[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Pottery.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Pottery.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>71700691
>>
Azor Qyburn
>>
File: Natalie_2862.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_2862.jpg
103 KB, 1080x1080
First for comfy /got/
>>
First for Maisie
>>
Azor Isaac
>>
Azor Victarion
>>
when Stannis comes back?
>>
>>71704015
She's high right now.
>>
File: unsolvedmysteries.png (1 MB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
unsolvedmysteries.png
1 MB, 720x1080
My forensic analysis has determined that there are indeed nips in this picture.
>>
File: Natalie_2682.jpg (1 MB, 2274x3045) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_2682.jpg
1 MB, 2274x3045
>>71704038
More like /highgarden/ right now amirite
>>
Reminder that Rhaegar and his kids, including Jon, can't be Azor Ahai because Ser Bonifer Hasty is Rhaegar's real father
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1896x2804) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1896x2804
Reminder that GoT's not actually feminist
>>
>>71704063
Oh, how did you do that? Now i have to fap second time in a row,
>>
>>71703985
but that's the point I was making. he was still asshole Jaime in the Riverlands but those conversations got to him. he was able to swat them off because he had a strong resolve about muh Lannisters fuck everyone who's not us.

but his resolve is going to be shattered as he's faced with the fallout of Cersei's madness in KL.
>>
Reminder if you unironically believe in any of the prophecy bullshit you are a legit retard.
>>
P R E S T O N
>>
>>71704063

>like pencil erasers

The best kind tbqh. if they aren't on flapjack tits than even better. Hard to tell at this angle
>>
File: cia.png (42 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
42 KB, 277x300
>>71704094

50000 hours filtering pixels through special CIA software
>>
will rickon eat jon snow and become cannibal king in the north?
>>
>>71704031
When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
>>
File: you're theory.jpg (112 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
you're theory.jpg
112 KB, 420x420
>>71704118
Prophecies are just dreams being sent by various puppetmasters

But seriously, Jojen's green dreams were true.
>>
Reminder CIA will marry Jon snow so he can control the North.
>>
>>71704016
Face of a goblin and body riddled with moles. Her parents must've ran over a gypsy child or something.
>>
File: image.png (869 KB, 762x765) Image search: [Google]
image.png
869 KB, 762x765
Why aren't you at the beach today?
>>
>>71704226
>Why aren't you at the beach today?

Because the water is cold as fuck till September in New Jersey beaches.
>>
>>71704063

She gave a fake name on her juice or whatever that is.

She went in there with her bald head and her sunglasses and her tits hanging out and said that her name was "Sarah".

How does it feel that your waifu is a lying cunt?
>>
>>71704063

>the name on the cup is "Sarah"

Is she in disguise, bros?
>>
>>71704226
>I don't even want this cookie anymore
>>
>>71704196
Britbong genetics
>>
>>71704226
Did Lena fuck Pedro?
>>
>>71704244
>>71704255

It's her dead twin's name

>tfw we could have had two Sophies
>>
File: 1464970526716.jpg (694 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
1464970526716.jpg
694 KB, 1274x715
>>71704196
>>
>>71703995
I wish Jon Snow became like Arthas after his resurrection.
>>
>>71704296
That got sad real quick
>>
File: 1366546268976.png (2 MB, 652x1911) Image search: [Google]
1366546268976.png
2 MB, 652x1911
>yfw Robb saved Qyburn
>Robb indirectly saved Jaime
>Robb saved The Mountain
>Robb helped blowing the Sparrows and Tyrells the fuck out
>Robb helped crown Cersei as a tyrant

Thank you based Robb!
>>
>>71704294
isn't her new kid from Pedro?
>>
File: IMG_20160706_130800.jpg (70 KB, 720x1172) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_130800.jpg
70 KB, 720x1172
>>71704063
Allow me to present more evidence
>>
>>71704111

What i'm saying is that he does not seem to be in denial. Cersei is genuinely more important to him than the other stuff. So he doesn't need to rely on his resolve, he's not weakening, he's not forcing himself to do anything. He's making his preferred choice.

Its not always easy, and things COULD change if Cersei goes totally wobbly in KL, but in terms of what she has actually done SO FAR, everything Jaime himself has said and done and all of his apparent emotional signalling to other characters indicates that he should be fine with it, because he wants her more than he wants anything else.
>>
>>71704294
Of course, where do you think her latest babby came from?
>>
>>71704353
>I wish Jon Snow became like Arthas after his resurrection.

With Qyburn as Kel'Thuzad
>>
>>71704360
you forgot, Robb helped Cersei get her STDs treated
>>
>>71704122

No its not, anon. This is Natalie Dormer all over again.

If Sophie Turner had missed out the role of Sansa on game of thrones, she would have played that Ship wench that Theon fucks on his way to the Iron Islands in season 2.
>>
>>71704423
She would have been much better suited for that role desu.
>>
>>71704063

>"Holy shit! You're Sophie Turner!"

>'Sarah': "No...no my name is Sarah I just look like her. Get this all the time."

>"Wow Really?? I mean, wow you REALLY look like Sophie Turner!!"

>'Sarah': :::sigh::: "No you faggot I'm not Sophie Turner, holy shit. Just give me my fucking drink"

>kids walks by

>"Mommy is dat Sasna Stark?"

>'Sarah': "How about you shut the fuck up kid? How about that?"

>Charles Dance comes in

>"Ahh, Sophie Turner! Long time no see!"

