[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17524330
>>
File: Barber Shop.jpg (560 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Barber Shop.jpg
560 KB, 2048x1152
It's Chironymous here, fresh from the barber shop, eventually doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17529844
Morgans Tarot
Jesus
M
Sagittarius
6'0, blonde, in shape, sporty
Philadelphia
When life gives you lemons make lemonade
How do I pick up chicks?
>>
>>17529844
>Morgan's Tarot

>Cass

>Female

> 20

> Capricorn

> obsessive, perfectionist, structured, ambitious.

> South America

> No matter how hard and impossible things might seem, they always end up going its way. Time helps you to think and to find solutions. It also makes you smarter and more mature. It helps. You're helping us now and it'll be eventually coming back to you. People who do nice things for others get nice things in return. Keep it up, lovely reader. You'll be OK soon.

> I'd like a general reading of my immediate future.
>>
>>17529828

So I'm not sure if this is correct or not but it almost seems like drugs or something are getting in the way somehow. As if a coping mechanism for somebody regarding something.

In any case it seems like there's something conflicting going on between both of you.

In your case it seems possibly you've acted foolishly and impulsive based on some sort of matter regarding intellect, an idea of some sort.
It's as if you have not (or are not) taking the appropriate attitude / actions towards this.

His opinion of you:
It's either that s/he isnt interested in you, or if s/he is then s/he may feel that s/he doesnt have a chance, and if this is the case then it seems to be because too much is working against him/her somehow. Either too much is going on in his/her life or when s/he see's you s/he doesnt see any way of getting through to you. If s/he IS interested in you then it seems to be an impossible upheaval to him/her filled with sorrow and a sense of illusory perception.

In all honesty though I mostly see sadness in his/her opinion of you... I think it ultimately means this person might not be interested... And I am so sorry for saying this. but it's only fucking tarot and doesnt mean shit you can still get what you want if you work for it.

Your advice: .... debauch, death, defeat.

So Death represents change, often times negative rather than positive...but there's 2 ways I feel I can interpret this...you can either

A: Give up and let go of any sadness this brings you to the best of your ability and focus on what matters in your life.

or

B: Try to find a way to overcome this somehow and get through to them

...I am sorry...I think the cards mean A... But it's only tarot.... I dearly hope that it will work out for you in the end.
>>
>>17529932
Hey :) I'm >>17529824, I should have specified I was hoping for a future love* reading, thank you!
>>
File: 1455763090294.png (400 KB, 660x346) Image search: [Google]
1455763090294.png
400 KB, 660x346
>>17529938
>>17529941
>>17529945

Don't need to specify 3 fucking times
>>
File: chessex_dungeon_dice.jpg (20 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
chessex_dungeon_dice.jpg
20 KB, 240x220
>>17529844
Hello!

Tarot
Anthony
Male
Capricorn
Nerdy, stubborn, very mute.
Located near the St.Lawrence river in Canada.
"Waging war against good people is bad for the soul."

Could the divines impart any sort of wisdom that is most needed in my life?

Have a picture of some very expensive dice. :)
>>
File: wtf-face-girl-e1427384359130.jpg (27 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
wtf-face-girl-e1427384359130.jpg
27 KB, 396x382
>>17529949
Lol sorry I was trying to figure out how to link my old post...
>>
>>17529844
>I-Ching
>Jake
>Male
>Sagittarius
>Ordinary fellow
>Texas
>Bless you
>How can I heal myself?
>>
>>17529825

This one suggests that an actual conflict of some sort happened between the 2 of you.
If so then the 2 of you need to focus on resolving your differences and act civilized.

At the very least you seem to be doing alright about all of this, and the other persons opinion of you doesnt seem bad. There is possibly some emotional suffering on their end for some reason but they're keeping it well guarded/hidden. They seem to view you in a positive light I'd say.

If any of this is accurate and you two did have a sort of altercation of some manner in some way then at the very least their opinion of you doesnt seem bad, in fact it seems good, and so this should be fixable.

Your advice: Love, Strength, The Empress.

My interpretation of this is that you should go for it. Nut up and try. That's the only way you'll know for sure anyway. But yeah go for love, it seems to be there.
>>
>>17529809
I know you've already gotten your three, but I'm willing to read for you if you read for me.

It's just a matter of curiosity. If you agree, I'll take a general love reading.

And, in order to get one from me, I just need your gender and a query.
>>
>>17529844
Clint
M
Taurus
A Dreamer and a thinker, hungry for knowledge
Southern Georgia
I laughed really hard at that pic you used for this post, it really brightened my day

Tarot please

what do the cards say about my future? last time I asked for I ching and i'd like to see if the cards might give me any more specific insights.
>>
>>17529844
>I-Ching
>Imogen
>Female
>18
>Aquarius
>introvert, confused, disciplined
>Melbourne
>Jackie Chan is proud of you, because today you did your best.
>general reading of my immediate future please
Thankyou!
>>
>>17529824

>My niglet
Hey do you come here often?

So it looks like love for you in the future won't be so bad so long as you are not vengeful or anything. Don't be captain save a hoe, hold a grudge, or act like a dick.

Try to find a good balance of focus on a meaningful and productive life while you're looking for love and this will help.

Try to be observant of anyone you like. Be perceptive and take interest in them. Give them plenty of room to talk about themselves / express themselves. all that kind of shit. while also focusing on your long term goals and working towards them.

Good luck. I hope you find luv.
>>
>>17530001
I like your energy. If you'd like a voice reading, feel free to email me:
[email protected]
>>
>>17529995
Yeah actually... I could use a love reading...

I'm male, and there's someone I've been deeply attracted to for a while but it seems I managed to fuck it up in every way possible. Somehow I would just lose all of my self confidence whenever I saw this person... I was going to ask them out on monday but I missed my opportunity by a single fucking second... I have no doubt this person liked me before...
but now...
My query is if I still have a chance with this one...or if I should just give up.

Whether you want to do this read or not...IDC...I'll still do yours.
>>
>>17530009
Oohhh that is so accurate thank you!! Do u see us hooking up (yes sexxxxx) at all on the future??? :)
>>
>>17529995
BTW is your query about somebody in partcular? or just if love will find you?
>>
>>17530009
Aww and thank you for the read...already found my true luv... but it's a long story :(
>>
>>17530013
Wonderful, I actually wanted to get warmed up before reading someone's voice. I'll get started soon.

>>17530019
I have someone in particular in mind, but I know it's not going to work out, so no point beating that dead horse. I'll just take a general instead, thanks.

By the way, I can give you better feedback if you tell me how you came to your conclusion.
>>
>>17530029
My conclusion? what do you mean?
>>
>>17530034
If you use cards, tell me your spread; if you scry, tell me what you see, etc

As a reader, I can give you better feedback if I know what brought you to the interpretation.
>>
>>17530037
Oh alright. I havent scryed in a few months and I'm out of practice. So I'm just using cards. I'll give the interpretaion and spread in a few moments.
Also I'm using a combination of an oracle deck and a tarot deck. It's sort of experimental but for the most part I havent really had any complaints with it yet. Yours will be my 7th read doing this.
The tarot deck is Thoth and the oracle deck is "The Daemon Tarot" which is based off of demons from the infernal dictionary.
>>
File: women.png (1 MB, 922x681) Image search: [Google]
women.png
1 MB, 922x681
Sorry, got dragged off to help a tech-illiterate with laptop hunting. Back and ready to do some more readings. Apology about those in last thread, feel free to hit me in this one.

