[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero time Dilema: Keep spoilers to a minimum and tag accordingly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: starfox zero.jpg (171 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
starfox zero.jpg
171 KB, 512x384
Zero time Dilema:

Keep spoilers to a minimum and tag accordingly.
>>
why is eric so unlikeable?
>>
Anyone else pre-order the watch edition from Amazon? It hasn't shipped yet or updated the shipping info. I'm scared guys. I want to play so badly
>>
>>342979259
Is that the shootout between Q team? I did that and I got perceptive end.
>>
>MGSV was shit
>ZE3 was shit
>Nier 2 will be shit
>BoTW will be shit

WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING SO WRONG. I MUST BE IN A BAD TIMELINE?!?!?!? NO!! MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD TIMELINE WHERE i STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BECAUSE THESE GAMES ARE ALL SO SHIT??!?!? FUCK!!!!
>>
>>342980528
Just post your fucking flow chart already.
>>
>>342980396
Because his philosophy is all about happiness and forgiveness, its no wonder /v/ hates him.
>>
>>342980549
>Nier 2 will be shit

You take that back right now Automata looks AMAZING
>>
>>342980549

LET ME BELIEVE THAT NIER 2 WILL BE GOOD
>>
>>342980468
They were damaged in transit apparently. Aksys twitter says game will be sent on time but the watch will arrive few weeks later.
>>
>Shit ending
>Unanswered questions
>Broken promises
>Epilogue is in the files and doesn't even tell what happened to other characters

Bravo, Uchi!
>>
File: ztd.jpg (371 KB, 574x512) Image search: [Google]
ztd.jpg
371 KB, 574x512
>>342980668
I have everything else unlocked except these.
>>
>>342980853
At least the characters are good. At least the dialog is good. At least the other endings were good...
>>

>Deaf and blind

Complete utter fucking bullshit. This twist makes me so mad compared to everything else in the game because it completely forgoes the rules of the game.

>THE TEAM LEADER WILL MAKE DECISIONS

"Q" is the team leader, how the fuck is he supposed to make decisions if hes deaf AND blind? He can't make anything, he can't speak or hear so the team just leaves him be? I can't believe that. Theres an old man in a wheelchair following you everywhere you go, and you just leave him out of the equation because hes deaf and blind? If hes blind how can he see where hes going? Shouldn't mira and eric show a little more concerned for a handicapped person who would obviously be struggling to get about in these rooms? Did he just sit there the entire time while everyone else did the work?

Yes I know and get that hes the camera view, but its still dumb.

>End of red coin flip
>Whos this kid?

Why does this matter? They all ahd their memories erased, how would they even remember the old man was with them? Why does it matter this kid and a bunch of other people they don't know are there? why zero in on THIS KID?

>>
>>342981049
You need to figure out who Zero actually is. >>342979259 is how you find out. If you still haven't solved it after all these hints then you are actually retarded.
>>
>>342980853
I was waiting for the steam version, but now you killed my hype

Does Junpei continue to suffer?
>>
>>342980549
>MGSV was shit
>Got a PC port
>Steamfags praise to high heavens
>Tales of Zestiria was shit
>Got a PC port
>Steamfags praise it as one of the best JRPGs in years
>ZTD is shit
>Got a PC port
>Steamfags will ???

Can't wait for Nier 2 PC port to be announced :^)
>>
>>342981049
Those question marks on the right are where you need to go. Did you get all of the execution scenes? The little crossbones on the far left side of the flowchart.
>>
>>342980819
I saw that, but I'm still worried that they haven't shipped the game yet
>>
File: 1458190789485.png (70 KB, 633x535) Image search: [Google]
1458190789485.png
70 KB, 633x535
>akane praising and flirting with carlos in front of junpei

not like this
>>
>>342981152
>Believing /v/ when they say something is shit instead of forming your own opinions like a big boy

Being Junpei is still suffering in quite a few fragments.
>>
>>342981152
No because junpei suffering is actually the best ending, being the one that leads to VLR

the true "prevent radical 6 ending" is so fucking bland and uninspired it hurts.
>>
>>342981152
Gets married off screen. It's handled well enough. Most complaints are towards the final ending and Zero.
>>
>>342981050
I admit, I enjoyed it but the things I've listed brought the game down for me. The ending was lackluster. While the game did answer some questions, it left others unanswered and even created new ones. Also where the fuck was Kyle and Blick?

>>342981152
No.
>>
>>342981323
That aint flirting brah. Especially when she goes on to brutally murder him 30 minutes later.
>>
>>342981327
Whoa, I was still gonna play it, Just hearing bad opinions does kill my hype a bit
>>
>>342981291
You can always buy the game from a store then return the shipped copy when it arrives. If that's not feasible then you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: top_0630.jpg (20 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
top_0630.jpg
20 KB, 400x240
>>342981327
>suffering in quite a few fragments
Brutal.
>>
>>342981146
I figured as much and I do know the identity, but I can't remember where that question was asked. There's no ! mark anywhere, do I need to return to a previous filled fragment or something?
>>342981274
Yeah, I've got all of them from what I see.
>>
File: AkaneDespair1.png (467 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AkaneDespair1.png
467 KB, 1280x720
>>342981575
>>
>>342981575
hey! Look on the bright side!

we finally found his jacket
>>
File: 1410560548652.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1410560548652.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Just finished it.