>'Sarah': "I DON'T KNOW YOOU LA LA LA, DON'T KNOW YOOU, LEAVE ME ALONE, LA LA LA"

>"Holy shit! You're Charles Dance!"

>"Clearly not my dear boy, my name is Nigel Worthbury."

etc.
>>
>Book Stannis prevented peace from being made, the peace would have seen Tommen married to Shireen
>Tommen would have been King and Shireen would have been King anyway.
>Tommen was a "Baratheon" so all the kids would have been Baratheons and the seed is strong so they would have had the Baratheon look
Stannis will now actually get a worse result, because he'll eventually have to marry her to someone who isn't a Baratheon.
>>
>Weiss: I don’t think of the Night King as a villain as much as, Death. He is not like Joffrey, or Ramses. He’s not really human anymore. To me, evil comes when you have a choice between that and good, and you choose the wrong way. The Night King doesn’t have a choice; he was created that way, and that’s what he is. In some ways, he’s just death, coming for everyone in the story, coming for all of us. In some ways, it’s appropriate he doesn’t speak. What’s death going to say? Anything would diminish him. He’s just a force of destruction. I don’t think we’ve ever been tempted to write dialogue for the Night King. Anything he said would be anticlimactic.

>thinking this but not thinking revealing the origins like they did wouldn't be anticlimactic
>>
>>71704369
>terrible shoop
>evidence
>>
>>71703995

Azor Ahai is two people who share a flaming sword. Inspired by the two guardians who stand watch over eden with a flaming sword.

I'm calling it now. Arya mortally wounds Brienne and Jaime provides mercy. Why Arya targets her is either Sansa betrayal and brienne continues to support her or the fact that brienne wields neds steel, steel stained red with neds blood as turbo ( blacksmith ) can colour steel and twyin had it coloured with neds blood.

Ice is water. Ice is the sword of neds. It's 'shattered' and broken.
Second forged by the lion.
Third nissanissa, when spelt backwards you can almost make out the word assassin. ( arya )

Azor ahai is Jaime and Brienne combined. The guardians of eden who share a flaming sword.

Also the show never got into ironwood trees. Like wierwoods the ironwood is black with blue leaves. The alliance with walkers and men will be related to this tree.

Bran eats of the forbidden fruit and gains immense knowledge. The first men learnt what they learnt from the children but whatever magic they learnt they used it with the ironwood tree.

Shade of the evening, ( interesting name ) is made from ironwood leaves. The ironborn don't get said saying from iron ore but iron wood.

Blue lips euron knows these things.

What is dead may never die.

Wierwood trees will help provide with knowledge, ironwood provides eternal life. The two combined is what the pact is about. Preventing someone from becoming a mega god.
>>
>>71704423
she was 15 back then. so don't think so.
>>
>>71704375
"Ah man, I could kill for a sandwich right now"
>handed a gun
"n-nevermind"
>>
File: ??????HBO.jpg (303 KB, 811x1189) Image search: [Google]
??????HBO.jpg
303 KB, 811x1189
Will we see what's left of her in the next season?
>>
>>71704375
I'm pretty sure the death of their last kid is kind of a big deal to him. his facial expressions when he arrived in KL and at the coronation show that he's not okay with any of this.
>>
>>71704508
Just xray'd my man
>>
>>71704511
Azor Ahai doesn't exist.

I guess you believe in snarks and grumpkins as well? dumb fuck.
>>
>>71704481
No way could Sophie Pull off Sarah. She doesn't have that kind of acting depth.
>>
>>71704565
>Azor Ahai doesn't exist.

This. Why do so many normies unironically believe this?
>>
>>71704537
I want The Mountain to kill her and then Qyburn to make her into a zombie sex slave
>>
>>71704403
Stop right there
>>
>>71704537
She's going to marry the Mountain and become Lady Clegane
>>
>>71704481

Aw, I miss Tywin Lannister. Fuck Tyrion
>>
>>71704593
Jaime in denial detected
>>
>>71704565
Ofcourse it doesn't exist. It's the by product of history that melded the story of forging three swords.

It's a prophecy inspired by ned starks great sword being broken down into seperate swords, then being forged by the lannisters. Then having a lannister kill the one he loves as an act of mercy after ned starks daughter tries to kill said love.
>>
>>71704592
I don't like you.
>>
>>71704526

Anon: "Look into my eyes. I love you, Anonnette, and I would kill people to save you."

>Annonnette kills some people in self defence while Anon is away in the Riverlands

Anon: "What the fuck, you psycho bitch? Come here, I'm going to choke you out."
>>
>>71704430
That's what she wanted when she first set out, but with Lords now giving Jon credit for shit she feels she did and talking about King in the North who's name is Stark but not giving it to someone actually named Stark, she's jealous cause it's something she feels she'd deserve

>Does she feel like she has more of a claim on Winterfell than anyone else at this point?

>Totally… She tirelessly has worked so hard to get Winterfell back and constantly been battling with these men, trying to prove herself as a real contender and a real player, and she kind of feels like she deserves the recognition for it, but she’s not satisfied now. I think she’s got a lot more things on her checklist to do before she’s completely satisfied.

>In the scene, Sansa tells Jon that only a fool would trust Littlefinger. Later, she meets with Littlefinger and he paints this picture of himself on the Iron Throne, with Sansa at his side. She rejects him in the moment, but when Jon is crowned King in the North, Sansa and Littlefinger exchange a look. What is Sansa thinking about Littlefinger's pitch by the end of the episode?

