[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: 1460903461877.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460903461877.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Dark Souls 3 Lore Thread
>>
>>336121756
>assumption.
I think its fair to say the dude eating all the gods would eat a god.

> Perhaps she was intended to give birth to powerful soldiers for them in the future, etc.
Must hurt to reach so far into your ass to pull that out. And yet you balk at the idea of the devourer of gods eating gods.
>>
>trees

why are they so important
>>
>>336121882
you don't know how many gods he ate. we know of one.
>>
Okay before this devolves into shitposting I want someone to quote this post and outline the exact evidence for why Rosaria is Gwynevere or why she isn't.

If you respond to this with "play the game" or some variant then your side is the loser.

gl, hf :^)
>>
File: 1443410633621.png (316 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
1443410633621.png
316 KB, 1000x720
First for Gwynevere is the Queen of Lothric and Rosaria is Gertrude, Gwynevere's most holy maiden.

That was why she got the miracle, the Princess of Sunlight gave it as a gift before she left

And also why Leonhardt was so jealous of you getting close to Rosaria, he was part of the royal family and interacted a lot with her to the point of falling in love and rescuing her from the Grand Archives to a place no Lothric knight would ever go.

This and more will be all in my next lore video please donate to my patreon at patreon.com/VaatiVidya
>>
>>336121981
>you don't know how many gods he ate.
We know his plan is to eat them all.

and you;re suggesting he didn't eat one in his home.
>>
>>336122045
V A A T I
A
A
T
I
>>
>>336122074
>them all

who is left? you have no idea how many ever existed, how many might have been left, who qualified as one

I know I have to explain this to you because so many of you don't read/don't go outside: You can build one bridge and be referred to as "Builder of Bridges". it is a figure of speech.
>>
>>336122045
>and Rosaria is Gertrude, Gwynevere's most holy maiden.
that would explain where the fuck she went and why her cage is empty.
>>
>>336122143
>who is left? you have no idea how many ever existed, how many might have been left
So?

>who qualified as one
all the people of gwyn are gods, for example, his immediate family. thats their species, god.
>>
>>336121981
Gwendolin was the only one left. Gwyn went hollow after rekindling the first flame and was eventually killed at the end of DS1, Gwynevere fucked off to live with her husband, the first is unknown, and Gwyndolin stayed in the basement to keep up the illusion on Anor Londo.
>>
>>336122586
Well the thing is there are other "gods" like the guy that gwynevere went off to marry. Other guy is correct that "gods" are a race, its not just gwyns family. There may have been many of them

but we just don't know
>>
>Gwynevere is Rosaria

and why the FUCK would Gwynevere, PRINCESS OF SUNLIGHT make her home in the Cathedral of the Deep, which worships DARKNESS?
>>
>Ruined finger of Dark Sun Gwyndolin.
>The young crossbreed girl loved her brother, of whom all that remains is this ruined finger.
>Even so, her love for him will never falter.
;_;
>>
>>336122692
They didn't always worship darkness, that started with the pontif seeing dark able to taint even flame.

But yeah, why she would stay in light of all that who fucking knows.
>>
>>336122692
because she was captured and twisted by them you retard fuck, holy shit. Why do you think she is rosaria now? Do you think she became that way voluntarily? fucking lol
>>
>>336122801
the Deep was always darkness, they were corrupted to worship the Abyss under Sulyvahn
>>
>>336122692
especially in the place where the DEVOURER OF GODS used to live
>>
>>336122852
>source: my ass
>>
>>336122937
source: you are literally unable to put 2+2 together if someone doesnt do it for you

kids whove never read books need to stay out of lore threads
>>
>>336122937
This "rosaria is gwynevereerererere" bullshit is my new metric for seeing if somebody is a moron
>>
>>336122971
>even though my theory has literally 0 evidence I'm going to stubbornly pretend it's fact anyway
ok
>>
>>336122034

>>336122656
>>
>>336123028
>it has 0 evidence because I'm missing things when I search and i didn't do the quest in game

ayy lmao
>>
>>336123020
Yeah, pretty good one but I will stick with "LoC never linked the flame"
>>
File: 1460745265103.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1460745265103.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>336123020
>Rosaria is Gwynevere
>LoCs never linked the flame
>Nameless King is Ornstein

I should participate more in the lore threads tbqh, it's a gold mine
>>
>>336123143
>LoC never linked the flame
please tell me that doesnt mean lord of cinder?
>>
Lorefag tier list.

Literally just got here and will hopefully leave soon tier:
>Rosaria is Gwynevere
>Aldrich ate Nito and the Witch of Izalith
>Aldrich, Yhorm and the Abyss Watchers never linked the fire
>Solaire is still the firstborn
>Ornstein is the dragon NK is riding on
>>
>>336123128
>Bountiful Sunlight
>special miracle GRANTED BY the Princess of Sunlight

>Soothing Sunlight
>special miracle GRANTED to the maidens of the Princess of Sunlight

Rosaria is a handmaiden of Gwynevere, she uses the miracles that Gwynevere gifted to her subordinates
>>
>>336121732
Yo, whats your stats with that insane casting speed?
>>
>>336123273
It is
>>
>>336123350
>Ornstein is the dragon NK is riding on

How the hell can someone even reach that conclusion?
>>
>>336123371
>Bountiful Sunlight in Dark Souls 1
>Special miracle granted to the maidens of Gwynevere, Princess of the Sun.
There is literally no difference between the two miracles. Go home.
>>
>>336123350
>>Aldrich ate Nito
I dont pay attention to these threads much but I thought that was the consensus because he has some of nitos moves?
>>
So did they remove fight clubs from das3? Can't seem to summon more than one dark spirit/phantom etc. I tried invading ppl at the known pvp spot in iirythl and seems other ppl cant summon more either.
>>
>>336123371
>the only thing is the miracle

you keep going in circles over and over and over and over, proving that you haven't done the quest and don't even know what dialogue i previously mentioned

Also you can capitalize "granted" all you want, it's just highlighting the fact that you don't understand the importance difference of "granted to" and "granted by"
>>
>>336123461
Dried finger is +1 summon and +1 invade spot
>>
>>336123441
Because if there's one thing these threads are very good at, it's killing brain cells and inspiring stupidity.
>>
>>336123439
Oh fuck off.

