[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GHOSTBUSTER 2016 REVIEW IS IN This guy caught an early scre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: ghostbusters2016.jpg (173 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters2016.jpg
173 KB, 1280x855
GHOSTBUSTER 2016 REVIEW IS IN

This guy caught an early screening of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
>>
>>71790973

uh, racist AND sexist much?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
Movie is gonna FUCKING RULE!!!
>>
pretty misogaracist, shitlord piss baby
>>
>>71790973
This is exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to see it next week
>>
>>71790973
So it's a contemporary classic then?
>>
>>71790973
I am happy to hear that Hemsworth is funny. He won me over with his trailer performances.
>>
>>71790973
Whats the movie's running time? Please let it be over 2 hours and not 90 minutes
>>
Reminder that Paul Feig hates men because they bullied him as a kid and this movie is his way of projecting his insecurities by making all of the guys evil or stupid
>>
I saw it last night at a screening in Los Angeles.

It's actually pretty good and very funny. Ask me anything.
>>
>>71792123
What song plays during the rock concert?
>>
>>71792100
>Reminder that Paul Feig hates men because they bullied him as a kid and this movie is his way of projecting his insecurities by making all of the guys evil or stupid

Not even remotely true. There is no man hating in this movie. And some of the best scenes feature a guy who steals all the laughs.

You sound like a virgin. Exactly the kind of person who think Paul Feig is.

>>71792138

Some shitty metal song. That's where Ozzy Osbourne has a terrible cameo
>>
so how many times did he piss his diaper sitting in his car there?
>>
>>71792100
If Paul Feig hates men, why did his Spy movie do so well with all its male cast who made the movie absolutely brilliant?
>>
>>71792151
fuck you

the video said it sucks so it sucks
>>
>>71792227
Jokes on him, I am actually excited to see this movie. The cast has been growing on me (apart from the way Leslie's character is written).
>>
>>71792123
>>71792151
>>71792232
>>71792253
Nice try Paul, but your movie is shit
>>
>>71790973
>This guy

You mean you?
>>
>>71792151
Paul literally came out and said "I've always been more fond of women because male bonding usually led to me getting beat up" he does have a grudge against men and every male character is portrayed as dumb or an asshole.
>>
File: 2016030383.jpg (3 MB, 1772x2821) Image search: [Google]
2016030383.jpg
3 MB, 1772x2821
>>71790973
All Hail Spooky Rowan
>>
>>71792278

Basically this.

>>71792245

You mean you, the guy in the video you're trying to shill.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-13-36.png (144 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-13-36.png
144 KB, 480x854
>>71792316
Reminder of how he gets his bow tie
>>
>>71792151
>You sound like a virgin.
Why is this the go-to non-argument? Fucking a couple of girls doesn't change your perspective.
>>
>>71792338
Haha thats pretty neat actually
>>
File: k.keepmeposted.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
k.keepmeposted.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>71792151
>>
>>71792344

Virgin confirmed.
>>
File: 2016072923.jpg (3 MB, 1869x2676) Image search: [Google]
2016072923.jpg
3 MB, 1869x2676
I am surprised with how good the Mayhem toy design is
>>
>>71792232
>>71792306
Even in Spy, Feig made Statham and Law dumbed down spies in the movie so they could be saved by his muse Mccarthy.

BTW, Statham was the only good thing in Spy, just like Hemsworth is in GB2016, Feigs man hating actually backfires on him
>>
File: Sergio.png (275 KB, 670x550) Image search: [Google]
Sergio.png
275 KB, 670x550
>>71792427
You forgot that horny guy who kept on wanting to fug McCarthy. He was pretty funny throughout.

>"My penis may be gently kissing your face".
Or whatever he said while they were tied up and he was trying to free him and her.

I am not really a fan of that type of comedy but it worked really well there.

>"I found this rich staircase and got them to build a house around it".
That male villain in the movie had a lot of style and charisma.

Also the kitchen choreography when McCarthy was fighting that other women was one of the best scenes of the movie.

I doubt this new Ghostbusters will have anything quite impressive as that. I hope Feig makes a Spy sequel.
>>
>>71792427
I was about to say m8, Statham saved that movie
>>
File: 1466360876313.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1466360876313.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>71790973
This is what we've all been waiting for.
This was like a cup of water after months in the desert.
When this movie is finally released and the dam bursts open the youtube reviews will be like heroin in my veins.
>>
>>71790973
>It brought something new to the table.

What did making a reboot/reimagining but just being a genderswapped version bring new to the table? I feel like evertime someone does a sexist confirmation bias, I feel they haven't even seen Extreme Ghostbusters to be saying such a thing so casually. Sexist exist, sure. Gays exist as well since I have to be reminded as well by the movie for a brief few seconds for no explainable story reason. Doesn't mean I can believe there is a huge sexist army that is against ghostbusters as a movement because I've found no actual proof that there is one. The only proof is the many articles confirming their own perception with no sources and youtubers like this guy repeating what they read on buzzfeed like fact. If you repeat clickbait articles like the dislike the trailer make you sexist as fact, then you are truly an idiot. The thing that was proven true was the attack on Rolfe by people who clearly didn't watch the video. Even it was a male cast, nobody would be able to not see the clear bridesmaid style comedy shoved into it something that shouldn't be that way. Something that draws more of a palette from the Ghostbusters with the gorilla in it than the actual source material. Even though it's mediocre, Star Wars The Force Awakens did the passing of the torch to the new generation relatively well since the actors are aging and would likely not continue to make more appearances in the franchise. Even the actions the took made it clear they have no confidence whatsoever with the final product and they know it. It would have been great if everyone was wrong at turned out good because the summer blockbuster has been pretty dismal so far. Better prepare a court mandate to force people to watch Ghostbusters other than that free code in the new game when it finally comes out on DVD or streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBIDPIo92Q
>>
>Vlog from a car
>Is this one of those fuckers who review fastfood in their cars
>Look at Channel name