>Name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>Query
>tarot or Empath

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17530056
Offer reoffered:

I actually don't need a reading right now, but I can offer you a query to which I already know the answer if you want practice and feedback. If so, let me know what info you would need and what sort of query you would like.
>>
>>17530013
Viability / Long-Term Potential: 5 of Wands (reversed) / King of Cups (reversed)
Forces Against / In Favor: 3 of Wands / The Hermit
What You / She Would Need to Do: Ace of Cups (reversed) / 5 of Pentacles
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: 6 of Cups / The Emperor (reversed)

I'm sorry to say to you, lad, but this is looking pretty bad. There seem to be some minced words here and there that might come negatively to bear. There's something you're feeling that might lead to bad dealings: your emotions seem a bit strong, and that might cause you to blunder, anon.

It seems that you might be thinking a few too many steps ahead, and that might cause you to lose your head when the time comes to act. As a matter of fact, it's a matter of paucity that will guide you forth, but only if you can properly comport yourself with respect to some restraint, I think. You seem a bit on the bring of acting too forwardly, when what you should really is take the matter more calmly.

Strangely, quite strangely, your lack of initiative is actually working for you, and it seems the best advice to construe if you remain reserved in how you pursue. Not too much, lad, for excessively forward will turn out for you bad. You might need to hang back a bit and let pursue you this chick.

Weird, now that I look at: your advantage here is The Hermit: pursuing your own thing and simply letting her see that you're on your own prospering. Thereafter, she would need to take into her own hands putting forth the effort to get with you, lad.
(cont.)
>>
>>17530056
Hi there :) on my last reading with
>Knight of Cups
>The Hanging Man
>Ruled over by the Empress

Was it possible that the empress could represent me in the future or is it really another girl?
>>
>>17530068
(cont.)
But, I feel kind of bad. You see, it looks like there could come out of this happy, but the prospect of it happening is not too terribly likely. As things stand, I see frustration and impatience getting the better of you, lad. So, you should pull back a bit, my man.

Some solo gains should you embrace, and somehow you should make sure it's in her face. Be the resplendent ideal of grace, and some better results might come by your way. As things stand, you're going nowhere, mate: it's simply that you want too much at too quick a pace, and you might want her to go when she's more inclined to stay.

Timing, mate. Right now, the time just isn't right, but it might at some proximate date. For now, you should wait and make sure that she sees plenty of your solo victories. Being that as it may, things might go better your way, and you might have better luck in the future days.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17530046
Whatever you're reading is fine; I'm more curious to see how you read than anything else; I usually give readers queries to which I already know the answer simply so I can help them with good feedback.
>>
>>17530059
Sure, always happy to improve myself.
Also, I feel like calling BV on this post...
>>17530071
Well the feeling I got from the read is he's the knight, the hanging man represents his current state and the Empress is the overriding problem; ie he's hung up on a love he had/has for another girl. The Queen of Cups(r) as "will we hook up" gives me the impression of no.
>>
>>17530079
You would call it correctly, as I like helping other readers ^_^

I suppose you don't need my details again, right?

Anyway, I offer queries involving:
>specific people
>unknown people
>just me
>occult works
>generals, with or without topic

Take your pick at what you'd like to practice
>>
>>17530087
I wouldn't mind trying to hone my energy-to-person skills...I find a lot of time people ask for specific details about energies, something I just can't do. For the benefit of future querants I'd love to help hone this, gods only know where to start though...

Good to see you again BV
>>
>>17530072
(future)
The priestess, Completion, Prince of Disks
Adramelech
(Beware of judging by appearances, those who dress to impress but have no substance to the style.)
Well I suppose what you're looking forward to is a resolution of something regarding love and this
will lead you to the start of something else. I guess you should focus on continuing financial
increase while avoiding flaunting cash around as well.

(You and how you influence the situation)
The emperor, Love, Gain
Berith
Focus on material gain but beware of greed that can turn to dangerous motivation
So this is kind of weird but it's good. Just kind of looks like if you do love someone else then
there might be a bit of aggression, or docility...probably aggression. But it still looks good.
Lol this is supposed to be about love but it instead looks like you're making a lot of money.
Maybe it means you've been having a lot of romance?

(Underlying description of the situation)
Prince of cups, Truce, Ace of cups
Stolas
(Focus on accurate appraisal and the search for true worth)
Well I suppose whatever you were after seemed good for a while but then you changed your mind...
still having some thoughts about whoever it was...or whatever it was. A decent amount of air and
water in this one. I suppose it was on your mind for a little while and was influencing your
emotions a bit. But now you're At the start of something new anyway. A resolute inner calm I suppose?

Your advice:
Love, Strength, Prudence.

I suppose this indicates that you should actively seek love but also try to be patient and look
for the right timing when doing so.
>>
>>17530056
Edgar,
Blue eyes, brown hair,
Yellow circle,
Future carrier prospects and relationships,
Tarot
>>
>>17530079
Ah OK thank u
>>
>>17530072
Thank you for hte read btw...Somehow...I had felt that what yuo've said is true before hearing it anyway. I definitely need to re-evaluate my priorities and start busting ass on them again.
>>
>>17530103
Just to make sure I understand you correctly. You're saying you want to read my energy, the energy of a third party, or the energy between me and someone I know? Also, do you want events to be a factor, or just as things stand now?
>>
>>17530056
Santiago
Black hair, black eyes, kind of fat
Green circle
Will the girl I currently like become my girlfriend eventually?
Tarot
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17530056
G
chubby, short hair
lavendar triangle
how does he feel about me?
whichever you feel works best
>>
>Gabriel
>5'7, short hair, a bit bulky, pectus excavatum
>Yellow triangle
>Should I invest romantically in A. P. M? What about my love life in general?
>Tarot
>>
>>17530125
periwinkle triangle**
>>
>>17530056
Oakes
Blonde hair blue eyes short with a prominent fang tooth on the left side and a huge scar on my arm
Red heart
I'd love a future sex reading, my man
>>
>>17530108
I assume you meant career...

Did a bit of a different spread, so here goes
>You
8 of Pents(r)
Did this as a sort of bases card, to get a card that represents you over the next two spreads.

>Career
6 of wands
6 of swords(r)
Ruled over by 5 of wands(r)

Hooo boy, okay, the picture is pretty clear here. If you want to achieve in a career aspect you're gonna have to get a little dirty. There's definitely a skullduggery feeling from these cards, and I'm gonna say the 8 of pents here is a warning of not to get slack if you chase this. If you do, you may very well get caught and punished.

>Relationship
Temperance(r)
King of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Page of Wands

Oh jesus, okay....well the good news here is it feels like love is definitely on the horizon, the bad news is you're more or less going to try and take the reigns and go full control over it; whether via fear of losing it or that being your go-to reaction on projects. If you want this to succeed, relax and go with da flow
>>
>>17529844
I-ching please.
Melissa.
18 in about 2 months.
Female.
Cancer.
I'm about 5'3, 110 lbs. Sandy blond hair and blue eyes.
California
What used to always cheer me up is the beetles, my dad used to always listen to them all the time. But stuff happned and he started drinking again and things are getting kind of tense around here ;_;
I don't know what to ask, just how about something that could help or something idk.
>>
>>17530112
Sorry the news wasn't better darlin
>>17530119
I would like you to think of a person, preferably someone you have a strong connection to (not her, I've already seen her haha) and I want to see if I can try and see details of them WITHOUT delving into their energy (as per my oath)
>>
>>17530141
Ah it's OK :)
>>
>>17530130
Oops forgot...
>tarot
>>
When will I meet my soulmate and what are they like?
>>
>>17530056
Nickname: Mai
description / defining features: I've been called adorable before.
Color shape combo: A purple square-base pyramid with a pink core
Query: Are you familiar with the 3.5 D&D system? I was thinking of having that as a base to go off of for a game maybe~
Really though I was wondering if you could just give me a check-up on my energy.
>you might be able to notice me with a current lower back pain ._.
>>
>>17530123
3 of Pents
6 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Knight of Cups

Interesting spread...I say there's chance for it, but I get the feeling she's more interested in a provider than a lover. I decided to ask the deck if this woman was worth you trouble, and to pull a clarification card...two popped out at once
>The Empress
>3 of Swords
Nope...I get the feeling the cards are telling you to go with your gut feeling, that you know this won't end well but wont let yourself accept it
>>
>>17530106
>you're looking forward to is a resolution of something regarding love and this will lead you to the start of something else
Ya, I'm still hung up on someone.

