[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/egg/ - Engineering Games General - Formerly /svgg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 214
File: 2015-11-30_00005.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-30_00005.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1200
Cocklord Edition

Previous ded: >>123784996

The thread is dedicated to all games about building machines out of blocks, in space or otherwise:
Space Engineers, GMod, Starmade, Robocraft, From the Depths, Machinecraft, Corneroids, Besiege, Medieval Engineers, Infinifactory, GearBlocks, Factorio and anything else welcome. Also, all these games are ded. Only ded games may join, otherwise they must have their own thread.

WebM for retards:
>gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter.git

Garry's mod:
>garrysmod.com

Space Engineers:
>spaceengineersgame.com
>SpEngies for retards: i.imgur.com/IZekrGe

StarMade:
>star-made.org

Robocraft:
>robocraftgame.com

From the Depths:
>fromthedepthsgame.com

Machinecraft:
>hrpbk2 wix com/machinecraft
>upload/download designs at filescase.com
>TT Mech template: www.mediafire.com/download/0aalnmvvyvm75sq/TT-Mech-Template.rar
>Helpful starter guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVnW5exF3Q [Embed]

Besiege:
>store.steampowered.com/app/346010/
>Trailer: [YouTube] Besiege Alpha Trailer

StarMade Steam Trailer
>[YouTube] Official Starmade Trailer

Medieval Engineers:
>medievalengineers.com

Infinifactory:
>zachtronics.com/infinifactory

GearBlocks:
>http://www.moddb.com/games/gearblocks

Factorio:
>http://www.factorio.com/

Robot Arena 2:
>http://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4
>http://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=5

KOHCTPYKTOP: Engineer of the People
>http://www.zachtronics.com/kohctpyktop-engineer-of-the-people/
>>
New [BLLUUUUEEEEE] video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
>>
>>123998652
>New [BLLUUUUEEEEE] video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQlZweKNBjo
>>
File: 2015-12-01_00003.jpg (262 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_00003.jpg
262 KB, 1600x900
>looks like ordinary freighter
>can actually launch fighters

TACTICAL GENIUS
>>
>>123999668
That's not tactical genius. Tactical genius would be an ordinary fighter that can actually launch freighters.
>>
Best mods for Besiege?
>>
>>124000919
Besiege has mods?
>>
>>123999668
that's easy.

A freighter that can shoot its cargo with a gravity gun, however...
>>
>>124000961
I assumed so, there was that one anon a while back that made the mach 1 steam car with non-vanilla wheels.
I think
>>
>>124000843
CREEEEEEED
>>
File: Vertical.jpg (300 KB, 1258x881) Image search: [Google]
Vertical.jpg
300 KB, 1258x881
Here's a tall showpiece fighter.
Armament of:
2x128mm cannons
4x23mm machineguns
>>
File: 2015-08-21-2029-52.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-21-2029-52.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>123997550
Precision spin blocks have done strange things in the past.
>>
Is there not a way to use antennas without the annoying name icon? I want to be able to control drones far away without my screen being filled with names.
>>
File: 1448725570564.jpg (95 KB, 651x652) Image search: [Google]
1448725570564.jpg
95 KB, 651x652
>testing my ork ram ship in survival
>find a mining hauler
>perfect target
>position my ship 1km above the hauler
>ram that fucker with 30m/s
>crash through the roof
>extend pistons
>activate landding gear on the pistons
>both ships are attached
>time for boarding
>enter the mining hauler through the armored prow of my ship
>on my way to the cockpit
>[muffled clang in the distance]
>shit hits the fan
>pistons explode
>landing gear explodes
>both ships start spinning like hell
>the hauler breaks apart
>my ship gets completely obliterated

the power of clang is truly horrifying
>>
>>124005316
Rename the antenna in the control panel and just delete all the letters so it shows up on the control panel list as a blank spot, I think that will help
>>
>>124006058
But that can be seen by other players. I want them to not be seen.
>>
>>123999668
https://youtu.be/D-XVWSBGTjE?t=1421
>>
>>124003981
What mod are these rails from and do we have them in Warbros?
>>
Whenever order is made, a greater quantity of disorder must be made elsewhere.
Entropy.

Aliens have mastered this art, creating vast levels of order at the expense of firing quantum packages of disorder, 'clangs' to other galaxies.

Clangs typically occur in ordered structures, compensating for previously made order by turning said structures into junk heaps.
>>
>>124007447
>Whenever order is made, a greater quantity of disorder must be made elsewhere.

I don't know about that, what if you have a cloud of gaseous sodium ions encounter a cloud of chloride ions and make a nice cubic salt crystal?
>>
>>124005126
Literally who even cares about your shitty ass game but the 3 people who play it - all of whom post their "COOL" webms of them doing fuck all in this thread.

Get a life you fucking nerd.
>>
>>124007773
You form an ordered halite structure, releasing heat as a form of disorder.
R-right?
>>
Asking about reshade again, is it work using? Keen's shaders are pretty hopeless.
>>
>>124007773
That's not how chemical reactions work, anon
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZdQJi-UwYs
>>
>>124008070
Correct even if it's not how you make crystals
>>
>>124009881
Forgive me anon, this is my first year doing crystals.

Now, imagine you make a crystal except instead of producing heat you produce CLANG
>>
>>124009717

I know that's not how actual chemistry works, it's a ludicrous thought experiment type situation.

What about polymerisation? All those unrestrained small monomers joining up together into a giant macromolecule, surely that represents a decrease in entropy?
>>
File: Space train.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Space train.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
This is my cargo train.

It has full funcionality of the cargo containers and each car is linked to the next via a 3 dimensional articulating join with advanced rotors and conveyors.

Each of the wheels are turned sideways because I'm using them as sliders with a suspension with the friction turned all the way down.

This introduced a problem that whenever I tried to decelerate, the cars would pile into each other.

Ingenious solution is to put cockpits on either side and use inertial dampeners to pull away from the front engine car giving tension to the whole train.

It stays completely straight when you want it to, goes over very rough terrain, can climb mountains, and it undulates with the land so you're riding with the land instead of against like most long vehicles.

It travels up to 100 km/h oh very flat ground and in the mountains will chug away at 30 on rough even ground. She slows down to 20 when summiting large mountains.
>>
So, Ced, the utility tethering, that's going to be done one-way through a laser antenna, or an analog to one?
And then you'll need a specific block to do such a thing somewhere in your ship? Will either of these need to be attached to the conveyor system? What size are each of these estimated to be?