Whoever started this trend should be hanged
>>
Wow, a white cis male shitlord hates ghostbusters. Color me shocked! Call me when a WOMAN gives her opinion.
>>
File: 129417261544.jpg (19 KB, 309x398) Image search: [Google]
129417261544.jpg
19 KB, 309x398
>just one male in the movie
>best performance
>>
>>71790973
how does someone with such an annoying voice do this sort of thing for a living?
>>
>>71790973

>Making a youtube channel post from his car with his cell phone
>With that voice
>With that face

Just fuck. I don't care how bad this movie is, I don't give a shit what this douche says.
>>
hella fucking epic movie
>>
they went the least interesting way with it: the women are just Fionna & Cake versions of the original Ghostbusters

it should have been a sequel set in the same universe as the originals.

Ghostbusting is now a shit job, like delivering pizzas. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson run the company, but low level employees would never see them. They could, however, be seen in a TV commercial early on.

The women aren't passionate about their jobs. Their group doesn't have to have the same dynamic as the original ghostbusters. Their car doesn't have to be like the original ghostbuster ambulance, but it could be something similarly quirky. I'd say Pontiac Aztec, but Breaking Bad already "owns" that car so to speak.

When the apocalyptic disaster happens, it happens in a place where the 4 women are the only ones who can get there in time. It's on an island, or the disaster destroys the roads or something like that.

The women are NOT the most qualified team, but at this point Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson get in contact with them over the phone or walkie talkies. In addition to some instructions on how to defeat whatever supernatural monster is threatening mankind, you can have some "nice" moment where the original and women ghostbusters bond over the hassles of the job.

Then there's the action scene where the women use the instructions to kill the monster. Things don't go EXACTLY as planned, and the women improvise a way to make it work, so it's not just like the men did everything.
>>
How the hell does this guy have 500,000 subs? No video of his in the past month has exceeded 30,000 views.
>>
File: 1382223067044.jpg (40 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
1382223067044.jpg
40 KB, 630x418
>>71793546
I like it a lot

But no let's divide everybody insecure enough to turn everything into a sexist issue even more
>>
>all men are assholes
>all four shoot proton pack beams at the dick
>green screen garbage death
Whelp, I'm not paying for it then. Misandrist TRASH.
>>
>>71790973
tldr: IT WAS TERRIBLE
>>
>>71793590
Judging from his most popular videos Kids like his challenge videos and sub without any intention of watching his new stuff. Kids love that shit.
>>
Sony apparently now is tracking this film to make somewhere between $35m to $41m. It keeps dropping.
>>
>>71793903
It isn't going to bomb. It will make at least $400 million worldwide.

Also Sony want to make a sequel considering the ending of this movie mentions Zuul. There is no way Sony will drop the sequel.

I am actually really intrigued to see them do a sequel if they somehow make it more scarier just like the original and stop making it goofy and so comedic like this Feig version is.
>>
>>71792073
Me too.
>>
File: 1461025859119.gif (2 MB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1461025859119.gif
2 MB, 300x310
When does this thing come out

I need to know when to check putlocker
>>
- the 4 of them have no charisma and don't mesh well : check
- the effects are nothing special and cartoony : check
- apparently at the beginning they trap ghosts but END UP KILLING THEM in one of the big battles : check
- Lesley Jones is stereotypical black woman all through out the movie : check
- all the men are portrayed as as*holes : WAIT WHAT?!
- it's a man bashing film : JESUS *beep* CHRIST
- the villain turns into the logo, they defeat him by "shooting all 4 of their proton packs into his dick" : JUST KILL ME ALREADY
- Chris Hemsworth is funnier than all four of them together - HOLY SH-T
- James Rolfe was right and he's a god amongst men, f*uck everyone that dissed him
>>
>>71791058
Hi Bodan
>>
>>71793967
>There is no way Sony will drop the sequel.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>71790973
This was so #racist, #sexist, #Islamophobic, #fascist
>>
File: 1430825164643.png (97 KB, 696x391) Image search: [Google]
1430825164643.png
97 KB, 696x391
This movie is a perfect example of feminism

>Takes over something men made popular
>Turns it into men-bashing olympics
>Screams PATRIACHY as they watch it burn to the ground

Will the day ever come when women creates something popular and successful on their own?
>>
>one of them kills ghosts with dual handguns

lmfao
>>
File: 102182126.webm (615 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
102182126.webm
615 KB, 1280x720
>>71794018
Feig stated he wants a cinematic universe and I can definitely see Sony making a sequel whilst incorporating more male characters to pander towards the original fans.

