[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1457401532756.jpg (488 KB, 1544x1049) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488 KB, 1544x1049
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17529832
>>
>>17533194
do your readings usually come true?
>>
I got into a lot of trouble with a person and I don't know shat our future holds... I'm scared that I ruined our relationship beyond repair... can anyone read for us?
>>
>>17533214
*what not shat.... lol
>>
In case the poster switched to this thread:

>>17533190
This is my last for the night.
This depends a bit on if you're interested in men or women.
If men: I see a very nice light haired man in your future and things working out very well for you two. (The light haired thing is a bit flexible, but probably not black hair)
If women: I see a good relationship in your future, but also a (possibly unrelated) good friend in your future. At least one of these if not both will work out very well for you.
>>
Can you know where is something that you lost and are unable to find (an object) with a reading?
>>
>>17533226
I'm here too ;)
>>17533223
Awe thank you... I think I know who that may be :) hes an older guy so naturally he has silver hair (silver fox ftw!) ThanKS!
greatly appreciated! I like girls too, so that sounds lovely :) have a wonderful might my friend
>>
Air-querying
>>17533166
>>
>>17533232
>might
I mean night....
>>
>>17533232
>have a wonderful night my friend
Thanks, glad to have helped :)
>>
>>17533250
you really did, so much! Love and best wishes, now and always <3
>>
>>17533196
Brooke, 19, cancer

If someone would be so kind, I have a great friend named Ben who had a strong attachment to his cat Sundance who ran away a few days ago. Could anybody give any insight on what happened?
>>
>>17533296
Is the cat a striped grey tabby ???
>>
>>17533296
Sundance lurks in a wooded area. The most wooded area nearby.
>>
Can someone give me a reading on if the girl I like will have a sex with me?
>>
testzxcv
>>
File: mfw.jpg (11 KB, 166x215) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
11 KB, 166x215
>get on /x/
>browse first page
>/div/ - Divination General
The ride never ends.
>>
>>17533323

why don't you just ask her if she wants to have sex
>>
>>17533331
Ehhh... I kind of want to be in a relationship with her too, it's... complicated.
>>
testaasdfasdfsafd
>>
>>17533342

then romance her and start a relationship. then have sex
>>
Doing readings. Give me a query, or if you don't want to, don't. Give it allegorical too, if you wish, but expect an allegorical answer.
>>
>>17533350
Hello reader :)
Do you see any potential relationships in my near future?
>>
asdfsafwe
>>
>>17533350

no real query, i just want to see what you can tell me
>>
>>17533350
oh how I'd love to love a love that loves
this tumultuous adventure
it's unfolding and wonderful
I'm sure it will continue
what lies ahead
I think I already know
let's watch it unravel as we dream
stand firmly on the ground but never planted deeply
>>
>>17533350
What does the guy I want think of me and what is our future together gonna be like?
>>
>>17533350
>allegorical
Fuck yes

Please interpret the potential outcome of a recent connection by means of somnial coincidence by means of a third party.

I shall give you allegorical feedback for your allegorical reading.
>>
>>17533350
what is this fear I have? this sadness in my neck, it feels nostalgic. How do I get rid of it?
>>
asdtest
>>
>>17533350

I've been working on my first game for a long time (about a year ago I started on it), and it will be soon that I'm releasing the official demo of my game (April 8th at the latest), could you let me know how well the game will be received?
>>
>>17533354
I see no potential, even if you may be all fired up and willing to start something. No movement from you. Likely that you will have someone around that may catch your eye, but that person is to be avoided. At least be careful with whom you focus on or keep around.

>>17533358
You want to see what I can tell you, or what I can tell in general? There's a fair difference between the two. Even so, there's nothing much for me to say. Focusing on you makes even me feel blocked and distorted. As if you're keeping things in and only let them out through highest fantasy imaginable. I may be wrong though.

>>17533359
A dark ledge or a valley
Upon one side I see one
Upon other side I see another
They both stand, watching one another

One advances
A bridge is forming
But it is only from one side
The other one is still but an illusion

The one falls
The other one does not
There is but falling from the one
There was nothing from the other

>>17533360
He seems to be forcing himself or he is forced to be on the fence with you, for one reason or another. You'll split your ways.
>>
>>17533350
will we see each other next week, how will it go?
>>
>>17533389

what you can tell me, but either option is fine. i keep a lot of things in but i don't think the highest fantasy part is true.
>>
>>17533389
>You'll split your ways.
A breakup? :(
>>
To whom it may concern, I, being the 4chan noob that I am, was not able to delete the other div thread in time :(. Writing this here so that I don't bump the other one up. Please don't hurt me.
>>
>>17533350
What can you tell me about my future? :)
>>
>>17533389
a continuing pattern

one drops, another forms, a lack of reception
the cycle continues

satisfaction found in an illusion while that which reaches out is not what's desired

patience
one step forward
a new day
a new adventure
life is still blooming
it will always be spring
>>
>>17533363
I will give nothing too allegorical in this case, considering the reaction I got from this. It felt like I had a sharp sword driven through my side, not yet going through fully, but yet causing more and more pain, more and more damage. Uncomfortable results, I suppose.

>>17533369
This fear almost looks and/or seems like something that's flowing out of a wound. Something green... It is either healing or something good, or something akin to pus or mold. As to how to get rid of it... you need to clear out a few things. Introduce a mental equivalent of ventilation. Let in more air. Don't let things stay too stale in your mind, or within yourself.

>>17533386
Nothing outright negative. Perhaps with some interest at the very first moment, but it'll quickly subside. Just as it quickly came, it'll quickly go away. I have to say though, nothing negative.