>>124011312
>absolutely 0 dakka
Max would be disappointed, anon.
>>
>>124011601
This was my 2nd prototype so im learning how these things handle and how to build a beast ass one before I start on a large block land train that can house refinerys, assemblers, mining ships, and welding ships.

Eventually I want to be able to drive my home anywhere I want, with the defensive capability of a large base that you would lose mobility with.

The scariest base is one that you can't find unless you want it to be found.
>>
>>124012125
The scariest anything is the thing you can't find until it wants you to.
>>
File: SE_gwing.png (683 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SE_gwing.png
683 KB, 960x540
decided to rebuild one of my old fighters.
added oxygen support, changed rockets to reloadable type.
>>
>>124011235
No. Entropy is energy becoming unexploitable. You have to think that we currently can only transfer heat because there are differences across the medium. Once the system reaches total equalibrium, it´s all neat and orderly, but you also have maximum entropy - and can´t do shit. 1 liter of hot and 1 liter of cold water have lower entropy then 2 liter of mixed water

A system which is exists solely out of a bunch of polymers has realtively low entropy. Once they bonded, you got maxinum entropy and your own personal heat death of a universe. Nothing will ever happen in that system again.

It´s also being speculated that reversing entropy would effectively reverse time, since it´s the one vector time has. Literally everything can decrease, increase, or move in multiple dimensions. But entropy, entropy can only increase.
>>
>>124011235
Nope, if it's a non spontaneous reaction you're giving energy to make it happen so you're doing work and therefore dissipating energy through heat and increasing entropy, if the reaction is spontaneous it dissipates heat and once again increasing entropy. Systems in nature always try to achieve a state of higher entropy one way or another: when you're tiding up your bedroom you are working and your body is generating heat, that heat is making the molecules in the air move thus creating more disorder from your ordering actions.
>>
>>124007447
I wish every snowballing power sandbox game had entropy involved with "leveling" and resource acquirement.
>>
File: SE_CubeIII.png (719 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SE_CubeIII.png
719 KB, 960x540
>>124013610
also I finished the main functionality of my Cube ship. interior might get some TLC later, but the main operating deck is pretty much done.
>>
File: 3025 Overlord.gif (30 KB, 530x717) Image search: [Google]
3025 Overlord.gif
30 KB, 530x717
Since I'm late to the party.
To that guy who was asking what everyone's eventual autism goals are:

Gonna land on Arrakis in STYLE. Also with a mobile artillery platform what happens to carry tanks and mechs and aerospace fighters.
>>
File: Hlv_msg.jpg (32 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
Hlv_msg.jpg
32 KB, 300x384
>>124014447
reminds me of the Zeon dropships from Gundam
>>
File: 1442190853040.png (102 KB, 213x216) Image search: [Google]
1442190853040.png
102 KB, 213x216
>>124005993
>pistons
>Landing gear

what did you expect?
>>
Thanks to the helpful anon who told me how to hydrogen rockets. Now I just need to get to Mars.
>>
File: bestgod.jpg (81 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
bestgod.jpg
81 KB, 350x550
Just got SE, how do I into it?
>>
>>124015838
check some tutorials online, then mess around in creative to get a feel for building good ships.
then you can move on to survival
>>
>>124014869
Might've been part of the inspiration. Or vice versa.
>>
>>124015838
play some of the tutorials
load up a map and survive
build shit for material harvesting
then build shit creatively with purpose and distinction and with love and heart
>>
>>124016337
>>124016364
>tutorials

Doing them right now, also I've got a friend to play with me tomorrow, any way to spawn together?
>>
>>124016715
you should spawn near each other by default.
make a faction with your friend so you don't shoot each other with your automated guns
>>
>>124013958
>But entropy, entropy can only increase.

In a closed system. We see local decreases in entropy all the time - all it takes is external energy. Time certainly doesn't move backwards when that happens.
>>
File: Cargonia.jpg (97 KB, 1024x520) Image search: [Google]
Cargonia.jpg
97 KB, 1024x520
So, who here is working on models for underground bunkers in SE?
When it comes to blaneds, the only truly effective defence will be to remain hiddenand 7000m is plenty of depth I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QoDJUQmcE
>>
Is the faction leaving not working fixed ?

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD
>>
>>124018607
Interior building with large block is kinda shit in spengie because we don't have compound blocks desu senpai.
>>
>>124018607
it's not like there's heat, EM, seismic, etc. indicators to reveal your location. 150m is fine
>>
>>124019532
>tfw no heat, EM, seismic, etc. indicators
>>
File: 2015-12-01_00001.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_00001.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>beginning work on new design for drill
>notice shape of structure I'm making
>might as well paint it and turn it on
>>
>>124020768
>implying this wasn't intended
>>
File: 2015-12-01_00002.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_00002.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
>>124021217
It really wasn't, but after placing the first thrusters and see what I had done, I had to finish it.
>>
>>124011601
>So, Ced, the utility tethering...

Source grid needs:
- a tether source container
- a tether uplink (mod-specificlaser antenna derivative)

Sink needs:
- a tether uplink
- a free cargo container of any size

It will makes a lot of sense to have that container hooked up to your conveyor system if you want to make use of the translocated goods. :^)

>>124018914
This is a very keen issues. I wish I had the magick wherewithalls to fix this. I don't. You must be spiders until Midspace adds a tool into SEToolBox. I asked him about it. No response yet.

Here is one thing I am going to do, though. I will make EVERY member of SPID a leader. Hopefully that will allow you to kick people, including yourself. All I got left at this point.
>>
File: 2015-12-01_00004.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_00004.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1080
>>124020768
Swastikas are the peak of /egg/ineering

Anyway I'm about to try pic related, I feel like it's a good idea but will also probably explode
help
>>
>>124021663
So the antenna itself doesn't need to be conveyor'd, and will be essentially a 1x1x2 laser, coolness. Thanks.

>>124021851
How do you plan on moving the bit down? I see your plans for extending the line, but how to you add that extension to the thing?
>>
File: preload_world.png (466 KB, 950x563) Image search: [Google]
preload_world.png
466 KB, 950x563
>>123998406
Warbros Server status: Appears relatively stable, still waiting on premium serbian option.