>>336123350
>>Solaire is still the firstborn
Man I wanted that to be true.
>>
>>336123461
If you beat the boss on that level you can only summon one red phantom for that level. It's fucking gay as hell
>>
>>336123479
I'll post it since you seem reluctant to.

Well, well, never expected to see you here.
Couldn't resist her any longer, in all her festering glory?
And now you want to ravage her soul, as well.

I sowed the seeds. I'll prune the mess.
I, Leonhard, I swear so upon my vows to the goddess.

No one will despoil her soul.
Certainly no beast wrapped in human skin!
Isn't flesh enough for a sick beast?!

What do you want with her soul?

- Leonhard upon invasion
>>
>>336123479
granted to and granted by literally mean the same thing

>granted to == a gift to someone
example: a gift to Gwynevere's handmaidens
>granted by == a gift from someone
example: a gift from Gwynevere, to her handmaidens

learn English
>>
File: fuckoff.png (95 KB, 1559x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
95 KB, 1559x526
>>336123453
We need one of these for each of the stupid theories, really.
>>
>>336123453
Nobody thinks aldrich ate nito. It is impossible to eat a lord after the events of dark souls 1 obviously.

grouping that in with other shit that is well-supported in game and obviously was the intent of the lore is childish, but they can't accept they are wrong
>>
DEEPEST
>>
>>336123585
literally none of this implies that Gwynevere is Rosaria
>>
>>336123604
A shit ton of people thought that until people started reposting >>336123602 in every thread to shut them the fuck up
>>
>>336123598
>granted to and granted by literally mean the same thing
>learn English
yikes.

>>336123585
If you take nothing from that then you aren't very intelligent. Also, there is more dialogue, but the bulk of what's important is there
>>
>>336121732
Why would you start the thread with that embarrassing webm?
>>
>>336123598
>granted to
could be any middle management priest handing them out
>granted by
can be nobody else
>>
>>336123585
Weird, he never refers to her as a god in any other context.

Nothing ever does.

Seems like this is trying to recall the golden knight and his goddess of love, and obesssion.
And since its done by invading in the same way with the same item.
>>
Sorry this post took a while, I'm an autist about this sort of thing

>>336121990
>Luck and hollowing are intensely tired, luck is said to be a purely human thing.

As far as I can tell DaS3 ties luck to:

Humans:
Anri's Sowrd

Hollows:
Hollow Gem

Some weird transcendental state of being:
Man-Grubs

Curses:
Description
Mimic Head
Gold Serpent Ring

The Soul:
Crystal Sage rapier
Mimic Head
Hollow Gem

And you might further argue that you can fold all of these topics into a thesis approximating

"Luck is related to the manipulation of the soul"

because that's really what we're looking at here, various different treatments of the soul, being hollow is lacking bits or all of a soul, crystals are deeply tied to the soul, curses are related to the soul, the man-grubs have been reborn in some fashion which is implicative of some kind of soul fuckery ala what Aldia was doing in the second game, etc.

I mean this is obviously super duper open to interpretation but that's how I'd rationalise it to fit my pre-existing view of the game.

>We've never seen a non-human go hollow

Well I do believe Gwyn is hollow so this is a bit debatable, but aside from Gwyn we also see in the opening cinematic that "they" of "from the dark" fame are all hollows and we know that they found the souls of lords within the flame, ergo what you're looking at are the primordial races from before the soul was even a thing that existed.

>we've seen people look hollow but thats not the same.

And why not? If it looks like and acts like and shares theoretical mechanics with a hollow then it should be a hollow.

Hope you're still here at this point
>>
File: deamonette.png (690 KB, 440x887) Image search: [Google]
deamonette.png
690 KB, 440x887
I don't know what the fuck is Dark Firelink and its relationship with Firelink Shrine.

Also Dark ending isn't the same as the age of dark that Aldritch wanted?
>>
>>336123734
either way, it means that she isn't Gwynevere, she is one of the maidens who were the recipients of said spells
>>
>>336123681
Well, I don't really care what people who are outright stupid think

gwynevere being rosaria is supported in multiple ways, eating nito is outright impossible based on the strongest facets of the lore
>>
Guys I've just discovered something incredible
Check it out

>Bountiful Sunlight
>Special miracle granted to the maidens of Gwynevere, Princess of the Sun.

>Soothing Sunlight
>Special miracle granted to the maidens of the Princess of Sunlight.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE
SEATH IS NITO
>>
>>336123754
>only humans can hollow
FUCK
OFF
>list of non-humans that can hollow
dogs
rats
Gwyn
>>
>>336123602
Its not the common view then? that is comforting.
>>
>>336123509
the thing is, i used to do this shit without the dried finger stuff.
>>
>>336123798
there is no logical basis for the statement you just made

you need to admit that to yourself when you're just cluttering up the thread with trash posts.
>>
>>336123798
>the spell that is only granted by the Princess is granted from Rosaria's soul
If nobody else can give it out, how does her soul give it to us?
>>
>>336123853
I think you misread anon, we share the same view, I'm responding to that other guy
>>
>>336123853
Nameless King
Vendrick (as big as Gwyn if not bigger for the half-giant memers)
Multiple giants
>>
>>336123931
>f nobody else can give it out, how does her soul give it to us?
You can get the spell in dark1. Clearly there are other ways to get it since she doesn't show up in that game.
>>
>>336123931
because fucking obviously someone with the Miracle in their possession can give it to others you retarded motherfucker.

Drop the miracle to a host when you invade, does that mean you spontaneously turn into Gwynevere?
>>
>>336124023
Yet they decided to change the description instead of the paste job Soothing is.
>>
Resposting because people were too busy arguing over month old shitflings to notice new information:

Dark Souls 3 Sacred Oath
>Miracle of those chosen by the Sunlight covenant. Temporarily boosts attack and damage absorbtion for self and those in vicinity.
>This is the tale of the Sun's firstborn, his faithful first knight, and the brave dragonslayer who served them both.