I was enjoying the game a lot until it got into the final phase with no more puzzle rooms and just a lot of asspulls and no real payoff. Then it just ended. No extra scenes or anything, just some text files.

In particular I hated the transporter. It's the level of asspull that just smells of lazy writing. I mean if you suddenly include alien technology with no explanation and no real setup it's the same level of twist as something like "Akane is a magical girl and can use magic!"

Speaking of Akane I basically lost all respect for her. The previous two games treated her like she was really smart and really calculating and even cruel when needed (She fucking organized the second nonary game) yet in ZTD she seems to be overly emotional and retarded multiple times in the story. Doesn't even consider ANY alternatives before jumping to conclusions and waving a chainsaw around? Fucking really?

So all in all I liked the puzzles, I liked the majority of the scenes, I didn't like the explanations and wrap-up.
>>
>>342981712
How many endings do you have? Did you open the Golden Door and play through that?
>>
File: Zero_Shitposting_Dilemma.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zero_Shitposting_Dilemma.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think the 3 new anagrams have other solutions aswell?
>>342981712
Rightbottom of the flowchart
>>
>>342981337
Remember when a lot of us theorized that stopping Rad-6 would have something to do with using FBR to neutralize it? And then FBR showed up a whopping one time in one puzzle room.

Christ fuck Uchi.
>>
>>342981936
>yet in ZTD she seems to be overly emotional and retarded multiple times in the story
Like a real woman.
>>
>>342982076
It was a big red herring. There was nothing really pertaining to make you think that FBR would be some kind of major plot point at all other than an image with zero context.
>>
Full fucking rant coming:

[spoler]This ending SUCKS.

What the hell was the poibnt of Sigma and phi jumping back to prevent this, if Brothers just going to go and "do them a favor" and do it himself? I don't fucking care if its their kid, hes cold and unfeeling and didnt give a shit about them. But the entire ENTIRE point of this game, was for Sigma and Phi to bounce back to 2028 and prevent Radical 6 from escaping. They didn't do that. In the final timeline radical 6 isnt even introduced, its literally only introduced in one timeline, and it doesn't even have any plot heavy points other then mira being a damn bitch. Radical 6 is the conflict, not Sigma's kid, not quantum computers, NOT ALIEN FUCKING TECHNOLOGY.

How the FUCK did Uchi drop the ball this hard? I didnt even buy the game and I feel like I want a refund [/spoiler]
>>
>>342982076
FBR isnt real and just a metaphor for the atomic bomb.
>>
>>342981969
I went through the door and I've got the Moon, crossbow, radioactive and twins endings. So I'm missing two. I did just notice that I only have All Teams Survived and Q Executed highlighted on the side of the timeline even though I have all the exections done.
>>
>>342981936
I don't even get why Diana and Sigma tried using the transporter. They're Shifters, they could've just jumped to another timeline when Phi died. I feel like the transporter was only created for Phi and Delta because Uchi wrote himself into a corner.
>>
>>342982247

good job
>>
>>342982340
Re-do the executions. Get 2 teams to vote for C and then 2 teams to vote for D. I was stuck just like you until I've figured it out.
>>
>>342982350
Could Diana shift at that point in time though? I don't think she knew she was a shifter then.
>>
>>342982340
AHhhhhhhh we found the cause. You have to get them all highlighted.

You have to go and rig the votes. So switch to execution decision for Q team, vote for C team as Q team, then do the same for D team. Choose C-Team. Then rig it again so you get D team executed.
>>
>>342981128
Didn't they only forget about the coin flip? They did know each other from Dcom. Other than that I agree, it's pretty stupid.
>>
>>342982247
So are the whole failed spoiler tags a meme now?
>>
>>342982247
The VLR crew were confused aswell by radical 6. They didnt understand why the world ended in the nonradical 6 endings.
>>
Gibe me story spoiler
>>
>>342981936

i actually liked that akane reacted more to situations. it actually made her seem like a person.
>>
File: boxart.jpg (56 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
56 KB, 600x336
>999 had Mastermind forshadowning on the box art
>VLR had Mastermnd foreshadowing on the box art

Where is it this time?
>>
>>342982465
Carlos started shitfting after that one fragment like a fucking madman with no problems. Don't see why Diana couldn't do it either. Especially when Sigma was with her. Didn't they say that the more Shifters are with you the easier it becomes to shift?
>>
>>342982247
To be fair there are only 2 endings really, and all of them result in death of the PC, or outbreak of Radical 6.
>>
>>342982679

people die
>>
>>342982729
But Carlos had been shifting before he ever even came to Dcom.
>>
>>342982709
Do you not see the chain in the bottom left?
>>
>>342982695
If by person you mean a psycho then yes.
>>
>>342982709
I don't have them saved but I wonder how much direct foreshadowing was present in those cryptic Crash_Keys posts during the Participant reveals several months back.
>>
>>342982463
>>342982506
Got it, thanks a lot guys.
>>
>>342982815
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I still feel like she could have done it, but they didn't do it because Uchi needed them to fuck each other.
>>
>can't find vita charger on this night of all nights

Fuck. Might have to go 3DS.
>>
>>342982884
What about them? Sorry I use a 3DS so the resolution is bad.
>>
It really felt like Uchi wrote something completely new and disregarded the previous games. Then was like "oh right the previous game needs to make sense" and added in some little bits to connect the games but everything you expected based on the teasing at the end of VLR ended up being fucking nothing.