>>17533392
Why does it seem like the other person is the one who initiates? There may be a meeting, yes, but it's not going to leave the other person too interested in whatever you two are going to discuss.

>>17533395
Maybe it was a stretch to say highest fantasy, but you definitely only express yourself through thinking or fantasy. At least I perceive you as a stone structure in shape of a human, but when I look at it from above, I see swirling colors of purple and yellow inside, through the top of the head of you. Interesting. I'd suggest to open yourself up a bit more. Or at least be more solid and strong; the rock, the structure, it seemed cracked and presumably a bit brittle.

>>17533396
Yes, no. It felt like you two were going apart. No strong feelings against one another.
>>
Hey guys, back around. Not in any shape to do readings, but happy to answer questions while I drift off.
>>
>>17533196

Will my mother still have cancer ?
>>
>>17533434
What are you wearing?
>>
>>17533400
It's strange to say, but I'm either expecting something along the lines of several possibilities. Expectations? Expecting something from yourself or to happen, but yet not getting the result you wish? It's hard to explain the feeling I get, but that's what it seems like.

>>17533401
Let it all be fueled by the flames inside
They will crackle and jump
Fueled by the will and the divine
Let it all be coming and come

Be not consumed by the will and the divine fires
Let them be and fuel the desire
But let them not to consume you all
All too easy to get lost in and within
>>
>>17533350
There's something that I have lost, it's neither an old love but it could be. Without it there is no joint and the story is no more complete... I have to ask, if there's a way for it to be here where I am
>>
>>17533443
That...wasn't the kind of questions I was expecting hah.

If you must know nothing because it's a stupid 25c at 6pm and I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>17533445
with time the river flows
we'll see where the boat goes
>>
>>17533466
I hope you sleep well, Empath. Sweet dreams!
>>
>>17533468
Thankyou very much anon, hopefully it will be. Still gonna be here for a bit, curse this heat
>>
>>17533453
How hard it is for me to say this, but I cannot help but to see an open package, wrapped in red and white, and it being empty. How hard it is to see the darkness and the gloom around it, as if there was a surprise, but yet it completely evaporated all of the happiness and joy. A saddening surprise.
It either means that there's little that you can do, or it's going to be a disappointment for you, either of the two. Hopefully neither are truthful.
>>
>>17533497
Hey empath, if you are still there could you maybe she'd some light on what I am to do regarding my current living arrangement and/or the girl I like? What could I tell you about myself that might help? Thank you and I hope you can sleep soon. Remember to drink a lot of water!
>>
>>17533350
Hi, if you are still around could you help me with this question?
>>17533510
Thank you! And I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are!
>>
>>17533445
Expectations....yes :)
>>
>>17533506
oh well, I was about to attempt something but now I decided to try other ways to find it. Anyway, thank you!
>>
>>17533350

How should I proceed with my career? Safety or dreams?
>>
Anyone readers around?
>>
Readers! Why has thou left us?
>>
>>17533513
stealing this wonderful vocaroo idea. still no plan how to pronounce that website tho
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Uw3UDXw90N
>>
>>17533749
i have no idea why my trip decidedJim Duke would be awesome as a new name
>>
>>17533538
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0beLUx0NqrP

just doing two today~ have to prepare a lot of other stuff rn, have a lovely april fool's tho
>>
>>17533749
>>17533756

Asker here, thank you so much for the reading. May you always be blessed with love and happiness! :) you are a wonderful human being!
>>
>>17533749
>>17533756
Also, that was the most accurate description of things I am going through, especially struggling with people not pulling their weight at work. You are fantastic! You have a beautiful voice and I felt such warmth and honesty from your words and manner of speaking. Once more, thank you so much! Wherever you are, you are the best!
>>
>>17533794
Thank you! Hope you are having a wonderful day and good luck!
>>
>>17533826
Also, just thought id let you know that I am an artist who works in a bank! You are so spot on!
>>
>>17533833
thanks so much for the followup! and i am really happy that I managed to get those things right :)
>>
>>17533783
Are you still reading?
I have too much shit going on to ask sinething specific. Could I get a general reading please?
>>
>>17533350
Whereas before, a limbo, safety, familiarity. Now beneath the veil of uncertainty what awaits?
>>
Is the name thing to do with April fools
>>
>>17533907
there you go, friend! good luck!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sbdUAXnDUg
>>
>>17533907
I am also really sorry for my weird as hell headphones. the noise and the crispy sound is awful. I don't know why this happened.

>>17533957
Yep it is! It's a joke, same goes for the weird layout
>>
Does the weird name thing mean no one knows who I am?
>>
>>17534024

Yes tripfags are dead for today. I'm sure you'll be back to your attention seeking self tomorrow.
>>
>>17534073
Nah this kinda fun, maybe blind readings.
>>
>>17534024
Do you know who you are?

I shiggy diggy
>>
>>17534088
I...I think I do anon....do you know who I am?
>>
>>17534024

Yes, now no one knows you're actually anonymous
>>
>>17533783
Can you read for me and my future with G? Thank you!
>>
Do you think that me and the love of my life will ever seem to fix this and get back together and find a way to make this work? Please and thank you.
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS

It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
Few readings;

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17534244
Elfie
Female
fell in love with a man I can't have right now (not ready) his name is Joran and I'm wondering what our potential future together would be like...
>>
>>17534244
s, female, future reading?
>>
>>17534244
Wolf
Female
Just what is happening between B and I?
>>
>>17534249
>fell in love with a man I can't have right now (not ready)

Is he the one not ready, or are you? No matter, I'll read under the impression that he's the one not ready; if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll do another.

I drew three cards: Temperance in reverse, Ace of Swords in reverse, and the 10 of Wands. I think the both of you knows what you want out of this, however lacks long-term vision of what to expect. This relationship requires hard work because of the imbalance: one of you, in nature, is more stable than the other.