Leo Ring
>Ornstein was the first knight of the sun's eldest born, and his cross spear is said to have pierced scales made of stone.

Sun's firstborn = Nameless King
Faithful First Knight = Ornstein
Brave Dragonslayer who served them both = A character we were not aware existed, and who is almost definitely the owner of the 'Dragonslayer Armor'. This explains many inconsistencies and confusion concerning Ornstein and his armor.
>>
>>336123914
>I have 0 arguments so I'm just going to shitpost
wew lad

"Rosaria is Gwynevere" should be an automatic 3 day ban
>>
>>336123931
dude they're having such a hard time with this thing, don't make it any more difficult for them, you might give them an aneurysm.

I'll laugh when vaati posts a video saying gwynevere is rosaria and the same guy telling me i'm wrong will then blindly defend the viewpoint he cast aside today

people like that arent capable of thinking for themselves

leonhard killed rosaria to free her soul from her physical form, and then took the soul to gwynevere's room, where he sat and guarded it, while referring to her as his "queen"

but he did this for no reason!!!!!! no reason at all!!!!!!!! :)
>>
>>336123754
>Hope you're still here at this point
I am and I thank you for this post.

It was well put together, and I am sorry my error caused you to need to create such a large rebuttal, but thankful for the correction.
>>
Could Nameless King take on all of Gwyn's 4 knights + Smough?
>>
File: nameless_king_guide_SITE_feature.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nameless_king_guide_SITE_feature.jpg
526 KB, 1920x1080
Is the dragon rider riding the dragon that attacks you at the very beginning or is that the ancient wyvern?
>>
is eldrich chsoen undead???????
>>
>>336124096
Solaire=firstborn
Ornstein=first knight
Nameless king=Brave Dragonslayer
>>
File: croco visceral.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
croco visceral.webm
3 MB, 853x480
Viscerals are fun
>>
>>336124096
>This explains many inconsistencies and confusion concerning Ornstein and his armor.
huh. Could be the old dragonslayer, since his armor is the right color.
>>
>>336124128
>I'll laugh when vaati posts a video saying gwynevere is rosaria and the same guy telling me i'm wrong will then blindly defend the viewpoint he cast aside today
>v-vaati will agree with me and then you'll see, you bullies!
Jesus christ, do you hear yourself?

The case for Gwynevere being the Queen of Lothric is infinitely stronger than the case for her being Rosaria.
The Queen of Lothric cannot be Rosaria for reasons that have been stated time and time again.
If you cannot comprehend this then that's your issue.
>>
>>336124171
not really, dude could much less handle my dick
>>
>>336124171
He was Gwyn's firstborn, strongest of all three kids.

Guy could have probably beaten 90% of the entire Souls series cast alone in his prime
>>
>>336124267
>The case for Gwynevere being the Queen of Lothric is infinitely stronger than the case for her being Rosaria.

SHE'S BOTH, RETARD, HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND LOL
>>
>>336124171

He trained them, of course he could.
>>
File: giant visceral.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
giant visceral.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>336124252
>>
>>336124262
>huh. Could be the old dragonslayer, since his armor is the right color.
Unlikely. The Dragonslayer Spear seems like it was something unique to Ornstein, his personal weapon. This new unnamed Dragonslayer appears to have wielded an axe and shield.
>>
>>336121920
do we need em
>>
>>336124346
Did not consider that
>>
File: visceral crystal.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
visceral crystal.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>336124334
>>
>>336124317

>>336124267
>The Queen of Lothric cannot be Rosaria for reasons that have been stated time and time again.
I'm amazed that you continue to insult people for 'not reading' while being so autistically eager to post that you don't even finish reading the post you're responding to.

>inb4 WHAT PROOF
the cycle fucking continues
>>
>>336124304
So why flame didn't made him a Lord of Cinder if he is poweful enough?
Better to take his ash to the throne than some garbage like watchers and aldrich
>>
>>336124346
>The Dragonslayer Spear seems like it was something unique to Ornstein, his personal weapon

it's not. it's a generic dragonslayer spear. i'm sure his was nicer than the others, but it is typical of dragonslayer weapons
>>
What of Aldritch ate the Nameless King?

THE AGE OF THE DEEP BEGINS
>>
>>336124425
Because he didn't link the fire?

To be a Lord of Cinder is to link the fire after all
>>
>>336124431
Dragonslayer Spear description
>Cross spear associated with Ornstein the Dragonslayer.

Gough shot down dragons like all the other Dragonslayer archers. But he has Gough's Greatbow, and they have Dragonslayer Greatbow.
>>
File: visceral spider.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
visceral spider.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>336124417
>>
>>336124425
>So why flame didn't made him a Lord of Cinder if he is poweful enough?
he is hollow and past his prime.

in his day he would have made great kindling, but his fire is already fading. A source for your own power, not for cinder
>>
>>336124418
>>The Queen of Lothric cannot be Rosaria for reasons that have been stated time and time again.
>I'm amazed that you continue to insult people for 'not reading' while being so autistically eager to post that you don't even finish reading the post you're responding to.

Oh you must mean your genius post where you say she couldn't have ever left DESPITE THE SAME ITEM DESCRIPTION SAYING SHE LEFT

LOL

you contradict things *within the same item description* and yet you cannot drop your relentless fucking assault of stupidity on my fortress of comprehension and intellect

DUHH EVEN THOUGH IT DIRECTLY STATES GWYNEVERE LEFT LOTHRIC, SHE NEVER LEFT CUZ I SEZ SO LOLS AND ALL UR THEORIES R WRONG CUZ MY MADE UP SHIT THAT I SAID

please honestly kill yousrelf, i don't mean that in some snarky insulting way, i mean the world is dragged down by your existence and i want you to die, in honesty
>>
>>336123760
THANKS FOR ANSWERING BITCHES.
>>
>>336124547
see
>>336121882
>>
>>336124547
>Oh you must mean your genius post where you say she couldn't have ever left DESPITE THE SAME ITEM DESCRIPTION SAYING SHE LEFT

Oh my god.
Is THIS why you've been so autistically adamant about this fucking theory?