>As you say, she rejects him in the beginning, but there's definitely something in her that's … it's kind of a jealousy toward Jon. He's getting all of the credit for basically Sansa saving his ass. Obviously he played a huge part in the Battle of the Bastards, but Sansa really saved him. There's a bit of jealousy there. She looks at Littlefinger knowing that he would have put her as Queen in the North, and given her the credit she deserves. I don't think she's gunning for the Iron Throne anytime soon, but she realizes that Littlefinger might be a better ally than she thought, a more trustworthy ally than she thought.
>>
File: Azor Ahai Jon Snow.jpg (35 KB, 293x400) Image search: [Google]
Azor Ahai Jon Snow.jpg
35 KB, 293x400
>>71704587
but he has been reborn.
>>
>>71704537
I want it to be a call back at the end of the series. That's she's still there being kept alive in a horror dungeon by the little birds, or something.
>>
>>71704639
POTTERY! arya in bravos also went by the name MERCY!
>>
File: darren.png (345 KB, 428x529) Image search: [Google]
darren.png
345 KB, 428x529
>>71704640
Do I look like I give a shit you dumb fuckhead
>>
Now that Jon has exiled her, does she have doubt that Jon is the "chosen one" or whatever?
>>
File: 270.png (97 KB, 270x339) Image search: [Google]
270.png
97 KB, 270x339
>>71704669
>but he has been reborn.

Yes HE has.
>>
>>71704643
she did a bit more than killing a couple of people though, didn't she?
>>
File: 1463055895746.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463055895746.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>71704639
>Ned warged into ICE
>Ice was split in two
>Ned's personality is split into
>nicest guy youll ever meet
>crazy fucking psychopath xd
>>
>>71704727
Pottery
Holy shit wait
Wait
What if Jofferey warged Ice too?
>>
>>71704678
Who cares that youdon't give a fuck
>>
>>71704727
10/10 desu
>>
>>71704486
Baratheon gene isn't strong through the female.

And throwing your daughter to a bastard born of incest not dragonspawn is disgusting
>>
>>71704549

It is a big deal. But he won't blame Cersei for Tommen's death.

She loved tommen more than Jaime, and knew him better.

Jaime would not have been able to see the suicide coming, nor would he expect Cersei to.

Cersei didn't blame Jaime for Myrcella's death at the start of the season.

Defending Cersei by killing the sparrows was literally just what jaime was about to do before he left KL, and that course of action would have gotten the tyrells killed as well, so he clearly wasn't worried about whether that plan would make tommen kill himself (and why would he be? that's fucking stupid).

Your kid killing themselves is a tragedy, definitely. But most parents don't double down by trying to put their spouse on the hook for it.

And Jaime is just about as close to absentee father as you can get. He cares, but he didn't raise these kids, and doesn't really know them. There's no way they trump cersei in his book.

He doesn't even mention them to edmure. He literally says "there is only Cersei."
>>
>>71704663
She tells Jon straight-up that he should take Ned and Cat's room because he deserves it. Does her heart change in that one tiny glance at Littlefinger?
>>
>>71704745
bastards can't warg
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1158x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1158x720
>>71704537

>Cersei dying in a pool of her own blood after Jaime stabs her in the back
>...am I forgetting something?
>>
>>71704727
I think you read it wrong. Ice is water. The sword broke when forged in water. The sword was still broken after being forged into two seperate pieces of steel but the lion forging it gave the swords the black and blood red colour of the blade.
Third time nissanissa / assinassin / arya / aka in bravos went by the name 'mercy' mortally wounds brienne, one of the swords holders and her love gives her the gift of mercy thus killing his love. Who just so happens to be one of the last true knights.
>>
>>71704797
Bran does it all the time.
TER + C = B m8
>>
>>71704851
A true soul for the sword of heroes.
>>
>>71704486
>because he'll eventually have to marry her to someone who isn't a Baratheon.

Why are /got/ fags so pro-incest?
>>
>>71704793
Yes.

And I have a feeling that even letting Jon have the room is an empty gesture. Cause having the room doesn't grant you Winterfell, which as a Stark, even a girl, she'd feel she has more of a right to.

So the room's a consolation prize
>>
>>71704801
That would be just as sad for me
>>
>>71704663

>she has worked hard to get Winterfell back

Sansa has been in no way autonomous until super recently, where all she did was write some letters. She pretty much just hangs out until someone tells her to go somewhere. Even leaving Winterfell and Ramsay was something Theon did for her.
>>
>>71704537

i hope we get several torture scenes between her and cersei next season

actually i hope they just change genre from fantasy to femdom and just have every episode being her as she goes through cerseis vigorous slave training
>>
>>71704643
>kills some people in self defence
u wat nigga
>>
>>71704901
>cousins is incest

lol no
>>
>>71704910

That's women for you
>>
>>71704902
The Lord's room is for the Lord of Winterfell, and in this case, the King in the North. And Jon says he's giving it to her, indicating that he values her greatly as an ally.
>>
>>71704910
What would have happened if Sansa had married Joffrey?
>>
>>71704709

Honestly, so what?

If the woman you love is worth more to you than other people, are you seriously gonna set a number on it?

She's allowed to defend herself against 10 guys, but if its 11, or 20, or 120 then she has to let herself get torn to shreds?

Fuck that.

When Jaime said "The only two people that matter are us." in S6ep1 he was talking about precisely this kind of situation. He would not give a fuck how many people died.