I do hope that Hemsworth will be in the sequel if he didn't die in this one?
>>
>>71794104
This is the same supposed nuclear genius who takes weapons powered by an unlicensed nuclear accelerator and fucking places her tongue on it. This shit tries so hard to be fucking edgy and hardcore, and it comes off so fucking flat.
>>
File: 1381396252030.jpg (33 KB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1381396252030.jpg
33 KB, 294x350
>killing ghosts with proton packs
>no creativity going into creating massive trap ambushes

Fuck this fuck this fuck this
>>
>>71794104
Wait a second.. didn't Feig say that he wanted ghost aliens in this?

So unless some of the ghosts are infact aliens then it would make sense to see the Ghostbusters kill some. But if all of the ghosts are indeed dead beings.. then yeah it makes no sense at all and contradicts the original Ghostbusters plan of capture and secure.
>>
>>71794116
Wasn't there some shit with a beaner catching a ghost at a soccer game? I vaguely remember seeing it, but I didn't understand the context. I thought it was some fan made shit, but then the female ghostbusters were talking about their franchises at the end of it.
>>
>>71794116
What Feig wants and what will happen are 2 separate things and Sony would have to be pretty fucking dumb to want to polish this turd especially if it doesn't make its money back.
>>
>>71794154
I thought Sony also makes money off the toys and merchandise?
>>
When Is Feig joinning the wachowski sisters?
>>
>>71794116
To be fair, I imagine there was intention to turn the new Fantastic Four film into a franchise. That seemed to hit the shitter really fucking fast after the film came out and got eaten alive in reviews. As much as I know Feig is going to push this franchise shit with Ghostbusters, if the film performs badly Sony will pull the plug on it. I doubt it'll be a complete dumpster fire, but I think that we're about to see a hell of a shitstorm with a ton of damage control.

Get ready to be called misogynistic fuckboys and racist MRA shitlords. Anita Sarkeesian is going to have a fucking field day with this, and the morons who follow her are going to eat up every last word she shits out.
>>
>>71792151
SPOILERS: The movie ends with them shooting the ghostbusters logo guy in the dick - man fuck this movie, it sounds like Zoolander 2
>>
>>71794189
It sounds like fucking Joe Dirt 2
>>
>>71794159
The sales would have to be really fucking spectacular which I doubt is very likely given how hated the movie is.
>>
>>71794116
It doesnt matter what Feig or Sony wants if it doesnt make money.
>>
>>71794203
Hated by who? This one guy? Doesn't exactly have much bearing on the global marketplace.
>>
The day this shit comes out, I highly recommend everyone just stay home and play the Ghostbusters game that came out a few years ago. It'll end up being a much better experience, and you can do it in your underwear.
>>
File: spooky.png (327 KB, 1065x427) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
327 KB, 1065x427
>>71794180
Well don't call me a misogynist. I do want to give this movie a shot. Seriously it ain't the women I have problem with (Leslie really needed to have been written better though) BUT the amount of comedy that Feig has put in this movie judging by the trailers and clips.. literally every single second has some comedy in it.

The original Ghostbusters did not have so much comedy. It was way more horror toned. If Sony do make a sequel (or despite to re reboot it which I doubt) I REALLY want to see them go full on dark like the original.

The idea of them having Zuul for the sequel is very intriguing if they get it right and if they hire a different visual effects crew who gets rid of all that colorful blue that is in this one.
>>
File: 960.jpg (24 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
24 KB, 960x540
Dan Aykroyd has a cameo appearance as a cab driver.

What other shitty cameo appearances are in this fucking terrible movie?
>>
File: gbtoys.png (499 KB, 587x765) Image search: [Google]
gbtoys.png
499 KB, 587x765
>>71794159
>Sony also makes money off the toys and merchandise

You mean the merchandise no one is buying?
>>
File: 1434055673074.png (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434055673074.png
29 KB, 200x200
>>71794253
That's a great idea

I still haven't finished it
>>
File: Ghostbusters-2016.jpg (411 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters-2016.jpg
411 KB, 1600x900
>>71794235
Have you been living under a rock or something? The trailer alone is the most disliked video ever. Even this asshole who went to watch it and gave it the full benefit of doubt came out hating it. What do you think the average movie goer is going to think? Or the hardcore fans whose franchise you just took a massive crap on?

If you were a fucking kid, would you want a toy based on these 4 abominations? Or if you were a parent, would you buy this turd or the latest Marvel toys for your kid?

There is no putting lipstick on this pig
>>
>>71794323
Thats fucking expensive. Is that USD?
>>
>>71793316

How judgemental. I happen to think his voice is pretty unique and is clear enough to understand.
>>
>>71794267
Oh, I really don't have a problem with there being female ghostbusters at all. I have a bit of a problem with the entire crew being female, as I think they're missing out on a good opportunity to make a more diverse group of leads. The only actress I have a problem with in this film flat-out is Melissa McCarthy, and that's because I just do not find her funny in the slightest. She has annoyed me since Identity Thief, and I can't bring myself to like her in anything she does. I haven't seen anything that Leslie Jones has done, but it seems like this film has her character written as a complete racial stereotype. I am a fan of Kristen Wiig, and I'm pretty neutral on Kate McKinnen.