>I guess you should focus on continuing financial increase
Doing this

>while avoiding flaunting cash around as well
Don't make my job my main talking point, thanks.

>Focus on material gain but beware of greed that can turn to dangerous motivation
I'm actually working a lot lately, and I plan on working more in the near future since I'm single and have no major responsibilities

>if you do love someone else then there might be a bit of aggression, or docility...probably aggression.
Aggression, actually, and not on my end

>But it still looks good
lolwut

>this is supposed to be about love but it instead looks like you're making a lot of money
Well, I'm certainly trying.

>Maybe it means you've been having a lot of romance?
Hah, I wish. I have a few girls interested, but none of them appeal to me.

>Well I suppose whatever you were after seemed good for a while but then you changed your mind
No, she did.

>still having some thoughts about whoever it was
Yes, I must admit I do, much more than I should admit to

>But now you're At the start of something new anyway
I'm working towards that, albeit slowly; no progress anywhere yet. I suppose I haven't really been trying, as I've been focusing so much on other things.

>A resolute inner calm I suppose?
I sure fucking hope so

>I suppose this indicates that you should actively seek love
This is a little complicated for me, and I have no real idea how to go about it for my particular situation.

>but also try to be patient and lookfor the right timing when doing so
Ya, I'm doing my best, and I've rather accepted that the time right now is for other things. I'm doing my best to adjust to that notion.

Thanks for the read.

>>17530113
Absolutely, I'm glad it rang true, and I hope I helped.
>>
>>17530141
Very well. There is a connection that is strong, possibly the strongest. Fire is a strong theme. For your benefit, I am currently listening to a song that is relevant to me.
>>
>>17530127
>The Sun(r)
>4 of Pents
>Ruled over by Ace of Cups

Interesting spread, not sure what to make of it. First things first, I think the deck resonated with your wording of "Invest" And such spat out the 4 of pents in line with the sun(r) to give a big No. However, the Ace of Cups ruling over gives the impression that this will be an emotionally fulfilling endeavor, however a relatively short one. That or it may mean that romantic fulfillment and love will find you if you do indeed pass on this particular prospect.
>>
>>17530130
Oh man....whelp, so many sad readings today...

>The world
>Ace of Swords(r)
>Ruled over by 9 of Pents

I get the feeling that the pursuit of sex is a coping mechanism for deeper hurt, or a form of escapism from something you don't wish to face right now; open wounds? Still hung up on a past lover? Rejection of a interest? Either way, the cards are saying you'll find your sex, but it'll come in a form that may very well have you facing the very demons you sought to escape via sex.
>>
>>17530151
Darlin, I'm gonna let you in on a secret okay? The reason I ask for a description is because the way a person's energy works it's reflects both what is and what is seen. I don't ask for description to know what you look like, I could just ask for photos, but to get your view of yourself, how you identify yourself. If a gorgeous man truly believed himself hideous and said so in his description, it'd work because that's the same feeling I'd be searching for when I attempt to find his energy.

I only say this because yours details make it very hard to actually do anything with. My apologies.
>>
>>17530190
No I'm just horny and single... no more past wounds! If anyhing I'm kind of just arrogant and feeling adventurous... thanks for the reading empath!
>>
>>17530204
If that's the case, then the cards might be referring to your next "lover." If that's the case, be wary of giving your heart to them, and keep it purely physical; I get the impression you could become enamored and end up hurting worse than you did before if you do.

Good luck and good hunting anon
>>
>>17530207
>Ruled over by 9 of Pents
9 of pents could definitely be me... I just want him occasionally but still be free to do my own thing... :) awesome read!
>>
>17530177
Could you elaborate a bit more? I don't think I understand it fully. But yeah, it's mostly a big no - I don't even speak with her anymore, I just feel so alone since my ex left me, and I had a nice connection with this A. P. M girl which I recently met.

Afraid of getting hurt again though.
>>
>>17530222
>>17530177
Damn, I fucked up the other reply.
>>
File: My_chart.jpg (78 KB, 677x474) Image search: [Google]
My_chart.jpg
78 KB, 677x474
I got a quick one

Planning a big move next year and I need some guidance.

I don't want to give too much info but I hope with my birth chart you can read something from my request

thank you so much!!

SG
>>
>>17530221
Thanks anon, any feedback on how things develop would be amazing
>>
>>17530239
For sure :)
>>
>>17530222
Nice trips bro.

Honestly I think now is a time to be "greedy" with you love and focus it on yourself. Love will come in good time, in fact I feel the cards might've been saying just that; be patient, love yourself and true happiness will follow
>>
File: IMG_20160331_024639675.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_024639675.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Anybody up to analyze my reading? I'm still pretty new to the whole process, so if someone could provide input that's be awesome

Reading was done regarding a guy at my college whom I am developing quite the crush on. I did this reading to see if it's going to go anywhere or not.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17530247
I'm going to sleep now. Thank you very much, I sincerely hope you well.
>>
File: 1459136263537.jpg (258 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459136263537.jpg
258 KB, 714x1000
>>17530056
Daniel

I'm a more sentimental mad scientist type. People think I'm a big pot smoker, but I've never touched the stuff in my life.

Pink triangle

How did my audition go? Can I get a general reading on my career prospects for the coming year? Thanks a bunch, friend.
>>
>>17530258
it will depend on if the relationship will work for you in terms of your ability to maintain your staying in college and pursuing a secure future. if it turns out to be something that will stray you from that focus then it might not be so good.
>>
>>17530280
Hmm, interesting. Do the cards indicate if my interest in him is mutual or one-sided?
>>
>>17530258
I think it may indicate that you're jumping into stuff too fast as a means of dealing with some social inadequacies in your life. You might need to pull your head in and be more serious and realistic about the situation.
>>
>>17530287
i get the sense that underlying your feelings alltogether is some worry about your future endeavors, so it's interesting to me you mention college. having said that, the cards seem to suggest that it's ideal to form a relationship around school. but, i think you will find that it will be about school, like maybe a partnership formed to help get through school, and may just end there, but that is best way.
>>
>>17530258
What deck is that?
>>
>>17529844
Morgan's Tarot
Mitchell
Male
Taurus
Reserved, introverted, weird, loyal, creative
New Zealand
I always like to think that good and bad luck are a duality, and that in one point in time no matter how poor your luck is it will improve in the future to make amends. Just think of that next time your having a bad day, because a better one will be arriving shortly.

Reading of potential love please, I'm torn between pursuing a relationship with someone I'm developing feelings for or just letting it go and being friends. We are complete opposites in personality and I'm not sure if it will work out at all.
>>
>>17530056
Lucas
Skinny, short brown hair, brown eyes
Orange square
What is the reason for me always feeling unsure about relationships, no matter how amazing the other person is?
Tarot
>>
File: road-fog-foggy-mist.jpg (1001 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
road-fog-foggy-mist.jpg
1001 KB, 1920x1280
>>17530056
Chris
short black pointy hair that kind of resembles a afro, average height, long arms, I have a tiny skin tag on my upper right eyelid
Blue Square
Two questions if that is possible if not I still appreciate it thank you EmpathAU. Should I throw away my feelings for R and move on or am I right to still have those feelings? Also, are me and R meant to be friends or do we have to cut ties with one another?
Tarot
>>
Bump...anyone reading?
>>
I could do a few readings I suppose. I'm going to try and keep them simple though today. I just need a query and any info you consider relevant.
>>
>>17530592
Virgo
Tall, brown hair, blue eyes.
Introvert

When will i find love?
>>
>>17530592
I've been working towards something for a while now and putting a lot of effort into it. I'm supposed to see results this week. Will I get them as planned?
>>
>>17530592
F, Cancer
What should I do to help him return to his hopeful self and stop him from being a depressed, apathetic and hopeless person he is now?
>>
>>17529910
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SSbfKcJq5b
>>
>>17530203
>missing the obvious connection
Empath pls. I guess I didn't make it obvious enough, ehh?