To join us, follow these instructions:

First of all, you need to get into the access group. To do so, add/msg this guy:
> http://steamcommunity.com/id/ced23ric

To save some loadtime, preload our mods. Subscribe the to collection here:
> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375603526
There is a preload world which is also part of the collection (offline, creative) which you should start once to prod all mods to download: > http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=529237944
You can also use that for offline blueprinting and build it on the serbian later. I don't care if you want this server to be vanilla, it won't be. It's a shitload of mods, but they have been weighted and tested and they work. Half of them are tweaks and visual shit (no beacon glare, for example) anyway.

WARNING. 1.5GB OF DATA. COURIER PIDGEON INTERNET BEWARE.

You will be invited to a group called "Warbros Space Engineers". That group works as a whitelist. Only people in that group will be able to join the server. That is so I can control better who has access and we don't get unwashed pubbies.

Quick rule overview:
- Don't be a dick.
- Keep builds below 3000 blocks for main installations, ideally below 1000 for anything else.
- Stop grid spam. Every thing you build is a calculated physics object that eats performance.
- PvP is opt-in between two (or more) consenting parties. Period.
- Only one drill per player. Take the Large Ship Earthbreaker, it's a good drill. Why? Drilling kills the game for everyone. Simu speed drops like a mad cunt with too many drills.
- Keep Welders/Grinders to a minimum. Not talking about your average small welder with 8 Compacts, but avoid grind/weld platforms.
- Talk to me if you have issues. Don't just shitpost on /egg/, talk to me.
- Message me about people fucking with your shit.

1/4
>>
File: f0gc6do.png (530 KB, 845x776) Image search: [Google]
f0gc6do.png
530 KB, 845x776
>an ayylmao just spawned inside my base
>>
File: wbsserbfaq.jpg (265 KB, 1822x685) Image search: [Google]
wbsserbfaq.jpg
265 KB, 1822x685
>>124022536
Some general stuff:

READ THE FAQ (pic related) AND SAVE EVERYONE SOME TIME. I need to update this. Days are 3h now, for example.

- Server is running in Survival-10-8-8 game mode.
- You are encouraged to make your own faction. Buddy up with someone, make things happen.
- Warbros faction will not hold your hand. We'll help if you are conveniently close and can spare the time/resources, though.
- The server will have some QoL addons, such as the helmet mod. Read the description and understand it. Protip: Turn off the glass reflection, set the shadow scale so there is no shadow and deactivate delayed movement.
- Another is Chat History. Type /ch to see the last 50 messages typed in /global. Might help with catching up. Keen broke scrolling, though.
- Also, Build Info, which gives you information about blocks you're placing, such as airtightness. Turn it on/off with /buildinfo in /global chat.
- There's three respawn ships, the Sparkies. It has all you need to survive, some mats, beacon, solars, nuke reactor, refinery/assembler, air. Spawn in one of those and set out to meet the cold void. Keep in mind that Sparkies cannot land on planets because lol thrust. One of them can hover above the Moon and Europa, though.
- The server is set to autosave every 15 minutes. There are no manual saves. Expect crashes and reboots. Backups are made daily.

You might want to grab the Warbros UI, too. See through menus and generally improved visibility and an increased G Menu size.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375575227
I run it with the yellow font pack.

Offline raidfags, pls go. You are butts.

2/4
>>
>>124022046
Well I just realized I forgot to slap thrusters on it anywhere so it's currently trying to flail around like a dying animal (still intact though which is nice)
the idea is to stay merged to the line while using the welders on the other grid to make the next stage, then maneuver (usually down, gravity helps) to link up with the newly constructed merge block farther down and repeat the process. Landing gears or wheels were somewhere on my list of things to try and stabilize better.
Arc/Refinery and Assembler can supply materials for the rail if the ore veins have enough iron
Can probably slim it down quite a bit, main issue is where all the ore ends up since storage is limited and weight can be an issue to get back out of the hole

tl;dr I don't actually know what I'm doing
>>
File: sparkies_collage.jpg (1 MB, 2700x1680) Image search: [Google]
sparkies_collage.jpg
1 MB, 2700x1680
>>124022739
Pic related are the three Sparkies you can pick from. Combat has less production and materials, but more guns and armor, also afterburners, miner has less sustained power and materials but a drill and an oxygen generator, solar has the most parts and is the most sustainable of the three.

When the server crashes - as in, "host has left the game", and it wasn't an announced reboot, help out by giving me some sort of summary of what was going. If you were online, please describe in detail what you were doing as it happened.

e.g.:
>Started to grind a 1x5 ramp block
>Crashed my new fighter into my main cargo hold
>Fired 50 gravgun projectiles at Joe, fuck Joe, I am glad he's dead.

This might help finding the reasons for crashes and do something about it.

Also don't jump the ATeam bus. Any vehicle with wheels will crash the server on using jump drives.
And when you place shield upgrades (Flux Coil, Capacitor), place them on the generators. If you place them elsewhere, shit crashes.

See you in space.

Planned features:
- Premium serbian hopefully soon. Then 20 slots and higher simuspeed.
- Planet modding hopefully soon. Then "Arrakis", a desert planet. Friendly autist is making it.
- It will be full PvP inside it's grav well. Yes. No rules, all PvP allowed, no protection, no persecution.
- Economy system hopefully soon, which will use "Spice", which can only be mined at Arrakis and traded at a special trading station in orbit.
- Weapon rebalance soon, with engagement ranges of 1200m and up, a varied yet balanced loadout of weapons and a shitload of toys for the upcoming PvP world. Planned ammunitions: http://pastebin.com/1cYmkeEh
- Tethering system soon, for short range ore/component translocation. Enjoy your remote miners and autonomous weld drones.

3/4
>>
File: wbsserbshields.jpg (397 KB, 933x889) Image search: [Google]
wbsserbshields.jpg
397 KB, 933x889
>>124023070
Last and least, pic related is the shield rebalance for our server, as a step towards the weapon rebalance. Keep in mind that I may have made retarded there on the upgrade modules for large ships, but I will iron that out.