Fuck.
>>
>>342982975
Why does she need to come along anyway?
>>
>>342983286
I guess Sigma just didn't want to leave her behind. She even asks Sigma at one time if he's gonna leave her.
>>
>>342983252
He half-assed the entire story. That was about it.
>>
How did Diana manage to take 18 inches
>>
>>342983512
But how the fuck did that happen? It seemed like he really cared about this series and was overjoyed he finally got to make ZE3. Then he's like yeah nah, I'll just make some shit up.

Did an Uchi from a timeline where he didn't care about Zero Escape shift in and push the good Uchi out?
>>
>>342983503
Well his body stays behind and whatever version of him he sends back, so she wouldn't be alone in any case.
>>
I need help in the healing room. Preferably just hint and not the answer

I've taken photo of the key on the sofa, on the b/w wall, on the flower, on the floor glass thing and on the water pillar thing. I also have yet to figure out the "eye amd star" thing and I'm stuck
>>
>>342980549
>ZE3 was shit
I mean sure it wasn't perfect but it was nowhere near bad. The only real sore spot is the whole epilogue file schtick, which is probably due to restricted budget
>>
3rd act has no escape rooms and its just people shifting and using the transporter constantly
Talk about running a gimmick into the ground.
>>
>>342983807
I don't know. I'm really fucking disappointed over the actions and behavior.

>wow thanks so much for showing all this interest in my game series I can't wait to get this created and I hope you all enjoy the new game!
>nearly any theory mentioned within a thread that required more than about 5-10 minutes to create was better than the pile of trash that was ZTD
>>
>>342983252
It was more like he used half of the original script as a base for an unrelated game
>>
>>342983875
Candle shadow in forest?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_b1953pTz4

I can't help but tear up every time this played.
>>
Initial thoughts:

>At the end of VLR [Q] inhabits kyles body.
>in ZTD the switch is kyle ends up in [Q]'s body
>Figured "sean' was young kyle
>once learned of the Quantum computer, thought [Q] was basically the computer intelligence existing like a manufactured [?] or [Blickwinkle] Third eye entity.
>This would have given Kyle a major role in helping prevent VLR, especially since Q team dealt with Radical 6
>Thought with the way carlos reffered to zero as "I know you, you're-" that Zero was Brother and Carlos was Left (Same rules apply, blonde hair, blue eye]
>"Zero" being born in 1904 Germany only solidifies the idea of Left and his later Aryanized clone army of myrmidons

>Figured Zero built [Q] and learned of the future "The Horrible things" he's said to have seen in VLR then caused him to found free the soul.
>Thought Mira going on and on about her inability to experience and understand emotions, she was a clone [Clone law passed year 2010]
>Even with Brother wanting to stop his other self I still figured we as the player would still help him with that, not just end on a cliffhanger in a now open future left to the imagination

>instead we got the shitfest we got.

Really disappointing. What the point in theorizing when all the most logical paths are severed and circumvented with unexplainable bullshit? This series used to be fun.
>>
>>342983875
Use the keys you retrieved from the piano
>>
So about the ending
How the fuck did everyone act like Delta is not even there?
In every scene even when it's meant to be "his" perspective nothing really happens and another bullshit part is with that blind and deaf shit and also that some of the perspectives are from Sean
Another shit thing was that MIND HACK and how they made shifters look like comic book heroes with those weird blue animated balls falling on them
>>
File: bruh.jpg (25 KB, 253x420) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
25 KB, 253x420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIAlXSob8JE
Best song
>>
Most disturbing thing you encountered?
>>
i'm looking forward to playing the game, even though everyone's shitting on it. i feel like people are going to warm up to it with time.
>>
>>342983807
We already knew what happened at that site (about the radical 6 breakout). Also a lot of people guessed correctly who was the 2nd Zero. Not to mention, people were already saying Phi is the daughter of Sigma and Diana. I think if we knew less it would've been much more enjoyable.

But that still doesn't justify his half-ass writing. Where was Kyle and Blick Winkel? What about Sigma and his family after ZTD ended? What happened to Alice and Clover (Akane said they'd be able to go back in time, not just their consciousness, but their whole bodies)? And what the fuck was up with that open-ending? We don't know if Delta was shot and we don't know who the terrorist is. I wouldn't be surprised if Uchi is expecting much more sales from this for some reason and wishes to write another sequel.
>>
File: holy shts ccccooob.jpg (8 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
holy shts ccccooob.jpg
8 KB, 400x240
>>342984342
>>
File: more like belongs in the trash.png (287 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
more like belongs in the trash.png
287 KB, 500x373
>>342984004
I actually went back and re-read my Grand Unified Theory, and while I got the why's wrong, I got a lot of how's correct, either completely, or half-and-half.
>>
So is it good?
>>
>>342984390
>We don't know if Delta was shot and we don't know who the terrorist is.