I drew a single card for your potential future with him: 7 of Swords. I'm going to go with my gut feeling and say somebody here will cheat on or betray the other sooner or later. Your advice is the 4 of Pentacles showing you the need for a new perspective on this, and more stability in yourself before moving forward.

>>17534252
I cast three runes on what will come: Mannaz, Thurisaz merkstave, Othala merkstave. You're going to have some issues coming up, mostly to do with property, or your family. There are some indications of loss in here. And most of which seems to be stemming from yourself more than your environment; so the advice here is to be polite and stay humble. In short, try not to be a shithead.
>>
>>17534244
R, male, Love reading.
>>
>>17534275
Hello :) it's me who is not ready... sorry I wasn't more specific :( I have not read your whole post yet, though I will read it after I write this.... thank you for the reading!!!
>>
>>17534262
Drunken feast and in mist I saw broken condom.
>>
>>17534244
Michel
Male
Future reading
>>
>>17534244

Frost
Male
Who or what do you see in my love life? Emphasis on the who
>>
And I'm done.

>>17534262
I have to skip this, because I can't get a good fix on your energy; something feels off. Apologies.

>>17534291
Kek, lad.

>>17534276
>love reading
In a relationship or looking? Under the impression that you're looking:

I drew three cards: 6 of Cups, The Tower in reverse, and the Wheel of Fortune. There seems to be somebody from your past, causing you emotional stress; somebody you can't let go no matter how hard you try. With the WoF in play, the cycle will end soon.

For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a chick with brunette hair, a table with papers stacked high, and in general a sense of that >boring office lyfe. I think she's going to be an working in an office that handles lots of paperwork; perhaps in the legal profession. I drew a single card on the connection between the two of you: the 5 of Wands. I think the two of you are going to meet under rather peculiar circumstances, perhaps in a competition (sports?) or something that involves conflict. I dunno.

>>17534292
Three runes: Hagalaz, Dagaz, Sowilo. I see a rocky past that stabilized in recent times. Ya, you're off to a good start, but keep your goals in check and try not to let the sun burn a hole in you.

>>17534302
>who
I saw a brunette chick wearing a pink hoodie in a library-like setting. Except the books were dusty and old, and the shelves are kind of ...egh.

>what
Single card: 2 of Swords. I see you having a choice to make; one that doesn't come easily.
>>
>>17534282
Well, let me know if you need another.
>>
>>17534324
Could you be able to do another? for my perspective?
>>
>>17534324
Hey there reader. Thank you for what you do. Can you tell me what my next boyfriend looks like please? And when they'll ask me out?
>>
>>17534324
Sending you my energy :) hope u can feel it...!
>>
>>17534229
Silvia brown is dat u reincarnate
>>
>>17534400
Can it Felipe
>>
>>17534404

why do you have to be so cruel, henry?
>>
My tarot deck arrived yesterday and I've been doing a couple readings on myself and my former lover who abandoned me after 5 years. We kept in contact, like, heavy contact, but she basically lied about our relationship status still being a thing since she moved out for college and we took a "break" that she took as "breaking up".
I've just been doing casual readings since I'm new and just using the booklet that came with the cards until the other books I ordered arrive.
But I've done four readings on myself, her, and her new relationship, and there's been some painful divinations but the overall message has been one of triumph but pain in our continued relationship if it picks back up.
I guess what I want is some outside voices.
We're both 21, she's a scorpio, and I'm a virgo, and we were together for 5 years until she decided to go her own way without fully informing me.
Do I still have a chance to get back with the person that I spent 1/4th of my life with?
>>
>>17534411
I'm sorry Leah I love you ; (
>>
I want to know if Brexit will happen so I can prepare accordingly
>>
>>17534320
You were spot on about the past part, and i guess i just met a girl exactly like you described. Fuck, you are good, Nicholas Cantrell.
Thank you.
>>
The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS

>>17534400
She hasn't been dead long enough. XD
>>
Welcome to /div/ prank edition.
Succubus-Chan here!

I'll be giving one card to each recipients as is, no shuffling, no replacement.

Give a question and get pranked!
>>
>>17534465
Is the guy I have the feelings for going to ask me to a date?
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219 KB, 430x500) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219 KB, 430x500
posting just to see what my april fools name is.

also, this day cant be over fast enough this layout is awful.
>>
Succubus-Chan here, delivering answers :3

>>17534468
Cory Andrews, you get the first card: 9 of Swords - Cruelty
This is not a very good sign. It seems like there is some overthought here, maybe sadness and depression.
Oh geeze.

>>17534470
Ronda Wilcox: Princess of Disks
This is going to be here forever.
>>
>>17534470
Sevis is that you? Readings pl0x?
>>
>>17534465
will i be happier if i move far away?
>>
>>17534465
Gib love reading
>>
The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS

>>17534470
>also, this day cant be over fast enough this layout is awful.
Agreed!
>>
Also posting here to see my name. I may or may not do readings later, but it depends.

Bleep bloop and away!~
>>
>>17534470
What will my next bf be like? When will he come along ?
>>
>>17534465

may i have a general love reading pls, succubus-chan?
>>
>>17534465
General love reading plz. Single.
>>
Succubus-Chan

>>17534475
Carol Burch: I - The Magus
You create your own happiness.

>>17534476
Clifford Ayers, aye aye boss: 9 of Wands - Strength
Probably putting a little too much effort into this. Maybe you should lay off the masturbation for a while; I see too many phalli in your future.

>>17534481
Jerry Walls, love reading for you boss: 4 of Disks - Power
A balanced foundation upon which to build; you have the nurturing energies in your favor. Go out there and bring a princess to your castle!