I was asking if you're familiar with the 3.5e system for D&D. Who *else* would ask you about such a thing .-.
>>
>>17530597
I believe that you're not meant to find the right person for you for a few years yet. You have a lot of work to go in your own self-development, your personal journey, and it will be worth the wait. However, you may find some romance in the later part of this year; it won't be the right person, but you may learn a lot from it about gaining more independence and understanding your own strength better.

>>17530625
Yes, you will get everything you expected to get from your efforts, however... you may not have as much control or motivation to continue things afterwards, if there is any follow up or management to be done. You should be careful about things you hadn't predicted occuring afterwards, because you were too busy focusing on the work itself. Hope that makes sense...

>>17530629
It seems like you could be making it worse by pushing the issue so much. Maybe he just needs time?
>>
>>17530592
Romance reading (single)
>>
>>17530677
It seems like you could be making it worse by pushing the issue so much. Maybe he just needs time?
I hope I can wait for him to be his previous self again. It's just too much for me right now.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17530690
It does honestly look like a positive outlook. It just seemed like there was nothing positive about what you asked: "What should I do?"

So it should work out one way or another, of its own accord... Just be supportive, I guess.

>>17530684
At the end of the year you'll probably start dating a smart, sensible sort of person, someone with some control over their own life. They might have trouble getting their feelings off the ground though... they're a little lacking in sensitivity.

You need to be careful about being chained down, about getting too caught up in wanting something long term or stable, as it might not be the right choice. They'll probably be someone you already know. Don't get too caught up in your own feelings either.
>>
>>17529844
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
Morgan's Tarot
>*Name/nickname
Alex
>*Gender
Male
>*Age
>*Sign
Pisces
>*Description of yourself
Smart,funny,lazy,pasional,dark hair,dark eyebrows,olive skin
>*Locationish
Romania
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9Xj7eY0UU
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Should I obtain a Bachelor of Communication ?
>>
>>17530710
Thank you JN I don't want to get chained down yet but I do get caught up sometimes. Can you tell me if I'll enter FWB with this person before that?
>>
>>17530710
> Just be supportive, I guess.
I'll try.
Thanks again
>>
>>17530726
You can if you so choose, but it won't end well... but you probably will anyways because you'll want that quite a lot. It won't be anything permanently damaging but it won't be fun, in the end.
>>
>>17530734
Why will it be damaging, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>17529951
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Pv4vVoYwCI
>>
>>17530745
do you like Poutine
>>
>>17530742
You'll probably get too emotional and want something long term and they'll be cold and break it off easily. They may also be very hurtful with words. I just see you getting comfy in the relationship and then being left out in the cold suddenly. But at the time, you'll find it too tempting to say no. It is very, very inviting.
>>
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
i know when that hotline bling, that can only mean I-Ching
>*Name/nickname
Jordan
>*Gender
Male
>*Age
>*Sign
scorpio
>*Description of yourself
lost, charming, indecisive, hurt, curious
>*Locationish
Queensland
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Die on your feet, never live on your knees.
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
How can I truly manifest my ideas into a career, why am I so lost?
>>
>>17530764
I've never had poutine! But I'd try it!
And I'm glad Vladimir Putin isn't bulldozing MY food!
>>
>>17530592
I'll shoot if you're still around.

So I've been getting feedback from various workings I've done recently that I need to go on a journey and possibly I might be going alone.

Could you provide any in site on to what this journey is and what it entails?
>>
>>17530785
It will be... the end of something and the beginning of something new. A lot of hard work with a lot of motivation... You will feel like you're mostly just making a choice (or several choices), but the real issue is action. It involves a lot of action, of taking the initiative... There is something you feel you're lacking, and you will seek it out, for the sake of emotional fulfillment.

You may fear your hard work not yielding adequate results, but as long as you act on your choices sufficiently, you will get what you want - the start of it at least, and time will tell where it will grow from there.

The journey will absolutely require you to open your mind and understand more about yourself. You have to shed your fears, make clear choices rather than sitting on the fence, and really put yourself out there even with the risk of failure or harm. You need to capitalize on your ideas and inspiration.

I'm having trouble picking up on the exact nature or goal of the journey because... it feels very complicated, like there are a lot of interconnected facets. The very end goal seems emotional or related to relationships. The actual journey regards yourself, your mind and your ability to act on your decisions. You may simply be at a point where your personality requires some new development, for you to make yourself a better person overall.
>>
>>17530592
Can I get one?

>Why is he being so hot and cold, when i'm supposed to see him next week?
>>
>>17530592
First Name: Marco
Birthdate: 31 July 1998 between 5am and 6am
Birthplace: Grahamstown South Africa
Looks: Neckbeard, Fat, Green/Blue eyes, brown hair
Sometimes people find me cold/emotionless
I make friends easily

Question/Reading, Will I be succesful in life? and just general future reading
>>
>>17530809
Desc of self: quiet, intellegent, curious
Something: Like a arrow, you have to be pulled back in life to be shot forward
Male
Sign: Saggitarius
>>
>>17530809
>>17530807
Sorry, gotta get some sleep now. <3
>>
>>17530803
Nice. Not bad at all JN. I'll be sure to remember this in the future. Looks like it might be a huge pain in the ass but over all at least it will be interesting. I'm all for character development at the end of the day.
>>
>>17530592
I like this person I'm dating. so far so good.
but there's this one detail which makes me know it won't work out long term.

should I go until then and cross that bridge when we come to it, or stop sooner rather than late to make it easier for everyone involved?
>>
>>17530817
Damn. Can you do it when you wake up? :P
>>
>>17530592
Chris
Male
Black short hair, brown eyes
Gemini
I love to create music

Should I stay friends with her or cut ties? I get this feeling that we aren't meant to be friends for some reason even though I want to be friends with her.
>>
>>17529978
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V43dOUUimG
>>
Air Query: should I have stepped off the golf cart for her
>>
>>17530854
First Name: Marco
Birthdate: 31 July 1998 between 5am and 6am
Birthplace: Grahamstown South Africa
Looks: Neckbeard, Fat, Green/Blue eyes, brown hair
Sometimes people find me cold/emotionless
I make friends easily
Desc of self: quiet, intellegent, curious
Something: Like a arrow, you have to be pulled back in life to be shot forward
Male
Sign: Leo

Question/Reading, Will I be succesful in life? and just general future reading
>>
>>17529844
>everything happens for a reason
>21F
>capricorn
>tarot

>why is he being hot and cold, when i'm supposed to see him next week? is it still worth trying?
>>
Male virgo

I hate to post an air query, but should I jump on J.F. now or just distance myself?
>>
I'll do a couple reads, I have a deck I need to get familiar with. I'm going to keep them simple. This deck doesn't seem to care for love inquiries so try to phrase your questions accordingly.

>>17530835
You should. You've just been trying too hard. She's just kind of an aloof person, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't value your company. It actually looks like you guys are going to have a long and happy friend ship.

