[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a Collector /v/? Why or why not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: le_box_1-800x692.jpg (115 KB, 800x692) Image search: [Google]
le_box_1-800x692.jpg
115 KB, 800x692
Are you a Collector /v/?

Why or why not
>>
Only if it's a game I like.
Can't believe they're charging $99.99 for that.
>>
The gameplay looks boring I hope it will be full of yuri
>>
I'm not playing an extra 40 bucks for some cheap ass CD and 5 page "art book"
>>
I used to get collectors editions but then I realized that I would just look at it a couple times after I initially got it and then would just leave it on a shelf where it would just take up space.
>>
>>330069131
The only LE I've ever bought was the Escha+ LE so I could get a physical copy. I'm fine with just the base game usually.
>>
>>330069131

I'm not a collector.

It's a bottom-tier hobby and I guess I just don't see the point in lusting after a bunch of premium priced junk so you can arrange it on shelves. It's basically the male version of gurrrrlll gamur; an easygoing half-hearted pursuit to make up for a notable lack in personality and worthwhile talents.
>>
>>330069575

I liked the bonus stuff they gave you for pre ordering Dark Souls

Too bad I preordered DS2 too late and didnt get shit
>>
File: Mewtwo D-art.jpg (541 KB, 1536x2414) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo D-art.jpg
541 KB, 1536x2414
>>330069131
>Are you a Collector
Sadly I am, but I'm trying to kick the plastic drug. And TCG drug as well.
Just went thought a nasty break up with a gf of 4 years. So I want a fresh start, and making extra cash.
>Just made about $800 off half of my figures
>Made $1500 off half my Pokemon cards.
I didn't realize I had so many rare cards, glad I was able to make a buck off it.
>>
>>330069131
No,because I only buy things I like to buy. I get collector's editions of things I really like if they're available though.
>>
>>330070176
Most hobbies are bottom tier and wont earn you much attention or compensations, anon.

>>330070459
>TCG drug

What?

>>330069326
I fucking hope so too. What Jap game even has dykes?
>>
>>330070540
My collection is only filled with stuff I like.
>>
Not for a new series/game I don't know if I'll like.
Gonna get this, but just the regular version.
>>
>>330070661
>TCG drug
Trading card game
>>
>>330070661

Every other hobby is leagues above anything involving serious collecting.

I am well compensated as a cellist despite only being a hobbiest.
>>
>>330071078
I thought you were talking about video games, not "collecting".

Why are you even here if you can play a classical instrument. Don't you have artfags to hang out with?
>>
no, in fact I dont even care for discs.

why, I just don't care. rather just boot it up and play.
>>
>>330069131
If I wasn't a poorfag at the moment, I'd actually buy that.
>>
I need a good Yuri game. One that isn't a book on a screen.

This better deliver!
>>
If it came with female used panties I might
>>
>>330071197

The question was asked "if I was a collector, why/why not" and my answer was a catch-all for videogames and collectable hobbies in general.

Artfag nu-males are just as bad if not worse then the people here, you have no idea.
>>
>>330072056
>The question was asked "if I was a collector, why/why not" and my answer was a catch-all for videogames and collectable hobbies in general.

You sound like an Artfag already.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.