>>17534489
Harvey Freeman, love coming up boss: 3 of Disks - Works
aye, you have to put a lot of energy into this matter
>>
File: mobiledoctor.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
mobiledoctor.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>17534472
>Princess of disks
See the problem with being a diviner is that even joke readings have meaning. Thats a very relevant card to the moment for me, thanks.

I certainly hope it doesn't mean this awful layout is permanent.

>>17534473
>Sevis is that you?
No I'm Ronda Wilcox

However in the spirit of the holiday, I drew the four of swords, this means that you're going to spill your coffee today, your lucky number is 8, someone is thinking of you, and you should watch out for clowns, salesmen and overly large trees today.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174 KB, 288x432
>>17534480
three of cups

this means that his name is Howard Smith, hes a vacuum repairman from tulsa. Black hair, mole on his left shoulder, glasses, reasonably handsome, score! Shame about his stutter though, but you can get over that.
>>
>>17534518
>I'm Ronda Wilcox
Nice try, Harry Henson
>>
>>17534522
Thanks. Is he white? Is this someone I know?. I kind of have one.
>>
>>17534465
Love reading!
>>
Succubus-Chan
>>17534545
Desiree Lam, my love:
II - The Priestess
<3 Lucky <3
The Priestess reveals the path to sexual knowledge.
>>
>>17534550
Ooooohhhh sweet succubus-Chan does that mean me and my man will be getting it onnnnn soon? I like where this is goin'
>>
File: 1441432384126.png (351 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1441432384126.png
351 KB, 420x420
>>17534533
I'm Jeff Barrera

>>17534539
Oh he's very white.

(for anyone not catching on yet, these are not actual readings, please do not believe anything Im saying.)
>>
Succubus-Chan
>>17534552
You are gonna be like pic related
>>
>>17534465
Succubus-Chan, will I ever be with the person I desire?
>>
>>17534576
>>
Succubus-Chan
>>17534578
Kristi Hull, my dear: 7 of Cups - Debauch
Oh my, you're too much for him (or vice versa - something like that)
Calm those tits.
>>
>>17534585
Wat
>>
>>17534585
I hope this one isn't too weird.
I want to know if, in the distant future I can find true love despite the relationship problems I now maintain.

I was told about a real psychic who helped a grill find somebody she had loved from a past life, and I think it's kinda silly, but I want to believe in true love.
>>
>>17534465
You're a succubus! Describe the person I'll lose my virginity to?
>>
>>17534602
I believe in true love :) I found my twin flame but our energies were too much to handle and we had problems and had to go our separate ways (for now....). Make sure you're emotionally and spiritually grounded and when you find them, be very careful of others, and don't overwhelm your self like we did... :(
>>
>>17534465
Can you describe me the person ill next have sex with too please?
>>
>>17534602
Fredrick Cannon, what a great question to ask on Xtmas eve. I hope your Xtmas dream comes true: Ace of Wands.
I see a tremendous phallus in your future. Surely all love is possible with something that big and full of life energy.

>>17534610
Megan Fischer, yes dear: 9 of Disks - Gain
She is a woman with lots of sexual experience, maybe she is a mother, has a nice ass.
>>
>>17534617
Kelly Benton, okay: Princess of Cups
She is a cute virgin girl with nice tits who will get very attached when you make her orgasm lots of times.
>>
>>17534618
Fuck ya! I know who that is.
>>
>>17534625
LMFAO this is why I got attracted to a guy I went fucking psychotic over him. Good times.
>>
>>17534465
A reading on the person I will settle down with in the future? :) love and grow old with
>>
>Go to the new 4chan app
>Click Paranormal
>On the sidebar there's a link just for divination.
:)
-----------------------------------------------------
Posted from the official 4chan appâ„¢
>>
>>17534618
Fredrick here
Speak engrish, you fiesty, fiesty demon you
>>
>>17534637
>engrish
Ohr, gsruruely, we gspeakr Errgrish.
>>
>>17534465
will i loose my virginity? not the anal one, the benis one
>>
>>17534625
If I'm a grill how does this change? I'm not gay
>>
>>17534658
Change the "he" to "she", enjoy virgin boy
>>
>>17534465
Does M likes me, Succubus-chan?
>>
>>17534634
Anne Hansen
Oh Anne, Anne, Anne: 8 of Cups - Indolence

Become a nun or something while you're ahead.
Make it look like eternal virginity is your own choice.

>>17534653
Tricia Lam, the benis butchery is: 6 of Swords - Science
Hmmm...
oh
oh oh
oh yeah
mmmmmmm
oh yeah
No, paizuri is as close as you get. Anything more and you'll die of cum loss.
>>17534658
Then it's vice versa; you're gonna get 2 wet 4 days.

>>17534669
Elsie Burke, does M stand for Men? That would be hot. Anyways, 2 of Disks - Change.
It appears that M has two serious pussies to choose from, maybe one is yours.
>>
>>17534465
Has my crush ever had sexual fantasies about me ???
>>
>>17534465
Does p like me succubus Chan?
>>
Crap...is Empath here
>>
>>17534465
Am I gonna see him today?
>>
>>17534688
Melissa Hall, about your crushes' sex fantasies: Prince of Cups

This is probably the most direct yes I'll ever get about any question ever. He is thinking about putting his snake in your cup, if you know what I mean.
You might catch him checking out your tits if you are sly.

>>17534693
Corey Case, does p stand for Penis? :DDDD
Anyways: 5 of Wands - Strife
Oh, the penis is too hard at the wrong times and it's your fault. This is awkward.