So don't try too hard to gain her favor through flattery and in the same turn don't feel jilted if she doesn't seem affectionate.
>>
>>17530918
Can I get mine read?

>>17530868
>>
>>17530855
No, you did just fine. Looks like there was some deception going on so you lucked out.
>>
>>17530918
Hi King, I appreciate your effort, can you read mind?
>>17530865
>>
>>17530923
Well, like I said it doesn't seem to care for love readings but I'll give it a go.

Okay, it seems a little confusing but it looks like he's being that way because he's had a lot of bad luck and there seems to be a trip that he's about to take. One that he's been looking forward to. He might be on the fence about it because of his past baggage and wonders if he should wait till after his trip (our 'journey') before making a decision.

It doesn't seem likely that you'll see him next week but I think you should still try. Like I said, was a bit of a hazy answer.
>>
>>17530918
Allen
Male, aries
Moppy brown hair and brown eyes

Is the relationship I'm trying to start with a girl ("G") worthwhile? Or could I get a general future read
>>
>>17530933
Short answer: yes. You'll end up having to move or make a career change in the future but you'll be better off for it. Looks like you'll also have a couple kids and several long and happy friendships. Several of these long friendships are going to be ones that you've made either in your childhood or in your teenage years.

You'll eventually become a man who's open and flexible to change. This is what will help you find success. Don't be afraid of new starts!
>>
>>17530941
I think I know what that trip is. Thanks. But I'm going to his city next week, it's a ways away from where I live, it's already planned.
>>
>>17530962
Dude I appreciate this so much, thank you so much, I've been trying to get a reading for the past two weeks but no one has gotten to me. This has given me new hope for life
>>
>>17530960
General future read. Aaaand it picked a romance one anyways. Decks are funny that way.

So it looks like you've been corresponding with a girl but it's long distance? Like you communicate mostly via internet or letters. You two are sweet on each other. Well either way it looks favorable. Play your cards right and don't fuck up the relationship and it looks like you guys will get engaged and married.

>>17530963
Hm. Interesting. Please be careful on the trip then. I don't want to scare you or make you twitchy but I don't think it's going to turn out exactly as planned. Keep an open mind and a few back up plans and I think you'll still have fun. Just don't assume things are going to go exactly like you pictured it.
>>
>>17530970
It's alright, I totally understand. I was worried about stuff like that when I was 17, but you really shouldn't stress so much. Life is one big journey and it's clear you have the capacity to roll with the waves. Adaptability is your strong suit (if you didn't know it already), and with that you'll be just fine.
>>
>>17530986
Oh not to be selfish but would you care to take this one?

>>17530887
>>
In dire need of a reading.

Tom
Sagittarius
Dark green

Should I continue pursuing this girl?

What does my job situation look like a month from now? I despise my job but am too afraid to quit. Thank you
>>
>>17530918
I would like a reading for my future, my present seems to be going where I want it to so that's cool... :) S, Scorpio, female 26
>>
Okay I have time for one more after this, then I need to go to work. Card reading doesn't pay the bills surprisingly.

>>17530990
Again: fair warning, the deck doesn't always like love questions.

Yep. Is JF a boy? Even if not, your outcome looks favorable. Go for it buddy.

>>17530994
Will ask the job question.

Okay seems a little hazy again on this one. There's something going on, you might have upset the wrong person. Everything will turn out fine, but for practical sake I would advise you to start looking for a better job and then quit this one once you find it.
>>
>>17531006
And I only ask the gender of JF because I've had a certain card pop up today and I was wondering if it represents the querent or the person the querent is interested in.
>>
>>17531006
Thank you. I've been looking around. I have a few jobs I could go back to if I chose. I appreciate the input
>>
Final one guys! I might be back on later if it's still slow here.

>>17531003
Looks good, just be careful of a crush you may have or will have on a person who's a bit cunning. Nothing catastrophic will happen but they just seem like a deceptive person and might end up wasting your time.

Also weird question but more for me to know in the future: do you work with sick people at all?

Later guys! Thanks for letting me read for you!
>>
>>17531018
wow that's interesting!!! I do have a crush on someone I wanted to be with, a friends with benefits thing is what I wanted with them. They are cunning lol... how might they waste my time? My future revolves around being closer to them so it's interesting that you were able to see that!
>do you work with sick people at all?

Oh no I couldn't do that... but oddly enough the person in question has times where they can get sick quite easily... their health isn't in the best place right now and may need a bit of care and TLC. interesting! How did that come up?
>>
>>17531018
Thanks for reading :)!!!!
>>
>>17530918
Thank you Kings for the reading~~ love and peace to you -Chris
>>
>>17529998
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dkXW6NsHqW
>>
>>17530994
Would appreciate a reading on my first question. Is she worth pursuing or is it just a fantasy ?
>>
>>17531047
Hello! :)
Morgan´s Tarot

Jakub
Male
Aquarius
Introvert,very friendly
Europe
We are all going to make it

I want to ask about my future social life and love life, ofcourse. Thanks, buddy.
>>
>>17531006

No, a girl. And thank you
>>
>>17530659
Ahhh....I am pretty dense anon, forgive me. As for it, yes I am pretty well versed in 3.5
>>
>>17531106
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15nqyEWsfBc
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
Hey.

>Name
>Age
>Gender
>Query
>Number from 1 to 4

Go for it.
>>
>>17531160
Liv
female
I need a love reading for a man I'm interested in... conflicted between being a booty call or going for it long term
>>
>>17531160
Tom
Male
Is this girl worth pursuing? How does my love life look in General for the future?
>>
>>17531175
Situation: The Hierophant
Conflict: reversed The Empress
Advice: Death
Outcome: reversed The Chariot

It would seem you want some sort of order in your life, but I think looking for it from a potential love partner is the wrong place. Right now, you're not at all nurturing. Even if you want a long term relationship, he only sees you as a booty call, and not someone who will actually be a decent woman to date. You are advised to change. Whatever lifestyle you're living now isn't good for you.

Unfortunately, it seems like you won't go anywhere, and nothing will change for a while because you only like living a life of least resistance. You're going to keep on living a directionless life unless you yourself give it order. Then maybe men will start thinking about dating you.
>>
>>17531184
Shit :/ telling it like it is I guess... thanks!
>>
>>17531160
Nicolas
Man
When will I start seeing results from my meditations? When will I start seeing them when I'm fully awake?

Bonus: Is alchool really slowing the work im trying to do or am I being paranoid?

>>
>>17531160
>Skye
>27
>Little lady :)
>I would just like a future reading for my love and finances/career, those are the most pressing matters in my life right now...
>4
>>
>>17531178
Situation: Queen of Wands
Conflict: reversed Five of Pentacles
Advice: reversed The Tower
Outcome: reversed Wheel of Fortune

It doesn't seem like anything will come of it. You seem to see her someone who will let you in from the cold and who will warm you up. In reality, you have more warmth already than you think. You're just taking it for granted. And whatever you're taking for granted will be destroyed by her.
>>
Magic's fake.
>>
>>17531190
Situation: reversed The Emperor
Conflict: reversed Nine of Wands
Advice: Six of Cups
Outcome: Six of Wands

The thing I get from this read is it seems you need to be more childlike and open. You're too rigid right now, and it seems like your meditation is doing what is needed to break down this rigidity. In the end, you should come out confident and energetic as ever.

Yes, I would advise you to stop drinking alcohol unless you're hanging out with friends.
>>
>>17530779
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Td8ISy9Hao
>>
>>17531214
Can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>17531226
and you're an illusion of the senses, yet here you are
>>
>>17531232
Thanks, your comment about alcohol is a strange ''coincidence''.
>>
>>17531244
This is the best post in the history of /x/. God damn
>>
>>17531160
>Skylar
>21
>male
>general reading
>2
>>
>>17531203
>>17531203
This will be the last one I'll do.