YOU
MISREAD
MY
FUCKING
I never said anything about HER leaving.
I said it doesn't work because ROSARIA'S FIRSTBORN LEFT, AND THE QUEEN OF LOTHRIC'S FIRSTBORN IS LORIAN

WHO
HAS
NEVER
LEFT
>>
File: 20160501111253_1.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160501111253_1.jpg
507 KB, 1920x1080
Sirris a slut
>>
>>336124549
No problems bro
You can always rely on the lore threads!
>>
>>336124634
>AND THE QUEEN OF LOTHRIC'S FIRSTBORN IS LORIAN

LOL
LOL
LOL

laughing so fucking hard at you bro

maybe go reread that divine blessing description again, LOVING EVERY LAUGH AT YOUR TEENAGE NON READING COMPREHENDING, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ASS, LOL.
>>
>>336124547
>bitches constantly about reading comprehension and people being unable to accept that they are wrong
>misunderstands, misreads or ignores virtually every rebuttal that is thrown at him while telling everyone to kill themselves
Dark Souls lore threads in a nutshell really.
>>
>>336124634
Nothing confirms Lorian as firstborn that I can recall.
>>
>>336124549
calm down

>I don't know what the fuck is Dark Firelink and its relationship with Firelink Shrine.

its back in time when the fire didnt get relit in time. But some plucky fucker always manages to do it.

>Also Dark ending isn't the same as the age of dark that Aldritch wanted?
Not quite. But its close.
>>
How many gods actually lived in Anor Londo?

A few hundred? Thousands?

Where did they all go when they left?
>>
>>336124503
goughs greatbow was more than likely a gidt from the giant blacksmith though
>>
>>336124647
do NOT say mean things about her

Fuck off back to Undead Settlement, Hodrick.
>>
What's the deal with the new darkmoon covenant leader? Did someone fuck Seath twice?
>>
>>336124739
He is the eldest child of the Queen of Lothric. That makes him the Queen of Lothric's firstborn.
>>
>>336123602
>his body disintegrates
and doesnt gwyndolins body also?
>>
>>336124779
maybe gwyn fucked pricilla.
>>
>>336124721
>teams up with the guy who headcannoned the divine blessing description
>accuses me of not reading

cute, but you just got blown the fuck out because by now he's googled it and realized he just built a 45 minute argument on something he fucking FAILED TO READ CORRECTLY

yeah sorry fuck off rosaria is gwyn and when vaati tells you, you will align your theory with vaati because you are too unintelligent to come to your own conclusions.

Remember that you heard it here first, little ones. Go play with your iphone 6s, now, Skylar and Decklan.
>>
>>336124847
Gwyndolin is an optional boss. The game's plot is not contingent on him being killed. It is with Nito.
>>
>>336123931
Except obviously other people can give it out, this all ties back to what exactly a miracle is.

It's essentially a bit of free floating "god magic" (substitute whatever you like here, what matters is that its power you don't own but can call on with sufficient faith) that you can call upon by praying to them by reading a story about them that is related to the feat you're trying to perform. This is why Miracles are about faith rather than any intrinsic capacity for magic on the part of the wielder.

So, Miracles are tales of the gods, we can even see an example of the evolution of a story and how changing the story effects the miracle.

consider the family of:

Force
Emit Force
Wrath of the Gods.

WotG came first, it's the primal tale but it was lost at some point and reconstructed from memories and tatters of the original scripture so it devolved into Force, which is a lesser version but superficially similar. It doesn't end here though because it turns out that in outlying areas that are far removed from the Church's seat of power, a different version of the tale still survives, this is Emit Force, which is better than force but still not quite the same.

Compare it to the different Gospels and how some are canonical and some aren't, the Miracles that you perform are scriptures passed down through generations, you don't need to personally receive the scripture from God, you just need to know that ultimately that's where it originated.

If you want to say that Rosaria has to be Gwynevere because that's where the miracle comes from and they changed the wording slightly then I'll direct you to the absolute 100% certain miracle that we know of which was recieved similarly.

Sunlight Spear is a miracle that is "born of the fading soul of gwyn" it's much clearer here that trading in Gwyn's soul is what grants us this power, not so with the sunlight miracles, they don't tell us anything like that, merely that they were given to her handmaidens by her.
>>
>>336124830
elder prince. Its possible there was a more senior sister?
>>
>>336124830
Which item?
>>
>>336124847
Gwyndolin was an optional boss though, and since he was alive until Aldrich snatched him, it's clear the CU chose not to fight him.
>>
>>336124847
gwyndolin doesn't have to be canonically killed for dark souls 1 to take place. he is an optional encounter
>>
>>336124879
What are you even talking about?
Or are you just going to spam caps and shout about how right you are while not actually saying anything of worth or meaning for another hour?
>>
>>336124779
Replay first das
She is one of the creature from archives
She isn't half dragon, retards. Look at her tail and tentacles near face
>A sacred chime belonging to Yorshka. Her brother, the former knight captain, presented her with this medium together with another gift: her name.
>The ringing of the chime must have done much to soothe her loneliness.
Trap god wanted little sister so much, that he adopted her
>>
Is the Profaned Capital Oolacile? The architecture looks really similar.
>>
>>336124763
Some left with Gwynever.

Some are the slaves and Irithyll Knights.