>>17534703
Levi Bowers: Prince of Swords
He might be hiding something from you. Maybe he's not that into you? I see him spanking little fairy boys with his sword. So if that sounds like you, maybe you will get to see "him".
>>
>>17534714
I am Melissa this is true I have caught him looool
>>
>>17534465
Describe my next lover plz succu-succu
>>
>>17534714
No its a person. Could it mean she's conflicted?
>>
>>17534465
what is my next bf studying?
>>
>>17534465
So, uhh, can i completely trust her or keep looking? all these little tests she puts up really fuck with my reality
>>
>>17534465
Should I tell C what R did? Or should I tell G instead?
>>
>>17534465
Does my crush wanna bone?
>>
>>17534727

How to shag better looking women than you.
>>
>>17534738
same
>>
>>17534725
Roosevelt Hubbard: 8 of Wands - Swiftness
The dick that hits quickly and hits hard. It may hurt if you aren't ready to be swept off your feet into a spinning pile driver penetration.

>>17534727
Robbie Nicholson: 5 of Cups - Disappointment
Hell, Bibbie Hebert may be right.
He's probably studying other women's tits a little more than yours.

>>17534732
Martha Key: Knight of Swords
It's time to test her in noble combat.
Challenge her to a tilt ;)
3 points if you knock her off the horse, and you keep the horse.

>>17534734
Jenny Jimenez: 3 of Swords
Sometimes you need to shut up or get cut up.
Or at least... make it look like you're talking about someone else, so long as your person hears what they need to hear.

>>17534736
Kelli Herman: Ace of Cups
Your crush is wet as fuck
Oh god it's spilling everywhere!
>>
>>17534736
>>17534748
Well Fuck am I going to be approached?
>>
>>17534679
>>17534669

It doesnt stand for men, but your comment made me laugh kek M is a girl i am interested in.
Thank you, Ingrid Gonzales.
>>
>>17533749
What is your native language?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x380
I am at my absolute lowest today. Probably the lowest of the year so far, and it's so shitty that it's the first of the month. Are there any kind readers who can help me out? Sorry I'm confused with all these names.
>>
Back for more;

>name/alias
>gender
>query

>>17534359
Still here, mate?

>>17534359
Query again with info above.

>>17534418
>Do I still have a chance to get back with the person that I spent 1/4th of my life with?
No, move on.

>>17534437
No worries.
>>
>>17534787
Shania, girl, reading for my future with my crush?
>>
>>17534787
Ooh I'm >>17534774
>Cindy
>Female
>Will I find happiness in the future? Are things looking up? I feel very lonely and perhaps even emotionally unavailable...
>>
>>17534787
Cat
male
give me a love reading
>>
>>17534359
>>17534787
Yes I'm here. Alias is blondie I am a girl. Thank you.
>>
>>17534787
Zion
Male
What should I do to be happy?
>>
Succubus-Chan is done reading for now <3
Time to consolidate all this lovely energy you've lent me ;)
>>
>>17534787
Hela
Female
Do you see me going on a date with the guy I like? If so where will it be?
>>
>>17534807
Thank u!
>>
>>17534794
For you, I drew the Knight of Cups in reverse. For him, I drew the 10 of Swords. The connection/significator between the two of you is the 9 of Pentacles. You're harboring unrealistic expectations on this, mate. He's hurt, perhaps from a past relationship, and you shouldn't poke this any further. I get the feeling you're confused because of his mixed signals towards you, but make no mistake here that he's not going to want a relationship anytime soon.

Your advice is the 4 of Wands in reverse: manage expectations, communicate with him, and let each other know what you expect and want. The projected outcome lies in the reversed Ace of Wands-- something way too firey to start. All in all, I think you should find a new wand to play with.

>>17534798
I saw a man in black robes looking at a table full of hole. The table was old, and seemed broken; the legs were unbalanced, and the hole seems to be man-made. There was a black cube below the table, and I seem to be getting the feeling here that cube represents your emotions; while the table represents your thoughts. Incoherent, full of holes, and emotions are safely sealed in.

I drew a card on what to do: the Ace of Cups. You need to let the tears flow here, mate; I sense many things bottled up and hidden in the cube. Let yourself cry into a cup, and let it flow up.

For the projected outcome of it all, I drew the King of Pentacles. It seems that you will gain a lot out of your current situation, and the gains might be financial in nature.

>I feel very lonely
Mate, if you need someone to shoot the crap with, or a reading in private, feel free:
[email protected]

>>17534801
Looking, or in a relationship?

>>17534802
I saw a young bloke with medium build, dark hair and blue-ish eyes. I drew a card on him: the Ace of Pentacles. Ya, he will ask you out, and I have a feeling here the two of you are going to meet under financial circumstances, or something to do with money/exchange of money.
>>
>>17534802
>>17534893
Thanks. I know someone like that now. Is there a way to know when this will happen?
>>
>>17534801
>>17534893
looking for a relationship
>>
>>17534893
>I sense many things bottled up and hidden in the cube. Let yourself cry into a cup, and let it flow up.
I would say that's pretty accurate. I feel like I've been trying to convince myself I'm okay but this week, I've been alone and it has challenged any strength I thought I had. Ah, I'm venting now.
>For the projected outcome of it all, I drew the King of Pentacles. It seems that you will gain a lot out of your current situation, and the gains might be financial in nature.
I can't imagine what that could be other than the fact I have creative outlets and could financially gain from that? I can only hope...

Thank you for your reading and considerate words. I really appreciate it, man. :)
>>
>>17534787
Sky female can I get a future reading
>>
>>17534787
Lena
F
Is my love life going to get better anytime soon? I'm single.
>>
>>17534893
>He's hurt, perhaps from a past relationship, and you shouldn't poke this any further.
The thing is, I'm waiting for him to make the move... I'm being patient and waiting and not forcing him to do anything he doesn't want to...
>>
>>17534803
Hexagram 18 advises you to "Work on What Has Been Spoiled"-- that's the title, verbatim. However, with the change stemming from the third line, you're focusing on this way too much. Watdo in order to be happy? Let go of your past, and stop trying to beat dead horses.