Situation: reversed Five of Pentacles
Conflict: The Star
Advice: reversed Nine of Wands
Outcome: reversed Knight of Cups

You're coming out of a rough patch and are struggling with a lack of hope and direction. The issue is your inability open back up after getting hurt, and it seems like you're going to stay emotionally detached for quite a while. Try to keep your head on the horizon and to the future. Look for new opportunities and don't be too hesitant to accept them.
>>
raving fantasies dreamed up by complete morons & idiots who have no clue of what they're talking about
>>
>>17531241
Not unless you provide more information for me to work off of.

>>17531264
K
>>
>>17531263
Thank you this is so true....!!!
>>
>>17531264
>>17531226
One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible
-Skyrim
>>
>>17531276
No loligaggin
-Skyrim

(I don't disagree, just wanted to post this)
>>
>>17531272
Honestly it's true for most people your age.
>>
>>17531292
I suppose... young love, money managing issues, emotional and spiritual hurt and confusion while we figure out who we are.... regrets... sigh :( how can I interpret this on regards to a potential love I retest who I hurt and took for granted? How about money, where I spent it recklessly and now I'm debt, working a shitty job and struggling paycheque to paycheque to get by?? :( just keep looking to the future? I know as time goes on I'll learn, wounds will heal, I'll be able to save up and pay off my debts... I just want a happy life, free of troubles, with the man of my dreams, living a good, happy, carefree, harmonious life.... ah fairy tales. A life I'm sure we all want.
>>
>>17530001
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P4VMxg476I
>>
>>17531267
I've been talking to a girl I met through a mutual friend. She's a bit insecure, goofy kind of girl and is interested in me. I'm interested in her as well but I am not sure if I should continue pursuing or if it's not meant to be.
>>
Hey, will anyone continue doing readings?
>>
>>17531328
Sure thing anon, gym is done and I'm just cooking breakfast. Give me a moment to get settled.
>>
>>17531339
Super :P I will await you then. Have fun doing your breakfast..
>>
>>17531339
I don't know if I'm banned at all. TMobile's mobile data is all fucked on here :l

I hope you don't mind the early request, but I'm hoping for a love reading.

-Scott
Aries
Male
>>
>>17531339
Sorry if I'm asking to early but I've never been on a divination thread before and I'm curious.

Was wondering if I could possibly have a reading on what this year has in store for me

-Andrew
-cancer
-hazel
>>
>>17531339
Hey, i'd like one too!

Do you see my band getting signed within the year?
>>
File: image.jpg (597 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
597 KB, 1600x2133
>>17531394
>>17531392
>>17531364
>>17531343
Alrighty, breakfast is cooked. Throw me your queries you lovely Anons. Might be a bit, as I'll be eating this, but it'll give you time to link your query.

>Name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>Query
>tarot or Empath

Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17531339
I hope you don't mind

Why can't I ever make friends, it seems that people just don't care about me anymore. I miss the times when I had friends around me. If that's a weird question then I'd just like to know if anything exciting would happen to me soon
Female
Gemini, 20 years old
>>
>>17531464
Scotty
Brown hair brown eyes
Red Spiral
Love reading. Can I fix my last relationship, or will I find a new one?

Tarrot
>>
>>17531464
Hey i thought of you making an omlet?

Nickname Gunssy
Description : really tall with man bun ( yeah i know)
black cross
Can you do a love reading and a work related one? For the Love one - of possible to know if there will be anything by the end of the year (relationship, etc.. as i am now in the middle of sth but i don't think it will do) and as for the professional one - How you see the things in general..
- I always enjoy the tarot, so tarot will be
>>
>>17531464
>Liath
>platinum blonde long hair, big blue eyes, tan, curvy
>pink flower
>love reading my good man
>why not both? :) if you can't do both (sorry if that's asking too much of you!) then tarot plz
>>
>>17531464
Var
Quiet brown hair and eyes
Blue star
Will my creative endeavors bear fruit soon?
Tarot
Thanks a billion
>>
>>17531464
-Andrew
-blonde hair, Hazel eyes,
-blue triangle
-would like to know what the this year has in store for me either suprises or disapointments
-tarot
>>
>>17531464
I think you may have read me before, but is that okay?
I have dark hair, light blue eyes (small eyes), eyebags. Kind of awkward looking, skinny long arms.
>>
>>17531471
>>17531513
>>17531464
>>
>>17531478
Oh man, anon...
>Can I repair last relationship
5 of Cups(r)
7 of Swords
Ruled over by Justice
Do you want the short or the long anon for this one? Because the short is move on, it's over. The long is you can win it back with some skullduggery, but you will reap what you sow...

>new Love
5 of Swords(r)
Queen of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Page of Swords(r)
Now is not the time to try for a new love, it feels like you're chasing love for love's sake, and anyone will do. Relax, cool off and let yourself mourn and come back to it with a lighter heart.

Best of luck anon, I'm here if you ever need a friendly shoulder to cry on or just an ear to chat to.
>>
>>17531471
>>17531513
>>17531523
Darlin, I know it's not much but I'd happily be your friend if you're interested. I too know what it's like to not have any more irl friends, as I went through a sort of fallout that left me quite isolated. A token offer I know, but the offer is there.
>>
>>17530723
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SpcGyaUoPJ
>>
>>17531488
>Hey i thought of you making an omlet?
really? That's pretty cool
>Man bun
Nothin wrong with it man, not my choice of style but on the right guy girls go ga-ga for it.

Okay, another double-down. One second.
>>
File: 8325_8_site_clear.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
8325_8_site_clear.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>17531556
That would be very great !
>>
>>17531488
>>17531564
Okay then, let see...
>Relationship
10 of Wands(r)
5 of Pents
Ruled over by 8 of Cups

Okay, I'll be honest and say at first I was a little confused. However, I get the feeling that you need to keep searching. Don't give up and settle, push on, and find that thing you're longing, that person who can give you what you need and fix the parts that hurt. Not necessarily literally, but I get the feeling the girl you need will provide healing you desperately need.

>Professional
The Tower
The Hanging Man(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Swords(r)

Okay, this isn't ALL bad, but it's pretty bad. An event of sorts is going to befall you, one that will bring a huge shift in your professional life. I feel the cards are giving a warning; don't shirk your responsibilities here and face this change head on, otherwise the problems will only fester and grow. Cop it on the chin, and continue on. Basically, don't let life beat you down, and show that sonnovabitch that you ain't gonna take it
>>
>>17531572
Feel free to bug me either via skype or email, both I'm on almost always. (Mrayner225) Add gmail to that to get the email.

One moment guys, got to have a sexy shower scene to get rid of this gym stink. I'll return momentarily
>>
>>17531593
Do you have a google+ too??? That would also be nice. Thanks man.
>>
>>17531551
What do you mean, skullduggery amd reap what I sow?
I mean, I'd like a future forcecast as well if that's okay.
>>
>>17531471
I forgot to say tarot too if that is okay also
>>
>>17531551
>>17531624
It's not just that I feel the need to find whoever, just that I felt I had found who I was looking for, and I thought that she had really felt something.
>>
>>17530346
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KGVPsus8CO
>>
>>17531464
>volim
>black hair green eyes
>red triangle
>will my band be signed within the year?
>either or
>>
File: 4L_ciXsS6xC.jpg (19 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
4L_ciXsS6xC.jpg
19 KB, 460x460
>>17531464
>plug (nickname) O (initial)
>quiet, reserved, prone to worry, very tall, slim, deep voice
>blue circle
>have a son on the way, will I be a good father
>empath
>>
>>17531622
I do actually, should be that gmail I gave.
>>17531624
>>17531631
Basically the cards are saying no, don't do this. But if you do, and it can work, don't expect any good to come of it.