Tommen was the only regretable part of this, from his perspective, and that wasn't Cersei's fault.
>>
>>71704901
It's for the second name, dumb dumb. Stannis and Shireen are the last real Baratheons left.
>>
>>71704934
>lol no

lol yes

Degenerate
>>
>>71704910
Guessing she counts Sansa agreeing to marry Ramsay so she could "avenge" her family and whatever somehow, as her working hard to get Winterfell back
>>
So if Bran can greensee and warg at the same time how is that nigga not god?

I really didn't want timetravel in my got but it's starting to really look like an intrinsic part.
>>
>>71704946
Yes, that's how Jon sees it, as only the Lord or Lady being able to have the room, but just letting a dude have a room in Sansa's eyes doesn't mean she's ceding her birthright.

Mind you he calls her the Lady of Winterfell and says she should take it, she doesn't call him the Lord of Winterfell or anything when saying he should take it.
>>
>>71704932

Yep. They made tommen outlaw trial by combat. She was going to die. She was guilty of the crimes she was accused of, but since she was on trial that day for regicide, and she killed Robert to stop him finding out about her kids and killing her family, that too was self defence.

In Jaime's eyes, everything she did was to protect herself. Which is also the truth. Everything except the incest, on Cersei's part, has basically been defensive.
>>
>>71704970
lol no.

That shit's perfectly acceptable in most places around the world, including Europe and a fair number of US States
>>
>>71704174
>marry Jon then Jon dies suddenly
>takes Bran as new wife
>>
>>71704983
Because for him to be complete he'll have to eat of the fruit of the ironwood tree. He ate of the forbidden from of the wierwood and gained immense knowledge. If he does the same with ironwood then he gains immortality.

the pact between walkers, children and man was to ensure no living entity eats of the fruit of both trees.

Ironwood is like wierwood but instead of red leaves on white wood it's blue leaves on blackwood.

These trees were responsible for the walkers.

As of this moment hes a child demi god. If he were to fuck around with ironwood magic..then he'll become something so supreme that the night king fears it.
>>
>>71704956
>killed your uncle
>made your kid an hero and wasn't there to prevent it
>started civil war
I'm sure the power of love will fix it
>>
>>71705051
I don't think asking the script to repeat phrases verbatim to display identical thought processes is fair. That's not how people work.
>>
>>71704884
>bran is his own dad
>>
File: wew.jpg (2 MB, 2994x4500) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
2 MB, 2994x4500
>>71704663
See here's is the thing, they never let Sansa press any further than the bare minimum. When Glover got all up in her face, she didn't say shit back to him. When he finally turned his back, she said nothing. She never argues when pressed, just stands there like a deer in headlights. The writers didn't give Sansa enough due determination when dealing with the bannermen, leading up to the BotB. If it were Cat, Cat would have been all

>"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ME, SER? I AM THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR SWORN LEIGE LORD" etc.

They couldn't give Sansa even a fucking modicum of that before sending for the Vale? Piss poor writing.
>>
>>71705076

>Bran needs a new giant person to haul him around.
>Marries Sansa.
>Sansa is his new Hodor.
>Sansa, Hodor
>(goes back in time)
>Sandor

Holy shit, where is all this leading us?
>>
>>71705105
Ironwood is what the warlocks use for shade of the evening. SHADE OF THE EVENING. You also have Euron with secret knowledge who drinks it and knows more then he leads on.
He is also of the ironborn. Iron born from iron wood. Also more walker death imagery. 'what is dead may never die'.

Pretty sure the ironborn were amongst the first men who didn't adopt the children as their gods.
>>
>>71704970
>applying post-modern values to medieval setting
top jej
>>
>>71704983
>how is that nigga not god?

who said he wasnt?
>>
Could half of the episodes of the final season become musical episodes?
>>
Jaime killed the mad king which started his entire dissent for plotting to do what his bitch sister already did. He knows he's lost her now too. He'll be Kingslayer and Queenslayer.

It's like pottery.
>>
File: CLAPPING.gif (488 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
CLAPPING.gif
488 KB, 300x229
>>71705153
>sandor is a big guy, for littlefinger

truly this is a song of ice and fire indeed
>>
>tfw "I deserve to be Reek"
Was Reek already aware that he was Theon?
>>
>>71704947
in gurm's original plans she would marry Joffrey and have his kids. then she would betray the Starks but come to regret it.
>>
>>71704240
>cold as fuck
i'm in Asbury right now and it's hot as fuck why wouldn't you enjoy cold water
>>
>>71705070
>That shit's perfectly acceptable in most places around the world, including Europe and a fair number of US States

Fuck off you cousin fucking hill billy.
>>
i want to believe this series is going to have some kind of twist ending and its not just going to have the most cliche ending of all time with dany and jon marrying to ally the north and south then working together to defeat the white walkers and live happily ever after, but with so few episodes left and the writing getting shallower and shallower, that looks like its exactly what we're going to get. fucking grrm, fucking d&d.
>>
>>71705137
>When Glover got all up in her face, she didn't say shit back to him. When he finally turned his back, she said nothing. She never argues when pressed, just stands there like a deer in headlights

That I thought was realistic for her.

She's never had to confront people before so this is one of the first times she has to stand up for herself and act tough when demanding things of people.

She's still an amateur at it and you can tell cause yeah, she doesn't argue back, and you can see how easily Glover breaks her down and her body language starts weakening.

>If it were Cat, Cat would have been all

Sansa's been a hostage for years around dudes where she has no power, and been there since before puberty even. Cat grew up where she had a shitload of power and freedom and dudes she has power over, then was wife of a Lord in a place where she can also wield power. They're completely different situations
>>
>>71705153
>Bran tries to fix things
>fucks up further
>tries again
>fucks it up even further
>finds out he is both the real mother and/or the real father to many including Olly, Joff, Jamie, Ned, Ramsay, Bearloli, Danny, Drogo, Drogon, Qyburn, and many others
>goddamnit, Bran
>>
>>71705210
>in gurm's original plans she would marry Joffrey and have his kids. then she would betray the Starks but come to regret it.