Its Brother. Recall the pods transfer data, not memory. There are two brothers in two different times raised differently.
>>
>>342984390
When I first saw art from the game I thought it's logical to think that Diana and Sigma are in love and Phi is their daughter especially with that Phi quote that she loves both of them
>>
JUNPEI-KUN

JUNPEI-KUN
>>
>>342984356
People had a lot of expectations and expected the game to answer everything, no loose threads. It didn't deliver on all of them, but I thoroughly enjoyed the game regardless.
>>
>>342983954
I think it's mostly how the worst stuff was at the end. It was an alright game but basically me playing:

>Enjoying puzzle rooms
>Cast is pretty cool
>The storytelling method of cutscenes instead of VN textbox feels nice and new for the series
>"Holy shit these fucking scenes man."
>"I can't wait until I get to the mind blowing stuff."
>"Eh, that's kinda cool I guess.
>"This is pretty dumb... I wonder when the VLR tier final segments will happen."
>"Wait that's it?"
>>
People were just retarded and expected shit from the previous games to be relevant. The game is still a solid 8.
>>
File: 1466535672506.jpg (60 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1466535672506.jpg
60 KB, 625x417
>now it's hip to call ZTD shit
CALLED IT
I FUCKING KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN
>>
>>342984356
its Phantom pain all over again.

Good game, good mechanics, absolutely terrible unfinished story.

Only difference is, MGSV is an action game, this is a visual novel. Story kind of matters in this.
>>
Just finished the game. I like it, the puzzles were good and the scenes in general were great, but they dropped the ball hard with the ending. I hope Uchi creates a damn good Q&A because damn, that was a bad ending.

At least I'm happy that
Junpei and Akane got together
>>
>when they spell the game wrong and it goes through your filter
FUCK YOU
>>
>>342984047
Dunno I was wondering if I was ever gonna use that candle since they would only say it smells good. I'll double check.

>>342984162
I tried using them and combining them but nothing happens can you elaborate a bit further?
>>
>>342984743
>called it

Fuck off. An unfinished game will always be shit. theres no justifiable excuse for this.
>>
>>342984743
Good for you.
>>
I like how as soon as it was announced that ZTD used live scenes instead of VN style anons figured out the camera angle was gonna be some kind of twist and being another character's point of view was a popular opinion. Too bad it was a pretty bad twist.
>>
>>342984743
Every game goes through that phase. Every, single, game, will be called garbage by the /v/ general consensus at one point or another. Its only natural.
>>
>>342984852
>implying it wasnt done on purpose
>>
>>342984852
You could've just ignored this thread then.
>>
>>342984568
There is only one Brother from 1908. The 'original' starved in the bunker with the rest of the family
>>
File: 1465863350061.png (148 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1465863350061.png
148 KB, 600x375
>magic time machine built by ayy lmaos
it was all downhill from there.
Why didn't D Team get an epilogue file? Why were the epiilogues just files anyways?
>>
I don't think ZTD is shit

I just find it underwhelming. Like most people said, the story seems half-finished and the ending is unsatisfying.
>>
>>342984990
Sadly ZTD was a shitty conclusion to a good series. It's the same with MGS V.
>>
>>342984901
1. It's barely unfinished. Yes, a lot of the epilogue is relegated to files, but at least it doesn't leave a million fucking plot holes like VLR did
2. It had a tight budget
>>
>Shifting is now a DBZ blue aura power up
fucking carlos even let's out a battle cry
>>
>>342985145

the budget was obviously a huge problem. it's a miracle that the game even came out at all.
>>
>>342985069
>Why were the epiilogues just files anyways?

Probably because of budget. Can't answer your 1st question because I have no fucking idea.
>>
>>342985145
>Million plot holes like VLR

What? VLR didnt have any plotholes, did you even see the final scene?
>>
File: top_0329.jpg (33 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
top_0329.jpg
33 KB, 400x240
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

https://twitter.com/Sycoraxic98/status/745830546379440128
>>
>>342985273
because I don't follow random E-celebs on twitter?
>>
If Delta was born on the test site and transported to Germany in 1908 in one timeline then how did he create the whole decision game in every timeline when he is born with phi in only one?
>>
>>342984356
I absolutely refuse to warm up to a series that ignores significant and declared mandatory plot points/characters.

It's like people who think Hyperion Cantos was a good series even though the author became lazy and didn't explain any important plot points while leaving tons of loose ends.
>>
>Hyped game turns out to be shit
Every time.
>>
>>342985189
Fucking hated how it looked. A more subtle approach would have been nice, but I guess that would need better facial animation so they went with BLUE KI AURA FROM THE SKY
>>
File: Quantum Theory 101.jpg (174 KB, 519x960) Image search: [Google]
Quantum Theory 101.jpg
174 KB, 519x960
>>342985380
rofl xd bootstrap pair of dicks!!!!
>>
>>342984990
But I played them all and I loved 999, loved VLR, have mixed feelings about ZTD with disappointment as the strongest one. It's not like I ever called those other games shit.
>>
>>342985269
You fucking with me? At least half the fucking plot relied on ZE3, which was but a mere dream at that point in time.
>>
>>342985387

chill
>>
>>342985380
Please delete this.