Some left to Mirrah to found the Sunless realms.
>>
>>336124998
There was nothing left of it but a giant chasm in DaS, there's not going to be any of it in DaS3.
>>
>>336124976
>google.com
>oh shit he's right, I just talked shit for almost an hour based on something i misread or misinterpreted
>wh-what are you e-even talking abb-bout??
>>
>>336124980
>Look at her tail
anybody got a picture? I cant seem to see it or find one on google?
>>
>>336124998
Some people say it's Izalith, others say that it's Eleum Loyce.
>>
>>336124930
>>336124936
Queen of Lothric had three children.
Lorian
Lothric
Ocelotte
Ocelotte is stated as being the youngest.
Lothric is stated as being younger than Lorian.
That makes Lorian the eldest.
That makes him firstborn.
>>
>>336125162
Gertrude was also a daughter of the Queen of Lothric
Nice try though.
>>
>>336125018
>and Irithyll Knights.
it looks like the pontif gave the cursed rings to all those left who had royal blood.
>>
>>336125162
What happened to Ocelotte?
>>
>>336125129
Is this your shtick? You scream like a child about how right you are while failing to actually state what your argument or point even is? I honestly have no idea what you are expecting me to have realized.
>>
>>336124162
no problemo senpai, I enjoy procrastinating and talking about this sort of thing, I feel like I'm almost too obsessed with these games and the lore
>>
>>336125162
>Queen of Lothric had three children.
said where?
>>
>>336125220
The Pontiff Knights have Irithyllian features like Grey hair as well.
>>
>>336125162
>Queen of Lothric had three children.
You do not have this information.
>>
>>336125210
no she wasn't, she was her maiden, a priestess
>>
>>336125210
Divine Pillars of Light description.
>The Queen's holy maiden Gertrude was visited by an angel, who revealed this tale to her.

Gertrude was a handmaiden, not a daughter.
Next time you want to be smug, try to make sure you're actually correct first.

Incidentally, Gertrude is Rosaria.
>>
>>336125246
The Queen left and took Ocelotte with her.
Oceiros still thinks the baby is with him, but he's obviously crazy.
>>
>>336125290
>The Pontiff Knights have Irithyllian features
I do not mean all of them, but the only one who was royal was sent out.
>>
>>336125249

That he's wrong and to scared/childish to admit it.
>>
>>336124252
How do you even pull them off?
>>
>>336125319
>Gertrude is Rosaria.
No she isn't
Gwynevere is
>>
>>336125416

stagger an enemy
>>
>>336125416
>hit enemy in the head or other weak point
>they fall over
>walk up and press R1
>>
>>336125448
then why didn't she get eaten?
>>
>>336125246
Ocelotte is Leonhard
>>
>>336125368
so yorshka is probably actually ocelotte and gwynevere is rosaria as she was captured trying to return her daughter to what she thought was the safety of her home

gwyndolin made yorshka into a trap to help hide her

makes perfect sense
>>
>>336125448
>Rosaria is mute and blind
>Gertrude is mute and blind
>Rosaria has a miracle granted to maidens of Gwynevere
>Gertrude was a maiden of the Queen of Lothric, who is also speculated to be Gwynevere

Gee.

I wonder.
>>
>>336125503
Miller is Ocelotte
>>
>>336125482
because aldrich is not mindless and repurposing something can be more useful than simply consuming it. rosaria is clearly serving some purpose to the church of the deep.

Also, even though Aldrich is more powerful, I can't be the only one feeling like Sulyvahn was actually far more in control of these events?
>>
File: 1461780254148.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1461780254148.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
Is Ornstien a canonical death? Because if you killed him and Smough in Anor Londo, how did his full armor set and weapon end up in the archdragon place?
>>
>>336125525
george mann, alan quah?

which are you?
>>
>>336121732
>that webm

And why do people say magic is trash again?
>>
>>336125162
Four actually, Leonhard is/was part of royalty.
>>
>>336125638
Ornstein canonically left before Smough was killed, so the Ornstein we fought was almost definitely an illusion.
>>
>>336125638
more than one dragon slayer
>>
>>336125561
>>Rosaria is mute and blind

you don't have this information

did none of you ever do word problems when you were a kid? so many of you rely on information that you don't have

>but she doesn't speak
so that means she's mute? You don't know
>>
>>336125680
That's pyromancy, not magic
>>
>>336125638
Illusions my man
Smough's armor in 3 says he was the last knight left to guard Anor Londo
>>
>>336125503
Ocelotte is Nameless King
He just got into a timeloop cus time is convoluted etc
>>
>>336125685
Part of royalty. Not 'a direct descendant of the most recent queen in this specific region'.

He's also like four times fucking smaller than every single one of the people you claim are his 'relatives', you dipshit.
>>
>>336125702
She doesn't have a tongue. Of course she's mute.
>>
File: 1459673237930.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459673237930.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>336123585
>>336123585
>>336123598
>>336123598

is this the only case where english major actually usefull?
>>
>>336123760
dark firelink is the real firelink.

Think about it, you arrive to the "real" firelink, find it filled with people, including the fire keeper.
How do you progress? you warp to Lothric wall.
the firekeeper we use is completely disconnected from the rest of the world.
The dark firelink however, actually IS connected.
The dark firelink is the real firelink shrine.

We can find a blacksmith hammer where Andre is, and we also get to find firekeeper's eyes...
The light firelink is in another world/timeline
>>
>>336125702
>Claiming tongues as trophies was originally the practice of an infamous troupe of invaders, who offered them to their speechless goddess.

>It is said that Rosaria, the mother of rebirth, was robbed of her tongue by her firstborn, and has been waiting for their return ever since.
>>
>>336125702
>you don't have this information
Ahaha.
Ahaha!
AAAAHAHAHAHA

Is this the hottest new meme?
The tongueless goddess who is constantly mentioned as being unable to speak or talk or use words or voice syllables isn't mute?
The goddess whose only it of lore states 'she can't fucking speak yo' isn't mute?
>>
>>336125561
fuck thats actually convincing.

>>336125612
>because aldrich is not mindless
He is eating all the gods, he has made up his mind on that.

>repurposing something can be more useful than simply consuming it.
Except thats not what he is doing, hes eating them all. Its his long plan.