4/4
>>
ReShade anon, what settings are you using? I grabbed it but I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.
>>
>>124018607

I've been digging a bunker out of the side of a mountain. Not 7km deep, but deep enough that I can shrug off asteroids and bombardment
>>
Server will be going down for maintenance in 5 minutes. Don't hate the player, hate the Keen.
>>
File: laughing efficiency whores.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
laughing efficiency whores.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>2015
>not using all sides of the crankshaft
>>
File: YtFgG8U.png (69 KB, 598x83) Image search: [Google]
YtFgG8U.png
69 KB, 598x83
I AM ANGRY
>>
>>124026198
see
>>124025651
>>
>>124026198
holy shit ced warn us when you take the server down :^)
>>
>>124026161
The game doesn't register the bottom ones as being connected, does it? Or did that change with the engine updates?

I haven't played FtD for a while but I'm pretty sure it was specifically top and sides but NOT bottom that worked.
>>
>>124026364
New engines, everything is different.
>>
>>124020768
Efficiency at its maximum, However. It really needs some port holes. So that the miners can drill out of the side.
>>
>>124026839
>industrial nazi space bradley
Holy shit yes
>>
>>124023238
Speaking of shields and tethers, how about a shield projector allowing ships to share shields?
>>
File: 2 girls 1 crankshaft.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2 girls 1 crankshaft.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Started as a joke when I realized that I hadn't used *every* side of the crankshaft. Then I saw the output and decided to slap some enormous radiators on it and see what happens. 5x5x5 cube produces around 2.5k power, but doesn't take too kindly to being revved up quickly. I could see a couple of these stuffed into corners in a sizeable ship being able to provide for the basic continuous energy needs like shields and propulsion, or one of these powering a decent-sized bomber.
>>
File: 2015-12-01_00006.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_00006.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
>>124021851
Followup: this thing is too goddamn heavy and even the lighter version didn't work out so far
>>
>>124028275
Way beyond my capacities, anon. The only thing I can think off would be a long-range landing gear that you can use to tether a ship, which would then make it share your shield.

In other words, my god, the clang.
>>
Server is booting up.

I made every member of SPID a leader. See if you can kick yourself and/or others. Running out of ideas with this faction shit.
>>
>>124028604
I was just thinking it might be done the same way since I've seen shield inventories containing "shield regenerating" and figured that that item is generated by the shield and consumed when the grid takes damage.
>>
File: 2015-12-01_02 14 06.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_02 14 06.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
My decision to do my first campaign playthrough entirely using submarines may have been ill conceived.
>>
>>124030094
Shielded subs are pretty much invincible for DWG and OW. If I had to guess, I'd say you're fighting DWG right now, so you should be doing fine. Put shields everywhere and try out supercavitating cannons, they're pretty fun.
>>
>>124030094
>giant pink & purple underwater dildo
>>
File: SpoopySpessSpoders.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
SpoopySpessSpoders.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Alright, my new PC parts came in, I put it all together and have it running linux temporarily.

Does anyone know how I can get windows 7? Or is 8/10 actually ok?
>>
>got game during 50% sale
>feeling confident about building small fighters in creative
>decide to try survival
>start in a temp lander
>get out of seat
>die
>try to respawn in temp lander
>die instantly
>repeat until pile of ded engie
>restart
>manage to land the lander on the surface with nothing lost this time
>realize I don't know how to effectively prospect for ores
>realize I haven't practiced much with systems outside of the tutorials

So does strapping a ore detector to a kart work well for finding planetary ores?
>>
File: save the environment.jpg (609 KB, 1260x1792) Image search: [Google]
save the environment.jpg
609 KB, 1260x1792
Are you taking notes, greenpeace?
>>
>>124035456
Fuck the environment.

Show me your belts.
>>
>Well, its been about a week
>After the last update and all the time Keen has had to work on blanets, I'm sure my drivers will have stopped crashing from looking at voxels
>Update SE
>Launch
>Load new world
>Asteroids
>Loading
>Loading
>Lel drivers crash

Thanks Keen. Looks like my space engineering days are done.
>>
REST IN PIECE SERVER :(((((((
>>
Server just crashed. Working on it.
>>
>>124033964
10 is basically the goto for games now, with DX12 being just for it, and the drivers optimized for it as well.
100 shekels from the MS store
>>
>>124037218
Any way to still claim that free upgrade?
>>
>>124037153
Booting back up.
>>
>>124037376
if you have a legit or appearing legit copy of 7, 8, or 8.1. you will get a prompt after running and installing your windows updates should be good until august next year I think
>>
>>124037218
>>124037587
I thought that 8 and 10 had a bunch of compatibility issues when it game to games?
>>
>>124037867
8 was fixed with 8.1
10 seems to be fine about a month after launch.
>>
>>124037867
Probably linked to people with old destitute cards and new drivers didn't support them properly.

Otherwise it's fine.
>>
>>124035323
Wheeled vehicles dont work very well for anything except maybe hovercraft

To make a hovercraft set all the wheels to zero friction/power, disable steering and propulsion, then use thrusters to propel yourself
>>
>>124037867
8 is trash because it's optimized for tablets/other touchscreen devices. Any and all functionality for conventional PCs is secondary.

10 is probably okay BUT it has a built-in keylogger that sends your inputs to Microsoft. Seriously, look it up. Turn that shit off pronto.
>>
>>124037587
If I get the upgrade, will I have to set up all my programs and preferences again?
>>
>>124038181
the keylogger was only in the beta program for data collection. that said, I agree to turn off as much tracking shit as possible.
>>
>>124038203
no it should all carry over fine. the one big thing I recommend is grabbing your windows 7 key from the registry files, sometimes the install fails and you can't go back without the key.
there should be tutorials online.
>>
>>124038502
I got my product activation key right here, but thanks. Unless you mean something else.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (3 MB, 4300x4000) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
3 MB, 4300x4000
>>124035778
How about a full base image instead?
>>
>>124038653
that's the same thing. keep a hold of it in case.
>>
Any of you play on a creative server or no?
>>
>>124035456
>>124038695
did they ever give you the option to play without enemies just fucking your shit up?
>>
>>124039310
Peaceful mode makes it where ayys won't attack you unless you attack first.

Or you can just turn their spawn so low that you never find them.
>>
>>124039310
That option has always been there, although I find that it's very difficult to get your shit fucked up by the enemies.

You can set them to peaceful, so they will only attack in self defence, you can lower/remove the amount of enemies on the map, or you can build a couple ofsome guns and never ever have problems again because they're weak as fuck.
>>
File: Clangman.png (12 KB, 274x141) Image search: [Google]
Clangman.png
12 KB, 274x141
>>124040604
>although I find that it's very difficult to get your shit fucked up by the enemies.