4rel?
>>
>>71705210
She already betrayed the Starks, mostly out of ignorance though
>>
>>71705116

You're stripping shit of its context... but I'll bite.
Be Jaime:

>Your asshole uncle and your in-laws try and kill your sister-wife.
>She kills them while you are away.
>You're estranged mega-disappointment faggot son kills himself over the ordeal.
>This will hit your sister-wife way harder than you.
>sister-wife has always been your reason for living.

Yeah I bet he hates her now. Valonquar incoming.
>>
File: kvpaw.gif (1 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
kvpaw.gif
1 MB, 288x288
>>71705105
>>71705154
>>71705166

When did got become better than the matrix?
>>
File: DGAQShotToRememberSopranos13.jpg (202 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
DGAQShotToRememberSopranos13.jpg
202 KB, 790x444
>>71705244
david chase for showrunner
>>
>>71705260
>She already betrayed the Starks,

She sided with the Lannisters during most of the War of the Five Kings, all be it, being held hostage. The reason the Starks weren't stripped of their lands and titles was because Sansa was still being held in King's Landing by the Lannisters.
>>
>>71705258
yep. Joffrey was less of a bitchboy though
>>
>>71705210
i still hope she betrays the starks because how boring if theres no fucking family or political drama in the north
>>
>this is a 10 on /tv/
>>
VOTE HERE
http://www.strawpoll.me/10679088
>>
>>71705131
So is Jesus.
>>
>>71705236

Anyone with a large enough extended family will have at least one cousin that they have thought about....
>>
>>71705267
Not to mention that Tommen, on Kevan's advice, sent Jaime away to the Twins just before Cersei's trial. He probably hated them both.
>>
>>71705236
>hillbilly meme
>he doesn't know how inbred European royalty is
wew
>>
>>71705351
>he doesn't know how inbred European royalty is

>implying that's a good thing
>implying it doesn't lead to fuck up genetics
>>
>>71705308

>tfw /tv/ is England
>>
>>71705308

We're realistic about what we can achieve. That's why we love make believe on TV so much
>>
>>71704626
No, he will become Sir Nutella
>>
>>71705306
I think once it's proven that Jon is as highborn as you can be LF will have almost nothing to argue in her case over his.
>>
File: creekyarya.png (608 KB, 608x704) Image search: [Google]
creekyarya.png
608 KB, 608x704
>>71705244
I was hoping for a little bit there that Arya's sudden thing about "what's west of Westeros" was an early sign that maybe Westeros would get it's shit pushed irrevocably in by the WW, and any survivors would be loaded on remaining ships to sail blindly west, to places unknown.

I doubt they'll do that though. They'll just have Dany and Jon decked out in Tier 20 plot armor and flanked on either side by Deus Ex Machinas. They'll destroy the Walkers once and for all, and everyone will go home and eat cake.

>Written by D&D
>>
>>71705308
I don't see anything wrong with that anon
>>
>>71705308
disgusting.

Thought her tits would be bigger
>>
>>71705367

Yeah, but now they've got the Hapsburg jaw and stuff so they can tell the bluebloods from the plebs. Save them getting mixed up with some bourgeois billionaire with a couple of bought titles.

Gotta keep the bloodlines pure.
>>
>>71705322
holy shit it all makes sense now
>>
>>71705195

It kind of kills me that he's still so haunted by what he did to those boys. He keeps bringing that up and that alone when his past deeds come up in conversation
>>
>>71705427
They still have time to grow, right guys?
>>
>>71705408
Considering they're vying for the Northern Kingdom, he'd have to be the right kind of highborn.

Which he isn't with only a Stark mother instead of father. And with a father who started the Rebellion and who everyone thinks raped Lyanna.
>>
>>71705267
way to ignore that he already lost 2 kids. he even made up with her daughter before she died in his arms.
>b-but Tommen was kind of a faggot
he was also his last kid
>>71705339
>your kid does stupid misguided shit
>you hate him for it and wish him dead
not how it works
>>
>>71705308
Burger here. She is leaps and bounds above just about every woman we have here.
>>
File: 1461497439031.jpg (237 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1461497439031.jpg
237 KB, 1366x768
>>71703995
i love these edits
>>
>>71705462
If you seriously think birthright is still a key factor in deciding who rules after the conclusion of Season 6 then you're lost.
>>
>>71705391

Sophie is the kind of slut that makes use of the fact that a chad will fuck slightly below their aesthetic level.

By wearing slutty clothing and being sufficiently aggressive she makes sure that she can have sex all the time without ever fucking someone who is the same level as her genetically.

And when she does fuck ugly, its a response to power, eg money or muscles/danger/drugs/thugs etc

So, no, she would never fuck you, Anon, its not a realistic pick.
>>
>>71705427
She's at least a C. Sometimes I think she wears a padded bra.
>>
>>71705270
If you like iron wood theory you'll like azor ahai.

Ice is water. It's broken into two pieces. It's reforged by the lion but it's still remains as two pieces. Tywins connection has the capability of staining steel with colours, tywin has him do so with the blood of ned stark producing a sword with black and red steel.

