[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were these guys so hated again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: glaz_palitz_smaller_4402.jpg (28 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
glaz_palitz_smaller_4402.jpg
28 KB, 350x261
Why were these guys so hated again?
>>
>>322065585
Glazed donut and Pulitzer prize winner.
>>
>>322065585
Snipers are always hated by the people they've been tasked will killing. with a sniper it isn't indiscriminate, its precise and targeted, they shot YOU specifically on purpose. These guys did wetwork in Laos and somebody from there hired you to take them out. Ain't complicated.
>>
>>322065914
They were Russians, though. Russia wasn't involved with Vietnam.
>>
>>322065585
I've sent the targets' VIs to your iDroid
>>
The eye and the finger...
>>
phantom pain mixed their names up
>>
>>322065585

Because moralfags think kill people in Laos is bad
>>
because they have shit ranks

b and c? really
>>
>>322066740
>>322066470
Yeah these.

>>322066043
They're American.
>>
>>322066470
no, by the time of TPP they've been infected with vocal chord parasites that switched their identities
>>
>>322066620
Morals built society. You owe your life to morals.
>>
>>322066951
>American
>Gladz
>Palidz
>American

Sure.
>>
>>322067106
>Black Russians
>>
>>322065585
I hate them because I can't remember their names. What were they?
>>
>>322067106
Wasn't that what the russians called them?
>>
>>322066220
haha
>>
>>322067106
that's their nicknames idiot

>>322067449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKhhD49MAU&list=PL2KcHdOjog3PszVSWpdRoCnvrWt9pdyH9&index=60

not only are you people retarded as fuck but you're completely uncultured, no wonder other countries on /int/ think we're stupid
>>
don't worry though, they had nothing to do with za doorknob
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.