[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Reccomendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
So I just finished Durarara!! and I don't know what to do with my life now. I need reccomendations. Some shows I like are:
Watamote
Durarara!!
Parasyte the Maxim
The Devil is a Part Timer
Gants (the manga)
Beyond the Boundary
My Little Monster
Samurai 7
Madoka Magica
Ouran Hosts Club
If you could take some time to give me some reccomendations that would be nice.
>>
Just wondering, did you finish all of durararra, it has like five seasons or something.
>>
hetalia
>>
>>118599
Baccano, by the same author.

Then read the rest of Baccano (specially book 5, though just because I'm an Elmerfag), Vamp!! and Etsusa Bridge.
>>
Dennou Coil
Baccano!
Gosick
>>
Is that everything you've seen or everything you've liked? Anyways just listing random stuff.

Attack on Titan
Chaika
Konosuba
Katanagatari
One Punch Man
Overlord
Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta

If you have any further requests based on more specific theme/setting/genre types I could probably make further recommendations.
>>
op here
I watched all 5 seasons and loved every bit of it.
>>
>>118610
It's pretty much everything i've liked
>>
>>118609
oh i forgot about baccano
i never finished it.
>>
season 2 of durarara blows, too much inane character development bullshit about characters we don't care about
>>
>>118639
>>>/a/

/wsr/ isn't for you to post your opinions on anime.
>>
>>118645
Opinions can be welcome, it can help the asker get a better impression of whether they will like it. Fir Durarara it's probably pointless in this thread though.
>>
>>118599
If you just finished drrr and liked it, it'd be crininal of you to not go watch Yozakura Quartet, like right now.

As in immediately.

(I can't post the infographic because >>117140 posted it, so go there and watch it in that order. It's designed to be watched in that order, and will have a massive timeskip if you don't.)
>>
File: 1462778660201.png (169 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462778660201.png
169 KB, 600x1000
>>118686
This guy speaks the truth. It really is great.
>>
Jojo's Bizzare adventure
and
Black Lagoon (the dub is better)

I love both of them
if you watch jojo don't watch the OVA but start out with the new productions and watch it in order from the first season to stardust crusaders then part 4. Only saying this because new people always ask for some reason
>>
>>118715
i would recommend more but i watch a bunch of yuri and moeshit
>>
File: 165823_01.jpg (836 KB, 1200x1692) Image search: [Google]
165823_01.jpg
836 KB, 1200x1692
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
>>
File: tumblr_nr4hoa6XDG1qfjqf7o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr4hoa6XDG1qfjqf7o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Loved me some Yozakura Quartet

Check out Kyousou Giga
>>
>Watamote
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
Oreshura

>The Devil is a Part Timer
Konosuba
Outbreak Company
Yuushibu

>My Little Monster
Kimi no Todoke
Maid-sama
Ao Haru Ride

>Madoka Magica
Mai-Hime
>>
You'll love watching Welcome to th NHK if you liked WataMote.
I'll recommend you to watch Fate/Zero, YuYuYu, Bakemonogatari, and Hidamari Sketch for liking Madoka Magica.
I have no idea what to recommend for the rest of these series.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.