>He doesn't play /egg/torio
>>
>>124040604
I remember the only way to get rid of them was to set the difficulty to peaceful but you had to walk around as your character and place shit manually. I ragequit a couple years ago because 2 enemies destroyed my whole camp because I hadn't built any guns whatsoever because mining resources with no purpose scratches my autism in just the right spot
>>
>>124039571
I'm fairly certain he was using non-vanilla wheels.
>>
page 10
>>
egg have a space engineer server yet? playing this by myself just isn't fun and I don't have the autism to build a decent looking base by myself
>>
File: deepsadness.jpg (11 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
deepsadness.jpg
11 KB, 236x314
>>124048134
wat

>>124022536
>>
File: autism.png (733 KB, 1308x1307) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
733 KB, 1308x1307
autism
>>
File: 1447632538676.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1447632538676.png
113 KB, 247x274
Hey skubfriends

I made an offline world using the "Star System" template and I have yet to encounter a single pirate. I started on the Terran planet and I did a check using Space Master and found that there are actually zero fucking entities outside of what I've built personally. Is this intended? Did I do something wrong in the settings? I have pirate drones enabled, what am I doing wrong?
>>
File: 86sqNBX.gif (196 KB, 500x150) Image search: [Google]
86sqNBX.gif
196 KB, 500x150
>>124014447
So. Having taken a look at as many reference pictures and the Union class dropship that some one built in vanilla Spengies;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=554163669

I have this to say. This autism project is going to take for-fucking-ever. Do not send help, this madness is mine and mine alone.
>>
File: modtism.png (138 KB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
modtism.png
138 KB, 1920x1032
>>124050271
>>124050705
Autism can create great things, anon.
>>
File: 1431524272068.jpg (32 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1431524272068.jpg
32 KB, 500x374
>>124051995
>xml
>>
>>124053321
>lua
>>
>>124050271
>someone already fucked up my possible bar design
Yeah nah I'll wait for the next station iteration
There really needs to be some way to temporarily mark where walls are gonna be.
>>
File: siliconebutt.jpg (100 KB, 491x652) Image search: [Google]
siliconebutt.jpg
100 KB, 491x652
>talk to modeler
>make deal for a set of models and textures
>p gud deal, 100 bucks for 20h work
>buddy discount
>"ai yo cool dis is gonna set off dis retarded thing i bought"
>"ai yo wat u buy"
>"it dont matter"
>"no tell"
>get pic related linked
>mfw
>"ai yo fug how much was dis"
>"nooooooo"
>"tell me"
>"pls noooo"
>"well now im even again"
>mfw
>"ids still in apan doe"
>MFW

So, yeah, gonna get some sweet-ass models to go with the weapons pack.
>>
>>124056564
Just tear my shit down senpai. I just wanted to get more hallway done so we could have a little more elbow room to branch out from.

Speaking of branching out, my next project is the Clang Labs. Gotta have somewhere where we can perform CLANG-tier experiments without risking the safety of the whole station. I've already started it but I gotta call it a night. Atmos is gonna be a bitch to set up in that thing.
>>
>>124058028
But tearing shit down takes so much damn time. And I would have to tear down over half of it to make the nice curving hallway.
Build a toxins right next to it. We'll need the bombs.
>>
>>124058015
Uh can some translate this? I'm not very good with ebonics.
>>
>>124058015
>thought it was a sex toy
>realize it's just a mousepad
Now I'm kind of disappointed, honestly.
>>
>>124058015
In other news, the 29 ammo magazine definitions are also done.

>7.62x51mm
- Mag of 20, small conveyor

>20x102mm
- Box of 200, small conveyor

>25x137mm
- Box of 150, small conveyor

>50x198mm
- Box of 60, small conveyor

>Beam Emitter Capacitors
- 500 shot capacitors, small conveyor

>40mm Chem Rail Slugs
- Box of 25, small conveyor

>80mm Chem & Mag Rail Slugs
- Box of 10, small conveyor

>36mm Swarmer Rockets
- Box of 20, small conveyor

>200mm Rockets
- Box of 4, large conveyor

>400mm
- Box of 1, large conveyor

>120mm, 152mm 230mm, 410mm AP/HE shells
- single shells, large conveyor

>130mm, 200mm, 300mm Flak shells
- single shells, 130mm small, 200/300mm large conveyor

All these are balanced for volume/mass against one another. Later on, when I do the blueprints, the recipes will come in 1x and 10x, so you can quickly assemble/disassemble the ammunition rather than sitting there for 500 years to make 20 rockets. Stuff like the 120mm and 130mm shells will go a lot quicker than a 410mm shell, though.

>>124058165
>>124058935
See, she was kinda of skirting the issue, but when she showed me that THIS mousepad is what she bought ("But it's the only one of that that uses high grade silicone! And they are limited edition!"), I felt like I had purchased that mousepad myself. I thought I share the story.
>>
>>124014447
Looks like the capsule Corp ship from dragon Ball z
>>
is it possible to remove the convert to ship button? Every time I see it I have visions of my base melting into the ground
>>
File: 1380874511142.gif (876 KB, 230x145) Image search: [Google]
1380874511142.gif
876 KB, 230x145
>>124059051
If only it were so simple.

Damnable corners are going to vex me all night.
>>
>>124058995
Anyone objecting to integrating this into the weapons mod?
https://soundcloud.com/ced23ric/hev-suit-ammo-depleted
Rather than the dead man's click.
>>
>>124060005
If so, put in the mechwarrior "Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal."
>>
>>124060005
>Not implementing shit like that as a 1 in 1000 chance to happen, making people shit their pants
>>
Whats the best map in your opinion? I really want a zero grav map so maybe asteroids?
>>
>>124060112
I would love to do that, but there is no "turn grid on" sound. It's a combination of all blocks playing their starting sounds. :/

Otherwise, it would have the shutdown and all other appropriate sounds.

>>124060142
There's no chance I can make happen there. But, I will look into checking whether I can do some magic using Keen's wave system. If I can't, I'll have it there as it were. How often does one run out of ammo anyway. :^)
>>
>space cash never
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxVmYXr-s0
>>
Is there a guide to starting completely from scratch on a blanit in spengies?
>>
>>124060386
Completely unrelated I know but has anyone played undertale? Any opinions? The music sounds really fucking good.
>>
>>124060386
>you will never have lodes of spacemone
>>
>>124060990
Vanilla?