From the way it sounds, this entire film was created to be a gender politics production, and I think that it's really sad to see a franchise like Ghostbusters (despite its shortcomings with Ghostbusters 2) get reduced to this. Fans wanted Ghostbusters 3 for decades, and this is the closest they'll likely ever see.
>>
>>71790973

>stale effects
>obvious men hating
>mostly bad jokes
>bad chemistry between characters

so literally everything was predicted after the first trailer. wow.

the only thing that actually disappoints me from the review is that they actually made the characters defeat the bad guy by shooting him in the dick. the producers apparently did everything to make an anti-male movie. just why would they shit on more than half of their viewer base like that? I'm genuinely sad that ghostbusters has turned into this
>>
>>71794323
People are buying the Rowan, Mayhem and Stay Puft toys thoguh
>>
>>71794354
yeah
>>
>>71794090
>Turns it into men-bashing olympics

There's no men bashing in the film at all you pathetically insecure faggot.
>>
>>71790973
WHY IS HE YELLING EVERYTHING

Fuck, I hate the Internet. This cocksucker is going to be the type of person who gets strung up by his balls from a street light come the great societal breakdown.
>>
>>71794347
>The trailer alone is the most disliked video ever.

That's more about the massive butt hurt of internet nerds and not the actual quality of the film.

Anyway, OP is the guy in the video, and he's just trying to keep this thread filled with fighting and shit posting in hopes that we'll give him clicks and views.
>>
>>71794428
Are you saying OP is a liar? Sorry I trust a guy in a video more than you, senpai
>>
why is sony so shit, bros?
>>
>>71794453

You are the guy in the video faggot.

Oh, and good going honoring that NDA they made you sign when you saw the screening. I'm sure they're going to invite you back, and you like, totally won't be blacklisted from other screenings now, faggot.
>>
I'll wait for LexG's take. Maybe it has good enough gags and stunts.
>>
File: 29012925216.png (1 MB, 1063x599) Image search: [Google]
29012925216.png
1 MB, 1063x599
>>71794347
These toys are so based though. You cannot hate them.
>>
>>71794466
Take your paranoid schizophrenia meds, anon
>>
>>71794380
>Fans wanted Ghostbusters 3 for decades, and this is the closest they'll likely ever see.

We got that though. It was just called Ghostbusters: The Video Game
>>
>>71792338
That would be cool.
>>
>>71794493

Keep bumping your shit thread, faggot.

BTW, you know how I know you signed an NDA?

Because I was at the same screening.

You'll never get into another screening. You know why? Because I work for GFB, the company that let you in.

You're done.
>>
>>71794483

You can buy them on clearance though
>>
>>71794428
>There's no men bashing in the film at all
Except Hemsworth's character is the only male main character and he's a moron who we're supposed to laugh at for being a moron.
>>
>>71794512

That's no male bashing you pathetically insecure faggot. And he's funny as hell. He's actually more funny than the girls.
>>
>>71794449
>being this delusional
The movie is shit and nothing will save it, deal with it.
>>
>>71794509
yet they are selling for $50 on ebay
>>
>>71792356
>>71794500
Cringed.
>>
wow, the shilling for the movie is strong in this thread.

but then again I wont see it either way, irrespective of anyone's reviews.
>>
>>71794523

>G-g-guys p--please watch muh yootubes videos! like and subscribe please!
>>
>>71794507
No please don't, I'll remove the video, ok?
>>
>>71794549

j/k trolled hard
>>
File: 1464864130403.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464864130403.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>71794537
>>
>>71794507
Not the anon you replied to but kill yourself.
>>
>>71794532
I'm shilling ironically
>>
File: 132623738.png (2 MB, 1064x1287) Image search: [Google]
132623738.png
2 MB, 1064x1287
I actually really like the way these scenes are filmed with the cinematography and the nice use of different colors and visuals.

It is just sad that this movie does not have any true scary moments like the original by the looks of it.
>>
I recently watched the "Jem" movie. I didn't hate it. It wasn't that good, and it wasn't Jem, but it was watchable. I have high tolerance for shit and can enjoy something even if it deviates from the source material.

Some movies with gender-swapped characters can be as good (or even better. For example His Girl Friday was better than the play it was based on).

But the new GB looks like the last straw for me. I'm not even sure I want to SEE it. That's a first. I usually like to give that kind of movie a chance. I even enjoyed the first half of The Wolfman remake ffs!

But that mvoie looks and feels wrong. The kind of humor, the looks of it. It's all too much parody+cartoon/anime for my taste.

The humor is too over-the-top ad slapstick. The characters are like bad charicatures (except for McKinnon's character who is basically edgy Cartoon!Egon).
>>
>>71794180
Feig doesn't want to make a Franchise, Sony does. Since they fucked up Spider-man they're in a dire need of a new Franchise that can rack millions with each movies.
>>
>>71794565
damn, i already shat my pants and removed the video
>>
>>71794522
>That's no male bashing you pathetically insecure faggot

Tone down that homophobia shitlord. Or are you one of them?
>>
>>71794606

Stop being 100% gay.