The third time the sword is tempered in the heart of azor ahais love. After nissanissa / assinassin / arya targets her for assasination. ( arya also went by the name mercy when training in bravos ) forcing azor ahai to kill his love, giving her the gift of mercy.

Also Lord / light is almost the exact same word to gold / hand in high valyrian.
>>
>>71704682

She doesn't seem sure of anything anymore
>>
>>71705460
she's past 18 and a women. So no only sagging awaits her
>>
>>71705462
>once it's proven that Jon is as highborn as you can be LF will have almost nothing to argue in her case over his.

>If you seriously think birthright is still a key factor in deciding who rules after the conclusion of Season 6 then you're lost.

wew this is classic hypocritical jonautism at work everybody
>>
>>71705519

That and she's not a lesbian
>>
>>71705519

I thought she was a lez anyway
>>
>>71705544
i meant to respond to >>71705496
>>
>>71705525
The story begins with bran and Jaime and will end with bran and jaime.
>>
>>71705427

Check out the other anon's x-ray of that pic, tho. She has god tier nipples.
>>
>>71705315
>no stannis
>>
File: 1467567386036.png (130 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1467567386036.png
130 KB, 534x629
Why is he angry?
>>
>>71705496
I'm just saying, that is how Sansa views stuff and what and how she and Littlefinger will argue.

They may even point out that if they disregard this shit, they'll be fucking themselves and their own succession within their Houses
>>
>>71705553
>>71705561

Wait what?
>>
Though I'm not saying there's NO storytelling done through acting in this show, this whole 'Sansa has a problem with Jon' thing is really based on Sophie furrowing her brow in maybe two scenes like she always does. They'll run with it though.
>>
>>71705587
What do you think meme marriage is: Stan and Dan
>>
File: daenarys-1024.jpg (146 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
daenarys-1024.jpg
146 KB, 1024x576
Will the people greet her as a liberator when she arrives in Westeros?
>>
>>71705616
shes not a lesbian only the fat str8s of /got/ and the sjws of tumblr insist she is
>>
>>71704016
can u post more
>>
>>71705391
>>71705553

Wait, are you trying to imply that you're a female?
>>
File: Serenity is over.jpg (36 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
Serenity is over.jpg
36 KB, 640x334
>rewatching S1
>all that joy and wonder in the world

>s6
>lmao hes ur god now xD shame shame

Where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>71705643

one word:

Dothraki
>>
I honestly wanna impregnate Sophie so, so bad.

Fucking love "tall" chicks who still have nice hips, thin waists, etc.

Those god tier legs that go one for miles and miles.
>>
>>71705293

Would have been great if she had killed herself. Best thing Arya did was get the fuck out of there, not that the Starks knew.
>>
>>71705544
I'm saying that LF's argument is basically "this dude is a bastard and you're not". Jon's birthright reveal by Bran completely unties that, regardless of whether or not Jon can be the de facto ruler of the North regardless.
>>
>>71705691
S1 is overrated as fuck
>>
>>71705606
Because he found out that Rhaegar was a Hasty, not a Targ.
>>
File: Game-of-Thrones-Jon-Snow-Dead.jpg (48 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-Jon-Snow-Dead.jpg
48 KB, 1200x600
>>71705691
The show and all the characters became a parody of itself.
>>
>>71705643
Would you?
>>
>>71705711
>Would have been great if she had killed herself.

Wasn't she planning on killing herself and Joffrey one time?
>>
>>71705367
but they're also better than you. so you lose, pleb
>>
>>71705195

I was never really convinced show Theon actually thought he wasn't Theon, he was just deathly terrified of being anyone besides Reek externally.
>>
>>71705581
bran pushes jaime out of a window?
>>
So if only 1 in 10 buildings in Asshai are inhabited, could I just walk in and claim a mansion for myself? The city seems to be of extremely good construction, considering its been standing without needing any upkeep for longer than humans have existed.

Why haven't any characters just fucked off to Asshai away from the war and chaos?
>>
>>71705660

there are none on the internet
>>
>>71705706
I bet you ten bucks that d&d will make them magically forget about their raping and pillaging habits
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 800x445
>yfw Azor Ahai and/or the prince that was promised are just bullshit myths about conflict with the others and past that people in setting buy too much into
>>
>>71704901
How else will the Baratheon line continue? Best chance for them is to legitimize Edric Storm desu
>>
File: sk8erfag.png (540 KB, 912x640) Image search: [Google]
sk8erfag.png
540 KB, 912x640
>"Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?"
>>
>>71705772
Yup

https://youtu.be/nRoVIpczcrY?t=101
>>
>>71705765
>Would you?

>country devastated by war
>all the food gone
>winter has come
>no real central authority
>suddenly a white haired women riding three dragons and leading a multi-racial army shows up

Yes.
>>
>>71705715
wheres the proof that jons not still a bastard, and not even a stark bastard at that
>>
Reminder that book Stannis will kill himself after the Night's Watch hand his wife and daughter over to the Boltons.
>>
>>71705315
The Iron Throne will melt. King's Landing will be destroyed.
>>
File: got.jpg (291 KB, 1796x848) Image search: [Google]
got.jpg
291 KB, 1796x848
Is this accurate?
>>
>>71705854
You say "proof" like birth certificates are a thing in Westeros
>>
>>71705869
Everything expect season 1 should go in plebian.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1423x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1423x796
That people watch this show and still think there even needs to be an Iron Throne or a unified Seven Kingdoms disgusts me.
>>
>>71704663
This makes Sansa seem like an asshole. Unless she's going to use LF to get to the top.
>>
File: iain.jpg (92 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
iain.jpg
92 KB, 500x581
>>71705842
>multi-racial army

>multi-racial

This of course is the most important thing. If it were an army of white guys I'd probably say no.
>>
>>71705818

>re-cycled, awkwardly worded joke.