>Take Lander
>Make sure thrusters are on
>toggle ship on and off
>turn off EVERYTHING that consumes power except for thrust
>land safely
>make new station
>transfer essential blocks from Lander
>grind down Lander
>hunt for materials
>remove ayy
>build hydrogen ship
>escape blaned
>be in spees again
>find uranium
>make ion thrusters
>be whereever you want to be

>>124060998
Soon, fellow spengie.
>>
>>124061245
Nah, not Vanilla, the Warbros mods turned on.
Trying to learn everything.

Mainly landing the starting ship, is it even possible without crashing it?
>>
File: 1401282098585.jpg1.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1401282098585.jpg1.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>>124060994
>>
>>124061379
You need atmospheric thrusters to land on a planet with atmosphere, the default sparky might crash land on the moon and survive but you aren't going to take off again. About 6 small or 2 large should let you land in atmosphere.
>>
>>124060331
You'd also need separate sounds for getting in a ship when everything is positively fucked
>>
>>124061379
Are you on the server? Then, no, neither Sparky can land on any planet without ripping itself. The Combat Sparky can hover on the moon, though. It's the only place without atmosphere but gravity, so ions work full power.

But to land in atmosphere, you need 8 small/2 large T1 atmos. And you might need more power to use them.
>>
>>124061497
No bait, I haven't seen it discussed on 4chan, is it considered fur shit or something?
>>
>>124061590
you're trying too hard and goddamn I'm still replying
>>
>>124061590
got me to respond
>>
File: before-aftercrash.png (972 KB, 1069x947) Image search: [Google]
before-aftercrash.png
972 KB, 1069x947
>>124061563
>2 large
assuming your sparky doesn't weigh in at 570k kg anyway
>>
>>124030094
I actually hadn't used shields at all. I noticed that basically the only shit the DWG use hat can even hurt submarines is aircraft. What turned out to be a problem is those fucking chickens.
>>
>>124061379
You need either hydrogen to atmospheric thrusters.

Go learn what a newton is and figure out how much thrust you need to slow down enough to not crash on the surface.

Don't forget atmosphere thrusters only work fully when like, 5 km from the surface or closer, before that they taper down quite fast.
>>
>>124061626
>>124061643
I'm serious, my boyfriend was the first person to recommend it and I don't browse /v/
>>
>>124062710
Please stop.
>>
>>124063105
I'm serious
>>
File: 2015-12-02_00006.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-02_00006.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1200
Does storing my plens like this have a high clang potential?
>>
>>124063232
Turned off, with blast door blocks as landing gear, stationary, in gravity? Decent choice.

Mag Lock plates + stationary platform + turning ship off also works flawlessly for me.
>>
So guy playing the new FTD, can you make separate power systems now? Like dedicated engines just for une system?
>>
>http conceptships dot blogspot dot com

Guys this blog is a gold mine

and for some reason 4chink thinks it's spam
>>
File: greatwebsite.png (72 KB, 1919x978) Image search: [Google]
greatwebsite.png
72 KB, 1919x978
>>124063901
Blogspot is on the spam watchlist.
>>
File: thing.jpg (454 KB, 1800x837) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
454 KB, 1800x837
>>124064097
was working for me, well i'm gonna try to dump some of this art
>>
File: cannonthing.jpg (396 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
cannonthing.jpg
396 KB, 1800x1013
>>124064501
>>
File: carrierthing.jpg (279 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
carrierthing.jpg
279 KB, 1800x1013
>>124064590
>>
File: rocketthing.jpg (186 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
rocketthing.jpg
186 KB, 1800x1013
>>124064692
>>
File: tallshipthing.jpg (477 KB, 1800x1009) Image search: [Google]
tallshipthing.jpg
477 KB, 1800x1009
>>124064775
>>
File: idon'tevenknowthing.jpg (377 KB, 1800x935) Image search: [Google]
idon'tevenknowthing.jpg
377 KB, 1800x935
>>124064868
>>
File: fishthing.jpg (296 KB, 1800x919) Image search: [Google]
fishthing.jpg
296 KB, 1800x919
>>124064964
>>
File: bigthing.jpg (355 KB, 1800x1106) Image search: [Google]
bigthing.jpg
355 KB, 1800x1106
>>124065057
>>
>>124050271
Press F2 for complete res screenshots
>>
File: coolthing.jpg (288 KB, 1800x1085) Image search: [Google]
coolthing.jpg
288 KB, 1800x1085
>>124065159
>>
File: coolpilotthing.jpg (313 KB, 1800x637) Image search: [Google]
coolpilotthing.jpg
313 KB, 1800x637
>>124065265
>>
File: coolthingsbeingcool.jpg (593 KB, 1800x3240) Image search: [Google]
coolthingsbeingcool.jpg
593 KB, 1800x3240
>>124065350
>>
File: othercoolthing.jpg (382 KB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
othercoolthing.jpg
382 KB, 1800x1000
>>124065427
>>
File: bluething.jpg (333 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
bluething.jpg
333 KB, 1800x900
>>124065524
>>
File: whitething.jpg (432 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
whitething.jpg
432 KB, 1600x1000
>>124065603
>>
File: 13_00166.jpg (57 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
13_00166.jpg
57 KB, 1920x1080
>dimensional submarine never

Feels bad man
>>
File: chromething.jpg (118 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
chromething.jpg
118 KB, 1600x1200
>>124065693
>>
File: bestship.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bestship.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>124065726
>he doesn't build one with jumpdrives
>>
File: rescuething.jpg (317 KB, 1750x953) Image search: [Google]
rescuething.jpg
317 KB, 1750x953
>>124065782
>>
File: things.jpg (346 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
things.jpg
346 KB, 1800x1200
>>124065726
how about a load of jumpdrives sequenced so one start after the other all teleporting a small distances forward and enough of them so as the last one jumps the first is already recharched and ready