Sexy shower scene was a success, now back to our regularly scheduled readings
>>
>>17531656
Yo f@m I'm bout to get a new apartment.
Can I get a read?
I need to know whether or not I'll be having sex in it.
>>
>>17531593
I'm hoping it's Mrayner225 with gmail.com since I don't have skype
>>
>>17530140
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CPL0knlySw
>>
>>17531464
Larry
Dark brown hair,brown eyes.
Blue star
Just a general reading please
Empath
And thank you in advance,I hope you enjoy your breakfast.
>>
>>17531491
Oh man, okay this is a weird spread
>Love reading
Ace of Wands(r)
The Tower
Ruled over by The Empress

I wasn't sure to begin with but I get the feeling you're ignoring a potential love nearby, one that may very well be good for you. If you want to find this, you're going to have to shake the very foundations of what you're looking for and do away with preconceived ideals. I did do a quick little empath reading and sure enough there's an energy nearby that has a very strong affection towards yours
>>
>>17531664
That's the one

Sorry it took so long, my dog was bugging to go outside and chase the cat. No more interruptions now (I hope)
>>17531499
>Fruits of Creative Endeavors
2 of Swords
The Hermit(r)
Ruled over by 7 of Wands

This is a positive spread with a but. Yes, the fruits of your labour should begin to blossom soon, however you'll need to defend your grove if you wish to see them ripen and be harvestable. I get the feeling that there will be obstacles or at least naysayers to your endeavors, but if you stand by your convictions, even in the face of logical arguments, I have no doubt that things will turn out well. It's not often I say logic should go by the wayside, but for now, your gut feeling should override your other senses. I drew a fourth card for you anon
>How will this all turn out
Chariot

You've got this man, full steam ahead!
>>
>>17531491
Hey, thanks for the reading. I just wanted to ask about the relationship reading, do you see a girl or a boy.. because *cough - cough* - yeah. I don't know if this is of a difference - just wanted to make it clear.
As for the professional reading- i always get the tower in those types of readings..
And yeah. Thank you a lot.
>>
>>17531464
Hey, can you do me please?

>Grigor
>Black hair, tall-ish, unique person
>Red pyramid
>General reading/something about K if you pick it up...
>Empath but with a tarot card too if you would be willing...

>>
>>17531502
>What the year has in store
Knight of Swords(r)
9 of Cups
Ruled over by Queen of Swords
Counciled by The Devil(r) and Knight of Pents(r)

Okay, lets take a looksee what we got here. Well the good news is you'll find yourself a project or job or something that will leave you satisfied and content; be it emotionally, mentally or financially. The drawback here is you'll take to it head first and leave little thought for much else. This is more or less confirmed by the the council cards; you'll get extremely caught up in your project and find yourself avoiding pleasures and romance, perhaps to avoid the pain of the past. It's not all bad though as the ruler card seems to suggest that you'll bring about whatever it is you wanted through this unending pursuit and that you will indeed find yourself satisfied with your position come years end.

Word of warning, don't get too caught up in this pursuit. Give some breathing room to yourself and take the time to smell the roses so to speak

Good luck and good vibes anon!
>>
>>17531736
addendum: Just went to pile all the cards back in, low and behold there was hidden cards beneath the Knight of Pents; The Queen of Pents and the Page of Pents. I have no doubt this year will bring great financial boon to you anon
>>
>>17531744
Thanks!
>>
>>17531636
>Band signed this year
2 of Wands(r)
7 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Cups

Ehhhh I feel bad anon but I get the feeling this is a big no. The cause I can only begin to guess at, but I have a feeling emotions will flare between the bad and this will stop it from moving forward, maybe even break up. If you want to avoid this, I'd suggest getting everyone on the same page and having just come to jesus' every now and then to make sure there's no secret hurt that people are harbouring.

Good luck and may you have all my love and good vibes anon
>>
>>17531706
Yeah. I am the omet guy, not the one who i linked the question. Lol sorry
>>
>>17531645
First Empath reading of the day and it's one that hits very close to home, so double props to you anon!

Anon I wouldn't worry, your energy is beautiful and very loving; a mix of vibrant blue and deep green. I see some wisps of red, but I think these are more self-made fears than actual bad energy. Don't worry, you're gonna be a great father. Sure, you'll screw up and get stuff wrong, we all do, but so long as you're honest with him and give him your time, I have no doubts he'll grow to love and respect his old man.

(I got a feeling this worry stems from your family home, I hope i'm wrong but...You're gonna do a better job, trust me)
>>
>>17531160
Alessio
almost 14
Male
How does my life look in general for the future?
i'm going to make it?
>>
>>17531683
General reading in what sense anon? If you're asking for Empath, having at least some sort of direction is nice; otherwise there's so much to see/feel I wouldn't know what would be relevant and what isn't.
>I hope you enjoy your breakfast
I did thankyou, extremely tasty. That hotsauce really hit the spot!
>>
>>17531785
Holy shit. Thank you, much appreciated.
>>
>>17531717
I don't mean to come off as rude but see
>>17531799
Empath readings as "generals" are really hard for me as it takes a lot to dive through it all, and even then I'm not sure what I should be looking for.
>>17531803
Anytime anon, know what his name is gonna be? Also, I'm super proud of you man, congrats!
>>
>>17531799
Hmm...i would like a reading about my love life.
How is my current relationship?
Will it die out?
I hope im not asking too many questions.
Thank you once again for your time.
>>
>>17531817
We haven't decided on a name yet. My choice would be William but negotiations are ongoing.

Thanks again.
>>
>>17531817
Sorry i'm alessio,what i ask for is a reading about my future :)
>>
>>17531817
Sorry I didn't know that, in that case could I just get an empath reading about K and I?? Thank you
>>
>>17531705
Thanks Empath! Sorry I took so long to reply. I'm helping someone grieve
>>
>>17531843
William is a nice name, any preferences from her end?
>>17531823
I'll have a look at your relationship and how the connection you two share is going, does that sound okay?
>>17531845
I'll give it a shot, it's kinda hard to specifics with energies but I'll see what I can do
>>17531871
>17531871
No need to apologise anon, Thankyou for your appreciation. Now go take care of your friend.
>>
>>17531896
>I'll have a look at your relationship and how the connection you two share is going, does that sound okay?

Yes it does,Empath.
Hopefully something interesting will come out.
:3
>>
>>17531464

Hi friend, at a bit of an impasse so maybe you can help me out.

>Anthony
>Goatee, green eyes, otherwise average
>Dark blue, square
>Should I stay the course or pursue change more actively?
>Tarot

I'm not picky, if empath is easier or what have you feel free to do what works best.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17531706
Huh? I think you linked to the wrong post lol
>>
>>17531685 #
>ignoring a potential love nearby, one that may very well be good for you.
Oh im trying so hard with him.. he's the one ignoring me!

>If you want to find this, you're going to have to shake the very foundations of what you're looking for and do away with preconceived ideals.
Hmm I don't know how to interpret this?

>I did do a quick little empath reading
Thank u!!!

>and sure enough there's an energy nearby that has a very strong affection towards yours
Hmmmm I have a few guys who like me but there's only one I want out of those guys... wonder who this energy could be?
>>
>>17531938
>>17531941
That's not what I saw...What I saw was affection you are ignoring

I think in light of your post it's pretty clear; you're so focused on this one guy you'll ignore anything else. If you want that love you have to break this preconceived idea of you and him and begin your search from square one.

You're welcome

Again, I didn't say the affection was shared, but coming from an ignored source.
>>
>>17531557
Multumesc mult omule !