>I can't be the only one feeling like Sulyvahn was actually far more in control of these events?
He was plotting and using the saint of the deep, but he clearly couldnt control him. He used him to kill Gwyndolin as he could only trap the darkmoon, but he isnt a match for a lord of cidner.
>>
>>336125832
isn't lorian also blind and mute? doesn't it say so somewhere?

so perhaps he snatched her (gwyneveres) tongue in an effort to speak
>>
>>336125638
Nameless king is optional boss, so no, more likely he will canonically survive
>>
Great Ones (BB) vs Gods/Lords (DS)

WHO
WINS

????????
>>
>>336125702
OH MY GOD

FUCK.
AHAHA
>>
>>336125916
they forced him to become a lord of cinder though, so he is clearly not above the power of the combined church
>>
>>336125719
pyromancy is magic

magic = pyro/sorc/miracle

>>336125827

There seems to be some sort of timefuckery going on, if you manage to go the whole game without talking to the handmaiden until Dark Firelink then she will react to you in Light Firelink as if you remind her of someone she's met before, which is how From likes to signal time travel, e.g dusk.

You also fight Gundyr before he got rekt and it would appear from the dialogue and descriptions that you somehow accidentally stepped back in time and set the events of light firelink in motion yourself.
>>
>>336125978
Nobody cares, nerd
>>
>>336125978
Great ones because their power is literally incomprehensible.
>>
>>336122045
ROSARIA IS NOT GERTRUDE. GERTRUDE IS IN A CAGE IN LOTHRIC CASTLE.

anyone who thinks gertrude is not in her cage is fucking stupid
>>
>>336125929
>Lorian, raised as a knight, is said to have been left mute and crippled by his younger brother's curse. It is also said that Lorian, in fact, wished it so.

He wouldn't do something like that, guy was noble as hell.
>>
>>336126041
>they forced him to become a lord of cinder
Did they?

He was a pile of goo at that stage.
>>
>>336126041
>they forced him to become a lord of cinder though
?
Proof please
>Aldrich became a lord by devouring men, but was disillusioned with his throne, and so took to devouring gods instead.
It's hard to be disillusioned with things you never wanted to do in the first place
>>
>>336124847
>bodies disintegrating is canon
anyone who actually believes this is dumb

the Smouldering Ruins is LITTERED with the bodies of dead demons -- all of which supposedly disintegrate into mist when you kill them in DaS1

You are PHYSICALLY ripping the heads off of the LoC that you kill, and placing them on the thrones. How can you do this if their bodies disintegrate immediately after killing them?

Bodies disintegrate because of engine limitations with the games' ragdoll physics, and because having a 20ft tall ragdoll stuck to your characters' foot would be undesirable. it has NO (0) lore significance
>>
>>336125561
And some further proof for people who still aren't connecting the dots and stupidly insisting Rosaria is Gwynevere.

>Rosaria is worshipped as a Goddess
>Gertrude's miracle (divine pillars of light) became 'the foundation of the Angelic faith of Lothric'
>Gertrude started a religion
>Gertrude is the Jesus Christ of Lothric
>Gertrude is called the 'Heavenly Daughter'
>>
>>336126209
>>336126182
i can't remember which piece of dialogue or item says it but it says aldrich was forced to become a lord of cinder
>>
>>336126163
THAT CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN A BODY DOUBLE

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, YOU DIDN'T ANALYZE THE PIXELS ENOUGH
>>
>>336126309
crestfallen v3 says they made him one for might, but not the same
>>
>>336126276
>here are my opinions
>i will call them proof

yes brilliant anon, the dead body in the cage isn't gertrude. just absolutely brilliant "connecting the dots" by you
>>
>just living your life
>one day you find out your a lord of cinder
>realize that means sacrificing yourself to stoke some fire to keep this shitty corrupted world going and one day more lords will have to do the same
>decide to fuck off

I don't blame them. I'd do the same.

Then some little undead comes in and murders everyone, then sets their corpses on fire.

UNKINDLED IS THE VILLAIN
>>
>>336126271
>the Smouldering Ruins is LITTERED with the bodies of dead demons -- all of which supposedly disintegrate into mist when you kill them in DaS1
They aren't dead demons.
They are petrified demons.
You kill a demon, it disentegrates.
You leave a demon to await the fading of the chaos flame, it turns to stone.
Like, you know, that stone demon we fight on top of the bridge who is barely able to move anymore.
>You are PHYSICALLY ripping the heads off of the LoC that you kill
You are placing their cinders/ashes on the thrones. That fits with disentegration.
>>
>>336126163
whats with the feathers anyway?
>>
>>336126209
>>336126309

Hawkwood says he was made a Lord of Cinder "not out of virtue, but of might."

That's probably the dialogue that anon was referring to.
>>
>>336126309
I guess you mistook "made" part
It's literally means that he linked fire because he was powerful enough to do so
Not as bad as people who think that it means that he never linked fire at all and was just a powerful dude
>>
>>336125978

Great ones would annihilate the lords. Prime Gwyn is canonically the most powerful entity in Dark Souls and he'd probably get slaughtered by shitty little Ebrietas.
>>
>>336126410
Why would the people of Lothric put the Heavenly Daughter Gertrude, creator of the Angelic Faith upon which Lothric is founded, harmless mute and blind lady, in a fucking cage and let her die? It's just a corpse.
>>
>Person 1: I think this happened / I think this means this
>Person 2: I don't think that happened / I don't think it does
>Person 1: YES IT DOES YOU FUCKING RETARD
>Person 2: NO IT DOESN'T YOU FORNICATING SIMPLETON
>Person 1: SHOW ME PROOF THAT I'M WRONG
>Person 2: SHOW ME PROOF THAT YOU'RE RIGHT

Dark Souls lore argument in a nutshell.
>>
>>336125978
Great ones were killed by some noname hunter
>>
>>336126530
>Why would the people of Lothric put the Heavenly Daughter Gertrude, creator of the Angelic Faith upon which Lothric is founded, harmless mute and blind lady, in a fucking cage and let her die?
because the relationship between faith and the faithful is fucked up in this world.
>>
File: 20160501164846_1.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160501164846_1.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
LORE DEEP LORE ILLUSION GAINTS ITS NOT REAL
>>
>>336125827
It's the same Firelink, it's just that the dark one is in the past. If you go through the game without talking to the Shrine Handmaiden until you meet her in Untended Graves then she'll recognise you when you talk to her in the regular Firelink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5mHuSFRzZM
>>
>>336126530
because the angels were not of the three pillars of lothric

are you fucking daft? can you read?
>>
>>336126530
Because the Angelic Faith was considered heresy at one point.