Tone it down to 85 to 90% gay.
>>
>>71794601
There are apparently jump scares in the film. Not sure if you would classify those as real scares or cheap shit, though.
>>
>>71794526
The Rowan figure is around $15.56 on ebay. I suspect the people on ebay are just too lazy to go to shops, or simply assumed that the toys would sell out because they live in online echochambers that have told them the movie is great.
>>
File: 1463159811249.gif (517 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1463159811249.gif
517 KB, 245x150
>protonpacks just become generic lazer guns
I fucking knew it, how can 1 man consistently fuck shit up this badly?
>>
>>71794636
how much for a female ghostbuster figure?

I kinda want to hotglue one
>>
File: ghostbusters-2016-ghosts.jpg (78 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-2016-ghosts.jpg
78 KB, 1200x600
>>71794627
The design of this ghost is actually good but... the blue visuals just ruins it!

Ghosts are not meant to be bright and colored. They are meant to resemble decay and darkness.
>>
>>71794641
A fucking video game managed to make proton packs work mechanically as they should based on the movie, but the movie turns them into guns that just point and kill things?
Fuck it, I'm crossing the streams.
>>
>>71794641
SHOOTING THINGS IS FUN and can be ade into a videogame that we can sell

TRAPPING THINGS IS LAME COWBOYS AREN'T COOL OR EVEN 'IN' RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>71794116
I'm laughing at Mcarthy falling short of her mat because the rig couldn't pull her weight. Even the big fat black chick made it all the way
>>
>>71794664
The sad thing is that the ghosts from the first film actually look so much better than the ones from this. With the advances in effects technology since then, this should not be the case.
>>
>>71790973
tl;dw
>>
>>71794648
9.95$
>>
File: 215166.webm (835 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
215166.webm
835 KB, 1280x532
>>
File: mcmahon.jpg (32 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon.jpg
32 KB, 480x270
>Based Thor carrying the movie
>>
>>71794678
they're dummies you idiot
>>
>>71794678
Shit, I didn't even notice that. Nice catch.
>>
>>71794003
>the villain turns into the logo, they defeat him by "shooting all 4 of their proton packs into his dick

So the point of the movie is that they literally kill the original?
>>
>>71794636
Actually, I also just looked at the dates in more detail. They started off on ebay at 25+ per character back in May. They're now down to prices like pic.

>>71794648
Well, all the prices I've posted are from sold items. Looks like people are still trying to sell them for $25 each, but no one is buying. There's an Abby at $16 I guess.
>>
>>71794685
thx for the update
>>
>>71794694
only the guy
>>
>>71794692
what the fuck
>>
>>71794116
So Thor's apparently unconscious in this scene. If his limp body is getting knocked back but staying on the floor (therefore sliding), wouldn't his head not lift forward? The amount of force being suggested by this makes it seem like he would be more likely to remain with his head down and just slide back. Incredibly minor complaint, just wondering.
>>
>>71794692
What game?
>>
>>71794679
Well all the ones that were puppets and animatronics looked good, the claymation ones have shown their age a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SdGNJGwOww

The designs are exaggerated without being too cartoony, they are composited well in the scene.
>>
>>71794729
Willing to bet they justify their weapons killing the ghosts by the predictable, "They're already dead," argument.
>>
>>71792151
>Someone dislikes Paul Feig
>You sound like Paul Feig

What the fuck
>>
>>71790973
>15:43
pls no
>>
>>71794522
>And he's funny as hell. He's actually more funny than the girls.
Thats not by design though. The girls are trying to be funny all the time, and it just falls flat.
>>
>>71794320

Bill Murray is some naysayer to ghostbusting who get ironically killed by a ghost.

Annie Potts works at the hotel as a desk clerk. That's all I know of.
>>
>>71794745
>"They could be exposing themselves."
>"And you don't want us exposing ourselves!"

Fuck me, I forgot what good comedic delivery was. This gave me a hearty laugh. I think I'll watch GB and GB2 today.
>>
>>71794752
Easy there Paul Feig
>>
>>71794694
You're a fucking dumbass. Dummy rigs do not move that way. They flop more because they don't have enough mass around the joints to keep their poses more rigid. You can see their legs kick forward and their arms move around.
>>
>>71794767
>>71794320
Sigourney Weaver is in this I hear
>>
holy fuck /tv/ is getting flooded with Sony shills
>>
>>71794601
Where is this from?
>>
>>71794857

Super final battle trailer.

Yes they actually called it that.
>>
>>71792123
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>71794847
Successful VIRAL MARKETING campaign for Sony Pictures

> Tactics
1. Get a few anons to post pictures of Sony owned IP with no text and no banter
2. Get a few more anons to post non-nonsensical memes like "Rank these Bond films"
3. Get a few more anons to get pissed at the obvious spam and start flameposting thread

> Priority
1. Above all else, keep Sony IP in the discussion

> Result
1. Sony IP is continually on front page of /tv/ for years
2. As /tv/'s popularity grows on Reddit and elsewhere, more casuals begin to lurk
3. Casuals assume Sony movies are belived by /tv/
4. Sony studio makes solid revenue despite being worst studio in the business

Pretty simple really.