t. Uchikoshi
>>
>game drops the monty hall problem on you
>the only way you'd really know what the answer is is if you're familiar with what the monty hall problem is

well okay
>>
>>342985137
That's a pretty good comparison considering ZTD and MGSV are both good games but kinda shit on anyone who enjoyed the prequels and started the last game with certain justified expectations.
>>
>>342985559
>Relied on ZE3

Which was all explained in the midst of VLR. Nothing is a plothole. if anything ZTD went and contradicted tons of shit that was already established.
>>
>>342985646
Just read the files.
>>
Hey guys I'm having trouble with the order of the specimens in the biolab. The order on the computer screen isn't possible since I can't move the butterfly. Tips?
>>
Aside from the lack of Kyle and Blick there are really no problems with ZTD's continuity from VLR.

And dropping those plot lines didn't even affect the plot in any way.
>>
>>342984482
How disappointed were you, specifically, overall, with the game?

>>342984828
He'll probably ignore important questions like what happened to Kyle and Blick, and so on.

>>342985636
>disagree for good reason
>'chill'
Become an hero
>>
>>342985831
>The order on the computer screen isn't possible since I can't move the butterfly.
You don't need to move the butterfly. Check the computer screen again.
>>
>>342984224
>How the fuck did everyone act like Delta is not even there?
For them he is a potato, they dont give much fucks about him. They mention him sometimes but the camera angle makes it look like they talk about Gab.
>Another shit thing was that MIND HACK and how they made shifters look like comic book heroes with those weird blue animated balls falling on them
its better than nothing
>>
Anyone else feel this is a case of writers ego?

Then the creator knows everything about their series, and to them it makes logical sense, but because of the information they know, they leave out little things because to them, its already explainable?

I feel like uchi jumped the gun and forgot to write it in a way that people other then himself could understand everything. theres too many little instances that have no explanations.

A lot of writers tend to do that, they fall in love with their idea so much, they forget its meant to be for everyone else, not just them.
>>
File: IMG_20160627_163822.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_163822.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>342985831
The capsules make numbers in the item screen. Blur your eyes. The colors are on the computer

Can someone help with this?
>>
I have a lot of questions that unless there's a new game they will never be answered
Who the fuck was Left?
How can Delta live 124 years and be so well?
What kind of eyes Delta have? They were rare as fuck.
What happened to K and ? ?
And Clover and Alice?
>>
>>342981291
The Aksys sales and marketing dude is on Twitter keeping people updated and is apparently trying to get firm confirmation from Amazon about wtf is going on and making sure they do what they're told, but he's said that they have the game in their warehouses so they should ship them out as Aksys has told them to and then follow up in a few weeks with shipping the watches and extra bonus thing when they're done. He said in another tweet that worst case scenario, assuming Amazon doesn't fuck customers over, any delays should only see us getting our games 1-2 days late.
>>
File: 1466992122624.jpg (35 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466992122624.jpg
35 KB, 320x240
>>342986038
>>
File: IMG_20160627_162559.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_162559.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>342985923
Then what am I missing? The insect icon isn't one away from the last if you look at it from right to left or left to right.
>>
>>342986152
Thanks broski
>>
>loved the first half with all mysteries and character interactions
>once the transporter and shifting are introduced it turns into ANIME
>doesn't even finish properly you have to enter the game again and read some text files
Disappointment all around
>>
File: LIEUTENANT DAN.jpg (303 KB, 1360x574) Image search: [Google]
LIEUTENANT DAN.jpg
303 KB, 1360x574
>>342985875
The game was good per se, the flow and intrigue were excellent, all that stuff.

Like someone on dumblr said... once they began explaining things, that's when the magic died.

My dissapointment hit the all-time high the moment Delta Psycho-Mantis'd Eric to shoot everyone in the quantum room.

They actually did it.
They Casualized and trivialized the series' finale as a fucking entry point for newcomers to the series by introducing new, hitherto absurd or just laughable aspects, when they had so much else to draw upon.
>>
>>342986041
Deltas brother way back in 1908 who apparently has no signifigance to him now because muh sister
Because AY LMAO technology
also because AY LMAO technology
Dropped in concept completely
doesnt matter
>>
>>342986168
The colors, shapes and numbers in the pills correspond to the tubes.
>>
>>342986168
Check the pills. They're numbers.
>>
does 999 work well on an emulator? i'd like to play that before i play zero time dilemma.
>>
>>342985868
It's not any lack of continuity that is the problem it's the fact that things that are made to be very very important in VLR are explained, yes, but then merely tossed aside. The whole OMG YOU MUST STOP RADICAL 6 became a "in one timeline Mira decides to have a little giggle at your expense and it leads to VLR but it doesn't matter in this game at all and you never really work to stop that outcome, it just sort of happens while you are doing other things!"
>>
>>342986041
Left was the son of the family who raised him. Zero is special.
Alice and clover are completly irrelevant
>>
ALL-ICE completely dropped.

WHY. 999 made such a damn big deal about it
VLR had a throwaway red herring for it
ZTD just up and drops the entire thing as if it never happened.

