[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't handle it when the pizza delivery person is a cute girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 321654987.jpg (107 KB, 534x570) Image search: [Google]
321654987.jpg
107 KB, 534x570
I can't handle it when the pizza delivery person is a cute girl.
>>
But do you tip her?
>>
>>332121394
I want to fuck Vert.
>>
>>332121394
m8 just try doing delivery yourself and having a total qt3.14 answer the door after you've knocked on the door atleast 5 times.
>>
I've never had a girl pizza delivery let alone a cute pizza delivery and I order pizza all the time
>>
File: 1456028332539.png (127 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
1456028332539.png
127 KB, 365x365
>>332121394
>Pizza delivery person is a Mexican who gives me a thousand-yard stare
I wish I got a cute pizza delivery girl.
>>
>cute pizza delivery girl
>immediate hostility because i prefer the awkward guy with the splotchy facial hair and horrible, forced chuckle
She brought me her boyfriend's Xbox One controller when I told her mine was broken. That was pretty bro of her, I guess
>>
>>332125865
She wants your dick
>>
>>332125538
That was me, sorry.
I hope Trump builds his wall and kicks me out.
Maybe then I'll feel something again.
>>
You sexist pig
>>
>>332121394
lol I just got done with a delivery was that u? btw your cute little dick was hanging out of your boxers XD
>>
>>332121394
How long is her dick?
>>
>>332121394
good thing that literally never happens
>>
>>332126461
cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.