(it means "Thanks a lot man!")
>>
>>17531948
Awesome! :)

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17531911
Did a reading, and I'm not sure why you're worried anon. The connection between you two is pretty good, nothing crazy strong nor fragile, but a nice solid connection. I don't see any problems and it seems like a very comfy thing you two share; consider myself mad jelly
>>
>>17531464
>>Eliza
>>Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tall, slender, pale
>>White Fleur De Lys with pale gold trim
>>General reading/Advice on current project - Will it be a success?
>>Empath
>>
>>17531931
I did both, started with Empath for a change.

I got a feeling the path you're on is a good one, however you aren't pursuing it with enough vigor, and in fact are being all too blase. You need to chase down what you want, and put foot to road so to speak.

I then pulled a basic spread and it more or less confirmed what I saw
>Eight of Pents
>6 of Wands(r)
>2 of Wands(r)

Now is not the time to be inactive in your decisions, but instead make conscious effort to achieve.
>>
>>17531952
Seriously?
oh well that's nice,I suppose.
>Did a reading, and I'm not sure why you're worried anon.

well I was worried because we rarely see/talk to each other(1 or 2 times a week) and I thought our relationship weakening

Thank you I appreciate the reading.
>>
>>17531464
>William/Will
>5'10", kinda messy dirty blonde hair
>pink triangle
I've had a crush on this girl since middle school, I'm now a freshman in college
I've finally been able to talk to her because of mutual friends and we seem to really vibe
I'm really falling for her but she doesn't seem to think of me as much more than a friend
Basically just wondering if anything is going to happen here. If it makes any difference, I've never even kissed a girl before.
>whichever reading is better for you is fine with me
Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17531955
>what the hell is a Fleur De Lys...
>Google it
THankyou! I've always wanted to know the name of that symbol. I love you anon!

Hmmm the path ahead seems to have a giant pitfall of sorts, it's pretty big so I'd be surprised if you don't already know about it in advance. You need to prepare and make sure you're ready to cross it when you reach it; I feel you may try to leap over it too quickly and fall. However, beyond the pitfall seems relatively calm and almost serene, so that's something to look forward to.
>>17531995
If quality time is something you want more of anon, why not bring this up with her? 1-2 times a week, for me at least, is plenty enough of quality time, then again I'm a bit of a hermit so go figure. The be all and end all is that if you aren't honest about what you want out of a relationship, these grievances will fester and eventually break the relationship.
>>
File: p186685_b_v8_as.jpg (302 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p186685_b_v8_as.jpg
302 KB, 960x1440
Hey /div/! I'll be taking two (2) queries for Tarot reading or scrying. I just need:
>first name/nickname
>location-ish
>your query
I'm new, but it's a free reading so why not? First two people to reply get a reading.
>>
>>17531464
Yellow
5'8 , black hair , fit, bad posture
Hollow cylinder
empath
See any love in my path coming up?
>>
>>17532019
Leah
Oregon
Will anything happen with me and the guy I like? Scry
>>
>>17532019
>William/Will
>St. Charles, Missouri
I've had a crush on this girl since middle school, I'm now a freshman in college
I've finally been able to talk to her because of mutual friends and we seem to really vibe
I'm really falling for her but she doesn't seem to think of me as much more than a friend
Basically just wondering if anything is going to happen here. If it makes any difference, I've never even kissed a girl before.

>Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17532019

James
Indiana

What do you see with Jeana? Should I bother chatting her up?
>>
>>17531967

Thank you for the reading. I have some ideas and projects knocking around in my head but it's hard to get the jump on them. It's nice to have a little outsider insight.
>>
>>17532009
>If quality time is something you want more of anon, why not bring this up with her?

I did.
she said she'll try to be with me more.

>1-2 times a week, for me at least, is plenty enough of quality time, then again I'm a bit of a hermit so go figure.

yeah,im kinda the same.
but im afraid it'll get to the point were well stop talking to each other.

hmm...I'll figure something out,hopefully.
and thanks for the help.
>>
>>17531464

Hey Empath will you be doing queries later tonight?

By later tonight I mean later in the day for you :P
>>
>>17532085
I know that feeling anon, if ever you want a sound board to bounce ideas off, I'm not much of an idea man but I'm one hell of a listener
>>17532094
If she said she'll try, and it wasn't just lip service, then it shouldn't be problem. Maybe be honest with your thoughts here and have it be a "once per day we have a quick text of how our day went/call to say goodnight" or such? Again, it all boils down to communication.

Chin up anon; Love and good vibes be with you
>>17532161
Unless something comes up (or i get lost in m-muh StarCraft) I don't see why I wouldn't.. Just give a shout out and it should summon me from my dark abyss hah
>>
>>17532183
>Just give a shout out and it should summon me from my dark abyss hah

Ahhh Brood War player or what? :P

Would it be okay to put down my query now or should I wait for the new inevitable thread to pop up?
>>
>>17532193
Replaying through wings and heart as I just got legacy. Although I put more hours than I care to think about into SC1 in highschool.

You could bug me now if you want, otherwise I prefer to do readings for querants while it's on their mind; it helps with colour shape combo being fresh in their mind. It's why I tend to not do old queries linked to my posts
>>
>>17532198
Hahaha trust me you're not the only one who spent time playing SC1 in their youth.

Ahhh okay in that case I'll just post when I get home from work, thank you for the swift responses! :)
>>
>>17531947
Hmmmm.... I will take that into consideration! Is there anything else you can tell me about him and I? The tower makes absolute sense because I'm bettering myself in every way, loving myself and getting myself, before thinking about getting him... but I am confidant in my endeavors ;) the affection from him was obvious but ignored so that's right too... and the empress seems like me, I'm a little ball of love and nurturing that's what attracted him to me in the first place ;) thanks !
>>
>>17532035
I sense that he's going to move away. If you want to make a move, do it before he moves out of town. I did a tarot spread to double check and got The Lovers and King of Pentacles along with Temperance reversed. I'm guessing this means shit will happen, successfully, soon.

>>17532045
Don't give us the backstory, it primes us and fucks up the reading.
I did a pretty large spread for this one so I'm not going to go over each card, I'll just give you a summary. It seems like she isn't that passionate about you, not enough to be boyfriend material. There isn't much possibility for romance right now. The cards say that you should move on and let it go.

>>17532057
I was only going to do two, but I'll take your query. Ace of Wands reversed makes me feel like there isn't anything good coming out of it. The Tower reversed tells me that that bitch is crazy. Six of Swords reversed is telling you to run like hell. Don't mess with her.
>>
>>17532207
Hah, glad to know I wasn't the only one!

Alright, see you then!
>>
>>17530592
Is the Asian guy into me?
>>
>>17531464
Rafael, skinny dude, average height, mostly calm and quiet but i enjoy talking to people.
Purple prism
Love reading. I have a girl in mind but, i wanna see what you get.
Empath.

Thanks, empath.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x228
>>17531226
>Magic's fake
>>
>>17532370
>heard you talking shit
>>
>>17532413
Hey, sorry to bug you but could you please give me a reading?
>>17531845
>>
>>17532241

Thanks for doing the extra read. I'm not surprised by the results. Thank you.
>>
>>17532370
can you do readings pls
>>
File: dicks.jpg (89 KB, 669x376) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
89 KB, 669x376
Do something else with your life.
>>
>>17532492

you mean like tear up our tarot cards?
>>
>>17531632
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KGVPsus8CO
Thanks heaps, I like how detailed it was so it helps for people like me who just typically lurk.

That "someone is laughing" is quite accurate, I am known for being awkward around anyone that I like and that has included previous attempts at romance.

Anyway I will try to heed the advice you've given me. The place I'm working at is rather fast paced, much like the people there and that isn't really me. Same with the girl. Perhaps that what the blank signifies.

Still thanks alot, be well and may your divination guide you faithfully
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.