Whats the fucking point uchi?
>>
>>342986407
Shit yeah it does it's a DS game go get yourself desmume or summat.
>>
>>342986319
>>342986370
What pills? All I have are beakers...
>>
File: IMG_20160627_164039353-768x1024.jpg (166 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_164039353-768x1024.jpg
166 KB, 768x1024
how do I do this part
>>
>>342986297
I feel like this is what Uchi is gonna say if he's asked those questions. Either that or just ignore them.
>>
>>342986513

ALL-ICE was a red herring from the beginning.
>>
>>342986513
Not everything needs to be a plot point. I'm actually kinda glad he made All-Ice a red herring because it means he won't need to pull some bullshit excuse out of his ass and transitively sacrifice the quality of other plot points
>>
>>342986569
Very carefully.
>>
>>342986569
Spin the room around and pay attention
>>342986563
Find the pills
>>
>>342986569
See the box in the right corner? You have to solve the puzzles and open it. Also you have to make the gear fall into the right way (it is in the h chaped whatever)
>>
>>342986248
Yeah they had decent concepts like discussing important and relevant topics early on, and important information being revealed even during bad ends, as opposed to VLR where everybody was as secretive as possible and you learn virtually nothing of significance until certain specific endings or true route.

It really was a total disappointment in nearly every conceivable way. A massive insult and "fuck you" to actual fans of the series who genuinely wanted a conclusion and resolution to the series.
>>
>>342986650
Yeah, okay, I guess, but that only applies if the fact remains that the quality of the other plot points were GOOD, WHICH CLEARLY, A LOT OF PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH.
>>
>>342985380
>>342986041
>>342986513
Please look forward to the 4th game :)
>>
File: 1447975537710.jpg (98 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
1447975537710.jpg
98 KB, 555x475
>>342986569
>took me ages to notice the targets on the ceiling cause shit eyes.
>>
>>342986410
really thought that Sigma and Phi would be actively trying to stop radical 6 from happening
it's just one outcome in like 8 all because Mira was miffed at Phi
They basically succeed in their mission 90% of the time
>>
>>342986513
We never saw Phi in a swimsuit either.

I'd be happy with Alice and Clover in the game again instead of the shitfest we got.
>>
I can't be the only one that thought that
K was inside of Diana and that's why she pushed the yellow button and why she didn't went with Phi and Sigma after that.
>>
>>342986869
Not to mention the shit resolution.
>>
>>342986942
I thought that Blick Winkel was the one making everyone push the yellow buttons.

Maybe K is inside Gab.
>>
>>342987056
>Maybe K is inside Gab.
Does the game take place in Canada?
>>
The mind hack is such a piece of shit writing holy fuck I'm mad. It basically lets Uchi get away from answering any "why did Delta do thing x?" question because the answer will be "He can read everyone's minds and works towards the end goal of saving humanity!"

Like if you happen to wonder why Brother(Delta) was an antagonist in VLR and why he sent Dio to the moon to fuck things up instead of cooperating with Akane, Sigma and others the answer will be "Lol he can read everyone's minds and is merely pretending to be a villain so AB project works out!"
>>
>>342987056
Speaking of Gab
Why the fuck Delta killed him?
>>
>>342986410
Zero could've said something like if you escape from here or if a certain number of you die/don't die he'll release radical 6 to the outside world and it would happen in most timelines, except the true ending one. Now you learn that radical 6 doesn't mean shit and that Zero was the good guy all along.
>>
>>342987268
He's a bad guy
>>
About the complaints in on the ending that connects to VLR
How do we know that radical-6 only spread in the one path? We have no reason to think that Delta didn't spread it anyways in the other timelines. He only died in a portion of the timelines anyways. The reason why that timeline was the VLR one is because of the other circumstances that went with it, Sigma lost his arms and his eye and Diana caused that specific outbreak.
>>
>>342987358
>How do we know that radical-6 only spread in the one path?
That's the problem, that we don't know.
>>
>>342987268
We don't know. Maybe to spare him from a death of old age.

Why the hell was Gab CHAINED THE FUCK UP in that one bad end?
>>
>Zero is yet again a good guy when considering the big picture
How surprising.

Why were the others so mad at him at the end anyway? Especially hypocritical from Akane and Sigma considering they were also Zero before. Not to mention Akane was once Zero just to save her own fucking life, not humanity.
>>
>>342980335
>C Team control room cable puzzle

Why do I get the feeling this is simpler than it looks? Send help
>>
>>342987484
>Why the hell was Gab CHAINED THE FUCK UP in that one bad end?

