[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game mayne. Just going into the abyss is too much for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Reaper_Leviathan.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_Leviathan.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
This game mayne. Just going into the abyss is too much for me.
>>
>>334310879
No point discussing it with /v/. Half of them are children that got burned playing Natural Selection 2 free weekends.
>>
>>334310879
Game?
>>
>>334311410
Subnautica
>>
>>334311410
Subnautica
>>334310879
Renaming the sea moth was a mistake
>>
>>334311410
Subnautica

>>334311281
Deepsea threads are normally pretty popular here. Subnautica does this shit pretty well. Especiallly when you're at 400m depth during the night.
>>
Anybody got a link to a proper lazy persons guide to getting started in this game? I just want to build bases and subs and go deep, but all the guides I have are like a year old and none of the crafting works the same way anymore.
>>
>>334311281

Natural Selection 2 was shit however.

Worse community than DOTA2, and perhaps even worse than the Melee community.

No getting in, but who'd want to?
>>
>>334312642
http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_Started

This still goes. Just play peaceful if you don't wanna be bothered by food and water needs.
>>
>>334312913
cheers m8
>>
>>334310879

I went out to find the floater island and ran into these guys. Now I don't want to leave the safe shallows ever again. Playing this with VR will be traumatic..
>>
>>334313716
Wait until they get the bigger monsters in the game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.