[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is DS3 the last Souls game and if you think it is are you ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bbbbbb.jpg (57 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.jpg
57 KB, 600x692
Is DS3 the last Souls game and if you think it is are you ok with that?
>>
It won't be as long as you can make a profit from it. That was how it was with Armored Core and Metal Wolf Chaos.
>>
>>338126296
According to miyameme, yes
Yes because it was highly flawed and gives me the impression they didnt learn from ds2, and rushed it for funding
>>
>>338126296

I just recently got gud after like 3 years of restarting DaS, so yeah, I wouldn't mind, I still haven't bought 2 or 3.
>>
File: 1461762665581.png (152 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
1461762665581.png
152 KB, 400x433
>>338126296
Honestly no, unless the DLC is really good.

It just feels like the lore this time around is purposefully more cryptic in the sense that it doesn't fit together as well as it did in 1 and 2. Like they took their initial concept and pushed it too far.

It's like the most well explained stuff is still full of holes and then shit like the Profaned Capital has just enough material to write a short paragraph.

At least back in DaS1 is was all hidden but it was there. Like hiding puzzle pieces versus hiding puzzle pieces with a fourth of them just thrown into the fire
>>
My only problem is that its so fucking linear. I have no motivation to play through it again or start a new build
>>
>>338127265
>It just feels like the lore this time around is purposefully more cryptic
D
L
C

DS2 didn't fit shit either before the crowns trilogy
>>
I'm fine with it.

They fucked up DS3 to an extent, copy and pasting, unbalanced as fuck, rehashes out the ass. The only thing I have high hopes for is the DLC, lets just hops that it's not lazy bullshit and "only ds1 kids will understaend dis"

Miyazaki clearly didn't learn from DS2 and only kept all the small, minor improvements that mean fuck all to the overall quality of the game because the negatives outweigh the positives.
>>
>>338127921
First line anon. The quality of the DLC will make or break DS3 for me. Also >>338127575
>>
>>338126296
>Is DS3 the last Souls game
lmao no
>>
Part of me is OK because I know more games will further stale the experience until it's ruined.

Part of me likes the games so much I want them to release them endlessly

It's really die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the Assassin's Creed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.