So Sean wouldn't leave the place. Why? Ask Uchi.
>>
>>342986370
This puzzle idea I found really clever. Took me a while to notice but when I did everything just fell into place.
>>
>>342987445
Fair enough, but I just chose to assume that it would. I'm sure the Q&A will include a more definitive answer.
>>
>>342987590
>not spoiling quoted spoilers
Stop.
>>
>>342987358
Because that ending is the only one that hammers you in the head that OMG WE KILLED SIX BILLION
>>
Wait a fucking minute:
After Phi gets injected with the radical 6 and therefore creates VLR:
Could she not just have shifted to right before she got injected and kicked Mira in the face so that she passes out or something

I guess it would have been too easy.
>>
Also I wouldn't be surprised if ZTD is one of those games that benefits from a second playthrough to pick up on some stuff the player might have missed first time round. Might be a lot hidden between the lines that people aren't picking up on
>>
>>342987540
Because he killed Gab in one timeline. Good people don't kill dogs. I would be mad at him too.
>>
File: 1451434146900.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1451434146900.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>342987615
I can't wait for:
>That's a secret ^_^
>Please look forward to 4th game
>I'll leave it to your imagination
He'll probably avoid other questions too.
>>
So who had the "Virgin" key?
>>
>>342987737
Fair enough.
>>
>>342987771
Mira
>>
>>342987673
meh. It's not much of a spoiler.
>>
>>342987736
Not really, I spent the past three hours re-watching every fragment.

Only thing is Delta's shadow can be seen in some parts of Q team, thats pretty much it.
>>
>>342987771
A lot of the X-Passes were moderate spoilers too.

Goddamn. This whole thing was handled poorly.
>>
>>342987771
Phi. Diana and sigma clearly aren't
>>
>>342987759
If he seriously pulls a "Oh wait there's gonna be a 4th game" thing out then I'm gonna be pretty pissed. Quality over quantity, I'd want a game that is a bigger wrap up that may take a little longer to come out over a game which has a chunk of unanswered questions just for the sake of trying to churn out another game.
>>
File: 11.png (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
11.png
7 KB, 250x250
>>342987562
Anyone?
>>
>Brother saves the world

Why?
>>
>>342988008
You need to find the thing that connects to the sunglasses that isn't the earpiece.
>>
>buying shit
>>
>>342987948
>First X-pass I get is Phi - twin

Nice going, Uchi :^)
>>
>>342988056
Oh, then I assume I look at the poster again after i've done that?
>>
Let's see if I got the snail story right
Mira killed Eric's mom, then the police arrested Akane's dad and him and Akane's mom died. A doctor picked a taxi that was meant for Akane's dad and the taxi got in a accident. Then, Sean died because the doctor didn't arrive. And also I guess that the old guy in Sean's story was Delta.

Man, fuck Mira.
>>
>>342987948
If you had played the previous 2 games (like myself) then it would have been pretty easy to notice how the xpasses linked to the character traits in some way, shape or form. Twas pretty obvious and drops some rather largish hints about some characters as well.
>>
It's interesting that people are already saying that things will never be explained, or that it will take another game to get answers.
The other games had plenty of things that were open, and that's why they had Q&As for them. There was a lot of important info in those and there's going to be another one for this game too. I can understand being disappointed that some stuff might be explained or shown only in a Q&A but it's not like it's anything new.
>>
>>342988098
Sounds right.
But your forgot some details:
Akanes mother commits suicide.
Erics Dad becomes a drinker and strangles Eric's brother chris that eric has to dispose in the lake. His father died because of an illness later.
>>
>finished all possible fragments for C team for now
>they start shifting to 4 completely different scenarios already played

holy shit and I thought it was cool in VLR, but this is insane!
>>
>>342988098
Mira ruined everything, including the 6 gorillion.
>>
File: 1458224317836.png (195 KB, 404x481) Image search: [Google]
1458224317836.png
195 KB, 404x481
>>342988139
>Expecting Uchi to answer important questions seriously
>>
>>342987948

can you list the x-passes? i'm curious about what they are.
>>
>>342988102
There was one X-pass called VIRGIN who was it for?
>>
>>342988079
Yeah that was the main one I was thinking of.

>>342988097
Uh I don't remember what it was but I found it pretty quickly. It may have been behind the speaker, or maybe that's where the earpiece was.

>>342988102
Well yeah that's what I meant.

>>342988139
But we were told certain things would be explained IN-GAME and certain characters would be present IN-GAME and yet we were lied to. It's grating how people will always ALWAYS play devil's advocate just for the sheer sake of disagreement and causation of argumentation.
>>
>>342988139
I think more people are disappointed that stuff Uchikoshi said would be explained in the 3rd game back in the VLR Q&A actually weren't addressed at all.
>>
>>342988342
Enjoy it while it lasts. Last part of the game is a shitshow.
>>
>>342988382
Everything is ruined because of an autistic girl that can't understand emotions.
>>
by the way has anyone saved that old magazine edit of phi? the one with red hair!
>>
>>342988429
look above
>>
>>342988485
That's not autism. She's sociopathic. Not like I expect most newposters to actually research terms they use or try to educate themselves.
>>
>>342988402
Here's a bunch I took note of. Probably missing some and some might be in the wrong place.

FIRE/FIGHT/SHIFT/SAVE/DREAM CRASH/JUNE/SIX/KEY FIVE/JUMP/RING/DOLL/QUARK
EYE/SELF/AGE KILL/VIRGIN/RIP/HEART FOOL/ICE/LAKE/LOVE/POOR
RED/MOON/BIRD/MOM MILK/TIME/FUTURE/TWIN/DEAR BLUE/FATE/DAD/OLD/ARM
>>
>>342981575

jesus how gory does this game get?