That confirms it.
>>
>>71705881
ok so what youre saying is theres no proof that jons legitimate so he's still a targ bastard

yeah im sure lf cant possibly find a way to take advantage of that information
>>
>>71705842

Holy shit, its a metaphor for the European refugee crisis

Don't trust her lies
>>
>>71705923
I'm asking you to define "proof" in the context of GoT, dummy.
>>
>>71704682
Nothing in prophecy stated that she had to be by the chosen one's side. I do bet she regrets thinking it was Stannis though.
>>
>>71704801
:)
>>
>>71704797
>Bloodraven
>>
>>71705942
Anything that shows lyanna and rhaegar got married, you dipshit. If nobody can produce any evidence that there was a marriage then by all accounts he's a still a fucking bastard. Why do you not understand that?
>>
>>71705842
>suddenly a white haired women riding three dragons and leading a multi-racial army shows up
>are you a racist?
>no, look at my army, they're multi-racial
>ah ok, here's the throne then
10/10 writing senpai
>>
>>71705830
>big girl
>no tits
bleh
>>
>>71705898
>Iron Throne

>Throne

>Theon Greyjoy

>Theon

>THrONE = r THEON

>Rightful Theon

I can't believe I never saw it before.
>>
>>71705824

Yeah, they might just have the balls to pretend that Dany's woman-power made them stop raping.

Our one hope is, that, going by what they did with Jon's Wildlings, they just use a succession of wars and off-screen famine to whittle the population down to something very small and containable.

Otherwise, they'll all magically have become upstanding citizens of femtopia and it will be the evil westerosi kings who made them rape in the first place by not respecting their rich dirt-based culture.
>>
>>71705990
So what was the point of revealing Jon's birth if there can be no consequences of this in the narrative? If conclusive proof of marriage is the only thing that will change anything.
>>
>>71705815
Jaime pushed bran out the window. Bran dies eventually and becomes the ice dragon 'winter'. A common name given to ice dragon ruled by the starks who built winterfell ontop of the dead beast.
Who melts away into the cold pool in the godswood. All other water bodies are hot water ontop of springs just not the ice lake in the godswood. Ice dragons melt in the same fashion as other ice elementals eg. white walkers.

Jaime then dies as the unlikely hero after he declares himself king of the rock after finding out hes son of aerys and dies a king and a slayer.

He'll basically die slaying bran who's living inside of a dragon just like drogo living inside of drogon.
>>
>>71705488
Dubs for Stannis is Gul'Dan
>>
>>71705869
>S4
>ALL MEN MUST DIE on the cover in full caps
>this show isn't sexist you guise
wew
>>
>>71706050
> if there can be no consequences of this in the narrative?

LF using it to create political drama IS consequence in the narrative. Just because its not a positive consequence for jon doesn't make it not a consequence. JFC.
>>
>>71704682
I expect she'll go fetch Gendry and restore the old Baratheon faction of the war.

Cersei replaces Joffrey.

Jon replaces Robb.

Euron replaces Balon.

Gendry replaces Stannis.

Daenerys replaces Renly. (Renly, just like Dany now, had the biggest army. Tyrell support, etc)

War of Five Kings resumes.
>>
>>71706087
LF is not using Bran's discovery for anything.
>>
>>71705900
She will use Littlefinger to get to the top, but whether she'll reward him with marriage or a dagger to the heart, I don't know.

Sophie seems to think Sansa thinks that Littlefinger won't turn on her again after the "scolding" she gave him at Mole's Town. And thinks Sansa thinks Littlefinger would make a wonderful ally and together they'd make a good duo. Though that's a bit biased since Sophie herself likes Littlefinger
>>
File: Dis nigga serious.png (380 KB, 911x499) Image search: [Google]
Dis nigga serious.png
380 KB, 911x499
>>71705825
>It was you all along, Jon! You just had to believe in yourself!
>>
>>71705244
>cliche ending now that the story is halfway over
>>
File: wat.png (109 KB, 420x320) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
109 KB, 420x320
>We already knew that Turner’s character, Sansa Stark, will have a pretty significant role to play this season. “I mean this season is a really, really big one for Sansa,” the actress told Entertainment Weekly. “It’s probably her best season yet. It’s her really coming into her own. She, this season, really commands the respect that she deserves and she grabs hold of it and she runs with it and it’s really good.”

So, is she talking about Season 7?
>>
>>71706097
god that's fucking boring
>>
>>71706107
LOL wow this circular argument. First it was LF cant use it because it makes jons claims stronger, now its LF wont use it because.... only good things are supposed to happen for jon in the narrative from here on out waaaahhh.
>>
>>71706097
>Gendry kills Dany and all her army jumps on his boat
>Cersei is killed by Jaime
>Jon is stabbed by his supporters....Once more
>Edd goes on greate ranging
>Euron falls of the boat
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+01.10.27).jpg (21 KB, 329x347) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+01.10.27).jpg
21 KB, 329x347
>>71705816
>1 in 10 buildings in Asshai are inhabited
>its great walls allegedly could contain Volantis, Qarth, King's Landing, and Oldtown combined
>over twice the size of Oldtown is just sitting there uninhabited
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURM
>>
>>71704682
She'll support either dany or jaime. She played her purpose in peforming the second blood sacrifice to wake the dragon from stone. aka ice.