The same tactics have worked for years on >>>/v/ and >>>/g/
>>
>>71794865
>SLAPSHOT
kill me
>>
>the most aryan looking man on earth is the funniest part of the movie

kek
>>
File: 1467961491829.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1467961491829.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>71790973
That dude literally sounds like a dyed in the wool cuckold like the type of dude I would punch in the mouth near me while he wears a reddit t shirt with cargo shorts

Also his voice is whiney as fuck

Also also aslo no shit ghostbusters was gonna be fucking garbage. Its a shit franchise

Saged and filtered this shitty wannabe youtubers shill thread.
>>
>>71794692
Why does she lick it?
>>
>>71794889
>I would punch in the mouth
I assume you meant 'glare at until he made eye contact and then try and hide'
>>
>>71794904

Gotta keep the contacts wet and primed weak attempt to appear sexy
>>
File: 1467877435699.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1467877435699.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>71792306
I hate guys like that.

>"Ugh being around men is so problematic for me, I am much more like a woman than a man. I'm VERY sebsitive. Please sleep w/me :3"
>>
>>71794904
She thinks it's a dick
>>
File: 1272582168286.gif (467 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1272582168286.gif
467 KB, 550x400
>>71790973
>The only funny thing about the movie is the straight white male.

Anyone think that Chris Hemsworth went off-script and just improv his entire role?
>>
>>71794970

Seems like he along with Jon Hamm work really well in a comedic environment, anyone have that clip of him juggling a dangerous object, the way he switches from panic to "just fucking with you" is great
>>
>>71795006
It's safe to say that he took on look on the script, said "fuck that" and just decided to fuck around with the movie doing his own thing.

Hell there's even interviews saying he improv most of his role in the movie.
>>
>>71794881
Puttin' on the foil!
Every game!
Yeah, you want some?

Slapshot rules.
>>
>>71792138

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
File: Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg (2 MB, 1034x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg
2 MB, 1034x1280
>>71794921
Fuck off youtuber, (in self defense) I would put you 6 feet under if you tried to start something with me. This isnt reddit, you dont get to advertise your shitty channel here. Now fuck off before I and my friends on steam report bomb this garbage thread and get you banned from here kiddo
>>
>>71795070
The world was gonna roll me
>>
>>71794428
yes there is

feminism is basically just men bashing nowadays so it´s the perfect match for a feminist ghostbuster reboot
>>
>>71794253
i tried to do this, the mouse controls are TERRIBLE.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>71794323
Why does the Patty figure come with a klansman hood?
>>
>>71795071
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71794507
>bumps thread to tell OP to quit bumping thread
>>
>>71793546
Fuck. This sounds great. You can make one of the women there an island native, or maybe the "guy" secretary be one from there. They bond over the adventure, and it's a perfect movie to start up a sequel, where the OG Ghostbusters deicde it's been too long and they have to give the company to someone else - and pick the girls.

This way - we have a sequel that perfectly starts up a new franchise with women, and everyone would be happy.
>>
>>71795191
this spook ain't fraid a no ghosts
smacks lips
>>
>>71795252
HOL UP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

Remember
>>
>>71795211
>a hurrrrrrrrrr
>what is sage?
>>
File: 1396092126966.png (155 KB, 343x446) Image search: [Google]
1396092126966.png
155 KB, 343x446
>>71795283
>>
File: 1463326285614.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463326285614.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>71795283
Is there one thing this movie didn't royally fuck up?
Somebody had to be sabotaging this movie.
>>
File: 1398691437886.gif (983 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1398691437886.gif
983 KB, 285x285
>>71795283
holy shit this is terrible.
those ratings, too.
>>
File: 1466735556437.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1466735556437.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>71794116
>cinematic universe
I keep reading that, how can they make a CU with Ghostbusters? Are they thinking a Ghostbuster-Men in black film or some shit like that?
>>
>>71795283
WAKE ME UP
>>
File: Hemsbuster.jpg (51 KB, 640x374) Image search: [Google]
Hemsbuster.jpg
51 KB, 640x374
>yfw the best thing about this female empowerment movie is the male side character
>>
>>71795283
>Fall Out Boy
>Missy Elliott

How much money did this slapped together shit cost Sony?
>>
>>71790973
Even nu-males hate this flick
I guess it is impossible to defend
>>
>>71794253
Wii version is boss
>>
File: 1442278155305.jpg (24 KB, 419x387) Image search: [Google]
1442278155305.jpg
24 KB, 419x387
>>71795283
>>
>>71790973

t. neckbeard
>>
>>71790973
I'm not going to watch this piece of shit movie, but I'm sure going to enjoy the fallout of it

I hope it fails, but makes just enough money for sony to try something stupid again for more hot meme action
>>
File: moviebob.png (221 KB, 1343x597) Image search: [Google]
moviebob.png
221 KB, 1343x597
>>
/tv/ should be great for a few weeks when all the shit reviews and poor sales come in kek
>>
>>71795733
how can anyone take moviebob seriously? hes like the chris chan of movie reviewers what the fuck.
>>
>>71790973

Sounds like what you'd expect from the trailers

Shit
>>
>>71795733
Just what is it with ugly as shit motherfuckers like Patton Oswald, Moviebob, Tom Preston etc to always make fun of the physical appearance of whoever they disagree with? Do these people lack even the tiniest bit of self-awareness?
>>
File: 1446074568676.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1446074568676.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>bunch of female comedians
>a non-comedian male is the funny one
You can't write this shit.
>>
>>71795798
They were bullied as kids for being weird and fat and now that they have a modicum of clout, feel like it's their turn to bully.
>>
I'm just waiting for it to come out and /tv/ explode with reviews, many keks will be had
>>
>>71790973
Wht makes me laugh is him complaining about the black women being stereotypical, but that's what Leslie is fucking like.