>>17534821
I drew three cards: 4 of Wands, Page of Wands, and the 7 of Cups. I'd say the two of you are in a good and stable relationship now, and I get the feeling you're afraid of upsetting the status quo on this. The 7 of Cups in here is worrying, because he might not necessarily reciprocate your feelings and you're at the risk of being delusional about it.

For the outcome of it all, I drew a single card: Knight of Swords. Seems to be this will be a fast-moving relationship, and perhaps he will come to you; but I don't feel this lasting.

>If so where will it be?
I saw a lot of ...balls. Big bouncy balls; red, orange, and a variety of other colors. I dunno.

>>17534801
>>17534955
For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a chick with short, light hair. I only saw the back of her, but there's a tattoo somewhere on her right shoulder. I drew a card on this: Strength. She will be a ferocious one, and I get the feeling you're quite timid when it comes to love. So, it's likely she will be the one hitting you up.

>>17534930
I dunno; timeframes are icky to give

>>17534963
Ya, feel free to vent. We all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes.

On the gains: financial doesn't mean "big"; it could be a dollar, two, or three.

>>17534965
I cast three runes on what will come: Sowilo in opposition, Jera, and Tiwaz. Working hard lately, haven't you? I get the feeling you're starting to feel drained from it all, and wonder when the results of all the hard work will come. Worry not, mate; I see results coming your way-- the efforts you put in will be realized soon one day. Nothing much negative here, in general, but it seems you need more clearly-defined goals.
>>
Done for now.

>>17534988
I'm drained, sorry.

>>17535014
>I'm waiting for him to make the move... I'm being patient and waiting and not forcing him to do anything he doesn't want to...
So that doubles as a reminder, then. Let him take some time to heal, and when he's ready he will come to you.
>>
>>17534787
Freya
Female
Where will I next have sex? How will it be?Thanks m8
>>
>>17535019
>>17534955
Thanks , i had i girl (with dark hair, tattoo unknown) hitting me up yesterday but i did not found her atractive in any way, she was just bland.

hope i find this one, thank you Oliver Fuentes
>>
>>17535060
Whe you meet up with me girl

ehhhh mediocre to somewhat enjoyable.
>>
>>17535014

Just make your position clear, but make it clear you understand if he isn't ready
>>
>>17535182
Thank you!!!! I love him so much and he knows....and I know he loves me too, he told me once... it's just hard and complicated.... I will wait for him as long as he needs :)
>>
I need a tarot reading... I hope someone can help.... I'm writing a letter to someone today and I need to know what will happen once I do... thank you.
>>
>>17534787
Kuba
Male
Love reading please, not in a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 443x332
Gonna do some readings on and off today for you lovely people. I hope you're all doing well and having wonderful nights/days/etc

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath

Heads up, Empath readings might take a bit longer and may get skipped. I don't mean to be mean, but the environment I'm in right now isn't too great for focusing.

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17535350
L... streakrd hair, brown eyes, chubby, crooked teeth and a gummy smile....white star.... guidance/advice on my potential relationship with my crush if I stick with my plan to get him....????
>>
>>17535364
Tarot
>>
>>17535350
Kuba
Skinny, brown hair, dark brown eyes, long fingers, don't really have any defining features
Blue triangle
Love reading please, currently not in a relationship. Where/when do I find my next lover and who will it be?
Tarot
Have a good night/day buddy
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17535350
Kitten
Slim and petit, my movements are always precise and meaning. Light eyes that have been called spooky
Red triangle

I am very concerned that I am developing or already have some form of mental illness. I just feel..not right. If you can and are willing could you read the cards and give me some insight or advice?
>>
>>17533196
Male
Virgo
North Texas Area
I've been having a dream about the same person and I want to know what it means, I might have some romantic feelings, during the day I have no feelings but after I wake up, i feel as if something is unresolved or missing. During the dream, it's always us hanging out, and us coming closer and closer as friends, but I always wake up before anything romantic happens, In real life we aren't that close. Please, just some insight on this wuld mean the world. Thank you.
>>
>>17535364
>>17535371
>Plan to get Crush
Queen of Pents
King of Wands
Ruled over by The Empress(r)

I have a feeling that your plan will succeed and you will indeed wind up in a relationship with your crush. Your determination and drive will be rewarded and through it you will create a beautiful life for both of you. Word of warning, however, do not let your emotions get the better of you nor let your drive become a need to control. Relax the reigns a little and be more accepting of plans not going the way you thought they would. Basically, be flexible but driven and let both logic and emotions influence your decisions in equal measure
>>
>>17535552
Thank you!!!!!! :)
>>
>>17535384
I'm not exactly sure if I can answer that sort of question with a tarot reading but here goes....

>Next lover
3 of Cups(r)
3 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The Magician(r)
Counseled by Page of Swords and 4 of Swords(r)

Well, the good news it seems is your next lover will take a deep interest in you. The bad new is for all the wrong reasons.

I get the feeling that this person will be lonely, hurt and looking for escape from something, and you will be that escape. They'll deceive both themselves and you into believe this is a love worth fighting for, and will build this castle upon foundations of sand. I won't lie, it seems like it might be a nice relationship, but it won't be fulfilling nor will it be one based upon love.

Good luck, the Page of Swords does give some hope that you may make something out of this, but you've got the odds stacked against you
>>
>>17535350
Tiffany
brown eyes, long hair, lazybutt
red circle
could i have a love reading?
>>
>>17535576
Thank you
>>
>>17535411
That's an interesting query darlin, one I'm more invested in than the usual love readings. If you ever need an ear to talk it out to, mine are big and open haha.