First was either Euron greyjoy or quaithe who forced the nights watch to kill jon. FIrst sacrifice. Then shireen with grey scale. Third will be bran.
>>
>>71706174
She was talking about season 6.

The interview's from January

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/30/game-thrones-season-6-sophie-turner-sansa
>>
I want to cum inside Shireen.
>>
>>71706057
the final battle being a standoff between jaime and bran is something i dont buy desu... theyre so disconnected narratively that it makes no sense
>>
>>71706262
>theyre so disconnected narratively that it makes no sense
you just explained why it will happen
>>
>>71706248
Yeah but it didn't happen that way in S6
>>
>>71706218
The killers of jon and theon ( hooded man in WF ) were controlled by glass candles. Which basically if you fall asleep and you become a target, the person in control, controls said target as a sleeper agent. This also gives them an unrealistic boon of strength.

Either quaithe, Joanna lannister or euron used the glass candles to kill jon. Mel brings him back and peforms the second sacrifice in waking the dragon.

She'll either fufill her duty in converting a king to rhlor or die in the riverlands.
>>
>>71704255

I am always Alfons when I am ordering something from Starbuck just to fuck around with them in cue calls
>>
>>71706201
Probably because it's so isolated.
>>
>>71706294
...touche
>>
Here's my dany dany fanfiction 4 s7 bros
>Dany arrives at Sunspear with her fleet intact
>No sign of Jorah yet, hes going to Asshai but Quaite turns him to Old Valyria
>Dany plans the invasion of Westeros with Tyrion and Randyll, she makes vague promises to the Tyrells and Martells
>So in the end they decide to divide her force in two ; the primary to Oldtown, join the Tyrells armies and crush the Lannisters western holds. the secondary to subdue the Stormlands to potentially assist Dany in a KL siege.
>But Euron is blockading Oldtown while he ravage the Reach coast for woods for his thousands ships in the making
>Dany decides to rush in with her dragons and sink his petty fleet but its a trap. The green dragon gets one shot by a ballista and Dany retreats shocked.
>Dany goes full Aerys mad and rushes in with her fleet against Euron's while Unsullied have to fight Essosi mercenaries on the land.
>In the end Dany loses most of her ships&free-army, Drogon is badly hurt, Grey Worm is in coma and Tyrion gains a new scar. Samwell Tarly is rescued in the sack of the city by Euron.
>News from the east are grim: the Dothraki and Martells had a different and we're ultimately destroyed by Jaime Lannister. He is expected to march against Storm's End held by Bobby B loyalists (Edric/Gendry Storm!!).
>Dany is in dire needs of allies since the Tyrells vassal just abandoned Dany and joined with Lannister scum. Samwell propose Jon Snow and Tyrion begs Dany to consider; she accepts.

Idk tho feels a bit 2 fast ill have to rethink some parts and include new ones
>>
File: 1467582108008.png (11 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
1467582108008.png
11 KB, 234x215
>>71704353
>People grow colder and more distant longer they are dead before resurrection or more often they are resurrected
>NOT OUR BOY JON ;^) LEL PLOT ARMOR

fucking shits
>>
>>71705869
Four blew apart from the Oberyn vs Mountain fight and the wall battle. 1 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 4 > dogshit > 5
>>
i dont see jon making it as endgame kitn honestly
>>
>>71706384
Jon will die again and won't come back.
>>
>>71704226
lmao jamie getting cucked
>>
>>71706303
Assembling an army, or at least pushing Jon to.

Killing Ramsay like that.

Standing up for herself, calling Glover out, defending herself when Lyanna calls her Lady Bolton.

Being deceitful and sneaky but effective.

Not to mention season 7 hadn't been written at that point and in January she'd be promoting the season about to premier instead of season 7, and said "this season" when season 7 would be a year and a couple months away
>>
>>71705691
season 1 had the worst acting and the filming looked terrible and it was also obvious it didn't have enough budget.
>>
>>71706384
Jon IS the endgame. He is Azor Ahai reborn and will be in the last scene of the series finale.
>>
>>71706262
Bran wont be bran. Bran will no longer be a human being but a dragon. Just as drogo is no longer a human being but drogon.

Just read the mirri maz dur scene. She uses the warg transference spell to put his horse in drogo and drogos soul in drogon.

It's just coincidence she sung during the ritual and the shadows that danced across the walls inside the hut went from humans, to a wolf, then to a human again..?

Bran is the fenrir wolf. The bound winged wolf of armaggedon. Also note he asked the raven if he'll walk again and he said no but you'll fly.

Bran becoming a dragon is said over and over throughout the book series and is mentioned in tv series.
Jaime will die slaying the ice dragon who is bran just like the last azor ahai who slew a beast that melted upon itself, lit up with flames and formed the magical ice pool inside of winterfell. All the water in winterfell is hot springs but the single pool of the remains of 'winter'. ( name of the ice dragon )

Winter is coming. the starks all being the kings of winter. etc. Jon son of a dragon lord and stark. The horn of winter.

The other dragon binding horns etc.. but the specific dragon hor named the horn of winter.

Winter is the ice dragon and bran will become winter as he is the third and last sacrifice to wake the dragon from stone. aka ice.
>>
>>71706441
>autism: the post
>>
is meera the only surviving relevant character in brans entire story arc? everyone whos ever come in contact with him is fucking dead
>>
File: 14094853995900.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
14094853995900.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>71706447
>>
>>71706474
cool fanfic take it back to tumblr
>>
>>71706512
i'm fookin serious. s2 is better
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.