>>124065876
last pic
>>
File: 13_00133.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
13_00133.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>124065806
>>124065995
I think I'm just gonna put the jump drives onto the torpedoes
>>
>copy that hovercraft keen's twitter posted
>turns out it runs flawlessly
>it runs shiny and chrome
cant argue with a vehicle that literally breaks the speed limit without mods and can survive a direct impact with a wall and bounce off and keep driving
>>
File: Yamato.png (989 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yamato.png
989 KB, 1280x720
>>124065726
>a huge fucking WW2 capital battleship flying around in space never

uchuu senka-n~ ya-ma-toooooooooooooooooooo~
>>
>>124066227
Aww yeah anon. We tried that on the Serbian. It's good fun. Keep in mind though that wheels make your speed display in kph, not m/s.
>>
>>124066560
a shame we ramped it off a cliff and broke it
its out last mobile craft, we cant afford to lose anymore
>>
File: 2015-11-22_00002.jpg (145 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22_00002.jpg
145 KB, 1600x900
>>124065726
>>124066216
>>124066405
>tfw building ships from yamato 2199 in spengies is a huge pain in the ass

Man we need a good beam cannon mod
>>
>>124066216
>torpedo
>*teleports behind your ship*
>*explode inside your anus*
>*pssh* nothing personal kid
>>
>>124066712
Well, you're doing a good job.
>>
>>124066717
>>124066216
Keep in mind that jump drives must be manually operated - blocks can't interact with jump drives.
You'll either need a pilot on board the torpedo when it's launched, or a medbay that allows one to spawn-midflight.
>>
File: 1427374.jpg (105 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1427374.jpg
105 KB, 792x792
>>124067245
>You'll need a pilot on board the torpedo when it's launched
[muffled WAAAGH! in the distance]
>>
>>124050271
That's not how you take a screenshot.. THIS is how you take a screenshot.
>>
Guys, I need a bradly fighting ship.
>>
>>124069113
It needs more armor
>>
>>124068778
I don't ss13, but assume the glowing red orb is the dreaded singularity.
What's preventing the eggstation from hosting multiple singularities?
Can you toss one singularity into another?
Cheers /egg/, we're approaching christmas. Enjoy an /egg/nog
>>
>>124069210
Steel or Aluminium ?
>>
>>124069113
But can it scout?
>>
>>124069271
Yeah, that's the singularity alright. Sure, you can have two singularities if you know what you're doing. You can have as many singularities as you want really.

Whether one will go into the other.. I'm not sure.
>>
File: this was going to be so.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
this was going to be so.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>124069434
But its a transport.
>>
>>124069210
Thicker armor is a reactive measure, We need to think proactive.
>>
Little update from the modding front.

I managed to finally get my disablers set up so you can run the upcoming weapons mod with, with some or with all mods that the pack taes parts of. While the modpack disables several blocks from other packs, it will not require those packs to be present. And if you prefer the original behaviour, you can always move those packs above my creation.

Name will more than like be: "Warbros HVLR Arsenal Pack", High Velocity / Long Range.

>>124069495
>>124069567
See, now that it looks like it's a combat vehicle, I feel like it needs some oomph. Something to take out the other guy before they can shoot us.
>>
>>124069434
>>124069495
What we need is to stick a turret on it with a bunch of optics.
>>
>>124069631
>See, now that it looks like it's a combat vehicle, I feel like it needs some oomph. Something to take out the other guy before they can shoot us.
We could give it missiles.
>>
>>124069639
Give it some anti-capital ship missiles, too!
>>
File: allthemissles.gif (839 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
allthemissles.gif
839 KB, 500x360
>>124069702
>missiles

>tfw waiting for this moment the entire time
>>
>>124069271
>>124069475
When two singulos merge, one eats the other and gets bigger, creating a sizeable explosion in the process.
>>124068778
>dat red tiny mini-singolo
Get a load of these engineers.
Go big or go home.
>>
>>124069883
It's what happens when you set particle strength at 0, which is safe cause it's been up for over 4 days now kek, sometimes it'll grow bigger to purple but that doesn't last long.
>>
>>124069883
I think somebody attempted double lord singuloth yesterday on the /vg/ server, it did not end well.. thankfully I was too busy being a MoMMI on the derelict station, shit's comfy.
>>
>>124067245
Manned torpedoes is just even more Japanese.
>>
>>124070051
KAMIKAZE NIPPON ICHI BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAI
>>
>>124069920
>keeping singulo at stage 2
Just let it grow to stage 3 then turn accelerator back to 0 and make sure the singulo don't drop to stage 2. That's when you get the most energy from it. Might even let it grow up to stage 4 although it "might" escape the containment field.
>>
>>124070161
Nigga does our station LOOK like it needs energy? We have like reinforced plasma solars, a thermoelectric generator and a singuloth.
>>
Out of curiosity. Does anyone care to have more ... handheld weapons for spengies?

Thinking about pistol, assaultrifle, small rocket launcher. Mhmm.
>>
>>124070239
You can never have enough energy.
Besides, you'd better have a separate power grid for dem emitters to keep the field up at all times.
>>
>>124070362
Yeah who knows, I'm not a mighty builder myself, I've been expanding the atmos network that others have started, reaching and functioning properly all the way to Medbay now. All that's left is to hook up R&D, Central Primary Hallway, the Arrival Shuttle, Mining Dock and Materials Processing.
>>
File: fuckyoupoly.png (2 KB, 294x50) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoupoly.png
2 KB, 294x50
>>124070362
>>
File: 1413055437320.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1413055437320.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>http://fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/polls.php?action=showresults&pid=227
>land vehicles are ahead of optimization and AI overhaul
>>
>>124070290
Would be cool, probably won't be used much though
>>
>>124071721
Well.

I'd change how players spawn in. Give them pistol, some ammo, a welder, a grinder, a drill, an oxygen and a hydrogen bottle.

Assault Rifle and Rocket Launcher need to be built. The latter uses 36mm rockets, like the small ship swarmer type.