Not MK levels right? I just know that the creator though this game would be Z-rated in japan, but it thankfully got a D-rating

Z-rated would mean it had to be held behind counters, couldn't be advertised, and no one under 18 could buy it
>>
BE TESTED BY FIRE
>>
This is officially the month of "Well, it's better than nothing"
>>
so pc version comes out on the 30th?
European price just got announced and I aint buying this, not until a sale at least
fucking SMTIV costs quarter of that price because we got it digital only
>>
How the hell do I use the matches in the power room? This is driving me mad. I started the heater up, the team keeps saying I need to light up the other one now, but it doesn't let me use the matches in my inventory

AM I missing an item or something
>>
>In the end nobody cares Mira is a serial killer even though all the shifters know it, she even killed the D team in one fragment
>She turns herself in in the epilogue files for absolutely no reason
>Nothing happened to her that would change her personality that much, especially considering she's not a shifter and only had second hand knowledge of all the timelines where lots of shit went down
>Despite this she changes so much she even heals her emotional defect and develops real feelings

W H Y?
>>
>>342988098
>>342988382
>>342988485
Don't worry. Sean is gonna fix everything as they're gonna use the transporter and stop little Mira from commiting crime :) No, but seriously. He fucking broke Mira out of jail only just to copy her into another timeline. She'll still stay in that timeline and she'll just get into more trouble.
>>
>>342988742
>she even killed the D team in one fragment
She killed Junpei too, and in a very brutal way.
>>
>>342988723
29th
>>
>>342988653
The camera seems to cut away before anything truly gruesome but the blood levels are through the roof with bodies hitting the floor like flies at a fly spray factory.
>>
how do I get all the execution scenes? I only have Everyone unlocked and C team dead.
>>
>>342988742
Eric is such a good lover dude. He is also packing 20 inches
>>
>>342988925
see
>>342982463
>>342982506
>>
Does anyone have a pic of Delta's shadow showing in the standoff?
>>
>>342988939
Does he ever realized that she killed her mother?
>>
>>342988736
help
>>
>>342988925
Vote consecutively for each. For example:

>Vote Q-Team as C-Team
>let scene play out blah blah until it asks you to choose another fragment
>Vote Q-Team as D-Team
>repeat step two

>repeat this with the leftover group
>>
>>342988889
noice

sorry uchikoshi m8, but I'll be pirating this one
>>
>>342989074
His love is too strong for her. He doesn't care about his mother.
>>
>>342989089
If it let you use it for one, it should for the other. Make sure you have power going to that other side of the room.
>>
>>342989074
Maybe. Maybe he doesn't care, maybe he just can't resist them jiggle tits. If anything it depends if Sean told him and we can't know if he did.
>>
How are the puzzles? Do we get anything on par with Room Q in VLR or the penultimate room in 999 where you basically boss-rush through modified puzzles?
>>
>>342988736
>>342989089
Place the tin and mold you find in the other heater. This will allow you to then light it up with the matches.
>>
>>342988736
Turn the power on then switch it so you can open all of the glass containers. you get tin and aluminum and you put the two in the second heater and light the fire
>>
What if K was simply a spare body for future Sigma to go back to?

What if Blick Winkel was simply an after thought to VLR, and was just dropped like useless plot point he was like All-Ice?
>>
>>342988742
Eric and Mira feel clumsy in general, especially Eric, who doesn't seem to play into anything in the big picture and is basically just around to point deadly weapons at people to create tension, while otherwise just being a slightly tragic, though largely unimportant, wiener.
>>
>>342989074
I think it's implied, it might not be, but he forgives her in the end. This drives her to turn herself in and begin to try and change herself. They eventually marry as a result.
>>
>>342989074
He literally forgives her even when she kills him. I don't think he cares compared to how much he's obsessed with her.
>>
>>342989242
We sure do not
>>
File: 4 paths.png (20 KB, 1852x336) Image search: [Google]
4 paths.png
20 KB, 1852x336
>>342988925
From one of the older threads
Save this and share it around if someone else asks the same question.
>>
>>342989291
Eric is in the game just for the memes.
>>
File: thatswhathedid.png (546 KB, 851x436) Image search: [Google]
thatswhathedid.png
546 KB, 851x436
>>342989289
That would be shitty writing.
>>
>>342989289
>What if Blick Winkel was simply an after thought to VLR, and was just dropped like useless plot point he was like All-Ice?
I still say BW was never meant to be anything more than a cheeky way of saying you need to play the third game to find out what happens.
>>
>>342989469
Then Gab really is Kyle.
>>
>>342989289
All-ice was never implied to be a drastically important component to the game's story and plot.
>>
>>342989523
I think that too.
>>
>>342989289
Radical 6 was also supposed to be a big deal that must be stopped at all costs in the end of VLR.
The 6 billion only happens by chance because of a series of retarded and delayed decisions made by the cast.
>>
>Up to alien hyroglyphs puzzle.
Oh gawd
>>
>>342989598
Neither was [?], who was just mentioned in the epilogue and might as well have never existed because of how irrelevant he was to VLR and now ZTD.
>>
>>342988653
I don't know how the fuck it got a D considering it has dismemberment which is a big no-no in Japan if you want a sub-Z.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.