Okay, now the reading.
>Potential development of mental illness
The Fool
2 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 7 of Cups
Counseled by King of Pents and 4 of Wands(r)

Okay, I definitely believe you have cause to be worried, but not all is lost. The Fool and reversed 2 of Wands is a good sign. You have boundless choices before you, if only you'll let yourself take the steps towards the road you want. This is solidified by the 7 of Cups ruler; You have literally every choice laid out before you, both good and bad. Where you end up is entirely up to you. The counselor cards I believe are giving insight into the potential paths; either a well balanced and happy life, or dissatisfaction and defeat.

I'm not sure what you're referencing in your query, but the cards seem to say that if you want to beat this, then the options are there to do so; you just have to take them.
>>
>>17535350
Chris
average height, skinny, black short hair, scruffy facial hair, brown eyes,
blue triangle
How does R feel about me ?
Tarot

thankyou!~
>>
>>17535598
That is exactly how it feels. It's like feeling everything around me all at once or feeling absolutely nothing at all. My intuition and instincts scream at me but I can't say anything at the time because of social norms. It's frustratingredients and I am so confused. Your reading speaks exactly to how I feel but I just don't know how to jump on that positive track. I made one move recently towards stability and it was dizzying and boarder line exhaustingambling. Thank you for your reading, anything helps now and you feel warm
>>
>>17535618
I got that from the 7 of Cups and The Fool; an almost overload of potentials. Well as I offered, I am more than happy to be your ranting board; I care very little for social norms so you're free to speak your mind as it is. I'm more than happy to offer what little I can to help you through this, be it words of encouragement or just an ear to vent to. My skype is Mrayner225 or if you prefer email, same name at gmail.
>Thank you for your reading
Anytime darlin, I'm always happy to help
>You feel warm
Dawwwwww thank you!
>>
>>17535350
Jacob
Brown hair, brown eyes, oval face
Purple square
How do the next couple months look for me?
Tarot
Thank you
>>
>>17535350
Erik
average height, small brown eyes, really broad shoulders
a general reading please
id like a empath one but if its too much trouble tarot is great too
>>
>>17535350
Freya
Brown hair, goth
Silver star
See any love coming up in my near future?
Empath
>>
>>17535631
Forgive me if I don't reach out, I will honestly get shy and simply forget. This was the first time I've said anything about it to anyone. I know that I am very effected by my environment and it hasn't been positive lately. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart
>>
>>17535350
I'm >>17535364 may I also get a reading for how might feel about me?
>>
>>17533350
what should my focus be on this summer?
>>
>>17535350
Neo
black hair, blue eyes, weird nose.
opal sphere
how do i know if i should stay with my current partner?
tarot
>>
>>17535662
I can completely understand that, and to be quite honest am in a similar environment of sorts. Well I for one am happy you did reach out, and hope you continue to do so. I'm always around here if you ever change your mind darlin. Hope your day gets better. Love and good vibes with you.
>>
>>17535712
Are you doing more readings?
>>
>>17535764
I will be momentarily, had to suddenly duck out and take care of some business. Apologies for that.
>>
>>17535772
It's all good
>>
>>17534988
I drew three cards: 5 of Wands, Temperance, and Judgment. It seems that you will meet him at a turning point of your life (which he may also be a part of). Patience is what you need here; I'd say that you aren't ready for any serious romance as of now. I get the feeling you've been single for a long time, and the Temperance shows us you need a purpose/direction to head in, generally. Not asking ya to wait, but rather let the opportunity present itself while working on different aspects of your life instead of actively seeking love, because that seems to be going nowhere from what I felt.

For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a hippy bloke with thin glasses. Black hair, I believe, with a jawline. I couldn't see the body or height, only the face. He looks pretty cute. I drew a card on this: Knight of Pentacles. I think this bloke is going to be a methodical, practical and down-to-earth one; somebody dedicated to their trade.

>>17535060
-_-
>>
>>17535350
Weird request but can I get a future sex reading?
>liv
>blonde hair blue eyes curvy
>blue and white triangle
>tarot~
>>
>>17535776
On a side note, I'm giggling my ass off at all these random names. Jotting a good lot of them down to use as NPC names in my DnD games. >>17535772
>>
>>17535803
I fuckin LOVE the name Arturo
>>
>>17535786
>>17535060
It was a serious question ;)
>>
>>17535808
"Arturo Barton, barterer, at your service!"
>>
>>17535817
Oooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!
>>
>>17535786
>>17534802
>>17534893
Hey! I don't know if you are doing more readings but I actually know two people who look like the guy you told me. Could you tell me more about him? Like his job or personality or something so I know which one? Thank you.
>>
>>17535566
>>17535593
Anytime, Always happy to help.
>>17535579
>Love reading
Ace of Wands(r)
The Star(r)
Ruled over by Judgement

Okay darlin, it's pretty clear what the cards are saying. Well, not really haha there's several interpretations here, but here goes.