Applications: Assault Rifle removes Ayys/Players faster, Rocket Launcher allows limited anti-ship capabilities. Pistol is just a holdout item so you are not naked.
>>
>>124070290
shotguns and sniper rifles when
>>
Is Serb down? can't connect keep on getting Server host has left the game
>>
>>124071703
>land veichles
>terrain more spiked than a heroin user
wh-what
>>
>>124071958
>check serb
>log still written
>5 players still online
>saves are being made
>try to log in

Will report back.
>>
>>124072119
... yeah cannot join either. Time for some maintenance!
>>
>>124072195
Thanks for checking :D
>>
serb when?
>>
File: file.png (344 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
file.png
344 KB, 640x544
>>124070290
spinfusors when
>>
File: VGN.jpg (321 KB, 683x875) Image search: [Google]
VGN.jpg
321 KB, 683x875
>>124070290
>>124073585
Not worth worrying about I think, handheld weapons are used so little.
Ship mounted guns are always preferable.
>>
>>124071703
There needs to be a damn terrain overhaul before vehicles can become feasible. You would be stressed to find a single hectar of land that has an inclination of less than 10 at any point on the entire planet.
>>
File: gottagofat.gif (864 KB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
gottagofat.gif
864 KB, 464x260
>>124073750
[VGS]
>>124073825
have you tried the mars poles yet? those + speeders = all the fast
>>
File: reee2.jpg (564 KB, 1273x994) Image search: [Google]
reee2.jpg
564 KB, 1273x994
>>124072921
Server is booting back up.

- Reboot because derp.
- Set many medbays to no onger be shared with all, or in case of the Space Loners, "share with faction"
You will still have to set all your other shit to "No Share". Go into the control tab, Shift-A, and set the sharing accordingly.
- Reduced many 50k beacons to 2.5k - Only you can prevent beacon fires.
- Activated dampeners on a few strewn ships.

Should be available again shortly.

>tfw never playing for long because always doing something else

>>124073750
Well, Keen shot me in the fucking foot with that idea anyway.

>want to make rifle fire 20 shots then reload
>try to find the reload settings
>find nothing
>but how does burst cannon work
>how does reloadable launcher work
>poke
>poke poke poke
>mfw Keen are extreme double niggers
>mfw bursts and reload time are derived from a weapon's RoF and the model's dummies for barrels
>mfw a 5 burst cannon needs 5 barrel dummies and a relatively low RoF
>mfw I cannot adjust other weapons to be burst other than those which have matching barrel dummies in the model
>mfw is pic related
>>
>>124073953
How does Keen ALWAYS manage to invent ways of making things more complicated than they need to be, yet ALWAYS make it result in less options for everyone else?
>>
File: 2015-11-22_00052.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22_00052.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>>124073953
you need extra dummy points on models? thats quite easy senpai, i can make models with as many dummy points as you want

i cant texture or actually make them into mods for shit though

im leviateinn, i work with misaka, we made this wheel mod that i never released because im not happy with the wheel model
>>
>>124074216
Kind of sounds like SS13 except with SS13, the more complicated it gets the more choices there are.
>>
>>124074218
Making dummies is easy, correct. But for many of these items, I do not have the source files, so I cannot crack them open, add my dummies, and seal them again.

Ideally, I would need a tool that can look into *.mwms, replicate existing barrel dummies with ongoing numbers to whatever amount I need and then seal the *.mwm again.
>>
>>124074425
install the mod sdk senpai, it comes with all the original .fbx and the .xml and .hkt files they used to compile them
>>
>>124074587
You are telling me things I already know and do - the desolver uses those files. But I do not have the source files of xXxNightShadowRougexXx's Ultrablaster 5000.
>>
>>124074761
>xXxNightShadowRougexXx
Please tell me this is a made up name. PLEASE.
>>
File: 2015-11-29_00001.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29_00001.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
>>124074761
make a better one (^:
>>
>>124074913
I played WoW for 3 months, got a sticky for writing macros, and xXxNightShadowRougexXx asked me for a macro that would pick the right spell for him so he just had to smash a single button.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
Is the anon who used Reshade still here

if so can you give me your settings
>>
>>124074986
Please tell me it's a made up story.
>>
>>124074986
I fucking hate lazy macroers, macros should be used to improve your play, not nearly automate it.

Shit like
/targetfocus
/stopcasting
/cast Counterspell
>>
>It's okay
>SHIT
>no connection with server
rip
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 633x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 633x473
>>124063224
Fine, I'll bite.

I have played Undertale. I consider it very enjoyable, with its strongest points being its music and its character writing. The game is a very simple RPG in the vein of Paper Mario or Earthbound, with the "gimmick" being bullet-hell sequences during the enemy turn. The game is short, about 6-8 hours, which is good because there are multiple endings to explore. I consider it very much worth the $10, and reccomend playing "blind" without looking up more about the game.

Furshit because the game asks you to interact with monsters instead of always killing them and the internet gonna internet. The other controversy is how rapidly the fanbase has swollen. The game itself isn't intentionally Tumblr-bait *in my opinion*, but it had a lot of people from Homestuck involved (the creator Toby Fox jokes about living in Andrew Hussie's basement making music for both), and the timing was just right to see the game explode at release.

There. These opinions are my own and do not reflect those of the /egg/ community. If you want to know more check one of the six threads that are always on /vg/.
>>
Ced had some problems with a welder i think
>>
>>124076186
>be at moonbase
>Invalid left a weldship attached to the central grid
>it's the copy he made of my Z25
>8 welders on
>weldbox projector on
>still connected to moonbase, hovering on it's weakest thrust, filled to the brim with parts
>different faction
>cannot get in
>ask Dark-Knight from Moon faction to hop in and turn it off
>he flies into the welders 15 times despite meticulous insturctions on how to take a seat in a cockpit and pressing a single button
>give up after Dark-Knight gets his dick stuck in vacuum for the umpteenth time (and nearly kills me in the process)
>Ctrl-X the Z with admin tools
>remove the entire moonbase because connected grid :^)
>SHIT
>hit reboot like a Chris Brown hit Rihanna before the autosave happens
>>
>>124076436
I see, I thought something blew up and went horribly, awfully wrong
>>
>>124075146
http://puudotsh/lEg3R/6b68e99680.zip
i got u senpai
>>
>>124076614
The disappearance of moonbase is rather horrible.

>>124076675
>that hole in the moon surface

Also, I tried your puush and I have to say: I am but an idiot. I can't get it to werk. I mean, I see all the options. But selecting that preset does nothing. What am I missing?
>>
>>124076436
Remove moonlaggers
Aquire sim speed
>>
>>124076787
>tfw get gunned down, physics'd, or otherwise brutalized every time I spawn at moonbase
>>
>>124076883
Are you friendly with them?
>>
>spawn at moonbase
>what a nice slideshow
>>
>>124070290
At least a Rocket Launcher.
>>
Are you able to increase player health ced? Might be a work around for deadly walking.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 214

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.