He said she's probably funny if she got to do her own thing, but if you've ever seen her stand up that's all it is. Sissy loud dumb black woman.
>>
File: The patriarchy strikes again.png (763 KB, 1274x1576) Image search: [Google]
The patriarchy strikes again.png
763 KB, 1274x1576
>>71795733
QUICK! SOMEBODY PROTECT M'LADY!!!!
>>
>>71795833
He doesn't even know her name so I can assume hes never seen her on SNL.
>>
File: 1458841956221.jpg (68 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
1458841956221.jpg
68 KB, 639x639
>>71795808
>female
>comedians
>>
>>71795471
cant wake up
>>
>all these angry mra neckbeards are scrambling to make reviews
>all the haters have to see it to keep hating on it
>it is going to be a huge success
>>
>>71795833

Well like he said he didn't know anything about her, her whole career seems so fucking manufactured, I was surprised to check and see she had been in Wrongfully Accused because guess what far better actors and comedians were in that.

Fucking 48 years old and someone's trying to push her like she's prime year old Eddie murphy like get the fuck out of here, she's not even on modern Queen Latifah's level.
>>
File: uhh.png (188 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
188 KB, 600x567
>>71791020
>>
>>71795877

Which is fine because honestly who still watches SNL? Fuck most of the time it's the guests that are funny, not the main cast
>>
im not sure why everyone is so eager to especially hate on this kino. i agree with the notion that nobody gave a shit about ghostbusters until GB2016 and then all of a sudden it was paradoxically a cult classic and everyone's favorite film. watching the trailers, it looks just as shitty as every other movie that hollywood makes, so i don't really know why it's an issue
>>
>>71792330

>You mean you, the guy in the video you're trying to shill.

4chan: shill VS shill. I wonder where all the normal anons went...
>>
>>71792344

Because virgins like you get triggered by it.
>>
>>71795905
Hi, Paul.
>>
File: 1452201998593.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1452201998593.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>71795283
>>
>>71795283
Here is something to forget that abomination:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig
>>
>>71795905
Yeah because bad word of mouth has never hurt a movie before. Angry mra neckbeards with a combined youtube audience of millions of people making scathing reviews, telling their audience not to see a movie surely could never hurt its the box office numbers.
>>
File: 1467975397303.jpg (63 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467975397303.jpg
63 KB, 512x512
>>71795283
>>
>>71796000
>seek out every trailer to downvote it
>spend hours shitting on it online on forums and twitter
>you are now invested in your hate
>to stay part of the discussion and hate on it more you will have to watch movie

It is basic math.
We both know you are going to pay to watch this movie.
Now go ahead and deny it like the lying piece of shit you are.
Doesn't matter.
I know you will.
>>
>>71794507

>keeps telling someone else is a shill
>is a shill herself

Plot twist!
>>
>that clip of them combat rolling around ghosts while shooting them with proton beams
>reviewer says that they just end up 'killing' ghosts with beams instead of trapping them
so, they fucked up and they tried to make it more action oriented for the normie crowd. sweet.
They should have gone the Extreme GB way if they wanted more action. I think they shot up ghosts and had ammo. They also had Kylie who should have been in this movie
>>
>>71795733
I can't wait for Bob's review.
He's usually pretty unbiased despite himself, and it'll be hilarious to watch him force himself to tear this movie down
>>
>>71796000
>angry MRA neckbeards
Because no one else could possibly dislike this could they?
>>
>>71796025
Why would anyone pay to watch this, even out of morbid curiosity? The worse it does the sooner it shows up on Vodlocker, Netflix, and as a 1080p DVD rip. Then we can all actually see it and shit on it properly.
>>
>>71796033
>They should have gone the Extreme GB way if they wanted more action. I think they shot up ghosts and had ammo.

I'm more than sure they still used traps
>>
>>71796025
>seek out every trailer to downvote it
takes about 30 seconds
>spend hours shitting on it online on forums and twitter
Opening a ghostbusters thread and shitting on it takes approximately a minute. Leaving it to autoupdate and monitoring every so often takes no effort at all.
>you are now invested in your hate
A few minutes of effort doesn't equal investment.
>to stay part of the discussion and hate on it more you will have to watch movie
where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
File: 1465133084868.jpg (50 KB, 401x474) Image search: [Google]
1465133084868.jpg
50 KB, 401x474
>kill end boss by shooting him in the dick
GIRL POWER
>>
>>71796098

Doesn't the novelization say the trick Slimer into driving the Ecto-1 into a portal with ghost grenades or some shit?
>>
>>71796060
>Why would anyone pay to watch this, even out of morbid curiosity?
Again to be part of your new circle of friends.
To be part of the hate bandwagon.
>>
>>71796033
>Shot up ghosts and had ammo.
Nah, they just ran out of charge more often because they generally had to deal with a bajillion minion ghosts or an over the top threat that could only be hurt in a special way. which they didn't figure out until they had blasted it to hell and back.

