683328.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>17560300
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.