The Winged Knights REBELLED against the Lothric Knights, causing a massive civil war, the result you can clearly see in the High wall with all those corpses.

>Worship of the divine messengers was viewed as heresy in Lothric and unrecognized by any of the Three Pillars of rule.

>This is believed to be why Gertrude, the Heavenly Daughter, was imprisoned in the lofty cell of the Grand Archives.
>>
File: 1413881509456.jpg (2 MB, 3262x1397) Image search: [Google]
1413881509456.jpg
2 MB, 3262x1397
>>336126418
Mankind is of the dark.
As long as the fires burn, as long as the age of fire continues, mankind will be enslaved to the self-proclaimed "gods", they will be sacrificed to keep this corrupt age going.

Embrace Mankind, embrace the dark. Only then will Mankind truly be free, only then will Mankind truly be great.
>>
>>336126615
It's more like.
>HERE IS PROOF
>WHAT NO SEMANTICS PROVE THAT PROOF IS BULLSHIT
>YOU FUCKING WHAT THIS PROOF IS FOOLPROOF
>FUCK YOUR PROOF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>WHERE'S YOUR PROOF THEN
>HERE'S MY PROOF
>YOU CALL THAT PROOF? JESUS CHRIST I COULD PULL BETTER PROOF OUT OF MY PROLAPSED FUCKING ANUS, CAN YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?
>>
>>336124252
>visceral
its a riposte you faggot, this isnt bloodborne.
>>
>>336126530

Lothric is founded on the Three Pillars of Rule, though, according to the Knight/Priestess/Scholar rings. Gertude's faith was considered heresy.
>>
What exactly are the black goop monsters that corrupt Iudex gundyr and the other hollows you encounter in the first level?
>>
>>336126691
>This is believed to be why Gertrude, the Heavenly Daughter, was imprisoned in the lofty cell of the Grand Archives.
Is that from an item description?
>>
>>336126747
doesnt the game call it a critical attack?
>>
>>336126691
welp there goes the whole gertrude is rosaria thing, blown out of the water

I hope some of you are starting to believe, it's very obvious who rosaria is after doing ringfinger's quest.

Why would you kill someone and then defend their soul?
>>
>>336126448
Those feather freaks guarding the entrance to her.
not certain whether they're the 'angels' or whatever but they did have big fat white wings.
>>
File: chopped off head.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chopped off head.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1080
>>336126445
Retard, all of the demons in the Demon Ruins were massacred. They're piled into mounds in the ODK arena, and Lorian's gear states that they waged a massive war against the Demons, which culminated in him striking the ODK down (hence the missing eye).

You find a black knight in the Demon Ruins who can solo half of the zone by himself.

>you are placing their cinders/ashes on the thrones. That fits with disintegration.
Pic related is not disintegrated ash
>>
>>336126758
what was the black goo?
>>
>>336126710
>literally no evidence that mankind was ever enslaved by the gods
>people assume they were anyway to justify their edgy rebellion AGE OF MAN fantasy
>>
>>336126825
>Why would you kill someone and then defend their soul?
Lautrec did it in exactly the same way and maybe with the same motives.
>>
>>336126758
dark serpents
>>
>>336126530
Because the governance of Lothric is divided into three pillars:

Knights - Lesser Nobility
Priestesses - Clergy
Scholars - Self explanatory

Gertrude introduces a new faith into this paradigm which is not a smooth transition.

What I don't get, and would like explained, is why the lothric Knights can and do use the angelic miracles if its so heretical
>>
>>336126710
Go back to bed Kaathe

>>336126801
Yes, Winged Knight Set.
>>
>>336126758
Most likely the Abyss going rampant, probably the next stage for those red eyed enemies.
>>
>>336122045
10/10, still mad you let this chucklefuck get away with ripping us off and making money from it.
>>
>>336126856
Abyss
>>
>>336126856
abyss
>>
>>336126879
why would he refer to her as his queen? why would he refer to himself as a knight of the queen, ie. a princess guard?

out of curiosity, what other characters in dark souls games use one handed sickles?
>>
>>336126913
>Yes, Winged Knight Set.
I don't think I ever came across this cell in my playthrough. If someone can assure me that the cell being mentioned is located in the Grand Archives and can be described as 'lofty', I will admit that I was wrong.
>>
>>336126938
>>336126959
Was the black goo different from the sparkly green goo?
>>
>>336127018
>sparkly green goo
dunno what you're talking about
>>
>>336126978
>why would he refer to her as his queen?
because he is nuts.

>why would he refer to himself as a knight of the queen
Because he actually is one, before he became horribily burned and then became obsessed with rosaia.

>out of curiosity, what other characters in dark souls games use one handed sickles?
Fucking loads in dark 2 Like, a bunch.
>>
>>336126978
Leonhard never says the word 'queen' in any of his dialogue. Ctrl-F it.
>>
Something I've never understood... if the Flame actually goes out, will the world just be completely dark, but people can still start regular old fires and such, or do all sources of light just cease to function and the world becomes pitch black forever?

Because that's terrifying.

>imagine the kinds of creatures that would evolve and thrive in such a world, especially the Dark Souls universe

spoopy
>>
is it anri okita under that suit of armor
>>
>>336127017
IT IS ONLY REACHABLE FROM THE VERY TOP OF THE FUCKING GRAND ARCHIVES. YOU BET YOUR DAFT CUNT IT'S LOFTY.
>>
>>336126850
>which culminated in him striking the ODK down
It's referred to as Demon Prince in the description. Makes it being ODK unlikely.
>>
>>336127018
green? Might be a texture fucking up.
>>
>>336127094
>Leonhard never says the word 'queen' in any of his dialogue. Ctrl-F it.