I get the feeling you're all but given up on the dating scene/finding love, or that you're about ready to. Don't lose hope, and don't give up. Your star is there in the night sky, but it's not going to come to you. If you want this, you must chase it. I get the feeling you'll be called to do something, what it could be is beyond me, but this call must not be ignored if you wish to find love. I get the feeling that at the end of this road you're called to, will be the man you were searching for all along. Chin up, chest out and be patient but driven.
>>
>>17535605
>How does R feel about me
5 of Swords(r)
6 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Wands

Considering this spread, I'm gonna say that R doesn't feel romantically for you. Is she in a relationship or a bad home environment? Actually, did you two have a falling out? Because on second look at the spread, I get the feeling there's hurt feelings here but at the same time she still values your friendship
>>
>>17535635
>Next few months
The Devil
3 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Wheel of Fortune(r)
Counseled by The Hanging Man(r) and The Empress

Hooo boy. Okay, so first things first...things are gonna go bad, it's just the way life is; you have the highs, you have the lows. I get the feeling you were looking for new work or at least new financial ventures, well now is not the time. Stick with what you got to lessen the blow of what's to come. I have a sneaking suspicion that this turn of events will come with a woman as well, and I want to say an ex or past love, but it's just as likely to be someone new who sparks feelings of pleasure within you. Be wary of letting yourself get too caught up in her. Listen to your gut and follow your intuition. The Hanging Man and Empress in link with the Wheel of Fortune gives all the advice you need; "Things will go bad, this you can't change. Don't fight it, go with the flow, use your intuition and ride this thing out"
>>
>>17535681
Why not ask her? If you're already thinking this then you are having doubts. Go to her, voice these doubts and be honest about your thoughts. If you can't be honest about your feelings towards her, then you probably should move on
>>
>>17535795
>Future sex reading
King of Swords
Wheel of Fortune
Ruled over by The Magician

Well this is a big fat resounding YES. If we dig deeper, I have a feeling the Magician and King are insights into the type of guy; Intelligent, driven and with a possible inkling in the occult. Perhaps someone here in /div/ is gonna sweep you off your feet and into your bed haha
>>
File: roman-baths.jpg (183 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
roman-baths.jpg
183 KB, 1000x562
>>17535350
Ruri
Brown eyes and hair, chubby pink cheeks, in an otherwise pale skin, front teeth slightly bigger than average and not really memorable
Bluish green rectangle. Like a pool. Like a nice Roman pool.
How can I achieve success tomorrow? What will be the long-term consequences of a positive outcome?
Tarot, if you aren't too tired.
Thanks!
>>
>>17535871
Lol I'm ready for it. Can I get another reading for some info on this girl?
>>
>>17535891
LOL nice!!! Thanks
>>
>>17535891
>gonna sweep you off your feet and into your bed
Ooommfgggg hahaha that is so hot lol!!!
>>
>>17535914
>>17535919
Well be on the look out for your Magic King of Swords, because that's who's gonna do it. Plenty of guys in here that are like that, might have to go on the prowl missy hah
>>17535913
Why not give it a week or so and come back to it, let things develop and happen. I can always do an empath reading for you when the gears start moving and give you some more insight
>>
>>17535959
Oh I know who he is lol .... I know who he is ;)
>>
>>17535962
You're that Thoth fangirl, aren't you?
>>
>>17535965
Nooooo
>>
>>17535970
So BV?
>>
>>17535350
Alex
1m80 a bit too heavy short brown hair brown eyes. 29 years old. Male.
I use to wear beard, just shaved today.
I live in a very small country in central europe. Intelligent and mostly pragmatic. Very difficult life.

My query is if my dead mother feels sorry for what she did. Does she have anything to tell me ?

Tarot or Empath, your choice, where your energy tells you to go to.
>>
>>17535852
We haven't been talking as much as we use to when we first started being friends. There is a slight drifting on both parts but I still want to be friends with her and close that up. I told her I liked her but she didn't feel the same way so after a while I told her I no longer liked her anymore but I still wanted to friends just to clear up any awkwardness. but things got a little different after that. its been a month like that so far.
>>
>>17535970

don't you have homework to do, emily?
>>
>>17535976
Lolo lol no
>>
>>17535350
>>17535350
>>17535660
Tarot please if you aren't doing Empath?
>>
>>17535983
>>
>>17535970
>>17535965
>>17535962
>>17535983
Kek
>>17535912
>How can I achieve success/long term
8 of Wands(r)
Knight of Pents
Ruled over by The Tower(r)
Counseled by 2 of Wands and 3 of Pents(r)

Hmmmm This spread is giving me some weird signals. I get the feeling tomorrow wont go as well as you had planned, but that's honestly good. It's time to slow down and take a break, give yourself some breathing room and stop pushing for more. It's not the end of the world and you shouldn't think of it as such, maybe more of a rest stop. Take this time to consolidate yourself, and by the time you're ready to move on again, some very clear choices will be available to you.

Good luck, good vibes and love be with you anon.
>>
I'm sometimes so tempted to make a "Who's your /div/ crush?" poll...
>>
>>17536004
Do it!
>>
>>17536010
Coming right up!
>>
>>17535983
I don't know why you make this distinction, I don't even type in this manner. Everytime you've "called me out", it's never been me.

>homework
yes, but it's a friday :3

>>17535999
Hello my love

>>17536004
Awe man. Well, if I was going to narrow it down, I'd have to go with bv.
>>
>>17535852
>>17535999

Thanks for the reading again though. It was really insightful and I should be putting more energy into saving the friendship before it turns into a drift. I feel bad that I hurt her but at least I know now what not to do ever again. haha thanks a ton!!! good vibes goodnight !
>>
Who is your /div/ crush: Guy Edition
http://strawpoll.me/7254971
>>
I wonder what happened to that girl who wanted to bone the 70 yr old man.
>>
>>17536019
Humour me, what are your initials?
>>
>>17535981
>http://strawpoll.me/7254971
I'm not in the poll :(
>>
>>17536019
>Hello my love
Uhhhhh I'm not BV just FYI haha
>>17536021
I'm glad to hear anon. Good luck, my heart and love goes out to you. I hope you can save this; a friendship lost is never a fun thing...
>>
>>17536034
Who are you tho?
>>
>>17536042
I am somebody.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.