[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>teammate starts intentionally getting himself killed so the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: star_sees_your_dick.gif (668 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
star_sees_your_dick.gif
668 KB, 500x281
>teammate starts intentionally getting himself killed so the other team wins.

Somebody did this to me today.
Is this a thing that happens in online games?
Has it ever happened to you?
>>
Second season when
>>
>>335974638
Nigger answer the question
>>
>>335974560
Almost, except the last guy of my team soloed almost the whole enemy team, just to die on purpose to the last one.
Star a best.
>>
It's really really common nowadays. Everyone is so entitled and such a faggot that if they're not the top of the team they feel like they might as well not be playing at all so they don't. They feed and whine and bitch until the team loses. Then they're just even more pissed off because their lives are so worthless they suck so bad they lose at video games.

Pity them OP, don't be angry. They have nothing.
>>
Close enough, had phantoms in Dark Souls that would just watch when I got invaded

(Is the show any good? I hear some comparisons to SU)
>>
>>335974846
>>335974638
>>/sveg/

>>335974560
>XD
Kill yourself
>>
I wouldn't mind knocking up Star
>>
>>335974560
Yes, I gave LoL a chance and I love the game but the community is garbage. If you don't give baby what he wants he will fuck of the game for your team.
>>
>>335974994
I've never seen it before. Not even in consoles.
This was in a MOBA my friends giftedme btw

My other teammate was chastising this guy for making dumb decisions and just...well yeah.
I really need to play with my friends not solo queue
>>
>>335975096
Show is fine but the fanbase is as cancerous as SU
Its funny now and then
>>>/co/82317831
You cringe you lose
>>
File: kill.png (185 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
185 KB, 1024x768
>Some shitty player keeps needing on stuff he can't use, doesn't need, all because someone won a roll on an item he needed
>Vote kick
>Failed
>>
it's called "tilting" and it happens all the time
>>
>>335974560
I do it in CS all the time. Deranking is where the real fun is.
>>
>>335974560
ever played League of legends....... 1 of my top 5 reasons I dont play it anymore
>>
File: 1441665229788.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1441665229788.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
>tfw you're having a really bad game when you're just not playing well and not thinking straight

Really sucks because it's pretty much your fault entirely. Because of this, I try to be nicer to players in general and don't yell at them right off the bat, just tell them to avoid doing certain things because I understand when players have a really off day.
>>
>>335975273
>general
>on /co/

Haha no thanks. Wasn't that the place that spawned the homestuck and small horse fanbase?
>>
>>335974638
after breadwinners
>>
>>335974560
Here's one similar story.

When I used to play LoL, there were two people queuing together that went to bottom lane. They were losing hard, but no one else on the team called them out on it. Just tried helping as much as possible. Later on, it just seemed like they didn't care and kept running into their tower. Six minutes in after the ninth or tenth death they had (possibly each), they just both quit for no reason without saying anything.

I'm sure it's happened to everyone that has played different games online. If it's not them feeding the enemy or committing suicide, it's them going "afk" or quitting from the game. If they're not winning, they don't want to play. It wouldn't be as bad if more games implemented punishments for consistent and purposeful quitting.
>>
>>335975476
>Give me mid or I feed. I don't care if 2 other people called before me. Why are you playing that character? Thats it I'm feeding.
>>
>>335974560
That show is hot garbage, it's like everything I hate about moe shit and canadian cartoons rolled into one.
>>
I did this when I was playing multiplayer games

pretty much always was because I was sick of trying and my team was incompetent
>>
>>335974560
Stop playing MOBAs
>>
>>335975476
The game where this happened to me was awesomenauts.

Guy got pissy and fed himself to the worm a dozen times
>>
Don't overthink it OP

Anyone who smurfs or deranks is shit no matter how much trash they talk in the game, or when they say herp I better start trying now and then bait their team and get picks

They just can't play their own rank and only get fun out of playing people with less skill and little to no chance to win, and even that is only sometimes.

Just remember when they get all smug just ignore it because they're trash human beings
>>
People told me that this show was lewd but I watched four episodes and it wasn't very lewd at all.
>>
>>335974560
in ASSFAGGOTS this is a norm
>>
File: tumblr_ma9er7CyLE1re04pso1_500.jpg (102 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9er7CyLE1re04pso1_500.jpg
102 KB, 500x500
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/59224488
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=777505

fucking legend
>>
>>335975816
That's just /co/ being retarded, they think that french cartoon with the three girls is a fetish show
>>
File: Hero4-1.png (836 KB, 1105x933) Image search: [Google]
Hero4-1.png
836 KB, 1105x933
>>335975816
/co/ has the worst taste in everything.
Every fucking female character to them is waifu material.
>>
File: 1znpvv4.jpg.png (327 KB, 512x1313) Image search: [Google]
1znpvv4.jpg.png
327 KB, 512x1313
>>335974560
Had a case where in For Fun Team Battles, after winning a number of games in a row where the same teams kept getting paired up, one of the opponents was on my team for a round.

He spent the entire match keeping away from me on the other side of the map, crouch and taunt spamming while I got 2v1'd. By some miracle I won. I then murdered him the round after when we were paired up in our previous teamsas before.
>>
>>335974560
Whoa, who dis semen demon?
>>
>>335976524
Jean-Claude Van Damme
>>
>>335976524
Star Butterfly
Her special talent is magic
>>
File: 1458506251420.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1458506251420.gif
3 MB, 350x263
>Play Splatoon, S Rank
>Entire enemy team is lvl 50 japs
>One guy on my team tries to start a squid party
>"Hot damn, what a fucking faggo-"
>Teammates join in
>Lose almost immediately
>Mfw it could have been my rank-up match

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>335976707

her special talent is generating rule 34 at the speed of light
>>
File: 1458830552497.jpg (28 KB, 286x340) Image search: [Google]
1458830552497.jpg
28 KB, 286x340
>>335975273

I like Star Butterfly but

>That op image
>>
>>335976783
squid parties are the most autistic fucking thing i swear, still can't begin to comprehend that shit. why the fuck would someone pay full price for a game only to not play it.
>>
Yeah, I do that shit. I log into assfaggots once every other week on both of my accounts, play one game, and do my best to ensure my history remains full of defeats by going out of my way to ruin the match for my team in any way I can.
>>
Well, I sorta did this earlier in Rocket League
>Playing 2v2
>My partner is a total fucking douche that gets mad whenever the opposing team gets a goal
>We're winning 7-1 at this point with about 2 minutes and 20 seconds left
>I've had enough of his shit and start helping the other team
>He leaves
>>
>>335977503
In some assfaggots this results in you being put into a pool with other people like you.
>>
>>335979354

It's not like I'm making an ass out of myself to get reported. I just make sure I'm a weak as fuck link and we lose.

The best case scenario is they match me with a bunch of other people that are just legitimately as terrible as I pretend to be and I stomp the map for 40 minutes before letting my team lose.
>>
>>335974560
in halo 3 id play with my buddies, all 3 of us on the same tv

inevitably thered be games where one of us got split to the other team because the matchmaking was retarded

the main team would screenpeek the shit out of splity, and splity would gun his teammates enough to drop their shields whenever main team was nearby

good times
>>
>>335974560
I do this in CoD when a teammate pisses me off.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.