[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do u setup ps2 emulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 930x523
how do u setup ps2 emulator
>>
>>332787785

by learning how to use google and perform basic tasks based on instructions
>>
>>332787947
wat version do I use
>>
>buy a slim ps2
>put your dick in the disk tray
>slam the lid down as hard as you can
you're welcome op
>>
Get a real PS2 and setup FMCB.
>>
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
dunno fred
>>
File: 1459017965385.jpg (721 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459017965385.jpg
721 KB, 3000x2000
Who else doesn't get the /feel/ when they emulate?
I also get distracted by having the internet one click away.
>>
>>332789954
Building a retropie solved this for me. Just get an ibuffalo snes usb pad, they're amazing pads, and it's all the joys of a console without any of the hassle.
>>
>>332789954
I am too used to fast forward that consoles feel slow now
>>
>>332787785
>dumb mobile beaner makes this thread for the 6th time

fuck off and google it you cancerous nigger
>>
>>332787785
Why does someone ask this everyday?

Look, son, the website where you downloaded the emulator has the instructions and if you didn't download it from the emulator's website go to it and look up the directions. Most Emulation sites have detailed instructions on how to set up you PC for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.