LOL

yeah this is the reality of dark souls lore threads in a nutshell. yeah, ctrl-f it newfriend, he never says the word queen alright
>>
>>336127094
>>336126978
Second encounter dialogue
"Well, hasn't it been some time.
I'm Leonhard, the Ringfinger.
Remember me? I slipped you those red eyes some time ago.
You're making quite an effort of it. So I thought you might like to know.
If you yearn for a proper red eye orb, one that is uncracked...
Then kill the Darkwraith, survivor of the land swallowed by darkness.
He has been a prisoner, for many ages. In the deepest cell in all Lothric...
I can see it in your eyes. If you didn't invade, didn't pillage, whatever would you do?"
On Death
Curses, I can't...die here... My dear Goddess...
Blessed Rosaria..
When invaded
Well, well, never expected to see you here.
Couldn't resist her any longer, in all her festering glory?
I sowed the seeds. I'll prune the mess.
I, Leonhard, I swear so upon my vows to the goddess.
No one will despoil her soul.
Certainly no beast wrapped in human skin!
Isn't flesh enough for a sick beast?!
What do you want with her soul?
Killing the player's invading phantom
Enough with you, my friend.
A knight of the goddess does not die.
Invading after getting killed by him
Well, well, back for more, are you?
No ordinary man, are you. I knew it all along.

Ctrl-F 'queen'.
>>
File: wearethegoodguyspraisemankind.png (611 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
wearethegoodguyspraisemankind.png
611 KB, 600x861
>>336126860
Servitude to the "gods" is enslavement.
Practising the Dark arts is "heresy", and those so called "heretics" are then imprisoned and tortured.

>>336126913
What are you talking about? I am no serpent. I can assure you that I am not the Primordial Serpent Kaathe.
>>
>>336127104
the Untended Graves is strangely comfy, the Dark isn't that bad
>>
>>336127104
that gives me an idea for a game based around light in a dark place

may have already been done before
>>
>Umbral ash of Irina of Carim.
>Irina was a frail woman. This frailty led to her becoming a saint of Carim, and to her grand treachery.
>grand treachery
What the fuck?
>>
>>336127184
>>336127206
Well don't you look silly?
I hope that wasn't critical to your pet theory or anything.
>>
>>336127094
I assumed they meant godess

but>>336127184
maybe not
>>
>>336127210
Kaathe thought that the Darkwraiths were failures, you need better RP, anon
>>
>>336127206
meant goddess not queen more important that it's goddess than queen actually
>>
>>336127274
>killing irina

didn't even think of doing this

now that's an interesting description
>>
>>336124252
The re-used DaS 1 animations are the worst offender in regards to the visuals in DaS 3. DaS 2 had a lot of varied animations for all weapon types but for some reason they've decided to not use them.

>Two different parry attacks
>Some weapons types such as spears had their own backstab animation
>Jump attacks were faster and felt more weighty
>Didn't lose momentum when falling from medium height
>>
>>336127104
In the endings where you end the flame, the world literally becomes pitch black with a few embers here and there.

It would be like living in ADVANCED DARKNESS forever.
>>
>>336127274
Eygon promised to kill her if she fell to the Dark.
>>
>>336127291
Rosaria is literally called 'Rosaria, Goddess of Rebirth'.
Leonhard calling her a Goddess is not evidence of anything.
If they mistook the word 'Goddess' for 'Queen' then their entire argument has just been invalidated.
>>
>>336127353
people screamed about ds2 too much, so the devs obviously decided to leave out most of the ds2 stuff
>>
>>336127326
>meant goddess not queen more important that it's goddess than queen actually
Ahaha. Except you're trying to argue that Rosaria is, you know

The Queen?

We know she's a goddess. It's in her fucking name.
What a pathetic attempt at damage control that turned out to be.
>>
>>336126908
It's only the Winged Knights that use Pillars.
The other miracles aren't part of the heresy.
>>
File: 1403037308054.gif (82 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1403037308054.gif
82 KB, 768x576
Never been to lore threads before, but can you guys explain to me what the deal with Aldrich was?
How is he a "saint" and what does that even mean in that world?
Was he ever human or always a sludge monster?
Why does he have a tomb prepped for him in the Cathedral if he's clearly stil around and munching on gods?

Also, who are the lords of cinder in general. If they're all people who linked the fire, why are they still around at all? Shouldn't they have burned? And if they've linked the fire, why doesn't the Soul of Cinder have any of their movesets?
>>
>>336127463
He's a tribal shaman guide, mate, dunno what you're talking about.
>>
>>336127454
>We know she's a goddess. It's in her fucking name.

What is the significance of her being a goddess in name when we know that only gwyn's race are referred to as gods?

Yet another thing to strengthen the fact that she is gwynevere. How could she be a "goddess" otherwise? What does being a goddess mean to them?
>>
>>336127463
>How is he a "saint"
because a pope made him one.

>Was he ever human or always a sludge monster?
Human, ate a bunch of people, turned to goo, got burned, decided burning sucked and he would eat the gods.

>Why does he have a tomb prepped for him in the Cathedral if he's clearly stil around and munching on gods?
He was in the cathederal, left before you got there.
>>
Nameless King's name is actually Faraam, right?

Why did he abandon his name and became the Nameless King?
>>
>>336127463
Saint of the Deep because people worshipped him

He was a human once yes, but as he devoured people he slowly mutated into what you see

Because that was his place of rest after being made a Lord of Cinder, the Deacons of the Deep guarded that place awaiting his return.

> If they're all people who linked the fire, why are they still around at all? Shouldn't they have burned?

The First Flame brought them back to life after Lothric failed to do his duty.

>
Also, who are the lords of cinder in general. If they're all people who linked the fire, why are they still around at all? Shouldn't they have burned? And if they've linked the fire, why doesn't the Soul of Cinder have any of their movesets?

Could you imagine fighting the same 4 bosses again for the final boss of the series? This fanbase would've skinned Miyazaki alive
>>
>Soul of a Fire Keeper who is said to have returned from the Abyss.
>This Fire Keeper preserves the bonfire, and serves its champion. She is said to have soothed and accepted the dark sigil, which has tainted her soul.
Oh, I finally got it
Firekeeper wants fire to fade after you gave her eyes only because you already corrupted her by giving abyss infested soul
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.