[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stormcloaks or Imperials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 600x1000
True Nord reporting in, fighting for the tsons of Skyrim. Long live Ulfric Stormcloak.
>>
>>334786949
Ive been a nord ever since I first played Morrowind so there is only one choice.
My ancestors are smiling on me
>>
>>334786949
>puppet of the Thalmor
>narcissistic fuck disinterested in anyone but himself
>tries to usurp the true throne from the descendants of Talos
Nah.
>>
Okay Viking ISIS
>>
File: 1414115623457.jpg (50 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1414115623457.jpg
50 KB, 736x552
In retrospective, Imperial.

Ulfric was a moron who got played by the Thalmor and too stupid to understand the concept of laying low until the time was right. Even the Redguards understood this concept, which is why they still have Imperial backing.
Could have played the rebel without the civil war, but no. He fucked Skyrim.
>>
File: 1352344519984.jpg (159 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1352344519984.jpg
159 KB, 1280x1024
>>334786949
Imperial. Two smaller enemies stand no chance against a single large one. The Nords will come to heel or face a genocide on behalf of the Thalmor and be left to the dustbin of history.
>>
>>334786949
>Ulfric Stormcloak
Traitor. He might as well have just handed Skyrim over to the elves with all the damage he did.
>>
>thalmor are the bad guys either way
>>
Never picked a side. Not my business.
>>
File: 1371702160882.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1371702160882.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
>>334786949
Of course. lel
>>
>>334786949
Even if you want Skyrim for the Nords, Ulfric is entirely the wrong fucking option. He's a total moron. If he had been smart, he would have used the admiration the high king, you know the legitimate ruler, had for him, to suggest changes and things to slowly build up support among the holds for the nords to establish independence.

Instead he kills the high king in a shitty unequal duel that was obviously unequal and creates a surge of resentment among certain groups of the populace and forced a civil war because of how opinion was split.
>>
>>334786949
neither
My imperial Character is only interested in gaining knowledge of magic

the Nords and the Empire can have their spat, i will be killing dragons with nothing but the snap of my magic powered fingers.
>>
>>334789090
>Skyrim
>Magic

boy, you must've been mad.
>>
>>334788263
> secured sovereignty from cuckold imperials
> aquired fucking DRAGONBORN
Literally nothing and NOONE is touching Skyrim
>>
Stormcloak because they are going to be much easier to crush later on, especially since I helped out the Forsworn to keep them occupied.

With a lost civil war and a dead emperor the Empire will be easy pickings as well.
>>
>>334789152
More than one Dragonborn.

Plus, Skyrim is on it's own now, weakened by civil war. Thalmor are rolling in easy.
>>
>>334789152
Being dragonborn doesn't really mean shit in this context, just means he alone can kill dragons for good.
>>
>>334789313
The fucking Dragonborn could cleave through entire Thalmor Empire single handedly, with Nord army and him summoning fucking dragons and riding on top of them to battle, he could probably reclaim all the territory which once belong and currently belong to Imperials

>>334789384
Dog, hes literally, Achilles/Hercules/Alexander the Great/Von Manstein etc etc combined
>>
>>334789556
Dragonborn isn't a god, he's a dude that can stop actually stop Alduin from eating the world because of his soul-sucker ability.
Also yells good I guess.
>>
>>334789152
Dragon born is better off in Imperial hands.
>>
>>334787648
>muh ancestors
Only the Dunmer have this as an actual excuse.
>>
>>334789137
mods fixed alot of the default magic options

game is intensely fun with a couple of good magic mods
>>
>giving a shit where lines are drawn on a map

The Thalmor are literally plotting to undo the creation of the physical world. There's more at stake than who's the ruler of Skyrim.
>>
File: enb 2016_04_15 18_25_02_68.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_04_15 18_25_02_68.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>>334786949
Orcs.
>>
>>334789556
The dragonborn is only one person. He can't defend everywhere at once.
>>
>>334792963
So? Just fast travel, the battle will wait for you to get there
>>
>>334786949
>joined Imperials for many characters
>hoped one day the final DLC would have been around the war in one epic battle everyone against the Thalmor
>but we got dragon mounts
>never once felt right joining imperials
>made a Nord Dragonborn character
>hide armor, iron hat, etc
>join Stormcloaks
>Ulfric is an idiot the entire time
>never felt right at all doing all of this
Do you think Bethesda did this on purpose?
>>
>>334787752
>>puppet of the Thalmor
so is the Legion, they want them both to kill each other
>>tries to usurp the true throne from the descendants of Talos
Septim's bloodline has long been gone since Martin's sacrifice. closest shit is the dragonborn and maybe the nerevarine.
>>
Does it really fucking matter?
>legion wins
>ok niggers stay there and guard skyrim while we thalmor cuck your lands
>the thalmor will always be right on top of them
>their full army already lost but somehow people think a small coup would make them win
>elves also brainwashed ulfric to rebel so they can do that shit again either in skyrim or some other lands

>stormcloak wins
>thalmor continues to sends legions to skyrim to take it back
>they either lose and the thalmor sends some more troops
>or they win and it all goes back to the legion wins scenario

meanwhile the Nerevarine is drowning in snek pussy, and Redguards got the chocolate booty.
>>
>>334786949
I went with the side that didn't try to behead me at the beginning
>>
>>334788109
>Thalmor
>Great threat
nigga, they even can't beat sandnigger who are fighting themselves
>>
>>334787752
>the descendants of Talos
This is bait.
>>
>Imperials try to kill you just because
>"Better join the imperials"
Elf cucks never cease to amaze.
>>
>>334786949

Uninstall wizard
>>
>Not wanting to join the Imperials
Why not? I want to be the bad guy for once, executing an unjustified invasion of a sovereign land for my elvish overlords. Murdering their citizens and outlawing their beliefs. Just lighten up and enjoy playing the bad guys :^)
>>
>>334793476
>Ulfric is questionable leader
>no option to kill him or replace him
Bethesda dropped the ball a lot of times. I mean a LOT of times with Skyrim.
>>
>>334795239
>>
Say what you want about Ulfric secretly being a puppet. Tullius is quite OPENLY being a puppet. There's no way around it, siding with the empire IS siding with the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion.

At least Ulfric is greasing the wheels of the rebellion, a rebellion that won't stop simply because the Thalmor tell Ulfric to stop it. They vastly underestimated the inertia of a nordic uprising, it won't be stopped just because they cut off it's head at an opportune time.
>>
>>334794764
Their justice system isn't perfect but they aren't worst.
>joining anyone
>>
>>334795513
In his defense I'll say that he was waging a war so he had very limited resources to put into dealing with crime in his city/hold.
>>
>>334795548
Their justice system seems to be murdering anybody who gets too close to the headsmans block.
>>
There's like 7 people in all of Skyrim. The fuck does it matter?

Are the choices even any different or have any consequences other than a banner swap on 3 walls?
>>
File: Tips Visor.png (188 KB, 337x321) Image search: [Google]
Tips Visor.png
188 KB, 337x321
>>334786949
>Pledging your loyalty to a faction
"My loyalty lies within people; not within a business, not within the masses and their political agendas, not a religion nor its god, not a country nor its army, but the people that prove they're worth risking my life for. Loyalty can't be bought, it can't be bargained for or traded, it's earned by proving yourself worthy to one another. That's why I'm not loyal to you."
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.