They started bringing extra charge packs when dealing with ghosts that fed off their pack power supplies and kept doing that for the rest of the series because they got slapped around a lot. They also fought a ton of anti-tech ghosts, or ghosts that controlled minds or impaired some physical stuff--like eyes.
>>
who else gave their trailers /noclicks/
>>
>>71790973
5 seconds into this review and wtf is wrong with that guy? What is wrong with his voice? Why does he have a following? He's disgusting on all levels, what a disgusting specimen.
>>
>>71796124
You mean on the place where about 10% of people ever watch the materiel they're shitting on?
>>
>>71790973
The reboot looks more like a spoof of Ghostbusters films 30 years too late than an actual Ghostbusters film.
>>
>>71792344
hello virgin
>>
>>71796033
>>71796092
Kylie was the one who carried the trap on her back. As for ammo, I think you're thinking of the canisters they stuck on the guns that pretty much acted like batteries. Usually never had to switch them out though
>>
>>71792073

Fine, but don't spend money to see him. Don't support this fucking movie.
>>
>>71796172
Let me guess. You think you are part of the 10%, right?
You are special because you have actually seen the shit you are shitting on unlike most other people?
You honestly think you are the exception.
>>
>>71795412
They already kind of did one with the original Ghostbusters.

Casper takes place in the same universe as the 84 one as stated by the director. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSpvtwt-4HU
>>
>>71792123

Fuck off shill.
>>
File: 1467314337643.jpg (695 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467314337643.jpg
695 KB, 1280x1280
In an alternate reality there is a Ghostbusters III that stars Chris Farley, David Spade, Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. It'd probably be like a lot of 90's comedies at the time but it'd be more like a passing of the torch from one group of SNL alumni to another. At the very least it'd be more memorable then this mess.
>>
File: 1463777501415.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463777501415.jpg
102 KB, 1024x1001
>>71796216
>You think you are part of the 10%, right?
God no.
I just like having a laugh shitposting until I find a film or series. I've actually seen. I'm pretty sure the webms and verifiable accounts provided will give enough fuel to shit on ghostbusters for a long time

>You are special because you have actually seen the shit you are shitting on unlike most other people?
>You honestly think you are the exception.
This is honestly the most pathetic Psych 101 desperation I've ever seen
>>
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/168906/20160707/are-ghostbusters-reviews-embargoed-until-opening-day.htm
>Reviews for the New Ghostbusters Movie are embargoed until the Movie opens in the UK
>>
>>71796248
So you shit on things you haven't seen. And you are proud of that?

Can you kill yourself at the next opportunity please?
at least chemical castration so you don't spread your genes.
>>
>>71796176
"Ghostbusters" is written by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, who also wrote the screenplay for Epic Movie
>>
>>71790973

YES

YES

YES

send help i can't stop cumming
>>
File: 1468063812483.png (65 KB, 507x627) Image search: [Google]
1468063812483.png
65 KB, 507x627
Apologize
>>
>>71796254
Never a good sign for a movie
>>
File: movieblobs.jpg (549 KB, 982x472) Image search: [Google]
movieblobs.jpg
549 KB, 982x472
>>71795760
I think they just encourage his retardation so he keeps going
>>
File: 1442943077777.png (298 KB, 335x594) Image search: [Google]
1442943077777.png
298 KB, 335x594
>>71796269
>So you shit on things you haven't seen. And you are proud of that?
Yes, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>Can you kill yourself at the next opportunity please?
>at least chemical castration so you don't spread your genes.

Good, let the hate flow through you.
>>
File: 1464417007004.png (135 KB, 290x267) Image search: [Google]
1464417007004.png
135 KB, 290x267
>>71796254
If this isn't a sign of bad reviews, I don't know what is.
>>
>>71796291
Average Ghostbusters hater right here people.

This is your equal. This is the kind of person constantly creating Ghostbuster/feminism/twitter screencap threads

Take a good look.
>>
>>71796310
meh
>>
>>71796310
Stay mad that someone who smells shit in a restaurant won't eat there.
>>
File: 1464592396708.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1464592396708.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>71796282
>I liked it better than original
>>
>>71792123
Fuck off Patton Oswalt you shill.
>>
>>71796325
I would take it more seriously if the guy didn't smell worse.
>>
File: 1439756593736.jpg (22 KB, 319x223) Image search: [Google]
1439756593736.jpg
22 KB, 319x223
>>71796310
Finally perfect use for this image.
>>
File: 1461376705605.jpg (43 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
1461376705605.jpg
43 KB, 480x340
>>71796282
>Patton Oswalt
>>
>>71796282
>devin faraci
so satisfying to watch this shit take punches like a girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI
>>
>>71794601
this film's cinematography is literally leftover cgi from ASM2
>>
File: 1404674489762.jpg (42 KB, 410x439) Image search: [Google]
1404674489762.jpg
42 KB, 410x439
>>71796350
>anyone that takes the trailers, promotional material and interviews into account is a meany stupid head!
Just stop, Paul.
Try a new tack, because this one isn't working.
>>
>>71796310
I don't understand why you're so upset, are people not allowed to make a decision on trailers? Isn't that the whole point of a trailer? All he said was he couldn't believe people would spend money on this, and I agree with him. The trailer failed to promote the product.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.