[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of it, /v/? >Story? >Gameplay? >Characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Download.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
What did you think of it, /v/?

>Story?
>Gameplay?
>Characters?
>Jacob?
>Evie?
>Present?
>WW1 Glitch?
>>
>>339471551
Jacob was an after thought while Evie was the main focus. London is big but it is also so boring.
>>
Story: OK, could have had higher stakes, I guess. Needed more modern day stuff, really.

Gameplay: Good. The complexity of the city was really neat, and it'll be difficult to go back to the smaller, single level buildings from previous civilizations.

Characters: Assuming we are talking about cameos and things? Below average. Since not very many huge assassinations occurred in this time period, the majority of characters were completely fictional, and all the famous historical figures were benevolent guides for our two protagonists.

Jacob: Too hotheaded, not enough character development, turns on a dime after 3 whole missions dealing with the leader of the rival gang. Even after that, still doesn't serious up all that much.

Evie: Also too static. Her main character development is "Well, I guess it's worth trying to have emotions and relationships rather than focusing on The Job so much," when that's exactly the opposite of what an assassin should be.

Present: Some pretty good plot development but there should have been MORE and it should have been interactive.

WW1: Pretty cool but there will never be a full game in that setting now. Would have been cool to be an Assassin Pilot and do dogfighting missions.
>>
>>339472605

This was so obvious that it bothered me over the wholw game.
>>
Present is basically fucked up since Desmond but it was neat playing twins and one searching for the artefact while the other one basically fucked up london step by step. Gameplay and map wise is what ubisoft can't go back anymore so we should get at least new gameplay mechs like always in the next title.
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
>>339472605

But why is Jacob the face of every trailer they made?
>>
>>339472605
I felt that Jacob was the focus gameplay-wise while Evie was the focus in the story. Shit felt weird.
>>
File: Berg is Alpha as fuck..jpg (51 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
Berg is Alpha as fuck..jpg
51 KB, 800x449
>>339471551

That master Assassin chick in the modern section was pretty cool with being crazy, talking to her dead sister and using two blades like Ezio.

But Berg is Alpha as fuck and he'll get his revenge.

Also, Underground was a cool song.
>>
>>339477887

Evie didn't feel like the focus story wise since Jacob had the bigger part imo. He had at least one mission more in each sequence and the templar assassinations were almost always his job.
She didn't even agree with Jacob building up a gang at the beginning but then you see her together with Jacob playing the boss every time you claim a territory. Shit disturbed me
>>
>>339471551
So...did the twins fuck or are your parents cousins?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.